chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (isolation #0) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 919, xyzzy wrote:
votecount 1.064 players voting for Lycanfire (ActionDan, Vaxkiller, Bulbazak, EddieFenix)
3 players voting for Bulbazak (Desperado, drealmerz7, Lycanfire)
3 players voting for Toby Determined (Chickadee, Not_Mafia, SnarkySnowman)
2 players voting for SlySly (Mulch, Dunkerdoodles)
2 players voting for Vecna (mastina, mastina)
1 player voting for Mulch (Srceenplay)
1 player voting for Not_Mafia (Toby Determined)
1 player voting for Desperado (Vecna)

4 players not voting (randomidget, SlySly, acidphoenix, MarioManiac4)

with 21 votes, it takes 11 to lynch.

day 1 will end in (expired on 2017-09-19 19:30:00).

mod note: acidphoenix has not responded to his prod and is being replaced.

mod note: Srceenplay is V/LA until Monday.
39 pages into Day 1 and the largest wagon has 4 votes are you all kidding or just asleep at the wheel?

Vote: LycanFire

In other news I received a gigantic questionaire in addition to my role but I'm not doing more than skim that and anybody talking about that seems anti-town AF.

Time to read. I'll probably spam post to things worth reacting to because I don't wall.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #966 (isolation #1) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 4, drealmerz7 wrote:I will not be disclosing any questions I submit

and to re-iterate from the signup thread

I will not be divulging any of my answers to the questions

I almost reduced my influence number to get a lower average, damnit, I knew I should have - 4 is fucking nuts

BUTHEYLETSHAVEFUNOKAYALISAE?
This guy asked for and received a non-town role.
In post 56, Bulbazak wrote:I was in a game where all the town players were cops, except for one who was a seer, and the entire scum team was composed of Werewolves. I got mislynched d1 after everyone panicked wagoned me as a counterclaim.
This can die too

Oh come on this was all before role PMs were out fuck u guys

PAGE 14? REALLY
In post 350, drealmerz7 wrote:check it, this town's going to wreck it.
restricted but never convicted.
I'm a sonnet-typing, epic drama-writing powerhouse globe-trotter.
check the blotter:
a literary father gone farther, a poetic saint with MSpaint.
don't bother with me, it'll become plain to see thanks to xyz
with few left I'll still be the best
hands down and no clowning.

for now, it's a synch VOTE: no lynch
lmao rekt

In post 356, Lycanfire wrote:i'm okay with anyone that wants to dayvig d7
This is actually really scummy
In post 405, SnarkySnowman wrote:to 10 a post
pls no. People talking about a PL not on here is weird.
In post 423, Dunkerdoodles wrote:if you modkill mulch i will do all future vote counts for you
this is town

In post 447, Chickadee wrote:I am going to regret signing up for this game. I can feel it.

I had stuff to comment on, but then it all got covered, so...yea.
This is buyers remorse and town
In post 498, EddieFenix wrote:Good news! I didn't have to get 2 teeth pulled today!! Bad news... I have to get 14 pulled in 1 shot for a top palate denture ^.- (I'm fucking insane, but it is necessary to be done for better teeth health for me. Always brush y'all)
There better be content coming from this slot later or it is scum.

Ok thats 5 pages or so of real game so I'm posting
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 539, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 537, acidphoenix wrote:question for next game:

"should xyzzy ignore everyone who suggested a post restriction and replace where he would have had post restrictions with actual roles"
answers:
yes
yes

"should xyzzy ignore everyone who suggested a post restriction and replace where he would have had post restrictions with actual roles"
answers:
yes
yes

answers:
yes
yes

answers:
yes
yes

answers:
yes
yes

answers:
yes
yes
First person I can see focusing on the wrong parts of the game. not happy with this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 569, Vecna wrote:
In post 565, drealmerz7 wrote:what if you're scum and you were told :
the one who named your team rolled _____
And what in that extensive questionaire that allowed us to design/influence the game made you believe that this is the case...?
This is town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 631, Bulbazak wrote:My role confuses me.

VOTE: Mulch

Policy train a go-go!

I might have 2 other scum reads, but I want to give them room to develop. Several townreads, though.
This is odd. At the time of this post who were the other 2 potential reads pls
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 649, Bulbazak wrote:He's too panicky. It makes me think the Wish Granter is likely not real. And even if it is, I don't care enough to keep Mulch alive.
No shit it's not real omg why is this a post
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #973 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 750, Vaxkiller wrote:Interested in hearing more about this "purity test" I failed. Maybe he wants more brushing teeth vids.

