Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:42 am

Post by Tere »

Hi folks, just caught up. 6 pages overnight, erk.

I was going to RVS Muffin because good grief that avatar but the penis and testicle bit in his mega wall made me laugh too much.

I see Flames has placed a Hi vote. Hi Flames! Wanna talk to me?

I don't know many of you at all I don't think. I've played with Wisdom, Flames and I think very briefly not Mafia?

I'm kinda hoping Wisdom is going to come in and town it up because we found each other as town in the last game I played. Fingers crossed.
Mostly V/LA at weekends. GTKAS - Tere
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:49 am

Post by Tere »

In post 130, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 129, Tere wrote:
I'm kinda hoping Wisdom is going to come in and town it up because we found each other as town in the last game I played. Fingers crossed.

Shouldn't this be 'I'm kind of hoping Wisdom rolled town blah blah blah'? Saying you hope he is going to town it up implies you already know he is town.

Nope :)

pedit: lol. Still nope :)
I am also really too busy to play mafia to the quality level I prefer. I should spectate. If you see me in more than one game tell me off! Also invite me to cool games to spectate. I will bring cupcakes! <3
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 am

Post by Tere »

Just feeling a little lost is all. You guys seem to be past metaing it up all over the place.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:56 am

Post by Tere »

Nah. Town it up to me = hope rolled town. Clearer?

Not sure why the phrasing's bothering you to be honest. Are you one of those players who does wordy nitpicky because you are going to hate me if so!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:02 am

Post by Tere »

Fair enough. Reminds me of a player on my homesite. Not alignment indicative for you then?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:04 am

Post by Tere »

Looks consistent enough with your reaction to Seiko's entry anyway, so OK.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Tere »

OK, caught up and a bit information overloaded - I really hope the pace slows down! This is where I am at I think.

People who I think are more towny

Wisdom - I think this looks like pokey proddy towny Wisdom. I can work with him for now.

DFC - I really liked their attempts to draw BBT back from tunnelling on Seiko's opening post. That looked like town motivation there.

Person who I want to be town because they keep making me laugh.

Muffin - I want to believe, dammit! :D I did really like the wall of testicle post though, that looked decent.

People who I am liking less

LucianRoy - I really didn't like his entry, most of his contribution seemed to be set up spec and waffle, busyness to look busy. If we were at deadline this is where my vote would be, I think.

Lucan - could be noobtown but I really hated that randomised vote on the main wagon, that was weird.

Aeronaut - I really didn't like that lol random vote afk post. But he's V/LA so no point prodding until he gets back but no likey. Why plop a vote down at all?

People who I need to sort - everyone else!

I am not happy with that list, I need to think about things some more. I am going to try and catch up on other games but will be about for a bit today if anyone wants to talk to me - heading into V/LA territory in a few hours time for the weekend.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 469, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 398, Vilewhirl wrote:
@bbt, why are you townreading wisdom if you get wary of people townreading you?

I get wary of people town reading me early in a game. Wisdom gave good reasoning for his town read and I think he is town anyway.

In post 424, Vilewhirl wrote:
I think our vote is still on BBT. I'll have to see if Gork is still scum-reading him but he can be town for now imo

UNVOTE:
VOTE: LucianRoy

This is a bad vote.

I also went back to see why you were voting me and it was pretty weak.

In post 425, DFC_Etna wrote:Is it my cue to pop in and say that Vilewhirl seems town yet?

I would love an explanation for this read.

Lucian is town. Mac is probably town.

Need to see more from Tere, Flames, McMenno, Matt and Aeronaut.

BBT, walk me through that Lucian town read, because I'm really not seeing it?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:39 pm

Post by Tere »

In post 376, dramonic wrote:
In post 370, LucianRoy wrote:
Is there any TM that could possibly cause this?
(@ Dramonic)
X

http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-dp/disable.shtml :shifty:

I'm struggling not to scumread dramonic for having a PR because there's a guy who is reknowned for faking PRs as scum on my homesite. But he does seem to trying to communicate which looks OK for now.

Dramonic, a few questions for you.

1. Is the post restriction for a limited time?
2. Can this post restriction be cured?
3. Is the post I've quoted above you saying you think this is what caused the Post Restriction?
4. Is the post I've quoted above you saying you think this is what will cure the Post Restriction?

