Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2828 (isolation #200) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:56 am

Post by pisskop »

isnt that what you called it?

'grabbing for tc'?

i gathered that context is hard n shit, which is why you used your power role im the worst possible way, but cripes guy
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2838 (isolation #201) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:14 am

Post by pisskop »

well no?

Asking wgeurts to reinforce himself as a townread is hardly unreasonable after he drops his trousers over the gamestate.

And who have I called scum here that wasnt you tso? youre awful quick to jump on the offensive here, but youre the only one on my wagon I pyshed a case on.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (isolation #202) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:03 am

Post by pisskop »

wow. out-bloody-standing.

wgeurts is a mason gladiator. clapclapclap
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #203) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:06 am

Post by pisskop »

you cant keep him alive on the prediliction that he pinky pronise not to fuck up. its a precident youre setting.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2855 (isolation #204) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:09 am

Post by pisskop »

and suprise - hes already done more damage to the game than most scum could ever in one day.

You have no reason to take the road

'well we know wgeurts is fuckawful town but maybe theres a 1 in 10 chance pk is scum because hes not begging us to live'

it amounts to wifom and paranoia
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:31 am

Post by pisskop »

except not?

this is more or less an apoeal to rational, a restated 'im the better mechanical role/player'

i mean, all the points are the same, i just didnt call my audiance idiots :/

which makes the irony of you not seeing that all the sweeter maxi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2860 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:44 am

Post by pisskop »

time and time again those on my lynch have forewarded bad logic and improbable magic as their case.

they have made no comnent on wagon composition, oddly enough. they keep lining up lynches and preflip assocations however
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #207) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:23 am

Post by pisskop »

what part of your role indicates we have the option to NL?

vote No Lynch

Dig the sauce, its stronger than youll ever have. vc show us nl
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #208) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:24 am

Post by pisskop »

you dont get to back out of your mistake W

I
want
you lynched as an example. if you live it sets a precidence
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #209) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:04 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2894, T S O wrote:
In post 2853, pisskop wrote:you cant keep him alive on the prediliction that he pinky pronise not to fuck up. its a precident youre setting.

I'm perfectly fine setting this precedent. A lot of other people are as well.

What a weak argument for lynching wguerts this is.

Well your arguement for lynching me has sunk so low you are now using 'personal honor' to justify it
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2910 (isolation #210) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I am curious to see where peri goes though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #211) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Personal honor, of course, being a code for 'shit, I know im wrong but I cant be seen bending'.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2913 (isolation #212) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2395, popsofctown wrote:But he was so deep in scumminess

See, this is the part that immediately triggers the 'bullshit' alarm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2914 (isolation #213) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:12 am

Post by pisskop »

All 2 of his mentions of me before today are obscure.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #214) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:18 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2916, T S O wrote:When did I ever mention personal honor? Stop talking shit. It makes you look like a moron.

In post 2897, T S O wrote:I have thought about this a lot, and I won't compromise myself by voting wguerts today. t.

get ripped rerard
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2921 (isolation #215) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:19 am

Post by pisskop »

TSO really needs a copping. No matter what way the day goes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2922 (isolation #216) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2920, SirCakez wrote:Piss if we lynch wgeurts and he flips town who should we be lynching tomorrow?

Mime.

I considered be facetious enough to say me, but honestly I didnt put up a fight to stay here just to give it up when suddenly its reveal that yes, wgeurts really did fuck up that bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #217) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2917, PeregrineV wrote:In the end, if it looks like you've caught us scum through all that, I'd probably go for no lynch

we cant no lynch. wgeurts pretends we can with his offshoots and skittish remarks, but I voted for it just to prove it cant be done. Hoe stupid would his role be if we could just shrug off the responibilty because we got cold feet or he was going to lose.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2925 (isolation #218) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Peri, I dont think you know what my scum game looks like. Think it over
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2926 (isolation #219) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:24 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2924, SirCakez wrote:And if Mimi is vigged like expected? Then who?
Peregrine read on TSO? Your comment implies a scumread but you haven't explicitly said it.

If im completely honest TSO is swingging back into Null territory. I could buy he believes his terribad arguements. I
somebody
has to, amirite?

popso is utter garbage. Honeslty him, mime, and likely one of the lurkers.

hmmm, I got a good feel from flubbers single post of the day. I dont townread peri explicitly but I do need his vote.

