momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (isolation #0) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by momo »

In post 323, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Group C

Feeling that or my own group for right now.
I don't really like snarky's play this game. This is his second [out of 2] posts and the only one with any real game furthering content. He starts of not placing any votes because the wagon is on his own group
and then as soon as the momentum begins to turn against C [Away from B] he pops on and hops on the wagon. No explanation, nothing. While I hate to vote my own group, I do think it is necessary at this point if there is any hope of a Snarky Lynch.

VOTE: Group B

What do y'all think?

p.s. Good to be playing mafia again...I missed this game
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #1) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:47 pm

Post by momo »

In post 358, Rautherdir wrote:
In post 357, checkersman7 wrote:Ok cool thanks.

@LUV: Please hardclaim in your next post thank you
No.

Anyone who asks for a claim, or claims will get my undying condemnation. If you cannot convince us you are town by your play, you deserve it.

VOTE: Group C
I understand the reasoning behind no claims provided (it is actually fairly good) but I do feel like this post seems a bit harsh. If Rauth was scum, this right here would be a good excuse to jump on a wagon away from his group
. This is definitely something to consider if we get to a B lynch as well as the stuff on snarky I said above.

That being said, Rauth has been contributing and trying to further discussion. Anyone who has played with him before...can you tell me about his meta? Does he normally make tunnel threats as town?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #2) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by momo »

Wow, this game is active. Good thing, that's my kind of game.

BTW, how do I auto attactch my sig at the end of posts...I can never remember
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #3) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by momo »

Honestly guys, we don't need a D1 claim.

Plus, there are plenty of other poss scum in B.

LUV shouldn't need to claim. He should simply be put under the microscope along with Snarky and Rauth. The time focused on him would be good for a read and even if we are not sure, we have 2 other likely scum.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:54 pm

Post by momo »

It could be to divert attention from himself or rather bring attention to him so that he can fight it and get cleared early

OR, it could be scum trying to pose as a town PR

Honestly, we don't want scum coming any closer to identifying a pr.

I don't like checker's tunnel for a claim. Seems a bit scummy to me, especially D1 phase 1.

My Scum Reads(in no order)

Snarky
Rauth
Checker
LUV
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Post by momo »

In post 448, EddieFenix wrote:
Momo, why Snarky?!
In post 422, momo wrote:
In post 323, SnarkySnowman wrote:VOTE: Group C

Feeling that or my own group for right now.
I don't really like snarky's play this game. This is his second [out of 2] posts and the only one with any real game furthering content. He starts of not placing any votes because the wagon is on his own group
and then as soon as the momentum begins to turn against C [Away from B] he pops on and hops on the wagon. No explanation, nothing. While I hate to vote my own group, I do think it is necessary at this point if there is any hope of a Snarky Lynch.

What do y'all think?

p.s. Good to be playing mafia again...I missed this game
I think this post covers that. Adding on, Snarky gives 0 specifics. On top of this, he mentions his own group [to avoid suspicion] but is not ready to act upon it at all. Even if he does not want the hammer in his own group [for whatever reason including that he is scum trying to avoid a lynch] he should at least give some reads. It just reads very scum to me.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #6) » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by momo »

Just found out ginngie is gin.

From what I remember, Gin does not play like this.

Does the alt account always act like this?

I honestly don't know.

If they do , it's a TR. If not....

Edit: Checker stop...this is looking like scum diversionary tactics from my point of view

Either way, gn everyone, seeya tomorrow
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:34 am

Post by momo »

To address Mikan's concerns about me.

I don't play like a normal person. I try looking at the game from a different angle. This however does no mean I am scum. Transcend is right when he says I am pretty lynchbaity but I won't hide behind that. I honestly did not read into Desperado this game and do consider him a scumread at this point. I am pretty sure Mikan is alisae and that means I can expect the tunnel on me.

And my "narratives" are not bad or spun. They are what I believe. I am scum hunting.

That said, I do not support the Mikan SR just because she is tunneling me. I would however consider SRing her is Snarky flips scum.

