Imperial Intrigue (Endgame, OUT OF NOWHERE)

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1036 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Greetings, brethern.

I am Ser Andrius, here replacing a slot plagued by inactivity in these dark times.

I'll read the thread and catchup soon.

Regards,

-Ser Andrius "Kairys" Walker
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1038 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

<3 you too, Magua. :D

Do you have faith in me? Faith that I can pull a repeat of Storm of Swords?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1040 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1039, Magua wrote:I have every faith that you can play such that I find you so goddamn scummy and push and push and push and push for your lynch, only for you to be cleared by someone else's role, yes.

(I also have every faith that you can correctly identify the obvtown scum, and that I will happily ignore that after you're dead becuase, y'know, lolAndrius)

But in all seriousness, I do want your opinion of AGar and Peregrine.

When was this again? I feel like you're hitting at one game though I don't remember the last time I was scum and was "cleared".

You will get those- when I get that far. I'm reading now.

Magua, what do you think of Otolia?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1041 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:47 pm

Post by Andrius »

EBWOP: (I know the parenthesis is SoS. I'm unsure where the first part was from.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1043 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ooooooooh ok now I remember.
I remember doing the HATERS GONNA HATE gif after we all claimed mason.

Thanks.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1045 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey guess what.
I'm done reading.
Doing one more thing.
And then my legion mobilizes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1046 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by Andrius »

Day OneRVS Time!
Vote: vezokpiraka

For Brightest Day. *shakes fist*

David Xanatos not even voting in his much-prized first post is troublesome.

I can't help but wonder what exactly SleepyKrew was getting at with his first post. Especially since TWO scumgroups have flipped thus far, not the two as he so speculated.

I'm fine claiming my alignment/House if you guys actually did that.

SK wrote:There is one House that is scum. It is Argelev.

I think someone has his facts mixed up.

House Keiger, eh?

So David Xanatos is still not voting, especially after calling SK "today's lynch". Odd.

tclawren wrote:@SK-I'M A FUCKING LOYALIST OK. AND I BELONG TO HOUSE ARGELEV.

I see this has already been done.

David Xanatos earns +townpoints for thinking there was one scumteam, when there's two.

In post 41, manho wrote:i'm of house argelev and loyalist.

This man's posts is unsatisfactory. No vote, no commentary save the claim.

JDGA is town.

SodaSpirit's first post is bad. Survivalist, thus bad.

SK and tclaw assume that kdowns is town because of his Loyalist *nameofPRhere*. Assuming that gets us nowhere.
Though why he's claiming then unclaiming then claiming again is beyond me. :/

Is it just me or is Magua tunneling Xanatos a little too hard? Because it seems like alot of force against the man who flipped Beloved Prince Mason. :/

Magua wrote:SK is nullish. I liked his gambit and all, but since then it's just been poking people and no reads.

I agree with this.

Otolia wrote:The key point now is : Is House Argelev among us or is House Argelev an outside House that the townies have to protect by eliminating all threats to them ? Or is House Argelev many people who try to struggle for power while the Loyalists try to protect them all ? Answering this question should give us our first lynch of the game.

This man reads town. He's showing:
1) Genuine not-knowing that Argelev is a main town force in the game. Scum would probably know this.
2) Genuine interest in scumhunting and finding scum. Scum could sit back on their laurels and focus on setup speculation rather than scumhunting. Its what I do. (See: Strategy Mafia. Me? Scumhunt? Hah. More like call people town and focus on the strategy elements.)

DX wrote:I come from the West,
where I was trapped due to the last War.

Thank God you cleared that up.

In post 104, MacDougall wrote:Is there really anything to suggest that this layout is specifically scum vs. town? I am getting the feeling that there is far more to it than that. I am thinking that the scum are a hidden faction and Argelev and its dissidents are too busy at each others throats to notice.

I am of House Morvanus, oldest and most loyal to House Argelev. It is my duty to do my utmost to eliminate all threats to House Argelev. At this stage the greatest threat to House Argelev is very clearly the one who has painted the rightful heir to the throne as scum.

vote: SleepyKrew

Speaking of setup speculation...

And HOW PRAYTELL does he know that DX was the heir to the throne?

This man is likely scum.

MacDougall's second post then claims his house. Will eagerly await for scumhunting from this one.

JDGA wrote:When you recall that scum can daytalk

Will look to see if this is in the RuleSet.
Yes, yes it does.

In post 123, vezokpiraka wrote:I'm House Argelev.

Cool story bro.
I know that asking YOU for content is moot, but I'll hope it happens regardless.

gandalf5166 wrote:And my role suggests that scum may have an alternate wincon of killing off all the heirs.

This makes me wonder how much of this bollocks claim is TRUE and how much was fabricated.
Because I can totally see that WinCon being a true alternative scum wincon.

Though with two scumteams it would have to look more like LOTR's where the heirs AND the other scumteam must be dead.

Shinki wrote:
Sorry If I mess something up
, headache is killing me right now.

Thank God you're already dead because the bolded just sounds scummy as fuck.

In post 129, MacDougall wrote:I appreciate the sentiment and completely understand your point, but if what you say is true, and your role changes completely at your own whim, I can't see your heart remaining pure for long. Not many could withstand the lure of darkness.

I can't see how lynching you has the same effect as you working against us, not even close.

You best be careful from now on, revealing yourself as someone capable of nefarious acts is opening yourself up to incredible scrutiny. But for now my preference is still to lynch the man who proclaimed the rightful heir a scumbag and I cannot see how lynching David Xanatos is beneficial to the town at all.

Hellooooo screw scumhunting let's push the claimed 3rd party.
Scum.

In post 134, MacDougall wrote:It's very odd that he would reveal so soon that he has a role that could prove to be our enemy. What is there to gain from it at all? He could have just as easily said the rest without telling us that part.

Because being open and transparent is a towntell (in my book, at least).
If I were a town PGO I'd say something, else risk a townie's death.
Scum PGO, on the other hand, I'd STFU and kill anyone I could. (Read: Scum QT, BDM)

In post 135, monk wrote:David is town, Magua is not

VOTE: Magua

I can agree with the latter, actually.

Ok I'm suddenly very glad SK killed samantha. Some people just aren't cut out for this kind of heat.

In post 151, MacDougall wrote:^ gotcha

I assume that "Factions can communicate during the day" implies that there are more factions than just the scum. Since there are so many people revealing themselves as House Argelev, I guess they all know each others identities. At this stage I think the roles are broken down into;

House Argelev Rightful
House Argelev Traitors
Loyalist Houses
Disloyal Houses
Third parties such as Gandalf.

The scum are the House Argelev traitors. The House Argelev rightful would be town special roles and the House Argelev traitors would be the scum special roles. Loyalist houses are VT and Disloyal houses are goons.

Does this seem pretty right to anybody else?

Is this man ever going to scumhunt?

The flipped-mason said no.
MacDougall wrote:The House Argelev rightful would be town special roles and the House Argelev traitors would be the scum special roles. Loyalist houses are VT and Disloyal houses are goons.

This in particular is bad.

I don't know what to think about manho. --;
He's said like NOTHING thus far.

gandalf5166 wrote:In case you're wondering why I would ever lock in until LyLo, I am given a reward for making my choice.

Assuming you weren't making this up, you made the right choice, gandalf.

Houses are overrated. The IAF is where it's at. B)

In post 177, Empking wrote:Who claimed the port house? They're prob scum too.

Indeed, who was this again?
My first reaction was "this must be his buddy".
Ah, Otolia.
Well. :/

In post 181, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 176, Empking wrote:
Vote: DX

I can't believe so much of this was set up spec. Urgh.

Kdowns and Magua are
town, along with DX
that's alll I can tell.

Why are you voting town?

This man is not scum with Empking.

Though kdowns' post clears that up a bit. Meh. I'll stick by my initial assessment for now.

Peregrine reads town thus far.

In post 212, StrangerCoug wrote:David Xanatos insisting that a loyalist is the same thing as a vanilla townie does seem a bit off, but I fail to see a pro-scum motive in getting people to stop claiming loyalist. If loyalist is merely an alignment, then claiming loyalists gives nobody information. If loyalist does indeed equal vanilla townie, then he is right that it narrows down the pool. I don't have a strong town read on David, but it's there.

I'm undecided about Otolia. On the one hand, I want to call his reaction to the fake daykill a newb tell because faking a daykill very early in the game is not uncommon, but on the other hand I don't know if the term "newb" is still correct.

kdowns, why the heck did you claim on page 4? Do you realize that you may not get a chance to use that vig shot now?

I don't like Shinki's lumping onto gandalf5166 in post #133. Opportunistic as hell.

VOTE: Shinki

If I missed anything important (I refuse to claim my house), please speak up.

Shinki is not scum with SC.

Shinki is also dead. :(
kdowns is also not scum with SC.

EtherealCookie needs to post more. (But apparently all the posting thus far has happened in less than 24 hours?!)

Peregrine wrote:So it's all just made up? You said what's a good name......Keiger!

Keiger is very much real.
And is very much part of my history.