I would say that ely is scum. Town ely is more involved. OC scum ely is too . . . but I dont like her slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2927 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Its possible mime is town. Im actually a little glad that they have another day to sort themselves.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2929 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

Ely isnt here, she isnt playing, sher motivations arent those of trying to figure stuff out.

Look at the questions she asked just before here:
In post 1794, Elyse wrote:Are you trying to scumread me for putting in effort?

Theyre all opinion questions, and she simply nods and agrees with all of them. Its an attempt to look like shes doing something
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2930 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:28 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean I did explicitly call her out, and she retreated into the shadows like some kind of ghoul.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2931 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:32 am

Post by pisskop »

You asking me this sounds a bit like preparing to sell me up the river and let scum know its okay to be a bumbling fool as long as you appeal to the boysclub and promise to hammer yourself if your town target flips town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2933 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Answer me what you guys do with Badplay Brohan if I do get flipped and its town?

would you advocate his vig? Can you honestly put any faith in the accuracy of his reads from here on out? Do you gain anything you wouldnt have with an actual functioning role in decent hands?

Because I wouldnt trust him not to fuck up lylo if he had his way.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2934 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:34 am

Post by pisskop »

@cakes, I guess.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2936 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:36 am

Post by pisskop »

TSO was a scumread who happened to be championing my lynch. Its natural to need to fight him back.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2941 (isolation #227) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:47 am

Post by pisskop »

It is. but it can lack staying power.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2943 (isolation #228) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:52 am

Post by pisskop »

ohs?

Assuming 1 team, 6 or so scum.

ely, [mime, rob], almost, [popso, tso].

For good measure you could throw in beeboy and some lurkers to round it out. I havent read a fair part of the game
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2945 (isolation #229) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:56 am

Post by pisskop »

nope, Im not doing this, thats not how my brain does things.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (isolation #230) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

so lynch me wgeurts :roll:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2949 (isolation #231) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2948, wgeurts wrote:There is literally no other option.

In post 2318, wgeurts wrote:worst case scenario we no lynch.

In post 2862, wgeurts wrote:I find it hard to believe Pisskop wouldn't vote no lynch if he were town as he claims he thinks I'm town.

In post 2255, wgeurts wrote:
In post 2253, popsofctown wrote:I won't let her erase your Final Fantasy save file Wgeurts I'll give her her own cartridge.

No. We need her dead by tomorrow.

In post 2766, wgeurts wrote:Lynch me tomorrow

In post 2798, wgeurts wrote:If she is still alive by tomorrow we should lynch her anyway.

In post 2868, wgeurts wrote:I will fudge Gladiate myself tomorrow if he flips town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2950 (isolation #232) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:08 am

Post by pisskop »

Like youre all other the place with your awfulness.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2951 (isolation #233) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:10 am

Post by pisskop »

You dont know who you want dead when.

First you need her to die today, then you need to lynch me, then you want to lynch yourself, now me, then her.

Just shut the hell up you whiney indigent
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2953 (isolation #234) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Im glad thats the the part you focus on. Not you claiming to be able to No Lynch if you wanted. Not trying to blackmail the town. Not claiming I would nolynch if I were town but then you yourself not moving your vote. Not directly claiming its me or you, then trying to scumread me for not wanting to No Lynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #235) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

My god. it must be hard to think coherently when you always contradict yourself.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2956 (isolation #236) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:14 am

Post by pisskop »

NO. no he didnt. Becuause everyone who supports him wants to coddle him instead to making him man-up and accpet his shit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2959 (isolation #237) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:17 am

Post by pisskop »

1) I expressed suspicion of its validity
2) I didnt claim that the lynch shouldnt happen.
3) In fact, Im pretty sure I explicitly asked for it to happen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2960 (isolation #238) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:18 am

Post by pisskop »

But you know, none of that is why you gladiated me, nor is it relevant to this discussion, which has become which player is less diruptive and which player has their act together more.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2965 (isolation #239) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:23 am

Post by pisskop »

who has a guilty on me?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2993 (isolation #240) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

1) Ive read day 2.