I am hoping this is curable as this would be tough for Lylo.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #9) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:10 am

Post by Tere »

In post 475, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Tere, I find it strange that you have no read on Seiko or myself.

Can you fix that for me?

Yeah, you guys aren't on the list because I keep flip flopping on you.

I think I'm generally leaning town on you but there's a little bit of worry about the wordy nitpicky. I might just have a style mismatch with you. I want to think about you more but that's where I'm at.

Seiko I'm really conflicted about. I wasn't that bothered by the intro post, but I thought was a bit defensive and that pinged for me, I was "woah where did that come from" when I was reading through, and there was a couple of other bits which seemed over defensive to me, and I didn't like much at the time. But I like that they are reaching out more now. Their motivation looks OK but every so often I hit a slightly off note. So I am confused about them and want to think about them more.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Tere »

In post 476, lufan131 wrote:
In post 471, Tere wrote:OK, caught up and a bit information overloaded - I really hope the pace slows down! This is where I am at I think.

...Lucan

That's not my name...

Yeah, I know, didn't think it worth correcting, thread has enough stuff in it already.

How are your reads coming along?

Is MS the first place you have played mafia or do you have any other experience?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #11) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:18 am

Post by Tere »

What sort of mafia? What sorts of sites? Face to face, timed, what? How many games?

More info please!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Tere »

In post 474, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I find pretty townie; looking to engage with people seems disappointed thread died down when he arrived.

also has a town feel to it. Could be cheeky scum, but that's not how I'm reading it.
They are the main two really, upon ISO'ing him, my town read isn't as strong as I thought it was.

His posting looked good on the surface but when you analyze them, they're not as good as I first thought.

Still town, but not as strong as I thought before.

Also, I usually read set-up spec as pretty scummy but his approach seems to come from a town mindset (genuinely trying to work out how the game might be set-up)

OK. Both of those posts read null to me to be honest.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:20 am

Post by Tere »

Hi Wisdom!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:40 am

Post by Tere »

In post 483, Seiko x Naomi wrote:Tere looks town.
@Tere:
do you make anything of my thoughts in ?

That's

In post 304, Seiko x Naomi wrote:
In post 272, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:His 'random' vote was off as well. The fact he announced it was random was weird, the fact it landed on the biggest wagon was scummy.

ftr, this (the fact that he voted "randomly" and it happened to end up on the big wagon) is the only point for lufan-scum that I think might hold water. however, I remember seeing the exact same thing happen before at least once and I do not remember it ever actually coming from scum, or at least there being a greater-than-average chance of someone lying about it.

sooooooo /shrug

Sadly all his games onsite are ongoing so no joy with enlightenment there.

It does seem like a daft thing to do on the face of it but I wonder if we have scum caught for the wrong reasons - he used a randomiser without reading the thread as an easy place to plop a vote down and got caught out by the general WTF reaction. I didn't like his vote at , I thought felt a bit like he was just trying to survive which feels a little scummy, I didn't much like his rebuttals at and I thought his reentry into the thread to tell me I'd got his name wrong was a bit lame (although I apologise for getting his name wrong since I see I didn't :) ).

I also felt he dodged my question about experience a little at , which I didn't like. I will be interested to see if he returns and answers my questions. In any case if he has played elsewhere before I am kinda revoking his newb card - I've taken long breaks before now and in my experience mafia isn't something that you forget how to play. I don't expect perfect play but I don't want to give him a pass for this either.

So ya, I am still finding him scummy. I will be interested to see how he answers my
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:47 am

Post by Tere »

In post 501, Wisdom wrote:Hi Tere. Who are you scumreading?

I'm not at the OMG scum die die stage on anyone, but from it's mainly Lucan and LucianRoy. Lucan feels worse for his answer to my question about experience, it feels like he is dodging a bit.

I hated Aeronaut's afk vote. Would he do something like that as town? No way to pressure him until he comes back so on hold for now.

I would like Flames to read up and interact with me following that Hi vote. His activity levels aren't alignment indicative but I want a reach out.

I am kinda bothered that McMenno's clearly read up but has nothing to say reads wise. I want to hear from him.

I also want all the lurkers to delurk. And Jeanne to start posting in the game full stop given I think the mods said they had confirmed their role PM.

