LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:05 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Umbrage

My vote will never move. This is policy. Umbrage is destructive and openly admits to intentionally playing against his win condition repetedly as town.

I will post questions and stuff as the game goes on and a bigger analysis post at end of the day, but there is literally no better lynch that can ever occur then Umbrage. Anyone who has played with him knows this. Its like the worst aspects of Natarisha meets the worst aspects of LLD.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:26 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 22, Salamence20 wrote:Guys I'm miller.

Serious claim or not?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:39 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 31, roflcopter wrote:sal is town too

No he isnt.

No name claim, no flavor claim... good chance he is blustering

Why are we not lynching Umbrage yet?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #44 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:44 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 41, Klick wrote:Llama, there are worse people than Umbrage in this game.

I do not see LLD in this game. So no, there are no worse people in this game.

Umbrage is probably in the top five most hated players on the site and its ENTIRELY deserved. There are some players who get a bad rap but are decent, Umbrage deserves every bit of it and more.

Really how many other people intentionally play against thier win condition? He admits to it even.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:50 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 46, MattP wrote:PLs are inherently flawed. It destroys the town's strongest mechanic. If you really want him gone then petition for him to be replaced and show the link I'm asking for. I'll back it. Wasting a lynch is dumb as fuck.

This MD thread he still sort of aruges against it, but he admits that the way he constantly plays as town is adverse to his win condition. So while he will not say that "I play against my wincondition" he does say "I always do X" and "X is against my win condition"

Im 100% seriously not moving my vote untill he is dead. I could care less, he just needs to die or be forceably replaced. I have seen him get forceably replaced in the very recent past for being an asshole in a game.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:53 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 54, drmyshotgun wrote:Oh I've seen that too, but I didn't think it was that serious.

Shall I start linking the games he has played?

Imaging one of the CAPS players, who is really bad at the game, and is more of an asshole. You are about 50% of the way to Umbrage.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #79 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:06 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 56, roflcopter wrote:this whole policy lynching mafia theory discussion is detrimental to finding scum and should be stopped. klick should be voted for by everyone.

Oh believe me, if it wasnt for this specific theme I wouldnt have touched a game with Umbrage in it. Still going to talk though, just not moving my vote.

I think Sal may be a decent lynch, im not sure how a miller works with the flavor in this game. Even with the name claim I dont get the flavor connection that well. GNR doesnt always have completely making sense flavor, but there is something always.

Also I completely notes that if WOTC didnt get rid of Umbrage I would be persuing a policy lynch.

@DMS - Some games town loses because of a town player or two instead. You have seen what someone like Venrob can do. Umbrage is similar but does it in a different way.
@rofl - Have you played with Umbrage? He is the person that after getting lynched as beloved princess made a MD thread complaining about it and in a post restriction game broke his at the end just so he could swear at players easier when he was getting lynched.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:12 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Yeah that was me getting you and Sal mixed up, you are sorta similar players in demenor. Basically someone who was a large factor in town losing a game recently.

@Sal - Give your flavor justification, false positive reasoning, all roles you may effect, etc.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #91 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:34 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 88, roflcopter wrote:
In post 79, LlamaFluff wrote:@rofl - Have you played with Umbrage? He is the person that after getting lynched as beloved princess made a MD thread complaining about it and in a post restriction game broke his at the end just so he could swear at players easier when he was getting lynched.

i haven't that i recall, but i'd rather lynch the guy who did something scummy and is now ducking the issue (klick) than the guy who hasn't even posted yet, and in general i'm not in favor of "this player is bad" policy lynches (as compared to "lynch all lurkers" or "lynch all liars" policy lynches)

I dont mind bad. I dont want to deal with "actively detremental to town". I 100% believe that if Umbrage is town we have a better chance of winning if he gets lynched today even if there is zero discussion attached to it.

I dont get how you agree about Klick and also about Sal. I dont think those two are both scum.