2)
In post 2987, popsofctown wrote:e Survivor is getting EXTRA TOWN CRED for being THE PERSON THAT SCUMBAG POPSOFCTOWN WANTS TO LYNCH and it's like one step forward two steps back in every direction

what? Arer you guys claiming I dropped a survivor tell?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2994 (isolation #241) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

I would really, really feel better if we had a cop on TSO.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #242) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:14 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2995, popsofctown wrote:Survivor is a subcategory of scumtells that have to do with self-preservation. It's a turn of phrase

neat.

I learn new slang ereday.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3003 (isolation #243) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:15 am

Post by pisskop »

My self preservation has meta reasons as well. When I do roll scum now I can spaz around and call people poopyheads and delibrately overreact.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3004 (isolation #244) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:16 am

Post by pisskop »

:shifty:

My playstylez, its totally unplanned but ends up meshing pwell.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3018 (isolation #245) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:04 am

Post by pisskop »

Id really feel good if somebody vigged that slot.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3023 (isolation #246) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by pisskop »

stahp.

there are better viggies than you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3029 (isolation #247) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:43 pm

Post by pisskop »

mmmmm magic
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3032 (isolation #248) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

1) its probs multiballs. I see no reason to assume its not
2) unless youre claiming he slipped it instead of idly mentioned it no. Plenty of town are intelligent enough to surmise it.

My personal opinion is that, in this context above, it depends on if he's pushing for a venmar lynch/voted him or pressured him significantly. If he did it implies he was using this knowledge as leverage. If it was a passing comment then most likely he was speculating.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #249) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:28 pm

Post by pisskop »

'oh look an AtE. let me follow it and claim to be emotional'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #250) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:30 pm

Post by pisskop »

you know what I like? I like to hop my vote around in already confusing games and then say'opps, I followed the heart of the cards'

because we all subscribed to objectivity a second ago, and objectively rated yougyrts as trash
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #251) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

butt
noo
, lets all do this some more. this day is getting ripe.

im not varsoon has made their policy on posting clear, btw
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3140 (isolation #252) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:39 pm

Post by pisskop »

You know what hasnt happened?

yougurts has not

-made an attempt to finished his promised reads list and catchup
-apologized for/retracted his claim to want to use his power. oh sure, he put a qualifier onto it.
-made any actual, nonemotional nofriendcardy attempt to reach out
-produced content
-tried to convince anyone new he is town/notshit
-adddressed his glaring claims to be able to nolynch
-addressed the worst gladiate ever after after declaring multiple times that nicole should die
-offered up any reads at all
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #253) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

what information do we need again to end the day?

who hasnt produced that has not had ample oppurtunity to had they given the cares to?

why are we hung up? Is nicole v rob going to suddenly demistify without more NAs/flipping?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3150 (isolation #254) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:21 am

Post by pisskop »

People who play in games with me regularly get policy pushed. And lynched if I can force it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3151 (isolation #255) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:23 am

Post by pisskop »

There is zero excuse for his play. But Im well past berating him for it. We shouldnt have to rehash this shitty argument about how its so scummy it has to be VI.

The more it gets brought up and the more people want to WK him the worse this game will get later trying to sort this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3153 (isolation #256) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:25 am

Post by pisskop »

You have NO, none, zero, not one good excuse for his play, both before the gladiate and after.

Youre defending him is so far beyond me that I even hesitate to call it explicitly scum muddying the waters. Even though that would be my strat here as scum.

Its likely some stupid loyalty to him that has no bearing in reality or the objectivity you claim to endorse.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3154 (isolation #257) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:26 am

Post by pisskop »

This lynch isnt about scum. I think its failry well ewstablished by now that th odds are astronomical that we both are town.

That you, Maxous, continue down this path is ridiculous.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3155 (isolation #258) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 am

Post by pisskop »

This lynch is about is
having
to choose one of us because somebody errantly thought that they could [insert actual logic that wgeurts still hasnt shared here].

His play is so beyond helpful or protown, and most of the peopl actually voting me havent actually stepped up to call me scum with any certainty.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3156 (isolation #259) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:29 am

Post by pisskop »

I literally do not understand how you in good faith could defend this shitshow from him. Its not about how town he looks for acting like he doesnt know how to play suddenly. Its about him proving he isnt an asset to the game; in any capacity.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3161 (isolation #260) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:48 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3159, popsofctown wrote:Also, why don't you want to No-Lynch if you think wgeurts is town, since that would work towards the wincon you claim to have?

