Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Vote: mastina
A player likely to be drafted as scum because she's probably already drafted plans on how to play to this room.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

^ As scum.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

My choices were mastina and The Betting Pool; and I also had a stroke because the Ghostlin scum game is pretty goddamn poor when I got that PM until I realized that everyone else was doing it too.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 119, hebichan wrote:VOTE: The Betting Pool

like a hydra PT or something else?
Do you REALLY think they're deliberately scum slipping their mafia PT? :P
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #4) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Alright, LLD I get considering I've seen her name a few times in response to the draft question, but why Elli, Smocaine?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (isolation #5) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Drafts:

Elli: Mastina or LL or Pton
Chesspig: PA hydra and Varsoon hydra, hebi+random (Ceph)
PA Hydra+Ginngie (chesskid)
Ghostlin: mastina+The Betting Pool (which is the PA hydra)
hebi: LLD and The Betting Pool
Ginnigie: Mastina+LL
Kaede: Mastina+LL
LLD: Ginnigie+Hebi (joke), Mastina+unknown
Smocaine: LLD and chesspig
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

ITT we learn that chess can't read and LLD is pretty far up her own ass. Chess, your set of claims is there unless ANOTHER PERSON USING ALL FUCKING CAPS MADE A SET OF CLAIMS ON .
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #7) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 196, Ellibereth wrote:Ghosty why did you go through the effort to incorrectly edit my + to an or
I couldn't tell you why...it looked wrong? Aesthetically displeased me? Getting so hung up on making the fucking list so we can actually use it?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #8) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:22 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Hebi, I think the term you want to use is 'death tunnelling'. It's where you bend over backwards to choose one person, stretch out everything they say to a ridiculous length until all you can see is scum intention. Gaslighting is generally used for abusers, also really kind of a fucked up way of putting it.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #9) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:29 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 235, hebichan wrote:
In post 233, Smocaine wrote:or the dude was town under pressure and compiled something. Also hi Elli.
He has three votes.

Out of 8.

Seems a bit sketch.
Or I compiled a thing. Do you think LLD is scum, hebi?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:32 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 239, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Or hey I'm just town this game and my play should show it, lol.

I'm not being nearly as calculated and hanging back as much as I would if I were scum. I'm taking a leadership role and putting myself in the middle.
Self-meta is bullshit and you're pushing this as a LAMIST narrative.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #11) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:40 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 255, hebichan wrote:
In post 240, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 235, hebichan wrote:
In post 233, Smocaine wrote:or the dude was town under pressure and compiled something. Also hi Elli.
He has three votes.

Out of 8.

Seems a bit sketch.
Or I compiled a thing. Do you think LLD is scum, hebi?
I don't think so. But who knows?

I'm reallly bad at reading her until right when its too late and she shoots me normally.

Why are you so allergic to actually saying your own opinion though?

P-edit: I'm getting better at reading LLD play, but I know she's good enough to fake her tells. I've seen her hang back as town and scum, but I don't think she would tie herself to her scum buddies this hard this early. She's very eager to bus.

I mean, I've played a lot of games with her by now. More than with anyone but GreyIce, so yeahhhhh.
Well, let me put it this way: I'm not reading myself allergic to my own opinion, but you are. You've spent a good two or three posts about how paranoid you are she might be scum, going so far as to mention the word 'gaslighting' in your play of her to the point you accuse her of it, and then you dance away.

And then, when I ask the question point blank, do you think she's scum, you give me this watered down response and redirect it back onto my opinion. But you're rooting for my lynch because she's 'bussing' me.

Gin, do you remember in XP mafia when I did the whole 'Mastina wouldn't bus her scumbuddy, hence she must be Town' in XP mafia when she was bussing gerry, and he, I and Mastina were all scum? This feels like the INVERSE of that is being pulled on us.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:46 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 263, hebichan wrote:Because I've lost literally every game with her where I was town and she was scum, Ghostlin. Every. Single. One.

