Trouble in The Cougar's Den (Game over!)

Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:36 pm

Post by Teridax »

Fooooooooooooolish mortalsssssssssss. You honestly think you sssssssstand a chance aga--

Wait, what?!? Did you just say...

No! This cannot be!
...Relish this victory whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile it lastssssssssssss, huuuuuuuuuuuuuuumans. While I may have suuuuuuffered a...
temporary
...setback rendering it mutually beneficial for us to work together, I assure you, my victory is secure.

*cough*

(How could Teridax NOT draw scum? *hmph*)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Teridax »

VOTE: Botlane.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:49 pm

Post by Teridax »

Troll me with your sincerity, then, Anti.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:46 am

Post by Teridax »

The other part of teridax is here.

I think RR is still living the dream after SU and thinks that everything is a scumslip. I'm not so sure about that. You need to show more stuff.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #177 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:15 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 54, Cephrir wrote:Hello mastin al--- oh you are actually mastin aren't you
Why do you think I chose the name "Teridax"? ;)

In post 65, Reasonably Rational wrote:
In post 52, Teridax wrote:The other part of teridax is here. I think RR is still living the dream after SU and thinks that everything is a scumslip. I'm not so sure about that. You need to show more stuff.
Sign your posts Mastin.
Oh, the
irony

(I feel like roleplaying a bit, but I probably shouldn't.)

In post 67, Cephrir wrote:No one has ever actually believed they found a scum slip on page 1.
Uhh... :shifty:

(In other news, I have a lot of reads right now, but the ones I feel like sharing in particular are that RR could legit be scum with BotLane.)

In post 93, Heartless wrote:...am i...am i townreading ceph? hold on a sec, i need to go take my temperature...
Ceph's the kind of guy you give free towncred for making a lot of valid points, even though you know he'll inevitably flip scum a few phases down the line.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Post by Teridax »

Sorry, but a scumread or two on us would actually increase my enjoyment value right now.

I easily could whip something up if I tried, but frankly, I don't want to--I enjoy the pressure. Keeps me more motivated than I would be otherwise. (Note the eight pages? Note a grand total of four quotes from said pages? There's a reason for that.)

Plus, c'mon. We're Makuta Teridax. Being townread just feels wrong. :P
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #236 (isolation #6) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:14 am

Post by Teridax »

Guys. How hard is it to differentiate me from mastin?

I'm trying to make sense of this game, but it feels s disjointed. I think we need a wagon.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #380 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by Teridax »

Yeah, we're here. I was busy during the weekend.

unvote

I wish mastin was here.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #669 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Teridax »

Mastin is AWOL and it's only me here and I'm really phased out of this game. I actually thought performer was town.

My reads are a mess. There are too many people to figure out stuff.

Right now I have Mattp, heartless, cephrir, spiffeh, firbringer as town and deavesz as null-scummish. The others haven't even left an impression on me.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #731 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Teridax »

Hi.

Just wanted to stop by and say: Performer was obvscum so the only surprise there is that the wagon went through in such a short amount of time and pages. (Less than 30-page day one!) Probably means he was bussed a lot, though I really haven't read basically...well, any of the game. Where was I, page 8? 9? Somewhere 'round there, aside from the occasional casual glance to see Performer's horribad posting.

I'd do something, but honestly I don't really feel like it, yet. Maybe tomorrow; I have more free time on Sundays that I could use to theoretically catch up. Depends. (This is certainly a game where I have no reason
not
to read every page, given the short length.) Mostly it's on whether I actually feel the incentive to do much. Maybe I'll have that, maybe not.

Pretty much assuming ika was a vig kill, though.