And coming up with a read in 2 posts. I based my read on a LACK of content and the timing of the posts while considering how few posts there were. I know what I am doing. I am pretty lynchbait but if you give me a chance I can hunt scum well.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:05 pm

Post by momo »

Oh come on Alisae, the alt was obvious. I knew it as soon as you started scumreading me.

None of you know me irl but let me tell you something, if there is one thing I am good at, it's reading people. In life, when judging someone who you suspect is trying to manipulate you [or an audience] timing is everything. The timing and the content of Snarky's posts suggests scum. See, the timing [and the carefully controlled degree of minimal content] would be a perfect scum play at this point, especially for someone known to lurk early game. It would seem normal while alleviating pressure and turning it against another crowd.

I stand by this read.

Oh and Alisae, next time you make an alt, do remember that a new account won't have any grudges going into their first game.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:21 pm

Post by momo »

This is my list of tentative Townreads in case anyone was wondering.

Majiffy
Bulbazak
Rautherdir
Transcend
WhyMafia --- I would like to see more scum hunting out of you though. I am letting that go since it is D1 however.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:26 pm

Post by momo »

In post 591, InactionDan wrote:
In post 589, momo wrote:This is my list of tentative Townreads in case anyone was wondering.

Majiffy
Bulbazak
Rautherdir
Transcend
WhyMafia --- I would like to see more scum hunting out of you though. I am letting that go since it is D1 however.
Good lord that's a horrible list
Explain why.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #11) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by momo »

Oh my god Alisae, I was reading your GTKAS to help me get a read on you and I just realized you were a guy. I always thought you were a girl due to your avatar and kept on calling you she. Sorry man...totally my bad.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #12) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by momo »

In post 594, InactionDan wrote:Because if there's one thing I'm good at it's reading people, and I don't judge any of the content by those 5 to be particularly towny, especially Rautherdir and Transcend. But I suppose if I had a biscuit to give I'd give it to Majiffy, solely on the basis of sticking with his scum read of LUV.

Spoiler:
I don't have any biscuits
It's cause I already ate them all
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #13) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:27 pm

Post by momo »

In post 600, Bulbazak wrote:I know enough of you M to know what you're doing. It's not helping my read of you.
Am I M or is it Mikan. I didn't think you were scumreading me...are you?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:48 pm

Post by momo »

In post 598, Mikan Tsumiki wrote:
In post 583, momo wrote:Oh come on Alisae, the alt was obvious. I knew it as soon as you started scumreading me.
I do not care
it is still rude.
And tbh you were far more likely to be told imo.

Yeah no...its simple. Who on this site actively hates me to the point that they would scumread me for anything. One person....Alisae

--
In post 583, momo wrote:None of you know me irl but let me tell you something, if there is one thing I am good at, it's reading people. In life, when judging someone who you suspect is trying to manipulate you [or an audience] timing is everything. The timing and the content of Snarky's posts suggests scum. See, the timing [and the carefully controlled degree of minimal content] would be a perfect scum play at this point, especially for someone known to lurk early game. It would seem normal while alleviating pressure and turning it against another crowd.
lol shut the fuck up this is complete bullshit and you know it.

I am going to ask that you mind your tounge and act with a bit more taste. If you want to argue in a matter befitting that of a friendly game go ahead and remember that this is a game of wit. Just cursing at me and calling my reasoning bull is not how I would expect somebody to play in a game. Instead of just tunneling me in whatever game we end up in together, at least read what I say. And honestly, I thought you were above letting grudges impact play. I think that you are taking the chance to lynch me because you know that people are always willing to lynch me to help further your scum wincon.
--
In post 583, momo wrote:Oh and Alisae, next time you make an alt, do remember that a new account won't have any grudges going into their first game.
Um
you're scum?
I don't see the problem.

I have done nothing indicative of scum. The two post argument is weak and likely derive from a.) tunneling or b.) scum trying to lynch a known lynchbait player. Maybe even a combination of both. Drop this argument while you can. Frankly, it's embarrassing.
--
In post 584, Bulbazak wrote:This is a semantics argument, and it is bad.
Okay
so I understand lolbulba
but there's a difference
Town does some stupid shit so don't is the wrong word, because it implies they can do it but they won't.
Can't implies they litterally cannot do it not matter how they try.
The fact that momo was able to come up with that is bullshit imo.

