Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Kdub »

I passed an ability N1.

Yes, the day vig was more than one-shot. Should I claim who I gave it to, or should I let them decide when to claim it?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by Kdub »

VOTE: RedCoyote

I'd support a Ghostlin, DGB, wazzatron, or chkflip wagon as well. Maybe others once I reread a bit. I guarantee that Furc wagon had a bunch of scum on the back end.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

I'd rather they claim it via actions myself unless it can be used covertly in which case you should claim who has it.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:04 pm

In post 1126, Kdub wrote:I'd support a Ghostlin, DGB, wazzatron, or chkflip wagon as well. Maybe others once I reread a bit. I guarantee that Furc wagon had a bunch of scum on the back end.

This list has one dead person on it and lacks Magister Ludi.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by implosion »

I didn't pass any abilities.

Also, I have an aching suspicion that it's a multiball game. Stringer died
even though he had a hider
. I mean, he was scum - but still managed to die even though he had a hider ability. That means one of a couple things... either he hid behind someone who died, or he hid behind scum of another faction. I mean, the first one is possible... but the odds that he hid behind DGB or drunken piper are lower than the odds that he hid behind DGB, drunken piper, or however many other people.
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Kdub »

Nope, it must be public.

Edit: D'oh, you're right. Cross DGB off the list.
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:07 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

I did not pass an ability night one.

Redcoyote i was logged in from my phone at the end of day two thats why there was no post.
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

eruci wrote:warriormode (6) Magister Ludi, wazzatron,
crypto,
implosion, springlullaby,
Drunken Piper

crypto
(5) - projectmatt, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Bunnylover, diddin

eruci wrote:
Stringer Bell (8)
- MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV,
Drunken Piper,
EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance, projectmatt, Bunnylover, RedCoyote
nopointinactingup (5)
-
DrippingGoofball,
Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion,
Furcolow

Two most important votecounts, in my opinion. Crypto wagon, and nopoint wagon probably contain one scum each. I'd put higher belief in the crypto containing one, considering I know I am town and that leaves only two players, toog or implosion, as scum candidates.

The only person not on the StringerBell wagon that was on the crypto wagon is the diddin-chkflip slot. (which seems statistically abnormal)

Continuing reading...
Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:12 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

My only question is why the nopoint wagon didn't get any more steam, considering it was in direct competition with stringer-scum wagon.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:25 pm

Ok … quick look at the Stringer voting patterns and significant counter-wagons

Stringer Bell (1) – EtherealCookie

Stringer Bell (2) - EtherealCookie, RedCoyote

Stringer Bell (3) - EtherealCookie, RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion

Stringer Bell (2) - RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion

Stringer Bell (3) - RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV

Stringer Bell (4) - RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper

Stringer Bell (5) - RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper, EtherealCookie

As of that Vote-Count Stringer became the leading wagon over Fourseen. And from this point Junpei and NoPoint (confirmed Town) become counter wagons

Stringer Bell (6) - RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance
Junpei (5) - SlySly, springlullaby, diddin, Ghostlin, Furcolow
nopointinactingup (4) - DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion

Stringer Bell (5) - MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance
Junpei (4) - SlySly, springlullaby, diddin, Furcolow

Stringer Bell (6) - MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance, Furcolow
Junpei (3) - SlySly, springlullaby, Ghostlin

Stringer Bell (8) - MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance, projectmatt, Bunnylover, RedCoyote
nopointinactingup (5) - DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion, Furcolow
Junpei (3) - SlySly, springlullaby, Ghostlin

This last vote count is when the wagon tops out and Kdub makes his play (or close enough for my purposes here).

Players strongly on the wagon as it grew and who get a ‘Get out of Jail free’ card from me today
– Peregrine, EC, Fourseen,

Players who either abandoned Stringer or pushed NoPoint / Junpei when things were tight (and thus are Temiati suspects)
– RedCoyote, SlySly, Spring, diddin, Ghostlin, MagisterLudi, Toog, Implosion

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Kill: Whispersilk

OMG, what have I done!!!

