I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Cheers all. 56 pages are a bit to catch up on, so please give me some time to read through (looks like we got just under 9 days til the deadline). I played the whole first game so I understand the logistics of the setup, and have read the rules for this version too, so none of that should slow me down. I will post my suspicions as they come up... For now tho (just in case wazzatron had a vote out there):

Unvote
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5
Replaced Out (Mafia) 3-2 (incl hydra game with Nero where I flaked)

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

apologies up front for anything that has been asked previously as I am reading chronologically...

@mod, were non-Eruci allowed to talk during the confirmation stage of the game to their teammates (assuming they had teammates)?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 17, Junpei wrote:Implosion, I read MoI's plan from x01, and I liked it a lot, and would like to go with it this game, at least for now. It doesn't demand any claiming at the present so it is okay to tentatively agree while we gametheory in private.

If scum have a consequence to passing to their members by mod-design, why would they receive an ability to directly counter that disadvantage?

Projectmatt, not really, I'm not completely sure of what I will be able to do with the information, but from what I've seen from other games, it could come in handy.

not liking this early post (#17). Wishy washy lines like "at least for now" and "tentatively agree" always catch my eye, esp regarding a plan that worked almost perfectly during x01. Plus MoI's plan would have been sure to be a heavy topic during pregame scum discussion (and hence my question to the mod...), and you were familiar with it having "read" it. :igmeou:

PS - also not a fan of the speculation on the scum's ability to pass. If there is an advantage, I'd like not to bring it up to the scum in case they haven't figured it out. Early FOS on Junpei...
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 24, Junpei wrote:Basically, I don't think that inherently anti-town abilities are in transit. I think that any ability which is clearly anti-town is going to be tagged into a scums' role PM, not ability PM, so I feel like intentionally eliminating abilities for the most part is meaningless.

Sorry I'm a bit impatient, and crypto is fluffing so I figured I'd just post my point.

Also, I think that scum WOULD consider using poison as early as night 1, depending on the circumstances. What I'm getting at is that I think it is very possible that scum have abilities which promote additional ways to kill, perhaps even the poison kill. This furthers my belief that claiming to get rid of roles is pointless, as what we probably should be worried about is not in transit.

What made you believe the following in Post 24?
1) "I think that any ability which is clearly anti-town is going to be tagged into a scums' role PM, not ability PM"
2) "I think it is very possible that scum have abilities which promote additional ways to kill, perhaps even the poison kill"
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:16 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 125, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 123, warriormode wrote:
In post 121, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 116, warriormode wrote:
In post 114, Toogeloo wrote:By the by...

I have a power. One that has been described as "anti-town" by at least one person.

Seriously? Why are you sharing this?
Unvote, vote:Toogeloo

How does it make him scummy that he has an anti-town ability? The abilities were distributed at random..The fact that he shared it doesn't really matter to me, doesn't give me a tell at all. The only thing it tells me is that there are anti-town abilities in the game..

If we lynch someone with an anti-town ability, doesn't that mean that ability is gone?
I thought we also agreed not to say or hint towards our roles for today. did we not?
His post here isn't really scummy, the fact that he hasn't voted or even given some kind of read on anyone yet is.

I think we need Toog to elaborate more on the ability and just how anti-town it is. Then we can make a better decision about what to do with it. If necessary, Toog could not use the ability, and also not make a cycling choice, which would send the ability into the void.

Interesting, at first I thought Stringer Bell may be trying to save an anti-town ability here in Post 125, but now it looks like he is doing everything to keep "Toog" from being lynched... :igmeou:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1415 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 258, EtherealCookie wrote:Lol @ Junpei just logic pwning Crypto.
That being said, Diddin’s vote did seem opportunistic; he contributed nothing new to that wagon that hadn’t already been said, and just jumped on. At the same time, I’m not liking the vibe I’m getting from crypto either. Both of their reasoning seems somewhat poor. Crypto’s vote has little backing to it, and he even admits he has no strong logic behind it. Gut feelings are bad indicators and show poor effort placed in.
Tl;dr; scum bussing
FourSeen seems to be VI. His reasoning is terrible. He is either scum or really dumb townie, anyways.
@ Stringer Bell
You’re not off the hook. Who else do you think is suspicious? You can’t have just gotten ONE PERSON from this entire thread. Nice job hopping onto that wagon gaining steam, by the way.
Also, what the hell is wrong with Diddin? Town read from Fourseen?
Also scumbuddies.
Unvote

Vote: FourseenCircumstance

Feels like scum coaching in the middle of this post to Stringer Bell.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:13 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

EBWOP, just looked at my voting history and saw EC has a vote on SB, actually the first vote SB.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #7) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 435, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 258, EtherealCookie wrote:
@ Stringer Bell
You’re not off the hook. Who else do you think is suspicious? You can’t have just gotten ONE PERSON from this entire thread. Nice job hopping onto that wagon gaining steam, by the way.