So that's where I am at.

How about you? Where are you at?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:03 am

Post by Tere »

Limited access for weekend.

Elm's NotesAcknowledged.
Last edited by Marquis on Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:14 am

Post by Tere »

Ugh. My brain is fried from all that reading.

@ Seiko, lufan did answer questions in the end and .

He is still not great for me, I am not liking the weird logic feel I get from him. but I can park him for now.

I don't mind a NM lynch, his ISO is a wasteland, and I hate Lucian's walls of fluff, in particular the "just pointing it out" fluff around MattP's replace. It was strange timing, too, just after pressure got placed on NM. So you could encourage me there.

However, she is posting elsewhere on the site, is not here, and has contributed nothing but Hi everyone, so

Vote: Jeanne 11

That takes her to L-2, I think.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #851 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Tere »

In post 848, dramonic wrote:
In post 835, Metal Sonic wrote:VOTE: jeanne

In post 846, Tere wrote:
Vote: Jeanne 11

:evil: :evil: :evil:

You're going to have to give me more than evilquotes to persuade me, bucko. Have you looked at her cross site activity? It ain't pretty. It looks dreadful that she's just picked up her role PM and ignored the game when she's clearly able to post elsewhere.

Let's see how long you are stuck with this:

Dram:

1. Will you be able to communicate normally Day 2?
2. Will you be able to communicate normally Day 3?
3. Will you be able to communicate normally Day 4?
4. Will you be able to communicate normally later than Day 4?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Tere »

Oh god, that is just horrible, someone hammer, I wouldn't wish that replace on my worst enemy.

Modly types please warn the replace at least.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:50 pm

Post by Tere »

Ugh. Sleepy today and not much time. I've done a quick ISO on Vilewhirl and basically:

He suspects BBT for a long time but seems to back off a bit nearer the end.
He doesn't like Not_Mafia very much.
He dislikes Lucian enough to place a vote on him at
He starts feeling sleepy could be scum towards end of day (Gork) but wanted to talk it over with the other head.

I have caught up but not feeling very insightful at the moment. I'd shoot LucianRoy right now if I had to. I'm V/LA over the weekend as usual and pretty busy next week - we have friends coming in from Australia for a visit. So I will basically be V/LA until the 5th May. I will try and read and keep up but walls of analysis might be a bit beyond me. Sorry!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Tere »

Limited access to 5th May starting now.

Elm's NotesAcknowledged.
Last edited by Professor Elm on Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #22) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Post by Tere »

Back from V/LA but very sleepy after 4.30 am start. Will try to get caught up later today.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #23) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Tere »

OKies, so that was 500 posts I have waded through, up to date now. Good grief what a clusterfuck with dram fakeclaiming cop to get DFC lynched and then being all weird yesterday. I guess GIF pissed in his Cheerios in some game or other?

I see dram was a limited watcher and BBT was a move cop so I guess I'll go take a look at their ISOs again to see if there are any crumbs although I don't think any stand out for me at the mo.

The three biters make sense to me as town although I am a bit bothered by lufan's claiming additional cop TM now instead, particularly as he says he used it and the Bite on someone who is now dead. Seems a little convenient to me.

Where my head is at right now:

Conftown:

Tere

Town by Claim and looking OK:

Flames - I believe Flames' claim, and he seems to be setting out to work with the others to a town advantage.

Metal Sonic - metal crumbed his role pretty early to BBT and is happy to out what he's doing. Looks OK so far even though a bit trolly. I suspect that's a style thing for him though although haven't read any completed games to check.

Looking town by play:

Wisdom - engaged and trying to sort through things. I like that.

SleepyKrew - I actually really liked Sleepy trying to hold back the lynch on dram and get everyone involved yesterday, and there were some posts at the start of Day 3 that also looked decent to me.

Muffin - Muffin gave me strong townvibes to start but has drifted away from the game somewhat, still above the town line but I'd like him to come back and interact.

Mac - One of the quieter posters but seems towny enough so far.

Null:

Not Mafia - lurking a bit too much for me, I need to reread his ISO probably. Some people seem to be liking him though. On the fence about him ATM, very close to the line of acceptable towniness.

