Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #102 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:01 am

Post by Sinestro »

VOTE: workdawg!!!!!!!!

Kast3.0 imo?

I agree with magna's idea, it makes a lot of sense and etc!

toogeloo are you scum? y/n?
Beware your fears made into light!
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:03 am

Post by Sinestro »

PERHAPS
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:06 am

Post by Sinestro »

eh if you were to place your vote right now, who would it be on? (assuming it was a hammer vote ?) @toog but other can reply if they REALLY want

i appreciate toog staring at the thread, it makes him a GOOD panda, MAYBE?
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:07 am

Post by Sinestro »

In post 106, Toogeloo wrote:@Sinestro:

What is your name?
What is your Quest?
What is your favorite color?

1)Thaal
2) kill them all (scary huh)
3)
yellow
green now, dc rebooted me
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:12 am

Post by Sinestro »

^^ pretty sure toog is town hes not being glaringly obvious at being scum ie BRIGHTEST DAY
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:58 am

Post by Sinestro »

In post 114, Toogeloo wrote:By the by...

I have a power. One that has been described as "anti-town" by at least one person.

is it a factional nightkill?? :P
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #129 (isolation #6) » Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Sinestro »

In post 124, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Toog
– why not vote for someone right now. That’s be great! At least until we get a vote-count. Thanks in advance!

--

@Sinestro
– Do you plan to sign your posts or just let the clear differentiation between Andy and Hiplop tell the tale?

Sinestro wrote:eh if you were to place your vote right now, who would it be on? (assuming it was a hammer vote ?) @toog but other can reply if they REALLY want

Why don’t you answer yourself …that’d be great!

signing posts, nah
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #284 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Post by Sinestro »

My persona:
Open and friendly. Strategy-minded and easy to read. :P
Loyal to a fault. I love Neighborhoods and Masons dearly. <3

implosion wrote:Last game, our general strategy was to pass abilities between people and clear people by having them pass abilities to scum. If two people passed an ability between each other, and one flipped scum, the other was cleared. We had 4 people cleared by the end of the game, and it wasn't hard to finish it off. Obviously, the poison mechanic is intended to make that less efficient.

Ok yeah I reviewed last game though I didn't pay attention to the game. Allow me to get caught up.

KAWAII IS NOT A PERSONALITY TRAIT, COOKIE.

Oh ho crypto. I played with you once in WWA, but you were long dead by the time I got there. :D

cookie wrote:

Wouldn't it be useful to just straight up claim all abilities anti-town and transfer it to whoever is decided to be most scummiest, and then lynch/kill them somehow?

I like this idea.
Assuming of course, as Junpei has pointed out, that there ARE anti-town abilities.

crypto is town*

Treestumps are not anti-town, Cookie.

Kdub wrote:I'm mostly analytical and brief, although I can get longwinded when I'm very sure of something.

Kdub is also a cultist.
Looks good in the color black? (#434343, anyone?)

Yeah Ludi's colorpost is weird.

wazzatron gets scumpoints in my book. While crypto's antics are absurd, I think he's town. Scum wouldn't just run out into the middle of the thread and go QTENQEHATHJQJQAJQ$J SELFVOTE AND WAGONHO. Pushing easy case on silly player is scummy[?]

I agree with lullaby that a secondscumteam is more likely in a sequel setting and revised passing rules but that's not improtant right now.

RVS DOES do something. It helps stimulate conversation, Junpei. Is it always needed? No of course not.

Magna- your plan is good and all though why, in Step 2, do you claim who you passed the power to? Is that just to confirm the town via not being scumbags passing to each other?

Don't lynch SlySly. He just came back. :(

Magna wrote:Also fair warning – Any player that sends a powerful Pro-Town ability (Doc / Investigation / Vig) out of play by ‘forgetting’ to send a cycling choice is to be lynched immediately. I put this out there so no-one can claim “oops, I forgot”.

No problem.

