Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2539 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I think I might need to go read some more pages, I'm not sure who I want to.be siding with after just reading the last 4.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2541 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2540, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 2539, Cheery Dog wrote:I think I might need to go read some more pages, I'm not sure who I want to.be siding with after just reading the last 4.

This post is scummy. Which of course means you are town, because I always think you are scummy and you never are >.>

But why are you thinking about who to side with and not who to vote for?

Because there haven't been any posts in what I just read which at first glance tell me this poster is scum, therefore I'm going to side with someone and sheep their wagon.just need to work out which of the obvtown posts make the best sense.
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2553 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:03 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2551, PeregrineV wrote:Read the first 4 pages, pick the scummiest person, then iso them, if they are still scummy, then vote them.

Based off a selfvote and then disappearance for 2 days in the slots first 2 posts and the bad looking switches onto both the lynching wagons from skimming the ISOs, my vote is probably best placed on
VOTE: Elscouta
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2555 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

you replaced rapidcanyon, they selfvoted in their first post and then didn't post again for 2 days.
Neither of the votes where your slot (one of which was rapidcanyon, I don't expect you be able to anything about that) voted onto the lynching wagons looked like you wanted them to happen.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2634 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:09 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2556, Elscouta wrote:Oh.

So I'm currently one of the most looked-at people due to the last 5 pages, and you vote for me because i replaced someone that self-voted in his first post then waited two days before posting again,

That's convenient... Can i ask you to do a bit more homework and read at least from the beginning of day 3?

The start of day 3 has much the same as the rest of day 3.
Yes I'm aware I've gone only through the first 4 pages and skimming during that, and it may also be that I dislike rapidcanyon after a game we played together, but that was the scummiest post I found. My reads when replacing in are always influenced by what has happened with suspects currently on high wagons. Last time I replaced into a large theme, i joined the leading wagon and it led to a scum lynch, so I feel this approach has worked in the past, and may do again.
You were talked about in those last 5 pages, and since I'm not going to get myself motivated to read the whole thread, I was going to join one of those wagons unless there was someone obviously scummy that had been missed during those first 4 pages, I didn't notice anyone doing that.

In post 2570, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
If you have less posts than both myself and ThAd who died mid-Day 2 you are REALLY doing it wrong if you are Town.

Cheery Dog – this is you.

I've been in this game, what 30 hours now, and I'm meant to have already posted 30 times?

In post 2587, AngryPidgeon wrote: Coming in and declaring intent to sheep is probably not something scum Cheery would do.

But you don't know what a scumCheery does, how does that actually make me town? (but come to that, I don't know what a scumCheery does upon replacing in either)

In post 2610, Elscouta wrote:
He didn't declare intent to sheep. He said he was voting me for a RVS reason. That's absurd, and most likely a lie.

Did you read my first post in thread?
While I voted you after doing what PeregrineV suggested, which I decided probably was a good idea, and that I posted my own reasons, I do still agree with the reasons posted by the others calling you scum.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2644 (isolation #5) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2635, mykonian wrote:hey, dog. Don't worry too much about that activity post by MoI. He's trying to tell us he's very cool and active and we should think he's town.

In post 2636, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
"Hey dog, you should like me and buddy with me because you are voting my partner. I don't want him lynched because then I'm totally fucked. I'm going to continue to do nothing but active lurk because, you know, I'm scum"

In post 2637, mykonian wrote:"hey dog, you should like me and vote MoI" is a closer representation of the truth.

How about you both leave the interpreting of people's posts that mention me to, you know, the person concerned with them. (aka me)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2651 (isolation #6) » Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2647, mykonian wrote:Uhm, no thank you. I want him lynched and he doesn't want to die. So if he can help it he'll strawman what I'm saying. Just check what's being said, it's rather obvious.

and he wants you dead and you're refusing to die, so your point is?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2673 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

dammit I was going to come dodge that prod today, spent too much time looking at other games this morning without posting here

[quote="In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 3#p4497043]
@EVERYONE-THOUGHTS ON MOI AND KISE DERPING IT UP?
[/quote]
I don't believe MoI has derped up in that post you quoted, I wouldn't have thought your actions would go through during the night either.

I also don't see anything wrong exactly with Kise's 2666, looks like sarcasm.
2575 is very derp though. Neighborisers can't confirm town.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2692 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:15 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I see a lot of people this game (well what I have read of it anyway) are using this "treat scum reads as town" scum tell.
I don't think that is a valid tell and probably more playstyle based.