Some thoughts on Toby. My first thought was he is probably town... why would the mod let someone play in some mysterious account on the scum team (who really just wants to hide and not draw too much attention to them selves)

But someone mentioned Toby might be controlled by someone in the game... this opens up new possibilities and a greater likelihood of being scum, especially for this specific reason: If they were town they would want to clear up the confusion around them playing, but they are not. They are not being particularly helpful, and really more trolly than anything, so I think its likely a scum controlled slot (basically helps them get an extra vote)

I would be for lynching them, but they may be protected in some way, we might have to kill the source (person who is controlling them). They also might flip town even tho they are being controlled by scum!

Blulba/lycan/Vecna are not giving me good vibes.
1/3. Reminder to self to look at this day 3 or later
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Ok I'm caught up:

Acceptable votes at the moment:

EddieFenix
Bulbazak
MarioMcSquirrelface

This is a comprehensive list
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

brb isoing the mod
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yep biggest wagon
Unvote

Vote: Bulbazak
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #10) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Can we move this justice wagon over to Eddie btw

That's the surest bet by far his ISO is all worthless
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (isolation #11) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 980, Alisae wrote:Chesskid I look forward to watching you do things.
<3
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #12) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

He's posting elsewhere it's pretty scummy mr bard
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (isolation #13) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Maybe the meta has changed in my absence but you don't join another game if you're failing to produce any content in the one you're in.

Unless you know you rolled scum and you hate being scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 989, Bulbazak wrote:Eddie doesn't hate being scum. In fact, he's cocky enough to think he's good at it.
Moving along, DunkerDoodles is and has been town AF since very early why are you just now developing a townread?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #15) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Dan you're on the wrong wagon look at the people on it with you.

I trust you will course correct :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #16) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 995, EddieFenix wrote:wanna dance
the only dancing for you is end of a rope.

Not responding to the rest but none of it was good.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #17) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Actually I lied I'll add one thing

This is classic mad he's being suspected for the "wrong reasons"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Shakespeare any updates on Eddie given recent musings? Particularly in a downward direction?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:45 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1004, Chickadee wrote:RIP chesskid. Banned.
Sad!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

it's a bastard game the above Is a waste of time day 1. wagon scummy people ignore game wifom
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

do I have to start rolling up newspapers and whacking people on the nose?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #22) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

The lack of urgency here is very disturbing.

I also love how my 3 'good votes' list have started speaking to each other since...and shockingly trying to act like it's a town circus.
Will still wagon any.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #23) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1063, Bulbazak wrote:The wagon on me didn't become serious until Chess added his vote there, and I have my suspicions on his real motives there.
Lmao. That's a very interesting perception you have of how the holdover RVS wagon was this srs wagon that I came in with my agenda and detailed.

In a word...no
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also I'm Ignoring SlySly slot for day 1 because I can't be bothered to try to read that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1068, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1064, drealmerz7 wrote:fie, duh, anyone can beest scum at this pointeth, wherefore wouldst I exclude consid'ring Snarky as a possibility?
aye i has't 3 TRs voic'd but coequal those aren't writ in stone
For someone who pitched a fit when I refused to give him reasons for my reads, you sure do like to not give reasons for yours. Heck, from the sounds of it, you're avoiding giving a stance on Snarky altogether.
In post 1066, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1063, Bulbazak wrote:The wagon on me didn't become serious until Chess added his vote there, and I have my suspicions on his real motives there.
Lmao. That's a very interesting perception you have of how the holdover RVS wagon was this srs wagon that I came in with my agenda and detailed.

In a word...no
You identified Dreal as the player that was best to side with, and then you buddied him like no tomorrow.
which is it dude? it's hard to omgus us both at the same time. Am I buddying dreal or is he scum?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1082 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I like you and your posts but we aren't running up lurking scum d1 with 1.5days left.

Let's make the active one sweat a little eh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1089 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

no you aren't didn't you read what Bulb said? You're on the scumzzsss wagon which Bulb has become the panic counter wagon to!

*eyeroll*
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1105 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:30 am

Post by chesskid3 »

this is completely wrong for right now dude come on
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lycan wagon is lazy as hell and I don't like it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1125 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

you can be lurking and voting Bulbs instead!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1126, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1123, chesskid3 wrote:Lycan wagon is lazy as hell and I don't like it.
:lol:
See the thing is it's funny now right but will it still be funny later?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1129 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Talking about mechanics doesn't find scum. Lazily hopping on the easy wagon doesn't find scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

How about Eddie or MarioSquirrel
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Yeah Mario's town, Eddie's town, you're town and I suck at this game right?

I hate this Lycan lynch. Make me an offer people.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1135, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1129, chesskid3 wrote:Talking about mechanics doesn't find scum. Lazily hopping on the easy wagon doesn't find scum.
There are 2 wagons, and it's crunch time. You attacked an earlier wagon that was just starting before as well. The thing is, you are urging people to compromise, unless it's on the wagon you don't like, and then it's lazy.