Toog wrote:

I should also state that I am a bit of a loose canon in games of organization. I like to do my own thing, and find that a little chaos tends to monkey wrench (and make more interesting) the game a bit. The main reason for this is that scum are already informed, so I don't like to aid that in any way. Sometimes it's fruitless, but other times it has worked to my advantage.

This could be a problem.
See, town needs to follow orders.
That's just how this works.
:/

crypto why the Magna vote?

Toog wrote:DEFCON 2 Me v. Scum Fate, Fate won that battle.

I remember, and can vouch for the validity of this claim.

Kdub powers don't flip like people do. People just flip town/mafia/SK. Not sure about powers. :/

NO HIPLOP.
1. THAAL
2. BE THE LAST CORPS STANDING
3. YELLOW BITCHES

In post 119, Sinestro wrote:
In post 114, Toogeloo wrote:By the by...

I have a power. One that has been described as "anti-town" by at least one person.

is it a factional nightkill?? :P

HIPLOP U SO FUNNY BRO

But seriously why Toog?

Toog should vote. Just saying.

Magna wrote:@Sinestro – Do you plan to sign your posts or just let the clear differentiation between Andy and Hiplop tell the tale?

I'm fine with signing them, though it should be blatantly obvious as to who each of us are.
Magna we ARE voting someone.

Ok I think we're done with stragetizing back to scumhunting.

springlullaby is leaning scum at the moment. Don't like how she pretty much just said what implosion said with reads.

Cookie has a good point on StringerBell. Outing more of Toog's role information is not a good idea even if I think the panda would know to keep his trap shut.

I really like Drunken Piper's Couplet posting. <3

SlySly calling Junpei out for a "slip" is fine and all but not followed up by a vote is scummy.

springlullaby
StringerBell
Junpei
warriormode for the rolefishing
SlySly for the non-Junpei vote after the case

Toog and crypto are town.
as is implosion.

Toog trying to play 'loose cannon' 'dont tell me what to do dammit im Chaotic Good' isn't condusive to FOLLOW THE PLAN mentality, but.

I DO think crypto is taking his wagon too seriously.

In post 188, FourseenCircumstance wrote:The consensus of the posts so far says magna knows what he is doing in this game, so I am going along with it.

Sheep the plan, yes.
Think for yourself.
Scumreads besides the obvtown crypto?

In post 192, Junpei wrote:
vote fourseencircumstance

Not dealing with this. This ends now.

I'm going to assume he's a VI.
Is he? Do you just have personal history (like diddin?) or what because it isn't shotty so I don't know about him.
Your response just sounds like "LYNCH THE IDIOT" so I wanted some clarification.

I'm thinking give-the-VI-theBotD but if there's significant meta then...

Vote: FourseenCircumstance

Other notorious scumreads are listed above.
Would you rather have a comprehensive list of reads from us?

We're both in the game now and comparing notes and whatnot over in Korugar.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (isolation #8) » Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Sinestro »

Andy here. I've got alot of catchup to do thanks to being sick all weekend (thank you Panda).

<3,

-A
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Sinestro »

guys im sorry i haven't been posting much, shit keeps going wrong with me (pretty sure im coming down with something pretty damn serious) I've been sick for a WHILE, been extremely busy, and just had a pretty critical allergic reaction. I'm trying to keep up but its difficult :\
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #696 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Sinestro »

andy and I are both reading, I think i'm good now so i'll catch up and we'll share thought in the qt and be a big happy family!
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #697 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Sinestro »

Ohai hiplop.
Posted in the hydra QT.

Should probably combine our posts. :P
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #800 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 pm

Post by Sinestro »

hiplop and I were both sick last weekend and couldn't do a joint-catchup and whatnot. He's been sick with the flu [IIRC] for some-odd days now so its just been me. Anywho.
hiplop agrees with most of my reads, and has something for the QT when he gets back.