Scum list:
Fourseen-it seems this wagon is slowly dying, just like all early D1 wagons. Not everyone has jumped off yet, but I just can't see this going to a lynch.
wazzatron-only 6 posts, so not much to go off of, but I hated his reasoning behind his crypto vote in ISO #
Furcolow-

In post 300, Furcolow wrote:should we claim who we passed to, or used our abilities on?

In post 301, Furcolow wrote:I used my ability on Crypto. I remember not claiming abilities in terms of what they were/who I passed to until d2
I am assuming town will repeat that, as it was beneficial last game for us

I did have a PR night one, though, as I softclaimed in the previous post

I think these posts were an intentional screwup to seem like a townie who hadn't read the rules. In his mind, he's probably thinking, "No scum would blatantly screw up the rules like this; they'll definitely think I'm town!" I don't like it. Also never answered the question posed by MoI about why he did this. I'd love to see what he could come up with for reasoning.

In post 368, Furcolow wrote:I'm sad to see Crypto having gone from omgusing to flailing
vote: crypto's replacement

This post screams scum at me too, because DrippingGoofball, who replaced into crypto's spot, had already made TEN posts, including a complete town/scum list on every player in the game. It seems to me that he's just ignoring what DGB had done up to that point.

His next post, 371, basically has a bunch of fluff reasoning based on where DGB put different players in the list. Four of the people he called out for being scumbuddies were because "maybe scumbuddy in the middle of the list". How is that reasoning?

VOTE: Furcolow

FourSeen, early easy target
Wazzatron, low posting predecessor of mine who contributed almost nothing to this point, another easy target
Furcalow, confirmed Eruci, and one of the easiest targets I have played with a few times

Seeing a pattern with this dead scum. Yet he did not and would not vote warriormode, who also seemed like an easy target. Hmmm...

Scum suspects to this point are Junpei, EC, WarriorMode, and Diddin, though I do not see Junpei and Diddin as teammates. So either opposite factions or I am wrong about one of them. (And yes, I would suspect two smaller factions that will help hide the scum vs what we saw last game. It's what I would have done if I were the mod.)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1434 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 451, diddin wrote:
In post 446, MagnaofIllusion wrote:

MORE STRINGER VOTES PLEASE!!!

Have I ever mentioned how ******* annoying this is? Because it is.

Junpei's very noncommittal with his reads. It's not the fact that he has multiple scumreads, it's the fact that he seems to call someone else scum every few posts and then forget about his past scumreads. It looks like genuine scumhunting, but it isn't.

Right after SB gets his 4th vote too (and ties him for 2nd leading vote getter). Noted.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1464 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:55 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 517, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 514, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Observation - note the bolded ignores the current biggest wagon of the game (Stringer) in demonstrating that suspicion is moving from Fourseen and Warrior to other players.

Toog
- why is that?
Junpei and Ludi were the first two names that came to town about discussion of current lynch prospects. I hadn't even realized Stringer had as many votes as he has akrewed.

Magister Ludi wrote:Thanks toog. Also, I don't think your bunny lover vote is going to go anywhere today. Would you consider switching to one of these other wagons I proposed? (outside of your town read on slysly)

Yeah, Bunny isn't getting the love I want her to get.

Unvote;
Vote: nopoint

paraphrasing: did not realize stringer (now known scum) had so many votes, let me move my vote from a wagon of one to a competing wagon (now known town).

Do not like. FOS. Esp since SB defended him earlier giving him an out for his anti town ability rather than being quick lynched.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1465 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:58 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 523, implosion wrote:
Unvote, Vote: nopoint

subtle vote change shortly after SB has become the vote leader, one I don't care for. I don't recall implosion laying this low first time around. :igmeou:
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1474 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:00 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 581, Magister Ludi wrote:Go check it up, then. This day is dragging, hard. Scummy people are lurking hoping not to be the deadline lynch. People are talking in circles, just to talk and obfuscate.

