Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2685 (isolation #400) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:23 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 88, Purple Nurple wrote:Btw Varsoon could be scum here; my townread there is rapidly deteriorating and I'd love to have it renewed by you if you hold it still.

not that it means much but it's cute only people we think are scum are fosing us (rn, luv, varsoon, reck)

varsoon, why are we scum? info lynching us is stupid as shit
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2687 (isolation #401) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

there's a reason mastina gave for thinking varsoon is town but they aren't being lynched today and its not something productive to out

but varsoon, we aren't okay with being info lynched jsyk.

fuck u chestnut
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2688 (isolation #402) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:25 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2686, Chara wrote:ugh, i forgot to say why. i like Nurple's reads. except for the Rational scumread. but i'm used to not understanding mastina's thought process so i've been concentrating on Eddie.
speaking of, you're scumreading Rational again, Eddie?
doesn't matter. I am not suggesting they're the lynch today and its better not to talk about it when we have 3 days left and we don't need yet another distraction.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2691 (isolation #403) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:32 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2689, Varsoon wrote:@Chara: Refer to Reckoner and RationalNumber's cases there.

@Purple: See above.

I'm not that surprised by the immediate OMGUS on me.
Also, Purple, I'm not FoS'ing anyone. I haven't all game. I think it's a lame mechanic and I'm avoiding it altogether. If I suspect someone, I'll just post about it to make it known or vote there.
I don't mean literally fosing with hurt tags. I mean fosing as in I think x and y are scummy
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (isolation #404) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2690, Varsoon wrote:I think there's plenty a good enough case for you being scum (multiple lies, insistent game-walling, fake-gladiate for no reason, etc.) AND the lynch nets good info.
It's less risk and higher reward than, like, all the other lynches we've got lined up today.
I mean, shit, I was only on Smocaine because I'm not a huge fan of his level of engagement and Davesaz parked there.
why is a fake gladiate scummy when I have a history of doing it? or in general for that matter.
the fuck is "insistent game walling"
what "multiple lies"? you mean the bullshit math posted both myself and chara called out?
I have been calling the smocaine lynch bad this whole time.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (isolation #405) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

and the fuck do you mean "less risk"? you lose the game to rn when we flip town. we are an active hydra with two very experienced heads that have been productive content wise the entire game consistently.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (isolation #406) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:43 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

I don't want to lynch varsoon either. I want to omgus until he stops info lynching us and then do a new wagon that isn't crap like the current ones

mastinas probably gonna town case kise tn btw. she's been posting stuff in our pt but I think she wants to finish reading and compile it.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #407) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

there aren't 12 people willing to lynch eli
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2709 (isolation #408) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

as great as the argument "it's day 1 in a large game so who we lynch doesn't matter" is,
a) you have been playing long enough to know after one party of a 1v1 is lynched the other isn't every time, it's probably less than bathe time. literally last game after we were lynched nobody followed up and lynched the other half of a 1v1 OR the other player... since mastina and I called out the scum team and tunnelled them hard. the game before that I 1v1d flubber as scum and after his mislynch I wasn't lynched. anecdotal evidence aside, if you've been playing for 4 years and think "lol then we just lynch rn" works, lol.
b) if rn is town and you shove that through what then? you just lynched the other hydra containing 2 very experienced players and you don't even get to evaluate it because "lol mastina and Eddie suck never sheeping them again"
c) in the scum scenario you have the ic cop saying it's a tvt along with half the game; after lynching one half of a "tvt" you don't auto go for the other half of the tvt.
d) the fact I didn't 1v1 math today to deadline shows I'm not certain the slot is scum at the very least
e) are you scum? because your reasoning for voting us is non-existent.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #409) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

it's pedantic. exclamation marks are cool!

you're the thick one, though. I guess who we lynch day 1 doesn't matter because it's a 22 person game.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2715 (isolation #410) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2714, Varsoon wrote:It does matter--which is why I'm pushing for a lynch on you.
You're taking what I've written out of context.
Your defense for not being lynched was that, somehow, RN wins if you get lynched.
But it's not LYLO. No one wins after the D1 lynch.
Unless you're just being petty and saying they 'win' some sort of argument about who should be lynched first.
At which point, you're not even game-solving, you're just getting caught up in some me vs them garbage argument.
no, you're taking what I wrote out of context

my "defense" for not getting lynched is anyone who's played mafia for more than a week should see how much my iso bleeds town, all 3 things you said you were voting me on are bullshit, you're now continuing to focus on a sarcastic remark I made at your stupidity, and now you're trying to discredit me.

you don't even think I'm scum. you can say you do if you want, but all game you've townread me and now you're trying to info lynch me and cover it up with weak ass reasoning. so be a numbskull if you want, but don't address me while you're doing it and try to make it look like my entire defense against getting lynched is "rn wins". done replying to you unless you give a non-idiotic reason you think I'm scum, continue to impress.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #411) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

or, alternatively, since im such a good info lynch? what exaftly do you do tomorrow when i flip town?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2717 (isolation #412) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:11 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

normally that's a weak question but if I'm such a good info lynch there must reallllly be some nice info there for you to use.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (isolation #413) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:24 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2676, Varsoon wrote:I mean, why even test the waters like that? Just ask people to vote one place or another. Have some direction.

I think that the game is fine and the players are fine and your exasperation doesn't really read to me.
and btw, the players individually are fine. as a collective, no. there's absolutely no synergy. this was evident from the first day of day 1 when half the game had posted in pregame to start getting reads and half the game refused to even read pregame. you're all caught up in your raging egos, and it's why our only wagons are two lurkers (and the newer third one is ??). the game went from nothing about pregame to a player blowing up with half the game bullying them to math and drixx saying a bunch of bullshit about our alt that i kept rebutting and they kept just saying new shit, aka a walledemic, where almost no actual content got generated, into apathy, and now we are over page 100 with 40 pages worth of useful content. this is fucking painful for me to play, if I hadn't intervened yall would have lynched mulch 100% (and iirc you varsoon townread him mulch hard but mobile and idgaf to check), and now we are here. if you're going to fucking info lynch me after all this shit you're going to have a damn good supply of info you're getting.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #414) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:31 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

yknow what's obnoxious? putting probably the most time of any player into a game you didn't want to play and getting info lynched for no good reason by someone you think is town.

I should ve just not came back. back to not posting because I'm trash and don't understand how large theme games with awesome players work. enjoy this ate, peace
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2724 (isolation #415) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2721, Varsoon wrote:Time invested doesn't make you town.
You're not being 'info lynched', stop insisting on it, you have two whole votes on your wagon.
time invested does not make you town.

what does it do?
make you

wait for it

INVESTED

I'm aware dumbass. there's going to be a max of 5 probably because I don't think anyone aside math/luv/ram is going to vote us. that doesn't mean I should just ignore you. I'm not responding to reck because he's prossibly scum and he's voting mastina for reasons at leadt.

so how am I not being info lynched? you said you want us lynched because we give the most info. then you cited 3 reasons which are provedly bullshit that we went over already and tried to piggyback a casw. again, why EXACTLY are you trying to lynch me if you aren't doing it for info? and mote importantly, if you're going to say it's 2 votes so I shouldn't care them why are you wasting your time pushing for my lynch? excuse me?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #416) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2722, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2718, Purple Nurple wrote:you're all caught up in your raging egos
- a hydra containing mastina
- a call of duty gamertag
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2726 (isolation #417) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

okay seriously done following along now because it just makes me want to post
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2742 (isolation #418) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:28 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

VOTE: VOTE: XReCkOnErxXx420xXxrEcKoNeRX
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2749 (isolation #419) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

reminder that mastina hasn't even finished catching up
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2753 (isolation #420) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:29 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

get reckt
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2755 (isolation #421) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

that is incorrect usage of a comma
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2756 (isolation #422) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2751, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2749, Purple Nurple wrote:reminder that mastina hasn't even finished catching up
this is such a dumb fucking excuse

"oh i know deadline is approaching but trust me!!! mastin has totally good reasons! she's been posting a big case in our PT, mmhmmmmm, so rather than share it now, I am going to stall the game out instead"
your beautiful case is "mastina made a mistake on one of her points against me she's SCUM" and you started the wagon with deadline approaching. :-)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2759 (isolation #423) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

they're*
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2764 (isolation #424) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:53 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 352, Purple Nurple wrote:Okay, this is pregame BUT its really not, because everyone has seen their role pms and there's tons of legit content so far.

First off: Not really in love with this playerlist, like, at all. Also not really a fan of larges, like, at all. I'm here to help mastina, I probably won't be too active because I usually flake out of hydras out of habit. Something you need to know about me is that I don't believe in speaking in hydra pts before posting anything, so mastina and I will obviously be discussing reads but we will probably be posting individual reads unless explicitly stated otherwise (use of word "we" instead of "I" inclusive). As in, if I don't use we or say the reads are discussed, they're probably just mine. If you don't like that I apologize.

Second off: Mastina obviously doesn't actually believe we need to be policy lynched if she asked me to hydra. Probably. Well, she says she does, but I think subconsciously she doesn't. And I am not letting us get lynched, d1 or at all, she's way overblowing our neg utility, let's just say if we are a big enough threat to scum they want to shoot us that's a good thing, which is how I'm going to be playing this game and encouraging mastina to do the same.

Third off: I'm skirt skirt / eddie cane, I'm not going to tell you my other alts that are relevant so don't ask. Getting that out of the way. :)

Fourth off: Reads! The fun part! Our hydra included for number purposes. Note I'm weighting mastina's reads which is why it may seem weird, this is my reads list.

{Purple Nurple}
{Creature} - me and mastina both agree he's obv town
{wheme, chikoritas} - former's town as shit and i'm not letting this be a game where he's mislynched. i am solid on that. latter mastina obvtown
{leonshade} - mastina obvtown that i'm slightly less confident in than chikoritas, I think I townean them though
{yume} - a miller claim from a person I don't think would fake miller
{varsoon} - not even going to try and justify this
{luv} - of course he knows I am decent at metaing him, so he will play to his meta, but still town lean for now
{chess, elli} - but stop being annoying, because 274 but I'm still going to write this post anyways because I'm really really bored and I think a good amount of players know I'm a tone reader so my reads can flip anyways, sincere apologies
-- NULL LINE --
{mulch} - no read yet, I expect to see you play to your town meta because I believe I can read you so let's see
{ramcius} - mostly #126 for town, but creature stuff is eh
{dave, reck} - meh
{penguin, alchemist, actiondan, kise} - haven't posted and I don't know any of them to be players who would be likely to lurk out early game as scum
-- NULL LINE --
{smocaine} - 185 is reverse lamist
{maki} - bleh, 149 feels like setting up an easy mislynch on a mislynchable player (whemestar), but this could flip after reading page 12
{drixx} - 265 is gross.
{Key} - scummy scumbutt, mastina has them as lock scum and I scum leaned them from readthrough so no complaints atm

fifth point: I am aware scum are choosing roles and flavour, right now, and posting is technically bad play. However, I've been bedridden for 3 days now and honest to fucking god I am so bored words cannot describe it. So, I'm going to post anyways, if you want to fos me for that thumbs up :D More importantly, everyone who's played with me knows this and everyone who hasn't is finding out now, but I flip reads a lot and do weird things, and it would be AWESOME for scum to try and play around me right now for ~role reasons~ that I think mastina hinted too much about but whatevs, so this is not necessarily all bad. If key is scum, they're already giving her their shittiest role because half the game has fosd the slot and they're the biggest d1 lynch contender (definitely not too late to change that but still), and if anyone else is this post isn't going to have a meaningful effect. I love gamespec and theory, and mastina has a ton of mod meta, so this is going to be a fun time /s.

sixth point: I'm now lurking until day start. :D bye friends
those are strong words man. but rn, if you're scum take them to heart.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #425) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:18 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2766, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 2562, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 800, Alisae wrote:
Mulch
----------- 6 ( Not Chara, Lil Uzi Vert, Elibereth, Maki and Kaito, Varsoon, RationalNumbers )
This is specifically what I'm referring to RE: shit wagon. Is it exactly driven hardcore by scum, no. Is it a wagon on scum, fuck no. Does it have scum on it, fuck yes it does.
Oh hell no.

