Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10541 (isolation #400) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

Math the next post you say where PV is scum I'll just policy lynch you I don't even care anymore.
The joke is old and you need to stop running off of OMGUS for that read because scum decided to use their factional kill on PV for NO REASON!
No seriously, stop.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10542 (isolation #401) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

9/10 PV is NEVER SCUM HERE
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10543 (isolation #402) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

If you think the slot is scum for some ungodly reason then just ignore it. You're not getting anywhere trying to plant the idea that PV is scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10547 (isolation #403) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

lmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaao Nero what's your Leon read?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10549 (isolation #404) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 6963, Creature wrote:Btw, scum getting Alhambra equals scum :]
Like. Creature got the rb wonder, but he says this?
I am really confused here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10550 (isolation #405) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

BaeReed and nancy are not the same alignment please try again Nero.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10551 (isolation #406) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10549, Alisae wrote:
In post 6963, Creature wrote:Btw, scum getting Alhambra equals scum :]
Like. Creature got the rb wonder, but he says this?
I am really confused here.
oh wait nvm I misread that. my bad. Creature specificly says scum getting Alhambra = Scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10553 (isolation #407) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

How about this.
LUV/Vecna/Leon/KidAmn/nancy
gg thanks for playing.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10554 (isolation #408) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maybe I should actually stop twittling my thumbs and go case someone.
Nero you should try that as well.
Either way gnite.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10556 (isolation #409) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Like, here's where I at with my reads.
{PV, Nero, Math, Maxous, Creature, Brian, BaeReed}
{Gork, Dave}
{Cloudie}
{KidAmn, Leon, LUV, nancy, Vecna}
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10557 (isolation #410) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10555, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10550, Alisae wrote:BaeReed and nancy are not the same alignment please try again Nero.
Why are you being snarky here? You mad that I'm not like "OMG ALISAE IS SOOOO TOWN, ANYONE THAT DOESN'T SEE THAT MUST BE STUPID." Grow the fuck up kid.

I'd take a Nancy scum over Senpai if pressed but remind me why Nancy and Senpai aren't the same alignment?
I don't really care about the first part. I really don't care how you read me.

As for the second, this is not what a TvT or an SvS looks like:
In post 9173, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 9098, nancy wrote:And yeah, Aslan's reads are a total joke.
In post 9099, nancy wrote:
In post 9055, Alisae wrote:This is without taking into consideration of associations.
Brian, LUV, Nero, BaeReed, Creature
These are my locktowns.
If Aslan is scum half of these probably are too.
nancy is scum.

In no world ever where nancy is town does she entertain the idea of Aslan being scum here.

VOTE: nancy
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10558 (isolation #411) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero I'm just frustrated because everyone's reads are all over the fucking place and the town finally needs to start showing some cohesion.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10562 (isolation #412) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10560, Nero Cain wrote:scum vote each other all the time so I'm not real sold on the idea of "they can't be scum b/c one of them voted the other!"
This is NOT the arguement I am making here. This is:
In post 10349, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:If you don't want to trust the meta towntell that even nancy admits exists even if she's trying to somehow still scumread Ali through it??? (and nancy I will remind you that this game started and that tell was dropped before that conversation so you can't even argue that I told Alisae, besides which if you actually honestly could ever think that I was scum with Ali you're tripping because it's not how I would interact with a buddy at all).
But whatever, I'ma go case Yuri slot now.
Bye.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10564 (isolation #413) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 1387, Fro99er wrote:
In post 1366, Spiffeh wrote:Frog why is Yuri scum?
1) When titus gets on Yuri about defending Vecna, Yuri goes "but frog did it too" () without even realizing I also defended drixx (, , , ) in the Vecna/Drixx thing. I took both sides at different time trying to sort shit out, but Yuri basically says why didn't you call out frog for defending Vecna, as a justification to why they did it. That's stuff scum does.

2) I'm only going to use the self-meta thing as a small point, but his reaction in to when I went "SPIFFEH :eek:" in seemed really worried

3) In Yuri wants to placate Titus, and it appears he doesn't want to ruffle titus' feathers. It's super appeasing type stuff like scum not wanting to stand out. Yuri says in that yes he is trying to placate Titus because Titus is probtown pushing them. However, later on in Yuri sorts Uzi as town and Yuri says he doesn't care about Uzi's push on him. It's a contradiction, so Yuri needs to explain why Titus push did matter but Uzi push didn't.

5) Yuri says they have issues with A+N in and when pressed on what the issue is by A+N in it turns out that it's the same prior issue from and . Reading those two posts, we see it's because Yuri doesn't like A+N is pressing Sondam about whether Sondam thought titus slipped or contradicted herself. That's perfectly legitimate reason to pressure Sondam, to find out if they meant contradict or slip (or both, as it turns out). Because contradict and slip can have different meanings. It's a bullshit issue to have with A+N. (to read more about it, read my which explains it better than I just did here)

4) My shows exactly ZERO scumhunting of Yuri's. All of a sudden Yuri drops a vote 3 posts later in on A+N, with no explanation. Finally the explanation comes in and it's a weak and shallow read that looks like it's just there to appear like scumhunting from Yuri.