The side point in that pigeon case sounds extremely like his normal game. Also not sure about the main point of it either,, when you yourself hadn't suspected him until that post.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2783 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Where have I attacked your role? The only mention of it I'm aware of making was commenting on your post saying kise was drop for saying a neighboriser confirms town.
Also that I'm not sure of why it would be instant - let me remind you I haven't read the game from before I replaced in. though how were you talking to Dead person last night? And how did she confirm that?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2786 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 2785, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2783, Cheery Dog wrote:Also that I'm not sure of why it would be instant - let me remind you I haven't read the game from before I replaced in. though how were you talking to Dead person last night? And how did she confirm that

So why haven't you read the game?

Tammy was still alive when I talked to her and she said as much in the thread. Last night is night 1 but I can see how that might be confusing.

because I can't be bothered dealing with 100 pages.

I did just ISO Tammy to find out what you were talking about though. It does appear that it was instant based of that.
It'll just have to be setup speculations for why that happens, and I have no idea, so I'm going to just consider it valid.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2926 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Why is Zab a good vote?
I haven't noticed him while I've been in this game, so can someone explain it please.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2928 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

That doesn't really do much for me when they've declared limited access.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2963 (isolation #13) » Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Not more 1-on-1's. :/
these can only end in disaster. (well unless one of the concerned is actually scum I guess.
but then we're probably going to end up lynching someone else instead which will mean that scumbag may walk free. ( same as if there is scum in the mastin/MoI battle.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #2993 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:56 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

@mastin; how who you know myk is town now and not just based off your reads as you are claiming?

Did thor say anything in the neighborhood?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3044 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3043, Acosmist wrote:Anyone who targets me will die sometime during the game.

That's very helpful to know, it's not like all power roles aren't generally killed sometime during the game anyway.

VOTE: Aco
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3057 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:23 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3052, Acosmist wrote:The instant my claim is about to be confirmed, suddenly I gotta go today. Innnnnnteresting.

Nobody has actually said "yes they will test you tonight" though, and the best way to actually test you probably is to lynch you.

I have just gone and looked up what foxdie actually was (may have helped if I'd played metal gear), and what that explained to me, your claim about whoever dying at some stage during the game and not the night they targeted you like a normal PGO does ring about as being possible.

UNVOTE:
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3084 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3078, PeregrineV wrote:Becasue it expresses a lot of my thinking.
Esclouta replaced in and posted a lot of my thinking.
Myk has echoed thoughts I've had this game.
Mastin, arguing with MoI aside, has been posting thoughts I agree with.

Since we don't really share playstyles, then I can conclude they probably share an alignment with me. So even if we disagree on details, I trust they are actually looking for scum.

How are these town tells?

Sharing thinking is a worse tell than the 'scum tell' of people talking to their scum reads as if they were town which was happening yesterday.

I've been town had scum use this to get on my side, I've also been scum and had town use that in their reasoning for why I'm town.
Do you have any other reasons for believing them to share an alignment with you?

--
on some other topic, MoI's posts aren't helping me want to lynch his scumreads. (though I don't think they've got to a stage where I feel he needs to be lynched today though)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3153 (isolation #18) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3097, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
@Cheery Dog
– So what exactly do you want from my posts that would make you want to lynch my scum suspects (Mykonian, Zab, Nero, jasonT)?

Wait mastin wasn't part of your scum reads, even though you went on and on about him not doing the challenge you issued him, he was the main person I thought you were pushing as a suspect within the posts I was talking about. Why your posts weren't convincing me that you would be a good person to sheep is those repeated pleas about Mastin being challenged. Now I see you've listed him as a null leaning town and that you've dropped reminding him about the challenge in every post and it just doesn't seem to make sense.

In post 3111, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3109, mykonian wrote:good

reading is good

and much harder then posting in this game.

I like you. You and mastin aren't sharing a QT this game are you?

Weren't you accusing myk of being scum yesterday and now you're liking him, which I believe you now believe he is town, what happened?

In post 3134, PeregrineV wrote:
They are only towntells if you are town.
That doesn't explain how they are towntells.

In post 3084, Cheery Dog wrote:Sharing thinking is a worse tell than the 'scum tell' of people talking to their scum reads as if they were town which was happening yesterday.
I think conflicting motivation (trying to appear to be scumhunting and trying to not actually catch scum) is pretty reliable as a scum tell.