I see what you are doing Mastina.

You conveniently catch up and conveniently forget about the discussion in which Dave asked us both not to push each other and look at other slots and you are setting up attacking us. You're trying to piss me off so I explode the thread as talking with Drixx on the east coast is harder for me. I am not taking the bait and only responding to the bare minimum. I think you are very much obv scum and am going to keep my promise even if your slot doesn't keep yours.

You also conveniently quote a vote count with us on it in which Drixx voted Mulch because he was pissed off that Mulch did a really really horrible play. That was AFTER Mulch outed and post game people can go through the Slack logs and I had a townread on Mulch before then.
You conveniently catch up
i agree. mastina, it sure is awfully convenient you had time to finally read the thread. too convenient...
wait, what? there was no convenience because nothing relevant to her catchup is going on at the moment?
well, it sure is convenient you decided not to flake from the game.
conveniently forget about the discussion in which Dave asked us both not to push each other and look at other slots
we hadn't even stopped arguing at the part she's read to i don't think. also, you are the one who drove all of those arguments, go in my iso, there was like 5% of the posts about you original and the other 95% are replying to shut down your bullshit. fuck off.
you are setting up attacking us.
attacking you isn't setting up attacking you. you just aren't getting lynched today. :-)
You're trying to piss me off so I explode the thread
excuse me? you getting pissed off is her fault? you haven't even acknowledged the fact that after chara pointed out mastina has done the exact w rong reads things at least a couple times as town before your ENTIRE CASE ON OUR SLOT WAS FACTUALLY DISPROVEN and you are still pushing it. if you're going to get "pissed off and explode the thread" that's not on mastina mate.
as talking with Drixx on the east coast is harder for me.
and you're choosing not to engage with the rest of the game because...?
I think you are very much obv scum and am going to keep my promise even if your slot doesn't keep yours.
Mastina is catching up and replying to things as she goes. That isn't not keeping a promise when she both wasn't around for said promise and said promise didn't exist yet. You aren't keeping shit, you keep popping in with random bullshit against us, I reply to it, I get in shit even though all I'm doing is shutting down your bullshit.
You also conveniently quote a vote count with us on it in which Drixx voted Mulch because he was pissed off that Mulch did a really really horrible play. That was AFTER Mulch outed and post game people can go through the Slack logs and I had a townread on Mulch before then.
And this is relevant why?

Stop with this math. I frankly could not give less of a shit if you're scum or town right now, you are better than this disgusting crap.

- sidenote -

lol I start using punctuation as my post goes on out of habit this is weird
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2785 (isolation #426) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:21 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2772, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 2573, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1007, RationalNumbers wrote:Purple ... look at the ISO for me (Drixx) ... if that's too much to ask, I'll do it all in a spoilered quote into the hydra (I asked if anyone wanted me to and nobody responded). I legitimately threw up a signal to Dave that I knew who he was that is undeniable now that he's been outed. Either you believe scum knew his identity from the start and that I have been putting on a show for the past hour or so ... or we should top your list.
Yeah the thing about that Drixx is.

You of all fucking people.

Know better than this.

Steven Universe is a game you rant endlessly on and on about. Because, yep. Scum had a strongman, and scum got to know the identity of the IC before the IC could become immune to said strongman.

Scum knowing the identity of our IC this game is something I outright expected from the get-go. And you if you were town would, too. Plus your push on Mulch is hypocritical if you DO honestly believe the phantom thieves who knew dave was Akira are town because in that case Mulch would be town because yes he DID indicate rather strongly so he knew and no your point saying he didn't know isn't fucking valid. Mulch was the one who outed the info. You have confirmed the info is correct yourself. That, in of itself. Tells you Mulch has the info.

Basically.
You as town know better than to say "scum wouldn't know the IC!".
Even if you genuinely believed this, that contradicts your Mulch push because Mulch clearly knew the IC. He hinted at it and he revealed davesaz before any other player did. If he were scum, how did he know that davesaz was Akira? The only option is that he knew from the get-go. In which case...either scum would know the IC, or by your belief Mulch would be town.
lol Wtf Mastina.

Drixx made it clear he never wanted to play with Mulch again and I spent a damn good amount of time trying to get a hold of Drixx to stop that. After talking with Drixx personally I can see that this isn't something that Drixx would fake. Drixx's vote was for a policy lynch and that much is evident. At that point in Drixx's mind it wasn't Town and scum he was seeing red and wanted Mulch out. After talking with Drixx and calming him down we moved our vote. You do not get to rewrite history.

PN is scum and I am just waiting for Drixx to do his thing here because I don't see any world in which even if you are behind Eddie doesn't leave a note in a PT or a Slack channel going "Hey don't push RN Dave said not to and there is an agreement to push other slots". The only reason I am not 2v2 walling you to your proper lynch is because Dave asked and I keep my promises.

Your entire catch-up was about screaming and making noise and trying to piss me off into spamming.

That shit ain't gonna fly.

--Math
The only agreement was broken by you as you continued to be stupid long after that.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #427) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

why aren't you tunnelling a scum pool like you normally do by 2/3 through d1 mulch?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2851 (isolation #428) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2847, Mulch wrote:Btw I asked Ali about the role cop claim and they said it gives scum real role and not fakeclaim. So next night when I’m in the real world it’s gonna be super useful.
that's how role cop works yes

remind me again why you thought self watcher would be more useful than role cop?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2855 (isolation #429) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:02 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

no because mastina thinks kise is town and i already don't want the lynch ???
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2858 (isolation #430) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

why the fuck would "kise flips town" make me want to sheep you?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2860 (isolation #431) » Sat Oct 21, 2017 5:07 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

dkdc
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2890 (isolation #432) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:59 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2866, Ramcius wrote:Eddie, can you give your real read on RN? Cause i'm tired of your flipflopping on them - "you won't lynch them, when we flip town", "you lose hydra with 2 experienced players, when lynch them" and your argument about Math clogging thread was just mindblowing, when you spammed no less
In post 2807, xRECKONERx wrote:can someone who has experience tell me if mulch is always this useless
short answer would be yes
quote this and ask me d2
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #433) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:01 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2878, Smocaine wrote:Purple, the Math head seems town. How can you guys not see that?
because "seeming town" on the surface is something any good scum player can do, especially when they have a hydra partner to discuss stuff with who's ALSO a good scum player to tell them what not to post. regardless of their alignment they'd likely "seem town" to you.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2908 (isolation #434) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:12 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2902, RationalNumbers wrote:I am completely and utterly confused at this point by some of the recent posts around PN.

Like I don't get why PN's scumbuddies would post what they just did unless I am wrong in my reads somewhere or they are fucking with my head.

However I do have a question for PN.
(I don't believe you have reads though...)
Seem Town == scumread
Seem scum == scumread

?? == Townread

Because we are Town and quite frankly you saying no matter what we are scum means that you are scum pushing us or stuck in the worst confbias tunnel.

I am at least trying while waiting on Drixx here and pushing who I think is scum outside of you.

The least you can do is keep the promise to Dave.

--Math
You keep harping about a promise to dave when even to this point I've only replied to you and YOU keep bringing it up.

I didn't say you are auto scum. I correctly towned you in our last game. Lie more.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2909 (isolation #435) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:14 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

and I never said anything even related to "seems town = scumread and seems scum = scumread".
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (isolation #436) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

maybe cia is scum :o
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (isolation #437) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:18 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

I keep waffling between these two things

town!kise = scum!eli
scum!kise = scum!mulch

and

kise is town either way because if mulch is town he correctly read him and if mulch is scum he's trying to set up his mislynch afterwards or gain townread off the lynch

thoughts?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2954 (isolation #438) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:42 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 84, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 702, Kise wrote:Are the last 14 pages worth reading? Honest answers only homies
Kise
could
be scum for this since as town he would read. Maybe not immediately, but he would. I'll have to see later.
In post 86, Purple Nurple wrote:Nevermind RE: Kise, this leads me pretty strongly to think he's town.
His pattern here is EXACTLY what I'd expect from him as town.
no time for me to wait for mastina to stop slacking so this is her thoughts on kise.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #439) » Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

yea there's really not much. we are going to do a joint reads list when she's done catching up but looks like that isn't happening before night. :/
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #440) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

{PN, Dave}
{Eli} - That wasn't SvS.
{creature, leon, chess} - not conf town like he was earlier, but still think creature's town. leon - kise doesn't really feel svs. chess is :town:
{alc, chara} - alchemist gets a townlean for starting the kise wagon. unlike eli could definitely be distancing -- idk about any of you but i don't believe anything alchemist said actually had an impact on the wagon. however, gets to be town albeit weak. similarily, pretty sure chara is town but i'm doubting myself i don't want to move them higher for now.
{ramcius} - I still think this slot is pretty strong town. Their reads are actually pretty similar to mine other than my own slot obviously. Maybe they'll see that or maybe they'll keep derptunnelling on us being scum. This is low in my town pile but it is still a read more than a lean, I just don't have many town leans.
{Smocaine} - CW, and towny enough posting. However, I don't /really/ strongly townread them for everything, their wagon was just awful. Low, but steady town lean.
these are my townreads coming into the day. I am relatively confident in all of them. scum reads im still waffling a lot in my mind but definitely not voting anyone above today bar a guilty or w.e. I'm very happy with that vig btw, helps me out a lot and I finally am in a game with avig who understands to kill the Miller. <3
Obviously alc died so town pile is Eli/dave/chess/creature/leon/chara/ram/smoc

and obviously yume died so my poe leaves maki/cia/varsoon/wheme/chess/penguin/luv/mulch/reck/rn

btw, if yume was town I had mulch as scum, and he looks really bad from the flip. so, meh.

VOTE: mulch
let's start here

note that I DID do the full reads list but I'm only posting the town side because I'm not confident within my scum pool.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2985 (isolation #441) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

because I don't think mulch would incorrectly read kise there. no, I can't back that up. I'm honestly fine with any wagon that isn't Eli/dave/chess/creature/leon/chara/ram/smoc for the moment, when mastinas caught up we are probably going to do a joint reads thing.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2990 (isolation #442) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2987, Mulch wrote:
In post 2985, Purple Nurple wrote:because I don't think mulch would incorrectly read kise there.
They power pocketed me, bruh
am I town misreading you or scum going for your mislynch?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #443) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2989, chesskid3 wrote:why am I in your townpile and your PoE pile
mobile typos. I missed putting Brian in my poe too and noticed that. you're a strong town read.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (isolation #444) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:33 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

VOTE: pp

choo choo.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3007 (isolation #445) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:36 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2996, Chara wrote:
In post 2985, Purple Nurple wrote:because I don't think mulch would incorrectly read kise there. no, I can't back that up. I'm honestly fine with any wagon that isn't Eli/dave/chess/creature/leon/chara/ram/smoc for the moment, when mastinas caught up we are probably going to do a joint reads thing.
why don't you think he would incorrectly read Kise? i don't understand this.

i'd vote Mulch for but i do have some self-control.
because mulch's reads are better than that. more importantly I'm fosing him because him v eli felt very tvs'y and eli isn't scum here. thats the big point. especially because personality analyses as mulch keeps saying are legitimately good sorting techniques from smart players that are town and eli fits both requirements.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (isolation #446) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:38 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

penguin has been low act the last couple games i've played with him and town both times, but not anything as useless as this, and coming back to say some unimportant shit and vote smocaine is not overly impressive. 
my notes on penguin.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3021 (isolation #447) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3016, Chara wrote:
In post 3007, Purple Nurple wrote:because mulch's reads are better than that. more importantly I'm fosing him because him v eli felt very tvs'y and eli isn't scum here. thats the big point. especially because personality analyses as mulch keeps saying are legitimately good sorting techniques from smart players that are town and eli fits both requirements.
that's a better reason to scumread Mulch, and i agree.

what bothered me about your post was what appeared to be the Kise soft-defense in concluding that he must be town because town Mulch is correctly reading him, and scum Mulch wouldn't defend him so blatantly. did you reconsider the second point?
that was my thought process, but that was trying to look through a lens of "okay, mastina thinks kise is town, can I see that?". if you look in my iso I did do a lot of support for the kise wagon, particularly trying to make him and smocaine the only wagons while also strongly advocating him over smocaine.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (isolation #448) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3030, Mulch wrote:I have 2 paranoia theories right now.

