4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hi, replacing cdb, anything important in the archive I should keep in mind?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

MoI wrote:Just read it yourself. It’s not that long and that will keep your insights untainted.

the question was geared more towards figuring out what others wanted me to focus on than me wanting advice( though the advice you gave is sound)

only up to pg.4 in the archive, scumvibes from Andrius.

Skimmed through the pages in this thread. Not seeing any scum motivation in either Wraithchlid or Slandaar's play.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

up to pg. 9

got townvibes from malee's response to pressure

scumvibes from shadow's tone

fennin's jump on kise and slandaar felt like oppurtunistic scum.

vote: bbmolla
(fennin's replacement)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: shadow
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

SD wrote:@4nx: I guess that vote's for my "tone" then? Could you elaborate on that?

just trying to get into the flow of the game.

Is there a good reason for me not to vote you?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:54 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 375, Shadow Dancer wrote:@4nx: I was just asking because you did not mention me outside of that little "tone" comment, and everything you say has been very vague so far. Expressions like "tone" and "vibes" do not do terribly much to explain your reads.

there is a difference between scum tone and town tone.

scum have more of a 'lynch this scum' tendencies throughout their posts while town have more 'is this scum' tendencies.

not liking how BBmolla tries to paint PV as a rolefisher. peregrine was clearly speculating on why someone would lead D1 with an obvious breadcrumb, nothing to do with actual role information.

unvote, vote: BBmolla
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 479, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Split wrote: Chainsaw much? Iso ooba's posts and tell me you seriously believe there's scumhunting there. There's no reasoning for his scumpicks in the post you cited, but there is reasoning for the players he wouldn't vote for i.e. buddying. ooba strikes me as someone who is posting just to post, wanting a presence in the thread without ruffling too many feathers. Parroting others on WC seems like safe play designed to not draw attention.

Have you ever played with Town ooba before? And use of Chainsaw before any alignment flips noted.

I find town are more likely to inaccurately use the term chainsaw. In fact, I don't think I have ever seen scum use that term; than again, maybe I haven't played long enough.

In post 453, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Anxiety wrote:there is a difference between scum tone and town tone.

scum have more of a 'lynch this scum' tendencies throughout their posts while town have more 'is this scum' tendencies.

not liking how BBmolla tries to paint PV as a rolefisher. peregrine was clearly speculating on why someone would lead D1 with an obvious breadcrumb, nothing to do with actual role information.

Moving Anxiety into my scum pool for this post.

:neutral:
unvote,vote: Andrius
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:03 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 500, Kdub wrote:
In post 481, 4nxi3ty wrote: :neutral: unvote,vote: Andrius

wat

In post 517, Andrius wrote:
In post 355, 4nxi3ty wrote:
unvote, vote: shadow

Care to explain?

In post 265, 4nxi3ty wrote:
only up to pg.4 in the archive, scumvibes from Andrius.

In post 315, 4nxi3ty wrote:up to pg. 9
scumvibes from shadow's tone

pressure is a good excuse as well.

In post 483, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Wrath wrote:4. Me and Peregrine scumbuddies?: I just thought it was pretty clear that we wanted each other dead and when whats-his-face came in and suggested it I was a bit surprised and asked him to clarify.

A ring-a-ding Wrath makes the exact same slip as Peregrine.

neither are slips, wrath was trying to tie himself to a townie tho.

unvote, Vote: Wrath
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #8) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 564, WrathChild wrote:
In post 549, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 483, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Wrath wrote:4. Me and Peregrine scumbuddies?: I just thought it was pretty clear that we wanted each other dead and when whats-his-face came in and suggested it I was a bit surprised and asked him to clarify.

A ring-a-ding Wrath makes the exact same slip as Peregrine.

neither are slips, wrath was trying to tie himself to a townie tho.

unvote, Vote: Wrath

Uhh, what?