I swear I was only polishing it and it just went off!

I passed my "anti-town" ability to DGB last night, but she did not die with it apparently.

My ability was Reroute, which allowed me to reroute a player's cycling choice. I rerouted KDub's Day Kill to myself, and as you can see, I prematurely detonated all over whispersilk. Afterwards, I cycled it to DGB, which she didn't have on her at the time of death, so likely it hit the void, or someone took it from her or me during the cycling (though, since my ability was Reroute, that would require a second routing ability). The ability to Day Kill is now expended with my shot (there was only one bullet left).

A good chunk of the case on Stringer was him role-fishing my "anti-town" role yesterday. Clearly, if we were scum-buddies, this wouldn't be a necessary point for him to inquire upon as he would know what my role was. But, whatev's.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:36 pm

Pass / Not Passed List

Passed an Ability
– MoI, Kdub,

Did not Pass an Ability
– Magister, Implosion, Fourseen

--

VOTE: Ghostlin. Should have happened at the end of the Day yesterday. Anyone who happens to be Town and pushed on Furc as opposed to Ghost needs to sheep someone with sense.

--

Implosion wrote:Also, I have an aching suspicion that it's a multiball game. Stringer died even though he had a hider. I mean, he was scum - but still managed to die even though he had a hider ability. That means one of a couple things... either he hid behind someone who died, or he hid behind scum of another faction.
I mean, the first one is possible... but the odds that he hid behind DGB or drunken piper are lower than the odds that he hid behind DGB, drunken piper, or however many other people.

I’m not sure what the bolded is supposed to imply but it looks but it is meaningless. Either Stringer hid behind alternate scum or he hid behind either Piper or DGB. Speculating beyond that is pointless at this stage. He’s dead.

--

Magister wrote:Two most important votecounts, in my opinion. Crypto wagon, and nopoint wagon probably contain one scum each. I'd put higher belief in the crypto containing one, considering I know I am town and that leaves only two players, toog or implosion, as scum candidates.

The only person not on the StringerBell wagon that was on the crypto wagon is the diddin-chkflip slot. (which seems statistically abnormal)

Why you think the cypto wagon is at all relevant compared to the Furc / Ghostlin wagons at the end of the Day I don’t get. Why don’t you elaborate.

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:37 pm

Post by projectmatt »

I did not pass an ability night one.

SlySly's posting d1 was terrible, looking over it. I'd support a wagon on him, Magister or Diddin most strongly at the moment.
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:38 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Toog, that was the most blatantly stupid thing I've seen in while. Whisper has not even POSTED yet today. Bah.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

But... I said it was an accident =(
projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by projectmatt »

Do you play like this when you're town?
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:40 pm

In post 1135, Toogeloo wrote:My ability was Reroute, which allowed me to reroute a player's cycling choice. I rerouted KDub's Day Kill to myself, and as you can see, I prematurely detonated all over whispersilk. Afterwards, I cycled it to DGB, which she didn't have on her at the time of death, so likely it hit the void, or someone took it from her or me during the cycling (though, since my ability was Reroute, that would require a second routing ability). The ability to Day Kill is now expended with my shot (there was only one bullet left).
A good chunk of the case on Stringer was him role-fishing my "anti-town" role yesterday. Clearly, if we were scum-buddies, this wouldn't be a necessary point for him to inquire upon as he would know what my role was. But, whatev's.

Well let's see what develops with this.

In the meantime I'll just address the bolded as it is pure crap. The big part of Stringer's case was his 'Speed of the Wagon, oh no!" obv-scum two step with Warriormode and Fourseen. And his subsequent lurkage and scummy play. You pretty much don't get any Towniness with what you wrote. Whatevs indeed.

Magister Ludi
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Magister Ludi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by Magister Ludi »

At this point the stringer wagon was at five

FourseenCircumstance (4) - Junpei, implosion, wazzatron, Sinestro
Junpei (4) - SlySly, springlullaby, diddin, Ghostlin
nopointinactingup (2) - DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi
diddin (2) - FourseenCircumstance, Kdub
Magister Ludi (2) - Bunnylover, nopointinactingup
warriormode (1) projectmatt
Toogeloo (1) - warriormode
DrippingGoofball (1) - Furcolow
Bunnylover (1) - Toogeloo
Furcolow (1) - Stringer Bell

Not Voting (1) - whispersilk

followed shortly after by votes from Toog and implosion onto nopoint. Rereading implosion in effect.

