Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:51 pm

Post by SlySly »

the earlier thezmon221 wagon peak analysis

The Wagon:

thezmon221 (10): The Mini-Librarian, BirdAndBeast, Parama, ArcAngel9, SoraAdvent, Baby Spice, Ztife, JohnnyFarrar, Albus Dumbledore, jeck

---

The Mini-Librarian

- "Ignores essentially the entire thread to post a rv. Shows that he is actually reading the thread (responds to bird and beast's question about experience) but doesn't do anything productive at all with the gamestate."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Dismisses entire thread to post a rv. Has read thread but not truly contributing"

- "suggests that it's good play to vote for who you think is scummiest at this stage of the game, still has a vote on someone who hasn't posted."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Jezz is pushing that it is best to vote for the scummiest but has a vote on a player without even a post."

---

BirdAndBeast
- Post 208

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez is an overjustifier. Thez votes a player without a post claiming it was for pressure. After this, he hops on the VI wagon while defending his old vote. Thez plays the can't 'prove' he's scum card. Thez's attitude is scummy. Thez also discredits the case against him claiming it was just sheeping and he attempted to make it looks as though we claimed to be obvtown just because we're a hydra. Thez alos provides nothing original. A look at his ISO reveals a fraud."

---

Parama
- "unvote, vote: thezmon221"

Reasoning Paraphrase - "unvote, vote: thezmon221"

---

ArcAngel9
- "Can't agree more.. Here you go..
Vote: thezmon"

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Sure scumbuddy, I'll sheep you."

---

SoraAdvent(Nachomamma)

- "tzmon is scum, yes, for reasons mentioned by others. Comfortable with voting tzmon for now, though I'm keeping an eye on unseencamo."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "I'll sheep, but IGMEOUnseencamo."

---

Baby Spice

- "Thez's #61 is kinda scummy all on it's own for me, just for answering a question directed at someone else."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez is scummy for answering questions asked of others."

---

- "Caving your vote to follow the guy putting the most pressure on you is a good reason."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez dumped his vote because Parama pressured him."

---

Ztife(unseencamo)
- Post 503

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez has pinged my scumdar. He used weak reasoning. A Thez lynch will be the most informative but if done quickly discussion will be shortened. Thez is a spite voter. I didn't like his Dumbledore RVS. He attempted to bandwagon Roger. Then follows up vengefully voting B&B. Finally he assaults ArcAngel to try and counter-wagon. Thez mentions many scum candidates but failed to produce a valid case on any of them. I'm sticking on my Thez vote but not for the reasoning of my predecessor."

---

JohnnyFarrar
- "Mostly for having scumreads where my townreads are. Also because I don't even think it's possible to lynch someone with this many people."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez's scumreads are my townreads. I also don't believe a D1 lynch will happen in a game this large."

---

Albus Dumbledore
- "I absolutely had to stop in the middle of reading post 85 and vote: thezmon."

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Half through reading Thez's post 85, I was so appalled that I had to stop and vote him even though said I thought he seemed town in my previous post 291."

---

jeck(theomoaner)
- Post 476

Reasoning Paraphrase - "Thez is scum because of what The Mini-Librarian, Parama and Baby spice said about you. But I changed my vote to show Jal that I'm voting my top suspect rather than complicating things by avoiding scumhunting and just guessing who's scum on the wagon."

---

Conclusion
- Fairly reasonable wagon. Though there are some very weak votes on this wagon, it appears there was much more thought put into the reasoning for the votes put on Thez by many players compared to the amount of thought put into the reasoning behind the current votes we're seeing on Sixx.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

njoseph had been on the Thez wagon too. He gave no reasoning for his vote when he voted in Post 182.
jeck
jeck
Townie
jeck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:17 am

Post by jeck »

In post 604, Sixx wrote:
In post 582, jeck wrote:
You two make no god damn sense.

I make perfect sense. but elobrate why I don't make sense please.