SK wrote:

That is because Keiger is a country in this flavor. I helped our army defeat it in a war.

YOU?
BITCH PLEASE.

In post 262, SleepyKrew wrote:I am
The Motherfucking Entire Imperial Skyfleet, Loyalist Macho X-Shot Bulltetproof X-Shot Dayvig.

Flavor stuff:
I'm Macho because nobody can defend better than the Fleet.
I'm Bulletproof cause of armor.
I'm Dayvig cause of weaponnz.
Not revealing number of shots because that would be stupid.
I crumbed it when I "shot" Otolia, because "Death from above" is the Fleet's motto.

This claim fucking rocks. Laughed my head off. <3

SK wrote:Mod, are all roles guaranteed to be people?

I'm not one person.
OUR SPIRIT AND WILL CANNOT BE LIMITED TO ONE FRAGILE BODY

Funny because I actually thought this game would be more swords and arrows than GUNSHIPS but I'm still cool with it.

gandalf wrote:

SK's role sounds like the Luftwaffe. I can confirm that some roles are groups rather than people.

Luftwaffe. lol

In post 332, Magua wrote:Empking is scum.

One-shot daykill scum keeps it for a claimed power role, not says, "Hey everyone, watch me kill this guy." Empking knows this.

Or they shoot their scumbuddies.
You know this.

Daykill was town. samantha didn't seem cut out for mafia. SK's VOTE FOR THE KILL is scummy but he's dead so. :disbeliefsuspended:

EtherealCookie's new posting is goodposting.

In post 344, MacDougall wrote:I take it SK isn't scum then?

unvote

How so?

In post 346, David Xanatos wrote:Also, vezok's vote, scummy as all hell.

2 posts in this game. One jumping on Gandalf for claiming a strange, potentially anti-Town role, and then an RVS worthy vote for me.

Yes buuuuuuut...
Its vezok.

Well. Masonry outed D1. :/

I think DX put too much weight in the flavor being his salvation.

In post 374, Empking wrote:
In post 370, Otolia wrote:
In post 369, Magua wrote:How do you think he's *not* playing to his wincon?

I have reasons to be he could have a special importance for me (considering some mechanics are not revealed to us). His WinCon definitely have a survive condition (even an shared one with the other claimant), so why he is bragging about being
the
heir when that is detrimental to his WinCon and the WinCon of the
Loyalists
?

I'm pretty sure this is a non-town claim.

I'd say that Otolia can't be scum with Emp, but Emp didn't even VOTE Otolia.
:/

I think Soda, as scum, wouldn't push MASONS day one. I think he'd be fine to let them stew. I can see a stronger player pushing a claimed mason lynch D1. Not soda. Not half the players here.

Magua wrote:Soda, AGar, and Nero Cain are townreads.

This I agree with.

In post 440, monk wrote:
FullClaim:

Third Legion Stormtroopers Allied to the true Heir of the Throne. I have no night powers I know that David is as town as any can be, He's
Moran Fucking Argelev
and he's here to save the day!! I have Factional Talk with David we are basically the
House of Argelev
from the west.

In post 442, vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah.

We can lynch monk and david together for being scum.
"Third Legion Stormtroopers Allied to the true Heir of the Throne." - monk

I see neither loyalist nor House Argelev in your claim. You are scum my friend.

unvote vote monk

Fail.

In post 443, manho wrote:i think monk is a third-party anti-lyncher that win when someone survive.

SK and others that push the david-lynch hard maybe the other heir that has win-con including getting rid of the true heir.

And you want me to believe you're town?
Seriously, you're not posting hardly anything, and then start spouting crazy 3rd party explanations for perfectly logical claims?
Explain yourself please, manho.

In post 444, MacDougall wrote:
vote: No lynch

This man is scum.
Mikujin of Storm of Swords, anyone?

"lol I have no scumreads so let's no lynch"

In post 446, Otolia wrote:
In post 442, vezokpiraka wrote:Yeah.

We can lynch monk and david together for being scum.
"Third Legion Stormtroopers Allied to the true Heir of the Throne." - monk

I see neither loyalist nor House Argelev in your claim. You are scum my friend.

unvote vote monk

That's the proof, you have a personal agenda or that you are a terrible player who didn't read the thread.

VOTE: vezokpiraka

I'd like to think that even a terrible player like vezok would have the brains to know a mason claim.
I'm questioning that belief.

In post 471, EtherealCookie wrote:All aboard the empking wagon.
He's continued to just randomly vote with little reasoning and jumping back and forth from wagon to wagon. And then his silly claim that SK is a scum-day vig who revealed himself by shooting a rather poorly played townie? Yeah right.
He's a better lynch than anyone else at the current time.

Will have to see when you voted Empking because I want to make sure before I do my list of reads.

I don't know why its so hard to understand that you can't use flavor for baseing reads. Wraith is no idiot.

In post 525, SleepyKrew wrote:Wow. Modvouch.

I know right? My first reaction was "ok he's town". :P

In post 539, MacDougall wrote:
In post 465, Magua wrote:
In post 460, SleepyKrew wrote:Magua, when you say I won't be around, do you mean lynched or killed?

Yes.

These votes for monk are just incredibad. Vezok has a certain tendency to be incredibad. Empking does not.

UNVOTE: tclawren
VOTE: Empking

MacDougall, why in God's name are you voting no lynch?

Well at that stage I was too confused to vote for anyone. I'll vote for someone eventually. I just wanted my vote on no lynch in case the day ended before I came back because I didn't want to be on anyone.

Hey Magua.
Do you remember Mikujin?
From Storm of Swords?
Remember how he flipped scum?
Meet MacDougall.

In post 540, MacDougall wrote:
In post 538, SleepyKrew wrote:Why are you voting NL (and not Emp)?

At this stage I don't have much reason to think that Empking is scum. He's because intentionally obtuse imo. Trying to rub the scum the wrong way. I like it when town play like he is.

/inb4heflipsempking_scum

In post 549, MacDougall wrote:I'm suspicious of Shinki. She just seems to be hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon to me but hasn't shown commitment to any of them.

What makes her play different from Empking's play?

Nero Cain is godlike town.

Okay.
Shinki was silly.
MASONS
GUNSMITH
AND A COP
YEAH NOT HAPPENING
Oh and that Watcher.
Hrmmmm

In post 678, MacDougall wrote:Shinki and Vezok are still way more scummy than Empking, notwithstanding that Empking has claimed cop. No way should we be lynching him when we have these two to lynch.

Can we lynch this guy already?

Day Serial Killer.
Lord of the Rings Mafia.
Who was also Nero Cain.
Who also won. B)

In post 727, SleepyKrew wrote:Oh I forgot about Hangman!

--------
Wrong (7):

YESSSSSSSS ITS LIKE BDM AGAIN WITHOUT BAD SETUP/MODDING

TOWN:
AGar
Cookie
Andrius
Sodaspirit
PeregrineV
kdowns
Nero Cain

FFFFFFFFF:
vezok

NULL/WHO?:
whispersilk
Bogre
MattP (actually somewhat townread from that one post idr why though)

SCUM:
manho
Magua
MacDougall
Otolia

Day TwoOk flips.
gandalf was an obv.claimed PR. Probably Vig'd [?] or SK'd since he was power but could be anti-town.
SK was probably scumkill.
JDGA was obvtown.

In post 737, AGar wrote:VOTE: MacDougall

I was going to get into this before night fell, but I missed it. His whole "I don't buy into any of the cases here" was complete bullshit then to turn around and hammer for "Meh, I guess" reasoning was bullshit and a half. Scumbag needs to die right now.

Can we lynch him now?

Ok I admit I forgot about kdowns' kill.
1shot Vig going to scum is ehhh. But its been done before.
Anyway, I stand by my town read of him.

MacDougall suddenly coming out with content is weird.
Sorry.
Really weird.

In post 755, Shinki wrote:You're nervous? Votes going up as you try to change the aim of the town.
I'll let the town deal with you, as I said before, there are more important things for me to do here than to argue with someone clearly in despair 'cause of votes.

This is insightful.
Because MacDougall scum would be fighting the votes on him, AND potentially his buddy in the form of SC.

monk wrote:OH NOES YOUSE GAIZ ARE ON MAI BUDDY LETS GO LYNCH SHINKI INSTEAD
OH SHI-- MY BUDDY GOING DOWN NEW PLAN:
•BACKPEDDLE
•HAMMER
•???
•TOWNCRED?

Yep.
Macdougall is scum.

In post 805, MacDougall wrote:Lol if you're a cop you're not very good. How do you expect to live past night 2?

In post 806, MacDougall wrote:Anywho going by the fact that Shinki is cleverly trying to hide the fact that she's a cop with a scumread on StrangerCoug.

vote: StrangerCoug

And if she WAS, CLEARLY the correct course of action would be to DRAW ATTENTION to them.
Yep.
Scum.

Wraith wrote:
Attempting to take advantage of their great manpower advantage, the western allies targeted a bulging salient in the west and a major crossing over the River Reik into the Imperium's primary industrial region - the fortress city of Keiger. The target was sound, Keiger being the lynchpin of Pact defenses in the west, but the planning was shoddy, and the 1913-1914 battle that raged over that single city is best described in its own entry.