5) Yuri passes the buck on trying to read people on the Maxous wagon which I call out in , and passes the buck again saying I should do the legwork in . Why pass the buck back on to the person questioning you, which he did twice to two different people in those two posts.

So there you go spiff.
Reposting this case.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10565 (isolation #414) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: KidAmn
Following this up with a vote.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10567 (isolation #415) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: Important VCs. From the time Yuri was wagoned to the end of the Day 1 lynch.
In post 3075, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.32

Yuri (9):
Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy (4):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage
Vecna (2):
Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai
davesaz (1):
Creature
Sondam (1):
Drixx
ssbm_Kyouko (1):
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai (1):
Elbirn

Not Voting (2):
davesaz, Sondam

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy (11):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri

Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, beeboy, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
These are what these VCs tell me.
Basicly these VCs tell me that Yuri was a lynch that scum really did not want, so they were forced to bus.
But then once ABR did things, scum found an excuse to hop off of Yuri and either go on ABR or Vecna, which ever one they picked.
You can tell this just by how slowly but surely Yuri went from 9-10 votes to 1.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10569 (isolation #416) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10566, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10559, Nero Cain wrote:And if Yuri was scum who are Yuri's scumbuddies that tipped the scales in favor of a not Yuri wagon?
VC 1.32: Yuri (9): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade

VC 1.42
Vecna (5): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage, Sondam
Albert B. Rampage (5): The DEO, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, Akane and Nebby, Creature
beeboy (5): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh, Elbirn

VC 1.48
beeboy (8): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby
Albert B. Rampage (6): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, Leonshade, beeboy, Caesar Wills It

VC 1.49
beeboy (11): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri
Albert B. Rampage (5): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, beeboy, Caesar Wills It

Looking at these VCs probably Leon (His vote for sure looked like a bus) but I'll get back to you more on this tomorrow I need my sleep.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10570 (isolation #417) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10568, Nero Cain wrote:like if you believe that then its pointing to scum being in you, Leon and Nancy. I'd much rather do a Nancy lynch.
Add LUV to this. I don't really care to ask you to take me out. I mean like, I guess I can see Gork scum now? I'ma go through ISOs sometime tomorrow.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10571 (isolation #418) » Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: I can't FUCKING Sleep so I'm starting with KidAmn's ISO
In post 9833, KidAmn wrote:
In post 9823, Leonshade wrote:VOTE: Nay

The info isn't all that useful, and we can make people claim it anyway if we really want to know.
Alisae wrote:Oh yeah btw I'm pretty sure Leon is scum now considering his Sondam vote.

Sondam was going to be lynched with or without my vote, I merely sped up the process.
In post 9826, Leonshade wrote:Nobody wanted to go for my top tier choices,
nor did anybody want to listen to my defense (or rather, JaeReed's defense) of Sondam.
I was starting to get paranoid of the slot myself, so I didn't mind them getting lynched, even if they were not an ideal choice.
I think Dave is town here, and I was fine with lynching Sondam instead of Dave.
Today I would like to lynch in CloudKicker/Brian/Caesar, maybe Gin (currently KidAmn IIRC).
First emphasis doesn't sound particularly like something a town-aligned player would say.
Second quote's emphasis sounds kinda contradictory/off to me, but I haven't read enough of the game yet to put it in context, so I'll let that lie for now and come back to it if needs be.
The Nay votes make very little sense to me, but I tend to come at Mafia from a position of "give me as much mod-confirmed info as possible no matter how irrelevant it might seem" (and the fact that this choice is even presented makes me think that the info
is
pertinent and useful in some way to town.
In post 9848, KidAmn wrote:
In post 9845, Alisae wrote:
In post 9843, KidAmn wrote:
In post 9836, Alisae wrote:@KidAmn why didn't you read the game over the night?
I'm going to assume you're joking about reading an entire 400 page game in the course of a weekend, because the alternative is casting aspersions regarding your social life. And I'd hate to do that.
Okay yeah good point but how much have you read.
About 25 pages worth of useful posting, so halfway through day 2.
In post 9896, KidAmn wrote:On a scale of 1-10 (1 low 10 high) how offended will people be if I start typing up my notes from my read through? It's gonna be slow and it's gonna be D2 onward to minimise the amount of spam.
In post 9901, KidAmn wrote:
In post 9899, Alisae wrote:
In post 9898, KidAmn wrote:
In post 9897, Alisae wrote:Kid idc but I got a question for ya.
Your previous slot holder stated they built Machu Picchu. Can you confirm this?
I really hate to call myself a liar, but I gotta. I don't have Machu Picchu. I would hope you'll understand that I don't want to discuss any other builds/failed builds at this point?
Oh good because he didn't. Saying you did have that would be a scumclaim.
Oh, okay, that's the game you want to play. That's interesting. Guessing I haven't gotten to that part of the story yet.
In post 10242, KidAmn wrote:Brief thoughts from my phone based on recent events, what I've read of the massive backlog of 90% shitposts, and the last 10-15 pages:

Caesar appears to have been gliding through most of the last three days on "lol look at my funny quirk" and the occasional bit of content whenever the prod comes near. However, the persistence with the quirk after being told several times its a pain in the arse to read leaves me at a nullread so far there. I agree that content post needs to be soon.

Alisae/A+N have been pinging me hard on my readthrough and the "scumcheck" founded entirely on hoping I'm as stupid as my account age is short and that I was being truthful on my readthrough progress didn't improve that. That said, I have like 100 pages of bullshit left to wade through. Watching that space.

Creature's whole "gosh I have no idea what I'm doing" schtick from D2 is the polar opposite of his town meta from what I've read of him for [redacted ongoing] and while I don't have my notes at work I recall at least one instance of blatant coaching from Leon that had Creature high on my scumreads (from where I've read to, I'm feeling strongly that's a 2scum interaction which makes me wary of any claimed confscum coming from him). He's concise but switched on as town, and his posting during D2 smelt the opposite - still his usual 2-3 lines a post but waffle and even less content than usual.

Incidentally, that coaching incident is one thing that contributed to some serious scumvibes on Leon. Again , when I have my notes in front of me can go into this more.

@Vecna - I'm not up to date yet, what questions is Alisae avoiding?

Addendum: phone posting sucks.
9833 - Shading. Let's keep this in mind for later. Also this tadbit is directed towards scum!Leon: Yeah you're vote on Sondam + saying "no one wanted to listen to my defense on Sondam (Or JaeReed's)" is bullshit considering you had them lynchable in
9484 - Discredits Day 1 completely tho this is probably human error.
9848 - Why is he asking again? Why is he self-conscious of this stuff as well? If anything he should just be doing it.
9901 - The tone here seems really defensive and I doubt it's coming from frustrated town. Like this feels fake to me if anything.
10242 - The shade towards Caesar here is really uncalled for, especially considering they're a nullread. Their read on me is really defensive becuase they didn't like a reaction test I did? I don't see what calls for it tbh. Also their words on Creature look like he's posturing around that slot.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10594 (isolation #419) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:06 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10587, nancy wrote:
In post 10550, Alisae wrote:BaeReed and nancy are not the same alignment please try again Nero.
ARE YOU OUTING A FUCKING RESULT
If I was it would be a scumclaim lmao.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10597 (isolation #420) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:12 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10576, KidAmn wrote:So, since I'm regrettably still not fully read up (but getting there) - I understand the basics of the case against my predecessor to be that the D1 wagon flashed away from him, and then he lay low D2 and 3. (feel free to correct me and go into more detail on amything I've missed or omitted) I can't defend his posting or lack thereof any more than I could defend any other players, but I find the that Yuri's wagon dissolving must be as a result of hypothetical scumbuddies powering through an alternative to save him.
Isn't there a certain amount of WIFOM of sorts involved in this assumption that this is a scum-for-scum interaction and not, say, a reasonably intelligent scum team laying the foundations for later days? (and for what it's worth, knowing myself to be town, I don't hold this against you
Alisae
Nero - I think this was quite cleverly set up by scum and Yuri's inattention plus those breadcrumbs make sense to follow up as town.)
Fixed your typo.
Still bullshit.
Here's why.
THE BOLDED IS SO SELF-CONSCIOUS OMG WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THIS SHIT THIS IS OBVSCUM KILLKILLKILL
POSTURING 101
THE TONE HERE IS SURVIVALIST AS FUCK
AND THE FACT HE'S TRYING TO EXCUSE IT AS WIFOM IS SCUMMY PLEASE KILLKILLKILL
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10598 (isolation #421) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10595, Leonshade wrote:Would like to see this supposed rolefishing by Ali, def don't interpret that post you quoted as that.

I've got time tp phonepost for an hour if you want to bring sonething to my attentipn.
This is a daily reminder that this is scum trying to find a way to wiggle out of their TR on me.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10599 (isolation #422) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:14 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10596, Creature wrote:I told ya I would lynch my rb target regardless.
Let's see.
Someone with the Great Wall is probably out there.
There are also 2 FUCKING DOCTORS.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10600 (isolation #423) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:15 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10597, Alisae wrote:
In post 10576, KidAmn wrote:So, since I'm regrettably still not fully read up (but getting there) - I understand the basics of the case against my predecessor to be that the D1 wagon flashed away from him, and then he lay low D2 and 3. (feel free to correct me and go into more detail on amything I've missed or omitted) I can't defend his posting or lack thereof any more than I could defend any other players, but I find the that Yuri's wagon dissolving must be as a result of hypothetical scumbuddies powering through an alternative to save him.
Isn't there a certain amount of WIFOM of sorts involved in this assumption that this is a scum-for-scum interaction and not, say, a reasonably intelligent scum team laying the foundations for later days? (and for what it's worth, knowing myself to be town, I don't hold this against you
Alisae
Nero - I think this was quite cleverly set up by scum and Yuri's inattention plus those breadcrumbs make sense to follow up as town.)
Fixed your typo.
Still bullshit.
Here's why.
THE BOLDED IS SO SELF-CONSCIOUS OMG WHAT THE FUCK HOW DOES NO ONE SEE THIS SHIT THIS IS OBVSCUM KILLKILLKILL
POSTURING 101
ALSO TO ADD TO IT THAT VIOLATES THE RULES OF OCCAM'S RAZOR
PLZ HELP I THINK I'M GOING INSANE.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10604 (isolation #424) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:18 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10603, CloudKicker wrote:i tribute 2 monsters and i summon the blue eyes white dragon in attack position. Attack the dark magician -500 ARARRGGGARGG
I activate my trap card: Mirror Force!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10616 (isolation #425) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:43 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10608, KidAmn wrote:
In post 10597, Alisae wrote:
Alisae
Fixed your typo.
Still bullshit.
Here's why.
POSTURING 101
I disagree that understanding why someone might hold a position while suggesting why it is incorrect is 'obvscum' but clearly you come from a far more... Aggressive school of playing Mafia. At the end of the day, someone has to hang and ots in towns best interests to work together to make sure the scum are the ones swinging. It is interesting that this all comes about from my earlier post expressing some doubt about you though. After all, apart from my daring to invite opinions on adding more walls to an already spammy game, and 'shading' you, you don't have any more to go on other than that D1 lynch and Yuri lurking until he was replaced...
Chainsaw
OMGUS much?
Fixed your typo again and it's not really OMGUS. OMGUS is when you vote someone for basicly voting you but I think you know this.
And I was SRing the Yurislot by the end of D3, so you can't really call it OMGUS.
And I still have a case to build on your predecessor, but you have to remember I am going off of VCs, your ISO, Yuri's ISO, and Frog's case.
In post 10611, nancy wrote:
In post 10598, Alisae wrote:
In post 10595, Leonshade wrote:Would like to see this supposed rolefishing by Ali, def don't interpret that post you quoted as that.