Oh, also.
VOTE: Botlane.

vezok's actually playing the game right now, so he can go ahead and override my vote if he'd like, but unless something drastic happens in the 20+ pages I'll be reading, I seriously doubt anything will have changed my opinion right here.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #734 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:53 pm

Post by Teridax »

Just for lols, though, I decided literally right now that I might as well read from daystart. In spite of just saying I'd read the whole game tomorrow maybe. I do that a lot.
In post 666, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: Teridax
Yeah, they should have given me a reason not to vote them by now.
I can't speak for vezok, but I can certainly speak for myself in saying: since when have I ever cared about people voting me? I feel no need to give a reason not to be voted. You scumread me, fine. If that ultimately gets me vigged, bad choice, but fine. (I've gotten used to it.) Sure, I'll change my tune if I'm close to a lynch and I feel the lynch is based off of BS, but short of that? Why would I care?

In post 679, Reasonably Rational wrote:Why on earth is there a fast wagon building on Teridax?
Still think this is scum with Botlane for what it's worth.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #735 (isolation #11) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 726, Kthxbye wrote:I'm giving everyone ON the Performer wagon a free pass for awhile (at minimum, today).
Kthx can be scum too for the backwards mindset.

You'd have to be real stupid to have
not
bussed Performer.

I mean, I'm THE advocate of not bussing, and if I was scum, I would have bussed Performer.

I think at least one scum if not two or even three can be found on that wagon.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #736 (isolation #12) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 726, Kthxbye wrote:Firebringer (4): HerryPanther, pisskop,
Reasonably Rational

HerryPanther (1): TheWayItEnds
LicketyQuickety (1):
Performer

Performer
(11):
Heartless
BotLane
, Cephrir,
Kthxbye
, Spiffeh,
Maxous
, Vedith,
PeregrineV
, MattP, MonkeyMan576,
ika

Reasonably Rational (2): davesaz, Firebringer
Not voting (2): Teridax, Nobody Special
Blind guess here, though.

Firebringer is probably town, I'll give Kthx that much, with RR the likely scum on that wagon. (Though, eh, pisskop I guess is possible, I dunno.)
LicketyQuickety is probtown too, since frankly I don't give Performer enough credit to be a busser.

On the Performer wagon, I see Botlane and Kthx as likely scum bussing. I'm guessing (purely by positioning) that PV's been active this game with his vote, which would make him likely town, but eh. Heartless is obvtown, though. {Cephrir, Spiffeh, Vedith, MattP, MonkeyMan} are a bundleload of "meh, really don't have anything on them yet", soyeah, pending me reading the content there for actual opinions. (I suppose I could maybe get one on Vedith and MattP, but meh. Monkeyman I could maybe guess at, but don't care to.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #761 (isolation #13) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 749, Cephrir wrote:
In post 734, Teridax wrote:I can't speak for vezok, but I can certainly speak for myself in saying: since when have I ever cared about people voting me? I feel no need to give a reason not to be voted.
What I meant is that I should be townreading you by now.
If you say so.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #810 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 804, StrangerCoug wrote:Teridax (4): MattP, Vedith, pisskop, Kthxbye
Vedith (5): Heartless, Spiffeh, LicketyQuickety, Firebringer, Cephrir
I actually am quite amused that a counterwagon to us formed so quickly. Normally, that'd send off alarm bells, but in this case, I actually think the Vedith wagon may be all town, or at least mostly town. Heartless is town. LicketyQuickety I'm pretty sure is town. Firebringer is town. That leaves the only two players in question being Spiffeh and Cephrir, and from what I've seen, I
think
this is the town-Ceph I know, though don't put much weight into that, and I have no issue with Spiffeh. Doesn't mean Spiffeh's town, but it's promising.

...Now, that doesn't necessarily mean Vedith's scum. A wagon of this size forming on town and being all town in such a time period is possible, albeit rare. But this, and this little bit alone, has
instantly
gotten my attention on Vedith; consider me very much listening and attentive when it comes to him.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #812 (isolation #15) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 184, Heartless wrote:I also don't care for mastin taking a shot at Cephrir like she did.
Wasn't a shot.

Was a factual statement about the absolute correct way to treat Ceph.

His alignment regardless, he gets a free pass for a day or two if he's producing content especially good content.

In other words? That was me
agreeing
with the townread.
Not disagreeing.

Just my way of doing so.