Nevertheless, the results of that battle won the war for one side

He that outlives this day, and comes safe home,
Will stand a tip-toe when this day is nam'd,
And rouse him at the name of Crispian.
He that shall live this day, and see old age,
Will yearly on the vigil feast his neighbours,
And say 'To-morrow is Saint Crispian.'
Then will he strip his sleeve and show his scars,
And say 'These wounds I had on Crispian's day.'
Old men forget; yet all shall be forgot,
But he'll remember, with advantages,
What feats he did that day. Then shall our names,
Familiar in his mouth as household words-
Harry the King, Bedford and Exeter,
Warwick and Talbot, Salisbury and Gloucester-
Be in their flowing cups freshly rememb'red.
This story shall the good man teach his son;
And Crispin Crispian shall ne'er go by,
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition;
And gentlemen in England now-a-bed
Shall think themselves accurs'd they were not here,
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

Henry V

WE WERE THERE. WE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR OUR COUNTRY. NOT FROM SHIPS IN THE SKIES.
WE. HELD. THE. LINE. WE PROTECTED OUR LANDS.
PRIDE FOREVER MORE.

Reads are pretty much the same.

Day FourSo guys.
Why are we not lynching MacDougall? Have you so easily forgotten the near-wagon D2? Or his play overall?

BONUS POINTS: If MacDougall flips scum vezok is confirmed non-scum with him. B)

manho wrote:

i think there are probably 2 scums team. those 2 kills last night don't seem like from town.

Ok, I can agree with this.
If SC was solo 3rd party there would be no other NK.
So.
UNLESS kdowns is pulling a LMP 'claim the NK as a vig kill' (which I highly doubt) then I think we're looking at MAFIA A and MAFIA B.

I can vouch that Gunsmith variants DO give out guns in some instances. Rarely of course.

In post 925, MacDougall wrote:Lol I am not Mafia. I am a loyalist and I get the feeling I might be the only one.

In post 925, MacDougall wrote:I am a loyalist and I get the feeling I might be the only one.

In post 925, MacDougall wrote:I get the feeling I might be the only one.

In post 925, MacDougall wrote:the only one.

How on earth is this man town?

AGar wrote:(cue Quake announcer voice)
W-W-W-W-WIFOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

You sir win this page.

In post 948, MacDougall wrote:
In post 946, AGar wrote:
Complete and Total 100% Unfounded Setup Speculation
We have had two anti-town flips - Empking as
Terran mafia
, and StrangerCoug as House Bremburg. Now there are two possible theories to draw here.

Terran Agents Role Cop. Doesn't say Mafia. Why are you assuming Terrans are Mafia?

Wraith confirmed that GREEN is TOWN.
All else is NOT TOWN.

Spoiler: VCA for D1 and D2, the days with votes from dead ppl
Votecount 1.1

David Xanatos
(5): Magua,
SleepyKrew
, tclawren, Nero Cain,
David Xanatos

SleepyKrew
(4):,
David Xanatos
, kdowns,
gandalf5166
JDGA

kdowns (1): EtherealCookie
gandalf5166
(0):

Not Voting (14):
Empking
, Otolia, whispersilk, Bogre, manho, AGar, PeregrineV,
StrangerCoug
monk
, vezokpiraka, MattP,
Shinki
samantha97
, MacDougall

Deadline is October 11, 2011

With 24 alive it takes 13 to lynch.

Votecount 1.2

SleepyKrew
(9):,
David Xanatos
, kdowns, ,
JDGA
, MacDougall, manho, whispersilk, PeregrineV,
samantha97
Empking

David Xanatos
(6): Magua,
SleepyKrew
, tclawren, Nero Cain, SodaSpirit17, , AGar,
gandalf5166
(1):, vezokpiraka,
Magua (1):
monk

Otolia (1):
gandalf5166

Shinki
(1):
StrangerCoug

Not Voting (4): Otolia, Bogre, MattP,
Shinki

Votecount 1.4

SleepyKrew
(5):,
David Xanatos
, kdowns, ,
JDGA
, whispersilk,
StrangerCoug

David Xanatos
SleepyKrew
, tclawren, Nero Cain, AGar, vezokpiraka
Magua (1):
monk

Otolia (1):,
Empking

Empking
(1):EtherealCookie
PeregrineV (1):
gandalf5166

tclawren (1): Magua
AGar (1): SodaSpirit17
gandalf5166
(1):, PeregrineV

Not Voting (7): Otolia, Bogre, MattP,
Shinki
, PeregrineV, MacDougall, manho

With 23 alive it takes 12 to lynch.

Votecount 1.5

Empking
(5): EtherealCookie,
SleepyKrew
, Magua, Otolia, manho
SleepyKrew
(4): kdowns, ,
JDGA
, , , whispersilk, , ,
StrangerCoug

David Xanatos
(3):, tclawren, Nero Cain, AGar,
Magua (1):
monk

PeregrineV (1):
gandalf5166

monk
(1): vezokpiraka,
vezokpiraka (1):,
David Xanatos
gandalf5166

No Lynch (1): MacDougall

Not Voting (5): Bogre, MattP,
Shinki
, PeregrineV,
Empking

Votecount 2.1

MacDougall (6): AGar, Nero Cain, manho, EtherealCookie,
monk
, MattP
Shinki
(2): MacDougall, ,
StrangerCoug

StrangerCoug
(1):
Shinki

PeregrineV (1): Magua

Not Voting (9): Otolia, whispersilk, Bogre,
David Xanatos
, tclawren, SodaSpirit17, PeregrineV, vezokpiraka, kdowns

With 19 alive it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline for today is October 19, 2011

Votecount 2.3

StrangerCoug
(10):
Shinki
, MacDougall,
monk
, MattP, Bogre, PeregrineV, AGar, Nero Cain, EtherealCookie,
David Xanatos

MacDougall (1): manho,
Shinki
(1):
StrangerCoug

Not Voting (6): Otolia, whispersilk, tclawren, SodaSpirit17,vezokpiraka, kdowns

StrangerCoug
has been lynched. Stand by.

SO.
Vote: MacDougall

This man is scum.
If you read my wall you'll understand why.
Though you shouldn't have to do that to see why.
We'll lynch this one first, then hit another scum tomorrow.
*kicks back*

Any questions?

I loved reading this game by the way. The flavor, the fervor, the chance to pull another SoS.

-Ser Andrius Kairys Walker
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1047 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by Andrius »

Ok.
I have this dying suspicion that Magua and Otolia are buddies.
If that's not the case then Otolia's town.
I forget WHAT the big deal was, but I remember going "I need to call it just to be safe".

But yes. MacDougall today.
One at a time.
One yard.
At a time.
We will regain the country.
Just like we held Keiger.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1051 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

Macdougall wrote:How unfortunate for you that you wasted so much time writing all of that just to make a conclusive scum read on a town player. There is literally not a point you've made that I haven't already had someone else point out and had to explain.

You DO realize I just replaced into the game, right? And was reading everything for the first time?

I'll address stuff later I'm off to bed now, just wanted to throw that out there.

AGar: Not a problem dude. Been awhile since we last
played
got culted together.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1083 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

MacDougall wrote:Except for the fact that the vanilla town role PM actually mentions House Argelev in it, as pointed out in the OP.

Scum would know this because they'd probably have fakeclaims and buddies to go "hey guys yadda ya Argelev is town".

quote="MacDougall"]Well the alternative at the time was to sit there and throw fuel on the David vs. SleepyKrew fire. Town vs. town it turned out that one. [/quote]
And, at the time, you just happened to know they were both town?

Same wrote:... I don't really see how set up speculation is scummy. If you look at the time stamps there I posted those during real lulls in the game, just to put stuff out there to move the game along. Agar made the ultimate set up speculation post but he's super town to you. Conflicting ideology.

Your posts FOCUSED on setup speculation. Little analysis. IIOA. You kept putting forth information (unconfirmed setup info, be sure to note) rather than actually contributing something new.

AGar is town for other reasons than just one. As you are scum for more than one.

same wrote:Already explained the PHENOMENON of my no lynch vote. Oh the humanity of it.

Mind reposting it one more time? Because No Lynch DAY ONE is never a good idea.

MacDougall wrote:Well as a NOOOOOOOOOOOOOB I was planning on just trying to post sparingly and get a feel for the game/learn a bit, but Agar drew me out and forced me to get involved by straight up voting me. Scummy innit. Oh well, it's true.

You tell me of all the games you've played on this site.
Now. Because you're "im a n00b and too afraid to come out guns blazing and wait to 'learn a bit'".

MacDougall wrote:Doesn't necessarily mean that Terrans are mafia. That was more of a breadcrumb post anyway hoping to trip Agar up. I was sort of insinuating that he was Terran and knew more about their role in the game than we do. Being that he haphazardly referred to them as Terran Mafia, when at no stage has that been mentioned. Slightly wifom I guess.

Sooooo how does anyone NOT flipping Loyalist/Argelev and NOT GREEN town?