1) That Eliz is scum and pulled off one of the greatest busses of all time. I don't THINK this is true, but it makes me suspicious that they were not nightkilled. See Regfan. I would be wary if they start to coast and chain mislynches off the towncred.

2) Leon is scum who bussed Kise as well. This is beacuse of which makes it seem like he is trying to chain a lynch to me.

Obviously neither of these are getting voted today but just something to keep in mind.
They killed Alchemist, who also pushed Kise and actually did it first. Granted, I townread Leon and Eli more, but that's not fair really.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3038 (isolation #449) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Btw luv, are you still "certain" I'm scum? important for what I'm about to post.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3044 (isolation #450) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3041, Mulch wrote:
In post 3037, Purple Nurple wrote:but that's not fair really.
What do you mean
you're paranoid reading him for scum not killing him when they killed someone who did the exact same thing that he would have been killed for (cased kise).
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #451) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3040, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I don’t have any scum reads right now. I’ve reset.
oki.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3051 (isolation #452) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3049, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 2992, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2989, chesskid3 wrote:why am I in your townpile and your PoE pile
mobile typos. I missed putting Brian in my poe too and noticed that. you're a strong town read.
thanks babe
:*
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3052 (isolation #453) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Eli/dave/chess/creature/leon/chara/ram/smoc

does anyone in this group disagree with anyone in this group being town?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3057 (isolation #454) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3053, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You forgot me. I’m town :P
In post 3054, Mulch wrote:
In post 3052, Purple Nurple wrote:Eli/dave/chess/creature/leon/chara/ram/smoc

I'm town!!!
doesn't make you not town necessarily :/ \:
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (isolation #455) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:56 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3056, Maki and Kaito wrote:

Why Ram. Not Chess smoc needs to die.
~Maki
I still think this slot is pretty strong town. Their reads are actually pretty similar to mine other than my own slot obviously. Maybe they'll see that or maybe they'll keep derptunnelling on us being scum. This is low in my town pile but it is still a read more than a lean, I just don't have many town leans.
Tone they are pretty townie too.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (isolation #456) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3062, chesskid3 wrote:

why chara/ram/smoc? Not necessarily disagreeing just want to know why u have those FOLKS as town

why not nurple the DERPLE?
interactions/reads+tone/(spoopy)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (isolation #457) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

VOTE: brian

:-)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #458) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

If the inno is outside my town pile I would personally like to know it because it would help my reads

otherwise, idrc. i would probably say them but i see the merit in not.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3092 (isolation #459) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3084, davesaz wrote:
In post 3077, Purple Nurple wrote:If the inno is outside my town pile I would personally like to know it because it would help my reads
Outside your town pile.
I mean I would say tell it but it's up to you obviously

on one hand having a "clear" (as in, there's probably one godfather aka pt fake but it's clear enough for this stage of the game) is very useful for sorting purposes, especially if it is a stronger player. like, for example, if reck became an ic that would help my reads immensely.

then the flip side is that there also isn't toooo much of a benefit since you can't actually die anyways so your inno is never getting lynched

maybe release it halfway through the day so you can see how others interact with it?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3095 (isolation #460) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3086, Ellibereth wrote:It's fine

I'm fine with the penguin wagon since it's on scum too.

But Mulch is MY personal justice wagon.

And also

who did I soft that I would target yesterday hmmmm
HMMMMMM
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

and why did I get forced to go to someone who could potentially have a dangerous role
hmmmm
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
if you did target us you aren't going to die, dw. for obvious reasons not gonna go more into what might/could/did happen if anything does happen when someone targets us.

hhhhey uh q tho

that's a weird ass role. redirector is one thing, but like, optional use and informed you were redirected? ~spoopy~
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (isolation #461) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3094, Ellibereth wrote:
for example, if reck became an ic that would help my reads immensely.
purple i'm going to teach you one of my secret tricks
peretend reck is an IC

WHOA
BOOM
I can pretend the whole game is ics and we can do happy ever :-)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3097 (isolation #462) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

someone's gonna have to tell me why smocaine is scum btw cause idgi
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3099 (isolation #463) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:39 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2300, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 29
  • Smocaine
    ----------- 8 ( WhemeStar, Chesskid3, Brian Skies, Maki and Kaito, Ramicus, davesaz, Varsoon, xRECKONERx )
    L- 4

Elibereth
    ---------- 3 ( Kise, Mulch, RationalNumbers )
    L- 9

ChikoritasInAction
    - 2 ( Smocaine, Chara )
    L- 11

Kise
    --------------- 2 ( Alchemist21, Elibereth )
    L- 10

Maki and Kaito
    ----- 1 ( Creature )
    L- 11

Purple Nurple
    ------ 1 ( Lil Uzi Vert )
    L- 11

Ramicus
    ------------ 1 ( ChikoritasInAction )
    L- 11

Brian Skies
    -------- 1 ( Leonshade )
    L- 11

Yume
    --------------- 1 ( Purple Nurple )
    L- 11

Not Voting
    --------- 2 ( PenguinPower, Yume )
With 22 alive, it takes 12 to Lynch
Deadline is in (expired on 2017-10-24 19:13:48)
FOS COUNT 1 . 29
  • Ramicus
    ------------ 3 ( Purple Nurple, RationalNumbers, Smocaine )
    xRECKONERx
    --------- 3 ( Purple Nurple, RationalNumbers, Smocaine )
    Chesskid3
    ---------- 3 ( Not Chara, RationalNumbers, Smocaine )
    RationalNumbers
    ---- 3 ( Purple Nurple, Leonshade, Smocaine )
    Smocaine
    ----------- 3 ( Purple Nurple, Smocaine, Brian Skies )
    Ellibereth
    --------- 3 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Brian Skies )
    Purple Nurple
    ------ 3 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine, ChikoritasInAction )
    Maki and Kaito
    ----- 2 ( Purple Nurple, Smocaine )
    Chara
    -------------- 2 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine )
    Varsoon
    ------------ 2 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine )
    Alchemist21
    -------- 2 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies )
    ChikoritasInAction
    - 2 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies )
    Varsoon
    ------------ 2 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies )
    Yume
    --------------- 2 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies )
    WhemeStar
    ---------- 2 ( Smocaine, Davesaz )
    Davesaz
    ------------ 1 ( Smocaine )
    Creature
    ----------- 1 ( Smocaine )
    Kise
    --------------- 1 ( Smocaine )
    Brian Skies
    -------- 1 ( Smocaine )
    Lil Uzi Vert
    ------- 1 ( Smocaine )
    Mulch
    -------------- 1 ( Smocaine )
    PenguinPower
    ------- 1 ( Smocaine )

Not FoS'ing
    -------- 15 ( Alchemist21, Chesskid3, Creature, Ellibereth, Kise, Lil Uzi Vert, Maki and Kaito, Mulch, PenguinPower, Ramcius, Varsoon, WhemeStar, xRECKONERx, Yume )
In post 2967, Alisae wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1 . 36
  • Kise
    --------------- 11 ( Alchemist21, Elibereth, Chara, Brian Skies, Varsoon, ChikoritasInAction, Ramicus, xRECKONERx, davesaz, Leonshade, Chesskid3 )
    Lynch

xRECKONERx
    --------- 2 ( Purple Nurple, RationalNumbers )
    L- 10

Smocaine
    ----------- 2 ( WhemeStar, PenguinPower )
    L- 10

PenguinPower
    ------- 2 ( Maki and Kaito, Mulch )
    L- 10

Elibereth
    ---------- 1 ( Kise )
    L- 11

Maki and Kaito
    ----- 1 ( Creature )
    L- 11

Not Voting
    --------- 3 ( Yume, Lil Uzi Vert, Smocaine )
FOS COUNT 1 . 36
  • xRECKONERx
    --------- 4 ( Purple Nurple, RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Mulch )
    Chesskid3
    ---------- 4 ( Not Chara, RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Mulch )
    RationalNumbers
    ---- 4 ( Purple Nurple, Leonshade, Smocaine, Mulch )
    Ellibereth
    --------- 4 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Brian Skies, Mulch )
    Purple Nurple
    ------ 4 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine, ChikoritasInAction, Mulch )
    Smocaine
    ----------- 3 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies, Mulch )
    Ramicus
    ------------ 3 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Mulch )
    Maki and Kaito
    ----- 3 ( Purple Nurple, Smocaine, Mulch )
    Chara
    -------------- 3 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Mulch )
    Varsoon
    ------------ 3 ( RationalNumbers, Smocaine, Mulch )
    Alchemist21
    -------- 3 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies, Mulch )
    ChikoritasInAction
    - 3 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies, Mulch )
    Varsoon
    ------------ 3 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies, Mulch )
    Yume
    --------------- 3 ( Smocaine, Brian Skies, Mulch )
    WhemeStar
    ---------- 3 ( Smocaine, Davesaz, Mulch )
    Kise
    --------------- 3 ( Smocaine, Mulch, Chesskid3 )
    Davesaz
    ------------ 2 ( Smocaine, Mulch )
    Creature
    ----------- 2 ( Smocaine, Mulch )
    Brian Skies
    -------- 2 ( Smocaine, Mulch )
    Lil Uzi Vert
    ------- 2 ( Smocaine, Mulch )
    PenguinPower
    ------- 2 ( Smocaine, Mulch )
    Mulch
    -------------- 1 ( Smocaine )

Not FoS'ing
    -------- 14 ( Alchemist21, Chesskid3, Creature, Ellibereth, Kise, Lil Uzi Vert, Maki and Kaito, PenguinPower, Ramcius, Varsoon, WhemeStar, xRECKONERx, Yume )
chess, Brian, varsoon, reck, dave, ram were all on both wagons at their biggest points. thats 75% of the same people. ew.

this is a useless post brought to you by drunken Eddie. goodnigjt.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #464) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:41 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3098, Ellibereth wrote:why you have him as town
3099 isn't responding tot his btw

I've no reason to suspect him, seems townie enough on tone, cw would be a point but with almost all the same voters not really. too tired to case gn :)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3108 (isolation #465) » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:52 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

gross as in i wanted smocaine to be town because wagon analytics and that didn't happen so when i'm sober tomorrow i need to go back into him

if it was all different voters and we hit scum that makes the cw more likely town

them being the same does very little though, it makes it more likely we hit dual scum wagons and it makes it more likely kise was bussed

btw fun fact kise was fosd a lot and not voted whereas smocaine was voted a lot and not fosd

okay rest tomorrow gn luvs <3
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3137 (isolation #466) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

crier is probably scum

that said, there's no real reason to claim results eitjer way since crier only gets the game claims and not the real ones so it's effectively useless (outs town power to scum and doesn't dis anything negative to scum).
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3138 (isolation #467) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:13 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3101, Brian Skies wrote:First of all, Dave is town. So ???.