What townie am I trying to tie myself to? Do you know someone is town that I don't?

hmm I thought you were trying to portray you and pv as bussing scumbuddies, yet, your response seems genuine.

unvote

definitely do not like a pv-lynch. think moi is on to something with syndrome, especially with the 'flail comment'. hopefully syndrome counter-wagon can take off in time. if not, meh, let the night game clear some things up.

Vote: Syndrome
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #723 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:44 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

meh

unvote,vote: Nexus
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 323, ooba wrote:
Those who I'd rather lynch before anybody above but still prefer next category below:

5. Andrius
6. Elmo Teh AzN
7. Kurtis
8. Midnight's Sorrow
10. 4nxi3ty ChannelDelibird
12. sword_of_omensFoxace36 Vincent2128
13. splitfarvle Otto Von Clark

probably at least one scum in this list, need to re-read somethings.

I tried to shoot shmugen last; he is only slightly scummy for me yet I thought a lot people would aim that way :/

pretty sure ooba isn't scum with iece.

for now
vote: shmugen

does the boba fett 'only one scummy' flavor indicate sk or i am just overthinkin?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 791, splitfarvle wrote:VOTE: brizingre1 for having a town read on ooba and defending him against my brilliant scumhunting.

Does anyone think ooba left his vote on WC in an attempt to distance from a buddy?

hmmmmmmmm this feels like an attempt to get cred for bussing your buddy.

the first thing you did upon replacing was call ooba the scummiest player in-thread and vote him, yet you kinda just let other wagons pick up more steam instead of actively pushing.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 799, splitfarvle wrote:
ooba stopped posting after one response to me, and no one seemed interested in lynching him. briz attacked me, and MoI asked if I had played with ooba before, implying a meta reason for ignoring my case. So I moved on to someone who people were actually interested in lynching.

meh that actually makes sense.

Tell you what, lynch me and when I flip town stand in awe of my scumhunting and pay tribute by lynching briz, WC, and Andrius
no ty, your ego is big enough already.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #13) » Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Vote: Nexus

two attempts at derailing a nexus wagon:
In post 679, Shadow Dancer wrote:OK, I admit that I suck... But obviously Slan becoming conftown screwed up my main scum read and the big post I was preparing to further explain that read... so... I guess the good thing is that he's scum's problem now...

In post 656, Slandaar wrote:Shmugen or Nexus should really be the lynch but there isnt much point voting Nexus when its a wagon noone wants

Never felt malees slot is town and dont see the point voting PV more interesting for VCA later

PV might be scum but as said the voters look bad -> BB/cow/shmu? do not want. Magna also liked that wagon so yeah, I dont think its great.

Your reason to not follow a waggon is because you "do not like" other people on that waggon? On D1? With no flips at all? This is bad and anti-town.

In post 688, Shadow Dancer wrote:I wouldn't shed a tear for Nexus, but lynching him is pretty much just a lurker lynch and I don't think that's optimal play after an already way to stretched out D1...

SD attack on nero cain was very similar to his attack on slandaar, comfortable clearing nero from orange team.

Just realized... doublescumfail not killing conftownslan, they probly both thought other team would kill slandaar :P either that or slandaar's reads are way off; think it the former atm.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:40 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

^oppurtunistic scum

Shmugen wrote:4nxi3ty(do you have an easier to type nickname you prefer?)

anything that is easier to type is good with me.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:25 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hasdgfas wrote:opportunistic" is a useless buzzword. You have to elaborate or you can easily just say anything is"opportunistic scum". drmyshotgun said that he was specifically told he was "town-aligned" and then backtracked. That's scum behavior.
i don't think buzzwords are useless.

dr feels more like trollish town (e.g. "Imma vote the leading wagon and roleclaim first post") than lazy scum. tbh good vig target.

your vote feels like scum taking advantage of bad play.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Kdub vs BBmolla looks to be townvtown

moar nexus votes plz
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:37 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 973, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Slandaar wrote:So tell me why you are pestering conf town and not scumbags who have posted nothing?