NO.
AGAR. NO 1v1. THAT IS STUPID.
We just lynch MacDougall and he flips scum ---> win.
We don't need to do silly things like 1v1. That is for Fate and other players who win the game for scum as town.

MattP wrote:Anyways, I am 99% positive Andrius is town based on his wall. VERY insightful Andrius. Looking back, I do agree mostly with MacDougall talking so plainly about Shinki being cop looking scummy. Hell, why the fuck would a townie do that? I kind of think MD would make more sense as an indie than scum though.

Indie is still scum.
IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US
THEN YOU ARE AGAINST US

MattP has no need to claim, Soda. :roll:
Vote MacDougall.
My legion does NOT disappoint.

Otolia wrote:Though I know it's very difficult for scum to win a lynched or be lynched situation, I'm reluctant to use it in this situation. I'm not sure it's really useful against MacDougall. Let's see what Magua and Andrius have to say about it.

Wait what case?

Otolia wrote:Concerning the wake-up of SodaSpirit, I don't think you can get anyone to claim right now.

I have given this thread a transfusion of LIFE AND HOPE.
ALL WILL BE WELL.

MacDougall wrote:

I'm not gonna play that game with you Agar when you are like a no read to me.

Give me a list of your reads.
On all players.
Now.
And null reads don't count.
Unless they've posted less than 10 times thus far.

Magua wrote:Oh, god, Andy's unedited catch up wall. Hate that.

What were you expecting? For me to turn into Jack or shaft.ed and do only one-liners?

manho's latest posting hasn't convinced me he's town.
Nero Cain is town.

After a votecount I'll reevaluate the votes.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1085 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nice manho read.
But you've never directly mentioned him all game. Which is odd.

Though you did remind me that Bogre is in this game. Need to read that one.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1102 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Andrius »

Yes.
The Soda lynch was dumb as hell.
Incoming *updated* VCA.
Intent to Vote: MacDougall
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1103 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:47 am

Post by Andrius »

Votecount 1.1

David Xanatos
(5): Magua,
SleepyKrew
, tclawren, Nero Cain,
David Xanatos

SleepyKrew
(4):,
David Xanatos
, kdowns,
gandalf5166
JDGA

gandalf5166
(0):

Not Voting (14):
Empking
Otolia
whispersilk
, Bogre, manho, AGar, PeregrineV,
StrangerCoug
monk
, vezokpiraka, MattP,
Shinki
samantha97
, MacDougall

Votecount 1.2

SleepyKrew
(9):,
David Xanatos
, kdowns, ,
JDGA
, MacDougall, manho,
whispersilk
, PeregrineV,
samantha97
Empking

David Xanatos
(6): Magua,
SleepyKrew
, tclawren, Nero Cain, SodaSpirit17, , AGar,
gandalf5166
(1):, vezokpiraka,
Magua (1):
monk

Otolia
(1):
gandalf5166

Shinki
(1):
StrangerCoug

Not Voting (4):
Otolia
, Bogre, MattP,
Shinki

Votecount 1.4

SleepyKrew
David Xanatos
, kdowns, ,
JDGA
whispersilk
StrangerCoug

David Xanatos
SleepyKrew
, tclawren, Nero Cain, AGar, vezokpiraka
Magua (1):
monk

Otolia
(1):,
Empking

Empking
(1):EtherealCookie
PeregrineV (1):
gandalf5166

tclawren (1): Magua
gandalf5166

Not Voting (7):
Otolia
, Bogre, MattP,
Shinki
, PeregrineV, MacDougall, manho

Votecount 1.5

Empking
(5): EtherealCookie,
SleepyKrew
, Magua,
Otolia
, manho
SleepyKrew
(4): kdowns, ,
JDGA
, , ,
whispersilk
, , ,
StrangerCoug

David Xanatos
(3):, tclawren, Nero Cain, AGar,
Magua (1):
monk

PeregrineV (1):
gandalf5166

monk
(1): vezokpiraka,
vezokpiraka (1):,
David Xanatos
gandalf5166

No Lynch (1): MacDougall

Not Voting (5): Bogre, MattP,
Shinki
, PeregrineV,
Empking

Votecount 2.1

MacDougall (6): AGar, Nero Cain, manho, EtherealCookie,
monk
, MattP
Shinki
(2): MacDougall, ,
StrangerCoug

StrangerCoug
(1):
Shinki

Not Voting (9):
Otolia
whispersilk
, Bogre,
David Xanatos
, tclawren, SodaSpirit17, PeregrineV, vezokpiraka, kdowns

Votecount 2.3

StrangerCoug
(10):
Shinki
, MacDougall,
monk
, MattP, Bogre, PeregrineV, AGar, Nero Cain, EtherealCookie,
David Xanatos

MacDougall (1): manho,
Shinki
(1):
StrangerCoug

Not Voting (6):
Otolia
whispersilk
, tclawren, SodaSpirit17,vezokpiraka, kdowns

StrangerCoug
has been lynched. Stand by.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1104 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:50 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1096, Magua wrote:
Andrius wrote:
What were you expecting? For me to turn into Jack or shaft.ed and do only one-liners?

For you to give a catchup post that shows what you're thinking after having caught up.

Conciseness is pro-town.

@MacDougall:
You were willing to lynch Soda, but unvoted after he claimed VT. Why is that? What claim could he have given where you wouldn't've unvoted him?

UNVOTE: Andrius
VOTE: SodaSpirit17 (L-1)

In post 1097, MacDougall wrote:No reason really.

vote Soda

Would it be too much to say they're both scum?
This exchange is bad.

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1107 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:24 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1106, MacDougall wrote:
vote Andrius

Your wondrous walls of text may distract others, but not me.

All I see is
a sky full of lighters
OMGUS.
You haven't said anything along the lines of WHY you think I'm scummy.
So all I get is that you suddenly don't like wallposts.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1108 (isolation #15) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Andrius »

Let's do this.
Proposed Alliance Voting Bloc:

AGar
Cookie
Andrius
Nero Cain
PeregrineV
kdowns
(vezok?)

I'm going to head this bloc with AGar, first moving against MacDougall. We watched your Soda lynch spill fine townie
coca-cola
blood on the ground for what? NOTHING.
Now, here is your invitation to join your brothers-at-arms.
If there is ANYTHING unclear about the MacDougall wagon voice your concerns.

Alliance members, are you in?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1109 (isolation #16) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:34 am

Post by Andrius »

Now, WHY we do this is clear:
a bunch of bickering townies gets soda lynched.
we don't need to waste daylight and IRL days on something that does not need drawing out.

Not like I find the town incompetent, but the signs are CLEAR AS DAYLIGHT.

Questions?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1111 (isolation #17) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Andrius »

In post 1110, MattP wrote:
In post 1108, Andrius wrote:Let's do this.
Proposed Alliance Voting Bloc:

AGar
Cookie
Andrius
Nero Cain
PeregrineV
kdowns
(vezok?)

First off,

Reason:
Callingvout Andrius with no reasoning, has been accused time and time again for being mafia, I already stated I think he is at the very least indie, so in any case it's worth the kill, since we're pretty down right now.

Second off, proposed alliance voting bloc? Waddya mean exactly?

Basically, a group of people that the founders (AGar and I) find either:
a) all town-reads
or
b) townreads and people we can control via the bloc

Basically we all agree to form a town voting bloc, which is all of us coming together and voting AS ONE. So in an ideal world we'd pick only townies, and all of us would coordinate lynches and push through with a larger number of votes. If you have faith in your townreads you're fighting the informed minority with a large body of semi-informed majority.

Basically we're creating a pseudo-masonry with townreads.
vezok, being uncontrollable as either alignment, is probably not a good choice for the bloc because of precisely that.

For references, see such games as Werewolf: Wisborg Asylum for some alliance play, along with Frenzy Mafia, which is the last time I led a Bloc.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1113 (isolation #18) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:57 am

Post by Andrius »

Not a problem.
Basically a way to organize townies to work together instead of against each other, and a way of controlling weaker scumplayers. (As you'll see in Frenzy Mafia, I put Volo [?] into the alliance because I thought she was scum, thinking I could control her vote through the alliance and see how she reacted when we wagon'd her buddies.)
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1118 (isolation #19) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Cookie wrote:The Soda wagon was badbadbadbadbadbadbad and everyone on it is dumbdumbdumbdumb

Weren't YOU on that wagon? (IIRC)

But yes, MacDaddyDougall is scum.

PREDIT: Soooooo both of the main people pushing your lynch are scum.... just because they're pushing your lynch?

McD wrote:I am House Morvanus, a loyalist, from Anoria. You're gonna lynch me now
and then loyalists will lose the game by tomorrow because of it by my count.

Explain the last part now.
The game being over tomorrow makes NO SENSE whatsoever.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1121 (isolation #20) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by Andrius »

"Super lame game"? Please, I read the 42 pages in 3 hours. That's a record for me. :P

I don't belong to a house.
As I've claimed and crumbed, We're a military legion.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1125 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1124, Magua wrote:Seriously, no.

This shit is dumb.