SlySly wrote:MOI, this is the part that bothered me. Since it appears to have worked so well in the first game, I seriously doubt the mod would run a sequel that would be so easily broken by the same methodology.

In an ideal perfect world, we'd all be Commies.

SlySly's post against the poison thing's format makes no sense to me. There's alot of time put into that [?] for little return.

wazzatron wrote:... why? this is the whole paragraph and there is nothing that is pointed at me in the rest of the post can you please clarify them scumpoints.

Sinestro wrote:Pushing easy case on silly player is scummy[?]

This. I don't remember exactly what happened but crypto throwing himself out there like that is definitely not scum_behavior.

warriormode wrote:warriormode (6) Magister Ludi, springlullaby, Drunken Piper, projectmatt, Workdawg, Toogeloo

This is where I have a problem. Definitely one scum here in my wagon.

1) Name a quarter of the playerlist.
2) Call at least one of them scum.
3) ???
4) Profit

Magna wrote:This is bad. Both Junpei and myself have clearly explained that Fourseen is a Shotty style VI. There’s not “significant meta” that says he is scum. Junpei is just basically shouting “LYNCH THE IDIOT”. This vote screams of 'just browsing' and not actually reading the game content.

1) Never played with the man, can only go on other's opinions. Don't have time to read extra games for one man's meta when I have SJC for extra reading.
2) Ok well that's that.
3) That's what I said.
4) We're reading. When we read. When I play as a hydra its sort of turned into me sharing the slot instead of coop, as IDEALLY I only have to post half as often, thus I can put less time and constant effort into the game. (Read: Nintendo Mafia. I always lurked in the shadows offering opinions to the hydra buddy but never actually did alot of work publically until LyLo when OWNED.)

MoI's point on workdawg is valid.

Magna wrote:It’s to forge links for late game, in the case that a pass results in a death, and to put scum stupid enough to lie about their passing in a 1v1 with Town who can say “No, you didn’t pass that to me”.

Makes sense.

SlySly wrote:@SlySLy – I really want to know who you think is scum. I await your post.

Did you miss his case on why Junpei is scum?
And then the not voting Junpei immediately after it?

Goddammit crypto. :(

Furco not voting is bad. "well if i would vote i'd vote ABC but im not so"

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...47148#p3547148]post 325[/url], Magister Ludi wrote:Drunken Piper is the most amusing poster I have encountered on this site.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...47407#p3547407]post 330[/url], SlySly wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...45754#p3545754]post 284[/url], Sinestro wrote:
SlySly calling Junpei out for a "slip" is fine and all but not followed up by a vote is scummy.

He responded, I voted. In my very next post. :roll:

ISO #1, post 158

Oh.
My bad.

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...50625#p3550625]post 360[/url], Furcolow wrote:I am a warrior sent to here from another land in order to maintain everything just in this scenario
I will not be deterred in my mission.
I am the Keanu Reeves character.

ITP he claims 3rd party?
wut

Reminds me of me in BDM when I argued the number of groupscum with Nikanor [?] and Toast for days.
+1scumpoint

Magna wrote:WE5874016 - Sinestro [Online.] – Why Town? Much lower activity than should be expected from hydra of hiplop and Andy. Horrible justification for Fourseen vote. Given the mechanics of this game hiplop’s ‘I’m bored because I’m VT’ regular excuse doesn’t hold water.

Well yes but you can still stay Vanilla for a loooong time.

Magna wrote:Please elaborate on why the phrase ‘word maracroni salad’ appears in that sentence.

lolwutareyoudoing?

DGB wrote:I didn't know this is a hydra, but I never played with either hiplop or Andy. I liked his one big post. Seems rather uninhibited, so town.

DGB wrote:I never played with either hiplop or Andy

DGB wrote:I never played with ... Andy

DGB
I...
we...
us...