Lets get either a nopoint or warrior wagon into high gear.

No Point, confirmed town
Warrior, ?

Ignores SB, the leading vote getter, and now confirmed scum
Ignores Junpei, tied with no point on the next largest wagon, ?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 638, Magister Ludi wrote:I may have missed. To see why you are so confident that nopoint is scum.The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

Yeah, this guy is definitely shady.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1513 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 638, Magister Ludi wrote:Kdub, if you are implying you are a day vig or something similar, I highly recommend using it on nopoint. I don't really care if Stringer Bell is alive, but I do have a town read on Junpei right now, so nothing on him.

Hmmm, why did it quote a different post 638 before... :?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1518 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:28 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 666, Toogeloo wrote:Shooting nopoint and then lynching Stringer would give us a ton of discussion for tomorrow.

Interesting, one would think that you'd want to see Nopoint's flip before settling on candidate #2... :?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1520 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1517, Junpei wrote:I am Innocent, we have a week left including the US holiday weekend (I see you will be celebrating that), and you are at post ~650. Any way you can pick up the pace? You aren't going to finish in a timely fashion and you won't be able to discuss with town much at all before nightfall.

From the last few pages, it sounds like we got a bad guy to lynch, so I don't think I'll be much more help than he has been. I of course would like the group to hold off until we get closer to the deadline to allow us replacements to catch up as much as possible. I am trying to catch up as quick as I can, but if I don't have much time before nightfall to discuss, note that I am trying to leave a trail of my thoughts behind if I don't survive N2. :]
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1521 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 676, Magister Ludi wrote:I didn't realize deadline was so soon. kdub, maybe you need to expedite your shot.

Meh, Everytime 'public daykill' has happened, the person has turned out to be town. I actually like it instead of hero vig's ( a la maruchan in pyp5 which helped scum [me] rampage town).

lol, last three posts

stringer bell: town here, and I have a power
MoI: sigh, unfortunately he lives
ML: oh in that case, shoot away kdub

Or something like that.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1524 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 739, Magister Ludi wrote:Nopoint is two fold good shot. one, he is legitimately posting anti-town. Two, he was lurking hard (seven posts through the entire day) until kdub announced his vig, and chance to shoot him. Since then, he has posted three times, increasing his post count by a whopping 42%!

He is the scummy lurker we have been looking for.

This is probably my #1 suspect at this point.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 748, chkflip wrote:...
Page 6 -
Stringer Bell is so misunderstood. Poor guy. lulz. I think he's town if only for his posting as of this point. Same with warriormode. The latter is strongly due to meta (albeit only one game's worth), but I don't see the scum-motivation in either of their posts as other people are obviously biting right on to. Both wagons seem scum-pushed. (SB's wagon hasn't started yet, mind you, but it's a gut feeling at this point)

Yeah, don't like that last line.

The picture is starting to form. Esp why there were so many deaths last night. SB hid behind another enemy of the Eruci and bit the dust. What are the chances that SB picked the one enemy of the Eruci. Doubtful, so either he was the SK, or we got two (or more) teams of bad guys. If he is the SK, that was a risky ability to use N1 with so many likely enemies, so I am leaning towards 2 teams myself.

I'm guessing 3 and 3 to start, or 2 and 3 living now. Probably why there was no flavor for the death scenes (poison, shotgunning, etc) as both teams are on even footing.

SB, chkflp/diddin, and ML on one team. Sinaestro/?/? on another.

Enough for now, I'll continue my catch up.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1534 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:17 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 843, RedCoyote wrote:One of the rules states that there are no inherent "scum" or "town" abilities.

Can you post a link to this rule?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1553 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:16 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1026, Sinestro wrote:VOTE: Ghostlin

Andy hasn't replied to me yet, and with deadline approaching + me being busy for the next 16 hours - I think this is the right move. Can't rely on andy appearing and being OMGAWESOME and SAVING THE DAY etc

Doubt he would put his partner at L-2 with a viable eruci option with a claimed power like Furc around. When Sinestro flips, I will discount Ghostlin from that allegiance.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:17 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1135, Toogeloo wrote:
Kill: Whispersilk

OMG, what have I done!!!