MacDougall isn't scum. Yeah, his hammer yesterday sucked. It sucked hard. It's *too scummy to be scum*. And now this Day opens up and in less than 12 hours he's got six votes on him, putting him at L-1?

No.

This is goddamn opportunistic scum that sees a mislynch. Andrius should *seriously* know better in all sorts of ways. AGar should *seriously* know better in all sorts of ways. Yet neither of them is bothering to think critically about this lynch, they're just full steam ahead.

Andrius, I know from BDM, will do either one of two things: bandwagon a strong wagon (even if it's on his partner), or pick the weakest player he thinks he can get away with to attack. He's doing the latter now. He's literally not voted for anyone but MacDougall. He's going for the weakest of the herd and he's not even bothering to hide it.

VOTE: Andrius

You've never had faith in me. I WAS FUCKING RIGHT IN STORM OF SWORDS. ALL OF YOU WERE BLINDED BY IDIOCY.
You cannot ask me to turn aside from this scumlynch. You cannot deny me this much.
I'm going for the obvscum in the herd.
Why vote someone different just to cast a vote elsewhere?
I will fight the scum no matter where they are.
I will vote them here.
I will vote them there.
I will vote them with green eggs and ham.

What's so scummy about my playstyle? You took the same issue with my SoS play and it took Benmage (lolgovernor) to sway you otherwise. Yet in BDM you thought I was town (lol).
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1126 (isolation #22) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

Well Magua, you've done it.
You got me to second-guess my wagon.
WHAT IF ITS COOKIE AND NERO JUST CHUMMING ALONG WITH ME ONTO MACDADDY.
WHAT IF MAGUA IS ACTUALLY TOWN
WHAT IF ITS VEZOK

WELL GUESS WHAT
NO GUESSWORK
MY READS ARE STRONG
MY DEFENSE IS IMPREGNABLE

We need to just gun with this and accept the consequences if we're wrong.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1129 (isolation #23) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Magua wrote:I swear to fucking Christ if you bring up hasdgfas again I will eat your babies. YES. YOU WERE RIGHT ON HASDGFAS. THE WORLD BOWS BEFORE YOU. THAT ONE FUCKING TIME. How about EVERY OTHER TUNNEL I'VE EVER HAD? Remember "lolMaguaisobvcultrecruiter" in ooba's game? Stopped clock. Twice a day.

You in ASOIAF and WalkingHappyMeal in SoS are two different things. SirloilSteak was OBVSCUM and you were just a gut read that I tunneled with.

I AM hearing people out.
I did yesterday.
They lynched Soda.
Soda flipped town.
HERP DERP WELL THIS IS GETTING US FAR.
I never took the townleaderhat so no one follows me because I GO "PART THE RED SEA HERE WE GO" its because they agree with me (or are sheepscum, but).
I admit the most likely scum on the McD wagon are the late voters like EC who jumped on later especially after calling the Soda wagon dumb.

Hell let me go relook at that because I might be able to swing that way.

And read that wasn't "DIEANDYDIE" was a good read to me that game.

Magua wrote:PEdit: I hate you. I wish I could hate you to death.

:( I hope not. Because I enjoy playing with you when we're not locking heads like we are now. (Which hasn't really happened before.)
I'm sorry if I did/said something personal to you. :/
I don't know.
I'd like to think we're friends.
Because I stand by my friends and we are undefeatable together.

predit: :(
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1132 (isolation #24) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Post by Andrius »

BECAUSE WRAITH DIDNT GIVE ME MASON
HE DOESNT WANT MY DREAMS TO COME TRUE

You have a point. :/
Though coming from you honestly.. >_____>

I think I need to reread the game. ^^;
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1136 (isolation #25) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Andrius »

No I'm not lazy, I just never actually got around to looking it up. ^^;
So you're saying Magua's argument, which summarized pretty much says "MacDougall's play is excusable because he's a VI", is both "good" and of equal weight as my case (and AGar's) on MacDougall?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1140 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yes of course. I think I've made my suspicions of Magua clear since I caught up.
And yes a Magua/SC team is the more likely.
Though.
We have MacDougall.
:/
AGar YOU LEFT AT THE WRONG TIME. :(

I think I need to reread.
I really think I do.
Goddammit.
Its almost 10.
And I'm sleep-deprived. FFF
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1142 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by Andrius »

AGAIN
I NEED TO REREAD
TOO MANY POSSIBILITIES
TOO MUCH SECONDGUESSING

maybe if we lynched someone i could reread over night
eh
or i could just read d1 and d2
that'd be helpful enough. i remember most of D4

ok not like im trying to discredit your point but you're really grasping for ANYTHING, MacD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1144 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1143, MacDougall wrote:Well... I was kind of relying on Soda flipping scum yesterday tbh lol.
It was a sort of last ditch effort to get some town cred.
Miserable fail I know.

Does anyone else see that?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1145 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:00 pm

Post by Andrius »

HINT: I think its a scumslip.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1147 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:06 pm

Post by Andrius »

No but no townie uses "town cred" like they're trying to get it.
Eh.

We really should have played this out all roleplay. lol
Though that would mean I'd have to chew out a couple of people incessantly. :P
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1155 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Post by Andrius »

People like manho and kdowns need to SPEAK instead of vote and run.

You're not dead.
You're at L-1.
Cookie unvoted.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1156 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Post by Andrius »

GOD
I DONT KNOW
BECAUSE COOKIE CLEARLY UNVOTED
AND REVOTED TWICE
IS DOUGALL, WHO IS READING THE THREAD AND COMMENTING, TOO THICK TO SEE THAT?

IDEK
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1164 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:25 pm

Post by Andrius »

Dougall.
Please.
Just be quiet for awhile.
I need time to think and you taking jabs at anyone and everyone isn't helping clarity. --;

Need to sleep now.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1210 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

Andy here. I've got alot of catchup to do thanks to being sick all weekend (thank you Panda).

<3,

-A
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1218 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:37 am

Post by Andrius »

MacDougall wrote:Agar: OMGUS aside, he is probably town. He has posted bucketloads and his lack of tact could only be a vanilla townie.

Andrius: At least he is being helpful. Also probably town.

Which is funny since you've called both of us scum at least twice out of OMGUS or whatnot.
Hence why I said to be quiet for awhile AND THINK.

But your I DONT WANT TO BE LYNCHED is crap. Townies must accept that their lives must be called for in the defense of the kingdom. Townies must have no fear. You must stand strong for the kingdom. At the very least, stand with me and we cannot be defeated.

MacDougall wrote:Bogre: 11 posts. Read like his wincon is in opposition to towns imo.

And how praytell do you find that?
I admit I haven't paid much attention to him since he just doesn't post, but "his wincon is in opposition to town imo" reads like crap.

MacDougall wrote:Magua: Has no friends in this game, must be town.

No, I'm his friend, even if he hates me.
Just because I don't think he's town doesn't mean we're not friends.

Re: Your case on manho. Before today, manho appeared SIX times in your ISO, all in quotes from other people, and once as a scumread without having mentioned him before. The hypocrisy... it knows no bounds!

MacDougall wrote:vote Bogre cuz someone has to eventually right?

I can't tell if you're scum grasping for any lynch, or you're town who's been pushed past his limits, cannot think rationally, and thinks everyone besides strong town reads are scum. (Read: Me in Outwitted Mafia post-claim)

MacDougall wrote:Lol actually, no way! I'm at L-1 and you want me to stop posting and you're gonna go to sleep? Wtf is that all about?

You need time to calm down and compose your thoughts. Anger gets you nowhere, and Fear corrupts your vision.
I needed sleep, so sue me. :P

Peregrine wrote:

@Andrius- Sure, just as long as it's understood that I still have to agree with the vote choice before I actually vote them. And that I have my eye on some of the members, and null reads on others. As long as that's all clear, I'll join.

Of course. We're not wild sheep foaming at the mouth. But if we agree on a wagon then the bloc moves as one. B)

Bogre wrote:Anyways, I think that it's unlikely he was bussing given that he was the first on the wagon. Scum don't usually start a bus of their buddy unless it's a pre-empted gambit, and Empking's wagon developed late in the day and so doesn't seem like it was a planned bus.

This is true.
Though his play makes me want to GRRRR
If he's scum, he's not scum with Empking. Simple as that.

Peregrine wrote:

@Andrius- also, I got a little excited when I saw your colored vote count. However, it looks somewhat incomplete in terms of missing days and color coding confirmed alignments. Was that a work in progress or something else?

Kinda'. I only used votecounts from the days where scum were alive, mainly to see how they voted, to help solidify townreads by elimination via buddies' voting patterns.
I don't
think
I missed any colors. If I did feel free to name them and I'll correct them.
Definitely a WIP in terms of days, but at the moment the only ones that matter are when scum are alive.
All the D4 and on ones will only tell us how many dead townies voted live players. :/

In post 1183, manho wrote:
In post 1181, MacDougall wrote:

Does anybody else feel that Manho's original claim is now obviously a lie?

yes, that was fake. i'm the 4th Legion "Deathbringers".

i first thought i may be recruited to the mafia or 3rd-party, as i prefer to be anti-town if i can choose. so i hid my identity and claimed house argelev, thought it may help if i'm recruited. but i'm still town by now and someone brought it up, so i think it's time for me to claim it.

