Polite Mafia - All Are Initiated By Force!

Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Post by Shmugen »

What a pleasure indeed to return to our extravagant event! My dear FuDuzn, your avatar reminds me of my grandfather in some ways. I am delighted to welcome you!

Dearest Hiraki, while I hate to correct you so early, I do not recall giving you the impression I was an Englishman. While I hail from the Colonies, I am nearer to being a Dutchman than anything else. I am impressed, however, that you can so readily recall the events of our first attempted gathering. It seems to have occurred so long ago, all I recall is a bevy of infractions from our beloved Mykonian and my suspicions resting somewhat upon dear IceGuy. As I tend to, as the street children might use in their linguistic repertoire, 'fly by the seat of my pants', I have no option but to forgive dear IceGuy whatever behavior triggered my suspicions. The memories were cerebral and the ebbing flow of time has removed them.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:22 am

Post by Shmugen »

Considering the frightening visage of your avatar, dear UberNinja, I will not be accepting your offer of pastries. The secret ingredient looks to be blood and evil.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Shmugen »

A true gentleman never turns down champagne, not even from a degenerate or a murderous demonic tiger, so long as he can watch it poured. I accept.

Dearest IceGuy, I dislike this restarting of a complicated argument from a prior engagement that is no longer available or 'canon', as some might say. I recall now some back and forth between yourself and our beloved Parama that will be impossible to replicate. Your predicating such an argument smacks of an attempt to appeal to memories. Were it not for our odd circumstances, this would be paramount to a policy lynch. The game has effectively restarted, do please take care to recall which iteration we are in.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:22 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dearest IceGuy, I agree that previous behavior should be considered. I was merely commenting on the poor taste of calling dear Parama out on an argument that is no longer public knowledge. Should Mafiascum's beloved Tierce or another source provide the information and our host wish to make it part of the game, that would be fine. Dear Parama's behavior is noted, but were this an American court of justice, it would currently be regarded as similar to 'hearsay', especially to our newer party guests.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Shmugen »

Have no fear, dearest UberNinja, you shall not have to look far for an apology. Degenerate was meant to illustrate the depths to which I will stoop to associating myself with for free champagne, not to describe you in any way. I will note, however, you presented no complaint to 'murderous demonic tiger'. How a being such as that made it upon the guest list I may never know.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:10 am

Post by Shmugen »

Quite. Small talk is all well and good, and surprisingly entertaining given the theme, but I would prefer to get the proverbial ball rolling.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Shmugen »

A question, dear host: Has our beloved Mykonian expressed interest in being replaced? The tone of his entry would seem to indicate so.

Many members of this event have yet to rejoin us, but relatively few have posted early and not followed up. Our dear Parama has the worst case of inactivity of these. No one likes a party goer who watches the party go on around them, dear Parama.
VOTE: Parama
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Come now, dear Hiraki, you know talking of my family history gives me hives. I'm frankly surprised you've read much into what is rather obviously a pressure vote. I am prepared to bandy words with you when you are prepared to present an argument befitting the occasion.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dearest Mykonian, I have no wish to 'get rid' of you. I was merely inquiring as to whether or not you wished to stay.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:40 am

Post by Shmugen »

My chief interest for the moment, dearest Mykonian, is to get this game going. That means getting players in the thread and talking, and finding replacements for those that are unwilling to continue. You sounded as though you did not wish to play.

In post 4, mykonian wrote:The hope was that my dead would have come by this date. The whole site crashing threw my timings off. It's going to be hard to put my mind to this game, and quite honestly, it isn't going to have my full attention at any point. Just too many troubles and other occupations ahead, and it won't be fun anyway.

Sorry in advance.

My question has apparently irked you a bit. If this has piqued your interest in continuing the game, then I have succeeded in helping flesh out the player list. It would be my pleasure to amend our apparently wounded relations.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Shmugen »

In post 52, mykonian wrote:The reasoning isn't complicated, and it makes me fear you missed the point. There is only one type of role who would be inclined to explain everything they do, and to appease everybody. Apparently Shmugen has gotten that role.

The pastries, no matter how good they smell, can't be a good idea right now. Liquid food has much the preference with me. The tea the hostess is serving is really nice and soothing.

Alas, my dear Mykonian, you have stumbled upon one of my traits that often gets me in trouble. I positively adore talking and explaining where I'm coming from. The majority of my past games died in the purging flames, though My Little Pony: Friendship is Awesome still exists, and should you be so inclined to read it, you will see similar explaining. The difference here is that in previous games, I was overly concerned with defending myself. At this delightful party, hosted by the beloved DGB, I am purposefully explaining myself to move along conversation. Conversation will be what gets this game running again, and I'd rather talk about the game than the weather.