Probably town by Claim but is still worrying me:

Lufan - while lufan's claim stacks up in that three half roleblockers seems OK to me he was quite late with his claim and is now claiming he would prefer to use his TM cop thing, which is a little ... for me. His claim he also used Bite and the Cop move on BBT a dead townie also looks convenient. I also didn't like him putting dram at L-1 when there was a clear risk of dram self voting. Only above line of acceptable townyness because of claim.

_______________________________________________________________________ line of acceptable townyness:

LucianRoy - Lucian was giving me scumvibes before my V/LA and still not giving me warm fuzzies. I thought his push on SleepyKrew today was very odd - he is scum reading him for very weak reasons regarding his activity around the dram lynch as far as I can see. Posts are also, ugh, a little woolly for me.

Xayzeck - was inhabiting the lurksack slot, has started to engage but there's not much there to go on for me. :/

McMenno - I hated the lolquickhammer on DFC, that pinged a ton. I don't like that he doesn't seem to want to give reads. McMenno looks a decent lynch for me today. brb once I've checked where the vote count is.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #24) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Tere »

VOTE: McMenno

Yeah, I think I want to do this. L-3 I think now.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #25) » Tue May 05, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Tere »

Not much in BBTs ISO that could be Cop crumbs I don't think. It's just Type anyway, right? Water or Ice or Grass or whatever?

BBT voted SK out of the gate Day 2 and they had a good old dustup:
In post 941, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: SleepyKrew

I guess the bolded below could be some sort of crumb but your guess is as good as mine...
In post 1360, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: NM

Been giving me funny feelings all game.

Could lynch McMenno as well.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #26) » Tue May 05, 2015 7:02 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1699, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1697, Tere wrote:His claim he also used Bite and the Cop move on BBT

He actually claimed he used the cop move on BBT, not Bite

I think he said as well that he'd been using his Bite on BBT beforehand. Let me go and check.

Yeah, he said he'd been Biting BBT as well. At least that's how I'm interpreting this:
In post 1613, lufan131 wrote:It was BBT's move, and I used it on him, like I had been with bite. I got no result since he died.

That his target claim is now conveniently dead is bothering me a bit, yeah.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1707 (isolation #27) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Tere »

Did a quick ISO dive of Dram to see if I could discern anything about who he might have watched. Mostly after the start of Day 2 it's DFC shenanigans and then general rage.

The only thing I caught was this in Day 3:

In post 1389, dramonic wrote:
In post 1381, Wisdom wrote:I don't get why he didn't provide his last night result though

lufan town.
I don't really trust a result after the first failure tho.

I guess that could be a sort of crumb that nobody visited lufan night 2, but tied up in all that fake cop claiming? I just don't know. Not very helpful really :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #28) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:52 am

Post by Tere »

It doesn't :/ Just meant if he watched him that night nobody visited him. Dram was all over the place though :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1713 (isolation #29) » Tue May 05, 2015 9:57 am

Post by Tere »

Because dram didn't have a cop move. He had a watcher move.

"Psychic Psychic Active Limited watcher - During the Night, you may use "Psychic <Target>" on another Pokémon. You will learn how many Pokémon, including yourself, visited that Pokémon during the Night."

That's the only thing he could have crumbed, it was his only move on his flip.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #30) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Tere »

It doesn't clear lufan though IMO. It just suggests IMO that *if* dram watched lufan N2, nobody apart from dram visited him. Says nothing about what lufan may or may not have gotten up to.

p-edit. Yes, because I think it unlikely and it doesn't clear lufan anyway, so WTFever basically.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #31) » Tue May 05, 2015 10:03 am

Post by Tere »

Eh, it just feels like the last two game days have been a DFC / dram clusterfuck and I'm just trying to clear the decks and find something to work with.

Happy with my McMenno vote though, guy's ISO is a wasteland apart from some vague neg utility claim.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1918 (isolation #32) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:39 am

Post by Tere »

I'm Pineco. And I'm very confused by all the moves and claims and whatnot. Knowing nothing about Pokemon and being in my first role madness isn't mixing in my brain well right now. I'll have another go tomorrow.

p-edit is it? Aren't pokemon basically alignment neutral in the game? There's no Evilmonster the Scumbag Pokemon is there?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #33) » Thu May 07, 2015 1:42 am

Post by Tere »

I know nada about pokemon. When I did my U Pick I went through and picked the daftest or cutest pokemon I could find ignoring stats and moves and whatnot and I thought a pinecone was fucking hilarious. :D
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #34) » Fri May 08, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Tere »

Ugh. Not caught up. Sorry. V/LA till Monday.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (isolation #35) » Tue May 12, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Tere »

Good lord people. 130 odd fucking posts.