Flavor is so bad... that feels like VT flavor or something... not miller flavor. Also its not "correct" to claim miller, just a safe approach if you are one. I am one of the players that is very against claiming it if you draw miller and have caught scum before because I didnt claim it. There is only one little thing that has me wondering about Sal and thats more of just a D1 hesitation.

Im not sure why Scar (classic villian) would be miller as opposed to someone that was bad but had a change of heart or something. OP makes it sound like Disney heros are scum even if roles make it very vauge.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:10 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

ehhh... Sal may just be town with bad flavor justification. I would just have thought miller as someone that betrayed a group that was originally a good guy or something. A character that shifted from good to bad or bad to good. Plus one side reason ive seen that will remain quiet for now.

Umbrage proving my point instantly is awesome though. If we didnt have Umbrage to deal with, pidgey would be a good vote here.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #188 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I love how the reaction to my stance for an Umbrage policy lynch always starts "no thats stupid" and then shifts to "I get your point" by the end of the day.

@UN - I really was close to not even joining that game to start because I really dislike playing with a whole lot of the MS personalities in that game. When it started unfolding like I was afraid it would I just stepped out because it was going to just be a whole lot of things that is not fun. Also Elido makes a decent amount of sense. The reason you are voting him is more of a town tell to me since I think scum (especially if you are town) would be more unwilling to follow along on something they would know is wrong.

I would probably vote rapid or pidgey. I think given 104 pidgey might be town though because he makes a conclusion that in the last game GNR modded went against it. He is seeming to think villans are scum and town roles, if that is not true (scum is protagonists) pidgey is somewhat likely town.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 209, MattP wrote:That is the only scummy statement made so far this game and it's a moderate to strong one.

His posts before that read really really town to me though. Same with his first post. I would like him to be scum since it means that there are quite a few prob-town after it, but he definantly is a town read.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im not that big of a believer in one post making someone auto-scum when they have been reading as town up to that point. RC is also prob-scum so that adds to Edio-town read a bit.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 217, rapidcanyon wrote:LlamaFluff, why do you think I am prob-scum?

Your big post to Edio that seems to more just discredit Edio who obviously is not trying to legitimately get UN lynched in the first page. The response feels more like trying to kill the attack instead of trying to actually refute the attack. Also her first post is really really townie, especially if UN is town. UN-scum and we can talk again. It feels like a reaction I have had to a similar post.

I dont want to risk a Sal lynch today, we can work it out later but flavor is really wierd in this game and has been in past GNR games. Some roles make perfect sense, some are just bizzare and seem crowbarred in.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (isolation #14) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:11 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Lets finish him off L-3 now.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:57 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Actually I am a really big proponent of policy, one of the biggest supporters of it on the site. Way too many players act in ways that are always going to hurt win chance (you) or have no real skill and show no want to fix that (you but less so)

Im absolutely playing to my win condition by getting you lynched. Even if you are town its not necessarily playing against my win condition because I firmly believe that it would give us a better win chance because I see you massively damage town in far far far more games then I see you do anything to help town. Plus you arent obviously town, which you tend to be if you are. Even then you still are an above average lynch since you dont really understand anything about how the game works socially.

Think apart from maybe Umbrage only really active scum would be in RC/DMS. Other scum are quieter I think.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:36 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@RC - What do you want me to do? Respond to your post of "I was not trying to miscredit her" with "yes you were"?

Im not trying to convince you that you are scum... that would be pointless because scum or town you arent going to admit to that.

Umbrage may actually be scum given that OMGUS vote
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:54 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Shadow

Back to Umbrage tomorrow!

Also DMS is good vig bait.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:30 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 416, Umbrage wrote:VOTE: LlamaFluff

reasons and shit incoming

Let me help you

"Because of OMGUS"

Done.

Vote Umbrage

Still policy.

