Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4826 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4824, masters of fart wrote:
In post 4819, masters of fart wrote:what does he gain as scum from lying about those?

did you answer this? i need to know before placing my vote on xtoxm

I need to talk to nacho, but the fact that xtoxm, who is not clarifying his results by the way, claims that voided mafia spent last night alone even though we investigated him last night and jaqen can verify that makes him almost definitely scum actually.

actually and wait, the only people who should have roles all alone are those who were vanilla-ized, right?

I feel like there's a connection i should be making, but I played beeer pong tonight, so I need to think on this.
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4831 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4825, Warped wrote:
In post 4820, Imperium wrote:
In post 4790, Warped wrote:
In post 4785, Imperium wrote:Like she believes that someone banned replaced into the game specifically to get her lynched before she believes someone actually is scum reading her

Lolwut? That is quite frankly insulting but it at least explains the weird "vendetta" accusations.

Why would it be insulting?

F-16 Fighting Falcon made my life fucking miserable by hounding and insulting and attacking the fuck out of me not only in games but through pms. I have no reason to believe you are not him. Your play style is an exact fucking replica. Your language used is so close to the over 20 threatening pms sent to me.

Like i think it's cool if you just want to reestablish yourself and play mafia and not threaten me, but I also find it skeevy as hell that within a month of you rejoining the site you replaced into a game I'm playing in order to fulfill your threat to ruin games I'm playing in.

If on the .05% chance you're not him then hey cool let's mingle, but my back is so far stiff where you're concerned because you're a fucking replica and I don't appreciate my games being ruined because of some weird personal vendetta.

I'm sad to hear that someone made your life miserable. That doesn't give you the right to take it out on anyone else. I haven't played with you before this game and I sure as hell don't have some sort of personal vendetta against you.[/quote

This is gaslighting!

I feel like if you weren't him, you would understand but you're trying to make me feel bad for recognizing your behavior and then blaming it on me.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6327 (isolation #2) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

GG town.

Thanks for running it trouser gods.

In post 6279, kuribo wrote:
In post 6276, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 6275, kuribo wrote:was sent to DGB by imperium themselves.

why???

I questioned that myself until I saw what they had been doing

I think they had intended to try and conftown themselves by making it look like there was an amnesiac cop who had opposite sanity on odd/even nights. They didn't know how many cops there were, if any, but they could be almost certain there wasn't an Opposite Night Amnesiac Cop because who would use that in a game?

Okay so it totally sounds like something that would be in this game

This. We didn't expect to be looking for a serial killer too and we were pretty convinced that Wisdom was not on Team Titus, so we thought we'd confirm ourselves. Welp.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”