Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:49 am

Post by gslamm »

Vote:mneme
Welcome back to mafiascum
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:48 pm

Post by gslamm »

unvote: mneme

Shameless bandwagon
Vote: BigK

I advocate replacement for non-participation: starting with Bloojay; and maybe a prod for the others
[size=84]"Hmm, wow.. I'll just sit back and watch the stupidity continue to unfold.. "- genku Mixed Theme [/size]
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 31, 2004 8:57 am

Post by gslamm »

Bloojay, My apologies. I don't know how I missed your "return" post.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 01, 2004 10:52 pm

Post by gslamm »

I wrote a very nice bit of poetry and then it occured to me that this may be a trap.

I can think of three possibilities:
Mneme is required to rhyme.
Mneme gains some power over people who rhyme. (evil ?)
Mneme is adding flavor to the game by playing in character.

For now I'd caution everyone to be careful of posting Suess-like till we rule out the second possibility.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:43 pm

Post by gslamm »

Oh yeah, you've lost it...

in other news:
unvote: BigK

Let me add to the strategy discussion. Eventually we have to bandwagon someone, with the intent of getting a role claim. Ideally this will have some resonable basis. I find lurker hunting counter-productive, so I refuse to participate.

I do think it'll be profitable to find out why Nanook has posted twice as much as anyone else. Over interest in a game is to me a sign. So again without shame I'll start an anti-lurker bandwagon with my ... wait for it ....

vote : Nanook
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:45 am

Post by gslamm »

Thinking out loud~~~It was and still is my belief that this rhyming jag mneme started could have another meaning. He has said it is not role related so I made a note and dropped it. Now others have taken the bait and run with it. I'm wondering if tonight he'll reel one in?~~~

unvote:Nanook Vote: Mneme
No good (for the town) ever comes of tricking the town.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:40 pm

Post by gslamm »

I was thinking more of the SK who has to sandwich a post to night kill sort of thing. Or the role that has to have a player use their screen name to be eligable for recruitment. Remember I listed two other options that could also explain it.

Big-K; I took the post you quoted to be a denial of the first two possibilities I offered.

Talitha;More Likely, Hmmm not sure . Possible Yep! And with nothing better than my feeling than Nanook is way too eager in this game, which no one else supports...

That reminds me
Fos:Nanook
who I still feel is way too eager
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 25, 2004 12:25 pm

Post by gslamm »

Vote Mr_G
I find his reaction to a single vote suspicious So I'm willing to add my own.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:23 am

Post by gslamm »

unvote Mrg vote thoth
Thoth is not exactly new, but thats good enough for me...
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 29, 2004 9:49 pm

Post by gslamm »

Mr.G. wrote: What seems good enough for you? Sketchwick gave no reason for voting Thoth, and neither did you. I honestly don't see anything suspicious enough about Thoth to warrant a vote as of yet.
While Sketchwick is not quite "Jeep" caliber {none of us are} his gut check matched what I was feeling.

For now My vote stays on Thoth. Since it's 9 to lynch, if nobody adds any pressure I'll probably go looking for another bandwagon. Maybe Sketch, maybe someone else. Thats how we generate discussion which leads to finding scum.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:03 am

Post by gslamm »

Maybe you should re-read my last post. If I'm going to follow someone, it'll be someone who is a good player.

Lacking that, :roll: right now a wagon is a wagon...

Unvote Thoth / Vote Sketchwick
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #11) » Mon May 03, 2004 9:38 pm

Post by gslamm »

Unvote Sketchwick
b'wagons going nowhere, and there really was no reason behind it.

I'm most suspicious of BigK, for throwing votes around
and pretending to have a reason for it,
as well as general attitude. Mneme is also somewhat suspicious now that he's gone into lurker mode.

Some of you don't seem to realize that this early in a LARGE game, a single semi-random vote gets us nowhere and eventually we have to pile on somewhere. This is not necessarily inteded to lynch as much as it is to establish a base of information and a direction to the game.

I'm not sure, and neither is anyone else it seems, which way to push, but we certainly need to make some progress before Jeep settles the matter for us. That said no vote for now. I'll wait on some kind of impetus to throw my vote behind.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #12) » Wed May 05, 2004 7:03 am

Post by gslamm »

post #208 :wink: though your syntax correction is noted.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #13) » Wed May 05, 2004 9:17 am

Post by gslamm »

Vote Mneme
Simple enough.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #14) » Mon May 10, 2004 3:52 am

Post by gslamm »

Vote Thoth
Talitha seems set on it.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #15) » Mon May 10, 2004 9:45 pm

Post by gslamm »

Jaguar, Haven't we been through this already?

I agree mneme could not have been 'the' or 'part of the' multiple attackers. MrG was obviously targeted and protected last night. It seems this also blocked his investigation.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Tue May 11, 2004 9:07 am

Post by gslamm »

unvote

Neither am I required to bandwagon. It is how I choose to play. As to putting forward my own opinion, I have and got nowhere.

I stated day one I was suspicious of mneme and it went nowhere.