I am once again going to ask you to mind your tounge and actually use your intelligence (no matter how meager it is) to come up with a comback based upon facts...How I was able to do it...well I read in between the lines from a different perspective than what scum would be expecting. On a normal basis, one reads, does this feel scum. I read, what would be the motivation behind scum posting at this time...with this content. How does it create a townread. And then I think over the situation, the relation to player meta, and then I come with a scum read.
--
In post 586, checkersman7 wrote:also lmfao Elli called it in signups thread Alisae
Love you too Chess <3

--
In post 593, momo wrote:Oh my god Alisae, I was reading your GTKAS to help me get a read on you and I just realized you were a guy. I always thought you were a girl due to your avatar and kept on calling you she. Sorry man...totally my bad.
Go read the bottom of page 5 imo if you want clearification on gender, I don't go by he pronouns anymore.
and why the fuck does it even matter?
Again with the profanity. I didn't mean to be offensive. Its just that all the guys I am friends with [myself included] would be pretty offended if I called them she/a girl.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #15) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:54 pm

Post by momo »

In post 606, Transcend wrote:I think WhyMafia is scum
I put him on my townread list because out of the players I remember, he seems less scummy compared to others. If you do go back to post 589, I did however mention that I would like to see WhyMafia post more. D1 this is not a big deal so he gets a bare town read instead of a scum read. That said, if I included the category want to wait before giving a read/null that would prob be a better fit. I think it's good that you have expressed you opinion so that it comes in discussion but also that there are clearer town/scum prospects to think about.

From here I see one of three things happening

1.) Why actually hunting scum and being town

2.) Why doing misleading scum hunting to manipulate town and ends up as cunning scum

3.) Why pulls a lurker scum, in the hopes that no content will lead to people looking elsewhere in a 21 player so that he can begin posting when he has a better handle on the game players(their emotions and stances).
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #16) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:56 pm

Post by momo »

Oh and hey Transcend.

Alisae, give me a list of actual concerns (besides that two post read nonsense) and then I will answer them.

Edit: Alisae, I am not entirely sure at this point. I would say that I am leaning the scum option based on the whole trying to lynch lynchbait thing.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:18 pm

Post by momo »

In post 617, WhyMafia wrote:
In post 615, Mikan Tsumiki wrote:No one was talking about you not posting.
Momo was
It's not that you are not posting it's just that there is no active scum hunting. Note that I still put you on as a tr because I understand the confusions of D1 and that sometimes it's hard to get in the play.

As to me posting the only 3 possibilities, I don't really care what you think about that. When town, I play as unfiltered as I can, meaning that I may say obvious things not because I want to make a contentless post but because that is what I was thinking while I wrote the post. I invite you to read into me further if you wish. My only request is that you don't get stuck in a tunnel.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #18) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by momo »

Considering bring group C to L-2...what do y'all think. Checker, Desperado, and Alisae are all in that group. Good feeling that 2 of them are scum...The narrowed down situation while still keep a few options seems good to be. Yet is this too hasty. Should I do it? What do y'all think?
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #19) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by momo »

In post 625, RachMarie wrote:ok remember in this setup there are exactly the same number of scum in EACH group, at least for today.

It is an open setup. Scum want to know who the town PRs are so they can get rid of them.

This means that each group has scum it in and no more than 2 of them at that.

Please when you are giving reads keeps these thoughts in mind.