In post 612, Ztife wrote:@jeck
I have a hard time understanding this guy. Basically according to him thez is more likely townie than scum (due to ratio) and therefore the later votes on thez means that they are scum/scummy. Its pretty ridiculous.

Also, from 469 you said that thez is likely scum, and jump to 517 you said that you no longer believed thez is scum, and you are looking for people
that were voting on him, especially late or people that never voted on him in the first place.

Inbetween post 510 is also incoherent as hell, what non-existent probability are you talking about?

Ehh what kind of counter-attack is this? Some ppl say that I make perfect sense and you say that I don't? Based on my vote on you probably, otherwise you wouldn't be writing this BS down.

Im talking about the probability of thez and nacho being scum together is it so hard to figure out? you're basically not making any sense bringing this up.

Funny that people take a vote so personally. At least you're trying to elaborate while Sixx is not, however I feel like it's ridiculous accusations.
jeck
jeck
Townie
jeck
Townie
Townie

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 am

Post by jeck »

In post 606, Sixx wrote:UNVOTE: Ztife
VOTE: Darthe how the hell are you going to say somebody's unquestionably scum and not place a vote? it just makes no god damn sense.

This is so funny this vote makes no sense at all.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:30 am

Post by njoseph »

I seem to have less votes than the reads I've been getting suggest. Are you posturing, bros?
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:27 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 603, SlySly wrote:
In post 602, Bumi wrote:I should be less scummy in your mind. But I'm not? Are you tunnel visioned already?

Why should you be less scummy in my mind? Your AA love is indisputable.

Yup. You've got the blinders on.

What do you propose I do if I feel someone is town?
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:30 am

Post by Bumi »

Slysly did you seriously isolate KillerApple's vote on AA and say that was why I said his post was bad?

You are so fixated on seeing me as scum your psyche will only allow you to see me as scum.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:53 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

VOTE COUNT

Aj The Epic (1): Bumi
ArcAngel9 (1): SlySly
BirdAndBeast (1): Idiotking
Darthe (1): Sixx
Idiotking (1): The Mini-Librarian
JacobSavage (1): Jal
njoseph (4): Aj The Epic, nhammen, thezmon221
Sixx (8): Albus Dumbledore, BirdAndBeast, Parama, Nachomamma8, njoseph, killerjester, Edosurist, Baby Spice
The Mini-Librarian (1): Robert2424
thezmon221 (3): ArcAngel9, Ztife, PeregrineV
Ztife (2): jeck, Darthe
Not voting (2): PMysterious, JacobSavage

With
alive, it takes
players to lynch.

PMysterious is prodded. I've decided not to prod Robert2424 since he is marked V/LA until December 30 in the activity overview list, but I ask him to please tell me he's V/LA next time.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:28 am

Post by PMysterious »

I didn't forget this game, I'm in a power outage at my house and I can't post much on a phone. Sorry for not posting this before.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 am

Post by njoseph »

Do you have any reads, P.M.?
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:54 am

Post by thezmon221 »

@Albus: Here’s my analysis of Sixx for you.

Note: My quote tags are kind of funky, so I’m posting what post it is over the quote instead of inside.

Spoiler:
Post #79:
Sixx wrote:Meh, I’m not any good at getting D1 reads on anybody even if I’ve played with them. Typically I read back and make a more confirmed case D2. Typically thez and Aj can read each other pretty well which can get confusing if they are both anti-town, both pro-town or if ones attempting to fool the other (don’t think its happened yet from the top of my head) but I guess they’re not willing to, and excuse my terminology, “work together” on this site as much as they do on ika.
Based on his meta, this is no different from usual play.

Post #97:
Honestly thez I don’t need anybody to ask why I have votes on me, it is what it is and that’s my basic reaction to any D1 situation. What bugs me right now is that you are curious to his reasons to me. Don’t latch to me, we might play together somewhere else, but I’ll still lynch you well before you get the chance to buddy-buddy and kill me. Same goes for how B&B is latching onto mastin with the obvtown. Am I going to make a bid deal about it at all? No. Why? Because its D1 and I’m considered new so c’est la vie.
The reaction here was a bit overdefensive, but he does later explain that he just took my post the wrong way.