Heavy lies the Crown dear boy. You’ve become confirmed Town. Your responsibility is at this stage to do more, not less, based on that status. Don’t like it? Tough luck buddy.
And yet you constantly steal the crown for yourself.

MoI wrote:
Anxiety wrote: Kdub vs BBmolla looks to be townvtown

moar nexus votes plz

Oh look … the Zang tell out of one of my top 5 scum suspects who happens to be actively lurking. Nice.

general tells are very meh in my book. I don't like the idea of a townvtown that has been perpetuating since day one; I don't see the scum motivation but maybe you might get too hung up on applying a general tell to a specific situation. Yes I am active lurking, because I have other games that I am playing/modding that are currently a higher priority.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (isolation #18) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

town: slandaar, nero cain, kdub, bbmolla
leaning town: cow, moi
null: dr
leaning scum:shmugen
scum:nexus

that is all i got for now
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (isolation #19) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:05 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

@magna

it was a comment about your personality, you have been constantly undercutting slandaar and from what I can tell it is because you like to be the townleader. I am basically telling you to let slandaar do his own thing; while I may not agree with his dr vote he has been constantly pressuring people and your beratement will only serve to demoralize him.

2. You don't see town motivation to stop a townvtown?
4. at the moment they are more important; whether or not that is just a convient excuse I'll let you decide.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 998, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 980, 4nxi3ty wrote:leaning town: cow

What changed from the "opportunistic scum" read that you had on me 5 pages ago? You made absolutely no comments and suddenly your read seems to be completely different.

this post mainly:
In post 978, hasdgfas wrote:
In post 970, Shmugen wrote:I am unsure how to convince people to not blaster me.

This worries me. Quite a bit. It feels more like "don't kill me" than actually doing something useful like scumhunting.

I also re-evaluted your earlier posts and decided that for the most part it looked like your posting came from a town mindset.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1002, Kdub wrote:
In post 962, 4nxi3ty wrote:Kdub vs BBmolla looks to be townvtown

How did you reach this conclusion?

the overall tone in your posts have given me town vibes. And your willingness to continually push your top scum even when you don't get much support looks very townish.

I am not seeing panicked scum tones from bbmolla's response to your pressure.
In post 861, BBmolla wrote:
In post 854, Kdub wrote:Despite my opinion of him, I don't think BB was role fishing. Shmugen's post 846 is the latest in a long line of BB-Shmugen interactions that feels forced and insincere. Didn't you think BB was town yesterday?

This seems really town to me.

In post 976, BBmolla wrote:Well I just think it's best if we agree to think the other is buddying.

Also, that wasn't really the response I expected, which is a good thing.

and these posts gave me strong townvibes

---
In post 1016, Kdub wrote:
OK, but if you look at the first of the two quotes that 4nxiety pulled from SD in post 829, Slandaar had already conceded that a Nexus lynch wasn't going to happen, so if we assume you are right, why would SD feel the need to defend his partner there? In fact, SD isn't really defending Nexus so much as he was trying to push a Peregrine mislynch in that quote.

This is a point I didn't really consider when ISOing SD. Think I am going to wait until a second orange-scumteam can be confirmed before pursuing any SD associations.

In post 1014, sword_of_omens wrote:damnit, MOI....i'm starting to think you are scum...

this sent up a red flag for me; looks like sword is quietly trying to create more drama between MoI and others.

unvote,vote: sword of omens
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1031, Kdub wrote:Those two posts you quoted that gives you townvibes from BB could not possibly have been more random or innocuous.

both those post show the same thing: BBmolla reconsidering a scumread. They give off a vibe of someone trying to figure out alighnments rather than furthering an agenda.

after seeing wraith's last post, I might be okay with his lynch, need to read through some events first.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #23) » Wed May 02, 2012 9:58 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1136, Nexus wrote:4nxi3ty:

Replaced CDB, who was most definitely not towny
His vote jumps around, and he just seems to go with the flow. He is very good at fading in and out.

what about CDB's play wasn't townish?

