Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1919, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm: Why you posting reads in the Neighborhood and not the real thread? Apparently your neighborhood content is what makes PB townread you, so why isn't it relevant for mass consumption? Also, what is your neighborhood content?
PB, FL, feel free to weigh in.
This is a Parachute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m really enjoying the at least 3 people who’ve outright refused to reconsider things based on my claim
I call bullshit that it wouldn’t change things for people as it informs why I was pushing Theta, I think either they’re scum or can’t be bothered to admit they were wrong and instead choose to persist at being idiots
Either way, them dying is pro-town
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

gamma's claim sells me more on him being wolf
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

gamma's right that he's counterclaiming theta

he's wrong that theta can possibly be wolf here
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2081, sheepsaysmeep wrote:gamma's right that he's counterclaiming theta

You’re either scum or brain dead. WHAT MAKES MORE SENSE, JK PLUS RB OR A DUPLICATE ROLE?
VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
You’re so blatantly and irrevocably off-base you get to die first.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Party Boat
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Party Boat
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Party Boat »

I feel that I should point out that xyzzy's last large game was literally all dayvigs, 1-shot bulletproof dayvigs, scum dayvigs, scum traitor 1-shot bulletproof dayvigs, and TWO 2-shot bulletproof Serial killer dayvigs

so

maybe banking on the setup making sense over reads isn't the best plan

also yeah it prob would have been better to bring this up before Leo got lynched d1 but I was already scumreading Leo so get shrugged at I guess
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gamma, I think there’s just 2 jailkeepers. Theta doesn’t CC there.

Maybe it’s a high roleblocky game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2078, Jingle wrote:
In post 1919, Jingle wrote:Xtoxm: Why you posting reads in the Neighborhood and not the real thread? Apparently your neighborhood content is what makes PB townread you, so why isn't it relevant for mass consumption? Also, what is your neighborhood content?
PB, FL, feel free to weigh in.
I don’t feel like he’s doing it actively or anything.

I feel he’s saying everything in both chats.

Sometimes stuff just comes up in response.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2083, Party Boat wrote:I feel that I should point out that xyzzy's last large game was literally all dayvigs, 1-shot bulletproof dayvigs, scum dayvigs, scum traitor 1-shot bulletproof dayvigs, and TWO 2-shot bulletproof Serial killer dayvigs

so

maybe banking on the setup making sense over reads isn't the best plan

also yeah it prob would have been better to bring this up before Leo got lynched d1 but I was already scumreading Leo so get shrugged at I guess
Wasn’t that Echo Bay Grits SEO? Aka ehabanohar mk2? Why are you comparing that to this at all?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2084, Flavor Leaf wrote:Gamma, I think there’s just 2 jailkeepers. Theta doesn’t CC there.

Maybe it’s a high roleblocky game
You’re still not thinking straight imo but you’re not thinking bass ackwards at least
<Embrace The Void>

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Excellent
VOTE: Party boat
It counts, scumboat
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

Also things like Nancy trying to call out a timestamp to shade me are why I'm scumreading her this game
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’d rather Nancy over Party Boat.

I just don’t think PB acts this was as scum.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:39 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

That's ok pb isn't getting lynched, I just get to mock him in the hood for making an incorrect brag until he nks me
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 1793, Party Boat wrote:I do think Xtomx looks moderately better from my point of view than the rest of the game's

Like the complete lockstep with varsoon (and a little w/ flavor before xtomx asked for replacement) is feels a little unwarranted but he does have a few more reads & comments in the neighborhood that make me think he's more likely town than not

plus i think I think part of the reason why he latched onto varsoon is just because xtomx likes varsoon as a player so i could def. see that coming from town
@FL: What do you make of this then?
This is a Parachute.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

what you have to remember, jingle, is that party boat is scum, and everything he says is bullshit.
i had a bromance with varsoon in the hood.
who btw was townreading me and hes a better authority on my alignment than anyone in this game, and probably anyone on site that hasnt quit.
everything else is pretty much in both places i think.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s just things we were talking about. Nothing contradicts anything. I feel we all have stuff in neighborhood, tbh. Besides maybe PB.

Xtoxm had no scum motivation to defend my slot the way he did. It literally brought so much unneeded attention to his slot.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

so are we going to lynch vax who is scum yet or...
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 2069, Flavor Leaf wrote:Does anyone else have any mad paranoia with Nancy slot?
Sort of. But then she reassures me. Currently I feel good on Nancy.
In post 2044, Kokichi Oma wrote:My ic activates at night and reveals day 3. Dont block me n2 just in case
That's a really stupid post to make. Are you trying to get blocked? If I was a role blocker, I'd be tempted to do it. Probably wouldn't in the end, but I can't know. And activating night 2 doesn't make sense. Sounds like the weirdest IC ever. I'm suspicious. (But there's the fact that fake claiming IC is a strange and deadly gambit balancing out my skepicism.)
In post 2050, Party Boat wrote:aight nancy next

so if you made me guess now I'd say I think Nancy's town but I think that her playstyle (overly emotional, tons and tons of kind of Frozen-angel esque posts) is really hard for me to read, especially early game.