I swear I was only polishing it and it just went off!

I passed my "anti-town" ability to DGB last night, but she did not die with it apparently.

My ability was Reroute, which allowed me to reroute a player's cycling choice. I rerouted KDub's Day Kill to myself, and as you can see, I prematurely detonated all over whispersilk. Afterwards, I cycled it to DGB, which she didn't have on her at the time of death, so likely it hit the void, or someone took it from her or me during the cycling (though, since my ability was Reroute, that would require a second routing ability). The ability to Day Kill is now expended with my shot (there was only one bullet left).

A good chunk of the case on Stringer was him role-fishing my "anti-town" role yesterday. Clearly, if we were scum-buddies, this wouldn't be a necessary point for him to inquire upon as he would know what my role was. But, whatev's.

This feels shady on so many levels. First of all, why not wait for whispersilk to at least claim if she had any abilities D1?!?!?!

Second of all, why use the reroute at all, it just messes up the passing verifications?

Third, you sent it "coincidentally" to one of the two players who were NK'd...ensuring another ability is in the void and can't track scum down.

Major FOS.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1560 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:44 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1170, chkflip wrote:
I passed a doubly good ability

VOTE: Toogeloo

This reminds me, Sinestro will be lynched today, so Toogeloo, I don't care that the dayvig has 0 shots,
you better pass it to another player and not to the void as it can still be used to verify scum/town later through passing
. I say that because early in the game you say you don't like to adhere to plans, and I don't want you to have any out. You are already in my top 3 along with Sinestro & Magister Ludi,
so I will vote for you D3 if you send that to the void
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1561 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:11 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1248, Sinestro wrote:
we did not pass an ability

guys i promise ill keep up to this game at all times now! (maybe some exceptions but not many). I actually really like this setup and playerlist- and i'm pretty light on things to do i *think*
Lulz, Ghost ... do you seriously think I'm joking? DGB is obv-scum. Of course enough of you are dense that on the odd chance I live to Day 2 I'm going to have to go screaming All-CAPS to get her lynched.

The awkward moment when...

I'm pretty sure toog is town, awkward and the daykill was pretty dumb...but town.

MoI isn't my favourite poster, but his play is pretty much identical to town games i've played with him, and honestly he is trying. Just needs to be more succint >_>

This seems like town junpei to me, but admittedly I got it wrong last time i tried to metagame him ._. so he could easily be scum. I think his case on fourseen is silly, but i do agree with the implosion case, he seems scummy to me.

MAGNA can you put in a neat, easy post why you think your scumreads are indeed scum? You don't need to bring up quotes, I just want to know the reasons. And i get bored of quotewalls :P

Appealing to my own authority? Generic Wikitell away!!! Seriously – I was fucking right about Stringer and I’m going to find the partners who made the lynch difficult. Does that frighten you?

I seem to remember you lumping her in a list of "DO NOT LYNCH" @Stringer... hmmm

Ghostlin seems pretty damn scummy to me, however I think magna is slightly overthinking it. The way he defends/retaliates just seems so damn FAKE not REAL. 1213 for example; i just can't comprehend this coming from town ? :|

, however she was one of the few town members last night to call you on your crap.

Ghostlin, what does this have to do with ANYTHING?

Wazzatron is scum, I was talking to andy about it yesterday; nothing about his posts seem town motivated, at all. There's something incredibly off, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I really hope its not a predefined thought on him thats making everythinglook scummy to me, but damn that iso is pretty bad, magna what are your thoughts on him?

Catching up. Note kdub's sus list with dgb in it looks like a scumslip.

What makes it a scumslip? What makes it exclusively a scum trait? I think that post could easily come from either alignment and make sense.

:)

Assuming you're not an SK, one of these must be a partner from your "town list". Toog, Junpei, and MOI. Guessing Toog myself.

I'm (and my predecessor wazzatron are) town, so it remains to be seen if you'd bus your partner, which if so is the other scum suspect you list, Ghostlin. I'm leaning towards no, otherwise I think you'd throw him in with a bigger list to give yourself outs later in the day.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1562 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:13 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1251, Junpei wrote:
Sinestro wrote:
andy has appeared to have disappeared
, i'll catch up within the hour and reply to everything !