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...81980#p2781980]post 0[/url], Eddard Stark wrote:
Andrius -
Osney Kettleblack - Lannister Aligned Brother
killed night 4
DrippingGoofball -
Osmund Kettleblack Lannister Aligned Brother
was killed night 5

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...98526#p2898526]post 2800[/url], zoraster wrote:
DrippingGoofball the Immortal God of Rewards

Andrius the Vigilante!

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p...54841#p3554841]post 452[/url], Junpei wrote:
Diddin, I strongly believe that fourseen is scum, so should I do what MoI does and go

MORE FOURSEEN VOTES PLEASEEE
every post?

Okay, I will.

Just let it go.
Its Magna's new style. I don't remember seeing it before this game and [ONGOING], but. :/

Sweet Magna sees springlullaby_scum too. Awesome.

See my problem is he's like this one guy in [ONGOING].
Basically he's getting tons of pressure and is going into PARANOIA stage, like I did in Outwitted. (Read: Outwitted Mafia. After claiming everyone who wasn't a pre-claim townread was a scumread of mine out of sheer paranoia and pushing me to various degrees and whatnot. Not believing a Doc claim was scummy, thinking that my play was town BEFORE the claim and then the claim made me scum was scummy. Unvoting me and still calling me scum was scummy. All flipped town. :/)

Then again he could just be scum grasping at each and every straw trying to keep himself in the game. JUST ONE MORE DAY cries the scumbag. (Read: Powerful Wizard Mafia (Andy), Cyclic x.01 (DGB).)

nopoint leave DGB's wordchoices alone. It'd be like trying to burn down my bakeries on the grand opening day.

nopoint wrote:Panda made you sick?

Panda Express, not Toog. :P

Ludi wrote:I actually find bunnylover's ultra simplistic and circular reasoning town. And it shows an attempt at independent thought. (Re: leaving the forseen wagon, and looking for a better target) It looks town.

This. Bunnylover is always a townread for me because he's so non-complex of a thinker and is easy to follow. I don't think I've ever seen him as scum either when I call him town. B)

Magna wrote:I assume this is hiphop posting. I just want to be clear – both you and Andrius have run afoul of sickness at the same time and are having trouble keeping up with the game for that and other reasons?

Spoiler: Yadda ya personal crap you probably won't want to read
hiplop has the flu [IIRC] and has for most of the week.
I was out of commission last weekend due to getting sick via Panda Express.
I had three midterms this past week and most of my energies went towards studying for them.

Aaaaand goodbye diddin. :(

Sorry about the funeral, warriormode.
Condolences.

Bunnylover is town.
whispersilk is null leaning scum.
Catchup hasn't happened at all IIRC.
SlySly is leaning town as he cleared up the fail-to-vote-junpei post.
Junpei is questionable as per I said to DGB but leaning scum.

Ghostlin I didn't realize was PLAYING the game to be honest.
Leaning town for reaction to Magna and responding with WELL THIS HERE CASE.
DGB is town as per crypto and her own play, though +sadpoints for not remembering who Andy is. (If she were Plum she'd be lynched by now, but.)

This man prefers a Junpei lynch over the other two.
Shoot before deadline please, Kdub.
Ugh. Though the "LETS TALK ABOUT IT AND VOTE ON WHO DIES" reminds me of OUTSOURCING which is major scumtell.

Ok obv don't shoot StringerBell.

Unvote, Vote: Junpei

Or shoot him and save the lynch, but.

On my end I'm working on a variant of Magna's plan for claimings and whatnot. It probably won't be better as he played and tested it in the original but I also had a hand with the original so I'm going to look at it too. /BAKER

hiplop agrees that Bunnylover is town, though we're in disagreement on springlullaby.

DGB & Ludi: What do you think of springlullaby?

chkflip: What do you think of StringerBell and FourseenCircumstance? Are you catching up?

Peregrine: Hi! What do you think of Toog and RC?

Is there a case out there in Ludi for 101 courselevelthought or should I reread after I reread II?