Before I forget, pending dearest Parama's successful replacement,
Unvote
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:02 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My apologies for the delay in returning, dearest Glork. I often find myself rarely posting upon the weekends. My interest is somewhat low as we are waiting for replacements and returners.

To comment on 'events' since my last post; I wish to welcome dear Candy Corn Vampire, appreciate dearest Maemuki's understanding of a relatively simple concept, and ponder whether or not beloved Hiraki has given any credence to what I have said in response to our dear Mykonian. Once this party gets moving, there shall be much conversation. I would hate to waste my breath talking to dearest Hiraki if words cannot pierce the Frenchman's ears.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Shmugen »

I've known you to be a man of few words, my dear Cogito, but this game has been a pinnacle.
VOTE: Cogito Ergo Sum

A welcome to dearest Madam Candy and Kuribo. It is a pleasure to have you.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dearest Cogito, I would very much enjoy for you to join us and embark in some true conversation.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:52 am

Post by Shmugen »

Keeping a watchful eye upon the game over the weekend shall be difficult, but I shall endeavor. 'Beloved' Cogito shall retain my vote for the time being. I eagerly await Hiraki's answer to dear CCV's question.

INFRACTION: 4/5
Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:47 pm

Post by Shmugen »

In response to #109, dear Glork, I did not expect a pressure vote to impact our beloved CES. I'm not sure what does impact him, but I had to try.

Fine points all around for cutting down on the language.

I'd like to hear more from dearest Hiraki yet as to his vote on me from the times before the crash, as mentioned by dear CCV in #94. As far as I can tell, the way I've gotten better is by stopping talking to our dear Mykonian in regards to myself.

Dearest RedCoyote's suggestion is passable, though not by much. A politeness-fueled post restriction deathmatch would be entertaining no doubt, but much as I love the theme of our event, I would prefer the focus be on the game portion of 'Theme Game'.

While I am guilty of this in small spurts, nearing two weeks is too long between posts. I had almost forgotten dear SpringLullaby was a guest at this event! I hope that the inactivity is due to boredom or forgetfulness rather than some sort of medical malady.

I shall wrap up this entry with a VOTE: Nobody Special. There is a lack of feeling behind dear NS's entries that has me sitting uncomfortably.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:45 am

Post by Shmugen »

These three posts since my own exemplify what dearest Glork was saying. Some flavor is necessary to fulfill post restrictions, but let me boil down the content of what's been said:

#129: Shmugen is incorrect. I am now V/LA.
#130: I'll use big words to complain about people using big words.
#131: Absolutely nothing.

Come now, my fine fellow guests, let's play the game. Most of what we have currently would make for a boring read in general discussion.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:28 am

Post by Shmugen »

My esteemed fellow guests, it seems I have yet again fallen off the face of the planet come the weekend. I shall return this eve and be in solid attendance until the looming deadline.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Since my absence, a good number of events have occurred. I am pleased to see this looking like a proper game at long last.

Firstly, a welcome to our newcomers. Thank you kindly for coming, I feared squabbling over leftover party favors.

I fail to see fluff as an indication of evil intention. It makes the game somewhat difficult to process and I'm not for it, but there is often content within. The primary exception to this case is our dear UberNinja, who has failed to be useful and seemed prideful of the fact.
VOTE: UberNinja

Dearest Hiraki has caught my interest with the vote against dear CCV, though I have a general feeling that his target is leaning town. Dear Hiraki's arguments have generally left me wanting, regardless of subject. He perhaps resembles a bull in a china shop in his accusatory style. I shall have to keep an eye on them both, but they are not the target for today.

Dearest RedCoyote, I feel you are incorrect in your assessment of our beloved Mykonian, who may or may not still exist. Were dear Mykonian some sort of SS mastermind, beguiling us with purposeful infractions, he would still be here attempting to influence us. Making us believe he is town is only useful if he actually generates opinions. He has not posted in 5 days. My personal opinion is null, and I would feel obliged to lynch him for lurking if we did not know his likely motivation. My personal opinion is that dear Mykonian is afraid of committing his last infraction and is thus staying far away from our soiree.

My attention falls to the three I would currently be happiest lynching, dearest FuDuzn, beloved Nobody Special, or dear UberNinja. Content has been been lacking overall in the case of the former, admittedly improving for dear NS, and taunting in the latter. As you seem to be begging for it, dear UberNinja, I shall take the bait: what is this 'next party' you continually refer to? Here lies a chance to recover somewhat from your reputation as a waster and vagabond.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Post by Shmugen »

In post 189, Hiraki wrote:
Shumugen wrote:Dearest Hiraki has caught my interest with the vote against dear CCV, though I have a general feeling that his target is leaning town. Dear Hiraki's arguments have generally left me wanting, regardless of subject. He perhaps resembles a bull in a china shop in his accusatory style. I shall have to keep an eye on them both, but they are not the target for today.
I'd like a good explanation of this.