DMS is also a not horrible spot for a vote. Pasch too. If Umbrage replaced out I would probably be voting one of them.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:50 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@Matt - No. I just think Umbrage is a dispicable person and bad player. There may be one player on the site I hate more then Umbrage at this point, and he is without doubt in the three worst players in the history of mafiascum what I have seen over four years. Its WELL known that I hate him and the continued policy push should come as no surprise. Besides, something happened to me last night that and I thank whoever did it to me, it doesnt say confirm Umbrage as scum but it helps justify play like this from where I am.

@Umbrage - What do you mean you dont OMGUS as scum? You melt down at whoever attacks you half the time.

@Sal - What do you investigate as again? Be as explicit as possible.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:03 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 434, Salamence20 wrote:I show up as guilty to all investigations.

This doesnt match up with information I received last night. The information additonally suggests that if there is a neighborizer they are confirmed scum.

@Umbrage - You do realize it was a claim that doesnt match up with the way roles are formatted AND counterclaimed. Are you going to make the arguement that you would have not voted Shadow now?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (isolation #21) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 441, Eidolon wrote:llamafluff, if umbrage was omgusing you because he was scum, why did you vote him for "policy" rather than because he was scum?

Because its policy. Im just saying him claiming to "never OMGUS as scum" is not true. He basically does that regardless of alignment.

Why did you switch your vote off of him yesterday to hop on the wagon, and then divert back to policy again this dp?

Like I said, SG claimed something that does not match town formatting and then was counterclaimed. Even if I want Umbrage dead im not going to avoid wagon on what looks like confirmed scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (isolation #22) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:23 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 444, Eidolon wrote:Please elaborate without giving details about roles. Are you saying umbrage is scummy or no? did the "information received" make it more likely that umbrage is scum?

It does nothing to say anything about Umbrage's alignment. It just slightly supports theory of a policy lynch not being a bad thing.

@Sal - I have it on good terms given what happened that results are not "guilty/not guilty". This also loops back to GNRs last game where he had the cop get guilty/innocent... but this game its not because of what I got info wise. Cop wasnt able to pick out the SK this game. Like I said, someone gave me some serious information last night. If anyone got neighborized they should claim it now.

Seriously wondering if Sal really isnt miller because the justification was "I kill people" if I remember right... but we have a vig who is NOT miller? Ehhhh... I dont get it really.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:49 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 446, Eidolon wrote:also, are you positive that cop doesn't get guilty/not guilty? because sk might simply be investigation-proof.

the cop was dr. facilier. have no clue what that flavor would be and what clues it would give towards cop investigations.

Unless im being lied to yes - Cop gets mafia/not mafia and I am 100% sure of that. As I said, I got some really interesting information last night.

thirdly, do you really think it's good to waste a lynch on the miller? since we know theres a vig, the vig shoot probably just shoot them since miller shouldn't be making it to lylo.

And if you think sal's miller claim is wrong, based on the info you got last night, WHY did you say you would vote drmy, who was going hard after sal all day 1?

Could be an okay lynch because he is claiming something different then what cop got. Its a bit of a problem for me though since

1) Mod has had past flavor fails
2) Most of my scum reads were hard on Sal

So its something I really need to figure out. Would probably lynch Pasch over DMS, but if Sal is town I would be all over DMS.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #454 (isolation #24) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:17 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 451, rapidcanyon wrote:@ Llama, do you think Umbrage is scum or are you voting for him merely on policy?.

Lynching on scum reads, no flips, he would be near the back end of a top five.

Not entirely sure what the change from Sal means, but at least it supports that what I got was not bad info.

Also again - anyone who got neighborized needs to claim because it catches scum and probably clears Edio as town.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #25) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:22 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

RC in 349 is a little twitchy, plus the fact that more then others he seemed to think SG had a decent chance of flipping town. I was in no way expecting that flip and was thrilled because there was enough of a SG-Umbrage connection to be sure that he would be dead today.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #503 (isolation #26) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:11 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 495, Umbrage wrote:DAMMIT I'M LOST

VOTE: Massclaim

I love early massclaim and absolutely not. What I was told last night is WAY to much to give to scum right off the bat.

