Three-Pronged Trouser God Mafia GAME OVER- Happy Ending?

masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4800 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by masters of fart »

VOTE: voided
Warped
Warped
Goon
Warped
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4801 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:53 pm

Post by Warped »

@ Voided:

That's not what I said. I think that if Imperium were town who just got a fake-guilty on them due to weird role interactions, they wouldn't be so quick to jump on the vanillizer argument as if it was totally cut and dry without considering that maybe something interfered with his role or that there were night actions that we haven't fully figured out at that point.

I see a lot of defense of Imperium and questioning of the push on them but no questioning of Imperium themselves. Do you feel strongly that they are town?
Warped
Warped
Goon
Warped
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4802 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Warped »

In post 4799, masters of fart wrote:someone give me a sparkly and easy-to-read cliffnotes on what the hell i have to figure out because i am not motivated to reading all those words that happened. i seriously am not

Read this.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4803 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:00 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4801, Warped wrote:@ Voided:

That's not what I said. I think that if Imperium were town who just got a fake-guilty on them due to weird role interactions, they wouldn't be so quick to jump on the vanillizer argument as if it was totally cut and dry without considering that maybe something interfered with his role or that there were night actions that we haven't fully figured out at that point.

I see a lot of defense of Imperium and questioning of the push on them but no questioning of Imperium themselves. Do you feel strongly that they are town?

Were we so quick?

Because I distinctly remember initially thinking that farside had a point, then thinking that bacde's response was townish, then thinking the way he dismissed the fact that absolutley not one person admitted to sending that fake guilty and all of the weird circumstances surrounding it didn't make any sense whatsoever as a means of exhanerating himself was suspect making me think he was more than likely guilty.

OH I'm sorry did you miss all of that in your personal vendetta. Little things like facts get in the way don't they. OHHHHHHHH.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4804 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Guys can we just lynch Xtoxm.

If I'm wrong about him I'll just sheep the rest of the game.

So either we lynch scum, or I keep my mouth shut.

Win win!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4805 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4795, Warped wrote:He's the vanilla cop, not vanillizer. So, if people are getting vanillized, there is a vanillizer still out there who for some reason didn't vanillize anyone N3.

Or night four apparently. Are you literally blaming us for finding the situation suspect yesterday?

and are you literally retroactively accusing us for stuff that didn't happen on night four and that's why we can't suspect someone on day three? Because that's what this feels like.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4806 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:04 pm

In post 4802, Warped wrote:
In post 4799, masters of fart wrote:someone give me a sparkly and easy-to-read cliffnotes on what the hell i have to figure out because i am not motivated to reading all those words that happened. i seriously am not

Read this.

I read it in its entirely. Summarized condensely the topic is "I think Imperium is scum."

okay I want the logic puzzle of night actions please

spiffeh why the f do you want xtomx lynched

whose result contradict whose

give me the info
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4807 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:05 pm

In post 4803, Imperium wrote:

Were we so quick?

Because I distinctly remember initially thinking that farside had a point, then thinking that bacde's response was townish, then thinking the way he dismissed the fact that absolutley not one person admitted to sending that fake guilty and all of the weird circumstances surrounding it didn't make any sense whatsoever as a means of exhanerating himself was suspect making me think he was more than likely guilty.

OH I'm sorry did you miss all of that in your personal vendetta. Little things like facts get in the way don't they. OHHHHHHHH.

shut up with the paragraphs and walls

if you want me to help you give me the lowdown on whats going on

this game is too pr heavy to be sorted out with "i think you're scum" "no u"

lets go by our cops alright

why aren't you pushing voided even though its insane night?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4808 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4792, Warped wrote:
In post 4789, Imperium wrote:Nice of you to actually ignore the important part of the argument.

Also, recently in a 9 player game, I was jail kept night two while there was a night kill. Statistically wha was the chance I was town? OH WAIT it doesn't matter I was scum who didn't make the kill that night. I'm quite sure I brought that up, nice of you to jus t white-wash things that don't fit in with your personal vendetta.

And besides bacde, and you!, ignored the crux of the argument. He was jail kept on a night that no one was vanilla-ized. Instead of address that, he claimed that erroneous confirmed town due to jail kept bullshit which he expected people to but while ignoring other parts of the game.

Like if you weren't cherry picking because you purposefully replaced into this game to try to get me lynched you'd see that. But you did and you are so you're ignoring all the stuff that actual makes us town to fuel your ego and vendetta.

Mafia is a game of probability. We can't know for sure whether someone is town or scum unless we are scum in single-ball or the mod flipped the player. Bacde argued that the probability of him being scum decreased. It doesn't matter that you were scum in a different game that didn't perform the kill. That was an unlikely event.

How do you explain why no one was vanilla-ized now that he's flipped town? That's right: role shenanigans. Apparently the same thing that resulted in a watcher-guilty on you. But you were unwilling to consider this possibility for Bacde even after the apparent fake-guilty on you. Why?

Not how it happened.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4809 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:06 pm

ahem
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4810 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

@MS I will give you the facts as I understand them.

Jaqen claims he received a result from Imperium stating that Voided is guilty/not guilty (doesn't matter for this case).
Imperium confirms this.
Xtoxm says N4 he stalked Voided and his results said he spent the night alone.
Xtoxm claims stalker (which I have learned is a watcher + tracker in one).
Imperium targeting Voided SHOULD have shown up in Xtoxm's results, but it does not.

So Jaqen and Imperium's results contradict Xtoxm's.

In other news, Jaqen is voting for Imperium even though Xtoxm is confirmed to be lying through Jaqen's own results which is lol
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4811 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4807, masters of fart wrote:

Were we so quick?