Especially after I finish my post. Your mother would also, how is she doing? I heard she took this vacation time to head to Paris for a good night at the opera.

I shall give you all the explanation I can muster, dear Hiraki, and my mother is doing well. She is not known for loving Paris nor the opera, poor girl.

The ill will between yourself and dearest CCV began on my account, oddly enough. The question she asked you so long ago is why you were voting me in post 94. You two proceeded to bicker for a long while about fluff content and what was said in the initial argument. While taking up more space than your entry into this game, dearest Hiraki, I was little more impressed with the majority of your argument with dearest CCV than I was with your attacks upon my person. Your most recent post, the one I quote above, is more the kind I appreciate reading. I am somewhat reminded of a chocolate rabbit when thinking of dear CCV. The promise exists of chocolate delicacies, which is good, but is she hollow or filled with marshmallow goo? You suggest the former. Your recent post has me reconsidering my hopes of mallow desserts, but I remain pleased with my vote for now.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:32 am

Post by Shmugen »

I appreciate the careful work you put into that post, dearest Mykonian, but you didn't actually say anything. If I may translate:

'I have been gone celebrating Easter.'
*quote*
'Hey, Camn. Relax. Jeez.'

Do you have any thoughts on active events rather than just a wordy prod-dodge?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:11 pm

Post by Shmugen »

While it amuses me to no end that our dearest CCV gets a wee bit Scottish when perturbed, I do not subscribe to the usual site meta in this case. The general concept is there, similar to a villain exclaiming sadness at the loss of an important town role, but dear CCV's outburst seems genuine and not simply to compile town points. I feel as though I am missing something here. Dearest T-Bone, you mention consistent SS-esque behavior from dear CCV. Are you referring to the case dearest Hiraki made, or something new?

Dear UberNinja seems to have gotten a post restriction that prevents her from saying anything useful, and dearest Kuribo has only recently decided to find time for this game. Our beloved Maemuki and dearest Implosion seem to be non-entities. While we may be spinning our wheels a touch, dear Glork, at the very least there is no pressing deadline, though I begin to fear this particular day may stretch until May.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #228 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Hah! Every mention you make of my mother has me feeling like I'm stepping into a trap, dearest Hiraki. You certainly keep a keen eye on her whereabouts.

An idea has occurred. We may wish to generate a player-based deadline to place upon the game. As the day grows older, the S.S. will have more fuel to tattle with and the more likely the less careful of us will be forcibly removed before our time. Is there any precedent for this sort of action on the site? Is it realistic?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:08 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Dearest UberNinja, a pleasure to finally hear from you. You are more thorough than I had dared to dream.
Unvote

Beloved host, have you any word on the replacement of dear Implosion and the duration of dearest Maemuki's absence?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:46 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Dearest UberNinja, your analysis has helped bring home a few points I had previously neglected to note, leading me to a question.

You appear to be taking credit for the tattling on our beloved Camn, 'dear' RedCoyote. What led you to believe that dearest Camn was a villain at heart that needed removal? Lest you explain this to my satisfaction, sir, I am left with two possible options. You either could not resist the allure of punishing someone for breaking the rules, or you are a villain of the darkest order, and I begin to lean towards the latter.

As an aside, dearest T-Bone, I must assume the continued malice towards dear CCV's vacant slot is a continuation of dear Hiraki's case upon her. I have never been overly impressed with aforementioned case, is there some revelation discussed in your masonly talks that could enlighten me?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:43 am

Post by Shmugen »

That is an interesting infraction count, my dear DGB. Dearest Hiraki has already been modkilled. Did you mean another name?

Also, this infraction business is beginning to get out of hand. I think we just plain need a night phase to clear them out. While a self-infraction suicide from RedCoyote would be nice, I doubt we'll get it.

VOTE: RedCoyote

INFRACTION: 3/5
Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:15 am

Post by Shmugen »

I inherently dislike voting an empty chair. I am also not yet sold on dear CCV. I shall go back later today and read again dearest Hiraki's case against her and see if any of it resonates.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #299 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Dearest T-Bone, do you have any of the requested enlightenment on our beloved CCV from your masonly talks with dear Hiraki? Dear Hiraki's argument seems to put some weight on thoughts such as "I think this could be what she's thinking, but I find it more likely she's a villain" and the rest of dear CCV's posts lead me to believe he was wrong in his choice of the two options.

Dear UberNinja, I feel the popcorn method or simple votes in italics would work better than a self-appointed list of who dies in what order.