Also, shouldn't overlap like that be a good thing?
short answer: overlap is bad because it ruins vca. it is good if you want to believe smocaine is scum.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3166 (isolation #468) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3161, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 2976, Purple Nurple wrote:
{PN, Dave}
{Eli} - That wasn't SvS.
{creature, leon, chess} - not conf town like he was earlier, but still think creature's town. leon - kise doesn't really feel svs. chess is :town:
{alc, chara} - alchemist gets a townlean for starting the kise wagon. unlike eli could definitely be distancing -- idk about any of you but i don't believe anything alchemist said actually had an impact on the wagon. however, gets to be town albeit weak. similarily, pretty sure chara is town but i'm doubting myself i don't want to move them higher for now.
{ramcius} - I still think this slot is pretty strong town. Their reads are actually pretty similar to mine other than my own slot obviously. Maybe they'll see that or maybe they'll keep derptunnelling on us being scum. This is low in my town pile but it is still a read more than a lean, I just don't have many town leans.
{Smocaine} - CW, and towny enough posting. However, I don't /really/ strongly townread them for everything, their wagon was just awful. Low, but steady town lean.
these are my townreads coming into the day. I am relatively confident in all of them. scum reads im still waffling a lot in my mind but definitely not voting anyone above today bar a guilty or w.e. I'm very happy with that vig btw,
helps me out a lot
and I finally am in a game with
avig who understands to kill the Miller
. <3
Obviously alc died so town pile is Eli/dave/chess/creature/leon/chara/ram/smoc

and obviously yume died so my poe leaves maki/cia/varsoon/wheme/chess/penguin/luv/mulch/reck/rn

btw, if yume was town I had mulch as scum, and he looks really bad from the flip. so, meh.

let's start here

note that I DID do the full reads list but I'm only posting the town side because I'm not confident within my scum pool.
Hi mastina.

Why would you be happy with a vig that killed a miller when there was a confirmed godfather making a miller likely?

And why are you focused in terms of you rather than Town?
that was not mastina
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #469) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3163, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 2985, Purple Nurple wrote:because I don't think mulch would incorrectly read kise there. no, I can't back that up. I'm honestly fine with any wagon that isn't Eli/dave/chess/creature/leon/chara/ram/smoc for the moment, when mastinas caught up we are probably going to do a joint reads thing.
There's no way mastina didn't contribute to that first post.
her singular contribution was me writing the entire post and her quoting it saying she doesn't disagree with any town reads (why I was more comfortable posting the town half now)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3168 (isolation #470) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:10 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

and btw how is there a confirmed godfather? it's likely, based on setup spec, and that's it. and how does that make Miller likely or anything? there's tons of gf setups without killers and vice versa
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3170 (isolation #471) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

im happy with optimal vig play. that was the optimal vig shot, not some hero vig even if it happens to hit scum.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3177 (isolation #472) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:30 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Flip wasn't a godfather...?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #473) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

the action should just fail but see what the mod says
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3183 (isolation #474) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:39 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

nuh-uh i'm happy with my kise read
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3190 (isolation #475) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3186, RationalNumbers wrote:That is literally godfather...Showing up Town to a check when scum.

Whoever shot Yume is scum or just doesn't give a fuck to read.
You are immune to all actions that target you in the real world
Where does it say they show up town? Not getting a result =/= showing up as town
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #476) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

But he wouldn't have got conspiracy, he would've gotten nothing... because he's immune to all actions... which is why he wouldn't get a calling card but that is in no sense "showing up as town".
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3196 (isolation #477) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:48 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

and btw, this whole argument is pointless because EVEN IF HE WAS GODFATHER that doesn't make it any more likely for there to be a miller. literally the last game we played had a godfather and no miller.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #478) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:49 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3194, Ellibereth wrote:lol i think he'd get conspiracy and just no calling card.

GUESS THERE ARE THREE OPTIONS.
immune to all actions in the real world should still apply to akira, seeing as it isn't a strongman check or anything.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3200 (isolation #479) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3198, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3193, Purple Nurple wrote:But he wouldn't have got conspiracy, he would've gotten nothing... because he's immune to all actions... which is why he wouldn't get a calling card but that is in no sense "showing up as town".
Which makes him ascetic GF which he is still GF because he doesn't act like scum on a cop check.

I gtg roommates brought home new Dead of Winter expansion.
No, it makes him ascetic ascetic... how does that make it ascetic gf? If he was immune to the action he wouldn't get a calling card because the action was never performed, that is how ascetic works. Ascetic =/= gf. Moreover, there is likely an actual GF as a PT fakeclaim as to not let dave break a lot of the game.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3216 (isolation #480) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:24 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3214, Ellibereth wrote:yeah there are like a bunch of possibilites there

is it more standard for them to be recruitable with nk or just never recruitable or recruitable at will etc.
in a theme game it is up for debate

generally more likely to not be able to be recruited i'd say, and usually mafia can kill them if they can't be recruited, i've seen the killproof unrecruitable variant like once.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3230 (isolation #481) » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3229, ChikoritasInAction wrote:
In post 3153, Mulch wrote:Eliz what could i tell u right now to convince u im town
why does their opinion on if you're scum or not matter so much to you?

-echo
bad post
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3252 (isolation #482) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3233, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3207, Mulch wrote:
In post 3204, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3189, RationalNumbers wrote:God of Control (Real World Immunity / Nexus): You are immune to all actions that target you in the real world, and you cannot be sent a Calling Card. Any action except for killing actions that targets you in the Real World

-- Scum are sent a calling card first post.
Why didn't you copy the whole role? Why are people not understanding what a Nexus does?

"God of Control (Real World Immunity / Nexus): You are immune to all actions that target you in the real world, and you cannot be sent a Calling Card. Any action except for killing actions that targets you in the Real World will be redirected to someone else."
Wanna talk about the game? Who are your scums
Haven't finished catch up yet.

However from what I have seen Purple Nurple saying it helped them rather than a group of people makes me suspicious they are 3P Traitor or Group Scum. As town mastina has a more groupy mindset. Between that and mastina doing horrible setup spec which she doesn't do as Town makes her obvScum.
mastina hasn't done "horrible setup spec" or any setup spec, and I do not have a "groupy mindset" when I play. but, sure. keep trying to force a case.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3253 (isolation #483) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:21 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3236, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3165, Chara wrote:
In post 3161, RationalNumbers wrote:Why would you be happy with a vig that killed a miller when there was a confirmed godfather making a miller likely?
British Monarchy?
why does a godfather make a miller more likely?

i'm here for a bit if you want to talk about reads.
I am here for a bit.

I think I already addressed this but if there is a scum godfather it makes a miller claim more likely. Required of course not but surely could have done with more sorting. If I had a vig I would shoot PN or Varsoon right now.
and if you did thst as town you'd be an objectively bad player trying to hero vig.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (isolation #484) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:28 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

no point analyzing off 1 kill. if they want to claim vig they'll keep shooting pro town in a way that benefits them. in theory if you guys are really worried we can use fos to be an actually useful voting on the vig system but eh I don't really care.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3263 (isolation #485) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:03 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

HURT WITH A BLADE: chesskid
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3272 (isolation #486) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3268, Chara wrote:Eddie, could you ask mastina to make a post? i know she's busy or working on something, but i'd like to know she's around. just a hello is fine.

Penguin, what is it you need to get doing something?
in theory she's catching up now, she told me she doesn't catch up during nights as a policy. I'll tell her tho.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3274 (isolation #487) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

mod - is kill flavour relevant? ie liquified, collapsed and died, etc
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3278 (isolation #488) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3275, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3269, Creature wrote:Well, most likely scum have thought something like that and is doing that rn.
you completely missed my point - start doing something or i will put you on top of my lynch list and no one could bring "meta" argument :cool:
creature is not currently lock town on meta jsyk
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3289 (isolation #489) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3279, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3278, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3269, Creature wrote:Well, most likely scum have thought something like that and is doing that rn.
you completely missed my point - start doing something or i will put you on top of my lynch list and no one could bring "meta" argument :cool:
Edie, do me favor and stop posting before i start seriously consider your lynch, thx
I've played probably 15 games with creature, haven't mislynched him once and correctly scum lynched him in all except 1 where he nkd me n1. But sure be passive aggressive.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3293 (isolation #490) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:54 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3291, Creature wrote:
In post 3289, Purple Nurple wrote:haven't mislynched him once
Large 205

Or is this mastina talking?
what was large 205?

it's Eddie
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3296 (isolation #491) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:58 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3294, Creature wrote:I mean't large 202. You mislynched me there.
true mb

ah the days when I couldn't meta you or transcend <3
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3303 (isolation #492) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:15 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3298, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3289, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3279, Ramcius wrote:
In post 3278, Purple Nurple wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/yea.php?p=9700550#p9700550]post 3275[/url], Ramcius wrote:
Edie, do me favor and stop posting before i start seriously consider your lynch, thx
I've played probably 15 games with creature, haven't mislynched him once and correctly scum lynched him in all except 1 where he nkd me n1. But sure be passive aggressive.
i put it simple - if you want push creature - push him, want do something else - do it, but for love of god, stop teaching me how to play, i know how to do it
you were saying something aboutcreaturesmeta making him lock town. I pointed out that wasn't true really rn. was just trying to help. :)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3304 (isolation #493) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:16 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3297, Ellibereth wrote:purple you're officially more useless than LUV atm how does that make you feel
I'm not playing this game anymore, mastinas back. soz
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (isolation #494) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:36 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

the thing I didn't understand wasn't some top level game discussion, it's you being esl, which is not something to be a prick over. you'd said no-one could bring the meta argument. I replied by saying the meta argument isn't here and I said thst because I'm one of the ones who had a meta argument in the first place. fuck off mate
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3311 (isolation #495) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 9:40 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

w/e outtie
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3319 (isolation #496) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:25 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3312, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Why you quit on the game like this after a scum lynch?!
because everyone is being a dick to me and it's unfun to play and I have a hydra partner to do the work. hitting scum doesn't make that go away.

Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3329 (isolation #497) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:32 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3322, Ellibereth wrote:goddamnit chara i just posted a work of art acknowledge it.

skirt come back I actually like you.
still gonna be lurking. no real desire to play here lmao
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3350 (isolation #498) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3331, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3225, Mulch wrote:
In post 3224, Varsoon wrote:Considering how important arcana publicly are for town, I wouldn't be surprised if it was privately something important for scum.
What do you mean
Arcana are a huge part of this game. It's practically a public mechanic--every player has an arcana and town has an IC that 'collects' those Arcana to enable new abilities.
If you're a mod designing a game, you're not going to make a public mechanic only benefit town. Scum will have some way of interacting with that mechanic.
As a rule of design, massclaim should always hurt town. If we give scum a roadmap of our claimed arcana, I believe it would do more harm than good, as it seems that neither Akira nor any Arcana holder knows what abilities their arcana bestow.
In post 3234, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3217, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3209, Ellibereth wrote:yo varsoon
how many scum are in this settup.
Probably 5 and an SK.
I wouldn't be surprised if there was a traitor and that's the player with a PT claim, meaning he can't communicate to the major scumteam who akira is.
I hate this post by Varsoon. Because reasons.
Someone asked me what I thought and I answered. I hate your post, and the reason is that you're being totally indirect with what you're taking umbrage with here. In fact, not very far from here, you hate on me for not doing a ton of setup spec, which you should already know is fucking NAI from my slot, despite this literally being a setup spec post.
In post 3239, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3202, Varsoon wrote:Did Yume ever actually even claim miller?
I thought they just said they were both scum and town.
Regardless, seems like a weird thing to get stuck up on, RN.
Varsoon needs death. Same with PN.