I have been fading in and out and I do move my vote from time to time, though I don't think I have been going with the flow. Can you show that the majority of my play has been going with the flow?

I would like to go back to this quote since it got very little discussion:
In post 323, ooba wrote:
Lynches I oppose: (Town read - don't see these changing)

18. Iecerint
20. Slandaar

Lynches I won't support today: (Town read but some might change depending on flips)
"These are ppl I want to mislynch later on and tie to my buddies if they flip"

1. MagnaofIllusion
2. Kdub
17. ShadowDancer

4. SleepyKrew Malee
(hasd)

- Decent town vibes from Malee. SK not providing content is a bit distressing but sticking to original read.
3. PeregrineV
- Same scumlist as mine and voted both of them (WC\Fennin). Didn't look like bussing votes.

Lynches I'd rather not have:
"buddies I don't want to lynch or townies who are helping me mislynch others"

14. Nero Cain
- Despite the misunderstanding about the chainsaw, has been consistent in his views during the game. We dont agree on some scum reads (SK,Slan) but overall posting appears protown.
16. brizingre1idanyboy Kise
- Town vibes from Kise early on. Also like brizingre's scum\town list.
9. Nexus
- Pure gut; reminds me of his play in Test of Faith Mafia. (where he was town)

Those who I'd rather lynch before anybody above but still prefer next category below:
"I don't want to lynch these ppl but I do want to leave a bussing option open"

5. Andrius
6. Elmo Teh AzN
(syndrome)

7. Kurtis
(shmugen)

8. Midnight's Sorrow
(drmyshot)

10. 4nxi3ty ChannelDelibird
12. sword_of_omensFoxace36 Vincent2128
13. splitfarvle Otto Von Clark

My top choices for lynches today:

15. BBmolla Fennin
11. WrathChild

1 = most likely to have scumbuddies 5 = least likely

And drmyshotgun is the perfect guinea pig to test the blaster mechanic so I don't want to see him lynched unless the shot fails.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #24) » Wed May 02, 2012 10:05 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hmm well I don't know much about his meta or his ability to adapt, but I still think the order of those categories are accurate.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #25) » Fri May 04, 2012 8:11 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: shmugen
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #26) » Sun May 06, 2012 1:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Shmugen wrote:I am hated, so kindly cap the votes on me to 7 if you want my fullclaim.

Shmugen wrote:As a reminder, I am hated. The vote counts are not reflecting this.

AtEish? I don't see anybody hatin you, there are several who said you might be scum. Regardless of alighnments, I find your posts to be a breath of fresh air in this game. Those quotes seems like your trying to get others to feel bad for you and vote someone else.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #27) » Sun May 06, 2012 4:45 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1206, Shmugen wrote:Hated is my passive ability, it takes one less vote a day to lynch me. This does make me a liability for town later in the game.

ah k, nvm than.

why vote nero instead of iece or bb?

unvote, vote: Iece
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #28) » Tue May 08, 2012 4:19 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

Wrath wrote:Additionally, why are you announcing unnecessar V/LA's? You are only off site for about 48 hours and activity prods set in after 72 hours. Are you afraid of being accused of lurking?
insinuating someone is scummy for "not following through on their vla" because "they are afraid of looking like a lurker"...? leap in logic to further cement a mislynch is what that comment says to me.

I will support a WC, Iece, or Shmugen lynch today. Something about shmugen's hated claim is making me pause about that lynch yet I still prefer it over a MoI lynch.

unvote, vote: wrath
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #29) » Wed May 09, 2012 6:27 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

unvote, vote: iece

only glanced at wraths post, am I right in thinkin it looks like an omgus vote?

isn't it deadline soon? If it is don't like how he votes someone without much support close to deadline.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #30) » Fri May 11, 2012 7:22 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

scumpool - iece, wrath, nexus, brinz
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #31) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:16 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1404, WrathChild wrote:Can we lynch Anxiety please?