We think that Fourseen should be shot, but I prefer Junpei and I think that overall Kdub needs to make the decision and accept the responsibility for the shot regardless of what happens.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #801 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by Sinestro »

whispersilk is also lurkyscum
I'm down to two games at the moment as ANDY so I should be picking up activity here, and hiplop's coming out of sickness so we'll be more active. I was waiting on him last night to compare reads and I went to bed earlier than I ususally do so I apologize for the delay in posting.

-Andrius, who DGB doesn't remember T_T
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #821 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 807, DrippingGoofball wrote:Andy is Andrius????

Yes. :]

~Removed reference to the Andrius mispost, which no longer exists.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #912 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:40 am

Post by Sinestro »

I actually can see the ghostlin suspicion, it does make sense to me; although I have a history of misreading ghostlin pretty badly.. going to talk to andy before I do anything drastic
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1026 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Sinestro »

VOTE: Ghostlin

Andy hasn't replied to me yet, and with deadline approaching + me being busy for the next 16 hours - I think this is the right move. Can't rely on andy appearing and being OMGAWESOME and SAVING THE DAY etc
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1247 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Sinestro »

andy has appeared to have disappeared, i'll catch up within the hour and reply to everything !
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1248 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:09 am

Post by Sinestro »

we did not pass an ability

guys i promise ill keep up to this game at all times now! (maybe some exceptions but not many). I actually really like this setup and playerlist- and i'm pretty light on things to do i *think*
Lulz, Ghost ... do you seriously think I'm joking? DGB is obv-scum. Of course enough of you are dense that on the odd chance I live to Day 2 I'm going to have to go screaming All-CAPS to get her lynched.

The awkward moment when...

I'm pretty sure toog is town, awkward and the daykill was pretty dumb...but town.

MoI isn't my favourite poster, but his play is pretty much identical to town games i've played with him, and honestly he is trying. Just needs to be more succint >_>

This seems like town junpei to me, but admittedly I got it wrong last time i tried to metagame him ._. so he could easily be scum. I think his case on fourseen is silly, but i do agree with the implosion case, he seems scummy to me.

MAGNA can you put in a neat, easy post why you think your scumreads are indeed scum? You don't need to bring up quotes, I just want to know the reasons. And i get bored of quotewalls :P

Appealing to my own authority? Generic Wikitell away!!! Seriously – I was fucking right about Stringer and I’m going to find the partners who made the lynch difficult. Does that frighten you?

I seem to remember you lumping her in a list of "DO NOT LYNCH" @Stringer... hmmm

Ghostlin seems pretty damn scummy to me, however I think magna is slightly overthinking it. The way he defends/retaliates just seems so damn FAKE not REAL. 1213 for example; i just can't comprehend this coming from town ? :|

, however she was one of the few town members last night to call you on your crap.

Ghostlin, what does this have to do with ANYTHING?

Wazzatron is scum, I was talking to andy about it yesterday; nothing about his posts seem town motivated, at all. There's something incredibly off, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I really hope its not a predefined thought on him thats making everythinglook scummy to me, but damn that iso is pretty bad, magna what are your thoughts on him?

Catching up. Note kdub's sus list with dgb in it looks like a scumslip.

What makes it a scumslip? What makes it exclusively a scum trait? I think that post could easily come from either alignment and make sense.

:)
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1253 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:38 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1252, hiplop wrote:
In post 1251, Junpei wrote:
Sinestro wrote:
andy has appeared to have disappeared
, i'll catch up within the hour and reply to everything !

In post 1248, Sinestro wrote:
Wazzatron is scum,
I was talking to andy about it yesterday
; nothing about his posts seem town motivated, at all. There's something incredibly off, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I really hope its not a predefined thought on him thats making everythinglook scummy to me, but damn that iso is pretty bad, magna what are your thoughts on him?

Of all the strange lies...