On this site at least.
So, can you read her at all? Or are we just playing a game where you will help LLD lynch her targets for her regardless of her actual alignment?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 265, Ginngie wrote:
In post 260, Ghostlin wrote:Gin, do you remember in XP mafia when I did the whole 'Mastina wouldn't bus her scumbuddy, hence she must be Town' in XP mafia when she was bussing gerry, and he, I and Mastina were all scum? This feels like the INVERSE of that is being pulled on us.
wat
viewtopic.php?p=9694467#p9694467 <---is the post I'm talking about.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 273, Ginngie wrote:
In post 270, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 265, Ginngie wrote:
In post 260, Ghostlin wrote:Gin, do you remember in XP mafia when I did the whole 'Mastina wouldn't bus her scumbuddy, hence she must be Town' in XP mafia when she was bussing gerry, and he, I and Mastina were all scum? This feels like the INVERSE of that is being pulled on us.
wat
viewtopic.php?p=9694467#p9694467 <---is the post I'm talking about.
no like

how does that relate to here
Hebi's literally saying "vote Ghostlin anyway, if LLD's scum, she's been known to bus her scumbuddy", which when I flip Town will allow hebi to have a change of heart and clear LLD, since she's already said LLD-scum would bus. Although I'm not even SURE if that's a relational tell or the fact that hebi thinks LLD is some kind of mafia goddess she shouldn't ever cross.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #15) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 236, chesspig4 wrote:ALSO IM VOTING GHOSTLIN SERIOUSLY BUT I HAVE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT READ OF POST ONE TWENTY ONE THAN LLD THANKS
I might regret this, but what the fuck does this mean?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #16) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:16 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 292, chesspig4 wrote:
In post 290, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 236, chesspig4 wrote:ALSO IM VOTING GHOSTLIN SERIOUSLY BUT I HAVE A TOTALLY DIFFERENT READ OF POST ONE TWENTY ONE THAN LLD THANKS
IT MEANS I READ IT AS CHEEKY SCUM NOT NERVOUS SCUM LIKE LLD SAYS
Cheeky? Alright; so how is 8 and 9 'cheeky'?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #17) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 227, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8, Ghostlin wrote:
Vote: mastina
A player likely to be drafted as scum because she's probably already drafted plans on how to play to this room.
This on its own isn't that huge of a deal. It makes some amount of sense, and as an opening post is inoquous enough. The issue is, everyone has had their chance to practice their opening, and this is a very non interactive opening with 7 other posts before it. It feels rehersed when you consider...
In post 9, Ghostlin wrote:^ As scum.
(1)
This post, which feels nervous and fake. Like Ghostlin is terrified of being caught as scum and is trying to make sure no one misunderstands them... going too far. Nothing written in action is specifically wrong here, rather, intent feels scum motivated here. (2)
In post 76, Ghostlin wrote:My choices were mastina and The Betting Pool; and I also had a stroke because the Ghostlin scum game is pretty goddamn poor when I got that PM until I realized that everyone else was doing it too.
This is very very bad. Undersell your scum game, and then be VERY late to the "oh I was shocked that I got that PM too!" train, that people already called people town for. It feels like an attempt to look town and do things that fly under the radar.
In post 121, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 119, hebichan wrote:VOTE: The Betting Pool

like a hydra PT or something else?
Do you REALLY think they're deliberately scum slipping their mafia PT? :P
THIS is the killer. THIS POST reads heavily of nervous scum intent, and of insider knowledge. It doesn't feel like something a townie would say.

On tone, on motivation, on intent it's all scum. (3)
In post 130, Ghostlin wrote:Alright, LLD I get considering I've seen her name a few times in response to the draft question, but why Elli, Smocaine?
This post is kind of weird, but isn't really a huge issue. More, I'm wondering if this is really representative of Ghostlin actually trying to scumhunt... or pretending to. (4)
In post 187, Ghostlin wrote:Drafts:

This is more examples of Ghostlin providing information over analysis. It's not scumhunting, it's fishing for towncred. (5)
In post 201, Ghostlin wrote:ITT we learn that chess can't read and LLD is pretty far up her own ass. Chess, your set of claims is there unless ANOTHER PERSON USING ALL FUCKING CAPS MADE A SET OF CLAIMS ON .
Bad reaction to presure. Confirms the "nervous scum" read I have on their play. (6)
In post 206, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 196, Ellibereth wrote:Ghosty why did you go through the effort to incorrectly edit my + to an or
I couldn't tell you why...it looked wrong? Aesthetically displeased me? Getting so hung up on making the fucking list so we can actually use it?
I don't have anything to say about this except "information over analysis again".
(7)

I'm going to respond here to LLD's case of me here:

1) My biggest problem with this point is sometimes I do go over shit in my mind in what I want to say in thread, but who the fuck practices their opening? Yes, I planned to vote mastina seriously since the draft mechanic was made a huge fucking deal out of. I didn't
practice
it. I didn't put it on a clipboard to cut and paste into the thread. I had a general idea of what I wanted to say. Maybe you guys cut and paste your openings, but I don't.]=
2) Yeah, that's a stretch. I EBOWP'ed two words for clarity. Totes fake.
3) I'm being a snarky asshole here. LLD makes it into a great scum motive when I figured the hydra wouldn't actually be fakeclaiming here and I'm making fun of hebi here.
4) Did you read any of the draft posts? Elli's not in any of them. Elli's whined about it. I'm asking smocaine's motivation for suspecting someone that's not had their name pop up in the drafts, which up to this point is the information we've gots. I ask if you read them because you've managed to somehow scrutinize every word I've said as somehow scummy and yet you didn't think to ask smocaine about Elli, who's not been anyone's choice?
5) I concede this is not scumhunting. It's compiling a list of drafts so people can read them later. I'm not trying to scumhunt here at this point. I figured if we're going to make everyone claim who they drafted for their scum team, we should have a place where they all are. I would have reasons to do this as either alignment. Personally, it appeals to my aesthetic to not have something among fifteen different posts when I want to fucking find it later. But if this was just for masturbatory purposes then I'm sorry I did something with it?
6) Points 1-5 prove how much up your own ass you are, so...no, this is relevant analysis. chess literally drooled all over himself to get to me he forgot how literacy worked in that quoted post. You're trying to pass a sandcastle off as a summer home in this scumcase.
7) ...Yes, because when I go 'I don't know' to a question that is literally 'why did you use this piece of punctuation' that means something.

You see, despite the self-meta being bullshit crack, the fact that I think she's still up her own ass and is trying to discredit everything I do with a scum motive, and my own desire for hebi to grow a backbone to attempt to at least read LLD beyond 'if she's scum I lose', I don't see scum going to these lengths. I think LLD is irritating Town to the point she wants to be in the spotlight and lead, and you don't do that if you don't have a direction to go in. Those overblown points? I see scum getting bored in trying to craft that narrative beyond that point. No, unless this is one fucking hell of a snowjob (and her outrage at hebi's 'gaslighting' comment helps here too), LLD is Town and by extension, if she's at all right about hebi, hebi's Town too.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:48 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 300, Ginngie wrote:So now what's left is input from mastina and then how Ghostlin goes on offense. After that, I judge.
You're going be real disappointed if you think I'm going to strike out against LLD--probably doubly so if you were expecting a hebi case.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:55 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Seriously? I'm leaning towards chesspig, but neither PA hydra or mastina have spoken so as much as I'd like to float a vote there, I really want to hear from the two of them first.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #20) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 296, hebichan wrote:
In post 293, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 292, chesspig4 wrote:
In post 290, Ghostlin wrote:
IT MEANS I READ IT AS CHEEKY SCUM NOT NERVOUS SCUM LIKE LLD SAYS
Cheeky? Alright; so how is 8 and 9 'cheeky'?
so you admit its scummy?
No, but it doesn't matter what I -think- of my motivations here, I'm asking for -chess's- interpretation of my motivations and how/why they contrast with LLD.

I can post 'I'm not scum, and chess is full of shit' all I like, and that's true, but it doesn't get to chess's motivations, does it?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #21) » Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:14 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Sad thing is I understand that analysis, and unless that's a veiled warning that going hyper-aggro will make you flame out by Day 5, it does fuck-all to resolve this game state.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:39 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 317, Cold Pizza wrote:Gratz Elli you are no longer unchosen!

Also I don't know about LLD's case but trying to pass the pressure that has only been like... 5 pages? as a death tunneling already looks sketch to me.

VOTE: Ghostlin
Has she literally talked about anyone else? I mean serious reads wise. I think she declared hebi as Town hebi.

LLD: who else do you think is scum?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:50 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 319, The Betting Pool wrote:
In post 187, Ghostlin wrote:Drafts:

We are a popular scum pick? Is penguin good at scum and didn't tell me?
For me, it was eliminating another variable that knew me and could peg me as scum while scum, and yes, that's because PA and I were/are hydra partners so I factored you in as a bonus set of thinking. If she's gotten super good at scum, that would be yet another bonus to my thinking, but it's been over three years that both PA and I were scum in a game together.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #24) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:52 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 340, mastina wrote:At work, so unfortunately I can't do what I wanted to do. With 14 pages, we're presumably out of the RVS, which is where this idea of mine would be most effective. Basically, my plan was to have everyone share the scumteam they submitted. Now, obviously. We'd have scum lying about their picks, or wifom if not.