Varsoon you're breaking my heart here. </3

You're supposed to be setup spec royalty. Guess that falls to me and my hydra buddy instead.
Can it, I've done plenty.
The fact that you're turning on me so hard here is a huge red flag for me on your slot.
You're almost always more substantiated than this.
Why would you have such a negative reaction to me calling you out on getting hung up on the Yume death?
What's baffling is how quickly so many people are writing of the Alchemist death as a scum-team kill and the Yume death as a vig shot. The people who are doing that are scum slipping hard, imo--not just because it reflects someone who is sure of where kills are coming from (informed minority, ie scum) but it also pings to me as someone trying to out a potential vig so that the scum can kill/control them. You're one of these people. I have no qualms over seeing you eat rope.
In post 3273, Chara wrote:
In post 3067, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3047, Mulch wrote:I'm p sure Chikoritas is scum btw
Same.
VOTE: Chikoritas.
Chikoritaa wagon isn't terrible, but do you have other scumreads? i've found the thread a lot easier to parse since the last time we had a reads discussion.
I still don't know what to make of the whole Elli/Mulch back and forth, but I'm pretty solidly scumreading Rational Numbers. S'bout it, though. I'm doing garbage this game.
I'm really not happy with the speed of the mulch wagon, but I've just backspaced vote-sheeping there and re-voted and backspaced like three times so I dunno.
why would any town vig ever vig alchemists there?
if it's a scum or sk vig it's for town cred and alchemists was the scum kill anyways
why would ANY scum team kill yume there?
this isn't a scum slip mate. =/
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (isolation #499) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:12 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3371, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:That's bull. Normal Queue is way worst than this.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3412 (isolation #500) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:36 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3404, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3252, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3233, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3207, Mulch wrote:
In post 3204, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 3189, RationalNumbers wrote:God of Control (Real World Immunity / Nexus): You are immune to all actions that target you in the real world, and you cannot be sent a Calling Card. Any action except for killing actions that targets you in the Real World

-- Scum are sent a calling card first post.
Why didn't you copy the whole role? Why are people not understanding what a Nexus does?

"God of Control (Real World Immunity / Nexus): You are immune to all actions that target you in the real world, and you cannot be sent a Calling Card. Any action except for killing actions that targets you in the Real World will be redirected to someone else."
Wanna talk about the game? Who are your scums
Haven't finished catch up yet.

However from what I have seen Purple Nurple saying it helped them rather than a group of people makes me suspicious they are 3P Traitor or Group Scum. As town mastina has a more groupy mindset. Between that and mastina doing horrible setup spec which she doesn't do as Town makes her obvScum.
mastina hasn't done "horrible setup spec" or any setup spec, and I do not have a "groupy mindset" when I play. but, sure. keep trying to force a case.
Interesting.

Either Mastina IS caught up and thought it important to rebuff my post while most others are just not listening except Alchemist who was fucking night killed.

Or that is Eddie responding for mastina.

Mastina freaking setup specs the house and so does Varsoon.

See Mastina SU2 and Varsoon practically any game he is in.

Not forcing shit. You both ping Drixx and myself hella hard.
it isn't responding for mastina, dude I'm busy rn stop trying to push this bullshit. you said we were scum because mastina did x when I did x. btw, I setup spec and do nka in all of my games including the ones you've been in with me. good try though.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3417 (isolation #501) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:37 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3409, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3253, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3236, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3165, Chara wrote:
In post 3161, RationalNumbers wrote:Why would you be happy with a vig that killed a miller when there was a confirmed godfather making a miller likely?
British Monarchy?
why does a godfather make a miller more likely?

i'm here for a bit if you want to talk about reads.
I am here for a bit.

I think I already addressed this but if there is a scum godfather it makes a miller claim more likely. Required of course not but surely could have done with more sorting. If I had a vig I would shoot PN or Varsoon right now.
and if you did thst as town you'd be an objectively bad player trying to hero vig.
Good player trying to be a hero vig is always better than that shot.

Like that shot was so bad I cannot see Town doing it and neither could Drixx.
to quote my man trump because you remind me of him,

WRONG
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3424 (isolation #502) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

im okay lynching mulch but I don't really care either way. I usually lynch sks in this scenario but with him not claiming the alchemist or yume kill I'm inclined to believe he's just mafia vig or plain old nothing. so here, id say we still lynch.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3427 (isolation #503) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:39 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3423, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3416, Chara wrote:
In post 3404, RationalNumbers wrote:Interesting.

Either Mastina IS caught up and thought it important to rebuff my post while most others are just not listening except Alchemist who was fucking night killed.

i
still
don't understand this. mastina hasn't been posting. Eddie has been responding as Eddie.
Drixx says she has been and I trust him in that regard.

Furthermore even in games where Mastina doesn't post she keeps up and coaches.

Last game mastina didn't post this much in was Civ Mafia and she was scum coaching BaeReed.
I don't need to be coached. my scum Winrate is better than yours. she has nkt veen posting, nor coaching, nor has she been caught up. thanks tho.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3449 (isolation #504) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:45 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3432, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3427, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3423, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3416, Chara wrote:
In post 3404, RationalNumbers wrote:Interesting.

i
still
don't understand this. mastina hasn't been posting. Eddie has been responding as Eddie.
Drixx says she has been and I trust him in that regard.

Furthermore even in games where Mastina doesn't post she keeps up and coaches.

Last game mastina didn't post this much in was Civ Mafia and she was scum coaching BaeReed.
I don't need to be coached. my scum Winrate is better than yours. she has nkt veen posting, nor coaching, nor has she been caught up. thanks tho.
Nice scum slip there bud.

If you were Town wouldn't that be Town win rate????
no. your argument is she's coaching me as scum. that's utter bullshit because I don't need to be coached whatsoever. calling everything a scum slip is a legit scum tell tho so thanks for that <3 and ftr my town wr was 63%~ last time I checked so it likely is better too not thst it matters.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3451 (isolation #505) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:46 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3442, Chara wrote:
In post 3432, RationalNumbers wrote:Nice scum slip there bud.

you're accusing the Nurple hydra of being a scum hydra where mastina is coaching. Eddie, in response, says his scum winrate is good, so he doesn't need coaching. it's a direct response to your argument, so bringing up his town winrate wouldn't make any sense.
please stop. it's not a slip.
maybe eventually you'll realize this is just how math plays scum. they intentionally act stupid and use their normal attitude. but, doesn't matter today because the lynch is claimed by mulch.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3456 (isolation #506) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3450, Mulch wrote:
In post 3443, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:still in towns best interest to lynch you
Why, it's not like I can kill anyone you don't want me to
because you are very possibly mafia vig or other mafia

if you were copped as sk I would probably advocate leashing you. now, you're getting lynched

sorry bud.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3463 (isolation #507) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:48 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3459, Chara wrote:Eddie: please don't talk down to me like i haven't been considering that Mathblade could be scum here. i wouldn't be engaging with them at this level if i was sure they were town.
it wasn't meant as talking down

did you not say you had them as strong town?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3470 (isolation #508) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:49 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3464, Mulch wrote:If you want I can paste my serial killer role pm name
To prove I'm not mafia fake claiming sk
no, you're being lynched. if you want to paste your role pm and get modkilled be my guest.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3471 (isolation #509) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:50 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3469, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3442, Chara wrote:
In post 3432, RationalNumbers wrote:Nice scum slip there bud.

you're accusing the Nurple hydra of being a scum hydra where mastina is coaching. Eddie, in response, says his scum winrate is good, so he doesn't need coaching. it's a direct response to your argument, so bringing up his town winrate wouldn't make any sense.
please stop. it's not a slip.
Disagree. Eddie would have said Town if the hydra was Town.
no. you said I was scum being coached. I implied I'm better than you as scum and wouldn't need to be coached. want to try again?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3486 (isolation #510) » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:54 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3481, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 2968, Alisae wrote:You gave the Conspiracy Akechi, a soul who wanted to to be acknowledged, and wanted to be the star of the show. He hated his father and he wanted the tools to destroy him at his glory.
I don't think that means akechi is necessarily scum

okay I'm done posting for this day phase if mulch isn't lynched by tomorrow I lol at you all
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3630 (isolation #511) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:35 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

I've read the stuff since daystart though I basically need to read ALL of D2 and over half of D1 still.

I'll get back in touch with my partner soon enough, but basically.
Varsoon is town.
Creature is town.

I'll go check to see who sticks out the most as scum, but topping the charts of suspicion off the top of my head would be RationalNumbers/Brian Skies/Lil Uzi Vert, will cross-reference with our notes in a sec.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (isolation #512) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Worth potentially noting from our hydra pt though:
Ali please don't modkill us I am pretty sure this is okay wrote:Given a five-scum model, unless you believe the scumteam to be
Kise-Mulch-RationalNumbers-PenguinPower-Smocaine
, you simply MUST conclude that on
at least
one day,
at least
one scum bussed. Likely heavily.
At some point, I'd recommend an ACTUAL-cop and/or vig and/or lynch on both of RationalNumbers/Smocaine just to dispel this possibility. 'Cause lol if scum tried to save scum both days and utterly and completely failed at it. (I specified the highly-improbable nature of the theory specifically because there's no counterwagon to the scum wagon on both days.)

I should say I still consider it
unlikely
that the above would be the scumteam. But we should at some point get some confirmation that it isn't the scumteam.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3632 (isolation #513) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:54 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Notes I had from last night from the simple stuff:
1-2 scum in LUV/Wheme/Brian/Maki (trusting my partner to narrow it down further than that);
1-2 scum in Chikoritas/Chara(doubtful)/PenguinPower/Smocaine/Ramicus/chesskid/RationalNumbers(yes)

2-3 scum in Chara(doubtful)/Brian/Chikoritas/Ramicus/chesskid;
1-2 scum in WhemeStar/PenguinPower/Maki/LUV/Smocaine/RationalNumbers(yes)

Of course this was on a base assumption scum did in fact at least slightly bus one or both days (most likely both), because of a simple observation: the lack of counterwagon on both scum lynches. If scum really were fighting for their member to survive (i.e., not bussing), then you'd expect them to not be scattered about everywhere; you'd expect one or two clear decisive counterwagons which I didn't see evidence of.

What I'd want now: a cop/lynch/vig on Smocaine/Rational Numbers to get rid of the possibility of no-scum-bussing, to confirm that scum did in fact bus. And with the knowledge of scum having bussed at some point in the game, narrow it down further than that.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #514) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3541, Creature wrote:chesskid3
Smocaine
Lil Uzi Vert
ChikoritasInAction
In this list I'd lynch Smocaine expecting it to hit town but allowing it to dispel any possibility of all-scum-off-both-lynches.
In this list I'd lynch LUV, expecting it to hit scum.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (isolation #515) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3556, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:VOTE: Creature
For instance, this is a scumclaim because LUV of all people should be intimately familiar with why Creature's town this game.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #516) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3634, Brian Skies wrote:PenguinPower is confirmed and unlynchable scum.
Yes. I know that. Quite aware. Where did I imply otherwise? In my notes which were made before D3 began?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #517) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3638, Brian Skies wrote:I wasn't given any indication that you did know and wanted to see if you'd adjust your notes.
You were given indication:
In post 3630, Purple Nurple wrote:I've read the stuff since daystart though I basically need to read ALL of D2 and over half of D1 still.
PenguinPower being confscum is part of the content since daystart.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3645 (isolation #518) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:22 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

I don't think there's another godfather, so if Varsoon is claiming an inno on you you're probably town.

Why is Penguin conf scum? Did I miss something?

Also, if you look in my iso, I think my interactions with Mulch makes it pretty damn clear I never defended his lynch, I defended his policy lynch from you people bullying him. I even entered d2 with him as my lynch of choice.

I haven't had a game long hard on for you, despite what you may think. I haven't pushed for your lynch since early-middle d1 at the latest, and even then I was more defending myself. There is a reason for that but we shouldn't go into that.

I need to do another reads thing. Hmph.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3646 (isolation #519) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3645, Purple Nurple wrote:I don't think there's another godfather, so if Varsoon is claiming an inno on you you're probably town.

Why is Penguin conf scum? Did I miss something?

Also, if you look in my iso, I think my interactions with Mulch makes it pretty damn clear I never defended his lynch, I defended his policy lynch from you people bullying him. I even entered d2 with him as my lynch of choice.

I haven't had a game long hard on for you, despite what you may think. I haven't pushed for your lynch since early-middle d1 at the latest, and even then I was more defending myself. There is a reason for that but we shouldn't go into that.

