Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Akane and Nebby »

In post 948, Yuri wrote:Nebby: the question still feels empty to me.
So does your push on Uzi because from what I remember, Uzi isn't the type to push his scumreads super hard.

Don't get into my head. You don't think I like I do.
Just because a question feels empty to you doesn't mean that I don't have a reason to ask it.
Plus I'm just asking for clearification on it.

-Nebby
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Fro99er »

In post 948, Yuri wrote:What do you think of Uzi?
Uzi's in my ISO. I've made my read on him pretty clear.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 949, The DEO wrote:
In post 947, Yuri wrote:imo early TvTs (as opposed to later ones) are nearly always some tiny miscommication or issue that spirals into this big dumb fight that doesnt help anything. Happens in like, 75% of my games and I'm surprised they actually listened when I asked them to stop?? But i'd expect that from drixx at least.

Wasn't even thinking of you when I brought up Vecna's freak-out. I wanted to know how you were reading it, because I read that outburst (the all caps big letter post) as town. Don't care about players personal preferences re: resolution vote all that much.
Before I log off for the night, what are your reads on every slot in the game that you have one for?
Uhhh fuck aight let's see.
A&N: leantown with issues
Fro99er: town
DEO: town
Creature: maybescum
Drixx: probtown
Uzi: scum
Vecna: probtown
Maxous: wouldn't cry at a lynch there i guess
Sondam: town but maria is p good at looking genuine as scum so not confident. don't like Titus's case though
今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに、今こそ 一つに。。。 我らが一つに!
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:19 pm

In post 952, Yuri wrote:A&N: leantown with issues
And these issues are?

-Nebby
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Fro99er »

I have a theory that Sondam and Yuri are scum together.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:24 pm

In post 954, Fro99er wrote:I have a theory that Sondam and Yuri are scum together.
I see it being possible.
-Nebby
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Yuri »

In post 950, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 948, Yuri wrote:Nebby: the question still feels empty to me.
So does your push on Uzi because from what I remember, Uzi isn't the type to push his scumreads super hard.

Don't get into my head. You don't think I like I do.
Just because a question feels empty to you doesn't mean that I don't have a reason to ask it.
Plus I'm just asking for clearification on it.

-Nebby
It gives me a bad feeling, that you ask a question where the answer is obvious. If you see something that looks like they're scum, why try to be sure instead of just pressing it? If you're wrong, that will become apparent after the push.
I've seen town Uzi and I don't really agree with you, but that's besides the point bc this isn't about meta, it's about how his interaction with me has amounted to 'how do you know Akane and Nebbie are town' and then calling me scum, and how he's pushing Leon but I can't find a reason for it
In post 951, Fro99er wrote:
In post 948, Yuri wrote:What do you think of Uzi?
Uzi's in my ISO. I've made my read on him pretty clear.
So you have, my b
In post 953, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 952, Yuri wrote:A&N: leantown with issues
And these issues are?

-Nebby
I'm literally in a convo with you rn about an issue, why are all your questions like this
Yuri
Yuri
Goon
Yuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Yuri »

A&N no longer at leantown if that wasn't clear lmao.
I'm going to bed, peace
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:30 pm

In post 956, Yuri wrote:It gives me a bad feeling, that you ask a question where the answer is obvious. If you see something that looks like they're scum, why try to be sure instead of just pressing it? If you're wrong, that will become apparent after the push.
I am pressing it and trying to be sure.

-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:31 pm

In post 956, Yuri wrote:I'm literally in a convo with you rn about an issue, why are all your questions like this
Oh I thought you had OTHER concerns that actually involved you reading my ISO instead of misreping and discreditting all of my questions.

-Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:31 pm

In post 957, Yuri wrote:A&N no longer at leantown if that wasn't clear lmao.
Oh noes, scum doesn't townread me. What ever will I do?
Tragic.

-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 814, Spiffeh wrote:Max's posts didn't really ping me like yours did. I got the vibe he was just uninterested with the Resolution phase which isn't alignment indicative.
I think this is balls.

In post 806, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 767, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 765, Spiffeh wrote:Creature is probably town
Why?
Granted he's only a town lean. His early posts trying to figure out how the game work seemed genuine and it's my understanding that scum!Creature is more of a lurker and doesn't really offer up any insight unless it's expected of him. I feel that he's been pretty candid in this game so far.
Creature was mainly asking questions and doing a bunch of nothing. This seems very similar to your meta that he lurks/doesn't offer up insight. I also absolutely hate . 1, for the most part town doesn't worry about death..maybe not getting lynched but they can care less about getting shot. 2 its saying that he's not playing town like and why the fuck would he do that. He's deff my #1 scumread followed by A+N. If A+N is scum I think I'd want a dead Vecna.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Pine being a lurk sack bothers me....and I kinda hate Titus pushing so hard to get votes onto Max yet sitting elsewhere.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:54 pm

Might as well leave this here.
VOTE: Sondam

Also Jesus, I don't think you're that good at reading me tbh.
With that said I agree with your read on Creature!

-Nebby

pedit: Okay maybe you are town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

fuck off and distance moar.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:57 pm

Jesus...That hurt ;~;
But talk to me about your Sondam.
What's your read on them.

-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

They are town.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:02 pm

Why are you so cruel?
Also why are they town?

-Nebby
NoticeMeSenpai
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
NoticeMeSenpai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:07 pm

Post by NoticeMeSenpai »

In post 248, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mala head is what's pinging me about A&N.
What was pinging you from Mala back here?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Also saying that I can't read you when I was scum in Hotel Lopsided Town is such a silly argument. Its like you are waving my argument off. Its gut, my town read on Maria and Gary. Maybe in the morning I'll run through their ISO and see how I feel but much worse slots in this game.

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Nah it's cool. I like a discenting opinion.
Why you scumread me again?

-Nebby
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

based on just this page alone you are waving off my scumread on you and calling creature scum but not voting there. Should Creature flip scum I think you'd be a good bet for a buddy. Even if you want to argue that Donnie and Marie are so fucking scum...just why?

Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:22 pm

I'm waving it off because honestly, I don't feel pressure.
In post 916, NoticeMeSenpai wrote:Also whoever is planning to be neighborized or masons if we have them should get the day chat wonder. It cuts scum out from getting it and is useful to keep communication open during the day.
Jae are you building that wonder?

-Nebby?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:25 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Jesus god this thread did not need to balloon to 40 pages while I was at work I couldn't even keep up by skimming

I had some posts I liked earlier but didn't get to because the game has moved so fast that now they're like 30 pages ago and thus irrelevant

Vecna, Titusblade, drixx, alisaehydra, spiff, Maxous are all town

Furthermore, lmao why the fuck are people voting for max

Hey look some recent highlights

Spoiler:
In post 721, Akane and Nebby wrote:
In post 712, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 705, Akane and Nebby wrote:Oh yeah did I forget to say that beeboy is now an acceptable lynch?
Cuz they are.
-Nebby
Is there anyone that you don't want to lynch?
For sure!
Frogger, DEO, Spif, Elbrin, Vecna, Uzi.

-Nebby
Hey
I just wanted to let you know, you're doing a good job
In post 735, Creature wrote:So far none of my two other scumreads were voted, keep trying.
I don't like anything else creature said and was gonna take a shit on him but this post was so cavalier that I stopped being upset and I will leave him alone for now
In post 807, Sondam wrote:
In post 798, Spiffeh wrote:Btw reminder not to give any indication of whether you're going for a role today and which role you'd choose.

And when the roles are distributed, don't give any indication of whether you got one or not.

The less scum know about the location of the power roles, the less successful they'll be at neutralizing them.
^ forced.

I mean, that's obvious with any role in any mafia game. Why did you feel the need to point this out?
In post 808, Spiffeh wrote:Because people are still talking about what roles they want to choose when they shouldn't be
In post 809, Sondam wrote:It could just be wifom though.

~G

VOTE: Sondam
In post 819, Akane and Nebby wrote:I AM A MIGHTY LION
HEAR ME RAWR.
RAWR.

I really don't like Garrybote pointing out the wifom there.
Like it sounds like scum trying to discredit more things.

-Nebby

pedit: There's something about his hop onto Spif here that I really do not like.
Keep doing good things you guys
In post 841, The DEO wrote:
In post 836, Sondam wrote:Why is Maxous scum? Why are you so sure they are scum over me that you won't vote someone you just said is scum.

~G
VOTE: Sondham

Do you believe Maxous is scum? Or are you trying to throw more town votes onto his wagon?

~Titus
Titus also doing good work I see
In post 851, Akane and Nebby wrote:if our brains get too smart they will become self aware and take over our bodys

-Nebby
Truth.
In post 896, Akane and Nebby wrote:So garrybote/Maria.
You obviously scumread The Deo.
But you took so long to vote them.
What gives my dude?

-Nebby
Alisae-town in my experience likes to use this as a scumtell, or at least gets really annoyed when people don't vote for scumreads, idk here have more points

General ramblings:

Spoiler:
Titus and I seem to be lock-step in a lot of ways this game and I came to a townread here really quick so I'm kinda hype that maybe me and titus have fixed our relationship and now we can mind-meld again and wreck scum.

Her push for science, though I didn't agree with it, is exactly out of titus' playbook and seemed motivated by her desire to run the world (girls)

Sorta tying this together: Drixx mentioned suikoden, where titus took a shit on the scumteam? I was there, she and I recognized each other as town on like page 1 and proceeded to 100% nail scum on intuition and ridiculous role/setup nonsense for a near perfect town win.

Then he mentions space dandy, I was scum that game and let titus and cerb/drixx hydra destroy the game by fighting each other while the 3 of our slots sat in a neighborhood and I sipped my tea

I guess what I'm getting at, aside from my humble bragging, is that I can see Drixx wanting to work with Titus here, given his knowledge of what she can do when shes fucking on point and knowing that if they fight they'll ruin the game, and I can see titus wanting all the pieces in front of her because that's what she does, and frankly I'm happy that they're playing nice because good lord if these two start arguing I might just flake out and anyway they're both town.

Vecna achieved obvtown levels earlier and I really want DEO hydra to not be salty at them

Alisaehydra also Towned to me but I forget all the little details but believe me I saw many things

Have I mentioned that this max wagon is awful and it breaks my heart that it's like entirely my town reads being wrong? Please stop.

Pedit: I wanted to sleep 2.5 hours ago I am not reading the 2 pages of posts that just popped up for no reason, this post is all you get, good bye world
Akane and Nebby
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Akane and Nebby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:28 pm

Elbrin why ya hide the vote in the spoilers

-Nebby

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”