Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12598 (isolation #1201) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12588, RadiantCowbells wrote:Like I don't think it's hard to go into demoralized!Leon pov and see why he'd both be willing to follow me and why it would rejuvenate his interest in the game.

That thing that most of you seem to scumread is imo one of the best reasons to townread him. I know exactly what that feels like and I've felt that way with other people and seen many, many people react similarly to my replace ins.
Here's the thing, and this applies to the long post from Gorkington as well.

Ive played with Leonshade in Code Geass, where I got to witness town-Leonshade, possibly at its finest. Yes this is going to be a meta-read. Boo-hoo.

In that game he took upon him the role of town-leader and prime-time investigator. He constantly was hunting for ways to identify what occurred (it was a bastard game though with a ton of mechanics), he constantly was trying to figure out the mechanics and what worked best for town - and he was damn involved in the process of motivating people who to vote for and pushing wagons. YES even before there was a scumflip. He definately become more involved the longer the game went on though, and he had the scumteam on the ropes and grasping at ways to shut him down. He didnt go with the flow, and actually opposed the loudmouths in that game to get us on the right track. We lynched scum 5/6 days. It was glorious, even though the scumteam + 3rd party were INCREDIBLY overpowered town still won that game with ease (the 3rd party could cult people, become nearly immortal, could mind control people, and had a redirect - and on top of that the scumteam + third party could achieve a joint victory).

So yes, knowing what Leonshade is capable of I feel cheated this game. I also know by going through his Iso that he can put up a convincing game as scum, but its nowhere near as involved. Just surface artifical decent play.

This game; He doesnt get involved with the game on the same level. Resolutions? Id expect there to be a great Leonshade presence arguing about ways how town can benefit from a certain choice. Have we seen that? If so, I certainly dont remember it. Instead, we get arguments during resolutions like "we dont need information on flips, we can just make people claim it!" (this was the last resolution phase).

His reads this game are extremely "go-with-the-flow" for the entire game. His thought patterns and reads have been a copy of mine on day1 and day2. You can go check and compare it - theyre pretty much identical. He posts his thoughts, sure - and the way he did this in day1 and day2 I was definately townreading him for it.....but theres no drive behind it. No desire to figure things out, or have new opinions that push town forward. And this is exactly the thing that is super hard to fake for most scum (and I havent seen him do this either in any of his scum games).

Apathy is a thing, sure. We were doing better in Code Geass, sure. But Leonshade as town I wouldve expected to be right in the middle of shit solving everything. Yes, there is plenty of stuff to analyze and dive into this game. He also WANTED nearly all wagons we got, and he was right there voting for them. So why would he be apathetic about it, and blame it on BIG EGO's? Id expect town Leonshade to take responsibility and use the information we gained from those mislynches to solve shit. BUT. HES. NOT. DOING. IT.

Instead we now see him just flowing with whereever the pressure goes. Gorkington got roleblocked? Ok ill vote. RC coming in to push Nero? Sure, nero is scum! how did I not see it all along.

Now Id like all these people like Mathblade and RC to come in here and tell me why they have such a strong townread on the slot. Are you not aware of how good Town Leonshade can be? Go read Code Geass then. And read a bunch of his scumgames. Tell me of which his play here reminds you most.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12599 (isolation #1202) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12591, RadiantCowbells wrote:my read on your slot hasn't changed. I think that you're town but I could see you as scum. I think you should be roleblocked either way because it takes away wifom with your wonder if Davesaz is town in this game.
I can agree to that 100%. Id like town to get the 2nd roleblocker and be on Gorkington though.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12603 (isolation #1203) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12582, Gorkington wrote:i think the worst part about this game.
is that there are 500+ pages.
and 3 people with postcounts in this game equal to ~a quarter~ of my entire posting history on this account.
and the last serious reason i remember for someone thinking someone was scum in a way that was even remotely tangible was nero's thoughts on nancy.
is it too much to ask for the casing in this game to get condensed down into tangible shit that i can actually digest? and not just HEY THIS PERSON'S TONE?
tone only means something to me if its based on direct experience with someone.
i could metadive if life wasnt shitting in my mouth, but as such, thats not happening.

if you quote posts at me and say "LOOK AT THIS TONE" it means nothing to me.
if you point at a person and say "LOOK ITS SCUM" it means nothing to me.
explain things at me like im dumb as fuck.
because im really tired of floating through this game feeling like i have absolutely nothing to hold onto.
and very little of whats being pushed is sticking with me at all.
====================================================

LEONSHADE

im trying really hard not to focus on him scumbinning me.
with literally nothing so much as an update on anything since his first interactions with me.
which my gut is growling at really hard but i dont really trust that.
i also think its probable that he could just not be reading?

i thought some of his stuff on nero was decent.
i felt similarly about nero's selfvote seeming weirdly premature.

i havent seen any serious push in terms of strong confident reasoning on him being scum which i could have missed, but i think its kind of concerning that i cant even remember a vague reason why people are calling him scum?
i think if this was a town on scum wagon or a scum on scum wagon there would be more justification and less "well lets consensus on a ??????", which is the vibe im getting.
it feels more like scum taking advantage of apathy.

Leon WagonNoticeMeSenpai,
KidAmn
CloudKicker
, Lil Uzi Vert,
Caesar Wills It
, Alisae, [scum]
Vecna
[/scum]
bolded are all big big big question marks.
and even ali/senpai are wavering townleans for me.

hey look im talking about VECNA! read this pleasehis engagement this game is very very selective in a way that feels nasty.
ive also seen scum try to take the driver's seat and organize things before and vecna is giving me those kind of vibes.
[andrius in thing mafia comes to mind]
i dont see any reason why vecna as scum wouldnt claim for towncred to drive mislynches and then still use the ability with the position that scum are in.
scum can afford to trade here.

like.
all ive gotten in response is just nancy voting me.
which i still dont really get at all.
and would like words on.

tldr:
why is leon a scum
*the leon wagon feels really really bad.*
why is vecna not a scum

this game is ruining my sleep schedule.
Consider the last part of your post addressed.

Id like for you to expand on my presence being very "selective" though because this I really do not agree with. I feel i've addressed nearly everything and then some, and with passion and determination. Your other points I can agree with, I would do all those things as scum. Possibly not quite as detailed and honest as I think it has been so far in this game, but I cannot argue with you that is probably how Id approach it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12607 (isolation #1204) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12600, RadiantCowbells wrote:I think this is one of the most obvious town replace ins that I've done, behind newbie 1770. Most of the reason Leon scumread my predecessor was for lack of activity and I stand by the fact that scum!Drixx would never have pulled what he did in this game and that anyone who knows him would know that.

Like idk I'm not 100% certain that they're town and I don't want to be held to that but I don't have a reason to scumread him and I have reasons to townread him.

I mean, sure, Kidamn might be town. I don't think that he is. I've given my general scum blob and don't plan to hammer it out further at this time.

Also I want to point out that I was the ONLY PERSON in TTH's game that called Leonshade as scum so I think that my read on that slot should be taken with a grain of salt.

Pedit: I'll respond about Leon in the morning; I want to go to bed.

and lol. I mean we're on evens so I think that the roleblocker if it goes to town should be used to try to prevent nightkills but not the worst thing in the world either.
Random roleblocks are terrible, given the likelyhood to hit some of the town PR's. Theres not a damn lot of scum wonders that are going to be blocked. And if Gorkington -is- scum he's the one with the janitor ability. Roleblocking gives us information.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12611 (isolation #1205) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

Im actually kind of annoyed that Gorkington started acting town now, thats another quality scumread that im less certain off.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12618 (isolation #1206) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Vecna »

New vecna readslist for Leonshade to copy:

Town;
Vecna
Luv
Nancy
Mathblade
Cloudkicker

Probably town;
Davesaz
Alisae
Caesar (on the condition of palaces being built)
Gorkington/Nero/RC (biggest question marks in this group)

Dont know;
Maxous
Creature
NoticeMeSenpai

Lynchpool/scumpool
KidAmn
Leonshade
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12623 (isolation #1207) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm what were the Alisae choices again?