Post #339:
Care to elaborate? I’ve made note of this post as well but to be frank, I do not see you possibly having the same notices as I did with this simply based on the play-time that I’ve had with thez over you. I’m used to people (moreso than Heather at least) not supplying full in-depth reasons for their votes but it leaves holes in the following day(s) so far the only reasons that I‘ve seen today at all that I nor anybody else can POSSIBLY argue with is obvscum… I mean you clearly have MSI and that would be unarguable.
Ehh…. Not a fan of the buddying through meta, but he does show a point where Dumbledore, for whatever reason, decided not to read the full post and just placed his vote on me.

Post #519:
VOTE: Ztife
You’re not scum hunting, you’re simply trying to follow up on this old BW and do not seem to understand why people are moving away from it. If you added something that was “new” to the thez bw topic then sure, go ahead and pile all of the previously mentioned things up on it with your new reasons as well but you simply are using what other people have said and apparently have not seen the replies.
This vote DOES have some merit, even if it’s not a bunch.

Post #521:
Clearly you guys want me to repeat myself over and over and over again, I am not going to do that to entertain you, it’s quite clear that’s pointless. He fact of the matter is I’m surprised somebody has decided to include a reason for once so thank you, Baby, though it was a mistake and its more than difficult keeping up with the massive amounts of replacements is much different than I’m used to even though I’ve been in larger games than this. Regardless, the votes people place are not guided by anything, people constantly claim obvscum and others claim obvtown when there is no form of obvbacking. I might as well entertain myself and claim obtown as well. The oddest thing about these obvacum claims is that thezmon as well as myself are so obzscum that you guys cannot come up with a reason other than that.

Post #522:
& then thez goes from being so obvscum to being town… your guys’ claims are a joke at best.
Yeah, this is where he gets a bit frustrated with the whole obv claiming. His reaction isn’t really… that great, but I was in a very similar position, and still am, with the thing when I was at… 7 or 8 votes.

Overall, though, I didn’t quote a lot of the lesser-substance posts. However, I feel he’s playing more like his town-meta of primarily sitting back and commenting as he feels fit but otherwise watching the fireworks unless provoked. Generally he doesn't post questions and such which show direct scumhunting, but it becomes much more obvious the next Day if he is scumhunting. He’s also usually a bit slower in D1s for what I assume him to be getting a feel for the specific game, but I don’t know about that point. But, some of his reactions are a bit much, if you know what I mean. So despite his town meta, I do think he is more null-scum based on reaction, but that’s about it. Also, I’m less inclined to follow the wagon based on where the votes are headed…

Spoiler:
In post 492, Albus Dumbledore wrote:Sixx is scum. You all probably know this already, considering how glaringly obvious it is, but there you have it.
Little-to-no elaboration.

In post 495, BirdAndBeast wrote:Well I haven't consulted with my sexier half, but I know Mastin has been listing Sixx as scum consistently in thread and QT. And I also think Sixx is leaning scummy. And I would prefer that this happen than Nacho's Camo replacement wagon.]
Little-to-no elaboration.

In post 486, Nachomamma8 wrote:Don't like the Sixx reaction to Bird. "Well your posts suck too!" isn't exactly a valid response to an attack, and seems more like scum deflection.
This is all I see for reasoning for the Sixx vote.

In post 501, Parama wrote:I'll totally sheep Nacho
unvote, vote: Sixx

By which I mean whatever
Are you kidding me?

In post 527, njoseph wrote:That leaves Sixx, and he's bad for being on Ztife wagon, and is not given the credit I have given to Sixx, nothing about Sixx has stood out to me as markingly, to me, townie. Markingly townie qualities is what makes the game good.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Sixx
Reeks of chainsaw.