We just need clarification on if there is someone actually claiming results or not here because im a bit confused.

@Shaz - In your next post you need to clarify if you have role based information supporting RC-scum or not.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #27) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well apparently im going to be first to break ranks on calling a few common town reads scum

Umbrage/Matt/rofl/UN/pidgey

That should have most if not all of the scum in it. Matt play really reminds me of my scumplay, minus the caps posting. I mean REALLY REALLY reminds me of my scumplay, it literally is what I would have done as scum with AI almost move for move.

I would say Matt>UN/Pidgey>Umbrage>rofl for wagons.

Once Shizad confirms that her role FOR SURE says that Rapid is scum or not I will move my vote there if needed. Otherwise I actually might be striking up a Matt wagon which im sure will be some awesome fireworks.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #28) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:44 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Well I have a feeling I might get vigged so im making part of the MattP case right now

1) Matt actually has done very little this game, just really high signal to noise. Pre-SG attack D1, Matt did NOTHING productive. Hell even just sitting on Umbrage I probably did more stuff to move the game along
2) Post claim continued attack. Jailer is a role you really dont just snap lynch ever, whats most interesting though is that he missed the biggest flaw that town should have caught - SG didnt format the role right. Thats one of the first things I noticed, and Matt doesnt touch that. I think Matt-town would have railed on her for it.
3) His reads are wrong. This is actually a bit of a tell for Matt. He is 0 for all revealed right now. Closest he has come to getting stuff right was the "AI might be scum" in big pool. He defended RC for the entire game up to the point where Shaz claimed a result. Matt tends to be more accurate then not, and nothing from him has resembled accuracy at this point - he has been more destructive of wagons on scum then making them.
4) Directing AV. Need say more? If he knows where AV is going (or probaby going) then scum gets to dodge a blocking role. Its something that ive done as scum a ton of times when breaking games down is making sure I know where all the roles that can interfere with me are headed.
5) His reaction to the attack on RC is not the same as we saw with respect to SG. There are a few posts where he seems to try and coach RC on things he can do instead of just rail on him untill the point of no return shows up.

Really I see ONE post the entire game that at all suggests Matt-town to me.

I mean, even look at how RC is reaction to people like DMS, then see how he is reacting to Matt. Its entirely different. Also Matt assumed that RC submitted the kill, really odd assumption unless Matt is scum with RC who (wait for it) submitted a kill.

Matt is scum. Lynch him tomorrow if im dead.

Vote RC
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (isolation #29) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Anyone notice how I call Matt scum and suddenly am top of his list? Funny how a response to a case is that I need to be vigged instead of responding to it. I think he knows im probably the only one who can take him down in this game right now and is trying to shut down a push on him before I get to do so.

This is literally textbook scum moves from Matt.

Seriously - I get killed tonight he dies tomorrow.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1068 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:59 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Rofl

Im a backup which is why I backed off of lynching the miller claim, inherited cop role (which is why I knew that mafia and not guilty thing). Mafia result on him.

Matt is still scum but I was hoping he would get vigged so went with lurkerish player who I knew would be good to confirm as town if he was.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1080 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:07 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

lol Matt is so scum

I have been breadcrumbing this one since D2 started. Remember how someone gave me additional information? That was whoever killed Jake giving me all the information about the cop. Its why I knew starting the second day that the cop was getting results that did not match up with what Sal claimed to be giving off.

Of course im going to do this right now. There are probably two scum left. If there are two scum left getting rofl lynched means that there is only one scum left and even taking the kill we are in a really good spot. My guilty was unlynchable and people were using him as town in forming other reads, you claim a guilty on that.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1085 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:12 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Okay, if I get lynched lynch rofl tomorrow, then Matt. Thats the game.

DMS is town, Umbrage is sadly probably town, pidgey is probably town, UN is iffy but I think town.

If lynching Matt doesnt end it lynching Sal probably will.