I still feel B is our best bet atm.
Still with the whole LUV mess and the talk of PRs in Group B, I don't want to have the vote lead to a PR being discovered....That's why I think I should vote C instead of B (on top of my reads)
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Post by momo »

In post 628, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 624, momo wrote:Considering bring group C to L-2...what do y'all think. Checker, Desperado, and Alisae are all in that group. Good feeling that 2 of them are scum...The narrowed down situation while still keep a few options seems good to be. Yet is this too hasty. Should I do it? What do y'all think?
Okay, M, this one actually stinks.
In post 636, Bulbazak wrote:
In post 629, checkersman7 wrote:
In post 305, Bulbazak wrote:Haven't been wrong on you yet, Checkie. Not planning on starting now.
Xyzzy called btw and it wants you to stop lying
I'm sorry. I must have missed you flipping town that game. :roll:
In post 632, checkersman7 wrote:Agree WhyMafia is town btw
As are Elli + InactionDan + Mikan + (likely) Vonflare + sadly likely Transcend.
Anybody seeing what's off here?
Checker's read list isn't that great.

This M this is really getting confusion. So I shouldn't vote C. I am honestly unsure, which is why I asked. Kind of annoyed at Alisae right now so want him to be a lynching possibility but at the same time, lot going on in B. Plus, I am pretty confused by the we should claim PR argument because, well obviously not! I am keeping my vote on B, I just want to see what people think.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 am

Post by momo »

In post 104, Desperado wrote:VOTE: group b
In post 491, Desperado wrote:wake me up when i can vote luv
Is desperado obv scum because of this???? Now who is make a read out of 2 posts.

[The burn coming right back at you Alisae]
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:56 am

Post by momo »

EBWOP: Making
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:00 am

Post by momo »

I am declaring a scum read on Creature. Ignoring the series of catchup posts as one could argue those either way, the checklist just makes him seem like scum posing as town.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:03 am

Post by momo »

I also scumread Alisae- not just because of my earlier reason but post 901. I could really see a creature alisae scumteam. He [alisae] is solidifying his scumbuddies position [same goes for Creature] while making it seem like they are both town.

Edit: Okay then Alisae. I honestly don't know/remember how Desp plays.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:42 am

Post by momo »

I do have a serious question: Does Creature pull stuff like a checklist as town..I don't remember him doing so which in my book makes him scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:54 am

Post by momo »

Okay, I'll go Creature town for now. Rethinking my Alisae read, I still think he is scum. Was prob trying to get an easy lynch on me and I just can't get past that (+everything else)

Edit: Reading elli's explanation, Creature does seem sure town. Still, I remain set on Alisae.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:20 pm

Post by momo »

In post 976, Transcend wrote:I still haven't gotten the "yeah, Alisae is town" ping yet this game
ikr...his push on me was kind of scummy considering

The only thing he had on me was that I SR someone with 2 posts when he did the same to desperado

Edit: I am not SRing thor to be honest more TR actually

Edit2: I don't believe in "lock town" but he has been fairly towny
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #982 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by momo »

In post 980, Transcend wrote:Yeah i hate his death boner for Desperado as well
Everyone lurks early game sometimes. Expecting someone to gamesolve while we are voting for groups is beyond unreasonable. He might have been busy, honestly.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:28 pm

Post by momo »

In post 988, Elliberetta wrote:
In post 984, Ellibereth wrote:
It's day 1 in a large, anyone advancing any scum read as particularly meaningful is being silly.
example of you having this philosophy before plz
I do remember reading this but can you keep who you are quoting in the post..,Would be helpful
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:30 pm

Post by momo »

Has Eddie posted yet??I don't remember him
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #31) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:31 pm

Post by momo »

Oh NVM, said something about a baby and being busy
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #32) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:34 pm

Post by momo »

In post 992, Ginngie wrote:
In post 975, Transcend wrote:Ass is obv town cause his first post was town gold
In post 251, Assemblerotws wrote:VOTE: c
Because everyone I scumread is in that group.
I do think Transcend was joking
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (isolation #33) » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by momo »

I am actually revoking my Thor TR. After watching his B C wagon switch and then the way he justified it just screams scummy to me. So yeah, I think thor is scum.

So if we go into group B, my two SRs are thor and snarky.

For C, I see mikan and checkers.