My plan accounted for this, because I was more looking for what kind of division we'd see. The scum godfather being a "veteran" player has only one or two scumteam combos; a "newer" scum captain has more options but still has some distinctive probabilities.

Which is why this is no RVS vote:
VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta.
There is NO experienced scumteam who lets her be town, and yet, no "rookie" scumteam who makes her scum.
(BTW my picks were LLD and Ginngie. Ceph I wanted, but since I was only allowed two and no way in HELL do I go against either of LLD or Ginngie, whereas Ceph I can go up against when he's town.)
You're also a popular pick. Does this change your plan any, or did you already factor that data in?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #25) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:59 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 323, Kaede Akamatsu wrote:The mind games are real tho, why would any scum tell the truth about their picks, let alone the actual GF?
This entire kind of thinking is a reason they might tell the truth, particularly the non-GF scums---maximize on WIFOM, question the validity of such a list, particularly since it's possible you might have been drafted and neither of your picks have.

So the scum hunting and analysis reason for Town to do it anyway would be figuring that almost no Town player would do it, and for scum to have to, if they were lying, choose people who'd at least make a good, plausable team. Scum wouldn't deny themselves reasons to recruit good players as scum, particularly if they have a good Town game as well.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #26) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:13 am

Post by Ghostlin »

Drafts:

Elli:
Mastina
or
LL
or Pton
Chesspig:
PA hydra
and
Varsoon hydra
hebi
+random (Ceph)
PA Hydra
+
Ginngie
(chesskid)
Ghostlin:
mastina
+
The Betting Pool (which is the PA hydra)

hebi: LLD and
The Betting Poo
l
Ginnigie:
Mastina
+
LL

Kaede:
Mastina
+
LL

LLD:
Ginnigie
+
Hebi
(joke),
Mastina
+unknown
Smocaine:
LLD
and
chesspig

mastina:
LLD
and
Ginngie

Analysis: if the scum team drafted optimally, GF scum buddies seem to be in LLD, Mastina, and the Betting Pool for the first three choices. There's a ton of WIFOM there, but that's what the list is saying.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #27) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:16 am

Post by Ghostlin »

You know what? Sorta at the giving nary a fuck at this point.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #28) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:24 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I'm literally at the point that if you're going to listen to the LLD case at this point and lynch me, welp, that's the way the cookie crumbles. I've not been lynched Day 1 as Town in a bit so that'll be a experience I've not had in a while. I'm not going to let you lynch me for free and I'll continue to do what I can to scumhunt and give you my reads but I've said my piece and if compiling and color-coding a list makes your read feel better at the end of the Day, welp, Town needs the information.

chesspig--both of your heads aren't keen on cases (I think chess-head even said they don't enhance the game), how do you feel about LLD's case?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #375 (isolation #29) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:25 am

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 370, Ghostlin wrote:Drafts:

Elli: (
Mastina
and
LL
) or Pton
Chesspig:
PA hydra
and
Varsoon hydra
hebi
+random (Ceph)
PA Hydra
+
Ginngie
(chesskid)
Ghostlin:
mastina
+
The Betting Pool (which is the PA hydra)

hebi: LLD and
The Betting Poo
l
Ginnigie:
Mastina
+
LL

Kaede:
Mastina
+
LL

LLD:
Ginnigie
+
Hebi
(joke),
Mastina
+unknown
Smocaine:
LLD
and
chesspig

mastina:
LLD
and
Ginngie

Analysis: if the scum team drafted optimally, GF scum buddies seem to be in LLD, Mastina, and the Betting Pool for the first three choices. There's a ton of WIFOM there, but that's what the list is saying.
Elli, better?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (isolation #30) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:31 am

Post by Ghostlin »

At this point, I'm not even sure I'm buying the list; I did it so I thought it'd be helpful not to find it, but I'm not sure it's analysis points to anything except mastina and LLD are good at scum--I had hoped it'd be an activity to start the PoE of this game, but I'm fucking literally going 'but random.org exists', so it even feels masturbatory to ME and I'm compiling the damn thing in hopes it DOES something.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #31) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 473, mastina wrote:
In post 463, Smocaine wrote:I'm pretty sure the right play is to get LLD first Mastina. If you're suspecting theater/bus that is.
I honestly don't think I can lynch LLD--even if I could, it'd require absolute conviction to do so, something I lack.