I wouldnt do this as scum because it basically dooms me and best case would leave one partner who needs multiple lynches and has at least one forced kill. Im really conservative as scum, this is just a bad scum play. Rofl gets wagoned and claims useless results and even the most aggregious..

ROLF DIDNT TRACK SAL

What tracker DOESNT track a miller? Ever?

Scum tracker doesnt. Thats for sure. Or fakeclaiming tracker.

Its basic play 101 to track a miller, rofl not doing this as a decent play makes him even more likely scum
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Just remember

rofl
then Matt

Then if needed one of Sal/Klick, probably Sal because he botched the miller thing. How do I ever suddenly get interested in that day two without being TOLD what the cop gets for results?
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1093 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:28 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1091, MattP wrote:Llama post breadcrumbs now

Didnt much because I didnt know what I was going to be first day or if I would even have a role D2

In post 440, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 434, Salamence20 wrote:I show up as guilty to all investigations.

This doesnt match up with information I received last night. The information additonally suggests that if there is a neighborizer they are confirmed scum.

Talking about info received N1 since I got my new cop ability at start of day

In post 442, LlamaFluff wrote:
Why did you switch your vote off of him yesterday to hop on the wagon, and then divert back to policy again this dp?

Like I said, SG claimed something that does not match town formatting and then was counterclaimed. Even if I want Umbrage dead im not going to avoid wagon on what looks like confirmed scum.

Essentially claiming I have a role that didnt match the SG info, and only way I know PR formatting is being a PR

@Sal - I have it on good terms given what happened that results are not "guilty/not guilty". This also loops back to GNRs last game where he had the cop get guilty/innocent... but this game its not because of what I got info wise. Cop wasnt able to pick out the SK this game. Like I said, someone gave me some serious information last night. If anyone got neighborized they should claim it now.

More on results. Also after questions to the mod it seem extremely unlikley to the point I would autolynch that town as access to or ability to create QTs.

Thats basically all I talked about for breadcrumbs because once I got into result information I was already thinking scum might be thinking I was deputy (im universal backup though, get first non-VT town role that flips). Its also why I wasnt too happy lynching Sal day one. If he is a miller I would pick that up which would not be something I could easily play.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1104 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:46 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1100, MattP wrote:Llama, let's talk now that the babies have been silenced. I want you to explain your neighborizer statement.

I did my normal "ask the mod a hundred questions" thing because stuff was not all obvious and what I got was

1) I only get town roles, any mafia PR I cant inherit
2) No town role has QT access
3) If multiple roles die during the same night I get the role of whoever was killed first (so Jake kill submitted before AV kill)

The way the mod answered me I would almost 100% guarentee that there are no masons, neighbors, neighborizer, etc.

Have to head out for about 20 minutes but will be back then if there are additional questions.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1112 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:51 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

@Matt - I never explicitly breadcrumbed an investigative role. All I did for that was talking about the type of results that the cop gets and note that something happened to me night one.

Yeah its rofl + Matt/Sal

This game is over its just if it takes us two, three or four lynches.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1143 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Not Mafia on Klick

Speed night is speedy. Lack of me death is making me think its Sal or a GF left though.

I actually lean Sal over Matt but am going to step away for a bit before I vote. Matt looks really bad D1/D2 but Sal has all that flavor fail and maybe slip going on.

Umbrage is still being typical hateable-VI self. Unfortunately he is third most likely town right now so we are SOL there.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

We arent lynching Pidgey... he is town. Almost as town as DMS was.

Like I said, think its Sal who was trying to ride result mirroring from last GNR game where cop results were different. Chances are its Sal or its a GF though because im not dead.

Its something like

Sal>>Matt/Umbrage>UN>>Pidgey/Klick

@Sal - So the fact that you kill makes you a miller? I forget the reasoning behind the flavor.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1209 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1187, MattP wrote:Llama why would you not investigate me last night?

Because im not stupid. If you are scum and not inv-immune I was dying, if you were inv-immune it doesnt matter. If I was alive there was zero way I would ever have a guilty on you. Picking up someone like Klick who is F3 material is best because I could see him as scum taking the gamble of not actually killing me and trying to cast WIFOM on results.