WE CANT YOU FUCKING MORON

DO YOU NOT READ OR ARE YOU ACTUALLY TWEAKED?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3163 (isolation #261) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:51 am

Post by pisskop »

And Ive alreadly lain out why wgeurts lynch needs to happen even if we could no lynch.

We cant let him be so blatently anti-town and then blush and giggle and stammer around and say he didnt mean it and then not die. it was a shit play to gladiate anyone today. it was a shit play to dissappear. it was a shit play to not address the gorwing concerns on him. it was a shit play to whine, complain, and corral people; to try to emotionally blackmail them. it continues to be a shit play to avoid concepts like

WE CANT FUCKING NO LYNCH

and then its also shit that you seem to still think we can.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3166 (isolation #262) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:55 am

Post by pisskop »

we arent no lynching because you pansies cant get over your aversion to lynching what im sure is a nice enough person irl.

We are lynching that shit.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #263) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:56 am

Post by pisskop »

I would rather you lynched me than we waste a day here and NL what a terrible fucking idea.

wgeurts suggests repeatedly that we
could
no lynch, but only after its obvious he will die. Hes threatened to continue the gladiate like a moron.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3175 (isolation #264) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:22 am

Post by pisskop »

lol @ too lazy to go check.

I got 2 names, and one of whom Im sure I can see saying what they did
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3176 (isolation #265) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:23 am

Post by pisskop »

o/ you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3183 (isolation #266) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

How inspiring.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #267) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

On the one hand, I dont want to drive him away.

On the other hes getting lynched, and wont be here to see me flip.

Besides, its directly relevant to this days lynch. were lynching the most disruptive player, the one with the least ability to help this town.

And also believe it or not the mainclaimmakes the mimi flip a bit more foreseeable
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3195 (isolation #268) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:32 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3193, popsofctown wrote:@wgeurts, would you promise to gladiate mimi tomorrow if town lynched pisskop today and pisskop flipped town?

Thats stupid.

We dont need mimi gladiated. Whgat a fucking copout
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3197 (isolation #269) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:33 am

Post by pisskop »

theres no way

Stop trying to save his with desparate backroom deals.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3198 (isolation #270) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

Like Popso seriously just suggested we should let wgeurts use his gladiate on mimi

The person whose lynch he interrupted
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3199 (isolation #271) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:35 am

Post by pisskop »

the poerson with a gulty on them.

I cant even blieve were letting somebody wih a guilty live today, let alone that we want to use a gladiate on them.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (isolation #272) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes, use somebody else's preflip assocs to justify it.

Its a bad idea. Its worse than bad. And yes, a scum flip from wgeurts would incriminate you.

idk why you want to snark at it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3202 (isolation #273) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:41 am

Post by pisskop »

This day is going on too long. We have zero reason to wait for 2 days for ely to be in prod range.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #274) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats awful. If you cant trust him to use his power correctly then you shouldnt be advocating that he live.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3207 (isolation #275) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:57 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3205, popsofctown wrote:
In post 3201, pisskop wrote:Yes, use somebody else's preflip assocs to justify it.

Its a bad idea. Its worse than bad. And yes, a scum flip from wgeurts would incriminate you.

idk why you want to snark at it.

A scum flip from wgeurts takes me from 98% confirmed scum to 99% confirmed scum so obviously I can't let him flip. So I'm gonna defend him really hard and use my scumteam's second and third protective roles to keep him from dying at night so that me, wgeurts, and mimi can push a mislynch when 7 people are left and endgame you guys.

its your play.

You snarking it as you try to save him looks just as bad as if you didnt.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3211 (isolation #276) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Well no.

hes getting lynched. All the people stupid enough to buy into this are already on my wagon
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (isolation #277) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:14 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, if youre going to shitpost it up I see no reason not to drag this out of you until you are wary of it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3213 (isolation #278) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:15 am

Post by pisskop »

I gotta get my rocks off somehow when were waiting for the lurker to clock in.