And the mechanics in question were directed to help certain town PRs find scum. You were quick to shut that down. You know who else was quick to shut down mechanic discussion that was focusing on the town/scum question? Lycan.

P-edit: Nah. You're just scum. You made that clear with that awful lie earlier.
Love it.

Then he flips town and the read doesn't change for some BS reason.

Been there done that. Cash me ousside.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1137, Bulbazak wrote:The 2 reads are unconnected. Don't pull that crap.
In post 1135, Bulbazak wrote:You know who else was quick to shut down mechanic discussion that was focusing on the town/scum question? Lycan.
K. So you're saying next it'll be "WELL DURRR THIS PLAYER WASN'T BUT THIS PLAYER TOTALLY IS RIGHT GUISE?!"
Got it thanks for the heads up.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1140 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:33 am

Post by chesskid3 »

There's more than a day left there's plenty of time to get another wagon up. Nobody is willing to move the parked votes . That's what makes this lazy.
Yes Lycan isn't a strong townread based on play, but I like him for town based on the wagon composition and how it has stayed.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:36 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1141, Bulbazak wrote:Your being scum is not connected to Lycan being scum. Stop playing stupid. It's beneath you.
No you have to pick one and you know it too. Town does not look at this and go durr that one's scum and that one's scum durr.

Refuse to believe that.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1148 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1144, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1142, EddieFenix wrote:You wanna help string up Chesskid day 2? I have a very strong feeling that is scum.
Ya think? I don't think he thought anyone would call him out on that "Posting elsewhere" lie. Chess has been here long enough that he knows exactly what that implies. There's no way that wasn't dishonest.

P-edit: I can think people are scum for different reasons and not think they're connected. Seriously. This is basic stuff, Chess.
You didn't provide a different reason you provided the same reason, though, that's the thing. And now this bonus reason yay goody!

And yes, actively posting on site when you are on a lazy wagon and day is ticking down IS scummy. That is not disingenous to imply, that is FACT.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean I get this game probably has a ton of third parties who don't care who gets lynched but FUCK there is some serious apathy up in here. Where I come from, that's scummy.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (isolation #41) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:52 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1151, ActionDan wrote:
Oh also, Chesskid is town.
/quote]
:)
In post 1152, ActionDan wrote:I don't agree with all his reads tho.
:(

I'll read up on Vax
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (isolation #42) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

damnit quotes too hard
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #43) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1156, EddieFenix wrote:Come on, Dan. Gut says you're town, but this makes makes me scratch my head a bit
This sentence = scummy.

3 snickerdoodles and a photograph of a nice toupee to whoever can tell me why
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (isolation #44) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1158, Bulbazak wrote:You were trying to get a lynch in the most underhanded manner possible and hoping no one would notice.
Man what? People can look at posting history's for themselves.
I stated, factually, that he was posting on site. See evidence: his post.

He also had not posted for a long time in thread when I posted this. Time uncertain because IDGAF but I read the thread and it didn't contain enough Eddie for my liking. Fact #2

So it's great and all and he came in, and if he was townposting that's the end of that. So he's not.

You act like someone says "X is posting elsewhere" and everyone else just abandonds logic and quicklynches them. What was that you said about me? Stop playing dumb? Well call me rubber because ur glue.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1163 (isolation #45) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:02 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1158, Bulbazak wrote:This is scumhunting 101: Scum reads do not have to be and are not connected.
This is also stupid considering the primary scumread on me was supposedly because I don't want to have game wifom talk and neither does Lycan and that's I guess a scumtell in your book?

Though now it's that I called Eddie out. But still also that I don't want wifom talk.

Can't keep up with you you're just too fast for me

Vroom vroom
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #46) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:03 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1162, chesskid3 wrote:So he's not.
But* he's not
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1008, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: Also, pay attention to how she shifts over the next couple of days.