In short, to lynch LLD I need to be absolutely sure she's scum and even then I'd only have the smallest sliver of a hope at it.
Since I have that doubt, I don't think I can pull it off and I'm not even sure I'd want to which guarantees I can't.

Thus, Ghostlin's a better vote for me overall in spite of my LLD suspicion.
...Really?

Since when has this stopped you from pushing where you thought it was needed?

You and hebi are both full of shit with your fear of LLD. The difference is I might believe it coming from hebi. This is shit coming from you.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #32) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:38 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

You know, I'm not even mad about being lynched and I ain't even reading scumreading LLD. But why the fuck are hebi and mastina being allowed to say "I'm afraid of LLD as scum but I'm not going to vote them."

The difference here is hebi's not scumreading LLD and mastina Is.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:44 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 493, Smocaine wrote:Do you think there is scum motivation there?
Yes, but aside from pocketing or looking like she's suspecting LLD when she's no where eager to be on the wagon, I'm not entirely sure what the endgame there is. It seems out of character for town mastina to utterly refuse to push out of fear. I've seen her do it out of contempt before (Maplewood), but this is new.

In other words, there are definite reasons a scum mastina would want her desire to lynch LLD out there without actually doing it.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #34) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 469, mastina wrote:Regardless of your alignment you ARE owed an answer and I want to get around to giving you one, I just haven't put the effort into mentally calculating it more or less. My mind's in a certain kinda-sorta-half-dead zone where I can KINDA SORTA see things and have flashes of insights and ideas and latch onto things but not really see things well enough to actually keep them yet alone say them.
Also this seems turbo weird because this reads kind of like 'I think your scum but I'm going to answer it anyway', when mastina's interacted/discussed/answered at least two of my posts without including 'regardless of your alignment' in front of it at this point. In other words, mastina doesn't include in her interactions with me, who she's voting for, but she includes 'regardless of your alignment...' here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #35) » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:01 am

Post by Ghostlin »

I have some school work ( it's finals here) V/LA though Wednesday, I'll probs be back Thursday
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #36) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:49 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 615, mastina wrote:...And it is also a combination of other factors.
That being, if Lady Lambdadelta is town then I respect her competency as a scumhunter. Is she perfect, no, but she's >random odds when it comes to accuracy, ESPECIALLY when it comes to players who are my blind spot. There is a certain "type" of scummer that I read really well and I trust myself over her when it comes to that type of scummer (see also, my Ginngie read). But there is AT LEAST one "type" of scummer that I read really poorly that Lady Lambdadelta reads really well.
So I think you're being intellectually dishonest here--you've not really expressed any problem reading Town Ghostlin in the past versus my scum game. I clipped this part of the post because it strikes an odd chord among the rest of it--you don't like my hebi interactions? Fine.

You're full of shit however if you're literally saying that LLD, a player which I don't think I've played with before, can read me better than you, who has had no trouble reading me in the past and has had multiple exposure to myself. It's like you're spinning this (part of the post) as 'I can't read you', and I have to ask 'since fucking when'?

(Hang on kids, I have some more 'discussions' I want to have with mastina that I wasn't clear headed enough to have with her and some postings, but they're on different topics.)
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #37) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:58 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 616, mastina wrote:
In post 496, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 493, Smocaine wrote:Do you think there is scum motivation there?
Yes, but aside from pocketing or looking like she's suspecting LLD when she's no where eager to be on the wagon, I'm not entirely sure what the endgame there is.
>"Do you think there's scum motivation?"
>"Yes, but I don't know what, I just know there is."
> :shifty:
In other words, there are definite reasons a scum mastina would want her desire to lynch LLD out there without actually doing it.
Oh? Do tell. I'm rather curious to hear these reasons.
Oh, mastina. That's not what I said. What I said is I didn't know what the
endgame
was. I can guess you're either getting out of LLD's way because you're more than happy to lead to my mislynch as scum and get towncred from LLD from helping her, or in the case of LLD being your scumbuddy, you're pulling a gambit interaction similar you did with me in XP mafia (game here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=73603); suspect but never close. That's kind of what stinks here--that and the fact you're now apparently not able to read me.