Lastly, dearest moderator, how do we stand on replacements? Is dear 'Choice' a stand-in for our two missing compatriots?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:27 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear Glork, the case on our beloved IceGuy leaves me wanting. The man has not posted much, and what little he has posted has been primarily focused on dearest RedCoyote, a character I am thinking more and more is more nefarious than town. Bussing is a viable tactic, but it would seem to be the whole of dear IceGuy's content. The vote would be one more for lurking than villainous behavior, as far as I can tell.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:37 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear Choice, welcome to our gathering. As you'll note as you read, this game is a minefield and you must tread carefully with your words.

Might I inquire as to whose seat you are replacing into?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #30) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:54 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dearest newcomers, a welcome to you and my hearty thanks for replacing in where others left.

I am concerned for this game's future. With no deadline and players racking up infractions left and right, I understand the allure of placing this party on the proverbial back burner. We may need a deadline after all, some sort of prod with weight behind it, or perhaps just a night phase to have a clean slate, but the first two may only increase the number of players seeking replacement. I am at a loss as to how to help.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #31) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Shmugen »

I think one thing that would help would be a refreshed and corrected vote count, dear DGB. The last vote count still has dead players in it.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #32) » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Upon further investigation of the first post, dear Choice, it seems you have replaced dearest Implosion.

Could a player with a less debilitating post restriction than mine own construct an unofficial vote count? Mine would be near unreadable.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My esteemed fellow guests, I apologize for my extended absence. A welcome to those replacements I may not have welcomed before.

When extended absences occur, I usually have a good amount to say upon my return. That is not the case this time, as comparatively little has happened. Others have seen the light and moved their votes to our beloved RedCoyote and expressed their mistrust of dear CCV and dear UberNinja's new placeholders. I look forward to hearing from our new partygoers, but not as much as I look forward to the game moving along.

By my unofficial vote count, dearest RedCoyote is at L-1 with dear IceGuy's vote.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Shmugen »

The claim of our beloved RedCoyote does not sit overly well, but little in this game does. I would still like an answer regarding dearest Camn, dear Red. You are not off the proverbial hook.

I look very forward to hearing from our dear CaptainCorporal, should he ever return from his tour of duty, who has taken over for dearest UberNinja.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:44 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear RedCoyote, my query was simple. You took credit for reporting infractions against our beloved Camn. Thusly, were you of a town sentiment, you would have had reason to believe dear Camn was a member of the secret society. What had you thinking dearest Camn was a villain?

This game begins to try my usually adequate patience. Much as I would like to see dear RedCoyote strung up, perhaps I'll have better luck tomorrow.
Unvote, Vote: Captain Corporal
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #36) » Sat May 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Post by Shmugen »

A welcome to our newcomers!

Dearest RedCoyote, I wish to point you one last time towards the question I asked. You've been posting in the thread, your lack of answer begins to border on insulting.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #37) » Mon May 07, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Shmugen »

While this game required a boost, dearest GreyICE, I had figured our new replacements would have sufficed.

By my unofficial votecount, dearest Captain Corporal and beloved RedCoyote are each five votes away from lynch.

While it has yet to occur, dearest Captain has returned to the thread and mentioned content while dear RedCoyote has not yet answered my question. Dear GreyICE's comment regarding masons and cops would sway me more if this were a small theme game, but I still feel dear Red more villainous.

Unvote, Vote: RedCoyote
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #38) » Mon May 07, 2012 12:58 pm

Post by Shmugen »

I believe we may be here a week, dear Split, if you wait for objections.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #39) » Sat May 12, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear fellow guests, I am grateful to each and every one of you who came together to put RedCoyote away. Thank you for sticking to your guns. I come forth with a new request on a new day. GreyICE, despite his generally amiable manner, is a member of the Secret Society and must be purged with all the polite fire we have. Kindly accept my recommendation based upon the following gem:
In post 413, GreyICE wrote:
That's five, as they say. Committing four deliberately and then praying that you didn't garner one by accident that
we haven't cashed yet
... dangerous game.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #40) » Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by Shmugen »

I thank you for the patience you will all hopefully show me as I note that I forgot to place a vote. Editing by way of a second post is a difficult thing to do gracefully today, I am forever indebted to our dear host for making it so. Kindly accept the aforementioned missing contribution.

Vote: GreyICE
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #41) » Sat May 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Shmugen »

I am grateful to you, Kuribo, for that bit of schadenfreude. Kindly accept my thanks for nothing. I shall press on regardless.