My reasoning for SRing checkers is that a lot of his posts are spammy and even if that is his playstyle, even the content ones don't provide a unique perspective. In fact, they seem like repetitive observation, restating the beliefs of other players, His only sort of unique thought that he stuck by was the town PRs should claim and I don't like that. Therefore, scum,.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1091 (isolation #34) » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by momo »

I will catch up tomorrow but I really can't play today as I am swamped and overburdened in procrastinated work. :(

P.S. Please pm me if you are interested in reviewing a really dope large theme.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:27 am

Post by momo »

Okay...read the game...see that group B is under vote...I don't really understand people scumreading me...if anyone wants to ask me any specific question just write @momo in bold and post them below...my read remain pretty similar
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:29 am

Post by momo »

My two scumreads: HURT: SnarkySnowman HURT: CMM
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:37 am

Post by momo »

I think my Snarky read has been greatly expressed. For me, the Thor B C wagon switch really did it especially considering that the original wagon was on his own group. As for LUV...he was too casual when under pressure...seemed to be relying on that attitude too much. CMM is not as strong but it was the vibes.

HURT: Thor
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #38) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:19 am

Post by momo »

first of, the four people were likelies

if I were to narrow it down to two, it would prob be Thor and Snarky,
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by momo »

guys vote snarky

HURT: Snarky

come on, please see it

and mikan, don't replace out, just take a few deep breaths and come back into the game, no matter how you feel, there is something you can bring to the conversation, prob better than a replacement...you need to realize that other people's opinions don't matter, it is just the internet after all
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1459, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1260, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: How did you get your Thor and Majiffy townreads?
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it. Caught up now (thank fuck for not having to read 90+ pages of bullshit)

Also

VOTE: Momo

The player has attacked -most- of his group, as well as tried to paint themselves in a positive light in the same vein. So, gonna have to go with my gut and vote Momo in group B.
alright mr. i am super inactive so that people have no reason to read me

Why do I attack my group you ask...here's the thing, I don't care what group they are in. If I was scum, my initial read would not have been to go negative against my own group. If somebody acts scummy you call them out on it. I knew very quickly that B would be the lynch. [So besides Mikan because of our fight] the majority of my attention was on group b. And before you start coming at me, ask yourself if you have time for this game. Don't just try and lynch me because you get the "feeling" that it will work after you have skimmed the posts. Play the game and stop making ridiculous accusations. If I am scum, call me out on something legit. Not scumreading scummy players. :facepalm:
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by momo »

Eddie, you have seven posts.

Two of them are the same thing, just voting for group C and not giving any specifics [while not even using the voting format properly]

Another one is calling this came BS while voting me based on your "gut" not actually scumhunting at the point where we are 1450+ votes in. Use your gut early game, gut is always important but using it alone this late in the game is just an excuse for scum pretending to be town while not wanting to attack anyone that could also be scum (BTW, I think eddie is a traitor based on this logic)

Another post is a 1 liner which consists of you calling a major lynch possibility "meh"

A fifth is another one liner calling out a tunnel that has been mention IN GIANT LETTERS before in the game

A sixth one is just you complaining about a baby (why do we care about your family life)?

And that brings us to your first post. Strategically posted early game so that it doesn't help the town THAT much while keeping the questions basic enough that anyone could have asked them

everyone:
based on this Eddie is a traitor, he doesn't want to slip and appear scum but he also does not want to actually attack someone scummy because they might actually be scum and that would be going against his wincon.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by momo »

EBOWP: game instead of came in line 3
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1468, Transcend wrote:Guys Majiffy
Transcend, imma seriously need more out of you...i doubt you would do this as scum but still...(actually that could be a deception trick...when his group comes around Transcend could me scum, depending on how everyone else plays]

Oh guys, what are your though on Alisae's replace out...Normally that would make me think that he is town but it just seemed too fake, nobody even said anything that bad...in fact I don't think anyone said anything remotely bad...that has got to be the biggest overreaction I have ever seen, which leads me to think, what if it was fake???
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by momo »

But I swear Eddie better respond soon, if he thinks he is going to lurk his way out of this...he has another thing coming
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:32 am

Post by momo »

Alright, you guys can vote me. Here is what you need to know. I care little about mechanics analysis or stuff like that. If something pings me as scummy, I will say it. Not everyone is scum but if anyone has any other scummy posts later in the game, I already have a base. Even if they are not scum, I will present everything I see/read or think about into the discussion. After all, it is just another view point that creates discussion. Discussion leads to more information and that is good for town.