However, there's a bigger plan when you're scum. I wasn't kidding when I posted in my first post that you, as scum, would have already figured out how to play this room, posted everyone's strengths and weaknesses and come up with a plan of attack on this town. I don't know how all of the above fits into the plan---how that would fit in a scum Mastina's plan---yet.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #38) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:01 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 891, Cold Pizza wrote:I'm really done with this entire day phase.
I was done with it the second I rolled in, tbh.
Ya'll are insufferable. The fact that Ghostlin is actively going to wall against mastina is a scum move, imo.
Let's just lynch Ghostlin.
Then everyone can shut the fuck up and play based on some actual data rather than the speculative bs everyone's been wanking for 30+ pages now.
God damn.

-V
I'm done with you wanking about video game reviews and posting how apathetic you are about this game, but we're both still here.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #39) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:07 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 894, Cold Pizza wrote:How vapid and set on you agenda are you that I literally say it's a scum move for you to wall up to Mastina as, what is probably my first content-heavy post all game, and you STILL wall mastina?

On the flip, I'm hardly 'wanking' about video games and if you didn't catch the huge nods to the fact that both Bloodborne and SaGa Frontier are games I've run on-site and I might be softing info by talking about them, you're not half the player you think you are.

-V
Considering I've been gone for three years before I replaced into Mini Normal 1941, how the fuck do you expect me to know that?
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:11 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

In post 895, Ginngie wrote:
In post 890, Ghostlin wrote:
In post 615, mastina wrote:...And it is also a combination of other factors.
That being, if Lady Lambdadelta is town then I respect her competency as a scumhunter. Is she perfect, no, but she's >random odds when it comes to accuracy, ESPECIALLY when it comes to players who are my blind spot. There is a certain "type" of scummer that I read really well and I trust myself over her when it comes to that type of scummer (see also, my Ginngie read). But there is AT LEAST one "type" of scummer that I read really poorly that Lady Lambdadelta reads really well.
So I think you're being intellectually dishonest here--you've not really expressed any problem reading Town Ghostlin in the past versus my scum game. I clipped this part of the post because it strikes an odd chord among the rest of it--you don't like my hebi interactions? Fine.

You're full of shit however if you're literally saying that LLD, a player which I don't think I've played with before, can read me better than you, who has had no trouble reading me in the past and has had multiple exposure to myself. It's like you're spinning this (part of the post) as 'I can't read you', and I have to ask 'since fucking when'?

(Hang on kids, I have some more 'discussions' I want to have with mastina that I wasn't clear headed enough to have with her and some postings, but they're on different topics.)
what you quoted is literally mastina saying reasons she wouldn't lynch LLD, not that she trusts LLD's read on you over her own.

The actual context of the quote is this: But these aren't the driving force behind why I'm not voting her. It's a combination of what I said above...

...And it is also a combination of other factors.
That being, if Lady Lambdadelta is town then I respect her competency as a scumhunter. Is she perfect, no, but she's >random odds when it comes to accuracy, ESPECIALLY when it comes to players who are my blind spot. There is a certain "type" of scummer that I read really well and I trust myself over her when it comes to that type of scummer (see also, my Ginngie read). But there is AT LEAST one "type" of scummer that I read really poorly that Lady Lambdadelta reads really well."

So no. What you think is fucked up is clearly not.

Proof mastina has her own read on you
In post 615, mastina wrote:And FURTHERMORE.
Given that Lady Lambdadelta has a scumread on you. And I also have a scumread on you by my own merits. That leaves me with a choice. EITHER:
-Lady Lambdadelta is scum, bussing you (in which case, no harm done in lynching you), OR:
-Lady Lambdadelta is town, scumreading you (in which case, no harm done in lynching you).

Yes, that may not work if you're town. But given that I don't really see the town here (there are glimmers here and there which make the picture foggier than I'd expect, but if I had to choose which side your play more closely resembles it is by far more your scumplay to me), that's not what I'm working under readswise/votewise.

So voting you?

Feels right.
This is quite obvious that regardless of LLD's alignment, mastina scum reads you

mastina says that she is basing this off of scum reading you based on what she thinks

So again, your points dont make any sense within the context.
The only thing she's posted, Ginngie, is that she didn't like my interactions with hebi---that's not really an acceptable read to me considering we just finished a game we were both scum, and at least one game we were both Town. Now, I could be being a dick about that particular, but this whole distancing fear thing...not really buying it. But I'm sorta at 'whatever' with the whole thing right now because I'm expecting to go down and for people to go back to these points later.
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2833 (isolation #41) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:45 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Not my best work, but this turned out differently than I expected.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”