Just going to hot drop the reads I have so far. Snarky, Sly, Vecna, Mario, and Dan are all town. Dreal is likely town as well, although if we do get confirmation of multiball, I'll need to revisit this. I think Eddie might be town here, but only because I think he chose town on the survey to increase the odds that we'd land the same alignment. I believe he knew that I was really not interested in playing scum this game. Same deal for Alisae. I know from Day and Night that she doesn't really like scum, so I think she opted for town or some sort of survivor role here. I also think Mastina is probably town, mainly due to the way she entered the game. I don't think she'd deal with the questionarre in the same way as scum. She'd be displaying more confidence, and it's apparent that she has no idea what to do with the information she's got. I might need to reevaluate later, because this is Mastina we're talking about, but I'm feeling pretty confident here. I'm leaning town on Midget and Dunker. They're both almost there, but I want to see more. Mulch is also likely town, but he's a good vig or policy target, and like I said, how he's claimed doesn't sit well with me. My strongest scumread is Chickadee. Everyone else I'm still working on.
This is after I called Eddie out and I don't appear. Try again.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (isolation #48) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

since it had JUST happened you'd think it would be fresh on your mind or something if it was actually bothering you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:21 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I like my theory better. Ya'll hadn't decided yet if it was a cute 'oh chesskid don't be silly that's a bad callout on eddie but if you stop it you'll be back on Santa's NICE list!' or a stance you were actually going to take

Then I didn't stop, so now you care.
Same thing you're starting to do with dan

OFFER OF CANDY AND TOUPEE RECINDED SPOILERS BELOW~~~

"Oh silly Dan, you're town but if you don't follow me I'll subtly suspect you and since you're townreading me that'll influence you wooooo welcome to the CHRISTMAS LIST DING DONG SANTA'S HERE"
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1170, Bulbazak wrote:Dan's never left my town list, and I've said nothing to indicate otherwise.
Not yet. Can't go undermining it all at once

gotta throw in a little "head scratching" to scare him back on track amirite
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Just like "ohh yeah you did this thing I find suuuuper scummy but I didn't wanna call you scum I wanted to give it some time (to see if you backed off of me)"

It's cool bro I understand
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1157, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1156, EddieFenix wrote:Come on, Dan. Gut says you're town, but this makes makes me scratch my head a bit
This sentence = scummy.

3 snickerdoodles and a photograph of a nice toupee to whoever can tell me why
DUDE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LMAO fuck fair point
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

K I'm less interested in pursuing the line I was going down now because it's less juicy without the 2nd data point.

Ya'll still scummy and I'm still gonna read Vax after dinner to see if Dan's got anything
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm ok with a Vax wagon. I will also join the Sly wagon.

Unvote

Vote: SlySly
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1191 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1190, Dunkerdoodles wrote:woo new wagon
VOTE: slysly
dan how could this guy be scum
such positivity
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1194 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^ pls park your vote on Bulb for the wagon possibilities then Mr Slysly
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:36 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Yes please read and propose an existing or new wagon

I think you'll find there's good support on many wagons that don't exist right now
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1203 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1202, EddieFenix wrote:There's 4 ways this ends, Sly. You dead, Bulb dead, Lycan dead, 4th person yet to be determined because swingy wagons dead. Who all do you see as scum and why?
omg maybe its chesskid
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1204 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

sorry that was unnecessary and baity
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1218, Vaxkiller wrote:or is he?
This can die
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #62) » Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1221, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1219, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1218, Vaxkiller wrote:or is he?
This can die
I feel like your sudden push on my is something from a different place.
that's not a push. I can show you a push if you want tho!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1285 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I'm on Sly but I would prefer Bulb. Don't want Lycan, not much to add I guess
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1286 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Trying to keep chatter down for now as the less actives need to see thread in current state not in masspost time so they realize it's URGENT WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1302 (isolation #65) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1301, xyzzy wrote:
, there will definitely be an extension of day 1 at least until day 1 ends. .
helpful
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #66) » Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:56 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1374 (isolation #67) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1367, xyzzy wrote:
Llamarble replaced Lycanfire. the deadline will be 60 hours after Llamarble picks up their role PM. (I'll let you know when that is once that happens.)
This is good news
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (isolation #68) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Dan how dare you
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1388 (isolation #69) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

^
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #70) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 am

Post by chesskid3 »

This thread needs more Llamas with or without hats
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #71) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:01 am

Post by chesskid3 »

These are not the Llamas you are searching for
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (isolation #72) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:13 am

Post by chesskid3 »

LlamaMarble replaced him we are just waiting for his arrival
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (isolation #73) » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:44 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

He didn't. However someone who said "it's difficult to get comprehensive reads right now because there's so much apathy" would not be wrong.

So, in an effort to introduce some livelihood into this game, lets have a gameshow!

WELCOME TO THE WHEEL OF CHESSKID

To play this game, please submit the following:
1) Your name
2) Your current top 3 scumfuck candidates
3) Your top 3 townlosers

Then we'll spin the WHEEL. OF. CHESSKID. and find out who you've won the right to vote for!

Additionally, if you're one of the lucky few, you'll get a bonus REASON WHY!