SK's block on Wisdom doesn't look great which sucks because he was in my townpile but I'd like to hear from the biters first. I'd particularly like to hear from Lufan.

I don't give a fuck if people don't like the way I construct my reads, I am feeling particularly venomous about that at the moment because of reasons. Amazingly I don't spend hours writing down all the thought processes I go through. Beginning to think I should just do naked town-scum lists regardless of alignment going forward.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (isolation #36) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:06 am

Post by Tere »

McMenno trolololhammered day 3, IDGI.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2327 (isolation #37) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Tere »

Well, for me, little, because I find trolololhammers pretty scummy in general, but I guess they become more antitown as days progress. How I think of them anyway.

McMenno trolololhammered Dram Day 3 - 1548 looking at my notes.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (isolation #38) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Tere »

My stance is I want the biters to fucking check in, because right now SleepyKrew's block on you and no kill looks fucking terrible.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2330 (isolation #39) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:10 am

Post by Tere »

@ Wisdom.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2333 (isolation #40) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:14 am

Post by Tere »

In post 1548, McMenno wrote:
In post 1445, Wisdom wrote:McMenno what are your reads?

Also why did you want to end the day yesterday?

I dunno. I think dramonic is scum.

Cop guilty, and I felt like it.

Oh yeah, you are right. 1548 is where he non explained his hammer. My bad. As you were. I can't read my notes.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (isolation #41) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2332, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2329, Tere wrote:My stance is I want the biters to fucking check in, because right now SleepyKrew's block on you and no kill looks fucking terrible.

What about N_M? Mac? MS? Muffin?

N_M is sitting back and not doing very much. Still null for me. You were townreading him at one point because of reasons and I was trusting you had info and gave him a pass for that. Meh on him.
Mac is still looking towny to me.
MS I just dunno - I see he did some kind of weak cop thing last night. He is all over the fucking shop though. If SK is town, then one of the biters isn't but it seems like such a weakass ability for scum to have. More like SK is scum but I was thinking he was looking towny before.
Muffin looked OK town to me end of Day 4 - only thing that worries me is him parking his double vote thing on a person being universally townread as I think Flames was. Easy way to avoid a lynch for scum. But yeah.

Probtown, Muffin, Mac
??? but cop? MS
Null - possscum - N_M

I see Flames has popped in but not said who he Bit, and lufan hasn't shown up. I'd like to know what they got up to last night.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2340 (isolation #42) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Tere »

I see N_M's claim, yeah.

Muffin yoking his votes to a townread by most (at least that's what I thought at the time and IIRC he openly said it was his strat) is an easy way to get a town pass for a few days though, no? It is just giving me pause.

p-edit FFS. I can't even finish a fucking post. I might wait a week and see what wagons develop at this rate.

I don't know if SK is town but I am town reading him. However, either he is scum and all 3 biters are town, or he is town and one of the biters is scum. I currently think it's the latter. It makes perfect sense.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (isolation #43) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:32 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2341, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2340, Tere wrote:Muffin yoking his votes to a townread by most (at least that's what I thought at the time and IIRC he openly said it was his strat) is an easy way to get a town pass for a few days though, no? It is just giving me pause.

Sure but what would you have him do if he had the role as town? The same, surely?

It's not alignment indicative.

I suppose. You asked me where my head was at so I said. In general apart from that concern he looks OK I think.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (isolation #44) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Tere »

I just ISO dived N_M and I don't think his crumbs match up with what he says he has done today, which is weirding me out. Hang on, I'll go crumb hunting.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (isolation #45) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Tere »

So I think N_M settles on Wisdom D1 and the crumbs he leaves in Day 1 and Day 2 look OK.

In post 710, Not_Mafia wrote:Wisdom have a drink on me

In post 1186, Not_Mafia wrote:Have you been up to much recently Wisdom?

But this looks like a crumb on Dramonic having been motivated and he hasn't said a thing about him.
In post 1476, Not_Mafia wrote:dramonic. Have a good night last night?