Eddie:
My two posts on you were from the mouth of a jerk and for that, just saying I am sorry, You can keep your vote on me,
but I was being a jerk to test you and I hope you don't take any of it to heart. (Of course you have a real life and your baby SHOULD come before internet mafia.) However, your reaction has you town for me [for now].
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #46) » Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:04 am

Post by momo »

Okay, maybe I worder it wrong. It wasn't completely a reaction test. The test part was the whole baby thing because I am not even a big enough jerk to say that. I was however scumreading eddie for making few posts with little content.

And painting that I am lynchbait. I won't hide behind it completely but I am one of the most lynchbaity players on the site right now. I definetly should not be the D1 lynch especially considering who else is in my group.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:47 am

Post by momo »

I am not feeling any passion in the CMM lynch...what are your guyses biggest reasons for bringging him close to the hammer....Especially with snarky as an option
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1674 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:03 am

Post by momo »

As stated in my previous posts, I have a strong scumread of Snarky (reasons in my iso). CMM, I don't really know why the lynch is happening...
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #49) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by momo »

I NEVER SAID CMM WAS TOWN....I JUST SAID THAT SNARKY PINGED ME AS SCUM MORE....WHEN THE TIME COMES I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO VOTE CMM...I JUST WANT MORE DISCUSSION....WE SHOULD TRY AND PROLONG DAYS SO THAT TOWN GETS MORE INFORMATION...+GIVE CMM A CHANCE TO SPEAK...HE IS PROB SCUM BUT THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO BENFIT FROM US RUSHING ARE SCUM
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1683 (isolation #50) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:01 pm

Post by momo »

Oh...okay then....How do you know when he is online btw?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #51) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1686, Assemblerotws wrote:This is currently the leading wagon, so let's see where it leads.
VOTE: ConManMick
Well, I know who I'm lynching tomorrow.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:34 am

Post by momo »

In post 1796, Transcend wrote:The correct move is VOTE: B

40% chance of lynching mafia and neither of the other secret agents will get nked. Only vts or even the traitor.
I support this...no matter how much it pains me to vote my own group...we can do this...we can vote snarky.

Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2404 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 pm

Post by momo »

Okay, it's been 20 pages...whelp..

Anyways, Eddie, you might come after me but you will be lynching town and guaranteeing disaster. I stand by voting B but I urge you to only lynch me if you are absolutely sure as lynching B!Town would be terrible
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2647 (isolation #54) » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by momo »

@MOD: Due to insane work levels, consider me v/la for the remainder of this week...I will try and read but I doubt I will get nearly enough time.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3127 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:08 am

Post by momo »

VOTE: Ramacius

My vote is mainly based from when Alisae was in this slot....The tunneling, interactions that seemed fake, AND THEN SUDDENLY TOWNREADING ME was just too much. I mean, y'all got to admit once Alisae started saying he was townreading me after bashing and tunneling me without giving any reason you knew he was scum.

L-2
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3130 (isolation #56) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:16 am

Post by momo »

what up toto
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3132 (isolation #57) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:24 am

Post by momo »

In post 3018, Toto wrote:Alisae was obvtown, their rage quit was even more obvtown. Hating MS doesnt make it less AI. People voting that slot are scum claiming.

Like is there scum frustration and town frustration. Town get frustrated when they are not being heard or understood. This is the type of frustration Alisae was showing. They were mad because in her opinion towns are bad in MS, and they were calling everyone bad for scumreading their slot and for not listening to their scumreads.

Also in general Alisae was pretty much then only slot putting effot in trying to sort people out, her reads chamges as they got more info and were putting effort in getting reactioms.

If you lynch this slot as town you deserve to lose.
This was just Alisae being over dramatic. Alisae is an over dramatic person. What do you think about the fact he just started randomly town reading me after everything that went down with no reason given.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3134 (isolation #58) » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:33 am

Post by momo »

In post 3133, checkersman7 wrote:you're a townread for me (and likely the same reason for Alisae) because of the earnest drivel you posted in the 40-80 page range I can't recall where.