If I lived I almost for sure was going to be holding an innocent, but targeting someone who might give a guilty is the best path.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:53 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Vote Matt

Lynch him tomorrow. He is probably GF. Its why he got upset I investigated Klick, he was hoping to ride an innocent to a win. Again, look at his moves. They are all the right thing to do as scum.

Mainly look at the RC lynch and the SG lynch. Look at how RC treats DMS and how he treats Matt. Look at how Matt treats SG and how Matt treats RC. They are all worlds apart, and when the interaction are that glaringly opposite, Matt being scum is the logical conclusion.

Pidgey and Klick are town. Umbrage is prob-town. UN is a wildcard but I lean town.

Matt to put it simply, is actually decent town. He has been wrong all over and only was right yesterday when he saw a way to chain a couple of lynches, if you want to lynch Sal before Matt fine - but those two have final scum. 60-40 on it being Matt.

I would actually much prefer you lynch Matt first tomorrow because high chance he is going to try and weasel his way out of it in a lylo with Klick and UN or something if he is scum. Sal isnt good enough to.

Umbrage - I know you possess zero skill at this game, but you are lynching Matt tomorrow. I mean what, this will mean you are zero for ten in reads or something this game. Shut up and follow someone smart.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1301, MattP wrote:
In post 1298, LlamaFluff wrote:Matt to put it simply, is actually decent town.

I'm fucking flattered.

I'll put this quote on your gravestone after you're lynched today

You havent been right once. You have fought against every scum lynch more then for it. Its more likely you are scum then town just because of that. Its similar for me, a certain extent of being wrong usually means scum.

But the difference in how you treated SG (MUST DIE MUST DIE) to RC (Trying to reason stuff) and how RC treated DMS (MASS ANGER) to how he treated you (More ignoring) is case enough. Lets not forget DMS completely agreed with you being scum, although I think most of us would have killed him either way. All of that and what I said earlier - you are scum who got caught by RC interactions.

Plus lets not forget what Matt said "RC submitted the kill" before the guilty was revealed to NOT be a track. That is a scumslip, RC probably made the kill and Matt just assumed he was tracked/watched and got ahead of himself.

Even right now you are still trying to discredit my attacks insteadof responding. This is scumplay 101. Hell even UMBRAGE knows its scumplay 101.

Im town, Pidgey is town, Klick is town, UN is prob town, Umbrage is prob town. TWO LEFT. Do the math.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

No I was town.

You are just in panic mode because im going to bring you down from the grave.

Matt tomorrow.

Pidgey is town
Klick is almost for sure town
Umbrage is prob town, only reason I second guess is the "yay perfect role" comment early and im not reading him as obv-town which is odd for him
UN is prob town, just not seeing it happen
Sal is left as reading sorta town but signs pointing to him if Matt is town

Tah-dah

I mean really... what world do I claim a guilty on a PARTNER instead of getting town lynched yesterday?

Watch, tomorrow Pidgey/Klick is dead, Matt wont kill Umbrage since Umbrage is a moron and thinks Matt is town, he will try and get UN lynched and then bring Umbrage to lylo to lynch Sal.

Matt tomorrow, dont even let him post. He is scum for sure. Just read the end of day one and all of day two, there should be no reason to think anything else. Look at the interactions between Matt and SG, then the interactions between Matt and RC, finally RC and DMS. They are AMAZINGLY different from eachother.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1394 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:16 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1391, UberNinja wrote:
hello roflcopter trying to confirm matt as town or at least have plausible deniability

Lets not forget the D1 and D2 wagons

D1 Matt rage posts SG to death
D2 Matt tries to reason with RC in the early stages of the wagon. There are some blatant coaching posts there, and look what RC flips - valuable scum role that Matt somehow guessed acted that night

D2 RC gets in a huge hissy fit with DMS
D2 RC practically ignored Matt

Matt is scum and is quickly trying to bury my push against him. This is literally medium to slightly advanced scum tactics 101. When you can get the main person pushing you lynched, do so in a way that tries to discredit their case at the same time. That way when they flip town, its far less likely that they will actually be listened to and you can escape from a case.