DEO N1
Ceasar N2?
Jaereed N3?

Something like that?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12625 (isolation #1208) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

Wagon responses today;

Gorkington; FU ALL, let me townpost and try to salvage my slot and fuck up this vecna scrub in the process
Nero; Boohoo, selfvote - followed by a lot of posting of varying quality (some of which I thought was pretty indicative of town)
Leonshade; Boohoo, im so demotivated, I have no defence except that I dont care about solving the mess that I was a part of creating
Kidamn; Boohoo, too much posting, go ahead and lynch me.

yeah.....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12633 (isolation #1209) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

I wouldnt consider you a real wagon. There literally was a below 0 percent chance of you ever getting lynched.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12635 (isolation #1210) » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:58 pm

Post by Vecna »

It -could- be the case though. People better not be sharing if they built wonders in there.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12664 (isolation #1211) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:00 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12640, nancy wrote:They're close as baby kittens.

Tbh I'm kind of tempted to compete for the IC with Pine just because there are so many Town SRing me for god knows why and if Town could just stop SRing Town we might actually lynch scum in this game.
Please dont....It should be on Nero or Ceasar.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12665 (isolation #1212) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12644, nancy wrote:Oh yeah Vecna is trying to PL him I forgot.
Trying to get him to explain stuff. Everything he's done is completely NAI to me, and I want to gauge his reasons for scumreading luv/me.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12667 (isolation #1213) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12651, Nero Cain wrote:Alisae-was sheeping RC
MathBlade-say I'm plating like Gunslingers, caims they have more
Leonshade-I'm not scumhunting, I'm randomly arguing with ppl
Creature-????
RadiantCowbells-I'm ignoring "things" What things, RV won't tell us.
Vecna-I am playing like a Deathnote.
Maxous-I haven't been nighkilled yet
nancy-was OMGUS scum reading me

What well reasoned and thought out stances! Besides the obvious scum here (RC, Alisae, maybe Nancy, maybe Math) you guys are fucking trash.
In post 12655, Nero Cain wrote:and if we are doing translation here let me do Vecna.

Someone thinks I'm scum? Let me beat my chest.
Why do you keep doing this, even though ive been protecting you and providing a shitton of reasons why youre likely town? Also the thing that you play like Deathnote was from what? Like day1 or day2? Ever since ive been stating you play different.

Like, you know im town - you even state so here in this block of town - but why do you feel the need to keep attacking me?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12670 (isolation #1214) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:14 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12668, Nero Cain wrote:I'm town as fuck bro.
Answer my question
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12692 (isolation #1215) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:36 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12671, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 12667, Vecna wrote:Like, you know im town - you even state so here in this block of town - but why do you feel the need to keep attacking me?
I never knew I had any town bock though if you mean that I think you are maybe less likely to be scum of the ppl with scumreads on me then yeah.

I just think its really odd that you keep me as a substantially strong scum read in your reads lists and threat me like I'm scum/null. At this point in time I'm fairly lynchable due to I guess, maybe not falling in line and wanting to wagon the same mislynches over over and over again. (Yuri, ABR, Bee) There hasn't been a halfway decent case on me the whole game.

Why, if you keep presenting evidence for why you think I'm town, do I never move up in your reads? Its like you are taking out of both sides of your mouth.
Oh, it was meant to say block of posts. typing error. Also, see my last list of reads?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12774 (isolation #1216) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12729, KidAmn wrote:
In post 12723, RadiantCowbells wrote:everyone agrees that his reads are shit.
I mean this is simply not true, but you don't seem to let things like facts get in the way of you just bulldozing your way through and yelling declarations instead of providing substance, which seems to be the modus operandi of most of my SRs so y'know
RadiantCowbells wrote:and yeah this game does have ego problems.
there's tons of people in this game who think they are gods gift to mafia and overestimate the threat that they feel they pose to scum. none of you are good enough to force scum to bus in a game where they don't want to bus and with the quality of your reads this game you aren't even pushing the issue
. KidAmn is still probably scum but I don't want to commit to that vote because it's so much riskier than Nero. Nero is an amazing wagon; you policy lynch someone whose reads are outside of believability if he's town and you break someone who has been getting defended by scum all game as scum.

but no everyone's stuck thinking they're the absolute shit and after lynching town every day before I got here you still think your reads are better than mine
"I'm better than all of you so shut up and listen to me" is not exactly compelling reason to do so, and tbh the irony of you shitting on people for thinking they're god's gift to Mafia is
H I L-ARIOUS
given the way you've approached this game, but you're scum so it's okay for you to be a hypocrite and I'm sure Alisae, Leon, Creature and Maxous will all be along to explain that
.....yeah, this slot is sounding way more town than both RC and Leon combined on the last few pages.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12776 (isolation #1217) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

Stick to this Leonshade wagon no matter what
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12777 (isolation #1218) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nancy, Nero, and one from the KidAmn wagon: Its hammer time. Hammer leonshade.

Go.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12812 (isolation #1219) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12779, Maxous wrote:
In post 12775, nancy wrote:So can anyone tell me why I'm supposed to be TRing Creature aside from the fact that he hasn't been lurking all game?
me and creature were cop investigated

this was pointed out
It was pointed out youre either town or scum together.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12813 (isolation #1220) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12789, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12777, Vecna wrote:Nancy, Nero, and one from the KidAmn wagon: Its hammer time. Hammer leonshade.

Go.
Don't even think about it. Leonshade is town.
Given your insistence on your wrong read on me (even though you keep adressing me like you know that im town) - im gonna go ahead and ignore your reads vigilantly unless you can do something else but state "He's a large townread, its uuuuuyge".
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12814 (isolation #1221) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12807, RadiantCowbells wrote:I feel like Vecna might be scum here and KidAmn might be town
Funny how you only state then when people do things you dont like.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12817 (isolation #1222) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12808, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I die tonight and you don't autolynch Nero you deserve what's coming to you.

I would love to see a Nero/Vecna parity. Creature you roleblock Vecna.
Yeah, Davesaz be on me and Nero please. This Nero vs RC thing doesnt tell us anything if RC is scum tunneling town Nero.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12818 (isolation #1223) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12815, nancy wrote:How the fuck do I have six scumreads what even is this game.
Talk to me Nancy, who are your scumreads, because the last 30 pages have turned a lot of my scumreads into near-townreads.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12837 (isolation #1224) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12819, nancy wrote:davesaz should just be on whomever he likes.

I mean my scumreads are kind of irrelevant at this point in the day because Leonshade is clearly the only lynch that is happening.
In post 12820, RadiantCowbells wrote:Anyway so I was digging for KidAmn meta because of your Yuri townread and this game does feel a lot like duck duck goose.

I'm not like confident but I think that slot might be town which makes me really sketched out by Vecna trying to make me compromise on Kid over Nero.
I asked you if you'd lynch in Gorkington/KidAmn, YOU picked and said there was a clear connection between Nero and KidAmn.

Dont be trying to turn things around mr liar liar. If Leonshade flips scum here you are so next tomorrow.

Dodgy ass wonky play, where youre trying to bait me into voting with you just because you think you can hold the scumread that Math and a few others have over me to force my hand.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12841 (isolation #1225) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

Unless Maxous and Creature are scum together, scum have had a pretty pretty good game though.

Im still wondering if Notice has fooled me again with his latest display during our live chat.

Im also still wondering if Alisae is pocketing me now, or whether Mathblade can pull this shit off as scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12844 (isolation #1226) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

If leon flips town now and you were right about Nero im gonna feel like quite a buffoon.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12845 (isolation #1227) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:24 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, if this is Nero playing scum he does deserve a hug for being able to put up this coherent of a facade.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12846 (isolation #1228) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

HAMMAH TIME BOIS
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12851 (isolation #1229) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nothing Nero, or else id be voting you.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12853 (isolation #1230) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also, I still think Creature + Maxous are scum together more likely than town btw.

Creature not doing anything else with his roleblock-reveal after we decided to ignore it is.....weird.

Both slots not even talking to eachother after they shouldve been confirmed town to eachother is FUCKING WEIRD.

Both slots being very inactive after that reveal is fucking weird.

Lot of weird stuff going on with them 2 now that I think about it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12855 (isolation #1231) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

The two of them as confirmed town should be talking and trying to gamesolve. Creature hasnt even talked about the implications of Davesaz's result at all. Maxous tried to mention is briefly as "we've both been copped yo".
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12860 (isolation #1232) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

^ what happened to gorkington? Why are you no longer on his case?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12863 (isolation #1233) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

Its not like she ever commented on the scumread on my slot either. In fact, theres been pretty much no explaining of any of their reads.

I wouldnt mind the investigative wonder being used on like [notice, math] either.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12865 (isolation #1234) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12862, Leonshade wrote:2/15 are already low odds to catch two scum, so a random cop check would most likely hit town.

Creature's playing his town game, so that raises the odds way higher.

Maxous, while meh, has been different from his Undertale game, raising the odds ever so slightly higher.

Creature/Maxous is not scum. If Maxous is scum, Vecna is gis buddy and predicted that Maxous would be copped (incredibly unlikely) or davesaz is scum and faked the result (pretty unlikely).
What? where did I ever predict Maxous would be copped?

Also, creature has done a few things that pinged me as potentially scum this game. Very little, but its possible.

Maxous is different from PYP, and doesnt show much interest in hunting this game for some reason.

I could totally see it, especially after their weird reactions after the result was published.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12868 (isolation #1235) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

Leonshade is the scum with the vig wonder :)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12871 (isolation #1236) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:46 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh thats what you meant. Right
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12874 (isolation #1237) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nah, it wouldve been 10 v 5 today, meaning only 1 more mislynch tomorrow with the vig in play.

Not using it yet would be the optimal scumplay for sure to widen the mislynch pool
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12877 (isolation #1238) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh man, that wifom
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12881 (isolation #1239) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

Alisae, you were voting Leonshade before. Why are you not here to hammer the slot exactly?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12882 (isolation #1240) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12870, Nero Cain wrote:I have way more than 5 scumreads

Ali
Math
Nancy
RC
Leon
Gork

and a side eye @
Caesa
r Notice
If you cross Math and Nancy off here, I think you might be eerily close.

Either that or creature + maxous replace any 2 here, but I do feel this could definitely be the scumteam.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12886 (isolation #1241) » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

Maybe you should try and achieve a status where people care about your reads? Unless youve been scumacting all this time ofcourse.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12887 (isolation #1242) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 12883, MathBlade wrote:
In post 12867, Nero Cain wrote:Well...Math is hopefully going to get shot soon so I rather not cop them...idk.
That is actually the best time to cop me because then when I die it acts as a traditional cop on the other player.

Seriously. Nero is not Town.

And stop the bullshit about not explaining my reads I do.
You havent explained your read on Leonshade (afaik?)
You havent explained why your still scumreading me
What about Nancy? Some updates on how current stuff influences your reads?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12899 (isolation #1243) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Vecna »

Hammmmmerrrrrrrtimeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12906 (isolation #1244) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Which of these slow ass hammerers shall we lynch tomorrow after Leonshade has flipped scum Nancy?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12912 (isolation #1245) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Leon, if youre town please just selfhammer. Dont make this drag on longer than it has to.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12917 (isolation #1246) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:28 am

Post by Vecna »

Ah creature! hammer.

HAMMER
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12919 (isolation #1247) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Roleblock me, let the other taker of the roleblock be on gorkington (unless Leon flips with the janitor wonder).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12920 (isolation #1248) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am

Post by Vecna »

Go, no more excuses. Smash puny head with hammer
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12921 (isolation #1249) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:35 am

Post by Vecna »

C'mon now, you dont need to ask Leon for permission in the scum QT.

Bus him. go
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12923 (isolation #1250) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:50 am

Post by Vecna »

Leon, you know full well that im town so shading me if you are town here really isnt the way to go. All of this falls into the category too little too late. Regaining your desire to post when youre about to die is just too convenient and I can see all of it coming from scum just the same. You stated before you completely understand the scumread on your slot, and im simply not willing to go back now.

All the people that you mention as possible scum just feel more town than you atm.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12925 (isolation #1251) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:10 am

Post by Vecna »

Except creature has been willing to vote pretty much everywhere this game, Alisea was voting you a short while ago as well, and you have disagreed with pretty much all of Mathblade's reads all game.

Even RC has showed doubts regarding your slot recently, and lurkers will return. Youre hammered as soon as Davesaz returns, thats for sure.

What posts of mine havent you liked recently? Because you completely agreed with my reasons for scumreading you and you were fine with the way I read Gorkington. You dont like the way I approached Gorkington/Nero/CK/KA? Then show me what part of my reasoning you dont like. Because you sure havent called me out on any of it. So now im calling you out; what part of my posts didnt you like?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12926 (isolation #1252) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:20 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw, they finally have released the modtools for Civ6. Some of the modpacks making drastic changes make the game quite a lot better. Just hoping the Ai is gonna cope with it better at higher lvl's.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12929 (isolation #1253) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Im not sure how the base-game is after the latest patch, but after release the AI - even on deity - was a joke, and the game itself had 2 very obvious strategies that trumped everything else.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12931 (isolation #1254) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Hmmm new episode of 24, Legion or Homeland during dinner. The harder choices in life.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12932 (isolation #1255) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:32 am

Post by Vecna »

You townread me as well, but had no problem hopping onto that wagon when I was close to dying creature. You were ok getting any lynch during D3 when time became an issue as well.

What gives?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12940 (isolation #1256) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:28 am

Post by Vecna »

And all scum are probably in the list you just put up, congrats
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13097 (isolation #1257) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12950, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I die everyone is going to sheep MathBlade for the rest of the game. you've all forfeited your rights to have votes
And the fact you can seriously say this already should make everyone realize how anti-town you are. Why in the world would you want to put up msg's like that and make it more interesting for scum to NK you if youre town?

Guys we need to lynch Leonshade here. It is the prime information lynch. And its gonna flip scum.

RC has been protecting the slot

Alisae was voting/bussing the slot earlier but is now flat-out refusing to vote it.

Maxous has been conveniently absent during all of this

Creature has been literally willing to vote everyone to get hammers but not here?

So yes Leonshade, to answer your earlier question (quoted below): if you are scum, I feel the only option of scum on your wagon is Notice. My reads progression has been documented. If youre town I NEED to know today, because then ive had a misread and I need to take RC a hell of a lot more serious.
In post 12946, Leonshade wrote:
In post 12940, Vecna wrote:And all scum are probably in the list you just put up, congrats
Huh? What happened to your reads that they got to this point?
In post 12947, Leonshade wrote:Even ignoring everything else, for all scum to be on that list, zero scum would have to be on that wagon.

Did you hear that RC? If you really want your support for your Nero wagon tomorrow, this Leonshade hammer NEEDS to happen.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13098 (isolation #1258) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12952, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also keep in mind that if Vecna is scum Davesaz's result on Creature/Maxous is unreliable. Luckily with the way the gamestate has gone I believe that they are in fact both town but it is super important that Vecna is RBed tonight.
How would I have predicted that those 2 were gonna be the target? Why wouldnt I have been on myself?

Either way, RB on me is fine.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13099 (isolation #1259) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12959, RadiantCowbells wrote:Davesaz makes a ton of sense as town if Vecna is confscum btw. I just feel weirded out by the fact that it doesn't feel like scum are scared of Davesaz at this point in time.
And how would you notice this? Its kinda weird because I also had a long drawn-out thought under the shower this morning about potential Davesaz + Maxous teams and the potential chaos they could sow if theyd been lucky enough to over-prio town on that wonder.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13100 (isolation #1260) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12967, Caesar Wills It wrote:
The allegations against Senator Gorkington were spurious and lacking in evidence. It is Our opinion that he was accused with the intent of distracting from more righteous investigations of the criminals Leonshade, Vecna, and Lil Uzi Vert.

Spoiler: *
I have been distracted with Mass Effect Andromeda lately. Leonshade is the right lynch for today, what are we waiting on? Gork was a counterwagon distracting from the Leonshade wagon. I really ought to analyze who is responsible for that nonsense.
What reasoning do you have to townread Gorkington?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13101 (isolation #1261) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 12980, Alisae wrote:btw PV I also claimed to have Mausoleum because I think Vecna is town trying to unite the town together and I'm just trying to help out with that.
If youre town: a question. Can you need see the signs on the walls here? Where people are allready setting me up as the mislynch for tomorrow?

Because that is what RC is doing atm. He is talking not about todays lynch, but about me in every post. He's catering to Ceasar/Math who are going to be unlynchable town - not because he thinks im scum, but because im the easiest mislynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13107 (isolation #1262) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

My stuff about Nero's associatives wasnt "great stuff" at all, you just felt that way because it was inline with your reads. Thats all good and all, but it doesnt mean that it instantly makes him scum. These types of reads can be made about every player in the game at this point, and its totally useless without a scumflip.

And yes, I have illustrated plenty of times that I feel theres the possibility of two completely different scumteams in play here, and youre definately part of one of them. Ive shown why I feel the one with you on it is more likely, since ive found more reasons to be townreading Nero + Cloudkicker over say, you + Leonshade.

In fact, I still hold the very unpopular opinion that the only person playing your slot that was slightly towntelling was Brian Skies - the rest have all been doing nothing at all or stuff that I cannot interpret without a flip.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13108 (isolation #1263) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13103, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13097, Vecna wrote:So yes Leonshade, to answer your earlier question (quoted below): if you are scum, I feel the only option of scum on your wagon is Notice.
...lol. This proves that you do not know me at all, and this is a good example of why I keep thinking you're not genuinely trying to solve the game.

If scum have obviously not bussed (or been able to push through a bus) all game, why in hell do you think I would start now and stay on the wagon? I could have easily springboarded on to Nero or Kid by this stage if I were scum trying to distance from buddy!Leon. This is a fact based on the gamestate. Leon's scumflip makes me all but conftown.
How would you even know they havent bussed? Noone knows this at this point. They very well couldve been bussing without us biting.

Also if you really can still come in here and state shit like "I dont think you've been honestly trying to solve the game" THAN BACK IT UP. I have done about 600+ posts of gamesolving out of my 1200 or however many posts it are, so then show me where im full of shit or dishonest.

YOU CANT. and stating you think someone is posting this freely with all their thoughts out in the open, and doing it in a dishonest way without it being blatant for such a long time is utter horse-shit.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13111 (isolation #1264) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

You know what, youre probably right and that statement made little sense. im being too argumentative for arguings sake, and I shouldnt be.

My suspicion of you keeps talking, even though im trying to work with you.

Talk to me about Alisae. Is there any other reason for the townread on the slot except the Yume read? Couldnt they have talked about that in their hydra PT to get rid of it/abuse it?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13112 (isolation #1265) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13109, RadiantCowbells wrote:Did you consider that it's a very unpopular opinion for a reason? I mean anyone who knows anything about Drixx knows that that confirms him as town and there's people like Creature who deathtunnel me every game but are somehow pulling their shit together enough to townread me based on my play.

Like if I were scum you would have a lot bigger problems to worry about than getting a Leon wagon through
Yes, Ill admit I do not have this meta on most people here that you guys have.

I think Davesaz should be putting us in a little box together so we know whether we can work together tomorrow or not.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13113 (isolation #1266) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13106, RadiantCowbells wrote:Why don't you explain your read on me instead of bitching about my read on you?
I have no read on you. Im not going to trust the little Drixx meta people have provided, Brian skies simply did too little, and what youre doing you could pull off as scum np as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13115 (isolation #1267) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13105, RadiantCowbells wrote:also creature/maxous both reacted exactly how most town would react to being cleared in that way. I would be more suspicious if they took a more active role in discussion and trying to lead people
Also, I dont really agree with this.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13117 (isolation #1268) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, I need to make sure im getting in the way of scum as much as possible to force their hand in nightkilling me.

With the way people their reads are shaping up theyll capitalize on people SR'ing me and this game will become virtually unwinnable for town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13119 (isolation #1269) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13116, RadiantCowbells wrote:Then you have insufficient actual experience dealing with innocent childs and masons. I have a specific meta point that I will bring up but I can't bring it up at this time. Creature's also town by play.
People underestimate creature, and I know for a fact he tried to forcibly emulate his own townplay when people town him what a towntell for him was.

It doesnt make him scum, but him and maxous being scum together fits like a glove in this gamestate.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13120 (isolation #1270) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13118, RadiantCowbells wrote:Also you said that I could fake this as scum: where does that meta come from? I don't believe that we've played before?
I know you won most cunning manipulator over a bunch of other very cunning manipulators ive played with before.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13122 (isolation #1271) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

Also Jaereed, I hope you'll actually enter a dialogue about other people with me for once.

This is my prime reason to be suspicious of your slot. Whenever people make some mention of you and why theyre suspicious youre allways very quickly there to point out the inconsistencies (and you do a good job in that).

But I want to have dialogue about our reads - the more interesting stuff.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13123 (isolation #1272) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

So how sure about your Nero read are you? Sure enough to be a policy lynch the next day if youre wrong?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13124 (isolation #1273) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

RC - if town, why arent you suspicious of the voting behaviour of the other people I mentioned wrt to the Leonshade wagon?

mathblade is obvious, so is creature I guess.....

But alisae was actively voting for Leonshade before. Maxous is conveniently gone

You really think theyre scum that dont want to get tied up in a mislynch?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13125 (isolation #1274) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Like, Alisae was fine voting the slot before. But now that its at L-1 hes just in sheep RC mode.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13127 (isolation #1275) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

What suboptimal plays are those?

I scumread Leonshade, and I townread Cloudkicker. I can see a scum setup with Leonshade that fits and works, I cannot see any with Nero after my recent reevaluations.

I was going to scumread CK, but Nero very carefully corrected me with proper logic/reasoning. The onyl way I see that coming from scum is if SSBM was being scum and made a VERY concious choice to exactly mirror his play in that one game that was linked - AND then informed him scum teammates that that was exactly what he was doing so they could abuse it.

That seems like a rather large stretch, and I dont see any other explenation.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13129 (isolation #1276) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

That might be the case, but then why would Nero draw a different conclusion from that game and ask me to explain my contradicting views?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13132 (isolation #1277) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

But at the same time, if that was the case you wouldnt actually be entertaining the idea of KidAmn town and me scum as you were before. Because you'd know that they were very similair, but being purposefully manipulated.

This feels like a bit of a gambit youre running on me here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13133 (isolation #1278) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh wait, im now actually mixing up slots - excuse me.

Fucking replacements all over the place
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13136 (isolation #1279) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh now youre just trying to caress my ego, god the hidden attempts at buddying....my weakness
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13140 (isolation #1280) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:39 pm

Post by Vecna »

Leonshade, its either/or

If im correct in my assumptions flipping you puts a very obvious bullseye on other scum players. Them not wanting to bus you then might make some sense since theyd rather have the game lynch elsewhere so it remains unresolved. The fact that all these attempts are sprouting up left, right and center to prod to see where other wagons can go do make it feel this way.

If im being played for a fool, its a largely scumdriven wagon - most likely with CK, Nero and K-A being scum.

Third option is ofcourse that youre scum together with those 3 names, but im not going to entertain that option for now.

Something fishy is going on here, regardless of your allignment.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13141 (isolation #1281) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13139, JaeReed wrote:
In post 13122, Vecna wrote:Also Jaereed, I hope you'll actually enter a dialogue about other people with me for once.

This is my prime reason to be suspicious of your slot. Whenever people make some mention of you and why theyre suspicious youre allways very quickly there to point out the inconsistencies (and you do a good job in that).

But I want to have dialogue about our reads - the more interesting stuff.
I'm not really there so quickly. It's all dependent on when things were said and when I read up (for instance stuff at night that I read on my phone I usually wouldn't respond to because it required me switching accounts).

I do feel like I have given you reasons for my reads though. It just gets drowned out in the activity of the thread.
Yeah im not saying you havent, id just like more dialogue to see things from your perspective. I feel youre a crucial part in this whole puzzle since youre a lot more in-tune with reading Alisae/Nancy, and clearly our ideas about the gamestate are different in some areas. And ofcourse theres still that weird thing with the Yuri slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13142 (isolation #1282) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13138, RadiantCowbells wrote:Correction: I don't put it past any X and Y player to have pulled the whole things as scum theatre if they had daytalk, at least one motivated and skilled player on the scumteam, and wanted to switch that read around.
I understand this, but this is not what happened. Also the attention to detail would have had to have been quuuuite high, with Nero posting it for people to look up your meta (or whoever it was that he wanted to make a meta-post about with that thread).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13145 (isolation #1283) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

Gorkington sure has convenient timing in vanishing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13146 (isolation #1284) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13143, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 13101, Vecna wrote:
In post 12980, Alisae wrote:btw PV I also claimed to have Mausoleum because I think Vecna is town trying to unite the town together and I'm just trying to help out with that.
If youre town: a question. Can you need see the signs on the walls here? Where people are allready setting me up as the mislynch for tomorrow?

Because that is what RC is doing atm. He is talking not about todays lynch, but about me in every post. He's catering to Ceasar/Math who are going to be unlynchable town - not because he thinks im scum, but because im the easiest mislynch.
Explain this again
I posted it while rereading from where I had left off - right around the time I was reading your posts talking about some weird connections between davesaz being scum and me.

If youre scum, setting me up as a mislynch in any scenario where my wagon goes wrong, or im on the wrong one would be the logical play, no?

Math is die-hard scumreading me for whatever reasons
Ceasae is die-hard scumreading me for whatever reasons
Notice is suspicious of me
Gorkington is scumreading me

It wouldnt be that hard to do. You were holding this very same fact over my head when you were trying to push me to vote a certain way. There was a reason why I was trying to make you state my allignment before (because I know you have a way better read than you let on).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13148 (isolation #1285) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

At any rate RC; Seeing how youre hard-townreading creature...

If I was scum id know that we didnt have the RB.
Id know there was both a tracker, a RB and a Double-cop type wonder......

Would I really claim my wonder as scum there?

I dont see any real argument to be made here - and if were talking about insulting our scumgames etc etc.....I think you need to be realistic here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13149 (isolation #1286) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

Just put a permanent RB on me, and be happy that a town was sharp enough to deny that wonder to scum.

(unless Davesaz is scum that managed to grab the wonder ofcourse, since if thats the case Gerry's stellar play completely managed to ruin my plan unless something stellar comes up tomorrow)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13152 (isolation #1287) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

Theres another argument to be made btw for why a scumleon isnt bussed yet.

He could very well be the team-leader of a team. Like, say that the scumteam consists of Leonshade/creature/Maxous/Alisae/+ someone

What are they gonna do without him?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13153 (isolation #1288) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13075, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 4.28

Leonshade (8):
NoticeMeSenpai, KidAmn, CloudKicker, Caesar Wills It, Vecna, Nero Cain, Lil Uzi Vert, nancy
KidAmn (6):
Maxous, Creature, Leonshade, MathBlade, Alisae, RC
Vecna (1):
Gorkinton
RadiantCowbells (1):
davesaz

Not Voting (0):

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to lynch by majority.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-03-26 13:41:51), at which point at which point we will default to no lynch.
Adjusted votecount with how its currently standing by my count.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13154 (isolation #1289) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

Leonshade (8):
NoticeMeSenpa
i,
KidAmn, CloudKicker
Caesar Wills It, Vecna
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert, nancy

KidAmn (6):
Maxous, Creature, Leonshade,
MathBlade
, Alisae, RC
Vecna
(1):
Gorkinton

RadiantCowbells (1):
davesaz

Leonshade
(8):
NoticeMeSenpai
, KidAmn, CloudKicker,
Caesar Wills It, Vecna
, Nero Cain,
Lil Uzi Vert, nancy

KidAmn (6):
Maxous, Creature, Leonshade
MathBlade
Alisae
, RC
Vecna
(1):
Gorkinton

RadiantCowbells (1):
davesaz

Hmmmm this is possibly where its at - one of two scenarios with a bunch of question marks. I guess the reason why Leon isnt hammered yet could also be "lurkers gonna lurk".
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13155 (isolation #1290) » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

And yes, ofcourse there are a ton of other variations - this is just to illustrate that if Leonshade is scum, scum are banking on people that are stubborn to not vote against them.

Question then becomes; who besides mathblade is stubborn, and whose scum.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13161 (isolation #1291) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13159, Leonshade wrote:
In post 13156, Maxous wrote:What did Leon claim?
VT (tried to build Petra D2, double cop wonder D3).
Why did you try to build the double cop wonder? You dont think a town Leonshade is a likely kill?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13162 (isolation #1292) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, why try to build the double-cop wonder without priority? As opposed to saving up for a wonder day4? Doesnt sound like something mechanics guy Leon would do....
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13206 (isolation #1293) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Thank you LUV, you'd make for an excellent spokesperson :D
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13213 (isolation #1294) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Meh, guess I cant complain too hard about either of these wagons.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13220 (isolation #1295) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Creature, what do you think; are you town with Maxous, or are maxous + davesaz scum that fabricated a result to make you townread maxous?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13267 (isolation #1296) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13251, Gorkington wrote:secretly actually:
o:
so how about you hammer? Seeing how you were scumreading the slot so hard earlier.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13270 (isolation #1297) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:22 am

Post by Vecna »

Not buying any of that. Hammertime
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13271 (isolation #1298) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Vecna »

And if so, then vote Kid instead of me so we can get stuff hammered.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13273 (isolation #1299) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Vecna »

Also Leon, wheres my Lion King gifs? Ali was jsut scumreading me in Code geass and then got shot in the face.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13275 (isolation #1300) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Vecna »

Delightfull gorkington. You might be town yet.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13329 (isolation #1301) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

My recency bias in this game is off the charts. Leonshade is almost making me not want to lynch him anymore.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13331 (isolation #1302) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

I sure love me some swooping in and lolhammerring
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13340 (isolation #1303) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Post by Vecna »

I had my sheep RC post with a nero vote and a RUH-RUH-RUH all typed out.

Then I decided to delete it again.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13345 (isolation #1304) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

My current PoE thinking if RC is wrong though needs to start including people like mathblade for scum by PoE default though.....and even though lynching him would definately give me a justice-boner, the odds of that happening are approaching my odds of winning the euro millions yesteday.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13352 (isolation #1305) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

If leon is scum, its with creature + maxous in a team
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13354 (isolation #1306) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Gorkington, my man.

This gamestate is awesome. (almost) 535 pages of joy.

I really dont get this apathy. Or this demoralized sentiment.

Scum is playing really good (or is doing a damn fine job lurking under the radar) - and we get to try to shit on their parade.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13361 (isolation #1307) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

Thats just me trying to motivate you Gork. Thumbs up, at least your busy salvaging the slot and doing a lot better making me think youre town than any of your predessesors (lol-spelling) predecessors? did. Stupid red lines. Predescesors? fucking english language.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13363 (isolation #1308) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hey Nancy, what made you change your mind? was it the lion king gifs? It were the baby lion pics werent it?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13368 (isolation #1309) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Vecna »

The problem is....I dont really see a team that has Kid as a scummer, where Nero is town.

Like, can anyone think of logical scum compilations where kid is scum without nero?

Because if not.....we might as well make RC happy and ruin Nero's day.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13378 (isolation #1310) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:51 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13373, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13368, Vecna wrote:The problem is....I dont really see a team that has Kid as a scummer, where Nero is town.

Like, can anyone think of logical scum compilations where kid is scum without nero?

Kid and Nero are scum IMHO but it is so close to end of day lynch Kid.
Ill make you a deal. Ill lynch kid and you stop this rediculous scumread on me for the rest of the game so I dont have to fear for a mislynch later down the line, deal?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13383 (isolation #1311) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah, my EOD makes me feel that im town as well.

But you -might- just as well still be trying to save leon <3
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13384 (isolation #1312) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13382, Nero Cain wrote:Vecna is prob scum btw. Guy keeps saying I'm doing "townie" things but seems content if I get wagoned.
Nah I resorted to let others do the talking on my behalf. Its working out pretty well so far.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13388 (isolation #1313) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh wait, I misread that statement.

And yeah, youre talking a storm. Doesnt take away that my reads on CK + you have been influenced a ton by that SSBM comparison you pointed at.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13391 (isolation #1314) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13385, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13378, Vecna wrote:
In post 13373, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13368, Vecna wrote:The problem is....I dont really see a team that has Kid as a scummer, where Nero is town.

Kid and Nero are scum IMHO but it is so close to end of day lynch Kid.
Ill make you a deal. Ill lynch kid and you stop this rediculous scumread on me for the rest of the game so I dont have to fear for a mislynch later down the line, deal?
I don't barter with a scumread. The fear of a true lynch keeps scum honest. Why would I agree to you not to lynch you when Kid is being lynched today against scum's wishes?
See, im not selling you my vote. Im offering you a proper read on my slot at bargain prices - with a nice benefit to boot!
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13401 (isolation #1315) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:02 pm

Post by Vecna »

KidAmn - Leonshade - Creature - Maxous +.........

Could this work?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13405 (isolation #1316) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Vecna »

Hes gotta have some way to fabricate somewhat credible reads as scum, no?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13411 (isolation #1317) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

Probably because of my autism against abr?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13420 (isolation #1318) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

You know, even a broken record has to be rright sometimes. I dont buy nancy as scum, and im town. And luv is town.

Nero, are you the one random lucky shot where math got it right?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13424 (isolation #1319) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13413, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13401, Vecna wrote:KidAmn - Leonshade - Creature - Maxous +.........

Could this work?
No.
Yeah dont worry, im not directing my reads questions at you.

We dont vibe that way
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13439 (isolation #1320) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13430, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13420, Vecna wrote:Nero, are you the one random lucky shot where math got it right?
lol no

Why do you keep acting like you are ok with lynching me?
One has to poke the bear to see if it has any honey
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13444 (isolation #1321) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13437, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13434, JaeReed wrote:nancy is scum. Kid and Leon both have to be mislynches.

VOTE: nancy
Nope kid is scum. Put your vote back please BaeReed.
He was voting Leonshade aalllll daaay.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13450 (isolation #1322) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13447, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13415, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13411, Vecna wrote:Probably because of my autism against abr?
That better be one helluva autocorrect mistake.
Til you apologize for this I have to ignore your posts for my sanity.
What do you mean?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13452 (isolation #1323) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:21 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13449, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13439, Vecna wrote:One has to poke the bear to see if it has any honey
What are you doing to determine my alignment? B/c it just looks like lukewarm support to join my wagon if it pops up again.
I lead, I dont follow. If I wanted it, you'd have been lynched aproximately 7 minutes ago
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13466 (isolation #1324) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13453, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13450, Vecna wrote:
In post 13447, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13415, MathBlade wrote:
In post 13411, Vecna wrote:Probably because of my autism against abr?
That better be one helluva autocorrect mistake.
Til you apologize for this I have to ignore your posts for my sanity.
What do you mean?
I have Aspergers.

Figure out why I am pissed.
Apologies, I meant no offence to you or to belittle the situation of anyone with such conditions. Im just blabbermouthing carelessly in my free-time on the internet.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13470 (isolation #1325) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13463, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13456, Gorkington wrote:i havent seen any sentiment for that at all.
there was talk about lynching Max to confirm Creature earlier.
Oh yeah, I definately floated that idea.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13476 (isolation #1326) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:32 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13474, RadiantCowbells wrote:nah it's called for. I've had it up to fucking here with this town
Youre like a toddler stomping his feet because you got refused a cookie.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13479 (isolation #1327) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

We good Math?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13486 (isolation #1328) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13487 (isolation #1329) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Guess ill go sleep as well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13709 (isolation #1330) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13691, RadiantCowbells wrote:i like this. thanks drixx friend
And now were supposed to believe you when you say you didnt know that when you were pushing to be investigated? :eek:
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13710 (isolation #1331) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh everyone stopped vanishing and started trolling? Stopped trolling and vanished?

Is anyone still here? Im awake?

Lion King saves the scum is my prediction of the outcome of this day. Lesson to be learned; appealing to people their cutesy nature works a lot better than just appearing to be sad.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13714 (isolation #1332) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

RC be scums in the way he's been demanding the double cop wonder on him all day and now just before lynch stating he has that scum wonder - trying to hope fly it under the radar.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13718 (isolation #1333) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:54 pm

Post by Vecna »

Duh you guys let yourself be manipulated by RC and lion king gifs after we finally had a scum lynch in sight after 550 pages
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13719 (isolation #1334) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13715, RadiantCowbells wrote:lol why is the great wall a scum wonder?
Interesting that that is the part of my statement you focussed on
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13720 (isolation #1335) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:57 pm

Post by Vecna »

If I die (and this is indeed a town lynch)

Get RC and Leonshade. Dont let that slithery tongue find its way up the collective town's asscrack again please.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13722 (isolation #1336) » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:59 pm

Post by Vecna »

Scum = Leonshade, RC, Creature, Maxous +...... Alisae?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13725 (isolation #1337) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:06 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah think about it....picking that wonder on day3.....

It fits perfectly with Brian Skies that got scumread by a ton of town players. He needed the ascetic. There was 0 chance of him getting nightkilled as town.

Now RC conveniently forgets the fact he's ascetic all day while calling out to get investigated......Who was it in the scumchat that told you you should probably claim it RC? Are you guys too connected and fearing the chain-lynch?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13731 (isolation #1338) » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:13 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah creature, you still dont have any deep reasoning for anything.

Youre just sprouting out lines with the most surface description of whoever you feel like mentioning, trying to appear like your town meta.

SCUUUUUMASH
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13822 (isolation #1339) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Vecna »

First things first; Nancy - In case you built the RedFort: you would have received a visit from me if creature lied about roleblocking me. I used my wonder to make it appear to the tracker (who is dead) that you visited SantaClause (well at least I did untill the mod had to ruin the fun. Just as a longshot to verify whether creature rb'd me.

In post 13783, Nahdia wrote:
Maxous,
Civilization [Hanging Gardens]
, has been killed during Night 4.

Maxous had no failed building attempts.
What in the nine hells? Has Davesaz been scum all along then? This nightkill can serve so many purposes;

1: to make us townread creature after the pressure/scumreads coming from me + Nancy
2: To try and push blame on Nancy + me to discredit our reads
3: To keep us going at the current path without trying to derail any current trains of thought. (Aka to set up either Leonshade or Nero for todays lynch)
4: To try and make us lynch Davesaz
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13823 (isolation #1340) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13786, Alisae wrote:VOTE: Yae
@MOD if you have not built anything since N1, you get priority for the 2nd wonder, right?
More scum reasoning
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13824 (isolation #1341) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13788, Alisae wrote:btw I think scum skipped over Machu, otherwise they would most likely used it right or not.

Also Pine did NOT get the Forbidden Palace
So he's todays lynch then, excellent.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13826 (isolation #1342) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13795, Alisae wrote:I regret not killing off Leon.
pedit: RC They have to decide if they want between which one they want to rush. They don't get both.
Yes they will - Bolshoi is scum only, and they can just put all 4 others on the kill wonder - they dont even need to rush it to get it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13828 (isolation #1343) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13799, Alisae wrote:It's a factional ability.
pedit: Creats is conftown.
No he's not.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13829 (isolation #1344) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13800, MathBlade wrote:And I think at this point we need to mass claim before we answer the resoltuion question.

Reason being if I am wrong on PV scum then likely 5 scum are alive and we need to know who has what in order to make the proper decision on the resolution. Gtg.
Were NAE'ing this resolution no matter what
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13834 (isolation #1345) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:30 am

Post by Vecna »

Alisae, you hooded Maxous last night? Who knew about that?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13838 (isolation #1346) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:32 am

Post by Vecna »

Ugh just when I thought this freaking game was solved
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13840 (isolation #1347) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13830, Alisae wrote:No Vecna, Caesar doesn't kill Maxous after I hooded him.
So what did you mean with this statement?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13841 (isolation #1348) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Like, how did scum even know that Maxous had the doctor? Because I sure had no goddamn clue, and I feel that this kill is totally not wonder-related unless I missed another subtle hint somewhere.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13844 (isolation #1349) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:36 am

Post by Vecna »

Also, Mathblade asking for a mass-claim after scum mightve just picked a wonder-denying thing to get us to potentially mislynch ceasar is rather fishy.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13847 (isolation #1350) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Vecna »

Im not so sure about that anymore. He's stubbornly townreading anyone in the scum-poe pool and has been die-hard trying to stop any lynches there.

There was also the thing of Titus town-reading me early game for no apparent reason, something that rarely ever happens.

There was also the thing where they conveniently found a reason to claim the oracle wonder for bullshit reasons.

Honestly there are A LOT of reasons why Mathblade could be scum, and this weak-ass wifom that they wouldnt do a staged fight in the way they did is NOT going to be enough anymore going forward.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13851 (isolation #1351) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13842, Leonshade wrote:Going to give a <1% chance that a townie swiped the IC wonder after Caesar publicly announced it. Either Caesar is scum, or another scum took it.

I mean, easy to prove me wrong, and if you do have the IC wonder you reveal today 100%, but don't hold your breath.
The good thing is.....we can have someone try to build the wonder today :cool:

because we did pass -that- resolution.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13854 (isolation #1352) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Vecna »

It always backfires hard Alisae.....it means the game is instantly lost if we mislynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13855 (isolation #1353) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Vecna »

So leonshade, did the doctor save the person that you were trying to kill last night with your vig? Surely you tried to activate it last night, no?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13860 (isolation #1354) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Vecna »

^ good post, allthough you couldve made it as scum as well. but keep em coming and I might start showing you some more love again.

Theres something more going on though........But I probably really shouldnt speculate on that.

I think I got what you meant there btw Alisae - with you not wanting to discuss it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13861 (isolation #1355) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Vecna »

When you know Vecna is town; When he wasnt even aware that the doctor PoE pool had gotten that small.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13914 (isolation #1356) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:17 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13866, MathBlade wrote:On the off chance it is CK scum Vecna is still scum for that backpedal.
good reasoning to scumread me here, hoho. Clearly scum used their nightkill to kill their own teammember PV, only for him to not use the treestump at all after that. How could I ever have doubted this obvious fact.

And yes, that was sarcasm.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13920 (isolation #1357) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:22 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13877, MathBlade wrote:Actually it is much simpler to kill PV as he is a common cop target and it denies obv Town Drixx from Pyramids. They get a lot and PV would never be checked or killed. Occam's razor says denying Town Drixx that is much better if PV is scum as if around PV is influential late game. Plus Drixx openly saying he was building Pyramids and PV not saying a damn thing to stop him which would be protown to do makes PV much more likely scum. Taking Pyramids from Drixx was a scum claim. It is this reason I struggle to see him as Town.
PV dropped very many not so subtle hints he did not agree with Drixx getting the stump due to lurking.

Now drop this idiotic line of distraction or were going to policy lynch your ass. Its enough I have to deal with these nonsensical ramblings directed at my slot, but were going to have a long ass talk after this game if youre actually town.

This type of blind tunneling without specifying ANY proper reasoning is purely because your pissed off about what happened in PYP. Either that or youre playing a great scumgame, but if youre town this NONSENSE has to stop.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13921 (isolation #1358) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13886, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Senator Mathblade, Our patience for your unrelenting stubbornness is growing rather limited. While We remain firmly convinced of your loyalty to the Empire, We feel that your blind devotion to outdated methodology, such as counting the results of votes, to be more harm than help. The filth Leonshade is almost certainly affiliated with Our enemies, which Senator KidAmn's false conviction further supports. Vecna, Leonshade, and Lil Uzi Vert somehow continually managed to avoid conviction in this conclave despite broad suspicion - why? It is Our firm opinion that they are working in tandem, likely with unidentified allies, to confound efforts to convict each other. Every time the subject is brought up, some new nonsense case is brought against some innocent, such as Senator KidAmn, and you among other easily-duped sheep go along with it.

We are finished, Senator Mathblade. Desist with your pigheadedness, or We will be greatly displeased with thee.

Spoiler: *
Obviously, as you are a hard TR, I am not threatening to policy lynch you, especially as we are so close to possible LYLO. But come the fuck on, guy. LUV, Vecna, and Leon are clearly working as a team, derailing any wagons that develop on one of them with chump mislynches like KidAmn. If they were Town, scum would be more than happy to just let the wagons on them go through. YOU are being hardcore manipulated, and your dedication to VCA is just sad. Scum these days know how to game VCA. It's not very effective any more, and your slavish devotion to it is really frustrating, as your conclusions are just obviously wrong.

And PV is not scum. If he were scum, he was vigged. We didn't see a second kill that night. Scum would never nightkill their own guy - why would they? There's no point to it. If he ever got lynched, the EXACT same result happens, except they're out the NK they spent on him. The only conceivable argument you might have is that he was vigged by Terracotta Army and the scum kill that night was blocked. If that were true, we'd have seen a Terracotta Army claim the kill just to settle the issue.

Ergo, PV is Town. But a treestump, so STOP FUCKING ARGUING IT. It undercuts your credibility even more than your shit reads do.
Ceasar, I worked a LOT harder than you ever did to get Leonshade lynched. Read the freaking game, or replace out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13922 (isolation #1359) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:26 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13890, RadiantCowbells wrote:HOLY FUCK I AM NOT GREAT WALL
Bullshit. Scumclaim.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13924 (isolation #1360) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:31 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13919, Leonshade wrote:We don't need to be in the resolution phase to massclaim.
Massclaiming is likely still a bad idea, especially if Ceasar is telling the truth and scum stole the palace thing. Im not really sure yet given numbers, but scum will gain a lot from the information which of the real town havent build shit yet, since they actually know which of those claims are them.

It would allow them to block one towny that hasnt build a wonder yet to build one every day - which is going to screw us over quite heavily with the increasing power of wonders coming out.

Its even making me consider if YAE isnt a viable option here, but with all scum still alive this probably isnt the case.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13925 (isolation #1361) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Yeah nevermind, YEA with 5 scum alive will never work with the wonders availlable today.

Rather surprised LUV didnt take that neighbourhood wonder.

VOTE: NAE
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13926 (isolation #1362) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13910, Caesar Wills It wrote:
Or were you the swine who stole Our Palace from Us? Are We such a threat to your agenda that you could not risk the revelation of Our unquestioned virtue? Is that why you slew the noble Senator Maxous?

VOTE: Nay
At any rate, this is fucking scum talking
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13929 (isolation #1363) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:43 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13928, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vecna/Nero/Cloud/x/x
Oh im scum again now am I? Do tell why.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13932 (isolation #1364) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Im calling 3 people out on their bullshit. Im still waiting on Davesaz to determine what happened there.

Your up and down lying about your wonder is rather suspicious. First you demand to be investigated all day. Then you claim to have ascetic. When I state its the obvious scum wonder, AND the investigation today fails, you suddenly claim you dont have it.

Are you really surprised people are scumreading you for that shit?

Because if you think theres scum reasoning in thinking that, youre really nowhere near as good as you claim.

Is it weird im suspicious of Ceasar and calling him scum? (who btw is scumreading the people you are/were townreading - and hasnt provided a single solid reason ALL GAME, NOR has he changed any of his reads for 4 consecutive days - and now has failed to build the one saving grace he had left).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13934 (isolation #1365) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:51 am

Post by Vecna »

Again, youre ignoring all my arguments for some weak-ass snarky remark.

Your actions have directly INCREASED the odds of that happening. Argue that.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13936 (isolation #1366) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:52 am

Post by Vecna »

But its good youre calling me a dumbass when refering to me, at least its a clear indication youre fully aware that I am in fact town.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13938 (isolation #1367) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:53 am

Post by Vecna »

It fully depends on Davesaz' result and who he tried to investigate.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13940 (isolation #1368) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:56 am

Post by Vecna »

No RC, I told you yesterday you would have had my sheep if you lynched Leonshade. And its your support that fucked town because that KidAmn wagon was 10x worse than Leonshade.

At any rate, scum dont even have enough Wonderslots to BOTH deny Ceasar his wonder - AND pick up the other roleblock from creature. So by process of elimination we can most likely find a guaranteed scum with that info.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13941 (isolation #1369) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:57 am

Post by Vecna »

Why did you claim great wall yesterday? Why were you so scared to be investigated at the end of the day?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13945 (isolation #1370) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Daychat/Vig/Great Wall are all quite likely. Let me see if theres some others.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13954 (isolation #1371) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

Anyways RC, whats your thoughts on Ceasar? He also has been hard townreading Nero the entire game (because lol meta) - AND he has only had 2-4 scumreads that never EVER changed the entire game, nor has he given any reasoning for that.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13955 (isolation #1372) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:03 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13948, Nero Cain wrote:
@mod-what must one say to activate the Forbidden Palace wonder?
LOL
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13958 (isolation #1373) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Vecna »

Oh please tell me that that is true.

Nero please please, let it be true that you are about to activate that palace thing.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13962 (isolation #1374) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Post by Vecna »

A lot of very annoying people about to eat shit for their terrible reads all game?

Oh what a sweet justice that would be
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13964 (isolation #1375) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Vecna »

I need Nancy up in here.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13967 (isolation #1376) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah town-ceasar being sniped by town-nero would make a lot of sense, and if thats what happened this game suddenly became a lot more "turnable"
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13970 (isolation #1377) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13966, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 13958, Vecna wrote:Nero please please, let it be true that you are about to activate that palace thing.
no, and I still fail to understand why you are so suspicious of me. You are like a more intelligent Mathblade with your tunnel. I just thought about everyone saying whatever one was supposed to say to activate the palace wonder.
If you keep misconstruing my actions like that, its not going to end well.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13972 (isolation #1378) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:10 pm

Post by Vecna »

In fact, you'd have been the lynch yesterday if it wasnt for me.

The fact you still dont realize that really makes me question your ability to read.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13973 (isolation #1379) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:11 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13971, Nero Cain wrote:Vecna's inability to even consider Nancy scum is going to cost us the game regardless of his alignment.
Really, that one read will cost us the game huh?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13975 (isolation #1380) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:13 pm

Post by Vecna »

Well, thats the one lynch thatll require a lot of convincing then on my part. Why not settle for easier ones first?

Also, why did you get my hopes up with that Palace stuff?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13979 (isolation #1381) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nero, do you think that RC's response to your Palace claim there was towny? Or a stellar acting job?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13980 (isolation #1382) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by Vecna »

VOTE: Mathblade

Because this is the actual scum that has been hiding behind a constructed veil of shitty play-acting.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13982 (isolation #1383) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by Vecna »

IF ANY TOWN HAS THAT SILLY PALACE, NOW WOULD BE A MARVELOUS TIME
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13985 (isolation #1384) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:20 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nancy has been calling you hard-town for the last half-day btw. Why are you so unaware of how people are reading you?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13987 (isolation #1385) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13941, Vecna wrote:Why did you claim great wall yesterday? Why were you so scared to be investigated at the end of the day?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13994 (isolation #1386) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:28 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13586, RadiantCowbells wrote:I would lynch Nero, then Creature, then Davesaz and get 3 scum flips.
Interesting that you said this yesterday........and now Maxous dies today.

If scum actually do not have the members to properly PoE one of two doctors, this Maxous Wifom feels like its just up the alley of......hmmmmm
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13997 (isolation #1387) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Vecna »

Somewhere in a dark alley both Notice and Gorkington are evilly laughing
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13999 (isolation #1388) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 13995, davesaz wrote:So, shall we have a guessing game? Who did Dave try to parity cop?
RC and Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14000 (isolation #1389) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

But yes, please do tell us.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14001 (isolation #1390) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:31 pm

Post by Vecna »

And provide some reasoning as to why you made the choices both nights please.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14004 (isolation #1391) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Yeah, I dont even know. I dont get how Nancy goes from townreading you all of yesterday as locktown to suddenly thinking that....

Maybe something funky went on during the night.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14006 (isolation #1392) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by Vecna »

Nero, why did you play with my emotions with that Palace business. That was uncool.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14008 (isolation #1393) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by Vecna »

You were Mathblade.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14014 (isolation #1394) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

On quite a number of places.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14016 (isolation #1395) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Vecna »

Why am I the person that needs to pull it together? Wasnt I scum or the VI?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14021 (isolation #1396) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:41 pm

Post by Vecna »

Why am I scum? Why cant you just open your eyes allready and stop with this super frustrating rediculous dumbfuck tunneling that makes zero sense to anyone.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14023 (isolation #1397) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Vecna »

Ok time to play it differently.

Mathblade - we played 2 games together. You townread me as scum, and scumread me as town.

Titus and I have played like 6 games together, and Titus has correctly identified me as scum in EVERY single one.

Why do you trust your own judgement over hers so much? There is zero logic in it, only if youre scum pulling some cute gambit since the start.

I WANT FUCKING ANSWERS.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14027 (isolation #1398) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 14020, MathBlade wrote:
In post 14017, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 14010, MathBlade wrote:nancy yes Ali and Leon no
yea, it explains why Leon was so hard to lynch. I know Ali is all "sheepy" and stuff but this is bad even for him.
Leon and Sondam were hard to lynch because I said no repeatedly. Because I hard read Leon as Town and hard read Sondam.

You and your buddies are campaigning for who you think you can mislynch.
Sondam was lynched in under an hour. If you think thats hard....

Oh and all your hard-townreads were the ones doing it.

They were also the ones that caused beeboy and Kidamn.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14038 (isolation #1399) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:52 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 14026, MathBlade wrote:I will build you a big case when I get home but
A) It makes sense to RC.
B) Your word is meaningless with your backpedals on PV claiming scum and ABR 1v1.
C) VCA
D) Arguments that make 0 sense with teams that make 0 sense which I have dismantled repeatedly.
E) Drixx caught you early and so PV stole what he wanted.

That is for starters while phone posting.
A - You were scumreading me way way before RC joined - and even he knows im town, even though he doesnt want to admit it since he wants to strongarm me in voting Nero with him
B - Backpedalling is what rational people do when arguments make no sense. Scum wouldnt nightkill their own. Scum would abuse the treestump to sow CHAOS. He hasnt done that AT ALL. Even if PV is scum - IT DOESNT MATTER, since he is not doing jack shit to manipulate us. If thats what happened, TY dumbass scums for giving us a present. SO hell yes I backpedalled. Maybe you should try it sometimes when your logic isnt logical. Also dont bitch about ABR to me, your hydra was right there alongside me pushing that slot. You wanted that lynch just as badly.
C - Yeah so there were 4 wagons on 4 different townies day1. Mine wasnt really a wagon, but this happens all the time. W/e
D - Yeah you mean when you gave your opinion and did a lot of work to go into arguments I made? Oh man, Mathblade doesnt agree with me, I must be scum. NEWSFLASH; Noone in this game is agreeing to your reads, o your VCA outcomes. Are we all scum?
E - Drixx didnt catch shit. He went into a capslock spam rant because someone disagreed with him. Also, Drixx is still fully capable of being scum. Also Drixx only LURKED for 2 days straight, which is why PV took the treestump. The fact that PV is not using it at all though is fucking lame, ill agree to that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”