Of the options listed I'm inclined to go with #3. And strongly disagree with option #1.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #17) » Sun May 16, 2004 2:34 am

Post by gslamm »

Glad to help
Vote Thoth
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #18) » Sun May 16, 2004 2:38 am

Post by gslamm »

oops
unvote / Vote Talitha
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #19) » Sun May 16, 2004 2:43 pm

Post by gslamm »

I'll claim tomorrow to help clear up all I can. For now I'm sticking with the "I've got my reasons" and yes I share Sketh's suspicions of MrG.

I'd be willing to change my vote, except that would probably lead to my lynch and I KNOW I'm on the towns side ~sigh~
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #20) » Mon May 17, 2004 2:28 am

Post by gslamm »

unvote Vote MrG.
as I said ...
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #21) » Mon May 24, 2004 2:09 am

Post by gslamm »

I'm back and will catch-up and post with substance in a few hours...
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #22) » Mon May 24, 2004 2:33 am

Post by gslamm »

It turns out I don't need the "hours" I mentioned in my last post.

Vote: Willows Weep
as her claim would be an incredible coincidence...
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #23) » Mon May 24, 2004 4:00 am

Post by gslamm »

Willows wrote: If you're scum then even then its only a maybe because I could block good things from happening by chance.
This line just says volumes. First you insinuate that I am scum, Hah! Then you say you can block things good for the mafia? As if that will convince anyone NOT to lynch you...

In the next paragaphs you confuse the heck out of me. You say you only blocked Talitha. Then you say you've made 2 choices. You seem pretty obsessed with stating your concerns about harming the town, but blocked a cop with no reasons I can decode.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #24) » Mon May 24, 2004 10:23 pm

Post by gslamm »

... and for nights 1 and 2 ?

Here's the thing. I am Vera Violet Vinn (role blocker/doc). I am required to protect someone every night. An unfortunate side effect of my impromptu concerts is that player loses their night choice.

N1. Mneme - Random. He' likes classical music :lol:
Seems this blocked his kill that night though I couldn't know this till later.
N2. Jaguar - Semi-random, Seemed to have it in for me :shock:
N3. MrG - Most obvious kill target :oops:
Sorry you lost an investigation but it seemed like the best move for me at the time.
N4. Talitha - Second most obvious kill target :roll:
See above ...

So you see why your story is unbelievable. To me anyways. If you re-read my posts over the last few days you can see I hinted at this and maybe some of my play will make more sense.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #25) » Wed May 26, 2004 11:34 pm

Post by gslamm »

Talitha< I'm not sure I can agree that I was trying to confirm your claim as much as I thought you were a likely kill target. It's a nice side benefit that if I target a killer they get blocked. Note: When I protected Mneme the 1st night we only had one kill. I thought it more likely you were what you said you were since you confirmed me as innocent. Though even this doesn't confirm you totally.

I have trouble with Mr.G. since Mneme just rolled over instead of putting up a good fight. This just doesn't seem normal for him or most people for that matter. At the time Mr.G was the only outed/functional role that looked like he needed protecting ... if he was/is town.

Besides you and Mr.G. and Me for that matter don't want to be TOO confirmed or we'll become even more likely targets...

As for my stating my intention to claim: I know docs aren't supposed to "come out" as a rule but in this case I felt it better that everyone understand Mr.G.' being blocked. (and your then future block). You see it wasn't nervous or defensive as much as it was my busting to let people know what was going on.

I'm sure that someone has the investigative power to tell a players role name or some other variation. Just as I'm almost positive we have another protective type role. I doubt however that we have two roleblockers. So this IS in my eyes a simple matter of cross-claiming.

So my vote stays on WW.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (isolation #26) » Sun May 30, 2004 7:16 am

Post by gslamm »

Excellent! Since auntie Cadmium our vig made the only kill N3, it looks like I did protect Mr.G. Now I don't feel so bad about the lost investigation.

I'm still seeing WW as cross claiming and I'm real confused why we haven't lynched her yet.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #477 (isolation #27) » Mon May 31, 2004 7:10 am

Post by gslamm »

gaspode wrote: After looking through the book, I realized that Vera Violet Vinn playing the "very very very awful" violin doesn't seem like she would have any doc-like qualities; on the contrary, it seems a bit like a scum role to me (Ichabod and the other little yellow guy are holding their ears as if in pain).
As it was explained to me I don't heal, I prevent the attack. It's unfortunate that this annoys the targeted by preventing their action too.

I still don't believe WW, but if I were forced to change my vote it would go to Cadmium as I'm always leary of a claimed vig.
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #28) » Mon May 31, 2004 5:20 pm

Post by gslamm »

I agree. Sketchwick, Morpheus, BigK or Fuldu at random got it. Though I feel it likely that unless I get lucky I'll be the one killed tonight. I'm ok with that since I would have had to come out today anyway AND it lead to catching scum. Can we lynch WW now?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:46 am

Post by gslamm »

Sketch: :oops: missed the conditional. Actually I'm convinced WW is scum.

Cadmium of course will kill me if that turns out to be false. Or I'll be lynched tomorrow if I survive. So there is no benifit for me to be lying.

So I should protect one of the cops? or a non-cop?
gslamm
gslamm
Goon
gslamm
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 05, 2004 2:57 pm

Post by gslamm »

I figured Jaguar was on to me and smelled like the doc. The next morning is when I figured we probably didn't have one.

A better question is why didn't the mafia bring me in after mneme was gone?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”