In post 1248, Sinestro wrote:
Wazzatron is scum,
I was talking to andy about it yesterday
; nothing about his posts seem town motivated, at all. There's something incredibly off, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I really hope its not a predefined thought on him thats making everythinglook scummy to me, but damn that iso is pretty bad, magna what are your thoughts on him?

Of all the strange lies...

Nice catch.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1563 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:23 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1277, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1203, MagnaofIllusion wrote:@Toog - What happened to that Bunnylover strong suspicion from Day 1? Forget it completely? What did Bunny do that makes him Town now?

I never said Bunny was town, nor did I say Bunny was no longer a suspicion. Bunny has dropped off my radar a bit due to other things I have wanted to take care of, and to some degree that nopoint flipped town. Why? Are you thinking Bunny is scum? [
cwutididthar
]

I think chkflip is town. I don't believe scum would try to pressure me and then back off in the manner that he did. Still feeling that Ghost is town as well. Just the way that the votals moved, the sincerity I feel in his posts. It reads as town.

Ludi still reads as town to me as well, that's more gut.

I'd be fine with lynching Magna, Bunny, and probably wazzatron (another player I was starting to get a bad vibe on towards the end of yesterday).

Here goes another list of "three town"....chkflip, Ludi, Ghost. Which is your scummate...gotztobe Ludi, no?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1564 (isolation #26) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:39 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1303, RedCoyote wrote:The scum team basically did this during the last game, only ckd said he forgot to pass the ability instead of outright admitting to not pass it (which is of course what we did to help befuddle the town's plans).

Now that's a noodle scratcher. Would the scum be ballsy enough to attempt a very similar trick that the scum team did during the last game? Do you think they even knew about it?

I think it's worth the risk. I have no major feelings toward Pere either way. This just absolutely floors me.

Unvote
;
Vote: PeregrineV

There is a big difference between the CKD situation and the Peregrine that you are overlooking that I do not think wise to mention at this point. Let's just say it is big enough that PeregrineV is probably my top town suspect now (either that or part of the stupidest scum team ever).
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1570 (isolation #27) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1364, Magister Ludi wrote:
Unvote
Vote: Wazzatron

lol at the 3 votes as of this post on my predecessor are currently my Top 3 (Toog, Sinestro, and MLudi). Oh the irony!!! :)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1571 (isolation #28) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:21 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1384, The Eruci wrote:that target it are destroyed and the former ability targets the latter ability wherein the holder of the latter ability dies the same night which he is targeted by the former

Almost there (and in all honesty, I have skimmed from this point on but want to reread it and add votes to my history and such...)!

@ PeregrineV, did you target DGB with your ability last night?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1572 (isolation #29) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1389, Junpei wrote:When you read, tell me who do you think was the driving force behind the Stringer wagon.

MOI
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1573 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:34 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1400, Junpei wrote:You think that it is more likely that Stringer was trying to prevent a lynch on Toog at page 5 than it is that Stringer was rolefishing?

Yes I do.

Do you think Stringer was rolefishing during the same post where he tells "Town Toog" how to dump the ability in the Void instead of possibly passing it to scum? What benefit does Stringer have of learning the role unless a teammate had the rerouter? (Which we now know Toog had...)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:41 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1407, Toogeloo wrote:Why did you watch Sinestro?

I'm getting a bad vibe at the last 5 posts (not counting the host's post). Scum in one of those posts at least (lean: Junpei).

Scum reads:
PV, Junpei, wazzatron/IAI, MoI, Bunny (in that order). Warrior gets a stiff looking at as well because I really don't get the Sinestro watch atm.

lol at not having either warrior or Sinestro in your top 5 at this point.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1575 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:57 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1451, Toogeloo wrote:I think the No Alignment Alterations is the biggest strike against Sinestro's post.

Gonna go ahead and also declare my intentions for V/LA from the 24th-27th for Thanksgiving holiday as well.

I think my reservations of the whole situation still is about why warrior would choose Sinestro to watch. I wonder if it's more likely that Stringer and Warrior are scummates, Stringer died behind Sinestro, and Warrior claimed that he watched Sinestro to get rid of a possible hiccup in the scum team's game.

Though I think it is still very likely you are a teammate of Sinestro's, you do bring up a good point that it is very probable that scum teammate warrior would know Stringer's demise due to who he was hiding behind more than town warrior watching the right person (1/24 chance) N1.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1576 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

EBWOP, two people were dead heading into N1, so make that 1/22 instead.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1577 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

Caught up.