You can be bad and obvtown

now get your vote off Ramcius slot
Who do you think I should vote for and why?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (isolation #59) » Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by momo »

In post 3335, Transcend wrote:Actually i don't like 3326 either but it isn't enough to really alter my read
Dude 3328 is so scum..you have no idea man...do you see what I am reading
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3945 (isolation #60) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:49 am

Post by momo »

I am pretty sure desp will flip town guys...
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4195 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:57 am

Post by momo »

We've lynched one of two scum in group C. We could vote there and cause the groups to reshuffle if we get it right, potentially putting town at an advantage due to 4 IC conformations. Or we could mess up due to the lowest percentage of hitting scum.

Group A would be the passive maneuver with low risk and potential for success.

That being said, I think we need to push C because we can't win if we play passively. Seizing the opportunity is what a strong town should do and it is what I think we should do.

That's why: VOTE: Group C
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4313 (isolation #62) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:09 am

Post by momo »

First, good to see people who agree with me on C, that's protown behavior.

We agree not to lynch in B for now.

Group A is just playing too much on the defensive. The possibility of 4 ICs is too good.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4317 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:35 am

Post by momo »

Creature, IF we were to somehow go group B, I want to know, who would you lynch. Why? Do you have a foolproof argument?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4328 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:07 am

Post by momo »

In post 4327, Creature wrote:How can I convince you?
Claiming a PR...short of that, laying out read using a series of quotes and reasoning
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #65) » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:49 pm

Post by momo »

Okay then...if I can correctly count, Thor has been hammered.

If not

VOTE: Thor

I'm assuming that this guilty is legit. If not, well bye!
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (isolation #66) » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:31 am

Post by momo »

For me in group C, vonflare easily seems the least town. I could be getting played really hard, or we could get 4 ICs. I definitely want to vote Group C tomorrow. The Thor lynch has given us a chance. We need to capitalize on this advantage. (Assuming thor flips scum).
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4668 (isolation #67) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:45 pm

Post by momo »

HURT: Toto
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4674 (isolation #68) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 12:50 pm

Post by momo »

I don't know about today but I could definitely see Majiffy scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4772 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:53 pm

Post by momo »

Why are you guys so active leading up to new years.....have we chosen a group yet (give me a break guys)....I'll be active again starting 01/02
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:32 am

Post by momo »

sky replaced eddie...right?

So VOTE: Sky_Paladin
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:42 am

Post by momo »

@Transcend, it's because group A's votes don't count
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4782 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by momo »

nonononononono it said L-5 I didn't hammer anyone
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4787 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:50 pm

Post by momo »

In post 4784, Transcend wrote:Dude i did say he was L1
I thought you were trolling Transcend. I blame the votecount!
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4870 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:26 am

Post by momo »

In post 4856, Toto wrote:Kitty is town.

This is obviously a frame the kitty kill. I would not have killed bulb for what is worth. Any other kill would have been better for me.
The fact that nobody accused you and then you come up with this right of the bat makes me think you are scum. Like this kill was deliberately planned to give you town cred.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4872 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:35 am

Post by momo »

Nah but srsly VOTE: Group A with the declared intention of lynching toto..

I would be fine voting C with the intention to lynch von because the lynch could have been with the motive to provide him a defense.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4879 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:14 pm

Post by momo »

before we vote groups, can someone explain to me what the case against vax is?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4899 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by momo »

I doubt transcend is scum tbh

and toto seems more scum than vax

and vf is scummiest in c

Majiffy for B if nessacary

game solved

but srsly ppl vote group a
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4949 (isolation #78) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Post by momo »

I'm down for a majiffy lynch

being confirmed IC sounds pretty sweet too, like I might actually live through and entire game (that I din't replace into) as town...nice

Transcend, I agree, NKA sucks. Good scum will make it as wifomy as possible.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5047 (isolation #79) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:59 pm

Post by momo »