In post 2182, Not_Mafia wrote:Milk Drink, Day Motivator, I PM the mod during the day and my target can use two of their abilities the following night, did BBT night and Wisdom since

In post 2226, Not_Mafia wrote:Did BBT day one and you every day since, don't how that last part turned out like that

In post 2228, Not_Mafia wrote:I'll go through my PMs, but I'm pretty sure I targetted you each day but one and that was either day 1 or 2

In post 2230, Not_Mafia wrote:I did BBT twice it turns out.

I am staring at this pretty hard and it's weirding me out. I mean I think Wisdom has basically confirmed he was motivated so N_M's probably what he says he is but why crumb Dram if you motivated BBT? I JDGI. I can't decide if I think it is scummy but it is weirding me out. Hard to see scum motivation for lying about who they motivated between two dead players though. Ugh.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2353 (isolation #46) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2352, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1474, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:So, who we lynching?

In post 1476, Not_Mafia wrote:dramonic. Have a good night last night?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I'll stfu then.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2354 (isolation #47) » Tue May 12, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Tere »

I was also thinking of Jeanne's SolarBeam skip a day vanilliser thing. Is it possible we don't have a NK because scum have something similar?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #48) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Tere »

See my problem is that if I ignore SK's block result Wisdom is still looking pretty town to me :/
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #49) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:11 am

Post by Tere »

Vote: lufan

The scummiest person ATM for me.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2376 (isolation #50) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:48 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2357, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2354, Tere wrote:I was also thinking of Jeanne's SolarBeam skip a day vanilliser thing. Is it possible we don't have a NK because scum have something similar?

I dont get it? What would that have to do with the NK?

I am just wondering whether they had some kind of delayed thingamydoodad too, I guess. So two kills tomorrow night.

Pokepeople will have to work that out though. No idea.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #51) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Tere »

So how do you feel about me today, Lufan?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2379 (isolation #52) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Tere »

Nothing else? OK then. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2380 (isolation #53) » Tue May 12, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Tere »

Fraid you still look scummy to me though.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2526 (isolation #54) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Tere »

I don't really want to claim because I think me claiming is antitown but I can confirm nothing I have done has anything to do with that missed kill last night if that helps.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2528 (isolation #55) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Tere »

No, my main moves aren't negative utility. FFS. I did get a weird ass compulsive TM move thing that I had to use last night though. And I used it on the person I think is scummiest. Dunno if it worked or not though.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2546 (isolation #56) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:46 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2532, Mac wrote:also you think scum targetted you last night? ha ha ha.

Why on earth would that happen

I don't know if it was scum. It's fucking weird ass though. I'd thought it wasn't compulsive when I got the TM move but then worked out it was and had to put a night action in. It's Attract. I used it on lufan as should be bloody obvious. I don't know if it worked though because lufan.

Talking about the moves I started with isn't town utility. I am happy to say I haven't performed an action on anybody else apart from that TM.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2550 (isolation #57) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2548, Wisdom wrote:
In post 2546, Tere wrote:It's Attract.

What does Attract do

1 shot compulsive thing to make someone infatuated with you.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2552 (isolation #58) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Tere »

If I die, they die. Hence using it on my biggest scumread. 1 for 1 seems OK to me.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2553 (isolation #59) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:26 am

Post by Tere »

Dunno if it worked though - has to be opposite gender. Hence me poking Lufan with sticks when he showed up. But response was in Lufanese so who the fuck knows?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #60) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Tere »

I dunno. I don't get notification. I thought I crumbed it OK though when he showed up. I asked him what he thought of me now. He said I was a strong townread. Dunno if that is a crumb back or lol lufan.

I think Flames asked why there were people scumreading lufan. He just seems to be sitting on his laurels with his thumb up his butt after being declared noobtown to me. Lazy and I no likey.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #61) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2555, Wisdom wrote:Wait, why is lufan supposed to know whether it worked?