Like I said earlier, I'd bank on 2 equal sized scum teams, with separate wincons. Most likely 3 vs 3, but a possibility of 4 vs 4 as well.

I'm going to guess the Termiati, Stringer's team also has warriormode on it, and one other player

The unnamed team, Sinestro's, most likely has Toog on it.

Magister Ludi has got be one of these teams...he actually fits the criteria for either.

My other suspects in no particular order would be RedCoyote (Either team), Ghostlin (Only Termiati), and Pops/Implosion (Either Team)

Take that to the bank, and please don't forget this post if I do not survive the night.

I will be voting Sinestro once the following happens:
1) EC's replacement is announced, and we find out if he passed anything N1
2) Replacements have had time to catch up (if not totally, at least a few days worth)
3) warrior answers the question why he did not push Sinestro at the start of the day
4) Peregrine confirms that he targeted DGB and if so, explains why (sorry, still don't get it)

Sorry to drag the day out, but this information is important, esp #1
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:00 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1595, Toogeloo wrote:I will still hammer, just tell me when.

You know the rules in Set x01 had a condition for the SK that when he killed someone (aka was the hammer vote), he got that persons' abilities?

So the fact your last two posts are offering to hammer, as well as you are my #2 suspect right now behind Sinestro, I emphatically want you
not
to be the hammer.

@Mod, you have 8 names listed, but a vote count of 9. I agree with the eight names listed and think the vote count should be 8. Could you or the asst mod please check and verify? Thanks!

I am guessing we have a firewall (doctor) ability like we did last game. I think if we do have it, the person should seriously consider using it on Junpei N2. 4 abilities in the activity zone and another 2(?) in the void is too many lost at this point in the game. The neighborizer does nothing for scum and it is a nice ability to keep in the game as long as we can***. I suspect if Junpei will be a popular target N2, so hopefully this request at least makes the scum team(s) think twice about their NK choice.

*** Re: the neighborizer, I did not have this ability last game, so I am wondering if the person who gets it can keep his identity hidden from the rest of the players in the QT. For instance, if the person Junpei passes to doesn't post in the QT, would MOI not know who has it D3? Or does the mod announce in the QT who gets to join. Would be nice to keep that hidden to everybody but the recent passer/passee...(the less people that know the less likely scum will intentionally kill the person who has it.)
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1600 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:01 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1598, Junpei wrote:Alright: No one unvote from the Sinestro wagon, and no one vote Sinestro. MoI should be responding today.

Why should no one unvote? We are at L-1 with an apparent secret vote out there and Toogeloo itching to be the hammer.
I suggest one person unvote today

Also, any concerns from you on Toogeloo twice suggesting to be the hammer D2?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1601 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:03 am

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1597, The Eruci wrote:
Other notes:
Beginning replacement search for popsofctown.
My connection issues have been resolved.

Does this mean you have a replacement for EC? If not, EC will be replaced first, correct?
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None
I Am Innocent
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
I Am Innocent
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1609 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by I Am Innocent »

In post 1605, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1596, I Am Innocent wrote:You know the rules in Set x01 had a condition for the SK that when he killed someone (aka was the hammer vote), he got that persons' abilities?So the fact your last two posts are offering to hammer, as well as you are my #2 suspect right now behind Sinestro, I emphatically want you not to be the hammer.

If you think Sinestro is SK, and even remotely consider him to have the a Bomb ability, you would be killing off two birds with one stone if you think I am scum.

I will be doing the hammering, I am just waiting for everyone to have their say before I do.

3rd time you said you will be doing the hammering. Would you object to letting someone else do the hammering? Are you so intent on doing it yourself you will not listen otherwise???

As for the Bomb, yeah, I didn't buy that little bit at all. I think it much more likely that scum can steal abilities when doing the hammering themself, so I would rather someone else do the hammering if you don't mind...

PS - If the neighborizer survives N2, I suggest the player who gets it D3 does not post until D4. An alias like "D3 Player" could be in order, but post style could let it slip who you are, so I'd rather be safe than sorry. If you get it D3 and you do feel the need to post, use "D3 Player" in the QT and please disguise your posting and post as little as possible.
Show
Town 21-21-1
Mafia 10-6

Replaced Out (Town) 1-5

Ongoing
None

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”