I need to do another reads thing. Hmph.
-Only post today from Eddie other than this one.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3648 (isolation #520) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Reck kill interests me.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3651 (isolation #521) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:25 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3650, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3641, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3638, Brian Skies wrote:I wasn't given any indication that you did know and wanted to see if you'd adjust your notes.
You were given indication:
In post 3630, Purple Nurple wrote:I've read the stuff since daystart though I basically need to read ALL of D2 and over half of D1 still.
PenguinPower being confscum is part of the content since daystart.
In post 3645, Purple Nurple wrote:Why is Penguin conf scum? Did I miss something?
:?:
That is mastina posting. not me.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3653 (isolation #522) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3649, Maki and Kaito wrote:There's no inno on anyone
did Varsoon not claim Math is a PT?

I'm really lost rn.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3655 (isolation #523) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:27 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

I would be curios what inno dave has from n1, but of course that's still his choice.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3661 (isolation #524) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3654, Brian Skies wrote:I thought we've come to the conclusion that PT != confirmed town?
I have to think about it more, but I think PT likely does mean town right now.

-We have had a godfather flip.
-This was in the form of a PT who also had a PT as a fakeclaim (Akechi/Ann)
-There are 8 total PTs. 6 left alive.
-If 2 of the PTs are used for scum (even one being a fake claim), it is very unlikely yet another one would be scum or a scum fake claim.
-PLUS, not only have we had a GF flip, we also had an ascetic flip. That is 2 scum who cannot be guiltied.
-This means that it is unlikely there'd be yet a third investigative proof scum.
-We obviously either kill penguin tonight or lynch him tomorrow if it fails. From his flip, we will know if he was a form of godfather or ascetic. If he is, then maybe it is reasonable the entire scum team is invest proof and we can throw innos out the window. In the far more likely scenario where he's not, then I feel pretty safe calling a PT investigation an inno.

Am I wrong here?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3662 (isolation #525) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:32 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3657, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 3655, Purple Nurple wrote:I would be curios what inno dave has from n1, but of course that's still his choice.
Now is a bad time to reveal that information.

In post 3612, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 1, Alisae wrote:>Scum have abilities that trigger upon getting a Calling Card.
Don't want Morgana revealed. Just the inno.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (isolation #526) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3664, Maki and Kaito wrote:
In post 3661, Purple Nurple wrote:Am I wrong here?
I too read the crier message
What about it?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3673 (isolation #527) » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:10 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3670, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3661, Purple Nurple wrote:-We obviously either kill penguin tonight or lynch him tomorrow if it fails. From his flip, we will know if he was a form of godfather or ascetic. If he is, then maybe it is reasonable the entire scum team is invest proof and we can throw innos out the window. In the far more likely scenario where he's not, then I feel pretty safe calling a PT investigation an inno.
I don't think Penguin is investigation proof/ascetic since he received a calling card. I'm also pretty sure Dave is forced to kill him tonight.
Could be another kind of investigation proof. Not relevant though unless it happens.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (isolation #528) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:11 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

{Purple Nurple, Davesaz}
{Ellibereth}
{Creature, Leonshade}
{Chesskid3, Chara}
{Ramcius, Maki and Kaito}
{Varsoon, RationalNumbers}
- null line -
{Lil Uzi Vert, ChikoritasInAction, Whemestar}
{Brian Skies, Smocaine}
{PenguinPower}

NOTES:

- Math and Varsoon slots don't look great around Mulch stuff. I want to accept them as town for now, but Mastina believes there's potentially another PT fakeclaim. I would be very happy if
Dave could check Math tonight if he is not forced to kill Penguin
- there is another reason I believe Varsoon should vig Penguin and at worst we lynch Penguin tomorrow if the vig fails, and Dave explicitly should not, but I shouldn't get into that right now. ;) Basically, I am not entertaining either for a lynch today or probably tomorrow, but they also aren't lock town for me either due to the sheer amount of stuff that's pinged me about both slots. For example, yesterday they had that whole scumreading each other 1v1 thing and today Math isn't even questioning Varsoon as town unless I missed something; Math has faked an inno on her fucking sister of all people to pocket them, so that surprises me. Dunno. Call it paranoia, but I would rather Dave clear it, because if they had a PT as a fake claim they'd still get a calling card no?

- For the record, RN, one of the biggest issues I have about your slot is your stuff around my slot. I don't understand how a hydra of two strong players can be so damn convinced we are scum when we just aren't and this isn't even one of the games I play where I shitpost and joke around (my preferred playstyle). You could argue only Math does and Drixx has been reevaluating I guess, but I was promised a reevaluation on D1 and that hasn't come - in fact, Drixx has barely posted since that period. Your involvement with gamesolving has been very minimal. Most of your popins have been Math nitpicking. Meh. I am just unimpressed so far. I want you to be town and I want mastina to be wrong, especially because of how many people have you as town which would make pushing you a LOT of work, but, like, you aren't making it easy. I haven't seriously pushed your lynch because of a combination of there being things that have made me see how you could be town, how damn hard lynching you would be right now, your early crumbs asking to be investigated along with a godfather and an ascetic flipping, and some mild interaction stuff. I have a lot more than that to scumread you over, and every time Math posts it seems to be either random stuff like how the nexus is a GF (which looks bad seeing a GF flip after....) or shading my slot for absolute buillshit that I need to defend against. Not impressed :/

- Key looked bad and knowing the flips Brian looks pretty bad too. Btw, viewtopic.php?p=9688357#p9688357 after having just said Kise was in their scum pool... bleh.

- Smocaine is a lot less townie with the flips. Especially due to how critical he was of the Kise wagon while being the other biggest wagon.

- Creature really should be town, but his interactions are making me doubt my meta read. He was very quick to abandon Mulch earlier, and got me to switch my vote off Kise as examples. Urgh. He does take Elli's PoE but pushes the wrong stuff in it. Dunno. Still probably town, but bleck.

- No real read on LUV/CiA/Wheme. That is where my PoE pool lies, considering how many townreads and how few scumreads I have.

I'll see what Mastina thinks after catching up, but as of now any lynch below the null line is fine with me today.

VOTE: smocaine
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (isolation #529) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:33 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3729, RationalNumbers wrote:VOTE: anitsam
VOTE: mastina
VOTE: Purple Nurple

If attacking a confirmed inno isn't a scum claim what is?

I wanna do this: Thoughts Varsoon?

And we are reevaluating. I am looking at every wagon right now. The evidence is how little we are posting among other things.

Drixx has taught me to look for Town motivation not scum and I don't see the Town motivation in all the words against us and then dropping a vote on Smocaine.

~~Math
And in some ways, you're still the dumbest player I've ever played with.

Asking Varsoon to approve your lynch when he was literally the LAST person you voted and pushed the day before is gross. Especially because I've seen you fake inno's on people as scum to pocket them - including Titus, your sister.

You don't get to say "we aren't posting a lot that is proof we are thinking about the game" lmfao

"All those words" is because from our posting day 1 I have intentionally avoided addressing you other than to reply to bullshit you say about my slot. I know Ramcius asked about my read on you and others probably wondered it. I explained where I was at on your slot, and you're still in the town pile. It isn't a fucking inno when scum have fake claims, try the fuck again. I said I wasn't voting you today and probably tomorrow, and I meant it, but you definitely are not locked town, especially with how trash your play has been and how many other strong townreads I have. Notice how I posted my null reads below you? You definitely aren't lock town for investigating as a PT though, lmao.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (isolation #530) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:34 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3731, RationalNumbers wrote:And mastina knows as either alignment I do not lie.

Mastina the player would know that would mean I am uniformed of a godfather at that point. To me they are still both a godfather but Mastina knows better.

~~Math
Excuse me? What does "as either alignment I do not lie" even mean? How in the fuck can you play as scum and "not lie"?

Not to mention that Mastina hasn't read d2 and even said that in the thread a few pages ago. :lol:
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (isolation #531) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:37 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

Imho you are a dumbass

~~Eddie
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (isolation #532) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:40 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3736, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3733, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3731, RationalNumbers wrote:And mastina knows as either alignment I do not lie.

Mastina the player would know that would mean I am uniformed of a godfather at that point. To me they are still both a godfather but Mastina knows better.

~~Math
Excuse me? What does "as either alignment I do not lie" even mean? How in the fuck can you play as scum and "not lie"?

Not to mention that Mastina hasn't read d2 and even said that in the thread a few pages ago. :lol:
It's actually kinda easy to do. Gistou and Shadowrun and Night and Day are all good examples.

You state the truth but in such a way the player reading it makes the wrong conclusion.

I would suggest you wait for Mastina to catch up because right now you're shitting the thread with obvious bullshit a majority of players will destroy in moments and I like my threads shit free.

~~Math
Saying "I xread x" as scum is lying because you are informed. :)

I would suggest you show what obvious bullshit there is and destroy it in moments.

~~Eddie
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3739 (isolation #533) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3737, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Yeah Eddie should realize I'm town here but is probably scum foolishly keeping me as a mislynch option.
W/all due respect, fuck off.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3744 (isolation #534) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3740, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:No if you claim you can read me, you should realize I'm town here.
You don't ever get a townread until you answer why you were scumreading me d1. You still don't get to just dodge that. Also, I shouldn't "realize" you're town here, because I don't. Just because you aren't posting as much as you normally do as scum doesn't make you town, especially if you wanted to play to your town meta as mulch was trying to do because I can read Mulch too.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (isolation #535) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3741, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I understand it has been rough on scum this game but no need for that.
Your snark is trash BTW.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3747 (isolation #536) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:49 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3743, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3738, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3736, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3733, Purple Nurple wrote:

~~Math

It's actually kinda easy to do. Gistou and Shadowrun and Night and Day are all good examples.

You state the truth but in such a way the player reading it makes the wrong conclusion.

I would suggest you wait for Mastina to catch up because right now you're shitting the thread with obvious bullshit a majority of players will destroy in moments and I like my threads shit free.

~~Math
Saying "I xread x" as scum is lying because you are informed. :)

I would suggest you show what obvious bullshit there is and destroy it in moments.

~~Eddie
It isn't lying. Reading someone as scum for me is someone who is actively working against Town and the wincon.

In the case of where I am scum I do have reads. Nice try though.

~~Math

@LUV I no can has count.
You know who scum are. You don't have reads. That isn't a thing, sorry. You can do what every player pretty much does as scum, which is try to have reads as you would as town, but that doesn't mean "you do have reads". I do believe you genuinely think you do, though, and you're just delusional.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3752 (isolation #537) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:51 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3746, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Mulch wasn't playing anywhere close to his town meta lol

I am obviously town here. I am just not interested in the game and I've claimed a PT.
His purpose of the timer and the blowup revealing Dave was explicitly trying to play to his town meta of blowing up. His Kise read and EoD stuff was explicitly trying to play to his stubborn town meta.

I don't scumread you. I have you in my null pile, primarily because I have so much of the game as townreads.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3753 (isolation #538) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3748, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3726, Purple Nurple wrote:- Creature really should be town, but his interactions are making me doubt my meta read. He was very quick to abandon Mulch earlier, and got me to switch my vote off Kise as examples. Urgh. He does take Elli's PoE but pushes the wrong stuff in it. Dunno. Still probably town, but bleck.
why is creature higher than me on ur list given this?
cause creature being scum requires him playing to his town meta in a way he's never been capable of doing before

& you are a good player who I hold to a higher standard who hasn't been elli-level-obvtown, soz <3
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3755 (isolation #539) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:53 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3749, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:And yeah I get to dodge it because I'm LUV and you're not.

