PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:38 am

Post by PMysterious »

Hey everybody, I'm here. Please don't Policy Lynch me like many others are willing to do.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #1) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:02 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 128, HeatherA wrote:@PM - that's an odd first post. It's almost like you're asking
not
to be PL'd.

Personally I'm not a big fan of PL's. I'd much rather lynch scum than some poor newbie who's made a couple of mistakes.

I think you made an error with that last post. So I edited it to make it make it sound better than before.

Anyway, I would never lynch someone who's posts make 0 sense or sound scummy to a normal person. Believe it or not, I'm actually not normal in real life. So, I say things differently than normal people would say and others think its scummy. Its the reason why I ask for people not to Policy Lynch me this game. Anyway, I'm assuming that were out of RV's and we should think about doing stuff to contribute. So, here's something I like to say, I'm really not liking the biggest wagon right now and I would prefer to actually not pressure him/her that much. A newer player that's put under pressure usually leads to bad effects and leads to a quick lynch from other Townies. In other words, I suggest we put Roger at 3 at the very most at this point in the game. Its too early to lynch someone and I would suggest that we take some more time to think about what the best lynch should be as I don't think Roger is it.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #2) » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 166, BirdAndBeast wrote:OKAY, LET'S DO THIS SHIT.

Heather's scum. Sixx is scum. Thezmon is scum. Roger is possible scum. We're lynching one of them.

Oh wow. That's a lot of people that you think are scum. Are you sure someone's gonna listen to you about that? I kinda trust you on those words, but something just doesn't feel right about this post.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:07 am

Post by PMysterious »

ugh, for the LOVE of heaven. Everyone, stop trying to make huge bandwagons against people this early in the day. Think about it. In Day 1, we have no information to work with. There is no one that is dead, and on top of that, no information from any source other than posts. The one thing that I should mention is that when pressure builds, some players break down, others do not. The more votes on a player, the higher the pressure. Oh yeah, did I mention that there are scum on each big wagon during the game? If thezmon221 is Town and lynched, I'll look back at everyone on the wagon and give an analysis on them. But now, I and everyone else playing this game have no information to work with other than the following stuff. The only info we can get are claims, Day Roles, or other posts. However, even that is not enough. We need more than other posts, Day Roles, and claims. We need someone lynched and a couple of Night actions. However, there are some side effects to each of these things.

I'll start with the Day.

Claims- If you claim, everyone knows who you are. However, there is the chance of getting cc'd (or counter-claimed) If you are INDEED a certain role, kiss you life in game good bye as Mafia will indeed shoot a claimed player. For example, if there were Werewolves in this game, if someone claims Seer, its a no-brainer that the Werewolves will kill the Seer to prevent getting investigated.

Day Roles- These have quite a bit, you can claim these roles. However, you are helpless in the Night when the Mafia will come out to get you or some other helpless person that can't fight for him/herself. In other words, while you have better Day Play than the other players, you are as helpless as a Vanilla in the Night.

Other posts- Biggest problem about this is that some guys are misinterpreted with their posts. Let's take a player A and Player B example. (Player A: insert stuff that's easy to misinterpret.: Player B: That is SO scummy. Guys, let's lynch him.: Player A: No, that's not what I meant at all. Gets lynched. He was Doc) Yeah, you see why this doesn't always work. Moving on.

Let the guns shoot in the (night)

Deaths- Death helps us in one way or another because it may prove claims false, lead to hunting down post in the following day. There is practically no risk in death for either side.

Night actions- Night actions are crucial in all games of Mafia. They inform us who dies, who's guilty, and how the Mafia will choose their players. I know I sound crazy, but if you look at any Mafia game, you can see that even 1 Night action can be so crucial in game. Unless, however, they are lying abut their action.

In other words, with nothing to work with, I say we hold off from a single wagon of 5 or more unless were close to a deadline. I know this sounds really crazy, but we should look back into all the past games and my point will be proven. If you played any games that did not follow this, post them if you wish. However, I think my point can be proven true by not just me but anyone.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:01 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 272, nhammen wrote:Ummm... PM, weren't we in a game in which the Godfather was powerwagoned Day 1?

Uh, yeah......... but in my defense to that, I was not ON the wagon or any wagon for that matter.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:04 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 286, njoseph wrote:Just lynch someone for information. That's okay as an aim for day one. INFORMATIONLYNCH is not a bad word.

But this early is just a bad idea. He's at L-2 for heaven's sake. I don't care if he's a Cultist, a Godfather, or even a Jester, we are not lynching this early.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:30 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Instead of howling about short days / quick lynches, lets discuss something relevant then?

It IS relevant in some way, if we DO quick-lynch, it might lead to a catastrophe. We need a combination of Day and Night in order to win. Well, Town that is. Mafia really only need luck that they don't get caught and the Night to kill us Townies. In other words, the longer the Day goes, the more likely the Mafia will get caught.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:40 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 293, PMysterious wrote:
In post 292, BirdAndBeast wrote:
Instead of howling about short days / quick lynches, lets discuss something relevant then?

It IS relevant in some way, if we DO quick-lynch, it might lead to a catastrophe. We need a combination of Day and Night in order to win. Well, Town that is. Mafia really only need luck that they don't get caught and the Night to kill us Townies. In other words, the longer the Day goes, the more likely the Mafia will get caught.
When he says relevant he means something about the alignment of players rather than theory discussions over what type of lynch is optimal. Theory talk is a good way for scum to hide. What reads do you have?

A majority of null reads right now. I really don't have any Town Reads or Scum reads that might be good to let out. I always jynx it when I do. MY luck is basically the brains of one of the Teletubbies and the defeats of every bad guy.

+
=
My luck

Should I say more about this before I go any further.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 am

Post by PMysterious »

I didn't forget this game, I'm in a power outage at my house and I can't post much on a phone. Sorry for not posting this before.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Okay, I'm still here. I'll be re-reading to see what I can say about this day so far.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1012 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:36 am

Post by PMysterious »

In post 634, njoseph wrote:Do you have any reads, P.M.?

I thought I should bring this up.

In post 343, PMysterious wrote:
When he says relevant he means something about the alignment of players rather than theory discussions over what type of lynch is optimal. Theory talk is a good way for scum to hide. What reads do you have?

A majority of null reads right now. I really don't have any Town Reads or Scum reads that might be good to let out. I always jynx it when I do. MY luck is basically the brains of one of the Teletubbies and the defeats of every bad guy.

+
=
My luck

Should I say more about this before I go any further.[/quote]

Read this post again before you ask about what my reads are. I practically HAVE no reads because I can't even trust myself. All I can do is hope for the best and go off other players reads.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum