Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #13850 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:40 am

Post by Nahdia »

Resolution Vote 5.01

Yae (0):

Nay (1):
Leonshade

Not Voting (13):
Nero Cain, MathBlade, Gorkington, Creature, RadiantCowbells, Caesar Wills It, Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, CloudKicker, davesaz, NoticeMeSenpai, nancy, Alisae

With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to pass a resolution by majority.
Resolution deadline is in (expired on 2017-04-03 14:55:00), at which point the resolution will be decided via plurality.

we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13851 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:41 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 13842, Leonshade wrote:Going to give a <1% chance that a townie swiped the IC wonder after Caesar publicly announced it. Either Caesar is scum, or another scum took it.

I mean, easy to prove me wrong, and if you do have the IC wonder you reveal today 100%, but don't hold your breath.
The good thing is.....we can have someone try to build the wonder today :cool:

because we did pass -that- resolution.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13852 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:42 am

Post by Alisae »

I feel confident to go in Yea.
it only backfires hard if we mislynch.
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13853 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:43 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 13845, Alisae wrote:btw Leon, do you have any wonders?
Still a VT.

Another reason I don't want double Wonders, I doubt I'm the only town VT left. We can still get the best Wonders.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13854 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:44 am

Post by Vecna »

It always backfires hard Alisae.....it means the game is instantly lost if we mislynch.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13855 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Vecna »

So leonshade, did the doctor save the person that you were trying to kill last night with your vig? Surely you tried to activate it last night, no?
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13856 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:51 am

Post by Leonshade »

You're still wrong on both your scumread and me being the vig.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #13857 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:02 am

Post by davesaz »

Well that's interesting. I need to ask the mod a couple questions.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13858 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

If scum was trying to doc hunt, this is the situation they faced N4:

Claimed VT

Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert
Caesar Wills It
Leonshade

Claimed PR

MathBlade
Creature
RadiantCowbells
Vecna
davesaz
Alisae

Unclaimed

CloudKicker
Gorkington
NoticeMeSenpai
nancy
Maxous

In this situation, scum decided to kill Maxous. Maxous was a bold kill due to the result with Creature. So why was he chosen, if scum was trying to PR hunt, over CloudKicker, Gorkington, Senpai and nancy? nancy's been pretty loud all game, so she's a safe choice to not be doctor. Meanwhile CK, Gorkington and Senpai's slots have been much more laid back all game, and would all be good candidates for a doc hunt kill.

Conclusion: there's scum in {CK, Gork, Senpai}. I was scumreading CK anyway, but it wouldn't surprise me for there to be at least two scum here. With two/three scum in CK/Gork/Senpai, Maxous being a doc would be a pretty obvious conclusion for scum to draw.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13859 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:06 am

Post by Leonshade »

The idea that Maxous was a manipulative kill is really hard for me to believe. Even if Creature is somehow scum with davesaz or Vecna, killing Maxous for the sake of read manipulation or confusion wouldn't be worth it. If Creature + one other is scum, it's better to keep Maxous alive to either keep suspicion off the scum, or keep suspicion on Maxous.

So Maxous being killed as a result of doc hunting makes sense, and I think scum had a really good grasp on who the doc was due to the claims plus scum member PoE.
- Vecna
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13860 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:08 am

Post by Vecna »

^ good post, allthough you couldve made it as scum as well. but keep em coming and I might start showing you some more love again.

Theres something more going on though........But I probably really shouldnt speculate on that.

I think I got what you meant there btw Alisae - with you not wanting to discuss it.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13861 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Vecna »

When you know Vecna is town; When he wasnt even aware that the doctor PoE pool had gotten that small.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13862 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

I think Maxous was actually the safer kill.

It is hard to go into on the phone but scum aren't forced to play the long game at this point.

Namely one mislynch away. Maxous was quiet as fuck and doesn't take control.

If anything it is NAI for his reads and his reads were wrong at worst.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13863 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 13858, Leonshade wrote:If scum was trying to doc hunt, this is the situation they faced N4:

Claimed VT

Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert
Caesar Wills It
Leonshade

Claimed PR

MathBlade
Creature
RadiantCowbells
Vecna
davesaz
Alisae

Unclaimed

CloudKicker
Gorkington
NoticeMeSenpai
nancy
Maxous

In this situation, scum decided to kill Maxous. Maxous was a bold kill due to the result with Creature. So why was he chosen, if scum was trying to PR hunt, over CloudKicker, Gorkington, Senpai and nancy? nancy's been pretty loud all game, so she's a safe choice to not be doctor. Meanwhile CK, Gorkington and Senpai's slots have been much more laid back all game, and would all be good candidates for a doc hunt kill.

Conclusion: there's scum in {CK, Gork, Senpai}. I was scumreading CK anyway, but it wouldn't surprise me for there to be at least two scum here. With two/three scum in CK/Gork/Senpai, Maxous being a doc would be a pretty obvious conclusion for scum to draw.
No. This is bad.

Conf town at this point is Dave and Creature.

Namely Kid failed to build Chicken Itza and so we know Dave had to have picked it up before the failure.

If we assume that is wrong and Dave picked it up to deny Town the wonder then we have no way way for scum to some of the things I see. So Dave being scum is ridiculous

Dave and Creature are conf town.

Based off that we can go back and look at the wagons and find the scum.

I did this a lot Sunday and why I think Mass Claim is good here before voting on the resoltuion.

Gtg again.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Caesar Wills It
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Caesar Wills It
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13864 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am

Post by Caesar Wills It »

Friends and citizens, We greet thee!