We don't trust our results on even nights. we'd love love love to be able to go oh it's even night which means it's an insane night and it means that voided is guilty and get that lynch and push it through.

But we don't feel that comfortable so we're trying to go off of behavior.

We thought we had it right with Wisdom and we were wrong. We think we can trust odd night results implicitly now though, but it's the even night results which could be hit or miss.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4812 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4793, Spiffeh wrote:I made it clear my reason for voting Bacde over Xtoxm. Vanillaizer (which is what I thought he was) was the immediate threat to the village that I wanted to take out before he could vanilla-ize someone else.

what I find interesting is that "warped" is only using this as a reason to scum read us.

there's no personal vendetta, nope nope.
Warped
Warped
Goon
Warped
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4813 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by Warped »

In post 4805, Imperium wrote:Or night four apparently. Are you literally blaming us for finding the situation suspect yesterday?

and are you literally retroactively accusing us for stuff that didn't happen on night four and that's why we can't suspect someone on day three? Because that's what this feels like.

Where did I say anything about Night 4?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4814 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4792, Warped wrote:
In post 4789, Imperium wrote:Nice of you to actually ignore the important part of the argument.

Also, recently in a 9 player game, I was jail kept night two while there was a night kill. Statistically wha was the chance I was town? OH WAIT it doesn't matter I was scum who didn't make the kill that night. I'm quite sure I brought that up, nice of you to jus t white-wash things that don't fit in with your personal vendetta.

And besides bacde, and you!, ignored the crux of the argument. He was jail kept on a night that no one was vanilla-ized. Instead of address that, he claimed that erroneous confirmed town due to jail kept bullshit which he expected people to but while ignoring other parts of the game.

Like if you weren't cherry picking because you purposefully replaced into this game to try to get me lynched you'd see that. But you did and you are so you're ignoring all the stuff that actual makes us town to fuel your ego and vendetta.

Mafia is a game of probability. We can't know for sure whether someone is town or scum unless we are scum in single-ball or the mod flipped the player. Bacde argued that the probability of him being scum decreased. It doesn't matter that you were scum in a different game that didn't perform the kill. That was an unlikely event.

How do you explain why no one was vanilla-ized now that he's flipped town? That's right: role shenanigans. Apparently the same thing that resulted in a watcher-guilty on you. But you were unwilling to consider this possibility for Bacde even after the apparent fake-guilty on you. Why?

There are two independent people who have claimed to have been vanilla-zed. Town!Saintk, and Gorkington who used his guilty to get Titus lynched.

We haven't seen it since. What do you make of that.

What do you make of the fact that there was a "tracker/watcher guilty" on us night three when it hasn't shown up on any other night of the game?

And mafia is not a game of probability and any person skilled in maths would probably tell you just how wrong you are in your percentages to try to prove we're the scum we're not. Jail keeping one person doesn't make everyone else in the game likely town. AND you're also missing the major point which was that he was more likely to be the scum vanilla-izer, but I think you're smart enough to recognize that and you're dismssing it because it doesn't fit your personal vendetta narrative.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4815 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4813, Warped wrote:
In post 4805, Imperium wrote:Or night four apparently. Are you literally blaming us for finding the situation suspect yesterday?

Where did I say anything about Night 4?

OH dd I misinterpret? Didn't you ask where the vanilla-sizer was today?
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4816 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:18 pm

In post 4811, Imperium wrote:
In post 4807, masters of fart wrote:

Were we so quick?

We don't trust our results on even nights. we'd love love love to be able to go oh it's even night which means it's an insane night and it means that voided is guilty and get that lynch and push it through.

But we don't feel that comfortable so we're trying to go off of behavior.

We thought we had it right with Wisdom and we were wrong. We think we can trust odd night results implicitly now though, but it's the even night results which could be hit or miss.

ok well i read wisdom entirely off behavior so :>

i think that voided is still quite likely to be scum.

on this note i will have to ask why xtomx will lie about his results?
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4817 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

Maybe because he's scum?

MS he also sheeped a tracker guilty earlier with no hesitation when he claims to be the village stalker.

I could go on.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4818 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:24 pm

ok so we have imperium showing up funny to trackers and watchers of suspicious sources

THATS IT

yeah i don't care about that
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4819 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:24 pm

what does he gain as scum from lying about those?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4820 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 4790, Warped wrote:
In post 4785, Imperium wrote:Like she believes that someone banned replaced into the game specifically to get her lynched before she believes someone actually is scum reading her

Lolwut? That is quite frankly insulting but it at least explains the weird "vendetta" accusations.

Why would it be insulting?

F-16 Fighting Falcon made my life fucking miserable by hounding and insulting and attacking the fuck out of me not only in games but through pms. I have no reason to believe you are not him. Your play style is an exact fucking replica. Your language used is so close to the over 20 threatening pms sent to me.

Like i think it's cool if you just want to reestablish yourself and play mafia and not threaten me, but I also find it skeevy as hell that within a month of you rejoining the site you replaced into a game I'm playing in order to fulfill your threat to ruin games I'm playing in.

If on the .05% chance you're not him then hey cool let's mingle, but my back is so far stiff where you're concerned because you're a fucking replica and I don't appreciate my games being ruined because of some weird personal vendetta.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4821 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

MS who would you like to lynch instead of Xtoxm then? You seem to be trying to get out of lynching him for one reason or another.
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4822 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:30 pm

voided
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4823 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:31 pm

hey tammy if you have a problem with something then press the report button

i heard it works
masters of fart
masters of fart
Goon
masters of fart
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4824 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:32 pm

In post 4819, masters of fart wrote:what does he gain as scum from lying about those?

did you answer this? i need to know before placing my vote on xtoxm

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”