VOTE: Anxiety

explain how i slipped... not just "general set of words is a slip"

shmugen, why didn't you watch tammy, surely you would've been able to potentially confirm several townies andor people with blasters?

vote: shmugen
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #32) » Thu May 17, 2012 4:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1445, Shmugen wrote:Firstly and most important, I highly doubt blasters work in that way. Each shot counting as a visit would be hideously inbalanced.
i am not going to pretend to know how the setup is balanced, but if i saw a lot of people saying they would blaster someone i would watch that person to see who was telling the truth.
Secondly, I would have possibly confirmed Magna's claim about directing blasterfire, assuming Magna targeted Tammy
isn't this a good reason to watch someone?
Thirdly, I kind of liked Tammy's posting after she swept the troll cobwebs out of her slot.
how does liking someone's post have anything to do with wether or not they would be a good watch target?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #33) » Fri May 18, 2012 6:28 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1456, WrathChild wrote:You knew MoI would be a mislynch.

..this is mutiball...?

-

good with a briz lynch, not sure on sean, cow looks townish

conflicted on shmugen, still don't get why someone would watch themselves over someone who was obv going to be blastered.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #34) » Sun May 20, 2012 6:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

shmugen wrote:I don't think blaster shots show up for watches. Think, for a moment, what that could do to a game. Watcher watches obvious blaster target night 1, has the majority of townies confirmed to him. PoE wins the game for town.

hmm okay.

In post 829, 4nxi3ty wrote:
two attempts at derailing a nexus wagon:
In post 679, Shadow Dancer wrote:OK, I admit that I suck... But obviously Slan becoming conftown screwed up my main scum read and the big post I was preparing to further explain that read... so... I guess the good thing is that he's scum's problem now...

In post 656, Slandaar wrote:Shmugen or Nexus should really be the lynch but there isnt much point voting Nexus when its a wagon noone wants

Never felt malees slot is town and dont see the point voting PV more interesting for VCA later

PV might be scum but as said the voters look bad -> BB/cow/shmu? do not want. Magna also liked that wagon so yeah, I dont think its great.

Your reason to not follow a waggon is because you "do not like" other people on that waggon? On D1? With no flips at all? This is bad and anti-town.

In post 688, Shadow Dancer wrote:I wouldn't shed a tear for Nexus, but lynching him is pretty much just a lurker lynch and I don't think that's optimal play after an already way to stretched out D1...
this is still very much valid imo

unvote, vote: Nexus
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #35) » Tue May 22, 2012 4:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

the point I brought up against nexus is solid imo, why is it being ignored?

this is the second day I tried to get discussion going about association tells. Is there a good reason the scumflips aren't getting any attention?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #36) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:39 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1506, LordChronos wrote:
In post 1476, 4nxi3ty wrote:
two attempts at derailing a nexus wagon:this is still very much valid imo

unvote, vote: Nexus

That would be more valid info if Nexus had ever actually had a wagon on him Day 1. (Post crash, haven't looked pre crash at all).

not really. both those posts still shows, regardless of how many votes were present, he didn't want a wagon forming on nexus. And it would call more attention if he were to derail a wagon after it had formed.

seanald's vote makes me more comfortable about a seanlynch and less so about a brizlynch.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #37) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:50 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

no nexus lynch?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #38) » Wed May 23, 2012 8:58 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

wait a sec... you haven't been reading my post these last couple of days? ^.^
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #39) » Thu May 24, 2012 5:54 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1519, brizingre1 wrote:
In post 1518, 4nxi3ty wrote:no nexus lynch?

Wait, Nexus is still playing?

If so, I'd definitely support his lynch too.

pretty sure there is no sarcasm or jokeyness in this, sounds more like you want us to believe that you genuinely forgot about nexus and want to show support for his lynch.