Man.
This claim is shit.
I'm sorry.
But, as town, you have NO REASON TO LIE.

So basically you're pulling another gandalf saying you get magicaly circumstances to pick/choose/switch sides.
I don't like it one bit, especially when gandalf died and flipped town leaving to clues as to the validity of his claim.
I'm tempted to lynch him just for the claim.

Also, the DEATHBRINGERS claim is LULZ.
YOU THINK YOUR LEGION IS IMPORTANT.

(For what its worth I can confirm the existance of the Deathbringers via flavor text in my PM, but- as he's said NUMEROUS times- it means next to nothing. I was waiting for someone to claim it.)

Also, manho claiming Argelev from D1 and not bring dead yet is odd.

In post 1197, AGar wrote:So wait... Why is MacDougall town? Because he claimed BR? Ummm.... For fucks sake will people start actually thinking? It's a hard null-tell.

What does BR stand for? :?

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to reread the game.
But I'm strapped for time until Thursday after 11.
Catching up on-site is taking away from studytime so its a choice.

I CAN reread through the Night Phase but I'm not too keen on that at the moment. :/

If I can muster enough time tonight I'll do it
Scratch that I have a test tomorrow afternoon. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1221 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1046, Andrius wrote:
SCUM:
manho

Magua
MacDougall
Otolia

I've suspected him from read #1.
Thanks for another jab.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1222 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:26 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1165, MacDougall wrote:Pre-edit, I had written this before you wrote that but I'll leave it after this I suppose. Forgive me, I'm actually at L-1 now and I don't want to be lynched.

Agar: OMGUS aside, he is probably town. He has posted bucketloads and his lack of tact could only be a vanilla townie.

Andrius: At least he is being helpful. Also probably town.

Bogre: 11 posts. Read like his wincon is in opposition to towns imo.

EtherealCookie: Gotta be town. He is being fair and just and hasn't really shown favour to anybody.

Kdowns: If he wasn't confirmed town from day 1 then I'd be sure he was scum. Can I get a clarification on why he is town again?

Magua: Has no friends in this game, must be town.

Manho:

In post 1081, manho wrote:finally catch up. i've read all the post except that wall by andrius.

i think agar vs macdougall is town v town.

and soda is still scum. no idea about the others for now. will have a more detailed read later.

In post 1122, manho wrote:
vote: MacDougall

Aside from this, he reads similarly to Bogre, in that he doesn't seem to be doing any real scumhunting and is inclined to just coast on the work of others.

MattP: At first, he seemed to be in a similar situation to mine, but I now realise he has literally gone the easy lynch every time. Has been on all the wagons and is just coasting. Somehow squirms off the hook when confronted. Probscum.

Nero Cain: See above. Prob town, but has been coasting and could be scum.
PeregrineV: From my read, seems the most likely to have targeted Otolia for a kill. Has the most interactions with him and they are all oppositional. Probscum.

Vezok: Honestly, who knows. Flip a coin.

Wraith: Writes good flavour. Melikes.

That's my brain.

vote Bogre
cuz someone has to eventually right?

In post 1219, MacDougall wrote:So what if I've called you scum. That's just another way of deducing whether you are is it not?

What do you mean my "I don't want to be lynched"... I literally asked you all to lynch me. U mad?

He reads in opposition to town because he simply hasn't scum hunted at all. He's done nothing. Played like he has his own game i.e scum.

By friends, I meant allies, obviously.

Why do I have to talk about someone to have a scum read on them? I read his ISO and deduced that he was scum... and that makes me a hypocrite? Again, u mad?

Bogre has coasted all game on 11 friggin' posts mate. I want to pressure him. Why are you so against this? Is he your scum buddy?

My wtf wasn't directed at your need for sleep. It was directed at your need for me to not post while you sleep. Again, u mad?

And after me having a scum read on manho and that being an issue, you now have a scum read on him.

You're trippin'. Buddy and are close to my scum list.

So what's been done to change your read on me, especially since I had posted nearnil between the posts.
You're doing the heavily-suspected town and it DOES NOT help at all.
You have to realize when your ability to read players is kaput and compromised (confirmation bias) and take a step back.

I've promised a reread for fairness and to contemplate the new flips and information, etc.
You can at least take a break and step back for a second. Again, I was the same way before (Read: Outwitted Mafia, post-claim).
Hmmm
I'm wondering if a massclaim, at 12 players with most of the logical masons being dead and alot of dead power.
Perhaps tomorrow. We'll see.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1230 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by Andrius »

I don't agree he's scum.
vezok just needs to be PL'd D1 or vigg'd each and every goddamn game.
I can't tell the difference in his play.

BDM he just did his own thing and followed his own agenda and that was all hunky-dorey for the town.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1232 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Don't.
I'll reread the game and not wait for night.
It might be a wait until Thursday deal but I'll read it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1235 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1234, Magua wrote:
@Andrius:
Do you think MacDougall is scum? Yes/no.
Do you think manho is scum? Yes/no.

Yes.
Yes.
Though I want to reread because I've had second thoughts and would like the chance to reread and gather my thoughts.
Because EC looks like a mighty-fine non-blue scum. His play today and yesterday has been bad and the only thing holding him back is that shiny Empking wagon he started and all that means is he's not blue unless this is weird-as-hell HasCow Pt. II without a daykill. :/
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1238 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1237, Sinestro wrote:
In post 1236, MacDougall wrote:Keep in mind I'm pretty sure Andrius also thinks you are scum Magua. Or at least did...

Correct.

I freaking rock at posting.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1247 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 01, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Andrius »

Hey AGar what do you think of EC_NonBlueScum?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1282 (isolation #43) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:29 am

Post by Andrius »

TIME.
I HAS IT.
READING THREAD LATER TONIGHT MOST LIKELY.
KEKEKE
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1342 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

I haven't disappeared.
I was weekend V/LA.
Now eating dinner.
After that I read D1 and D2.
And somewhere in there I decide whether I want to replace xvart in AFFC and REVIVE THE KETTLEBLACK FAMILY.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1344 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1343, Magua wrote:
@Mod:
Votecount please.

@Andrius:
Selfvote please.

You know I won't do that.
We do not know fear.
Or defeat.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1346 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

:roll:
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1350 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:43 pm

Post by Andrius »

Reread was halted b/c of a meeting. Will continue either A) Tomorrow if ~B or B) I finish my end of the group project before I pass out and have time afterwards to continue reading.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1362 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wait.
So I was just hammered. [?]

Well fuck you vezok thanks for that.

I'm the fucking 9th "IRON" LEGION AND WE HELD KEIGAR AGAINST THE WEST. FUCK THE TROOPERS. FUCK THE DEATHBRINGERS. FUCK THE PRIME LEGION.
WE ARE IRON.
WE BUDGE FOR NO MAN.
WE HELD THAT CITY.
Thanks for being a FUCKNIG TWAT, vezok, and just voting on LOLWHIM WITHOUT A GODDAMN CLAIM.
THE FUCK
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1363 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

I WILL NOT SUBJECT YOU ALL TO MY DYING SHIT UNTIL I SLEEP OR WRAITH GETS HERE
THIS IS FUCKING
UNBELEIVEABLE
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1364 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

OH YEAH AND IM A PROTECTIVE ROLE SINCE MY FUCKING LEGION FUCKING HOLDS CITIES AND SHIT AND DOESN'T FUCKING MOVE
FUCK YEAH
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1365 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Andrius »

NOT LIKE IT MATTERS BECAUSE I WAS FUCKING LURKERSLOT BEFORE THE BAKER GOT HERE AND FUCKING VEZOK FUCKING HAMMERED

GOD
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1366 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Andrius »

FUCKING HELL LET ME GRAB MY CATCHUP POST AND JUST DROP WHAT I HAVE

HANG ON A SEC
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1367 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by Andrius »

Day OneI'm largely skipping over SK and DX at this point because they're the most prolific posters and they're deadtown so.

In post 21, Magua wrote:Man, I *love* SleepyKrew already.

David is definitely scum.

VOTE: David Xanatos

Ok I retract what I said about this earlier- telling the scum who the masons are N0 is silly so Magua has no way of knowing DX is BP_Argelev. :/

Thanks for voting and commenting on stuff.

kdowns is obvtown from his waaay premature claim D1.

In post 101, Bogre wrote:
In post 17, David Xanatos wrote:Because you're taking a Day-Shot that may, depending on mechanics, end the day.

Doesn't matter. Scum know who other Scum are on their team.
Town are the uninformed majority, "knowing something we don't" is being an informed minority. The informed minority are the scum teams.
Negative Utilities are Town too, and can be directed in most cases I've seen.

I don't think SK was being serious with the shot, looks like a reaction test to me.

Your reaction was...talking about day-ending and... basically explaining the premise of mafia. Excessive pointless explanation.

