Assemblerotws
Assemblerotws
Goon
Assemblerotws
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:03 am

Post by Assemblerotws »

In post 1449, Creature wrote:Traitors should be told who the goons are, not who the other traitors are. Goons obviously don't know the traitors.
Traitors don't know the identities of anyone else on the scumteam, and nobody else knows the identities of the traitors. It's in the setup info.
Show
Check my wiki for my meta.
"Yeah, when I see an intelligent paragraph, I'll know it's Assemble" -Jay
"I thought Assembler was quite good. I was surprised he was the NK because he's often in the lynch pool, but tunnelling scum will do that to your life expectancy!" -ffery
"assemble GOAT mod" -Mulch
"Anyone who plays with assemble knows silence is NAI" -Maki
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:19 am

Post by momo »

first of, the four people were likelies

if I were to narrow it down to two, it would prob be Thor and Snarky,
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:24 am

Post by momo »

guys vote snarky

HURT: Snarky

come on, please see it

and mikan, don't replace out, just take a few deep breaths and come back into the game, no matter how you feel, there is something you can bring to the conversation, prob better than a replacement...you need to realize that other people's opinions don't matter, it is just the internet after all
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:04 am

Post by Creature »

We could like try to sort CMM based off what he already posted?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:05 am

Post by Creature »

I wonder why CMM hasn't been prodded yet.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Creature »

Are there no prods this game?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:06 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1429, Surreptitious wrote:Not voting (5): EddieFenix, Elliberetta, vonflare, RachMarie, Ginngie
EddieFenix is one scum here. Are there other scum?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:08 am

Post by Creature »

Oh nice, Group A and Group C have the tastiest easiest scum lynches, but not group B.
Sigh
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Probably Von.
EddieFenix
EddieFenix
Goon
EddieFenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:37 pm

Post by EddieFenix »

In post 1260, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: How did you get your Thor and Majiffy townreads?
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it. Caught up now (thank fuck for not having to read 90+ pages of bullshit)

Also

VOTE: Momo

The player has attacked -most- of his group, as well as tried to paint themselves in a positive light in the same vein. So, gonna have to go with my gut and vote Momo in group B.
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Meh I like Momo
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

But would like to see his response
WhyMafia
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
WhyMafia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:11 pm

Post by WhyMafia »

Transcend, I'm not sold on Maj. Can you be more explicit please, because I don't think I see what you see to the extent that you see it as xD
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:17 pm

Post by vonflare »

In post 1458, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Probably Von.
probably me what?
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:29 pm

Post by Creature »

In post 1456, Creature wrote:
In post 1429, Surreptitious wrote:Not voting (5): EddieFenix, Elliberetta, vonflare, RachMarie, Ginngie
EddieFenix is one scum here. Are there other scum?
In post 1458, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Probably Von.
Sigh
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1459, EddieFenix wrote:
In post 1260, Bulbazak wrote:@Eddie: How did you get your Thor and Majiffy townreads?
gut thru and thru and when I get that gut feel, I stick to it. Caught up now (thank fuck for not having to read 90+ pages of bullshit)

Also

VOTE: Momo

The player has attacked -most- of his group, as well as tried to paint themselves in a positive light in the same vein. So, gonna have to go with my gut and vote Momo in group B.
alright mr. i am super inactive so that people have no reason to read me

Why do I attack my group you ask...here's the thing, I don't care what group they are in. If I was scum, my initial read would not have been to go negative against my own group. If somebody acts scummy you call them out on it. I knew very quickly that B would be the lynch. [So besides Mikan because of our fight] the majority of my attention was on group b. And before you start coming at me, ask yourself if you have time for this game. Don't just try and lynch me because you get the "feeling" that it will work after you have skimmed the posts. Play the game and stop making ridiculous accusations. If I am scum, call me out on something legit. Not scumreading scummy players. :facepalm:
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by momo »

Eddie, you have seven posts.

Two of them are the same thing, just voting for group C and not giving any specifics [while not even using the voting format properly]

Another one is calling this came BS while voting me based on your "gut" not actually scumhunting at the point where we are 1450+ votes in. Use your gut early game, gut is always important but using it alone this late in the game is just an excuse for scum pretending to be town while not wanting to attack anyone that could also be scum (BTW, I think eddie is a traitor based on this logic)

Another post is a 1 liner which consists of you calling a major lynch possibility "meh"

A fifth is another one liner calling out a tunnel that has been mention IN GIANT LETTERS before in the game

A sixth one is just you complaining about a baby (why do we care about your family life)?

And that brings us to your first post. Strategically posted early game so that it doesn't help the town THAT much while keeping the questions basic enough that anyone could have asked them

everyone:
based on this Eddie is a traitor, he doesn't want to slip and appear scum but he also does not want to actually attack someone scummy because they might actually be scum and that would be going against his wincon.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by momo »

EBOWP: game instead of came in line 3
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Transcend »

Guys Majiffy
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:48 pm

Post by momo »

In post 1468, Transcend wrote:Guys Majiffy
Transcend, imma seriously need more out of you...i doubt you would do this as scum but still...(actually that could be a deception trick...when his group comes around Transcend could me scum, depending on how everyone else plays]

Oh guys, what are your though on Alisae's replace out...Normally that would make me think that he is town but it just seemed too fake, nobody even said anything that bad...in fact I don't think anyone said anything remotely bad...that has got to be the biggest overreaction I have ever seen, which leads me to think, what if it was fake???
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Ellibereth
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Ellibereth
Deus ex Machina
Deus ex Machina

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Ellibereth »

im home

ali's obviously town and shouldn't replace them because i love them and we'll win this game
FLASH OF GREEN
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

But they're scum
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 2:58 pm

Post by momo »

But I swear Eddie better respond soon, if he thinks he is going to lurk his way out of this...he has another thing coming
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by Transcend »

Ed's town
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

[quote="In post 1470, Ellibereth"]

ali's obviously town and shouldn't replace them because i love them and we'll win this game[/quote

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”