You speak the truth, Grey did push RC's wagon very hard, but which do you value higher, a relational tell or a genuine slip? Look again at the bolded portion of that quote. 'We haven't cashed yet'. I gracefully request your input on the matter.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #42) » Wed May 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear fellow guests, while I must thank you for reading my words, I find myself feeling lost. Rarely have I been more sure of something than I was for the amiable GreyICE's 'slip'. I am not terribly obliged to you for your explanations, they were dismissive at best. Kuribo, if you would explain to me why the town would bank infractions, I would be very grateful.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #43) » Thu May 17, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by Shmugen »

I am forever indebted to you, dear Kuribo, for making some sense of this matter for me. While GreyICE's behavior at the end of the day was suspect, I see what you mean about what I regarded as a slip. I gracefully rescind my vote and move it to where it can do some good. Kindly accept my apology, GreyICE, for my less than amiable tone.

Unvote, Vote: Captain Corporal
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #44) » Fri May 18, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Shmugen »

My thanks to all of you for staying involved with this game and posting, which leads directly into one of the stronger points against Captain Corporal. The Captain has not posted in this game in a day short of a fortnight. Kindly accept my position on the Captain's slot, UberNinja and Captain Corporal have done a grand total of one good thing in this entire game. They brought up an argument against RedCoyote revolving around Red's wanting members of this party to make clear their posting restrictions. While they did stick to this gameplan for the entirety of day 1, I cannot fully look beyond the utter uselessness of UberNinja for most of the first day and the continued absence of Captain Corporal from this game.

IceGuy's amiable suggestion for replacement could help, but with our host gone for the weekend and the lack of easy replacements, she may never be able to fill the spot. I cannot speak for the worthiness of Kuribo's opinion, though I find a sense of unease with yours, dear Macrophage. You object to the RedCoyote wagon, and now I spy you objecting to the Captain Corporal wagon. Tell me again, what did you find so convincing from UberNinja's play? I gracefully ask that you reconsider.
'anyone who's played with me knows that I go out of my way to avoid hard feelings and / or drama' - Kuribo
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #45) » Mon May 21, 2012 6:20 am

Post by Shmugen »

Thank you all (and by all I mean Kuribo and Macrophage) for posting since my last visit. I am obliged to the rest of you for making me speak in your absence. Forcing out infractions, my dear Kuribo, is an amiable solution so long as the suggested target actually posts. Hopefully the return of our dear host today will help bring the rest of our party out of their holes.

My dear Macrophage, you are one of few who sees with clarity the decency in Captain Corporal. You shall have to do better than empty posturing to convince me otherwise. I would be forever indebted to you were you to defend the slot in his place, as he is unwilling to do so himself.
'anyone who's played with me knows that I go out of my way to avoid hard feelings and / or drama' - Kuribo
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #46) » Tue May 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Let us get this out of the way before we begin: Thank you all for the flurry of posting. I am forever indebted that you have not allowed this enjoyable game to die, I am obliged to tell you that this post is a bit late in coming, kindly accept my apologies. I also offer, though I may regret it, attempts at extended versions for each of these cliffnotes-style reads below.

Unvote

Kuribo - A moderate townread. He had RedCoyote singled out for a while and was one of the first few on the wagon after Glork raised the banner, and his interactions with most seem genuine.

GreyICE - A strong townread. Developed the lynch via infraction plan and was the main force behind killing RedCoyote. Isn't a fan of killing Captain Corporal, unfortunately, but such is life. He cannot be correct every time.

Splitfarvle - Null, leaning town. Joined the RedCoyote wagon late, though this may be partially chalked up to replacing in. Seems to be voting PeregrineV for not being on the Coyote wagon, when Split himself left the Coyote wagon after the fakeclaim. His day 2 post is more promising. His volunteering to self-infract at L-1 seems a bit forced considering there is no wagon on him.

IceGuy - Null, leaning town. Disagreed with RedCoyote early regarding PR outing, posting devolved into rage against the format. Rage seems townish, not being killed for post infractions seems SS-ish.

Amrun - Moderate townread. Minus the grief expressed at Mykonian's passing, I've had a townread on the slot for the majority of the game. Amrun's early expressed willingness to self-infract is good, as is the pressure on Macrophage

SpyreX - Null, leaning badguy. Choice did exceedingly little, SpyreX has generally kept that trait alive. Had RC on a shortlist of badguys, also had NS on a shortlist of badguys. Implosion was slightly more active in the old game, but mostly bandied a few words with Captain Corporal's slot.

PeregrineV - Null-lurker, leaning badguy. Posted very little in day 1, mostly about IceGuy, and had little to nothing to say about RC.

Captain Corporal: Badguy-lurker. Slot has been anti-town for the majority of the game, minus a short period of UberNinja realizing a lynch was incoming unless actual effort was made. I have a theory on this which I will get to with Macrophage.

T-Bone: Town.