Crypto wagon is relevant because it was the largest wagon at that time of the day, in opposition to warrior (who I still think is scum), and we now know crypto was town.

And projectmatt I believe could be scum as well.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:41 pm

Pass / Not Passed List

Passed an Ability
– MoI, Kdub, Toog

Did not Pass an Ability
– Magister, Implosion, Fourseen, Projectmatt

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1141, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
In post 1135, Toogeloo wrote:My ability was Reroute, which allowed me to reroute a player's cycling choice. I rerouted KDub's Day Kill to myself, and as you can see, I prematurely detonated all over whispersilk. Afterwards, I cycled it to DGB, which she didn't have on her at the time of death, so likely it hit the void, or someone took it from her or me during the cycling (though, since my ability was Reroute, that would require a second routing ability). The ability to Day Kill is now expended with my shot (there was only one bullet left).

Well let's see what develops with this.

In the meantime I'll just address the bolded as it is pure crap. The big part of Stringer's case was his 'Speed of the Wagon, oh no!" obv-scum two step with Warriormode and Fourseen. And his subsequent lurkage and scummy play. You pretty much don't get any Towniness with what you wrote. Whatevs indeed.

I said a good chunk, not a big part. Stringer got a lot of early suspicion due to his fishing.

projectmatt wrote:Do you play like this when you're town?

As Magna should be able to attest to... yes.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

You guys are analyzing the wrong wagons bee tee dubz.

Stringer was scum, and was close to lynched yesterday. Players that caused Furc's lynch to succeed are where suspicions should start.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:49 pm

From my overnight notes -

From Ghostlin / Furc wagons

Suspect – DGB, Magister, Toog

Suspect if Ghostlin is scum – SlySly, Bunny, RedCoyote, Wazz, Chkflip

Since DGB flipped Town (note to Dead QT - you really played badly DGB) so this is another subset of my suspicions.

--

Toog wrote:I said a good chunk, not a big part. Stringer got a lot of early suspicion due to his fishing.

Lulz. No, he didn't. Never amassed more than two votes before I picked up on his scummy play an started actually banging the drum on him.

Toog wrote:As Magna should be able to attest to... yes.

Nope, don't ever remember you playing obv-scum as Town. Sorry Charlie ... you stink of scum.

--

Projectmatt would be getting heat from me for his "Oh my god you shot Whisper" before the flip but he gets a pass for today. Still scummy just like Magister though.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:51 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1146, MagnaofIllusion wrote:Nope, don't ever remember you playing obv-scum as Town. Sorry Charlie ... you stink of scum.

I'm hurt you don't remember me striking you in Metropolis.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 pm

In post 1145, Toogeloo wrote:You guys are analyzing the wrong wagons bee tee dubz.Stringer was scum, and was close to lynched yesterday. Players that caused Furc's lynch to succeed are where suspicions should start.

No, you really have no idea what you are talking about. The counterwagons to Stringer are a good hunting ground and I did look at the Ghostlin / Furc wagons. It's why I suspect you so much since you were scummily placed in both those scenarios.

--

Preview Edit -

Toog wrote:I'm hurt you don't remember me striking you in Metropolis.

I don't really consider that a game given it was from DERPER Charlie. Were you Town there? Regardless you also have looked scummy just like Brightest Day Toog so that's hardly a convincing argument.

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Post by projectmatt »

In post 1146, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Projectmatt would be getting heat from me for his "Oh my god you shot Whisper" before the flip but he gets a pass for today. Still scummy just like Magister though.

I was theorizing that SlySly was playing scum trying to push on an easy mislynch for Whispersilk, which made me sort of think Whisper was town. Seeing her shot within the first few posts was agitating, yeah.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”