I dont even have a read on nero yet, ill or not.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3218 (isolation #279) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Well no. Not having daychat is exactly what would allow such a move.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3220 (isolation #280) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:38 am

Post by pisskop »

You spend all this time talking about how awful of a play it was but all it amounts to is "personal belief that wgeurts could not have done this because TOO SCUMMY TO BE SCUM'
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (isolation #281) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:40 am

Post by pisskop »

So, now that thats been established that its an emotional fueled croc of "I need to save this guy from his own actions", I think we need Nero to actually play not_v to not be a waste of space
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3225 (isolation #282) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:57 am

Post by pisskop »

i dont know why people are trying to justify this lynch based on who is town still. Is it that ingrained that after its fairly obvious that both can be town we need to try to clear one player extra emotionally so we can save them like they are our lost puppy?

He fucked up. He gladiated the wrong person, and it bit him in the ass. Doesnt matter if hes scum atp. Its clear his play has been anything but well-thought.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3226 (isolation #283) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:58 am

Post by pisskop »

And frankly, that people have started trying to 'clear' wgeurts instead of 'confscum' me is a clear sign they know, somewhere in their poor little heads, that this is wrong.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3235 (isolation #284) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Id expect scum to hard defend one of the two of us. :|

not impressed
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (isolation #285) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh? why peri?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3260 (isolation #286) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

Just VOTE:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #287) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by pisskop »

and then thepersons name

and then [/v]
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3264 (isolation #288) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

Hi. Who wants the honor of hammer? Can we not drag this out?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (isolation #289) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

Sounds like theres some suspect slip-knowledge.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3278 (isolation #290) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Listen, can you not?

Id really prefer a lurker get vigged since we have a healthy queue for ropes
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3279 (isolation #291) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

Not varsoon and nero.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3282 (isolation #292) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Clear out the trash that lets the scum lurk by.

And yea, d1 I did lurk. and if I were vigged I really couldnt have complained then
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3344 (isolation #293) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

so nero shows up to suck up the game. as per his mo
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (isolation #294) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

almosr is p scummy tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3347 (isolation #295) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

eww you never xould get right son
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3348 (isolation #296) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

i havent taken much in mafia personally but nero is pretty close to the exception

hes like one of those kids who go limp on their parents at the supermarket because hes positve he needs candy.

hes compketely wrong, compketely immovable, and completely unenlightened. Like a wet noodle he *plop* sticks to the worst things.

and thats just his town game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3354 (isolation #297) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

too late 4 that

find a reason to rehash that. Nobody was interested in asking back when they ran me up.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (isolation #298) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

im janey, some junk merchant mechanic lesbian who gets the girl in the epilogue.

i have specialized wares that save lives, but a so foreward and distracted byy sex drive.

pb is random nonsense. Ive already run through why
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3407 (isolation #299) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Y?

Its an alt, and besides the 'foe' function doesnt work in games,, only in queues and GD threads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3408 (isolation #300) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

And thats a bit of an overreaction when anonymous alts even exist in such numbers. Chances are youd play with this person again eventually if you stuck around.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3418 (isolation #301) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:36 pm

Post by pisskop »

Stop. We arent no lynching. This town isnt quite that bad at Mafia.

You dont no-lynch in mafia unless its mylo. We arent passing up a townguided kill.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3420 (isolation #302) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

whatever. I cant argue with stupiditiy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3421 (isolation #303) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youre letting that pisspoor play live though, is telling scum they can whine and bitch and lurk, and appeal to emotions and make the shittiest plays and not die, and thats somethuing I do have an issue with.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3422 (isolation #304) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Ive never seen spo many people noncommital attituides and malliable ethics codes.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3436 (isolation #305) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

We arent no lynching because its stupid. We need flips, we need town driven kills, we need to not crumble just because.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3450 (isolation #306) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by pisskop »

holy pisskop

lynch wgeurts.

rob claimed guilty on nicole, wgeurts intrrrupted her lynh to gladiate me.

we think he is towm but we know I am a lesnian doc.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3479 (isolation #307) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

tso did, funny enough rc.

but tomorrow
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3480 (isolation #308) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

Youd be a terribl nk, vig or otherwise.