VOTE: DavidXanatos

This is odd because:
1) He could be scum piggy-backing citing different reasoning to hop on a large wagon. We'll wait and see what happens.
2) Town and being genuine.
Obv not easy to distinguish.

In post 102, Bogre wrote:
In post 28, Magua wrote:
tclawren is in a gray category. I'm *very* curious about:
tclawren wrote:NOW TAKE A LOOK UP AT THE PROVIDED VT PM AND GIVE ME A GOOD FUCKING REASON WHY WE SHOULDN'T LYNCH YOUR
FAIL 3RD PARTY ASS.

@tclawren:
Why did you write 3rd party instead of scum?

That's a good catch.

I want that explained.

This is just piggy-backing.

In post 104, MacDougall wrote:Is there really anything to suggest that this layout is specifically scum vs. town? I am getting the feeling that there is far more to it than that. I am thinking that the scum are a hidden faction and Argelev and its dissidents are too busy at each others throats to notice.

I am of House Morvanus, oldest and most loyal to House Argelev. It is my duty to do my utmost to eliminate all threats to House Argelev. At this stage the greatest threat to House Argelev is very clearly the one who has painted the rightful heir to the throne as scum.

Implies more than one scumteam. Implies knowledge of the setup that a townie shouldn't.
Most likely groupscum.
Comes in with little comment on the game.
1) Setup speculation.
2) Claimed House and a little roleplay.
3) Votes SK with no reasoning. Awesome.

In post 111, MacDougall wrote:
In post 106, Otolia wrote:
In post 103, David Xanatos wrote:To clarify.

I am a member of the House of Argalev. I am not a Loyalist, I am of the house itself. I come from the West, where I was trapped due to the last War.

PEdit: Bogre. He specifically said "What if", "What if", et cetera. Those were directed responses.

What is the exact wording of your PM ?
That's most likely to be forbidden by the rules :igmeou:

---
MacDougall wrote:Is there really anything to suggest that this layout is specifically scum vs. town? I am getting the feeling that there is far more to it than that. I am thinking that the scum are a hidden faction and Argelev and its dissidents are too busy at each others throats to notice.

Read my posts. Is your resolve unqestionnable ?

We have been an honorable liege to the rightful ruler for longer than any other. Our resolve cannot be questioned. In answer for your request of what lands we hold, the land is known as Anoria. The people, Anorians.

Am I missing something, or did Otolia never actually ASK what lands MacDougall holds?

I'm going to reconsider why JDGA was killed because while he was obvtown he did suspect Magua; its just a knawing suspicion and we don't take NK WIFOM seriously anymore. I know
I
kill townies because they suspect me. :P (Read: BDMafia)

In post 126, MacDougall wrote:
gandalf5166 wrote:PLEASE STOP HOUSE CLAIMING.

House Argelev is central to my wincon, I'm sure there are more dangerous roles for whom it is the same. Yes, I am not strictly town(although I am for the moment). The rightful heirs to the throne are all males of House Argelev. My role DOES say that all heirs to the throne are town. There are traitors within the house, but all the rightful heirs are town. And my role suggests that scum may have an alternate wincon of killing off all the heirs. So please stop.

So at some stage you're going to be not town, and working against us. Explain why you shouldn't just be lynched now then?

You lynch that claimed third party.

Also, don't vote the man too.
Yes he has town motivation to ask this too. Scum just love lynching 3rd parties. (Read: BDMafia, pretty much any game with more than one scum faction)

In post 131, MacDougall wrote:
In post 130, Shinki wrote:#gandalf

And how do we know that you won't betray us? lol
That's more troublesome than anything I read from David or SK. :T

PEdit: It's more dangerous than a survivor, definitely, as survivors can't change their alignment to harm another factions.

Oh, I believe he almost certainly will betray us. Those who, historically, have faced the choice he has before him, regularly choose the path of darkness.

I have a 1:1 record of Staying with the Town : Betraying the town in regards to Cults.
In the latter, it
was
AGM. :twisted:

In post 134, MacDougall wrote:It's very odd that he would reveal so soon that he has a role that could prove to be our enemy. What is there to gain from it at all? He could have just as easily said the rest without telling us that part.

This is more likely town motivation.

In post 151, MacDougall wrote:^ gotcha

I assume that "Factions can communicate during the day" implies that there are more factions than just the scum. Since there are so many people revealing themselves as House Argelev, I guess they all know each others identities. At this stage I think the roles are broken down into;

House Argelev Rightful
House Argelev Traitors
Loyalist Houses
Disloyal Houses
Third parties such as Gandalf.

The scum are the House Argelev traitors. The House Argelev rightful would be town special roles and the House Argelev traitors would be the scum special roles. Loyalist houses are VT and Disloyal houses are goons.

Does this seem pretty right to anybody else?

See then again he shows incredible innocent/stupidity in regards to how each group knows the identities of another group. :/
I don't know.
Its more of a town thing than scum to be sure. :/

But no it doesn't seem right at all. :P

Nero Cain is town via play.

In post 156, manho wrote:i think david is town, and SK is scum. and i don't think lynching gandalf now is good. don't have ideas about the setup either.

In post 157, manho wrote:
vote: SK

Awesome.
1) If he's scum he's obviously avoiding the claimed TOWN POWER HOUSE at this point with DX and most of the speculation regarding the main house. And thereby voting the other person in the 1v1. Don't think lynching gandalf now is null. No setup ideas is null.
2) Its still likely to come from town than scum to be sure. :/

AGar is town.

In post 176, Empking wrote:
Vote: DX

I can't believe so much of this was set up spec. Urgh.

Kdowns and Magua are town, along with DX that's alll I can tell.

Makes me think Magua's scum.

Peregrine is town.

In post 217, EtherealCookie wrote:I am from House Tyranus.

Cool thanks for commenting on the game.

In post 227, SleepyKrew wrote:That is because Keiger is a country in this flavor. I helped our army defeat it in a war.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU FINISHED WHAT WE STARTED
YOU'RE LIKE PATTON'S 3RD CORPS TO MY 101ST AIRBORNE
WE DONT NEED SAVING

SK wrote:I'm Macho because nobody can defend better than the Fleet.

Bollocks.
You being the best
offense
, yes.
You being the best
defense
... not so much.

Magua's reaction to SK's shot seems more likely town that not.

In post 332, Magua wrote:Empking is scum.

One-shot daykill scum keeps it for a claimed power role, not says, "Hey everyone, watch me kill this guy." Empking knows this.

See it WASN'T EC who started the Empking focus.

Peregrine's vote on SK here is town.

In post 344, MacDougall wrote:I take it SK isn't scum then?

unvote

lol

In post 356, manho wrote:
unvote

Thanks for playing.
Scum.

In post 340, EtherealCookie wrote:
Vote:Empking

An experienced player from 2008 who's convinced that a scum with a one shot day kill would waste it on a relatively new player that played rather poorly? Come on.

As for David, I've gotten more townish vibes than antitown. I don't exactly see a strong reason to support the case against him, and it seems highly tied with speculation to the setting. Note he also voted DX for being scummy without any actual explanation for that. He's upset that so much of it was set up speculation, but goes with the wagon that's based off a case that is mainly set up speculation? He screams scum IMO.

So his reasoning is *exactly* what Magua outlined a few posts above.
He's just the first to vote.

In post 437, manho wrote:i don't think lynching a claimed mason is good. and i think it is a town v town. we should go find other scum. will read the thread again when i have time.

Cool.
Now how's abouts you read the thread and find scum yourself?
Scum.

In post 444, MacDougall wrote:
vote: No lynch

NO.
God this just reeks of scumminess.
But then again SAMANTHA flipped town so. :S

In post 465, Magua wrote:
In post 460, SleepyKrew wrote:
Vezok has a certain tendency to be incredibad.

Remember this, Magua.

In post 466, manho wrote:
vote: vezok

that monk vote is opportunistic.

Well geez.
Look who's reading.
And its not opportunistic its just freaking stupid.

CUT SHORT BY LOLHAMMER AND NEED TO FUCKING GO AT MACH SPEED
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1368 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Post by Andrius »

OK SO ILL STAY UP UNTIL THIS IS DONE
WRAITH GETS HERE
OR I AM SATISFIED

BECAUSE WE DONT GIVE UP
WE FEEL NO FEAR
WE ARE IRON LEGION

"STAND FIRM AND HOLD THE LINE."
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1369 (isolation #55) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Post by Andrius »

In post 1351, kdowns wrote:VOTE: Andrius

In post 1353, vezokpiraka wrote:
unvote
vote andrius

ok well i feel like an idiot
saw these two votes and was like

well actually you already saw what i was like
didn't realize vezok was already voting me lol

ok cool
WE'RE TOO IRON AND AWESOME TO GET KILLED BY VEZOKFUCKHEAD ANYWAY

sorry for language and stuff
not reading anymore since i'm not dead.
this can wait for tomorrow i need to go calm down and breathe
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1370 (isolation #56) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

but also kdowns' vote is lolwut from rightfield and could use justification

though before that i thought he was obvtown of obvtown with the reread and claimage D1
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1373 (isolation #57) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:50 pm

Post by Andrius »

No, its no attempt to stay active.
Its me attempting to figure out MacDougall, Magua, manho, and ECookie reads.
Because I've gone back and forth on them the whole game.
And I'm more out of SPITE than anything to Magua, to be honest.

manho is definitely obvscum from D1 play.