We are quite sorely wroth that some dastardly scoundrel denied Us the opportunity to build Ourself a grand new Forbidden Palace. As We are quite convinced that nefarious elements of this Senate are conspiring to assassinate Us, We feel it was likely important to them that We be denied this wonder, that Our virtue may not be confirmed to you all, thus spoiling their plans.

It is Our opinion that the opportunity to construct a second wondrous edifice will likely lead to chaos, with so few available. The traitorous elements in the Senate will be able to game the priority system too easily, whilst the virtuous among Us will likely interfere with one another. We will hold Our vote for now, as We are open to discussion and disputation on this matter, as it has a number of complicated facets that deserve deliberation.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13865 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Yuri (9): Lil Uzi Vert, Akane and Nebby, Vecna, Spiffeh, beeboy, Fro99er, The DEO, Nero Cain, Leonshade
beeboy (4): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Albert B. Rampage

So Yuri and Beeboy are both Town.

Davesaz and Creature are both Town.

So on the Yuri wagon at L-2 A&N,Vecna,Spiffeh(nancy), me (town), Nero Cain, and Leonshade are all on it and no alignment confirmed.
On Beeboy it is Cloudkicker PV are the only unnacounted for.

This means likely one of CK or PV are scum. I still think it is PV for how he stole that from Drixx and didn't claim. Vecna also backpedaled hard as fuck from that being a scum claim. So likely Vecna and PV together. However if I am wrong on PV which based on some of the questions he asked pretty sure I am not then CK would be scum. Either way it is a 1v1 between the two imho.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13866 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:47 am

Post by MathBlade »

On the off chance it is CK scum Vecna is still scum for that backpedal.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13867 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:51 am

Post by MathBlade »

beeboy (7): ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Yuri, Spiffeh Akane and Nebby, Elbirn, Vecna
Vecna (4): Caesar Wills It, NoticeMeSenpai, Fro99er, Albert B. Rampage
Yuri (3): beeboy, Nero Cain, Leonshade
Albert B. Rampage (2): The DEO, Lil Uzi Vert

Now here we get an interesting story. Beeboy and Vecna counter wagons. Frogger and ABR are conf town at this point.

We also know the Yuri wagon has still got some life in it from Beeboy, Nero Cain, and Leonshade.

Since Yuri is town one of Nero/Leonshade but not both are likely scum. This is another 1v1.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13868 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 4303, Nahdia wrote:
Lynch Vote 1.49

beeboy (11):
ssbm_Kyouko, PeregrineV, Spiffeh, Elbirn, Albert B. Rampage, Fro99er, Creature, Akane and Nebby, Leonshade, Drixx, Yuri

Albert B. Rampage (5):
Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, The DEO, beeboy, Caesar Wills It
Vecna (1):
NoticeMeSenpai
Yuri (1):
Nero Cain
Lil Uzi Vert (1):
Sondam
Creature (1):
Maxous

Not Voting (1):
davesaz

With 21 players alive, it takes 11 to to lynch.
Lynch deadline is in (expired on 2017-02-21 10:05:30), at which point we will default to no lynch.
Based on the day end vote count it is almost certainly Nero who is the scum in that 1v1 not Leonshade.

Notice Me Senpai is likely not scum with Vecna either or would have made his way over to Beeboy.

Vecna was under real threat D1 and d2 and then it disappeared so scum decided not to bus.

So looking back Vecna is either an all town wagon or Caesar is scum with Vecna.

LUV would be the scum on ABR. I simply refuse to believe in four D1 wagons on all town slots. It would be ridiculous.

So LUV and Vecna scum together one of CK/PV and Nero.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #13869 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:59 am

Post by davesaz »

Before I claim targets, I think I'll reveal that I got
no result
Which means some kind of shenanigans, just not sure exactly what.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13870 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Alisae »

Dave who did you target?
GTKAS
| here.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Leonshade »

Great Wall was the only ascetic Wonder IIRC, so roleblocker it is.
- Vecna
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6938, Nahdia wrote:Lynch Vote 2.20

Albert B. Rampage (10): Lil Uzi Vert, Vecna, davesaz, Leonshade, MathBlade, Caesar Wills It, nancy, Akane and Nebby, ssbm_Kyouko, Brian Skies
ssbm_Kyouko (6): Yuri, Maxous, Creature, Nero Cain, Albert B. Rampage, PeregrineV

Now here we look at the cloud kicker wagon.

The fact the CK slot is being wagoned against a town slot is indicative.

If the CK slot is town then Nero and PV would be propping it up.
If the CK slot is scum then that is certainly a bus vote earlier by Nero.

Either way that is intriguing to say the least.

On the ABR wagon it would be scum led in LUV and Vecna and Vecna should have been pressured for the 1v1 promise it made. Another thing it didn't follow up on or mention. It sweeped it under the rug.

With Brian Skies conf town for the Drixx replace out then it looks more like the CK wagon was a bus and PV is town but PV taking that wonder was a fucking scumclaim. Ugh. So damn infuriating.

So logical head says LUV Vecna nancy CK Nero

Gut says LUV Vecna PV Nero nancy
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #13873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:04 am

Post by Alisae »

STOP
PV ISN'T SCUM
FFS MATH
GTKAS
| here.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Telling me to stop my gut without reasons Alisae doesn't work especially when there is more evidence of recent meta that I am right when people do this. (E.g Undertale where Maxous was the only scum and people said he wasn't) So without reasons his scum claim isn't one he says on my radar. Either way I want the other four more since they are more solid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”