Don't wait, call 8!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #74) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Thats not spinning the wheel dude
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #75) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1481, Alisae wrote:Thats the format right Chesskid?
Results coming shortly
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #76) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1484, SnarkySnowman wrote:townloser
opposite of scumfuck
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #77) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote

Vote: Vecna

1487 can die.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #78) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1487, Vecna wrote:or do you have some other teammates in a survivor faction? (Toby)
0 town motivation for this
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Because we establsihed long ago we arent lynching Alisae or Toby today and youre megafishing.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #80) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Sooo who are you agreeing with
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #81) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

and u think fishing for this is protown?

hmmmm yeah you can get tossed into the deathpile too
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #82) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:15 am

Post by chesskid3 »

nah man you've been living there tho
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #83) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1480, Alisae wrote:Ya know what
I'll spin the wheel

1) Alisae
2) Mulch, drealmerz, Dunkerdoodles
3) Vecna, Toby, MM4
WEEEEEEOOOOOOOO WWWEEEEEOOOOO

WE HAVE A WHEEL SPINNER

LET'S SEE HOW SHE DID! TO THE BIG BOARD

Well that wasn't very revealing, was it? Perhaps the parameters you entered for your spin were too confusing for the master wheel in the sky, because none of your townreads are very good at all! Maybe you should try again :)
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #84) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:14 am

Post by chesskid3 »

survivor hunting seems like something scum would want to do, not town. That's what really bothered me about Vecna post, and I don't know why people are continuing to endorse it.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #85) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1547, SnarkySnowman wrote:They claim
This is anti-town wincon as if there are 3 survivors they join scum at endgame for easy win.

Forcing any more to out literally does not benefit anyone but scum.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #86) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:22 am

Post by chesskid3 »

So what? Vig roles now have an incentive to not aim for scumfuckers and aim for survivors?
Doesn't help town. Doesn't help survivors. Helps scumfuckers.

This is mafia 101
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #87) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:41 am

Post by chesskid3 »

it's a plural u use when quantity unknown 0-infinity

i.e.
people with brains in this thread should do X

looks like 0 so far etc etc and yet still use the plural
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #88) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I see no reason to comment on how many vigs I think there are.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1566 (isolation #89) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

your questions are bad and you should feel bad
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1570 (isolation #90) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:04 am

Post by chesskid3 »

looks like a phone autocorrect from a typoed more
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #91) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:59 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1577, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1574, Chickadee wrote:
In post 1573, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1567, Chickadee wrote:Is theres a typo in that first question? Because I've read it like 20 times.....
In post 1559, Srceenplay wrote:
In post 1558, chesskid3 wrote:Vig
roles
now have an incentive to not aim for scumfuckers and aim for survivors?
You think we have made re than 1 vig?
If we do, do you think they all should kill night 1?
In post 1560, Srceenplay wrote:*think we have more than 1
Ah, yea, I read all that, and then my brain deleted it when you quoted only the first post.

As an answer to the first question, there have been some hints dropped already, but it's not my job to point them out to you. I think I have a good idea of how to vig thing works in this game.
My question is to chess kid in response to his statement.
There is not really a right or wrong answer. I was just trying to get what he thinks.
ive no response to your question
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #92) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

All of the above
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #93) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Mario
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (isolation #94) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:48 am

Post by chesskid3 »

ur a bad wagon
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #95) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1663, Bulbazak wrote:I can't remember if I've played with Chess since Fire Emblem: Awakening, and he was town there. But he was extremely strong town and immediately apparent. I'm not getting that here, and like I've said, I'm not seeing town motivation for a lot of his actions.
You were town and voted honorary scum mvp as I recall?

The difference here is you, not me.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1670 (isolation #96) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1662, Vecna wrote:Actually, as a survivor he'd definately have reasons to stop me from poking into it, and harassing alisae with questions on that matter - if everyone starts to dig into that sort of stuff it would only be a matter of time before he is (force) outted.

Have you played with scum-Chesskid before? Is that angle-looking that youre descibing how he has played as scum before? Hadnt really considered that reasoning behind it, and it seems a bit farfetched to me.....
This is dumb and inaccurate, please refer to earlier post for why forcing survivor claims is dumb before thread was derailed with vig speculation
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #97) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:08 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1671, Alisae wrote:
In post 1669, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1663, Bulbazak wrote:I can't remember if I've played with Chess since Fire Emblem: Awakening, and he was town there. But he was extremely strong town and immediately apparent. I'm not getting that here, and like I've said, I'm not seeing town motivation for a lot of his actions.
You were town and voted honorary scum mvp as I recall?

The difference here is you, not me.
:/
sup
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #98) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Cool
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #99) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:13 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Also i categorically deny being a survivor so anyone who takes a potshot at me better be prepared for post game rage and the honorary scum mvp.