Macrophage - Badguy. I have already noted my difficulty in finding pro-town content in Captain Corporal's slot. Macrophage's attempts at a stalwart defense while being unable to show me the towniness of the slot leads me to two potential conclusions. Kindly note the following quotes:

In post 478, Macrophage wrote:Shmugen, I am afraid I can not think of a more elegant way to say this, but I must say I find your accusation against our dear captain disappointing. He and his predecessors have all come across as most refined to me and frankly I shall not supporthis death.

Miss Chesterfield, please remind me of why I came to this decision.

Ah yes, now I remember. It all started from Rang tangler who I remember thinking was most cordial and then
Ms. Ninja's first post about the deadly cream puff things
continued it. Since then, I have not found any reason to dislike any of them.

The bolded post:

In post 34, UberNinja wrote:Someone is leaving the party already? Oh dear, this'll cause a row with the
neighbors

I'd best get started on those cream-filled croquembouches... does anyone want one?

Conclusion 1: Captain Corporal and Macrophage are neighbors. In a society-themed game, this is plausable. After the reveal of masons, there is almost assuredly one badguy among the two. Town Macrophage could/should be aware of this and would not be defending Captain Corporal so. Badguy Macrophage could/should be aware of this and, on the offchance Captain Corporal flips town, should attempt to avert his lynch. This conclusion has some holes, however, namely that Badguy Macrophage could avoid the neighborhood meta by not mentioning the neighbor status. I see little mention of Macrophage's slot by UberNinja.

Conclusion 2: Captain Corporal and Macrophage are badguys masquerading as neighbors. In a society-themed game, fakeclaiming a neighborhood (neighborship?) is plausible and unlikely in my eyes to be counterclaimed. Should one member die, the other would gain towncred for being neighbors with a badguy. Look now at Macrophage's defense of CC and general recent posting. Such gems occur as:
In post 485, Macrophage wrote:
Miss Chesterfield, could you perhaps give me some idea of where to place my vote? I am most uncertain, and I feel that the remaining Secret Society members must be performing manipulation at its very finest to prevent me from catching them.

In post 489, Macrophage wrote:
It is my every intention to derail the wagon on our dear captain and if he does turn out to be lynched and one of
them
, I will be most pleased and not at all worried by what will be a meagre attempt of yours to "string" me.

In post 493, Macrophage wrote:
I am trying to divert the wagon on our dear captain because I am of the belief that he is innocent and feel that other potential members are not being considered, while I believe that many suspect our dear captain for the sake of suspecting him rather than having the true belief that he is manipulating us.
Additionally, I feel that we can't progress in our investigation unless we do consider others, considering our dear captain's unfortunate absence.

In regards to that last bolded portion, you are quite correct, Macrophage. We shall not progress unless we consider others.
Vote: Macrophage
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #47) » Wed May 23, 2012 11:02 am

Post by Shmugen »

In post 499, Macrophage wrote:Oh my, Shmugen, that post was not as elegant as it could have been. I am afraid that I do not possess any means of private communication with our dear captain.

I merely think he is innocent and feel a little let down by your accusation, particularly your lack of mention of Kuribo's reason for suspecting him. I asked you for reasoning before and it did not come to much more than lurking (which, I might add, is not too refined) and even now after our discussion of Ms. Ninja's behaviour regarding Kuribo, it fails to appear in your post. I find it somewhat difficult to believe that it would not influence your read of him (considering that it is the only thing that may cause me to suspect him) and so, forgive me, but I suspect that there is some sort of deceit occurring. Are you afraid of having reasoning similar to that of Kuribo?

Also, why do you seek to incriminate me with the fact that I do not have strong reasons for thinking our dear captain innocent? I have not pretended to be strongly convinced of his innocence. Rather, I am quite unsure, so I must ask, do you think your own desire to kill, and I mean
kill
for goodness sake, our dear Captain almost solely because of his absence should be considered suspect?

I would like to add that the post of Ms. Ninja's that I was referring to was her mention of some marvellous cream dessert that had killed her predecessor, before offering it to her fellow guests. It displayed the kind of humour that I feel only the innocent would care to make, whereas those of the Secret Society would be more likely focused on fitting in.

For now, I shall most cordially

Unvote

Vote: Shmugen

And Miss Chesterfield, please send a few of my freshly backed rolls to our dear Shmugen.

I purposefully avoid arguments revolving around meta, especially between two players who are not me. Kuribo's arguments againts Captain Corporal are his own, dear Macrophage, and I thank you for not dragging me into them. I would be forever indebted to you if you would explain the logic behind defending another player whom you have no connection with and no strong reads so fervently? I dislike lynching empty seats assuming replacements can be found, hence my move of vote to you, but your defense moves beyond that line in a few ways while being noncommittal in others.