I meant yesterday as in day one :oops:

^^ what a good post
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1268 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:50 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1256, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 1248, Sinestro wrote:Ghostlin seems pretty damn scummy to me, however I think magna is slightly overthinking it. The way he defends/retaliates just seems so damn FAKE not REAL. 1213 for example; i just can't comprehend this coming from town ?

, however she was one of the few town members last night to call you on your crap.

Ghostlin, what does this have to do with ANYTHING?

What does it have to do with my lack of apparent sincerity? Bluntly, this is me, and this is the first post you've two bothered to make Day 2 and you start with a statement of 'his posts aren't sincere in their defense.' What would be more sincere? I've pointed MoI is continuing to try to lead town on a fallacy, and one of the most vocal posters that didn't agree with MoI was dead, that MoI practically had an orgasm about lynching, no less, and flipped town. (That's your answer.)

Fact is, he's not infallible and his last few posts have the tone that he is, and help anyone out that you imply that Stringer and the people flipped Town did so due to luck, and God also help you if you decide to argue with the fact that he was the architect of SB wagon. All of his posts come from the vantage point and tone of 'you're all stupid, I am the best mafia player here, so agree with me that Ghostlin's scum'. Bluntly, no. Not buying that, regardless of what I think his acutal alignment is.

Yeah I apoligize for that. I'm here now though

hm, I'm not going to lie - this post combined with the others on this page really are swaying my read on me.

I meant later on about the SB wagon if that part was directed at me; he put up a list saying "DO NOT LYNCH, OBV TOWN" or something similar, then came in this day phase and was screaming about how he was 100% right on SB and should be sheeped for that reason

I agree with you on moi, hes pretentious and i generally don't like playing with him, but honestly i dont think hes scum in this game, its just moi being moi. Care to explain what makes him scum rather than just a dick?

MoI, has your opinion on ghosty changed at all? Have you second guessed yourself anytime recently? if so what triggered it?
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1317 (isolation #21) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Post by Sinestro »

VOTE: Wazzatron

Pretty damn sure this guy is scum quite honestly, I also don't mind the red cyote wagon, but i think its garnered enough steam, and this one is better.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1331 (isolation #22) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by Sinestro »

what questions magna? i just went back and I don't see any. I didn't vote ghostlin because i wasn't sure who to vote, that also answers your question junpei.

the quote thing was my bad, i apolgize (sb part), you never said he was town but you did say DO NOT LYNCH, i processed it as "hes town"
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1335 (isolation #23) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1332, Junpei wrote:
In post 1248, Sinestro wrote:
Wazzatron is scum, I was talking to andy about it yesterday; nothing about his posts seem town motivated, at all. There's something incredibly off, and I can't quite put my finger on it. I really hope its not a predefined thought on him thats making everythinglook scummy to me, but damn that iso is pretty bad, magna what are your thoughts on him?

This read to me as a pretty solid scum read on wazza. Or are you playing to sheep MoI this whole game?

where have i ever sheeped moi? im not 100% sure why i didnt vote wazza, i think i may have forgotten. But i was undecided on whether to vote ghosty or branch my own wagon @wazza

Seriously look before you accuse.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1339 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1336, Junpei wrote:Well you ask for MoI's thoughts, and a little while after he gives them you decide to vote for wazza. I can only assume that you hold MoI's opinion in high esteem to where you'd delay your vote till you get his allmighty input. But it'd appear you have simply forgotten why you did not vote. I do seriously look before I accuse for the most part, and your "i forgot" is noted.

did you not read when i was talking to ghosty, im not a big fan of moi :oops:
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:04 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1341, Junpei wrote:Ghostlin is right, that is what I'm talking about. And Sinestro, the fact that you don't like MoI at all throws more suspicion onto the fact that you asked for his opinion before voting.

Its not like i hate the guy

what am i supposed to ignore his existance despite him being one of the most active psters? cmon junpei you're better than this
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1347 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:50 am

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1346, hiplop wrote:
In post 1344, Junpei wrote:You're ignoring my whole point. Ugh.