Or yaknow feel free to have scum NK me tonight Bulbs its cool.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #100) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lmao are u seriously trying to take credit? that game was an absolute stomp at first and then it took many extra days to close out because of people like you.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #101) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1678, Bulbazak wrote:My hydra was the only one that married scum
lol
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #102) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

but anyway yeah this game is scum Bulbs not the regular VI Bulbs
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1684 (isolation #103) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uhhh? Man I watched this movie and Dicaprio was a pilot but then the next one he was hunting for diamonds wtf my brain cant handle it
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1686 (isolation #104) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well im discrediting you as a person while also calling you scum,
doubling down on the fact that we didnt get a scummy in fire emblem because of you, and that if you somehow are town we're still better off with you dead yes
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1688 (isolation #105) » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:28 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Im around to move it anytime
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #106) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:32 am

Post by chesskid3 »

actually it appears to be bulb mario or llama.

But it won't be Llama
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #107) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

which
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #108) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:43 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Oh for the love of god can we get a vecna wagon
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #109) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:11 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1759, Bulbazak wrote:So while I recognize that Chess and Chickadee are both most assuredly scum
MOST ASSUREDLY SCUM
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #110) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

We could run up the slot while a replacement is incoming to force mod to give us another extn lmao
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #111) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:06 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: SlySly
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #112) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:00 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

sure but only the living submit
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #113) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #114) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

taking a plane in 4 hours so I probably wont be on for any significant length other than airportposting for 8h or so.

dont u fuckers even think of lynching here.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (isolation #115) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

nobody gets scumhunting or townpoints for being on a survivor wagon, Vecna.

Fire up this bulb wagon.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1883 (isolation #116) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:42 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1882, mastina wrote:
In post 1802, Llamarble wrote:I'M FINALLY TOWNNNNN
I didn't really see myself surviving as a survivor.
Actually I buy this now in spite of you not being groupscum before.

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles x2.
Still think a fair number of your stuff was sub-par tho. Which may have been intentional but with you being town now I'm expecting to be ~amazed~.
Thats it? thats the big reevaluate after the confirmation?

wow ur scum 2 arent u
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #117) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

LLAMA WAS EFFECTIVELY TOWN FROM A SCUM ON WAGON POV.

LOOK AT THE DAMN WAGONS AND GET YOUR VOTES ON A VIABLE DAY 1 WAGON THAT IS FUCKING SCUM.

VOTE BULBS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #118) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

L-9.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #119) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

deadline in 4 hours.

vote bulb
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #120) » Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

lets try again

VOTE BULB
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (isolation #121) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

You mean I can't vote Bulbazak for 7 days?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1908 (isolation #122) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

And maybe even not at all?!?!??!?!!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (isolation #123) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

psst hey bulb are u a zoe or a zelda
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1913 (isolation #124) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1694, Vaxkiller wrote:At the moment I want a mario lynch as well. Vecna is close behind. Bulba pings back and forth for me and I would rather figure that out later.

A few others I would be willing to jump onto even tho im not as confident about them.
In post 1696, Vaxkiller wrote:And I doubt were going to get our Mario lynch :(
In post 1719, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1717, MarioManiac4 wrote:Vax why do you want me dead?
Really? I have to spell it out for you? 1 less scum.
In post 1830, Vaxkiller wrote:ugh

VOTE: Bulba
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (isolation #125) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Same shots a yday. Bulba/Mario/Eddie in some order.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (isolation #126) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:17 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1915, Alisae wrote:I didn't fill out the questionare
We're claiming if we picked Zelda or Zoewhateverthefuckthatis
I don't see the point I think we should just quickhammer one and get the longer day.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (isolation #127) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Lying is a thing
also deciding a pool halfway thru day and then being locked into it seems no better than just getting a random pool and having time

you fuckers and ur no lynch d1
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #128) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:54 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1924, Desperado wrote:also my vig shot becomes our de facto d1 lynch so it's fine
This only applies if u shoot like..Bulba or...well Bulba, since Llama slot flipped and new slot is ???
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #129) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 1942, mastina wrote:
In post 1913, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1694, Vaxkiller wrote:At the moment I want a mario lynch as well. Vecna is close behind. Bulba pings back and forth for me and I would rather figure that out later. A few others I would be willing to jump onto even tho im not as confident about them.
Actually this could be a scumslip.

How did chesskid know Vaxkiller was the nightkill?

Why wasn't Mulch a possible scum nightkill? The threadvibes I got was that most players were townreading him.
youre smarter than this.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (isolation #130) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 5:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2021, Bulbazak wrote:You crumbed you were a d3 vig multiple times in the thread.
youre smarter than this too.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #131) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2055, Bulbazak wrote:It's eerie how silent Chess has been when his supposed strongest scumread supposedly had a cop guilty. You'd think he'd be running his mouth, but he's nowhere to be seen.
lmao im in Europe for 2 weeks timezones are a thing
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #132) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2080, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 1937, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 1913, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 1694, Vaxkiller wrote:At the moment I want a mario lynch as well. Vecna is close behind. Bulba pings back and forth for me and I would rather figure that out later.