A'ight, I'm all for the Majiffy lynch,

Can someone explain to me the Transcend over von scum. And Elli, stop it with your bull shit I don't out tells. This is honestly just setting up your meta for a scum game. (Scum!Elli acting like he's hunting without hunting and using this game as meta backup...anyone else see this happenening)

You aren't getting my vote without reasoning
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5059 (isolation #80) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:10 pm

Post by momo »

In post 5050, chesskid3 wrote:Von is lurkshit but he was attempted wagon of some scum pushing I think/consensus scum read
See, this is all I need.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5080 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by momo »

Well I can't vote but to make sure y'all know where I'm at

HURT: Majiffy
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5095 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:15 am

Post by momo »

As an IC (Guys I'm not getting lynched I'm so happy....like I always get lynched) I declare that tomorrow we vote C and have an actually lengthy day where we truly try and sort von vs transcend
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5101 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:09 am

Post by momo »

In post 5100, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 5099, InactionDan wrote:I can't believe you lynched Majiffy before I even got the chance to vote for LUV
I mean, you still can if you want.
Vax...what are you ding, if Majiffy is scum, LUV is an IC
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5106 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:15 am

Post by momo »

I'm pming the mod
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5108 (isolation #85) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:16 am

Post by momo »

Oh, he's not counting it because of what it implies...I thought he missed it, I'm stupid.

NVM

But what does it imply? Can the town clear this up for me?
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5114 (isolation #86) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:42 am

Post by momo »

In post 5112, Ginngie wrote:OKAY BUT WHAT DOES MAJOGGY MEAN

IT'S LITERALLY ME SPELLING HIS MAJIFFY WITHOUT AUTOCORRECT
What I am wondering....besides, where did this majoggy thing come from

Still, when he got 'lynched' (thought he did) his reaction was not that of town....so either way, he is conf!scum...town would have posted last thoughts
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5151 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:00 pm

Post by momo »

VOTE: Transcend

L-1

Feel so good to be IC, oh man you can't lynch me, too good for that cheese
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5188 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:50 pm

Post by momo »

UNVOTE:

I don't know what I'm doing...I got caught up in the quick lynches we had earlier

I did tr transcend but then the game changed my mind

But srsly, I want discussion today
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5204 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:07 am

Post by momo »

Fine,

VOTE: Transcend....elli seems really sure....and scum wouldn't do this

Transcend, if you're town.....well you had a good run, 210+ pages

If you are cum, get out of my sight
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5205 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:07 am

Post by momo »

*scum, I suck at life
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5238 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:21 am

Post by momo »

let's go town

/pre-in me for Surreptitious III
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5240 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:22 am

Post by momo »

In post 5238, momo wrote:let's go town

/pre-in me for Surreptitious III
Honestly...if scum played as town and was scumhunting throughout...I'm pretty sure they would have won
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5301 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:39 am

Post by momo »

The biggest flaw with this game was how scum played...this game wasn't my best showing so this may sound hypocritical but a huge problem was lazy scum

Still, for balance, I think the biggest change needed in this setup is that scum should get day talk

This will make them better coordinated but not invincible, just adding a layer of wifom to the game, (which in my opinion is always interesting)
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5307 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:44 am

Post by momo »

@mod [/v]: This is my suggestion to make the setup balanced

Maybe, the setup should get rid of one traitor in one of the groups, and make it an IC

So pretty much two groups would have 1 goon, 1 traitor

but the third would be 1 goon, 1 town innocent child

plus PRs, plus Vts

With scum daytalk

However, 1 traitor doesn't surrender, he can still fight but can't NK
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5311 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:50 am

Post by momo »

In post 5307, momo wrote:
@mod
: This is my suggestion to make the setup balanced

Maybe, the setup should get rid of one traitor in one of the groups, and make it an IC

So pretty much two groups would have 1 goon, 1 traitor

but the third would be 1 goon, 1 town innocent child

plus PRs, plus Vts

With scum daytalk

However, 1 traitor doesn't surrender, he can still fight but can't NK
What do y'all think about this
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5315 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:55 am

Post by momo »

BTW, what happenned to LQ...or is the mod account an LQ alt
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”