It's Day 3 and my overall play should read town to you unless you're scum. Which you probably are a this point considering who's has been lynched.
and you never get to be town until you answer it. sorry. i don't tolerate locking people as town because they can't justify scumreading me.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3757 (isolation #540) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:55 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

frankly, i have no intent on pushing a lynch on luv today so i'm done with this conversation. you are somewhat townie on meta, but even now you're saying this wasn't town mulch and yet you did jack shit to argue for his lynch past the early blowup, you refuse to justify your earlier scumread on me, and playing to your town meta would not shock me, especially because a self-defined trait of town luv is to vehemently defend townreads which i haven't seen. i am not going to reply to you unless there's something important because this is a waste of time.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3760 (isolation #541) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:58 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3759, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:i did justify it and you wanted my other reasons lol
you justified it with garbage, aka the gladiate. i called that out, you said there were other reasons. you would not give said reasons. :)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3764 (isolation #542) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:00 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3761, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:you deemed it as garbage. you. 1 person out of 22 lmao
you deemed it as relevant. you. 1 person out of 22 lmao
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3770 (isolation #543) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:04 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3766, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:i didn't lol but you're acting like it was shot down by everyone or something and that i was forced to give other reasons, when in reality only you shot it down and i believe a few people saw what i was seeing.
wdym "i didn't lol"? it was your only given reason for scumreading me, on what planet is that not deeming it as relevant?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3772 (isolation #544) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:06 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

you deemed my gladiate is relevant?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3776 (isolation #545) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:12 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3774, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 2556, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 596, Alisae wrote:
O
k
a
y
I
'
m
g
o
i
n
g
t
o
b
e
w
o
r
k
i
n
g
o
n
t
h
e
v
c
s
n
o
w
a
l
s
o
s
e
e
k
i
n
g
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
f
o
r
K
e
y
e
n
p
e
y
d
e
e
VOTE: KEYENPEYDEE SLOT
@Eddie -- Why did you move your vote off of Kise onto the Keyenpeydee slot? I don't see the town motivation there. You were originally gone for the entire day and as soon as Alisae announces the replacement you move your vote off of Kise.

~~Math
Hmm.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. This was in the middle of the mastina catchup and just might have been a mastina vote? Just maybe...
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3779 (isolation #546) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:18 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3778, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3776, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3774, RationalNumbers wrote:
O
k
a
y
I
'
m
g
o
i
n
g
t
o
b
e
w
o
r
k
i
n
g
o
n
t
h
e
v
c
s
n
o
w
a
l
s
o
s
e
e
k
i
n
g
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
f
o
r
K
e
y
e
n
p
e
y
d
e
e
@Eddie -- Why did you move your vote off of Kise onto the Keyenpeydee slot? I don't see the town motivation there. You were originally gone for the entire day and as soon as Alisae announces the replacement you move your vote off of Kise.

~~Math
Hmm.. Maybe.. Just maybe.. This was in the middle of the mastina catchup and just might have been a mastina vote? Just maybe...
Except you said that mastina wasn't posting. She is also a part of your hydra. Being in a hydra means that you're accountable for all actions in it whoever does it. Either she is posting and that is a mastina vote and that means she was caught up which then makes my prior points valid and need addressing OR this was a you vote and you need to explain it. Which is it?

~~Math
She was literally in the middle of a catchup that lasted like 3 pages. I said she wasn't posting before that, and fuck, literally THE POST AFTER THE ONE YOU QUOTED SHE SIGNED IT MASTINA. She was caught up TO THAT POINT - post like 580.

I find it really fucking hard to believe you're this stupid.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (isolation #547) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:20 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2553, Purple Nurple wrote:You know.

Games like this are one of the reasons it's so easy to lose faith in humanity.

I'm finally back, but obviously since there's over a fucking hundred pages and I'm pretty sure I'm barely in the double-digits page-wise that's a lot to do. Enough where I'll prolly lose coherency before finishing. Still, I'm here now, so I'll be catching up. I'll probably be keeping most of my stuff to our hydra PT as to not spam the game, but I'll still make a comment here or there about things I want to banter on and/or which are particularly egregious.
In post 2554, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 592, Ramcius wrote:
In post 582, Not Chara wrote:Ramcius: what about either Drixx or Mathblade makes you think that's a good place to go?
because i don't like their wish to PL mastina, what neg utility is worth ML? Especially when other head is against it and says she's overreacting due disliking playerlist. Also scumreading people who don't buy mastina's claim is lazy way to make reads
I actually want to do this:
HEAL: Ramicus.
Also,
HEAL: Smocaine.

I'll get some flak for this I'm sure but these two are reads we need to talk out.
In post 2555, Purple Nurple wrote:Ellibereth bleeds town btw. So do ChikoritasInAction.
O
k
a
y
I
'
m
g
o
i
n
g
t
o
b
e
w
o
r
k
i
n
g
o
n
t
h
e
v
c
s
n
o
w
a
l
s
o
s
e
e
k
i
n
g
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
f
o
r
K
e
y
e
n
p
e
y
d
e
e
In post 2557, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 603, RationalNumbers wrote:Keyenpeydee gets a pass due to wagon composition
--Math
RationalNumbers gets a :igmeou: due to stance taken
--mastina
There's more after this, but doesn't matter. The catchup started about 3 posts above the one you quoted, she said she was doing a catchup, and signed the bloody post below yours.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (isolation #548) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3782, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3780, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 2553, Purple Nurple wrote:You know.

Games like this are one of the reasons it's so easy to lose faith in humanity.

I'm finally back, but obviously since there's over a fucking hundred pages and I'm pretty sure I'm barely in the double-digits page-wise that's a lot to do. Enough where I'll prolly lose coherency before finishing. Still, I'm here now, so I'll be catching up. I'll probably be keeping most of my stuff to our hydra PT as to not spam the game, but I'll still make a comment here or there about things I want to banter on and/or which are particularly egregious.
In post 2554, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 592, Ramcius wrote:
In post 582, Not Chara wrote:Ramcius: what about either Drixx or Mathblade makes you think that's a good place to go?
because i don't like their wish to PL mastina, what neg utility is worth ML? Especially when other head is against it and says she's overreacting due disliking playerlist. Also scumreading people who don't buy mastina's claim is lazy way to make reads
I actually want to do this:
HEAL: Ramicus.
Also,
HEAL: Smocaine.

I'll get some flak for this I'm sure but these two are reads we need to talk out.
In post 2555, Purple Nurple wrote:Ellibereth bleeds town btw. So do ChikoritasInAction.
O
k
a
y
I
'
m
g
o
i
n
g
t
o
b
e
w
o
r
k
i
n
g
o
n
t
h
e
v
c
s
n
o
w
a
l
s
o
s
e
e
k
i
n
g
r
e
p
l
a
c
e
m
e
n
t
f
o
r
K
e
y
e
n
p
e
y
d
e
e
In post 2557, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 603, RationalNumbers wrote:Keyenpeydee gets a pass due to wagon composition
--Math
RationalNumbers gets a :igmeou: due to stance taken
--mastina
There's more after this, but doesn't matter. The catchup started about 3 posts above the one you quoted, she said she was doing a catchup, and signed the bloody post below yours.
Except you specifically said she wasn't posting and a signature means nothing. Especially when one player can sign as another...See?

--Drixx

Except this post is clearly not written by Drixx.
I said she wasn't posting before because she wasn't caught up. She started a catchup
4 posts before yours
, was clear as such, and why in the FUCK would I sign that post mastina and quote a post from 50 pages earlier to drop a vote?

I'm done with you math. Seriously, I am not addressing you again this day phase, I don't care what bullshit you throw out. Fuck the fuck off.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3832 (isolation #549) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:10 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

@Eddie - You need to stop it with the personal attacks on Math. If you're town, you're just producing noise that's screwing up my ability to be sure about your slot (which is already problematic because Mastina is being irrational again). Furthermore it's just not necessary. Dropping to personal attacks to get a fight going just because someone is suspicious of you is immature and looks very much like a scum play. I could see a scum you trying to turn it into a personal spat so people will just ignore anything we point out on you.
Can you, Drixx, tell me I am any more in the wrong with my interactions with Math than Math is? Focusing on today especially, where I said I don't intend to lynch your slot and math replied saying I'm scum for trying to lynch your slot.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3835 (isolation #550) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:14 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3834, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3832, Purple Nurple wrote:
@Eddie - You need to stop it with the personal attacks on Math. If you're town, you're just producing noise that's screwing up my ability to be sure about your slot (which is already problematic because Mastina is being irrational again). Furthermore it's just not necessary. Dropping to personal attacks to get a fight going just because someone is suspicious of you is immature and looks very much like a scum play. I could see a scum you trying to turn it into a personal spat so people will just ignore anything we point out on you.
Can you, Drixx, tell me I am any more in the wrong with my interactions with Math than Math is? Focusing on today especially, where I said I don't intend to lynch your slot and math replied saying I'm scum for trying to lynch your slot.
YOU PROMISED

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

MEANT TO BRING BALANCE TO THE GAMETHREAD

NOT CHAOS
I am not the one...

(Drixx =/= Math)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3839 (isolation #551) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:18 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

fwoosh
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (isolation #552) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

Who's scum with the assumption I'm town, then? @Drixx.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (isolation #553) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

If Varsoon is scum, then I think that's probably the best lynch
Kappa
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3849 (isolation #554) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3846, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3726, Purple Nurple wrote:- Key looked bad and knowing the flips Brian looks pretty bad too. Btw, viewtopic.php?p=9688357#p9688357 after having just said Kise was in their scum pool... bleh.
You do realize that post was me chasing down the reasons people were scumreading Kise after I asked them (and was promptly ignored) here?
In post 3726, Purple Nurple wrote:- Creature really should be town, but his interactions are making me doubt my meta read. He does take Elli's PoE but pushes the wrong stuff in it.
What wrong stuff is he pushing? From your PoV, isn't CiA in the PoE pile?
Yes, which is sometimes how people defend buddies.

Because Creature pushed stuff from the PoE pile that hasn't flipped scum. He didn't push Penguin or Mulch or Kise, he's pushed Smocaine and CiA and (more but idr I can't be assed to check). Creature is still town, DW.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3852 (isolation #555) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

do you mostly agree with my reads list creatch?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3854 (isolation #556) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:13 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 2821, Ellibereth wrote:woohoo updates

Scum are {Mulch, Kise, PenguinPower} + some subset of:

Yume
Chesskid3
Smocaine
Lil Uzi Vert
ChikoritasInAction
I don't understand Chess scumreads. I think that slot is pretty strongly town from interactions...?

Smoc/Luv/CiA are fine poe though.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3856 (isolation #557) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3855, Brian Skies wrote:
In post 3848, Purple Nurple wrote:
If Varsoon is scum, then I think that's probably the best lynch
Kappa
What does your analysis look like with the perspective of Varsoon being scum?
I don't think Varsoon is scum.

If he is, there's 1 scum left, so I don't think it needs an in depth analysis. 1 scum alive in role madness with what'll be like 1v11 is not threatening, we can very likely break it role wise regardless at that stage.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3857 (isolation #558) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:27 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

Tbh, after Penguin vig or lynch it is likely we could break the game with a mass claim /anyways/ but we don't need to so we probably shouldn't just in case. Though, the person without an Arcana should probably claim it after Penguin dies (no point giving info now).
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3912 (isolation #559) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3895, Varsoon wrote:@RN: Cold... holy one? Dude, I have no clue, just directly ask me.

And I though the fake gladiate from Mastina was weird as hell and out of character.
That wasn't fucking from mastina
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3913 (isolation #560) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

I don't want to vote here fuck you varsoon

Probably doing creature. Hurgh.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3915 (isolation #561) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3914, Varsoon wrote:Thought it was?
Regardless
Hey it's a real Gladiate, don't you feel like a chump now for faking one?
mastina was dead from day start until she started a catchup end of day 1. That was all me which is fully in character.

But anyways, bleh. :( unhappy with this because I think it's tvt but I think..... I'm doing creature. I am not voting any time soon cause losing to a scum who gladiated one of my strongest town reads successfully would annoy the shit out of me.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3918 (isolation #562) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

can we get a full claim from creature and varsoon?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3924 (isolation #563) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:09 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3919, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3916, ChikoritasInAction wrote:Hey guys! Fun fact!
We busdrove Creature and Yume N1 and we know we weren't roleblocked.
VOTE: Varsoon
That shit makes zero sense.
I killed Yume N1.
Yume is dead.
It is confirmed Yume was killed and noone CC'd vigging her.

...?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3925 (isolation #564) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:10 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3922, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3918, Purple Nurple wrote:can we get a full claim from creature and varsoon?
Or you could just trust confirmed town when I say Varsoon is a Phantom Thief.