A few others I would be willing to jump onto even tho im not as confident about them.

This is a scum post trying to use Vax as a way to line up lynches.
inclined to agree here
In post 1984, mastina wrote:Mustresisturgetocommentonpregamemustresisturgetocommentonpregamemustresisturgetocommentonpregamemusresisturgetocommentonpre
In post 341, MarioManiac4 wrote:I change my avatar pretty regularly between pokemon I like.
You 'mon-ster.

...dammit.
get out

"to be determined" makes sense w/ toby doing something D1.
but what is "revenge of the fallen"? is that, like, the dead giving out negative utility roles? vaxkiller would do that to me.
lmao ofc u two are
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2088 (isolation #133) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:59 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i really hope thats a real daykill. dont toy with my emotions like that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #134) » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

o wait Ginngie is a mod its fake

fak u desperado
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #135) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

o shit rip bulba
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (isolation #136) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:16 am

Post by chesskid3 »

scum are on that wagon
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #137) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Are they?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #138) » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote: Zoe
t-t-t-t-t-tie
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #139) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I think mario is SK
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2183 (isolation #140) » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

i posted Vax posts of interest. Mario should die
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2198 (isolation #141) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:37 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Double vote: Mario

Don't like this pool for having any/many scum tbh

but we can get the SK so less deaths eh?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2201 (isolation #142) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:19 am

Post by chesskid3 »

idk man his aim seems shitty
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2203 (isolation #143) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:43 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

a comprehensive list of things that matter {stuff here}

that
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #144) » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

uhhh
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (isolation #145) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:34 am

Post by chesskid3 »

me 2
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #146) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

the last few Zoe votes contain scumz tbh
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #147) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:35 am

Post by chesskid3 »

but that's besides the point

it's Mario Dunker or Drealz today soooo Mario pls
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2253 (isolation #148) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2252, MarioManiac4 wrote:I am not a serial killer, there is no evidence I am a serial killer.
caught for bad reasons huh
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2259 (isolation #149) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

why can't i be srs
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #150) » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

no the people who hammered zoe so quick r scum safe from deds Today
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2315 (isolation #151) » Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't like the claim but would still like mario lynch more.

Is there any clarity on who got wishes granted cuz mine sure as hell wasn't
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (isolation #152) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

im alone on my wagon it seems
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (isolation #153) » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

at least with this doublevote i can keep myself company...

sad handjob style
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2373 (isolation #154) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh????
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2377 (isolation #155) » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:00 am

Post by chesskid3 »

HEAL: Vaxkiller
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2399 (isolation #156) » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:28 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2390, Vecna wrote:HURT: slap drealmerz with a fish

HEAL: mulch
I'm the resident fish slapping expert how dare u
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2465 (isolation #157) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2462, mastina wrote:
In post 2434, xyzzy wrote:7 players voting for SnarkySnowman (Vecna, Llamarble, Srceenplay, Chickadee)
6 players voting for drealmerz7 (EddieFenix, Not_Mafia, Desperado,
MarioManiac4
)
5 players not voting (ActionDan, Dunkerdoodles, SnarkySnowman, Toby Determined, randomidget)
I'd lynch all of these right now to be honest. Aside from Not_Mafia.

Yes really. I fucking suck.
so move ur vote
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2467 (isolation #158) » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

with that attitude yeah
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2511 (isolation #159) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:10 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Well the bad probably won't kill them so no point

gimme dat carrot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2517 (isolation #160) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:27 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Lame
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2519 (isolation #161) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:44 am

Post by chesskid3 »

MarioManiac4
Dunkerdoodles
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2527 (isolation #162) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2523, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2516, Srceenplay wrote:
Carrot: Vecna
Vecna is now loved and requires one extra vote to be lynched
Does this go away ever?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2541 (isolation #163) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2536, xyzzy wrote:this continues through the rest of the game.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #164) » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

sigh.

Unvote x2

Vote: doodles x2
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (isolation #165) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Unvote x2
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #166) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Vote dunkerdoodles x2
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #167) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

gg everyone
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #168) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

dem caps
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #169) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

it's done I hammered him
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (isolation #170) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

ur l+1
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2671 (isolation #171) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

y u ruin it!?!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #172) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I won't lynch u bro
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2718 (isolation #173) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:45 am

Post by chesskid3 »

if all these claims so far are true I have some advice for the mod
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2721 (isolation #174) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i think games should be fun
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2723 (isolation #175) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:49 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i wouldn't know i replaced in
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2725 (isolation #176) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:51 am

Post by chesskid3 »

i replaced acidpheonix and i didn't even bother reading it.