People are literally lining up for rope
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3485 (isolation #309) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by pisskop »

for all 3 of his posts. stahp.

you have all night to read. we can lynch him together in 2 days
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3488 (isolation #310) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:31 pm

Post by pisskop »

no go read tonight
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3491 (isolation #311) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

well its in my iso. search for her name. can we not drag this out?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3504 (isolation #312) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:02 pm

Post by pisskop »

You cant win em all Wgeurts

but i do okay myself. :o
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3505 (isolation #313) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Who were you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3507 (isolation #314) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by pisskop »

I have to look back but Ive said I believe scum would hard defemd one of us.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3530 (isolation #315) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:08 am

Post by pisskop »

thats lazy empty words if you dont meta him to see how you usally performs
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3543 (isolation #316) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:49 am

Post by pisskop »

meh.

I would look at what he's doing.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3544 (isolation #317) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:50 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not sure I have enough experience to know if this reserved backseat hes taken is what he do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (isolation #318) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Hes been at two extremes.

Theres that awful push on dwlee, which honestly Im still not sure how people liked/appreciated/agreed it held weight. Totally aggressive to the point of supressing dwlee.

Then theres today, in which he sort of mirrors yesterday. He was very active, very pushy, and then tapered off into a neutral place.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (isolation #319) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:51 am

Post by pisskop »

Hes been at two extremes.

Theres that awful push on dwlee, which honestly Im still not sure how people liked/appreciated/agreed it held weight. Totally aggressive to the point of supressing dwlee.

Then theres today, in which he sort of mirrors yesterday. He was very active, very pushy, and then tapered off into a neutral place.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3547 (isolation #320) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:53 am

Post by pisskop »

I tend to scumread it. Its like pushing out all the 'required' content from the slot at once and then letting the pieces fall where they may. Of course, he comes in to imply mildly that he feels one way or another, but that another thing I tend to scumread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (isolation #321) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:13 am

Post by pisskop »

Im not getting lynched. Today was your day, and guess what? Didnt happen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (isolation #322) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 am

Post by pisskop »

I mean, you can pretend youre upset about it, but if yoiu
really
felt this type of way about it you would have let the paranoia build up. But you didnt.

There was no way you didnt think that couold happen.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (isolation #323) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:28 am

Post by pisskop »

We'll see if I dont die tongiht then?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (isolation #324) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 am

Post by pisskop »

We should be lynching the lurkers.

Flubber and anyone upto and including nero.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (isolation #325) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

gdi rc
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (isolation #326) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:10 pm

Post by pisskop »

Y u have the balls?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3844 (isolation #327) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:40 am

Post by pisskop »

vote: mimi

a lot of useless spec today.

not suprised rob was 'roleblocked'. with the disk of a pror or w.e on him.

almosts claim was hella premature.

mimi continues to be the obvious lynch, but wat do if town?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (isolation #328) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:42 am

Post by pisskop »

also wow. a lot of residual hate for me for wgeurts acting on me. I didnt do a thing.

but setain players think that providing scum with examples of towm being whiney and tunnely will soehow help the site
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3848 (isolation #329) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:44 am

Post by pisskop »

but l-2 dingleberry
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3850 (isolation #330) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:46 am

Post by pisskop »

ohhs. yeap.

oh well. you guys were just spinning on circles anyway
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3852 (isolation #331) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:47 am

Post by pisskop »

good job running them up. cuz this has never happened before
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3855 (isolation #332) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:56 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3853, SirCakez wrote:Pay attention <.<
That's why I unvoted.

well good news. scum should have been fairly eager to hop onto this 'confirmed' wagon. perhaps early too.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3857 (isolation #333) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:02 am

Post by pisskop »

oh wow. that does look like trash

so does grapes. floating in from the ether to show his slick activelurker skills
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3861 (isolation #334) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3858, grapes wrote:I'd probably just shrug off the quickhammer normally. But pretending like you thought it was L2 is dripping in fake.

hey, thats why youre active lurking in the background while other people control the game with actions - because its safer for you
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3865 (isolation #335) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:16 am

Post by pisskop »

well, i dont recall calling it a scumread grapes - but you seem to think you have to be defensive
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3867 (isolation #336) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:17 am

Post by pisskop »

@cakes

i recall townreading scum flubber before and scumreading town flubber
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3870 (isolation #337) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:20 am

Post by pisskop »

im interested in why no vig. sk? hmmm.

an sk and 2balls is asking for swingyness. even in a 24p. but this is where it would be.

the roles in the game seem largely normal for a theme thus far.

does lore support so many baddies?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3873 (isolation #338) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:29 am

Post by pisskop »

if 2 2 1 is correct than i have too make irons. a vig would make it what 3 3 8fuckingteen?

no wai. too much town.