In post 534, killerjester wrote:
Sixx
- I can't seem to find someone's point of him deflecting, however Sixx claims to be primarily townhunting over scumhunting but has provided lists for neither.
VOTE: Sixx but I'd also be sold on a Robert wagon
This is all I see… not very strong point.

Edosurist wrote:Sixx – I’m just going to nod and say yes. Yes.
SCUM

VOTE: Sixx
Really? Blatant sheep.

BabySpice wrote:
Vote: Sixx

Ironically voted Ztife for not scumhunting, something that Sixx appears not to have done himself. Later votes Darthe for reasons that aren’t exactly clear. Sixx, you do realize that Ztife replaced UnseenCamo whom Darthe listed…
This was the first actual reasoning I saw of a vote on Sixx, personally.

So, Dumbledore, what do you have?

njoseph wrote:Do you have any reads, P.M.?
What are your reads, nj?
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 am

Post by Bumi »

I misread SlySly's post. I could have sworn I said post in my response to Killer's vote. :?

I have no regrets to call ArcAngel town and I stand by that read.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 am

Post by Bumi »

In post 585, SlySly wrote:
In post 581, Bumi wrote:Slysly get your glasses checked.

Ad hom.

In post 581, Bumi wrote:
I'm not scum and I highly doubt that BB and AA are scum.

If we are a team, lynch one of us? It would help you in the coming days surely? Why settle for someone else?

As you can see my vote has been updated.

Why did you feel the need to make a case to accompany your vote? You clearly have strong feelings that we are a team. Why not vote one of us then and then back it up with the case?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:53 am

Post by SlySly »

Bumi, are you frickin lit?

I'm voting for AA. My case backs that vote up.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:56 am

Post by Bumi »

No.

Why did you call out the "team" when you could have voted AA to begin with?

I don't understand why there was a pause between calling out AA and then voting her.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:00 am

Post by SlySly »

I read through the thread. It was late when I finished my read through. When I gave my initial responses, I said I would dig in the next day and give more detail on my reads and most likely change my vote at that time. That is exactly what I did. Where's the problem?
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:19 am

Post by Bumi »

What does lit mean?

I wanted to clarify something I thought was peculiar. Is there a problem with me wanting more information? :?
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:21 am

Post by SlySly »

Lit = high (as in, what have you been smoking?)

What you were asking seemed to me as being obvious if you had actually read my posts. As you can see, I had no issue with explaining it to you again.
Bumi
Bumi
Goon
Bumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:23 am

Post by Bumi »

That's mean. :(

You reaffirmed my townread on your slot.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by njoseph »

Reads:
upper is towny; lower is scummy:

ArcAngel9
jeck
Aj
Baby Spice
jeck
Dumbledore
Ztife
BirdAndBeast
Librarian
PMysterious
Jal
JohnnyFarrar
Nachomamma
Darthe
Bumi
DayVigilante
killerjester
JacobSavage
Robert2424
thezmon
nhammen
Parama
SlySly
IdiotK
Sixx
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:00 pm

Post by njoseph »

Between Librarian and Bumi is the middle of the spectrum.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by njoseph »

Actually, Librarian to DayVigilante.
thezmon221
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
thezmon221
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by thezmon221 »

Fair enough, what are your reasons for:

Sixx, IK, AA, and jeck?
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:14 pm

Post by njoseph »

I noticed that I wrote jeck twice. I meant for ArcAngel and jeck to be the two people at the top of the top.
Sixx: I and others have established our "plurality consensus" for his scuminess, even Darthe says he looks bad, and Darthe is null to me, but also is smart, I've played with him before.
IdiotKing: Whom he replaced, KillerApple, was someone I voted for before Sixx, and he does not come off as markingly townie either
AA: Posts have that townie glow and makes sense, and I have developed a positive read on her according to my posting before
jeck: Seems to be a townie that's trying enough if play is too heuristical, but that's like a townie who's trying to develop a science for scumhunting.
njoseph
njoseph
Goon
njoseph
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:17 pm

Post by njoseph »

^If markingly doesn't sound right, go with ...DDD markedly?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”