Here is the line of what happened

1) you felt wazza was very scum
1-i) you asked MoI for his opinion on wazza
1-ii) you did not vote wazza

insert 15 hours or so

2) MoI says wazza is a bit scummy

insert 8 hours

3) you vote wazza

I find it hard to believe there was no correlation. You had no posts between 2 and 3.

there really wasn't, i know its hard to take my word for it, but yeah.

whoops. This topic is leading nowhere anyway, lets change the topic:

KILL WAZZATRON
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1369 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:54 pm

Post by Sinestro »

So now that you realize your stance was incorrect what does that change of your opinions on Ghostlin? You said yourself that one of the reasons you read was changing from scum to not on him was that I called Stringer Town. Which I didn’t

I'm not really sure what you interpretted this way, maybe i clumped the two in the same paragraph? IDK why your read on stringer would affect my read on ghosty? My read on ghosty is pretty much : I think hes scum, but not as much as other (wazza)

Why Wazzatron over PV, who flushed an ability Day 1 that could of been useful to town?

Hm, honestly i thought of it more of dumbtownperegryn more than anything, i'll think about it now, however. I just skimmed over redcyotes wall, And i want to make sure I have my facts straight. Thanks for bringing this up. But, why would he be so open about it? Its mild wifom territory, but the guy outight said it with no real pressure :\ it could easily be a mitake, and whats pointing you to PV so much over toogeloo, ghosty? they did pretty much the same thing if i read it correctly

Andy finally posted in the qt, hes going to be reading today or tomorrow, so we'll be back on track by then :)
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1445 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Sinestro »

We are 3rd party. We win with town once we establish a wincon, im surprised that we killed the hider, but it is entirely possible i suppose. We will use our ability in the towns favour as all we really want to do is survive. Eventually we will ACTUALLY be on your side, just not yet:p

I can elaborate if you wish.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1455 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by Sinestro »

Well I'm here after a looooooong time of work and not being here.
And you guys killing us will only help speed me towards my hiatus.
Anywho, I'll be honest because we're very likely to die and there's no reason to beat around the bush. hiplop goes "WHAT SHOULD WE CLAIM" and then proceeds to claim something barred in the rules.

We're The Asxtori.
FEAR AND DEATH.
I campaigned to shoot DGB because despite her townread on me I thought it was too weird since our play here =/= past town play as she's seen me. So I said to shoot her since I was afraid of what she had up her sleeves.

So yeah.
We're willing to gun for the town as long as you'll let us. (Which won't be long, of course.) But there's a couple people I'd love to kill out of sheer spite if given the chance, so, as far as we go with the SK deal, point us at a list and we'll tear into it. Hell, give us a name and we'll tear into them. Whatever works.

Either way we're fucked long-term so at least we'll get the chance to terminate some fools. <3

We're also bulletproof. Full bulletproof, et.al.

<3's and whatnot

-The Baker
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1457 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Post by Sinestro »

its a nightkill silly :P
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1459 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:55 pm

Post by Sinestro »

if i keep having to switch accounts im going to choke a bitch

Our kill does not cycle, obv.

Yes. I'm full aware of that.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1493 (isolation #32) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:31 am

Post by Sinestro »

If you don't want us to shoot, we won't. Only when you guys want someone vig'd, whether it's a lurker, or someone scummy. We will listen. We don't want to die yet :( And honestly we'll probably get nk'd soon, we are against mafia, and we would be working like a town vig - essentially a shield for you guys.
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1567 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:19 pm

Post by Sinestro »

Its sad because this is the only game I'm alive in.
And am about to be killed. :(

I MISS IT ALREADY
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1569 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by Sinestro »

In post 1567, Sinestro wrote:Its sad because this is the only game I'm alive in.
And am about to be killed. :(

I MISS IT ALREADY

we can be together FROM THE GRAVE :(
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1588 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Sinestro »

We're the SK, which is true. But we are also a BOMB. I realized andy forgot that part

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”