I've got time tp phonepost for an hour if you want to bring sonething to my attentipn.
This is a daily reminder that this is scum trying to find a way to wiggle out of their TR on me.
I think you are less the center of attention than you may believe. :P
In post 10614, Leonshade wrote:
In post 10598, Alisae wrote:

Your reading comprehension needs work, I'm expressing skepticism if nancy's points on you.
I think I need to calm down.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10617 (isolation #426) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10605, CloudKicker wrote:Ali bae why you no read me townie this game ? have you got paranoid of my play :good:
Why do you care again?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10627 (isolation #427) » Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am

Post by Alisae »

Math why is Leon obvtown?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10664 (isolation #428) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:13 am

Post by Alisae »

oh yeah I was supposed to do a Yuri case lmao will get to it later.
In post 10645, Vecna wrote:Your earlier posts really didnt indicate a scumread on me at all. What changed?
Right now I'm trying to put the puzzle together. tbh I can probably answer this better a lot later, but I realized Maxous was town and there was one interaction with you and Maxous that I really did not think came off as a TvT or SvS.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10666 (isolation #429) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10645, Vecna wrote:Like, wth - you were just voting for Gorkington but now he's suddenly a townread? How come youre not trying to do anything against me if youre scumreading me? Why were you appealing to me earlier for tunneling you? These actions youre having here literally make zero sense to me. I know how you've engaged me in Code geass while you were actually scumreading me. Wheres the venom against me, the attacks, the call-outs of suspicion for [reasons]?
His tone and his posts and his response really seemed towny.
Not really trying to do much because Yuri's flip is the flip of interest.
And for some reason I got tunneled on you like a mad scientist because NC was like "Hmmmmm, Vecna could be bussing off the wagon." "hmmmm, Vecna doesn't seem like how he was playing in deathnote" and then I stopped when NC was like "Hmmmmmm, Vecna seems to be aware of issues he just doesn't really want to talk about them and that's fine."
This game is a little similar to Code:Geass for me besides alignment, I wonder if you can get what I'm getting at?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10668 (isolation #430) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:17 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10665, CloudKicker wrote:Blitz it alisae for entertainement
staaaaaaaaaawp
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10670 (isolation #431) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Alisae »

Vecna did you get what I was trying to communicate to ya?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10671 (isolation #432) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Alisae »

If so do you want a cookie?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10672 (isolation #433) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Alisae »

Even tho you're most likely scum here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10687 (isolation #434) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:11 am

Post by Alisae »

I thought this was legit where my vote was.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10690 (isolation #435) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:12 am

Post by Alisae »

staaaaawp
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10691 (isolation #436) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Alisae »

Trolling
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10692 (isolation #437) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:13 am

Post by Alisae »

meeeeee
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10705 (isolation #438) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:59 am

Post by Alisae »

Gork I'm sorry plz don't hate me ;~;
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10777 (isolation #439) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10782 (isolation #440) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10781, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Gork: I'm scum reading Gork because I town read Creature and I don't see him being the time to gambit like this as scum in this position. I'm also in very much agreement with his theory on this slot being the one to have attempt to kill Night 3.
staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawp
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10783 (isolation #441) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

help I'm going insane.
Oh wait brb going to case yuri
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10786 (isolation #442) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10778, nancy wrote:I should probably make that a little clearer to everybody so that we can stop wagoning Gork for shit reasons.