Matt is probably the GF and was hoping I would investigate him so I would look elsewhere, which is why he is using that as part of a case against me when if I lived, there would be a zero percent chance of getting a guilty on him. He should know that. The only ones who would possibly give me a positive result are those that I was not likely to check in the first place, which is why it was between UN and Klick for the investigation for me. Matt is trying to use any little thing he could as a case against me at this point, and is making himself more obvious in the process.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1404 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Sal and Klick dont get "self sacrafice" credit since they joined that group late. Read RC and rofl if Matt isnt scum - base it off that. Particualrly D1 in relation to RC who got some heat.

Matt should end it though, he is smart enough to not post "I give up" essentially as scum.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1683 (isolation #45) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So is this the point where Matt gets scum MVP award?

I mean really, not sure if anyone contributed more to the scum win then he did in this one.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #46) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1693, Umbrage wrote:
In post 1683, LlamaFluff wrote:So is this the point where Matt gets scum MVP award?

I mean really, not sure if anyone contributed more to the scum win then he did in this one.

HMM LET'S SEE MAYBE THE GUY WHO SPENT THE WHOLE GAME WHINING ABOUT A POLICY LYNCH THAT HAD NO CHANCE OF HAPPENING AND THEN GOT HIMSELF MISLYNCHED

town lost this game because I foolishly trusted you on the SAL IS TOWN bit with GODFATHER WIFOM instead of trusting my gut on the bullshit SCAR IS MILLER schtick

You do realize you were at L-1 on policy right?

I stand firmly by the fact that you are a horrible person and player, this game backed up the "Umbrage is detremental" basically the entire way. If you ever get more than one or two votes from policy you need to seriously consider stopping playing or at least redoing some major stuff. Im not alone in hating you as a player and this game proved that. Matt going for SG is probably the only reason you didnt get policy lynched day one which would have put us in a far better position as AV wouldnt have been outted.

Then there is you "Push game fast and CAPS post" shit which continually loses games for the town. Remember how you said its obvious that makes players hate you and hurts the town? You are doing it again moron.

Also trusted me in saying "If its not Matt its Sal"? You guys are the ones that lynched Klick for some stupid reason. He was almost for sure town which is why he was the right investigate target since if I got a guilty it would likely prevent a loss. Then Matt ignoring the entire reason he lynched rofl made me put him above Sal. Really what town goes "Scum A slipped so B is scum, followed by B flipping scum, followed by never pushing A again?". This is one of those instances that is just perfect fodder for anti-CAPS posting because if the person using it is at all wrong they lose the game by themselves. I mean, we would have lost faster if it wasnt for roles bailing town out from Matt a couple times.

Still say Matt gets scum MVP though. He did more than any of the scum did to the extent Sal just had to sit on a miller claim. Umbrage gets runner up scum MVP with third being whoever told Sal to claim miller.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (isolation #47) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:41 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

In post 1698, Klick wrote:So, you guys are saying Sala played bad despite managing to wonderfully AtE on Day 4? That was pretty much the highlight of his play.

He played
good
. You actually can't argue with that.

He played well, realistically he should have been lynched for what Matt pointed out then decided to ignore, but im not saying he played badly. I do stand by the fact that due to timing the D4 play was completely null as I pointed out during the game.

I just think a couple town players were more key to the scum win than Sal.
Co-host of The USL Show
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1719 (isolation #48) » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

You believe that if thats what you want to believe. Hope to never play with you again, you are still fully blacklisted, will policy lynch you again if I see you. Have a nice life of being one of the most hated players on the site.

Also RC scum MVP? He was the closes any scum came to actually being caught. Remember when there was a little push against him D1 and you called him obv town and CAPS posted instead?
Co-host of The USL Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”