Btw: I was reading Firebringer as town before it was cool, because I read Firebringer's predecessor BPC as town.

(Also, ika will find this amusing [free ammo to use against me!]: that moment when you read the posts of a dead person [post 200] and ask yourself, "pretty sure that's their scum meta, need to check the playerlist to see what happened there" only to realized they're dead...and flipped town. :P)

In other news: I'm now holding
extremely
mixed opinions of Vedith. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the pressure there, but I could be doing a derp thingamajig moment with what I'm reading about him, and if so I'd be extremely comfortable with the pressure on him. Read on hold, pending further thoughts on what I'm thinking.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #813 (isolation #16) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 811, Spiffeh wrote:Teridax do you think there are any scum on your wagon? If so who?
Honestly any of them are possible. I'd say the towniest of them would be MattP. (Well, towniest still on. Heartless blew the others out of the water in that league before when they were on the wagon.) Vedith may or may not be scum, pending further thoughts. pisskop's possible, but I hold no faith in that read.

The only member of the wagon I actually hold a scumread on, and it's admittedly a bit of a weak one, is Kthx.

I'll say I don't see more than two on it, though. Two max. I think there's
probably
one scum on it, but it's certainly no guarantee; I wouldn't bet on it.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #814 (isolation #17) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 268, Heartless wrote:
In post 266, BotLane wrote:Gut based on his posts up to that point.
your gut's full of shit
(Yes it is, there's a reason for that.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #815 (isolation #18) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 294, StrangerCoug wrote:Reasonably Rational (5): Kthxbye, Maxous, BotLane, Vedith, davesaz
Though I'm pretty willing to call RR solid candidate for town off of this. There's RVS, then there's...this. Dave, town, sure. Maxous, flipped town, sure. Kthx, BotLane, and Vedith?

...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.
Not a chance that's all town.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #818 (isolation #19) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 381, HerryPanther wrote:@ Teridax: Why did you unvote Botlane?
Probably has to do with differing mafia psychologies in play. vezok not leaving a vote out unless he thinks it's needed, me never not voting unless I have darn good reason not to. He probably didn't realize just how strong my scumread was, or who I'd move it to if I did. (Performer. Our hydra PT is empty. My first post in it was made after the thread was locked, apologizing for my absence, promising I'd catch up...unaware that the thread was
until after I actually went and checked. Whole PT-first, games-second thing I generally do, and all that.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #819 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 408, Kthxbye wrote:BipolarChemist (6): PeregrineV, HerryPanther, Performer, Maxous, Kthxbye, pisskop
Looks pretty bad for Kthx.
Also not great for pisskop.

In post 441, Spiffeh wrote:Ok ew says this and then doesn't even jump on the largest one?
------------
Performer, Teridax, maybe MonkeyMan (although someone said earlier that they expect shitposts from him?). I'm scum reading d3x head of Botlane but the Ank head seems business as usual so idk about that one.
Why hasn't Teridax been wagoned yet?
VOTE: Teridax
There's a bit of hypocrisy here that's concerning about Spiffeh, though.

And, actually.
I'm going to do something.

I just realized.
Ank's reads have, mostly, matched my own.
UNVOTE: Botlane.

I realize Vedith
could
be town, but I'm leaning against it and I need a place to vote so I might as well do this.
Vote: Vedith
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #825 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 550, DeasVail wrote:Firebringer (5): PeregrineV, HerryPanther, Performer, pisskop, Reasonably Rational
HerryPanther (1): TheWayItEnds
MonkeyMan576 (2): Nobody Special, Vedith
PeregrineV (1): MonkeyMan576
Performer (6): Heartless, BotLane, Cephrir, Kthxbye, Spiffeh, Maxous
Reasonably Rational (2): davesaz, Firebringer
Spiffeh (1): MattP
PV is probably town. HerryPanther is nulltown. Performer scum, pisskop and RR both scum candidates.
TWIE is nulltown, really not paying much attention to him, though. NS I haven't bothered reforming an opinion on, Vedith I'm increasingly more seeing as scum. Monkeyman ditto, maybe town. Dave and Firebringer both probtown. Matt's a meh-not-really-gonna-try read.