Game was dragging day 1 ended in a NL now there's massive apathy.

Maybe that's what happens when half the game isn't town
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2727 (isolation #177) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:53 am

Post by chesskid3 »

which is why I said I had advice
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2729 (isolation #178) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:54 am

Post by chesskid3 »

he's already hammered even the mod doesn't care
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2740 (isolation #179) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:06 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2734, drealmerz7 wrote:I do not see a hammer vote on dunker
snarky hammer
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2746 (isolation #180) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:18 am

Post by chesskid3 »

because if there's a jester I will permavote them to end this pain
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2765 (isolation #181) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

Snarky can't be the SK mario is
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #182) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

YOU STAND ACCUSED OF TREACHERY. VILLAINY OF THE FIFTH DEGREE. OBVSCUMITUDE. REVERSAL OF PLAYSTYLE UPON THE DEATH OF YOUR 'DEAR FRIEND' BULBATHROWER

HOW DO YOU PLEAD?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2804 (isolation #183) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:19 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

YOU CANNOT HIDE. YOU CANNOT RUN. STAR CITY DOES NOT SHELTER CRIMINALS. SHOW YOURSELF AND BEG FORGIVENESS FOR YOUR CRIMES.

YOU HAVE THIS CHANCE TO BEG FOR THE MERCY YOU DON'T DESERVE BUT I AM HONOR BOUND TO GRANT.

CONFESS
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (isolation #184) » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2805, drealmerz7 wrote:or, ya know, he can just be shot
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2851 (isolation #185) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:29 am

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

YOUR DESTINY IS NOT SOMETHING YOU CAN HIDE FROM. YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR BIGGER AND BETTER PURPOSES.

YOU HAVE THE POWER TO HEAL. THE POWER TO GIVE LIFE. BUT INSTEAD YOU TAKE IT FROM THOSE LESS POWERFUL THAN YOURSELF.

ANSWER NOW FOR YOUR CRIMES
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2890 (isolation #186) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:47 am

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

IT IS MY SWORN DUTY TO DEFEND THIS CITY. YOU STAND ACCUSED BY ITS CITIZENS OF SEEKING TO UNDERMINE ALL THAT THEY HOLD DEAR.

COME OUT OF YOUR RABBIT HOLE. FACE YOUR ACCUSERS AND SEEK JUSTICE. OR ELSE JUSTICE SHALL SEEK YOU.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #187) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:07 am

Post by chesskid3 »

NO I HAVE AN ITCHY TRIGGER FINGER
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #188) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:12 am

Post by chesskid3 »

IT'S ITCHING SO BAD
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #189) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:17 am

Post by chesskid3 »

I WORKED HARD ON THOSE ARROW GIFS OK I WANT AT LEAST SOME RESPONSE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2899 (isolation #190) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:23 am

Post by chesskid3 »

SOME NICE MOOD MUSIC

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2918 (isolation #191) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:42 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2902, Desperado wrote:it's taking every but of will power i have to not snipe Eddie rn
HOW RUDE
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2919 (isolation #192) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:58 am

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. ENEMIES OF STAR CITY CANNOT BE LEFT FREE. THEY MUST BE STOPPED TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE.

COME FORWARD NOW. SURRENDER. PLEAD YOUR CASE FOR CLEMENCY. YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2947 (isolation #193) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 2941, SnarkySnowman wrote:win with twn
In post 2942, SnarkySnowman wrote:when maf is
In post 2943, SnarkySnowman wrote:just as easy
this is scum
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2958 (isolation #194) » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:51 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF I'M THE STAR CITY CULT RECRUITER.

YOUR FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD GREEN ARROW
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2977 (isolation #195) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:24 am

Post by chesskid3 »

EDDIE. FENIX

YOUR TIME IS UP. I GAVE YOU THE CHANCE TO SURRENDER AND SEEK MERCY. YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE PATH OF PAIN.

PAIN I WILL GLADLY GIVE YOU.

EXECUTE: EDDIEFENIX
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2984 (isolation #196) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:25 am

Post by chesskid3 »

did u just win llama
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2996 (isolation #197) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

terrible shot. also terrible cop.

we should lynch one of those two
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3007 (isolation #198) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 3005, Srceenplay wrote:If that’s the case why didn’t you say it before bulbs was shot
how would this clear drealz? He said roles not alignments
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #199) » Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:35 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

that would be stupid broken as the now town scum woudl just out the scumteam...

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”