A roleblock isn't a guilty with docs in play.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10788 (isolation #443) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

We're getting Yuri to mvoe let's go boyz.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10796 (isolation #444) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

After looking at Yuri's ISO I decided to do the following:
UNVOTE:
It's town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10797 (isolation #445) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:18 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: LUV
Let's do this again.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10803 (isolation #446) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

While there was a lot of posts I didn't really like while reading Yuri's ISO, there were some where I could say that that is a genuine town thought process.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10806 (isolation #447) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10802, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I understand the paranoia around Vecna but I strongly believe he is town. He is not as loud as scum in my experience.
He would not fight so hard in the Resolution phase like did if he was town.
There is no reason for him to white knight me as scum. PyP lasted for about 2 months and I'm pretty sure he knows that the reputation I have accumulated as scum or as a player in general is not indicative of my actual play. There is several other players here he benefits more from buddying or white knighting. All the other shit he's been scum read for his is solely due to his personality and not alignment indicative.
Huh?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10807 (isolation #448) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think that is what a genuine slip looks like.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10810 (isolation #449) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

I really don't see how the typo is obvious? I dunno.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10818 (isolation #450) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Where I'm at right now.
{PV, Nero, Math, Maxous, Creature, Brian, BaeReed, KidAmn, Caesar}
{Gork}
{Cloudie, Dave, Vecna}
{Leon, LUV, nancy}
Okay I can lynch Cloudie now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10822 (isolation #451) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw Vecna what's your read on me?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10823 (isolation #452) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw Cloudie is a PoE read.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10830 (isolation #453) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

LUV why did you unvote?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10834 (isolation #454) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

i don't even know with this fucking game anymore.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10839 (isolation #455) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

Can someone tell me why LUV is untouchable again?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10840 (isolation #456) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

Or Leon.
Leon seems untouchable.
Killing those seems like a top quality idea.
VOTE: Leon
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10841 (isolation #457) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

actually wait.
UNVOTE:
LUV can you vote Leon?
I find mafia enjoyable when we lynch the bussers.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10842 (isolation #458) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

I mean sheep the bussers.
mybad.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10845 (isolation #459) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10843, CloudKicker wrote:
In post 10839, Alisae wrote:Can someone tell me why LUV is untouchable again?
What is the purpose of this post alibae, if you want to get luv you might want to make a case + vote the guy
I did vote the guy. I unvoted him because I want him to bus.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10846 (isolation #460) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10844, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:The way I see it right now:

If Glork flips town, Creature gets lynched tomorrow
If Leon flips town, one of Cloud or Glork get lynched tomorrow
If Ceasar flips town, nothing learned
If Dave flips town, nothing learned
If I'm lynched, nothing is learned
a typical luv scumpost.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10850 (isolation #461) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

LUV what is learned if any of those flip scum?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10852 (isolation #462) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10847, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why is Leon scum again?
Why is he town?
This is the ultimate question.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10855 (isolation #463) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

nancy stawp wifoming your reads.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10856 (isolation #464) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

come'on LUV!
vote Leon so I can sheep the bussers ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10860 (isolation #465) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10858, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:pedit: Leon is town for me because I've agreed with a lot of what he said since like the middle of Day 2 and I don't think he would meta clear Ali like he did.
Why?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10862 (isolation #466) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Bae vote Leon it's scum I promise ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10866 (isolation #467) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10863, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:pedit: I think as scum he would try to lynch you or keep feeding into how paranoid you can be. I don't see any of that in his interactions with you.
No he wouldn't he would try to pocket me and leave it at that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10868 (isolation #468) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero what's your Leon read?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10871 (isolation #469) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10869, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Agree to disagree then.
Have you even played with scum!Leon?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10872 (isolation #470) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

LUV Have you read Spyro?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10877 (isolation #471) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10873, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That may be true but if all I'm getting is that he isn't doing anything than I mean where has that gotten us. Sondam wasn't doing anything and got lynched.
This is legitmately my experience with him in Spyro.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10879 (isolation #472) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

I think LUV just doesn't want to bus Leon.
for shame.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10883 (isolation #473) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10878, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 10877, Alisae wrote:
In post 10873, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That may be true but if all I'm getting is that he isn't doing anything than I mean where has that gotten us. Sondam wasn't doing anything and got lynched.
This is legitmately my experience with him in Spyro.
Can you link it again?
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=70313
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10884 (isolation #474) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10880, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 10868, Alisae wrote:Nero what's your Leon read?
he's aways down my totem pole. Why do you not want to lynch Gork so bad?
I really liked the tone in his latest posts.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10885 (isolation #475) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10882, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:LOL Ali you would know as scum that I don't mind bussing.
then do it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10895 (isolation #476) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10887, Nero Cain wrote:I don't care for "tone". I care about what a slot has done. What has he done thats so pro-town that I can't ignore it?
You see this?
Alisae
Nero Cain
KidAmn
MathBlade
Leonshade
Gorkington
Creature
Brian Skies
Caesar Wills It
Lil Uzi Vert
Vecna
CloudKicker
davesaz
Maxous
NoticeMeSenpai
nancy

This is the playerlist. Describe all of the pro-town things this playerlist has done.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10899 (isolation #477) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10898, nancy wrote:
In post 10896, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:
In post 10881, nancy wrote:Gets which part so wrong?
No. If you're town you can work it out yourself.
:eyerollemoji:
:winkyfaceemoji:
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10906 (isolation #478) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

You also thought Sondam was a good lynch.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10910 (isolation #479) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:23 pm

Post by Alisae »

Spoiler: But you didn't
Remember the time you lent me your car and I dented it?
I thought you'd kill me...
But you didn't.