I don't believe those two things are the same thing, but then that's a personal theory (and without actually looking at the posts in detail about which it occurred (since I didn't actually pay attention to it happening, just people attacking for it), there's also possible town motivation of doing it when asking your suspects questions as if they were town because you may have been having doubts)

True, but I didn't ask leading questions and they provided the answer I wanted to here. They posted either the question I was asking in my head, or made the points I had in my head.
Similar mindset that I wouldn't have as scum is pretty strong for me.

I'm not aware of me doing that in either of the cases where that has been used for a town tell towards me either.

Spoiler: where this has happened to me
In Futurama Mafia QT, Piggygal15 wrote:
Hm... I'm not sure who I'm going to do during the day, however I'm not going to push Cherry Dog's lynch. It just doesn't work with my play style. Since he literally does have my exact same mind set
and I believe it was mostly from how she played with her first post after replacing in. (not sure how much was from me getting into a post fight with another town member)
In post 467, Zaicon wrote:I also agreed with Post 57 completely, which is mainly what I was referring to when I said you had the same reads as me early in the game.
Zaicon did at least give other reasons for me being town besides it though

VOTE: PerevingeV

and since I failed to quote Mastin's posts (use of the back button and multiquote still being valid without showing it) when I was reading through what had been posted while I was asleep, I shall be back to go find them again to give them their required response.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3155 (isolation #19) » Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3089, mastin2 wrote:
"Hey! I'm obvtown. I can take control of this town!"

Nice to know you think this about yourself, but while it's more probable you are town, I don't think anyone will be going as far to call it obvtowniness.

All you've done in these posts is pretty much just ask everyone to give a list of their reads, I seriously don't see how that gives you control of the town. (or be obvtown)

In post 3093, mastin2 wrote:
You're not being very active here, and I KNOW for a FACT that you can (and have) been active in the past. Why are you not paying much attention to this game?

Other than not reading the start, I have been paying attention to this game. You can do whatever you like about the one prod I've had, but I'm still well aware of the current happening in this game. (which have been large wall wars and other stuff which isn't easy to be able to respond towards)
Furthermore, you've replaced into a bit of a hot seat. Though it hasn't been pushed very hard, many key players have had you on their suspect lists--what do you have to say about that?
Being somewhere in people's suspect lists happens a lot to me, I find this seat to be at room temperature. If they want to push hard then it can be a problem, but since nobody is, I'm not concerned with how people are viewing me.
More than that, how much of the game have you read? I realize that it's a long game, but you've had, what, almost a month to read it? There's no excuse for not having done so. (Just checked--two weeks, actually.)
Even reading less than ten pages a day, you could have (and should have) finished reading it, yet I don't seem to recall you giving an update on that. Have you read it all, and if not, why?
No I haven't read anything seriously from before I repleaced in (I did read some of the early pages yesterday, which was actually just a skim and a few pages when it had first started, but nothing that lodged in my mind, if the rest of the game is anything like the current state (which I assume it is), I'm not going to get anything out of reading it other than being annoyed at reading it, I don't see the need to have gone through all those pages.
Why aren't you voting anyone, either?
Because I unvoted, duh. (well I am voting now since between you asking this and me replying, but I wanted to check my thoughts on PV before voting him.
And who, exactly, do you suspect? Like with the others, I want the why as well.

I'm working on finding that out myself, while you can so say "read the thread, you'll do it quicker" or whatever, that's not going to happen. You'll see how well I go with finding who I want to suspect as we progress onwards, I'm not going to give you a complete reads list here because I don't have one. When I do get more suspects I'll be saying why they are suspect when they come up.
(though I haven't actually stated that I find Aco probtown now after unvoting him, maybe I better do that now, reasoning is the PGO claim and the research I did via google of what foxdie actually was; +/- meta of a scum game (doctor who) and a town game (futurama) of his I've seen. (but I'm not holding those that strongly)
Don't think you can get away from this game by lurking, because I'm not letting you go any time soon. I want answers from you, and if you don't step up your game, then you're a great candidate for lynching.
I'm not going to lurk, nor to I believe I have been lurking, but I have my own mind for what lurking construes.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3176 (isolation #20) » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3156, Kise wrote:
myk, Cheery, PV, and zab if I was just being stupid for thinking he was something else. Do 7 of you agree to lynch any number of these men at the time?