If you were truly being sarcastic does that mean you don't support a nexus lynch?

Why did you think cow or seanald "need" to be lynched?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #40) » Sat May 26, 2012 1:37 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1530, WrathChild wrote:
In post 1524, Seanald wrote:way to point out the obvious, you are awarded 0 town cred points, you have successfully faked doing work of any kind.

What have you done?

UNVOTE, VOTE: Sean

Nexus has done even less yet you vote seanald for not doing enough >.> even your own play has detiorated into an lurking strategy.

Vote: WC
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #41) » Sat May 26, 2012 3:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

scum wouldn't claim roleblocker in multiball. It is a death sentence. briz is town.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #42) » Sun May 27, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

cow wrote:Oh, I followed your intended phrasing fine. But the entire sentence there feels like it comes from scum. You're detaching yourself from the the town by saying things like "you guys" and saying it would be "a good thing for town" as opposed to "a good thing for us" or simply "a good thing".
Thats not a scumslip, that just shows that shmugen doesn't have a blaster.

As scum in a past game I used someones phrasing to push their mislynch. It was the exact same logic cow is trying to push.

The only people I will lynch or shoot atm is WC, Nexus, or Hascow.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #43) » Sun May 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by 4nxi3ty »

not much of a stretch imo since I am not saying it is definitive. I am saying, you having a similar mindset as me when I was scum sends up a red flag.

I think phrasing is important and how someone attacks one's phrasing is also important.

what is your current reads of briz, nexus, and wc?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #44) » Wed May 30, 2012 1:47 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hascow wrote:So what about my attack is the same as your attack as scum, and what makes it more likely to come from scum, keeping in mind that everyone plays differently?

anx wrote:This is an unconscious slip that shows that samantha doesn't identify herself as town, there is an obvious separation in the identification thought process when sam thinks about the town and herself.

same logic you are using in this game, the fact that I did this as scum in a multiball large theme makes me believe that scum are more likely to use this logic in this game.

-

Can anyone explain to me why seanald is getting lynched over Wraith and Nexus? espescially when considering they both placed very oppurtunistic and vague votes on seanald.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #45) » Wed May 30, 2012 4:44 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

you called seanald a proddodger, said 'what have you done', and quoted two of his posts. Those are vague and general attacks that don't explain how you came to the conclusion that those actions are more likely to come from scum. Also, you mentioned something about reserving seanald for blasterfire since you would rather lynch active players; yet this attitude changed quickly when you realized seanald was a more viable lynch than mine.

About your whole "seanald/anx scumteam theory": I have been attacking you and nexus before sean even replaced into this game.

current read of hascow?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1678 (isolation #46) » Wed May 30, 2012 4:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nvm you explained those two quotes in the next posts. I still find your proddodge attack odd when you have been proddodging as well and when nexus is far worse offender(including your previous stance about not lynching lurkers)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:26 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 318, Andrius wrote:
In post 178, ooba wrote:@Andy
Any particular reason for calling SK town? I have my theory since it was something I also thought about, but would like to hear yours (if any).
Just to correct the info, I was NK'd in Picto Mafia III during N1 for my reads ;) - didn't flake.
Also I have something you might like in the next post.

SK is town because he replaced Malee who was town. That's about it for now; nothing he's done thus far makes me question this read.
Yes, you were NK'd as one of the few competent members of the town. :/
so after skimming andy's iso this stood out for me, don't know if both ooba and andy would say this about sleepkrew if he were their scumbuddy just an odd comment; maybe wifom to distance from sleepy or to tie themselves to someone who isn't their buddy.

Both ooba's vote on WC and wraith's vote on seanald tells me that wc is not red scum(still think there is a good chance of him flipping orange scum). I believe we should be focusing on who the last red scum is to reduce the amount of scum nk but I haven't really factored in shmugen's hated claim so I might want to leave a crosskill possibilty open. Right now, I am leaning towards cow being red scum yet I want to go through somethings first.