Aaaand now that I AM dead I should probably go read some more.
Fuck it all.

Deathbringers, Stormtroopers, Prime Legion were all mentioned by name in my PM, though as all things, taken with a grain of salt.
No I don't turn.
We move for no man.
No force.

Just because I'm Legion #9 doesn't mean there are another 8.
I can't tell if you're scum or freaking stupid as hell.

Don't get all "well there goes the hammer" because you're calling me scum. HOT DAMN. AND I TURNED DOWN OSNEY KETTLEBLACK FOR THIS? GOOD LORD.

SCUM
manho
MacDougall
Magua
ECookie
Don't even care we've got room for 2 more in each scumgroup AT LEAST.

fucking hell
going to keep reading

and magua
when my name flips green
i dont even know what i want you to do
just know that i was town.
again.
your ability to read me is zero.
and when I get to the dead qt I'll confirm my reads and see if I get to be with Cassandra again.

See you in hell.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1374 (isolation #58) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Oh yeah.
I'm fucking BULLETPROOF bitches.

BULLETPROOF LOYALIST.
THE NINTH "IRON" BRIGADE IS EVERLOYAL

Which is why I was all gung-ho after Storm of Swords.
Why I was motivated to perform. To get my reads correct.
So they could shoot me.
And I wouldn't die.
And my "protective role" claim was to *try* and draw kills.
So sue me for trying my hardest.
At this point all I can do is go for Cassandra.
God I love that woman.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1375 (isolation #59) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

also nero i didnt fullclaim since i didnt think there'd actually be someone going "WILLING TO HAMMER" after that whole deal
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1379 (isolation #60) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:02 pm

Post by Andrius »

you know what
screw this its 2am
gut reads are the best reads
if you cared i'd still be alive
my reads stand

Gut says Magua's scum with StrangerCoug, since (IIRC) he missed most of the action D2
manho is idek

whatever im done with this
don't really know what I did either.
and it was funny
because i remember going
man
if macdougall is lynched today
magua's set me up perfectly for D6
like a 1v1
"WELP MCDOUGALL FLIPPED TOWN
HELLO ANDY LYNCH"
so
idek
i should stop talking but its what you fucking get for hammering me Nero

MACDOUGALL wrote:

Well if you're telling the truth do you think there has been any stage when the scum targeted you and discovered that you were bulletproof? Because I'm quite sure I was roleblocked on night 2 as I received a flavour PM that seemed to suggest it, so I assume that you may have too.

SO WAIT
YOU WERE RB'D
AND CLAIMED VANILLA TOWNIE
WHAT DOESNT ADD UP HERE?
DOES ANYONE ELSE
ANYONE HAVE INFO OF BEING ROLEBLOCKED BEFORE AND RECEIVING A MESSAGE SIMILAR TO THE ONE HE LAID OUT?

He's scum for being "RB'd" when being a claimed VANILLA
UNLESS
UNLESS someone else has info on being RB'd that is similar

i dont even know
macdougall you're either scum or dumbashelltown
i dont even know what to say
*sigh*

See you in hell, Magua.

No if Magua's town he's doing his "HERP DERP ANDY IS SCUM BECAUSE I DONT LIKE BIG POSTS AND I HATE HIM"
If he's scum his behavior is 100% excusable as you do most anything in your power to win. :P

HEY MACDOUGALL
READ THE OP
TWO
FLIPPED SCUM FACTIONS
TWO
SO SCUM CAN STILL SCUMHUNT
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1383 (isolation #61) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:09 pm

Post by Andrius »

Usually, MacDougall, Vanilla roles are not told that they were RB'd.
So your circumstance is HIGHLY UNUSUAL.
Yes, its happened before. (Read: Succession Mafia I)

Yes I know the flips. If other people can claim RBs then your story works.
Otherwise there's no reason a Vanilla Townie claimant should be getting a RB PM when he has no night action.

"Mean bastard" perhaps. Sleep deprived? Definitely. Lynched unjustly? Yeah, sure. :P

I'm out. Wraith'll be here by the time I'm next awake so toodles, townies.

WHAT GODDAMN QUESTION
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1384 (isolation #62) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Post by Andrius »

MacD wrote:Well if you're telling the truth do you think there has been any stage when the scum targeted you and discovered that you were bulletproof?

Well maybe if Empking can target me from the grave and RoleCop me and pass his results off to his alive teammates.
Or a scum backup, ofc.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1389 (isolation #63) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

NO
NO NO
MACDOUGALL
DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SAY THAT ONE LEGION FLIPS TOWN SO THEY ALL MUST BE TOWN

im sorry
thats just dumb as hell
and i cant stop posting because i care about the goddamn game
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1390 (isolation #64) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Post by Andrius »

hey nero its not called lurking when you're gone for the weekend with claimed v/la
its called v/la
now excuse me im going to sleep now
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1391 (isolation #65) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:19 pm

Post by Andrius »

like literally
nero
i was not lurking
it was all weekend v/las
shit bro
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1394 (isolation #66) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Post by Andrius »

No.
No suggesting.
MacDougall I am TELLING YOU. Wraith has said a DOZEN TIMES not to take flavor seriously. You seem to think the game is somewhat breakable by all legions being town. That'd be stupid with a Watcher, Gunsmith, THREE MASONS, and whatever else we have lying around. So don't even THINK about making that generalization. No, the Bremburg location and lands and whatnot doesn't matter. Hell if you haven't understood that flavor means NOTHING in the realms of scumhunting you deserve to lose I'm sorry he's said it at LEAST a dozen times. --l

And don't even tell me don't go to sleep. Its 2:30 and I'm entitled to sleep. If you wanted to hear from me you wouldn't have freaking lynched me.
I've said my reads.
All I'm doing is telling you not to follow flavor because apparently you're too thick/dumb to realize that Wraith's said it dozens of times.
Whatever.

I'm sleeping now. You get to clean this mess up tomorrow.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1577 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Andrius »

HEY NOW
WHO CALLED MAGUA_SCUM?

Congrats to AGar. Was very impressed with his play. Replacing into this game made my life SHINE WITH GLORY and I'm glad I didn't miss it.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1592 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by Andrius »

Wraith wrote:CLAIMING EVERY PR BUT THE BULLETPROOF DAY ONE.

Yeahhhhhhhhh this town imploded early.
I ALMOST claimed Doc too. :/

Wraith wrote:Andrius - This slot was VERY annoying, to say the least, but I'm very glad that it was the ONLY one I had to replace. For a bulletproof, this slot should have been much more active, especially you, Andrius. You fell off the grid several times and I was rather disappointed with that. With so much lurking the mislynch was inevitable.

Yeah, school kicked Andrius' ass all across the MS board. :/

AND WHY DID I NOT GET THE DEAD QT? *shakes fist*

Wraith wrote:The Mason Beloved Prince was designed for that. I severely disagree with David's play because he made it blatantly obvious who he was, and considering the scum's objective was basically to kill him...I don't know what he was thinking. I actually wanted to make Monk Bodyguard but decided against it, purely because Gandalf's role could have PERMANENTLY protected David from harm. Town had an incredible amount of power but squandered it. The scumteams started literally split into pieces and extremely uncoordinated. It was only luck that the Bremburg team got assembled when it did.

I agree with this.
Lack of protective roles wasn't a BAD choice.
The idiot masons all up-and-claiming D1 was dumb.
DX... I don't even.

Wraith wrote:4. The two town vigs were extremely hotheaded and killed townies. Kdowns' shot in particular was terrible because SK was practically confirmed. Scum Dayvigs are almost unheard of

HEY MAGUA
LISTEN TO THIS NONSENSE
SCUM DAYVIGS? ANYONE SEEN ONE OF THEM BEFORE?

Ludi wrote:macdougall is fucking hilarious. His avatar just makes him look really silly. And then he kind of acts the same way

*shakes head*
LUDI.
YOU WERE IN THIS GAME?

Wraith wrote:Nero Cain's hammer on Andrius was VERY BAD, though, very clumsy.

Yeah, THE FUCK.
WHY DID NO ONE DO ANYTHING ABOUT THIS?

Magua wrote:Unrelated, but for Andrius: You were rolecopped as Bulletproof. We (Bremburg) were thinking symmetric scumteams and expecting to find a bulletproof on the opposing scumteam. Hence my push for you. Nothing personal -- I was sold on PR info that you were scum. =P

ME?
SCUM?
IT WAS ASOS ALL OVER AGAIN.
NO ONE LISTENS TO ME.
Next game.
Give me a gun.

Seriously.
Next game.
Give me a gun.

I'm going to take my hungover ass somewhere else. Was a great game, I loved the role and whatnot.
6:6 when I came into the game was a bit whack.
But.
I nailed scumbags.
So it was a good game.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #1594 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Post by Andrius »