I'm confused for what this question is actually referring to, as such, who were you being stupid for thinking about?
It's also the names at the start of it and the one before which makes me feel I should be answering it, but then there's not 7 people listed and it just makes it more confusing.

Can you explain how that was a town tell for me? I see it as very null.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3185 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3180, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3176, Cheery Dog wrote:Can you explain how that was a town tell for me? I see it as very null.

Would scum-Zab really blatantly do what I literally just accused PV of being scummy for IN RESPONSE TO MY POST CALLING PV SCUMMY FOR IT.

Unless hes really really dumb or some sort of scum mastermind that predicted me noting this, hes not scum. And I dont think either of those is the case.

I missed that bit of context, and that does make sense, I still have him at null in any case. I did see that it was a huge bundle of posturing though, and found it weird that Zab (who you had been attacking) was somehow now town for it.

In post 3182, AngryPidgeon wrote:
And the messenger is probably either Mykonian or PV.

In post 3182, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Scumreads: Nero/Mastin, PV, Mykonian

So you believe both the neighbouriser and messenger as possible scum now?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3188 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:56 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3187, mykonian wrote:Cheery wagon? Cheery wagon!

Would it trouble you (or even Nero for that matter since he started it) to give an explanation for why?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3207 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

My votes previous to the PV one here were both second on the wagon, so how is that joining the biggest one?

and there's two votes from my predecessor I saw just then from checking the mod's iso for votecounts that weren't in the first two votes of a wagon. (a vote on cyber and a vote on melmond. I guess you can also count the vote on Tammy if you wanted since it was directly after the votecount reset) So where am I just following this popular opinion at the time?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3221 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3217, AngryPidgeon wrote:The difference is this. Town KK says "We should wagon AP." ... "Hes scum for Xyz, if you don't believe me, look at my case and his response"

Not

"AP is scum because my case is good"

You are trying to look town by believing in the logic you laid out.

How do you know what KK says as town or not? I can't see any alignment coming from his post, though I am seeing scumminess come out of your reply.
This thing is pretty much the same as MoI's case against Nero about not neighboursing the cop.

In post 3220, Acosmist wrote:I'm really not seeing anyone here as town. At all. No one is hammering an objective case on a single person. Wagons are forming and then disintegrating for no good reason.

You want to help with getting that happening or just say it needs to happen without doing anything about it?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3224 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Well you're posting it, I therefore assume you would like it to be happening.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3245 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:30 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Angry is playing about the same as I have seen him, but i think there are a few differences here, though it might just be a change when he comes under pressure as he never really was pressured in the games I've played with him in.
I feel PV is a better choice still anyway.
*totally sheeping along with the (probably weak) reasoning I posted myself*
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3264 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3251, AngryPidgeon wrote:@Cheery: IIRC I was under pressure in NY 159 when CKD called me on my fake claim and before you cleared me.

That was a different type of pressure, and most of the town were still reading you as town even with your fake guilty. I think you had rofl and ckd voting you before I came out that game.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3289 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Neither of you are on the Zab wagon currently, why are you arguing about it?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3295 (isolation #29) » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I just found it odd in the ways you both left the Zab wagon that you're still after his lynch today. (well Angry's not since he's gone complete town now, and would actually be worse if he were voting Zab while defending him)

What actually are the reasons against Zab anyway, I still don't believe I know.

If it's whatever you've just been saying there, i think a disconnect on this level is more likely to have come from town.

I believe you should still be on said wagon if you're trying to hard sell it., but maybe that's just me.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3357 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:06 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3301, zabriel wrote:I hadn't planned to confirm or deny it, I just found it curious that you brought it up and wanted to find your reasons for that. I hadn't followed that discussion well when I skimmed the thread and didn't find Cheery's question to you. Thanks. That helps me feel a little better about you.

I don't remember questioning Kise, I believe he just answered the question I put to AngryPidgeon.

In post 3312, PeregrineV wrote:
The series of posts quoted show exactly how I thought.

1. Ben claims guilty on Tammy
2. Tammy claims Ben is wrong.

If Tammy is town dayvig, and Ben is wrong, Tammy shoots Ben. It's really that simple. The fact she didn't meant that Tammy was not town.

Myk calling her out to do it is the natural town thought process. We don't know if Ben is lying, Tammy is lying, they are both lying, or they are both telling the truth. So we revert to logic, and what we would do in her spot as a Town dayvig. As town, if someone claimed a guilty on you, and you can shoot them, you do.