Ely is def scum though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3875 (isolation #339) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

is 19 2 2 1 at all balanced? 4 die a day.

maybe uneven teams.

pedit: im just poibting out your well timed input that suddenly got a lot less timely now that its pointed out
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3883 (isolation #340) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:53 am

Post by pisskop »

grapes is probtown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3885 (isolation #341) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:54 am

Post by pisskop »

and yt is still probtown
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (isolation #342) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:04 am

Post by pisskop »

eww

youve seen my scumgame. are you suggesting im a capable player?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3891 (isolation #343) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:05 am

Post by pisskop »

also im meh on the popso and maxous townreads people are handing out.

i heard somebody say FN tho
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3899 (isolation #344) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3892, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:yes, that is kind of why I read you as town before, but most shit is way easier to fake in multiball. There is clear scum motivation behind trying to keep my alignment up in the air another day.

your poor thing. ill have you know im a pretty good scum player

Dont confuse me not playing in larges as being bad
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3900 (isolation #345) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:13 am

Post by pisskop »

wait.

no.

yt.

I KNOW for a fact suze is a competent wally player with a grasp of social dynamic. Shes been more quiet than im used to from her. i dont explicitly townread her
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3912 (isolation #346) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:30 am

Post by pisskop »

stahp.

scum has to start crosskilling
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3920 (isolation #347) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:47 am

Post by pisskop »

stahp.

all three are bad but i dont see them on a team
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3948 (isolation #348) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:11 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3944, Rob14 wrote:
In post 3943, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I do NOT tolerate stupidity.

One day, you'll learn to accept yourself. <3

Her play didnt get her lynched
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3980 (isolation #349) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:31 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3965, popsofctown wrote:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The pisskop quickhammer is pretty convenient. I noticed every time I said anything in thread day 2, he quoted my post, said X was false because F, G, and H, and then condescended. But today he didn't address my NKA directly and quickhammered so that discussion will move forward to the next NKA and results of the next night actions. Maybe that means his faction is the one that submitted the peregrine kill.

Youre such a skeevy little thing.

Just keep pushng me passively like that. It works for nero all none of the time.

pedit: you arent getitng tempbanned for this. Ive said much worse, even in this thread.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3984 (isolation #350) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:32 am

Post by pisskop »

The 'rob is a lyncher for powahz' isnt a bad concept. Scum could do themselves a favor by killing it with fire.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3986 (isolation #351) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:33 am

Post by pisskop »

As scum, I typically advise engaging in emotional posthammer debates. They always look so genuine.

Even when its easier to ignore it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4007 (isolation #352) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:56 am

Post by pisskop »

can we not setup spec all over the game? What if pink unicorns farted cherry pies and we solved world hunger by holding beauty pagants?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4010 (isolation #353) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Except the lightning rod is 1shot and that doesnt confirm them and its not OP in a 24p game wth 3 kpn and youre inda fapping into the wind now and still not really very effective at pushing me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4011 (isolation #354) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:00 am

Post by pisskop »

Im so glad you decided to make that comment though. At least its orignal
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4013 (isolation #355) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Good.

Sit in the corner now and think about why that snt going to work
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4014 (isolation #356) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:02 am

Post by pisskop »

Youve crumbed it several times about how magic your role is, and Im calling bullshit on it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4016 (isolation #357) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:03 am

Post by pisskop »

MY role makes YOURS less likely to be a town role. :p
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4018 (isolation #358) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Hey, you cant say anything like that that I cant say right back.

Why are you such a weak debator?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4019 (isolation #359) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:06 am

Post by pisskop »

Go find actual reasons to suspect me instead of what looks like an oppurtunistic tunnel
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4022 (isolation #360) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:11 am

Post by pisskop »

She was townreading since before she was lynched.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4047 (isolation #361) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:19 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3656, T S O wrote:Yes, because I as scum, really need to push this mislynch hard or it will fail somehow.