In post 1705, BBmolla wrote:Force pulled 4nxiety.

This is probably relevent.
does force pull affect blasters?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #48) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:09 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 1738, Nero Cain wrote:@4nx thoughts on BB.
town.

In post 1735, Shmugen wrote:
Maybe not today, but I could get behind a massclaim.
should wait until the next day, maybe the day after if we get scumflips. I want to go through some blaster claims though.

shot at: shmugen n1, tammy n2, nexus n3

also, briz, who did you roleblock?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #49) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:12 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

why not? she was an unknown and I wanted to test the blaster mechanic with moi gone.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:29 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yeh i kno how it looks -_- it was stream of conciousness post and I thought moi was lynched d2, always wanted to test how blaster worked with moi out of the picture just was lazy with my train of thought
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:30 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

town also shoot with the majority, alot of ppl said they would shoot tammy
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

hmm I'll reread bb tho I am still not comfortable with his lynch.

anyway I am a stormtrooper, already claimed actions.

would like lord chronos or wraith to go next.

hascow, night actions?
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:49 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

eh the apathy is killing me, i've lost all confidence in my reads in this game except for maybe nero(town) and wraith(scum).
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

yeah, hascow, has got it right.

WC wants to claim last because he thinks he caught scum with "flavor". It turns out his claim was just a "named stormtrooper" o.O and his flavor evidence was pretty much the same idea he presented earlier: briz is scum for claiming ackbar <.<

Vote: WraithChild
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:33 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

not sure if much more can be gotten out of this day with the way things are, thinkin we just need to lynch and move on to the next. would like to see votes from people who are not currently voting.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #56) » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:11 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

(anybody notice WC wants to follow the shmugen plan but he didn't follow it last night ^.^ oh and lucky vote looks scummy)
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:43 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

good with the nolynch plan cause i don't have any strong scumreads

wc claim still feels the most out of place, giving him the benefit of the doubt since he was on both scumwagons

only lynch i am okay with atm is lucky yet i want to re-read his iso first
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1997 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:04 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

looked at kdub/lucky ISO: kdub solid townvibes.

still think no lynch is the best way to go with more than 3 blaster claims in play, even if cow is scum.

vote: no lynch
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (isolation #59) » Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:30 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

If I read NC's claim right he can deflect the blaster onto BB. That means if we target nero and he deflects we can test both claims.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #60) » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:51 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

nero, you good with you being blaster target? cause, while it may not confirm alignments, it can confirm that you and bbmolla were telling the truth about your roles. may need to rethink though cause scum could pull some shenanigans.

the only other people I'll blaster tonight is bbmolla or wraithchild.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #61) » Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:51 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2020, Luckyjt wrote:4nx what is the second item you are holding? Each stormtrooper should have their own different second item if I read the rules and my role correctly.

i don't have a second item <.<
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2047 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:53 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

while I agree there is a good chance wc or hascow is lying, we shouldn't lynch either today so the blaster kill doesn't go away if we are wrong.

both bb and nero have claimed a role with a lightsaber, both have claimed some sort of blaster protection. nero claimed he could deflect the blaster onto someone. we target nero and we have a chance of getting more info. about both blaster and saber claims.

don't see why we need to rush to lynch when the nightgame is in town's favor.

confirm vote: no lynch
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

In post 2051, Nero Cain wrote:blaster shots on me tonight. My multideflect is one shot so we only get one shot at this.

this might be the last night we get to use the blaster too

would rather lynch between saber claims than blaster claims.
4nxi3ty
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
4nxi3ty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2079 (isolation #64) » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:07 am

Post by 4nxi3ty »

well, since no lynch is off the table,
Vote: WraithChild

sorry slandaar, i just find hascow's claim way more believable with the timing of it and the post restriction

also I have a pet theory about scum with the missing kill wanting to lynch the person they know the kill failed on. WC being adamant about lynching Nero Cain lines up with that theory.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”