When she didn't, the fact she killed AV meant she was probably some form of SK.

Anyone pushing for "Myk said to shoot the cop" is either scum, or needs to find a better argument.

Thanks for explaining exactly how you had the town read from sharing thoughts, and they do actually make sense, though they do have a possibility of still coming from scum, going to read the details now to find out the context.. yep could be the case.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: AngryPidgeon
His post saying Tammy should have shot ben doesn't read the same, especially this part
In post 1292, AngryPidgeon wrote:Well. Apparently Benmage isn't lying. And Apparently Tammy isn't lying. So I'm guessing she is scum of some sort.

In post 3321, zabriel wrote:For two minutes I thought that PV's points on Myk were making sense, but Tammy was self-aligned, which means that Myk could totally make that argument from a scum perspective. If he encourages Tammy to shoot Ben and she does and he flips, the cop is dead and everybody is pissed at Tammy for killing the cop and we lynch her because we tend to assume our cops are sane unless we're derping and mistaking "not mafia" for "town". Anti-Tammy =/= Town though. Eliminating one faction from the game is a positive event no matter what your alignment is.

A scum myk would know that neither of them were on his team, so yes that could be the case, it is however the leadup with and and that make the reaction much more likely town.
and eliminating a faction isn't positive to the faction concerned.

(maybe I should read this whole thread, but I'm fairly sure I'll actually fail to scumhunt when I'm not looking at anyone in particular, much like PV just accused me off when I
read
skimmed the first 4 pages).
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3385 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:47 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3361, AngryPidgeon wrote:Cheery, why are you voting me?

Pv's reasoning for his town read on myk made sense, therefore my reasoning for him being scum because of badly explained t dave own reads fell flat on it's face.
You were next on my scum list in my head, thus I voted you. I'm sure you're seen the questions I had asked you, they have slowly amounted to a scum read. Plus looking at the context of the myk = town from tammy/ben reactions and comparing it to others, your call that bern should have been shot looks a lot more like a scum thinking "yes that would have happened" that town thinking that themselves, plus you later went on to call it possible multiball. (though I haven't read that post out context, I recall someone saying you had)

Also since I don't think this suspicion of me is going to go away, I volunteer myself to be a pgo tester.
Nc t; p -; mi -.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3394 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:23 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Sirius Black
(in dog form for performing night action)
The bottom of my last post are my result crumbs.
While it should be possible for you to work out how they relate, I'm not actually going to role claim today. (where is the fun in just telling you my powers?)
need to add a v after the p though, I forgot pidgey was in the game, so p on it's own points to the wrong person.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3400 (isolation #33) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:37 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm not the messenger, you can worry about whoever they are later.
I think I can go with a zab vote, he was my probable next target earlier in the day. (before that post in which ap decided he was town)
UNVOTE:
VOTE: zab
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3403 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:52 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 3401, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3399, mastin2 wrote:ersonally, I'd prefer the messenger to target Aco, anyway.

This is what I mean...

Cheery, you were going to target me after that?

No I hadn't decided on anyone else yet, though at one stage you were going to be tomorrow's night action after I misread one of your posts.

I'm actually going to go ask the mod something, but based on the 'die sometime during the game' and not straight away, I think I may still be a better option to use.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3406 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

If it were instant, yeah, but we still don't know when the person that targets him will actually die, or if each scum member has a different kill flavour when commiting their kills.
I'll wait for the answer to come back from the mod, but since I know my role, and have been told how the kill would probably happen, my logic circuits have pointed me this direction.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3413 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:18 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Mod's reply says it's a bad idea and not going to work. (PGO being passive)
therefore it is a bad idea and therefore we would still have to wait for me to die.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3467 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

2 more votes (or 4 with we go the other option) to get in 3 hours
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #3470 (isolation #38) » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Anyone not voting Zab online but hidden?
If so get in here NOW before this fricken deadline hits. (which according to mastin's countdown up there is now)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #4981 (isolation #39) » Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:22 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Yay?
Nope dammit - I might have caught ap in the act had I not claimed then. I assume you probably wouldn't have noticed me as much had I hadn't needed to rebreadcrumb because of me forgetting about pidgey, though I still woulda have died from fixture had I gone ahead with targeting aco.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #5031 (isolation #40) » Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Good hydra names exist?
My only one so far has been Cherry Nog. (which at one stage was just going be Cherry Dog for extra confusion with me)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”