Like her posts are a little light on content/depth but are generally fine-good imo, it just feels like she's playing in a very different way than I do in that it feels like she's kind of making in-game friends/enemies and then sticking to them for a bit rather than separating out people's content/appeals to her from whether or not she thinks they're likely scum and though I think the tone and general reactions to things feel more town than not, I'm not going to be confident in her being town until there are a few more flips and I can separate out some of her interactions into *her talking to town* and *her talking to scum* and see if they look different.

TheBrie:
I don't really like her #560 post about not wanting to vote a 'doomed' player even though she thinks leo is scum. I feel like her push on varsoon feels like scum pushing someone they know is scum for towncred? Like most of my read on her is just that a lot of her posts feel posturey and it's really hard to tell if she believes in anything she's saying given that she hasn't voted anyone in like a week. She def. took her time in Echo Bay Grits to shoot if I'm remembering that correctly so it's not really out of character for her to waffle about stuff like this I think. I do think her reads are alright from what I remember? But she also was very willing to shrug off previous scumreads (varsoon and jaylow/saul in particular, of which maybe I'm wrong on one but I REALLY think at least one of those two is scum) basically just for them replacing out (viewtopic.php?p=10642554#p10642554 for varsoon, also said she'd just give saul a pass and forget that jaylow was in slot later on).
She just has tons of things that feel more like commenting on the game rather than trying to solve it and I think that's a little more likely to come from scum. I WOULD really like to see her boldly put out a lengthy readslist with reasons considering that it feels like she's waffling on everyone in the game right now though.

light_ganski:
is a SNEAKY MOFO as I know from echo bay grits but her scumreads are good and her towniest reads are good and her reactions to in-game things are good
she just needs to post like literally twice as much for me to be comfortable calling her town or she's maybe just scum posting legit thoughts but lurking most of the time because it's the best scum strat in the game
I'd say more likely town than not but POST plz my friend I beg of u
I like you're analysis of Nancy.

I said Id' temporarily ignore the fact that Saudade was Jaylow, but in practice, I've not forgotten, and Saudade is making me a little uncomfortable, and I probably should vote there. Waffling is something i pretty much always do. Pick any game, town or scum.

Waffling comes from a mix of hard to read players, my town reads not agreeing, and not playing a proper game since May. Most recent games are this one as a VT: viewtopic.php?t=76400&f=54&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go
And this one as scum: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=76380
And Red Flag as scum lynched D1. viewtopic.php?f=52&t=75952
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:03 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

In post 2082, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2081, sheepsaysmeep wrote:gamma's right that he's counterclaiming theta

You’re either scum or brain dead. WHAT MAKES MORE SENSE, JK PLUS RB OR A DUPLICATE ROLE?
VOTE: sheepsaysmeep
You’re so blatantly and irrevocably off-base you get to die first.
two town jailkeepers makes an ounce less sense than but both make sense

maybe if youre not just generalizing having two power roles in a game jk + jk might actually be more likely than jk + rber
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Really how?
Because until you answer sufficiently you’re not going to stop being a good vote imo
<Embrace The Void>

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by TheBrie »

In post 2093, Xtoxm wrote:what you have to remember, jingle, is that party boat is scum, and everything he says is bullshit.
i had a bromance with varsoon in the hood.
who btw was townreading me and hes a better authority on my alignment than anyone in this game, and probably anyone on site that hasnt quit.
everything else is pretty much in both places i think.
Why is Party Boat scum?

I don't trust you or Varsoon, so that's not going to convince me you're not scum. Maybe he can read you, but though Flavour is working into my confidence currently, I'm doing nothing with that read, except to possibly draw connections between you two. What Flavour is saying about you defending him not making sense from scum does make sense. You two don't look like scum together, so i suppose I'll have to call you town.

Why do I keep attempting to trust people i like? As i said before, Vax looks kinda guileless. But that's because he doesn't seem to know whats going on, and claims he would be paying more attention as scum. Why do i trust him there?

This is currently Gamma Vs. Vax. Both of which I've had uneasy thoughts on. I'd still like to believe Theta's claim, and trust those who say Theta wouldn't fake CC (on that matter, not saying I trust them period). Yet, I don't really see Gamma fake claiming either. If felt townie. Interestingly my early doubt about Gamma, thoughts about how he was only looking like he was doing something were started my Theta. Theta couldn't have known that Gamma would be sort of CC the CC she'd not yet given, so that gives me nothing. Probably just coincidence. Gamma doesn't feel like scum paranoid of being lynched though, nor like he's actually trying to push a wagon on Theta. Though possible because it wouldn't move. Still why fake CC Theta if it's not likely to go anywhere?

VOTE: Vax
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”