Kindly accept one question, though. Was that a reference to Alice's Restaurant I spy there?

My dear Amrun, I admit I leaped to a conclusion with Macrophage's neighbor status. I saw what appeared to be an ambiguous neighbor claim and a defense of another player that made no sense within the context of the game. My additive skills are usually quite handy, though perhaps this time they have added to 5.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #48) » Fri May 25, 2012 5:35 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dear fellow guests, I must thank you for simply being yourselves, your company is appreciated. I must gracefully make note of my lack of understanding regarding the case on dearest Amrun. Kindly accept my request for someone to explain it to me once more? Splitfarvle's point regarding the buddying by RedCoyote stands out, but nothing else does. I would be forever indebted to whomever could ease my confusion.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #49) » Tue May 29, 2012 3:03 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Thank you, dear Darox, for joining our game and perhaps clearing the air on your slot. I am forever indebted to you, Kuribo, for enabling my laziness. With CC's slot filled, our less than amiable lately Amrun's primary opinion for the whole game may need some revisiting soon. I intend to revisit Amrun at that juncture.

My dear T-Bone, I would be grateful were you to revisit the thread and share some updated opinions with us. You say you would be happy with an Amrun or Macrophage lynch/self-infract, but you have cast no vote. Kindly accept my invitation to return now that you have graduated.

I have not taken my eye off of you, Macrophage. In response to your question, you answered it in the question directly above it.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #50) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Thank you for noting the errors in the gamestate, Peregrine.

Dear host, I would be forever indebted to you were you to answer us regarding dear Peregrine's query.

My good Darox, I am pleased to see a glimmer of light from that slot you hold. You seem an amiable enough chap, could you explain your particular reasons for voting Amrun, or are they entirely those reasons already stated by others? Regardless of your answer, however, it would seem that with Peregrine's noting of the inaccurate votecount Amrun is at L-1. Kindly accept my reminder of your promised intentions.

I cannot in good conscience thank you all, your activity lately has been deplorable.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #51) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear host, thank you for addressing the issues brought to your attention before I made note of them, I feel somewhat sheepish. Kindly accept my apology.

Dear amiable T-Bone, when I asked for more out of you, lynching Amrun was not what I had in mind. You have expressed no dislike of the self-infraction plan before, and while you clearly doubt that Amrun would go through with her promise, you could have given her the opportunity to gracefully bow out.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:03 pm

Post by Shmugen »

I thank you for repeating me, and gracefully note that you are indeed correct regarding who will and will not self-infract. Kindly accept my math, however. Should you give Amrun an opportunity to self-infract, should she be town, we will be down one townie. Should you kill Amrun, should she be town, we will be down one townie and likely another during the night. I see no downside in at least watching Amrun give final reads and/or flail. I am forever indebted to you, however, for your speedy response.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:07 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dear fellow guests,

I hope we can better adhere to a plan today. Kuribo, you are not alone in your letter format, though yours seems less debilitating than mine. At least we don't have to go quote poetry.

As outlined yesterday, the three players I dislike most continue to be:
Macrophage
Darox
PeregrineV

Darox's place on this list may need revisiting in the near future.

Lukewarm regards,
Mathias Nikolinski VonPlompenShmugen
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #54) » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:16 am

Post by Shmugen »

My esteemed compatriots,

With the exception of dear IceGuy, we are all assembled. To those that haven't yet, please provide your list of 3 least liked guests.

Peregrine, have you actually read the thread?

Thanks always,
Mathias Nikolinski VonPlompenShmugen
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:08 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear fellow Ents of Fangorn Forest,

I am here, ready to play. My dear SpyreX, at second glance IceGuy's meaningful words about anything but RedCoyote are slim pickings, but our numbers have dwindled. Do you believe that at this point in the game Secret Society IceGuy would bus Secret Society Macrophage? I am far more confident in Macrophage given the objection to the RedCoyote wagon, the OMGUS vote on myself, the defense of Darox's slot, and the request for a massclaim to reveal what remaining secrets the town has.

In case this was not clear,
pseudovote: Macrophage

Until next we meet,
Mathias Nikolinski VonPlompenShmugen, Esquire
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear enlightened friends,

I shall remove the pseudo.

VOTE: Macrophage

May the wind ever be at your back (and may you never get another letter from me),
Shmugen. No C.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by Shmugen »

My dear small block of ice man,

Macrophage has stated an intention of infracting out should he get to L-1. I believe the plan is to help him get there.

With one more letter for old time's sake,
Shmugen
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:21 am

Post by Shmugen »

Dear esteemed folk and Macrophage,

Macro, you are at L-1. Time to go.