Remember the time I forgot to tell you the dance was
formal, and you came in jeans?
I thought you'd hate me...
But you didn't.

Remember the times I'd flirt with
other boys just to make you jealous, and
you were?
I thought you'd drop me...
But you didn't.

There were plenty of things you did to put up with me,
to keep me happy, to love me, and there are
so many things I wanted to tell
you when you returned from
Vietnam...
But you didn't.
But you didn't unvote Nero.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10924 (isolation #480) » Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

@KidAmn please come back to me did you ever give Math a cookie?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11027 (isolation #481) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 10841, Alisae wrote:I find mafia enjoyable when we lynch the bussers.
In post 10842, Alisae wrote:I mean sheep the bussers.
mybad.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11028 (isolation #482) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:37 am

Post by Alisae »

in all seriousness I'm gonna be out for most of the day and I have no idea if I'll have wifi where I'm going and even then I'll mostly be on an Ipad.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11084 (isolation #483) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 11083, Maxous wrote:I think Pine is very town.
Trust me on this?
hmmmmmmmmm...
hmmmmmm...
I TR Pine, don't get me wrong, but is this a gut read or a meta read or any of that?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11085 (isolation #484) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 10924, Alisae wrote:@KidAmn please come back to me did you ever give Math a cookie?
btw bumping I need this answered.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11087 (isolation #485) » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 11086, nancy wrote:
In post 11077, Maxous wrote:
In post 11052, Nahdia wrote:
Not Voting (3):
KidAmn, Caesar Wills It, Creature
Hi creature.
You have a role block "guilty" yet you're not voting?
My bullshit radar is pinging
News flash: It's not a guilty.
tbh I think that's why he put it in quotation marks.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11223 (isolation #486) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hi RC
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11228 (isolation #487) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 11226, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alisae would you rather be aggressively pocketed or gently pocketed this game
lmaooooooooo
your slot already pocketed me so is there really a difference?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11236 (isolation #488) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

RC I'm here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11238 (isolation #489) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

Your hypnosis is delayed give it a few for it to take effect.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11243 (isolation #490) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

Alright I am playing a game it's called follow RC everywhere
VOTE: Nero
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11245 (isolation #491) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm also down to sheep the bussers.
RC is anyone bussing atm?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11252 (isolation #492) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

LUV no really important question when did you get a title?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11253 (isolation #493) » Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 11252, Alisae wrote:LUV not really important question when did you get a title?
edit
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11365 (isolation #494) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

KidAmn I need you to answer me.
Did you ever give math a cookie?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11377 (isolation #495) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero I'm still waiting for you to explain why the whole playerlist and cloudie is town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11383 (isolation #496) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero I'm under RC's hypnotism.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11390 (isolation #497) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:44 pm

Post by Alisae »

aren't we all
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11396 (isolation #498) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

y u cloudu-desu town nero?????????????
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11397 (isolation #499) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

why is cloudie town fuck taht came out wrong.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11399 (isolation #500) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:57 pm

Post by Alisae »

y r u avoiding the question?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11404 (isolation #501) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero you aren't getting answers to your questions if you don't answer mine.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11407 (isolation #502) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

lmao you're using a meta read on Cloudie when he was a traitor.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11412 (isolation #503) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 11410, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like an explanation for why I killed Frogger.
I thought you said he was killed for being town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11415 (isolation #504) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 11413, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 11412, Alisae wrote:
In post 11410, Nero Cain wrote:I'd also like an explanation for why I killed Frogger.
I thought you said he was killed for being town.
yes, a scum team containing me would kill someone that was town reading me so I ask who are my buddies.
Pine, Nosferatu, and Cloudie. Cloudie is your traitor and Nosferatu is your Motion Detector.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11419 (isolation #505) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

What pro-town things have you been doing again?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11421 (isolation #506) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

I was TRing you for being silly but then I came to the conclusion that you could just be scum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11424 (isolation #507) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Alisae »

And you think that no one else in the game but you is scumhunting?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11429 (isolation #508) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

RC it's okay Nero killed Frog for being town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11436 (isolation #509) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

No I'm just saying you think no one else is doing pro-town things but I see people scumhunting.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11445 (isolation #510) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

Have you attempted to build any?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11448 (isolation #511) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

hmmmmmm...
I thought you wanted the vig wonder.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11450 (isolation #512) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

And you didn't attempt to build that?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11452 (isolation #513) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

Why?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11456 (isolation #514) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

You didn't even want the plurality cop?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11457 (isolation #515) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw you can quote your post 20 times I'm not gonna answer it.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11459 (isolation #516) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

because you're deflecting here and it's scummy and now I am seeing why some people think delfection is scummy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11470 (isolation #517) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Alisae »

I snapped out of my hypnosis.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11472 (isolation #518) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

His vote on Leon is oppertunistic tho.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11473 (isolation #519) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

Nero*
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11476 (isolation #520) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

3 townies...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11528 (isolation #521) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

b-b-but RC Leon's vote is bad ;~;
Is Leon bussing?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11530 (isolation #522) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

Whyyyyyyyyyy?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11534 (isolation #523) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Alisae »