I think he gets told. I should probably look out the notification, right?
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #62) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:07 am

Post by Tere »

I am really torn. I like the bulletproof thingy. I think Wisdom looks a lot like town Wisdom in Lost Room to me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=61141
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2573 (isolation #63) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:08 am

Post by Tere »

Will check back tomorrow though. Long and emotional Mum bonding day, I need sleep!
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2575 (isolation #64) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2526, Tere wrote:I don't really want to claim because I think me claiming is antitown but I can confirm nothing I have done has anything to do with that missed kill last night if that helps.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2586 (isolation #65) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:28 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2577, zMuffinMan wrote:just claim, tere

In post 2575, Tere wrote:
In post 2526, Tere wrote:I don't really want to claim because I think me claiming is antitown but I can confirm nothing I have done has anything to do with that missed kill last night if that helps.

Fuck off muffin.

I am starting to scumread you based on OMFG everyone must massclaim right now. You claimed neg utility, sat with a townread with that neg utility till Day 4 and since then have been trying to bully everyone. Lots of neg utilities all over the place so yeah, not a town thing any more for me. I don't want to dance to your tune. I don't think you are town enough for that. GTFO.

If I get to L-1 I might reconsider. But right now fuck off. Hiding my abilities has town utility.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2592 (isolation #66) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Tere »

In post 2588, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2585, Wisdom wrote:not seeing the inconsistency? You were bussing MS since yesterday. Today, if anything, you're not bussing, as you're calling MS scum yet trying to lynch me.

that's because you're also scum (and, ironically, i think you're doing what you're saying i did yesterday)

i am like 99% certain nobody in this game, looking at the game state yesterday, would have opted to kill you last night. there's a reason mac's reaction was "scum killed you? ha" - that is what i'd consider a standard reaction to your claim

In post 2587, Wisdom wrote:Muffin, why don't you claim? I am pretty sure the negative utility bullshit is not your only move.

it is

???? We have a few pokepeople in here. Can you caucus because that seems totes sketchy to me sans flavour.

Unless muffin's pokemon is like the lamest pokemon ever. IDK.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2593 (isolation #67) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Tere »

Rolefishing plus trololol I only have one move trololol?

Intent to switch.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2595 (isolation #68) » Wed May 13, 2015 10:35 am

Post by Tere »

but not tonight. Tonight I am going to do GW2 remaining daily then sleep, goodnight all
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #69) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:58 pm

Post by Tere »

I think I need to get my head around what a motion detector does. After coffee. Back later. I have some time today so will need to re ISO people I think.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2682 (isolation #70) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:10 am

Post by Tere »

So I've been staring at ISOs and my head has got to the whirly everyone except me is scum stage.

I have decided I believe Wisdom's Recover claim otherwise I will just drown in a morass of this.

Right now the only people I have as definite town are Wisdom Mac and SK. Everyone else could be scum and I keep talking myself round and just ugh.

Unvote
for the moment.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2683 (isolation #71) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Tere »

Oh, should be on own line.

Unvote
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #72) » Thu May 14, 2015 5:54 am

Post by Tere »

I've been reading you as town for a while. I believe your block claim. Who you blocked looks like a towny mindset too, even if I don't agree with you on Wisdom.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #73) » Thu May 14, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Tere »

Well I think lufan has been looking scummy so a block on him to me makes sense. MS makes sense because IIRC he was weirding SK out. Just seems figuring outy and I gotta start somewhere. Also I think there has to be scum in either the Biters or SK and having reread Flames ISO I think SK looks more towny than any of the Biters.

Probably need to let things settle for a bit though, just finished another game which took a lot out of me. Need to get my mojo back.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #74) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:27 am

Post by Tere »

My lynchpool today currently looks like Muffin, Xay, Flames and one of Lufan and N_M.

I think Muffin is cheeky scum throwing his weight around. Flames dropped off in my townvibes a ton when I reread his ISO. I don't buy Xay's roleblocker target thing.

Weirdly Lufan's reaction to being Attracted make me think I might be wrong with him (plus him flipping town for definite in the now complete Paradise Lost where I had developed a town read from R.C scum's push on him but was still having paranoia fits). Having done a look through on moves though for lufan I think something doesn't add up - I need to go back and recheck. Similarly N_M's vagueness on what actions he took is giving me heebie jeebies.

I am going to let things perculate over the weekend though.

p-edit good lord you people that was like 20 posts while writing that *retreats at speed*
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2727 (isolation #75) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:33 am

Post by Tere »

Because I think you are fucking scum and you are tunnelling on them.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2729 (isolation #76) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Tere »

I don't give a shit. I don't dance for scum.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (isolation #77) » Fri May 15, 2015 12:35 am

Post by Tere »

zMuffinMan

Elm's NotesThis will be counted as a vote for zMuffinMan.