With all my love,
Shmu 'Cronaloo' Shmugen.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:10 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dear fellows,

The secret society seem reluctant to report the infractions on Macrophage. I wonder why?

Would someone with their vote free be oh so kind as to put this day out of it's misery?

Wishing you all the best,
Shmugen
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dear party guests,

Peregrine, you make a fair point. I have been too passive. Consider yourself tattled upon, Macrophage.

Wishing most of you a Happy Hanukkah,
Shmu
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:54 am

Post by Shmugen »

My fellow fellows,

Macrophage, DGB has informed me that without knowing the exact nature of your post restriction failure, she will not accept your infractions.

IceGuy, that statement was not elegant or refined.

How do letters end again?
Shmu
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Shmugen »

It is beyond time I reread this game. Expect this by Monday.

My dear Kuribo, how is your brother doing? I understand you've stabbed him multiple times in the chest with rage?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #63) » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Shmugen »

1. kuribo
3. GreyICE
4. theamatuer
6. IceGuy
10. PeregrineV
11. Darox

There are, in all likelihood, three badguys among these six players. Chief among my suspicions currently is Theamatuer, whose reasoning for the vote on Peregrine is terrible. Peregrine hammered because it was obvious that Macrophage was not going to make his PR clear to us. The only way he was being infracted to death would be if another player recognized the post restriction and called it in, and with the lacklustre showing in this game, that was not going to happen. The only protown points I can see for the slot is dropping the hammer on Red, but it had become abundantly clear he was not going to be given the chance to make it to N1.

Second place goes to IceGuy, who has played up his lack of interest for this game since the first day. The gamestate has given him an excuse to coast and he has taken it.

Third place is amoebic. Darox is the likely spot filler.

VOTE: Theamateur

INFRACTION 1/5
Last edited by DrippingGoofball on Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #64) » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:21 am

Post by Shmugen »

Our dear host, are you there? Should we look into having Fate take over? How is your mother doing today, have you called her?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:52 am

Post by Shmugen »

Gentlemen, I must inquire, are we truly abandoning this game? I do not wish to have so long an event become a blemish on my record, a game never finished, an ending never realized. A scab, if you will, on an otherwise clear-cut score sheet.

I hope your families are all well, as I'm sure they'd be ashamed if they could see you now. Who raised you to not finish what you start?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #66) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:52 am

Post by Shmugen »

My dear Kuribo, thank you kindly for returning. How were your elderly? Are they cleaner?

This game needs to end. It needs to end sooner rather than later. It has been running since February, if memory serves. This is quite likely LYLO, but I'd rather lose and have it done than suffer any more. As no one else seems to have opinions...

Vote: PeregrineV
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:27 am

Post by Shmugen »

How coincidental, your sudden return, Darox. Tell me, is your family well from whatever game-putting-off disaster they befell?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:38 am

Post by Shmugen »

Let's pretend for a moment, dear Darox, that Peregrine is a bad guy and I haven't just lost us the game with my hammer. Please present the case against me using words, quotes, and all that other good stuff.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:05 am

Post by Shmugen »

VOTE: IceGuy
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:15 am

Post by Shmugen »

Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Shmugen »

Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (isolation #72) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 am

Post by Shmugen »

Interestingly enough, I did not have a post restriction on day 5. I thought about abusing the priveledge.

Well, the going may be rough, but thank you, DGB, for sticking about and letting this run its course.

The game is done, IceGuy, say what you wish.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #73) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:57 am

Post by Shmugen »

Hm. Ah well, it didn't matter in the end.

What a different game this might have been had your vig shot.

Scum team was 4 goons, with Greygoon enabling our daytalk.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #74) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Shmugen »

Let's see. My favorite part of this game was Grey infracting Nobody Special to death and posting the PM in the thread, apologizing like a madman, and attempting to go out in the most impolite blaze of glory he could, followed by the slow realization that we could lynch someone before he got reported/autokilled, followed by the realization that town was going to let him live. I even tried to rev up the bus, and you guys talked me down.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #75) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Shmugen »

When did that happen again? March? April?
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #76) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Shmugen »

Mykonian ended up being the first to discover the terrible truth of the game and to use it against us: DGB wasn't looking for infractions. If he never once followed his post restriction, we couldn't report him on it. We had to know exactly what rule you were breaking.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #689 (isolation #77) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 am

Post by Shmugen »

Kuribo, you were a lot of fun this game. I regret hearing you're going and I hope your life picks up again soon. Thoughts are with you.
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #78) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by Shmugen »

It really was. For months I've been saying, "Yeah, I'm in 3 games right now. Wait...Polite Mafia...4 games."
Shmugen
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Shmugen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Shmugen »

Stop bumping my nightmares!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”