Heartless is town.

When it comes to BotLane, I hate all their posting, from both heads even, but their scumreads are weirdly attuned to my own for the most part. And, traditionally, that is a STRONG indicator of Ankamius being town. So at least up to null. Maybe even town, pending further reflection. (I'm so gonna kick myself if I just talked my way out of a correct scumread. :facepalm:)

Ceph probtown, though not strong read.

Kthx probscum, with Spiffeh as null.

Basic rundown right now.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #826 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 559, Maxous wrote:
In post 550, DeasVail wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Firebringer (5): PeregrineV, HerryPanther, Performer, pisskop, Reasonably Rational
Performer (6): Heartless, BotLane, Cephrir, Kthxbye, Spiffeh, Maxous
With the exception of HP, that is actually a rather scummy wagon on Firebringer.
I don't have a problem with anybody on the Performer wagon
THIS is probably why Maxous died.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #830 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 562, Vedith wrote:But yeah I can see what you are saying. However, PV looks good town for me...
Originally I thought that Performer could have just been trying to push another wagon to get off his (an obvious null tell)... However, there were more productive wagons going then.
The vote as well is questioning the wagon and voting him in the same post.
He also tries to push Ika as scummy and when no one takes the bait, he changes his tune... A bit like this;

Opportunist accusation to Ika
People disagree
Town lean but scummy townbloc tactic for Ika
Town lean Ika
That's really testing the waters, I mean, he even has his trunks and goggles on for that.
UNVOTE: Monkey
VOTE: Performer
Really think this turnaround from Vedith is a bus, though.
I'm pretty sure I was having a herpderp moment when having doubts about Vedith. He's scum.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #832 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 828, LicketyQuickety wrote:@mastin2, I'd like to ask a favor. Can you describe why I am town? Like besides wogonomics?
I dunno, just seems right? I suppose that'd be what most people would call gut, but it's really not. (You know what I mean. At least I think you do.)

I look at you. I think, "town". Instant reaction.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #835 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by Teridax »

Rereading Ceph's D2 posting, that slight townread?
Only reason it's not much stronger is because Ceph's Ceph.
It aint slight anymore, though.

Also, Vedith's even stronger scum.
I still think {Kthx, RR, Vedith, pisskop} has a fair amount of scum in it. Approximately two--maybe one more, definitely at least one.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #836 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:17 pm

Post by Teridax »

(I should be getting a proper readslist going. Just give me a bit to finish rereading the game.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #838 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:21 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 729, MattP wrote:I actually am thinking about it and am second-guessing a vedith push right now for a reason I don't really think is productive to expand on
Pretty sure we saw the exact same thing, Matt, but I think we were wrong. Evidence against it outweighs evidence for it.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #841 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Post by Teridax »

So.
-Heartless is town. The only reason, and I do mean the ONLY reason, to call them scum would be paranoia of, "They're a better scum player than people give them credit for!" And to that idea, I say, "fuck that". They're town. Period. End of discussion. No paranoia. No second-guessing. None. Nadda. Whatsoever. Rock. Read never changing, no matter what, I will override any player claiming to the contrary to the point where if someone claimed a cop guilty on them I'd lynch the cop claim. Top tier of top tier town.

-Cephrir is town. The only reason he's not top-tier town is unlike Heartless who I refuse to cave in to paranoia about, Ceph has SUCH a strong scumgame that, yes, I respect it enough to hold a
little
paranoia. But a healthy caution of not blindly trusting him. Otherwise, I've got no interest in lynching him. It'd take a cop guilty for that. His play is just town.
-Firebringer is town. While I don't put much stock in townslips, I happen to believe Firebringer is town anyway. The BipolarChemist wagon was awful, BPC looked town to me, and Firebringer's posting is pretty similar to Wifom City I'd say, so all signs point positively to Firebringer being town.
-NS didn't really do much (I got a read, but I forgot what it was), but when I look at LickedyQuickety, I just think "town". There's things here and there that vaguely support it, I suppose, but I just get this overwhelming
feeling
about the slot being town.