Can you selfvote?

In post 3629, T S O wrote:
In post 3624, YT2980 wrote:So given that there are 16 players alive, a mere scum member has vanished, and town has lost 7 players, what is the likely town-scum ratio now? Is 11-5 a good bet? If so, we best tread carefully from here on out, esp. with the knowledge that there are three likely anti-town nk's.

When Nicole flips scum it'll be 10-2-2-1. We basically need to chain lynch scum or we lose. Even if we chain lynch, we require scum to crosskill.

In post 3662, T S O wrote:I'm going to bed, but keep up the AtE. I rely on that when I'm scum myself, but the only people who buy it are idiots.

One of things is not like the other one one of these things is bad.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4049 (isolation #362) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4031, T S O wrote:The people calling me scum are Nicole, who's confscum, beeboy, who has produced exactly zero relevant content for that accusation, and Elyse, who seemed to develop a scumread on me almost exactly as Nicole asked for the two of us to be lynched. This is a very good wagon. It has a nice mix of scum and idiots.

My bad. those were all TSO pushing for a nicole lynch.

THIS ^^ is TSO calling people idiots after he got what he wanted.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4050 (isolation #363) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

To make it extra clear, this is TSO walking back his scumread on nicole post-lynch
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4051 (isolation #364) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:20 am

Post by pisskop »

Hes scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4052 (isolation #365) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

The bad man.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4054 (isolation #366) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:21 am

Post by pisskop »

With bad pushes and bad posturing.

GDI how on earth you people ever read him at all is beyond me.

had you chumps and chumpettes listened to Papa Fusco to begin with we wouldn have had this.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4056 (isolation #367) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:23 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 4049, pisskop wrote:This is a very good wagon. It has a nice mix of scum and idiots.

Does this ^^

still hold true? that you think her wagon is scum and idiots?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4059 (isolation #368) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:25 am

Post by pisskop »

Nah. Tomorrow she dies. Im much happier with her tomorrow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4060 (isolation #369) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:26 am

Post by pisskop »

beboy is too buddyrific for me, tbh
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4065 (isolation #370) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:15 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3810, Skullduggery wrote:
Day 3, Vote Count #4

Current Vote Count:

(8)
Nicole Mimi Tithel -- CooLDoG, beeboy, YT2980, Rob13, T S O, Almost50, Flubbernugget, Elyse
(1)
T S O -- Nicole Mimi Tithel

(1)
pisskop -- popsofctown

Not Voting:
Suzune, Maxous, grapes, Nero Cain, pisskop, SirCakez
[/b]

Oh? Beeboy and nicole are the idiot and scum on your wagon?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4066 (isolation #371) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:15 am

Post by pisskop »

@TSO
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4067 (isolation #372) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:16 am

Post by pisskop »

Do tell me more about how you thought they were on you today?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4121 (isolation #373) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Too much twilight. Now we have Wonderbread shitting up the thread with hs dumbass theories. Im actually more apt to read the walls and effort form him as scummy.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (isolation #374) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:27 am

Post by pisskop »

You cant handle the truth.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4161 (isolation #375) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:59 am

Post by pisskop »

If you want. Well, I proted RC last night. And as you can see.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4163 (isolation #376) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol, because while there are a million scenerios with multiballing SKs and whatever, its always a good idea to kill a town slot that has a fresh pair of eyes that wll produce content. Killing him last night prevented any associations or content.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4164 (isolation #377) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not about to wifom around the clock when there's always a solid play to make. And thats protecting a contentless slot thats town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4165 (isolation #378) » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

Who do
you
think I should have protected?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5882 (isolation #379) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by pisskop »

I loved the game. The effort and design wasnt an issue for me.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5898 (isolation #380) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by pisskop »

Lol at me being the hottest talk in the game.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5899 (isolation #381) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by pisskop »

People cant seem to decide whether its better to write me off as a moron or respect my underlying ability to not die and make good reads.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5900 (isolation #382) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

And all three of the scum were busy trying to twist me into a pretzel because I didnt post ofr 1 whole day. Still a mystery to me how I ended up in so much trouble for having the best contribuitions D1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”