KIDAMN DID YOU EVER GIVE MATH A COOKIE?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11536 (isolation #524) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

Good :]
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11538 (isolation #525) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 11533, KidAmn wrote:Nero wagon is bad, y'all should know better.
Why should we know better? Why is it bad?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11542 (isolation #526) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

hmmmmmmmmmm...
A. Wasn't Leon one of those wagons you're refering to?
B. Doesn't that suggest that Gork is moreso an apathy lynch?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11544 (isolation #527) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

RC IS NOT SCUM :O
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11545 (isolation #528) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

RC would you like a free book? It'll change your life!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11547 (isolation #529) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: Nero
shud probs hop back here.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11556 (isolation #530) » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm sheeping RC because I don't have the ability to get town to work together or be cohesive and yeah :D
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #11917 (isolation #531) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:58 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 11632, Vecna wrote:
In post 11556, Alisae wrote:I'm sheeping RC because I don't have the ability to get town to work together or be cohesive and yeah :D
You can do more than you think. Especially now that you managed to make my scumread of you disappear.
Like what because I feel useless.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12091 (isolation #532) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey guyz let's do VCA without scumflips.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12128 (isolation #533) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok
VOTE: nancy
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12129 (isolation #534) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

actually wait.
UNVOTE:
maybe I should actually care about this game instead of having my moral dropped to the point where I just feel worthless.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12131 (isolation #535) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Alisae »

I like Brian's play even tho his reads were bad.
hmmmmmmmmmm...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12134 (isolation #536) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

Jae who's scum?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12139 (isolation #537) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

OH SHIT WE HAVE TO DEADLINE LYNCH AGAIN?
um.........
let me think.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12141 (isolation #538) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Math.
Remember when you had an Elbrin/LUV/Vecna/Yuri/Spiffy scumteam?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12144 (isolation #539) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm starting to wish we had cultural now.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12147 (isolation #540) » Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Alisae »

Jae I need someone to sheep.
Or someone can just claim scum for me too.
Or someone can just ya know, bus? Sheeping the bussers is enjoyable.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12391 (isolation #541) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:54 am

Post by Alisae »

Adding to Vecna's plan because I think he is town here.
If town grabs the hood wonder invite me to it.
I have Mausoleum.
This way I can easily link hoods.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12392 (isolation #542) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 am

Post by Alisae »

Guys it's fucking obvious that Vecna is trying to get the town to be cohesive.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12395 (isolation #543) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:00 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12394, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Ali about neighborhoods, you should read PyP lol
How about you just tell me instead of reading and giving me busy work?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12399 (isolation #544) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:08 am

Post by Alisae »

LUV I know that.
I'm not TRing him for that.
I'm TRing him because I feel like he's trying to unite the town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12406 (isolation #545) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:22 am

Post by Alisae »

That I should be conftowning Math based on all the AtE I got in there because that's Genuine. Math and Titus were even fighting in there.
Jae and Caesar are also town.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12409 (isolation #546) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:27 am

Post by Alisae »

He did!
He feels as if you were trying to devide the town.
He feels as if you were stopping people from trying solve the game.
He also feels as if there was some points you were just opportunistic.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12411 (isolation #547) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12410, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12406, Alisae wrote:Math and Titus were even fighting in there.
Titus replaced out d1. How was she in there d2?
Um she was there for a small bit of D2.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12415 (isolation #548) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:30 am

Post by Alisae »

She replaced out D2.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12434 (isolation #549) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:48 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12424, Nero Cain wrote:@Ali-why did you decide to go after the hood wonder instead of the doc one?
I value teamwork and coporatation over docs.
Plus I was hydraing with Yume (Malachite is one of her alts) who was like "My way or the highway we grab Mausoleum no matter what."
So I went with it, especially considering I like hoods.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12441 (isolation #550) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Alisae »

LUV why are you having this conversation with Math if you TR me?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12448 (isolation #551) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Alisae »

It got exhausting for Pine so he just asked excess on his main account.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12450 (isolation #552) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 am

Post by Alisae »

I neighborized Titus to attempt to get some teamwork going and to try to get them back in sync.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12466 (isolation #553) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Alisae »

Y would I neighborize ABR again?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12469 (isolation #554) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 am

Post by Alisae »

I mean I also slipped it on day 2. But ok.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12477 (isolation #555) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:57 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12475, Nahdia wrote:what the fuck 500 pages
this
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12483 (isolation #556) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Alisae »

I tr pv, vecna, jae, rc, Kid, caesar, dave, creats, maxous, math, gorkington,
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12486 (isolation #557) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:05 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: leon
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12495 (isolation #558) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:11 am

Post by Alisae »

Nah this is the town!Vecna I saw in code:geass and in witch trials
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12554 (isolation #559) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

The only reason why I was TRing the slot is because I thought it had Gardens.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12555 (isolation #560) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 12546, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Cloud, Creature, and Kid: Who would you have neighborized Night 1?
Kid and Cloudie weren't even around N1
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12558 (isolation #561) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 12557, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 12555, Alisae wrote:
In post 12546, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:@Cloud, Creature, and Kid: Who would you have neighborized Night 1?
Kid and Cloudie weren't even around N1
Doesn't matter???
Hard for them to give you answer unless they read.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12563 (isolation #562) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