Here, you can have that for the weekend. TTFN.
Last edited by Professor Elm on Fri May 15, 2015 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2754 (isolation #78) » Fri May 15, 2015 5:58 am

Post by Tere »

IKR?

V/LA till Monday morning.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #79) » Sun May 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Post by Tere »

What is going on in this thread I don't even...

Flames is looking a bit better. Boonskies hammer there looks dreadful. But hurrah! I am getting strong townvibes from Oversoul!

I am still feeling overwhelmed and mojo lacking but the last thing this game needs is any more replacements.

I can't see MS's play there as coming from scum.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3195 (isolation #80) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Tere »

Hey Oversoul:

Sorry but claiming renders my stuff pretty worthless IMO. So I don't want to.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #81) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Tere »

FFS. No. Unless you want me to be completely useless against scum at night at which point I can herpaderp and claim.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3201 (isolation #82) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:04 am

Post by Tere »

FWIW, I just checked Flames' ISO again and the only action he has claimed is Bite in N3. I think he did it after McMenno claimed roleblock.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3205 (isolation #83) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:06 am

Post by Tere »

In post 3199, Oversoul wrote:Lynch SleepyKrew with me.

Mebbe. You are looking much better than Lucian. OK, MS was goofing around when he claimed weak cop on you, it's clear, but you actually kinda look town.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3206 (isolation #84) » Mon May 18, 2015 5:07 am

Post by Tere »

In post 3204, Wisdom wrote:
In post 3201, Tere wrote:FWIW, I just checked Flames' ISO again and the only action he has claimed is Bite in N3. I think he did it after McMenno claimed roleblock.

Nope, he was actually the first one to claim Biter and he was asking around who else has Bite with him.

He also claimed Sandstorm today.

You misunderstand. I mean the actual moves he did on specific nights.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3264 (isolation #85) » Mon May 18, 2015 8:23 am

Post by Tere »

In post 3261, Oversoul wrote:Who is everyone's strongest town and scum reads?

Town: Mac, Wisdom and a complete about face on your slot. I guess I really don't like Lucian's style. You feel much better.

Scum: Muffin plus a wave of wibble about SK, lufan, Flames and Boonskies.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3399 (isolation #86) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Tere »

I am at a friends right now but I will have a look at SK again when I get home.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3406 (isolation #87) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by Tere »

SleepyKrew's ISO isn't as good as I remember. :/

Guess I should look at Oversoul's theory again.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3446 (isolation #88) » Wed May 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Post by Tere »

Eh, I don't even know any more. I am going to sheep Oversoul.

vote sleepykrew
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3458 (isolation #89) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:01 am

Post by Tere »

Vote Boon

His ISO is a wasteland too.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3460 (isolation #90) » Thu May 21, 2015 3:04 am

Post by Tere »

Because Xayzeck's contribution was horrible and Boon has barely shown up.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3503 (isolation #91) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:23 pm

Post by Tere »

Well you know I think he was looking scummy.

vote lufan

Bank holiday monday will look out wording of move tomorrow but It is called self destruct I can activate it once at night and it marmelises a visitor. Not used it yet.
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3558 (isolation #92) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:35 am

Post by Tere »

I'm fine with the scumboard being public.

Great experience - my 4th time ever as scum (random generator was broken on previous sites because reasons). Thanks very much for hosting and I enjoyed the flavour :)

A big massive scumhug to muffin because he played really well and as he will see from the scumboard the faked scum conversation he did was pretty bang on apart from including Xayzeck. Hilarious! :D

Enjoyed this large theme a lot but I think probably weekend V/LAs aren't really compatible with such a large and wordy game. Found it very hard to keep up, so something to consider for myself.

I am also amazed at how scummy is still above the line of town acceptability! I thought I was reeking scumbag. :)
Tere
Tere
Mafia Scum
Tere
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (isolation #93) » Tue May 26, 2015 9:36 pm

Post by Tere »

If it makes you feel better, your single lost and lonely move caused the scumteam (or certainly me, anyway) enormous amounts of wifom! :)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”