-dave is a decent townread. It's nothing really much, just general posting which is fairly townish in overall, well, everything. Nothing in particular, just town-looking in look and feel.
-PV I'm thinking pretty decently is town. He might even be above dave, but he's definitely on that level of townness.
-TheWayItEnds is at the same level as HerryPanther, pretty much, except with more posting from him. It's just his posting has done less. I feel he's more likely to be town than not, but I don't actually have that much a read nor do I care to.
-HerryPanther is an okay townread, but they really haven't done much yet. I happen to think they're more likely to be town than not, but there's nothing strong about the read, just a general feeling.

-MattP right now is hovering at nulltown. There's not really much making me like him, but there's nothing making me really dislike him, either. I think the things he's focusing on indicate he might be town, but I'm not sure.
-Monkeyman is at the same level of nulltown. Normally, there's a very strong derp-Monkey presence that lets you know he's town. Haven't really seen much of that, which is a bit concerning, though I did pick up hints of it. (Just hints--they could be just-derp-Monkey, rather than Monkey's distinctive town-derp. Thus, nulltown.)

-Spiffeh is hovering at the nullline, because while there's some potential indicators of being town, I caught a red flag which could mean scum. Overall pretty much not making an impact yet one way or another, though if I had to take a guess I'd say town.
-BotLane is a weird case. Post-wise, I hate everything I'm reading from them. Positioning-wise, I dislike their wagoning pattern very, very much. But reads-wise, BotLane's reads--while not perfectly reflecting my own--are pretty dang close to my reads. If not in the now, then in the then. So they're null, pending further sorting.

-Reasonably Rational is not exactly a weak scumread, but not a middle-strength scumread either. I happen to think that this feels different from the RR I've come to expect, and analytically, they look bad. But I'm not even remotely close to certain about this.
-Kthxbye is a decent scumread of mine. I've hated everything he's done so far, from the analysis to his buddying of BotLane to his reversal on them today to his positioning on the Performer wagon, basically, everything. Why only decent? Because I know I have a historically-established bias towards scumreading him his alignment regardless, so this could be me just repeating history. Otherwise, the read would be much stronger.
-pisskop looks bad analysis-wise, and while I'm not certain, I
think
this is his scum meta. I'm sorry that I can't tell you for certain; I lack the number of games needed to be sure, but the way pisskop's handling the game feels more like his scum meta than his townplay. So that nets him a middle-strength scumread.

-Vedith is a very strong scumread. While I caught hint of something that made me pause, ultimately, I don't think it's true, thus, there's nothing town to redeem him. Bad posting, bad interactions with Performer, basically, just scum.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #845 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 839, LicketyQuickety wrote:What are people's meta on mastin?
Number one rule about metaing mastina is that it's a bad idea to meta mastina. :P

Seriously, never goes well. Gets me townread when I'm scum (because I know how to manipulate my meta better than almost any player on the site), gets me scumread when I'm town (because people assume my towngame is static when I'm the player with one of THE most erratic towngames ever where it's different to such a degree as to be unrecognizable).

Best way to read me is to look at what I'm doing. If I'm manipulating others, then lynch me. If I'm not (important tangent: working with others != manipulating others; I can be fighting a person and still have it be manipulation, e.g. Inorganic Chemistry, just as I can buddy a person and not be manipulating them), then I'm town. It doesn't matter what form the "not" is in. Not playing. Not scumhunting/having reads. Not working with others. Not having good reads. Not having logic. Not having a lack of logic.