~~Math

And if anyone wants to be more explicit about it I'm okay with that (A)
I think full claims are relevant considering there was a gladiation, it is basically both of them being l-1 considering whatever we lynch we do is going to be the one Dave chooses unless he isn't strongly leaning to one way.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3926 (isolation #565) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:11 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3922, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 3918, Purple Nurple wrote:can we get a full claim from creature and varsoon?
Or you could just trust confirmed town when I say Varsoon is a Phantom Thief.

~~Math

And if anyone wants to be more explicit about it I'm okay with that (A)
as a phantom thief, do you have the same passive varsoon does?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3929 (isolation #566) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

mod - Mulch was a Godfather who was a Phantom Thief and additionally had a Phantom Thief fakeclaim. This is why he was a godfather. If another player is scum and NOT a phantom thief, but they have a phantom thief fake claim, would Akira send them a calling card? Would they investigate as town to Akira?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3930 (isolation #567) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:14 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3927, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3925, Purple Nurple wrote:whatever we lynch we do is going to be the one Dave chooses unless he isn't strongly leaning to one way.
Uhhh? No
considering as of now I townread both of them pretty hard that's where my vote is going.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3931 (isolation #568) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:15 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3928, Varsoon wrote:As far as I'm aware from how it's described and been flipped so far, all Phantom Thieves have the Phantom Thief passive.
But that doesn't mean all people ALIGNED as a Phantom Thief are Phantom Thieves and/or have the Phantom thief passive, because lol words
yea, I was mostly asking Math as an outted claimed phantom thief to confirm that is in their pm as well
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3934 (isolation #569) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:26 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3933, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3930, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3927, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3925, Purple Nurple wrote:whatever we lynch we do is going to be the one Dave chooses unless he isn't strongly leaning to one way.
Uhhh? No
considering as of now I townread both of them pretty hard that's where my vote is going.
Grow a spine man

are you one of those people in a game with a treestump you're just like lol guess I won't play the game baaaa
if i grew a spine i'd probably be cussing varsoon the fuck out for gladiating obv town, and then end up looking very stupid if creature flipped scum

i like being jelly. :)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3935 (isolation #570) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3924, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 3919, Varsoon wrote:
In post 3916, ChikoritasInAction wrote:Hey guys! Fun fact!
We busdrove Creature and Yume N1 and we know we weren't roleblocked.
VOTE: Varsoon
That shit makes zero sense.
I killed Yume N1.
Yume is dead.
It is confirmed Yume was killed and noone CC'd vigging her.

...?
Am I the only one who doesn't understand CiA's claim or post whatsoever?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3946 (isolation #571) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3943, Varsoon wrote:Like, holy shit, Dave, just send me a fucking calling card.
It's that easy to sort me out.
Lynch creature.
If you are scum with a PT claim you wouldn't get a calling card would you? Or did I misunderstand mechanics?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3947 (isolation #572) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:42 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

chess u would like me a lot more when i'm playing my normal playstyle i'm being a prick this game :P
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3950 (isolation #573) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:44 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

mmm pm me reminding me but i'm probably not joining games for a while i don't like this game right now
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3953 (isolation #574) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3949, Chara wrote:calling card only gets out if dave gets conspiracy. dave's conspiracy check works on real claims, not fakeclaims, as it's an alignment cop. so scum with a PT claim would get sent a calling card as i understand it.
can mod answer this but replace Dave with Akira for technicality
?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3954 (isolation #575) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3952, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 3950, Purple Nurple wrote:mmm pm me reminding me but i'm probably not joining games for a while i don't like this game right now
well fak u buddy
:*
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3957 (isolation #576) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:48 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3955, Chara wrote:
In post 3932, Alisae wrote:
In post 3929, Purple Nurple wrote:
mod - Mulch was a Godfather who was a Phantom Thief and additionally had a Phantom Thief fakeclaim. This is why he was a godfather. If another player is scum and NOT a phantom thief, but they have a phantom thief fake claim, would Akira send them a calling card? Would they investigate as town to Akira?
T
h
i
s
i
s
i
n
f
o
r
m
a
t
i
o
n
y
o
u
a
l
r
e
a
d
y
h
a
v
e
i
n
A
k
i
r
a
'
s
R
o
l
e
P
M
A
C
a
l
l
i
n
g
C
a
r
d
w
i
l
l
o
n
l
y
g
o
o
u
t
i
f
A
k
i
r
a
g
e
t
s
a
C
o
n
s
p
i
r
a
c
y
r
e
s
u
l
t
mod already answered, i believe my understanding is correct. davesaz's alignment cop has nothing to do with phantom thieves.
this game confuses me. /sigh
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3963 (isolation #577) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

We wait for creature to claim. Sorry Chess, your opinion isn't good enough for me. ;/
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3965 (isolation #578) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:58 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

you're a tier 3 (ms-appropriate insult)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3969 (isolation #579) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

if CiA is full of shit then the scum team is creature and CiA which means they lose when creature flips scum

so what is the benefit of that claim? it would never last, creature would obviously get checked by dave n4 (after the penguin kill) and its game over.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3975 (isolation #580) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3970, Varsoon wrote:Checking something with Alisae.

I never received a Phantom Thief result from my kill attempt on Yume, but that may have been something I missed or mod error.
So there's a hypothetical world where, somehow:
1. Yume and Creature were busdriven D1, my kill ended up on Creature, who was in the Metaverse, so my kill failed entirely, ergo no Phantom Thief result and Yume died from someone else.

That still doesn't explain how my realworld kill reached Creature, who was apparently in the Metaverse N2. So ayyy.
It would be an awfully big coincidence if someone else killed yume, and chose not to cc you claiming to kill yume.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4015 (isolation #581) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 3996, Varsoon wrote:
If you could kill any one player in this game, who would it be?
get rid of Smocaine since he was going to be the lynch today anyways

@Drixx - if you are going to presuppose we are town that's fine and dandy and all but your posting doesn't work if you don't tell math to fuck off with addressing my slot's existence and keep your vote parked on us.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (isolation #582) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 4018, RationalNumbers wrote:
In post 4011, Varsoon wrote:I think the idea is that if my gladiate goes to shit, I can still just try to kill the other guy, like, "Take that, scumbutt!"
So I thought, "Oh, if I do get lynched here, I'll just kill creature" since I'm enabled to be realworld+metaverse
But if Creature is some sort of secret BP despite saying he's not, then that's a shit plan maybe
If you're lynched and don't take down Creature that's sketchy as fuck.

I'd rather you take out Purple Nurple but that's selfish.

Guess you'd be dead anyway in that case.

~~Math

Pedit: Purple Nurple our vote is on no one and Varsoon and Creature are gladiated. Catch up please before you say shit.
It was still on me after Drixx posted that and before the gladiate. I am caught up mostly, haven't read the last shitshow and don't really want to. Of course, I'm just apathetic scum who's mad his buddies got lynched, so what do I know.

I am not participating in this lynch or this day phase. Thank you for this forced TvT. Bye.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4039 (isolation #583) » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:59 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

ahahaahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahaaa

have fun mastina
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4195 (isolation #584) » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:58 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

i would like to spend this prodge to say life is hard
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (isolation #585) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

*yawn*

are we sure we don't want to lynch creature? if we don't lynch him today he's off the table for the entirety of the game imho.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (isolation #586) » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

that isn't me saying "i want to lynch creature", its me saying "we have an option of no lynch and likely mislynch, which do you prefer?" because i am not going to tolerate anybody trying to wagon creature after we no lynched over roping him
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4418 (isolation #587) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:51 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

it's only 11:2 and the best town prs are fucked. we could lose here. yay varsoon -_-

no other comments right now, I really want mastina to catch up
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (isolation #588) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:52 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

VOTE: brian
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4425 (isolation #589) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:01 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

prodging and voting until day end or mastina catches up. lynch me if you want, but I don't think there's enough stupid people itg for that. idk. good luck math! peace
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4427 (isolation #590) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:02 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

okay, that's good at least.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (isolation #591) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

hm before a mass claim I want everyone who targeted me with anything to say they did so, you don't need to give the action

I can claim first after this if that helps.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4532 (isolation #592) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:28 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

UNVOTE:
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4544 (isolation #593) » Mon Nov 06, 2017 9:59 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

In post 4540, RationalNumbers wrote:Whomever keeps bringing up the fact that we expected to die night one: that was ME (Drixx) who said that. Every time I've ever had to claim something and risked an early NK death, I will predict it. As a general rule, scum don't kill people who predict that they will be killed. Feel free to metadive me if you want and you'll see me doing it pretty frequently. I will note up front that I do it as both factions. It really was quite foolish of scum to leave us alive.
In post 4503, WhemeStar wrote:I think one of the hydras who have been making the game less fun are prob scum
I assume you mean the constant ugliness between PN and us? I've already made the argument that EC head of PN is immediately going to personal attacks against Math head of us in order to make the rest of you think it's just a personal grudge situation. Part of the reason we're so sure PN is scum is because we went out and found him doing just that as scum previously. Not quite enough research done to drop a list on the thread like Elli did to get Mulch turbo lynched, but there's definitely a pattern.
In post 4508, Ellibereth wrote:do third parties get fakeclaims?

regardless new version:

Toranaga
Leonshade
Chesskid3
Brian Skies
Purple Nurple
Chara
RationalNumbers
Maki and Kaito
Ramcius
WhemeStar
Smocaine
Ellibereth
davesaz

Chara on ramci
whats your percentage there?
What's the purpose of this mass claim? What do you think you're going to find out? From my PoV, there's a lot of risk and I'm not sure it's necessary given how ahead we are. I'm tentatively okay with it if there's a reason that makes sense.

~Drixx

P-Edit: Brian is town. Deal with it chesskid.
where did i do that as scum recently?
all game your alt has cited bullshit about me, I'm not just gonna ignore it.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4610 (isolation #594) » Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:10 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

well this isn't fun, I wish more of you targeted me :(

something something fos for for being so slow but not really I just wanted to say fos
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4648 (isolation #595) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:41 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

so the only person to target me is elli? boring :(
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4649 (isolation #596) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:42 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

elli, if you target me as town you should have received a modifier to your action. it differs on the type of action. what modifier did you receive?
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4653 (isolation #597) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:47 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

okay, figured itd be useless but since you aren't technically conf town I still had to try.

full claim inbound
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4655 (isolation #598) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:56 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

Varsoon guessed this ages ago, but I am Munehisa Iwai. My role is a Reflexive Temporary Limited Modified Strong-Willer. I give Akira the Hanged Man Arcana.

Now the fun part. Why did Mastina think we were negative utility (hint: we aren't)? Our role does not have an active, only a passive. The translation of Alisae's lovely role name (tm) is that anyone with a killing action, including scum (figured I should ask Alisae since technically it is a factional kill and not personal but yea it affects them), is told they receive a Strongman modifier for their next kill. Mastina interpreted it to mean they will be able to strongman their next kill and we are a way for them to kill Dave, so that is why she wanted us dead d1. I don't even think strongman would kill through "deathproof", but whatever. The catch? They are
told
they receive a strongman modifier - they don't
actually receive
a strongman modifier.

My goal of getting people to claim if they targeted me was a low-risk way of potentially getting a scum claim. Not very likely, but it was a possibility and basically the only shot our role had of being not useless. I would've done something better if I could but eh, only you targeting me is annoying. So, no, absolutely nothing happens if you're town and you target me (unless you're a vig or something else killing). Scum clearly interpreted Mastina's claim to mean we were a PGO or something of the like. Additional point: at least, what, 2-3 people have claimed to be forced to target me? Wouldn't the person forcing them also have to target me? Makes me think it is likely a factional ability because the way I worded my request I made it seem like I was self-watcher or something I think (I was going for that), to ward away fake claims.

Tor next! :D
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4656 (isolation #599) » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:57 am

Post by Purple Nurple »

And, to be clear, I have understood this setup basically from when Varsoon claimed. Mass claim can make that clear though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”