HEY GUYZ!
IT'S
MULTIBALL!
!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12564 (isolation #563) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Alisae »

THAT'S JUST AS FUNNY AS NERO SAYING FROG WAS KILLED FOR BEING TOWN.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12567 (isolation #564) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

no
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12569 (isolation #565) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12573 (isolation #566) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by Alisae »

Better then me!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12702 (isolation #567) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Alisae »

guyz LUV is still scum btw.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12704 (isolation #568) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12703, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 12702, Alisae wrote: VOTE: LUV
FTFY.
FTFY
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12706 (isolation #569) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by Alisae »

You trying to push the narative that I would neighborize the Titus hydra as scum is anti-town as fuck.
It seems moreso like you're trying to break up townblocs and prevent town cohesion when my whole goal in trying to neighborize Titus and Math is to try to sync them back up.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12709 (isolation #570) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:25 am

Post by Alisae »

I tried to be the voice of reason between them and tried to understand them.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12711 (isolation #571) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Alisae »

Trying to understand their reads and why they had said reads.

I figured I thought I could try to do something considering we seemed to be in sync D1.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12773 (isolation #572) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Alisae »

Well it's 7 now considering I'd follow RC.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12795 (isolation #573) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:36 pm

Post by Alisae »

RC you want Nero over KidAmn right?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12801 (isolation #574) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

Failed to gain traction.
FAILED TO GAIN TRACTION!
WHEN IT WAS AT L-2!
AND IT FAILED TO GAIN TRACTION!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12937 (isolation #575) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:47 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12881, Vecna wrote:Alisae, you were voting Leonshade before. Why are you not here to hammer the slot exactly?
Why should I be hammering the slot and idunno, maybe because I live in California, so I'm asleep when you're awake.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12964 (isolation #576) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Alisae »

lmaaaaaaaaao
also Hi PV.
How are you today?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12966 (isolation #577) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:21 am

Post by Alisae »

It died.
Gone.
Vanished.
Mostly because an rb doesn't equal a guilty with 2 docs in play.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12968 (isolation #578) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Alisae »

intent

we're not going to end up wagoning Nero or KidAmn so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12975 (isolation #579) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:30 am

Post by Alisae »

Nero, why would scum!Leon possibly want to push that narative?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12978 (isolation #580) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12974, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12966, Alisae wrote:It died.
Gone.
Vanished.
Who got the RB?
Creats rb'd Gork.
Also Dave has the plurality cop. They copped Creats and Maxous to find out they are the same alignment.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12980 (isolation #581) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:33 am

Post by Alisae »

btw PV I also claimed to have Mausoleum because I think Vecna is town trying to unite the town together and I'm just trying to help out with that.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12982 (isolation #582) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:34 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12979, nancy wrote:
In post 12972, Leonshade wrote:
In post 12970, nancy wrote:VOTE: KidAmn
!
¡
EXCLAMATION PO
i
NT
!
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12984 (isolation #583) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Alisae »

No nancy.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12985 (isolation #584) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Alisae »

I be towns.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12989 (isolation #585) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Alisae »

If I was scum I probably would have bussed someone by now tbh.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12990 (isolation #586) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:37 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12987, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12980, Alisae wrote:btw PV I also claimed to have Mausoleum because I think Vecna is town trying to unite the town together and I'm just trying to help out with that.
If you were, who would have been your guests each night?
N1 Titus hydra
N2 JaeReed hydra
N3 Pine/Caesar
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12991 (isolation #587) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Alisae »

LUV thinks I'm scum for some really shitty theory that he thinks town wouldn't neighborize the Titus hydra.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12994 (isolation #588) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Alisae »

No, I AM mausoleum.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12996 (isolation #589) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:39 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12995, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12978, Alisae wrote:
In post 12974, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12966, Alisae wrote:It died.
Gone.
Vanished.
Who got the RB?
Creats rb'd Gork.
Also Dave has the plurality cop. They copped Creats and Maxous to find out they are the same alignment.
why did Creaure pick Alhambra (RB)?
i don't know?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13001 (isolation #590) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:44 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 12997, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12990, Alisae wrote:
In post 12987, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 12980, Alisae wrote:btw PV I also claimed to have Mausoleum because I think Vecna is town trying to unite the town together and I'm just trying to help out with that.
If you were, who would have been your guests each night?
N1 Titus hydra
N2 JaeReed hydra
N3 Pine/Caesar
what extra info have you gained about each one? like, whats your read on each?
I all townread them.
Math and Titus were fighting in the hood D2 and then they split and Math threw a lot of AtE which I read as genuine.
Jae is definitely town. They also told me that nancy and Jae use the same tells to read me. Either way, the way they approached the hood was genuine, and towny.
Caesar I didn't really learn much, but they're most likely town because their thought process to me seems genuine. Tho tbh they haven't really said much in there. Mostly because Pine is playing MASS EFFECT
/me pouts.
They're also constructing Forbidden Palace (which they annoucned in thread)
They also have priority because they didn't attempt to build anything else.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13026 (isolation #591) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Alisae »

I wanna hang KidAmn!
GTKAS