If manipulation is absent, I'm town. If it's present, then I'm scum. (Important tangent number two: exception--emotional manipulation. I REFUSE to manipulate off of emotions as scum off of principle; I consider it a despicable tactic, both to fake emotions on my end and to abuse the emotions of others to my ends. That crosses a line I simply won't cross. As town, I won't intentionally manipulate emotions, but can do so accidentally. So emotional manipulation is null, or nulltown depending on your viewpoint, but I call it null.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #847 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 843, MattP wrote:I'm not an expert on Mastin, but I don't like [HER] play here compared to [HER] town play.
Bluntly, Matt, you don't know me worth a damn. Never did. Certainly don't now, after I've continued playing games and you've not been in them.

This IS my townplay now. Through and through.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #850 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:05 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 417, pisskop wrote:
vote: bp
^Sixth vote.

So I wasn't editing something in, pisskop. That's what it was. You voted BPC. You were the sixth vote.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #852 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Post by Teridax »

...Is there a second-off?
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #862 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:21 pm

Post by Teridax »

(Btw, proof I'm not scum. Consider that as scum, I'm actively involved in the politics of my mafia team. Nightkills included. I'm often THE driving force behind them, in fact. The most influential player, the one with the greatest say, almost never outvoted.
I have a policy as scum to off threats, which I define as players, not roles. I flat-out ignore threats of roles when I'm scum to focus on player-killing.
Considering those factors.

Who would I kill as scum?
There's BotLane--I've always been a believer in Ankamius as having talent, and d3x has, traditionally, proven to be a thorn in my side when I've drawn scum and he drew town.
There's Cephrir--he's a great town player, and unlike Heartless, not as likely to draw protects, so a good kill.
There's Heartless--while there's the risk of them being protected, my stance on killing players has always been, "FUCK the chance of them being protected, we'll kill them and if they don't die at least we know why!" and not to worry about that.
There might be Kthxbye--I'd have to review my game history with him to see how much a pain he's been when I've been scum.
There's definitely LicketyQuickety--this one is similar to Ankamius, in that it's not one people would really know about, but given our theory talks, LicketyQuickety is the type of player who, if I was scum, would terrify me because of the potential to nail scum time and time again. I might be one of the few to see it, but I see it all the same.
You could argue MattP--while my opinion of him is that he's a fairly decent player and no god-tiered scumhunter, I DO remember him having scarily-competent reads in some past games so while I personally don't think he'd be a prime nightkill for me to make as scum, I could at least theoretically consider it a good idea in case he's that good.
By a similar argument, PV would be an option--when he's actually analyzing, he's a deadly player, and no player knows how to utilize roles better than PV does.
I
certainly
could kill ReasonablyRational--ONE head of them would be deadly enough; TWO of them, together, would be an automatic top-choice for nightkill because Cerb and Drixx are both amazing players and they augment each other rather well.
I definitely would consider killing TWIE--while he's fairly trollish and arrogant and spammy, facts are, he's had good accuracy in some games, so I'd definitely consider him.

Long list.
Know who isn't on that list?
Definitely not ika, HECK no.
And not Maxous. Maxous is...a total unknown to me scumhunting-wise, like davesaz, Firebringer, HerryPanther, pisskop, Spiffeh, and Vedith. Sure, he COULD be good, but I simply don't know it. So I wouldn't be advocating his kill at all.)
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #863 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 853, pisskop wrote:w.e. Ive already made up my mind about your play.
Pretty sure this is pisskop as scum.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:25 pm

Post by Teridax »

In post 861, LicketyQuickety wrote:@mastin2, I don't like how you are talking about NS and then just saying I am
probably
Town. It sorta feels like you are trying to manipulate mah feels a bit and doing a little mind trick of buddying me sorta kinda.
Honestly didn't even know until I read SC's post announcing you coming in that you were NS.

I mean, I knew you had to be
someone
, and I kinda figured that you were one of the players I had in my nullish pile, but I didn't know you were NS. That connection came later.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1041 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Post by Teridax »

Mod: our vote is on Vedith.
Teridax
Teridax
Townie
Teridax
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1044 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Teridax »

Yo.
I'm checking in here to say that vezok's a bit lost.
(
Really
lost. Says his only read is dave as being scum, something I don't have the heart to tell him I disagree strongly on. :P)
I'll get to content of my own later.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”