micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #200) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2020, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2014, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2011, stungun0404 wrote:i want a kokichi lynch as of rn. i would have probably killed kokichi if i were scum because i would have thought she was the jk just from reading the thread. i took a mental note of that as soon as i saw that
So, just because you thought I was JK why does that automatically mean that mafia thought I was jailkeeper? Also if I was mafia why would I kill shoshin if he was townreading me
have you ever killed someone as scum that tr you? i have - so this depends entirely on the player and their ulterior motive.
Personally it's bad play IMO especially if I was going into a MYLO situation where 1 extra vote can decide the win or loss.
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2029 (isolation #201) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2021, stungun0404 wrote:maria feels very lamist-y to me off memory, and it’s that type of play that is giving me bad feels because that’s how i play as scum. does she do this as town typically?
If you can't read Maria then why don't you try to read RC's slot?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #202) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:55 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2023, profii wrote:The best I’ve got rn is koki or Maria but it’s not confident
I was just your biggest townread end of yesterday and suddenly I'm in your lynchpool once Stun suggests I could be scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2032 (isolation #203) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2023, profii wrote:The game state of yesterday was y’all were flirting with my lynch almost allllll day but didn’t do it, then despite everyone active thinking I was scummy, when I said “hey Koki you’ve put me on 3 when your leaning at creature more who was on 3 if you’d just put your vote back”
Because I thought Creature had less votes than what he had and he was my biggest scumread for the reasons I mentioned. Plus I realized Stun said he wasn't going to be in there during deadline so.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2033 (isolation #204) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2024, profii wrote:
In post 2000, schadd_ wrote:
d2 final vc

Creature
(5):
profii, stungun0404, Kokichi Oma, MariaR,
Creature

profii (1):
Shoshin

Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal
northsidegal (1):
NicoRobin

not voting (0):

with 8 alive, it took 5 to lynch
In post 1370, schadd_ wrote:
d1 final vc

Aronis
(5):
NicoRobin,
Shoshin
, Kokichi Oma, profii, stungun0404

profii (2):
Creature
, MariaR
Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal

not voting (1):
Aronis

with 9 alive, it took 5 to lynch.
In post 2025, profii wrote:Hmm doesn’t look great for Koki actually
This is funny because you're on the same wagons I am and so is stungun. So why call me out all of a sudden here (When you just stated yesterday I was clearly town)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #205) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:01 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 1807, profii wrote:And Koki is probably town - defo don’t lynch here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2035 (isolation #206) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not jailkeeper. If I was scum I would claim jailkeeper here since I fake crumbed it well enough. I was hoping I'd die but here we are.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #207) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun what do you think of Profil's sudden flip on me. After my EOD yesterday he was saying that I was town, then suddenly I could be scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #208) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2040, stungun0404 wrote:@kokichi: i think it’s kinda scummy, especially in conjunction with how he flipped on me from d1 to d2. he thought i was probably scum and voted me for pushing his wagon so hard, but then turns around and townreads me d2 but still manages to shade me at intervals—supposably thinking i still could be scum. can he firmly commit to any townreads? i have seen consistency nowhere. he attacked my strong townreads last day phase and seemingly cannot stay stable with any of his. at least i have stayed stable with my shoshin and nsg reads. he has with nothing, and i don’t think that is profii’s town playing meta iirc.
Okay good. Yeah, his reads have been all over the place and I think yesterday he might have went into survival mode. He knew that I was scumreading creature so by him flipping his SR of me to a townread, he could safely go on the creature lynch with me on it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #209) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2040, stungun0404 wrote:profii is scumpinging me hard right now rereading over d1, like tunnel hard.

@kokichi, also what do you think of these profii posts? i want to see more analysis out of you here, koki, as we’re at that critical moment!
In post 1200, profii wrote:
In post 1197, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 854, profii wrote:
In post 843, GirlInFreezer wrote:if you're town and saying that 'you do not think that i am all that town' then you are still acknowledging that I am towny and choosing to ignore it for whatever policy shit you're bringing into this game
you're sure enough that I'm town to trade your life on my townflip and also to be ignored when you inevitably claim jailkeeper to out the town one, be our guest.
Actually this is scummy

This infers you are not the JK

You should know better than to narrow down the JK hunt

You did it anyway

Ergo, this is a scummy post
attacking this, but not voting this IS SCUMMY.
ugh, no, you were saying the other day you couldnt be bothered to fight GIF either...

if you drive this mislynch through i hope you are the JK because scum are taking you to lylo in this game...
In post 1186, stungun0404 wrote:notice also how aronis is not helping us lynch profii here. but profii is helping us lynch aronis. from that, it can be deduced one is scum trying to survive with a mislynch (survivalism) and the other is town not too convinced on the scumminess of anyone and is kind of resigned to being lynched.
In post 1194, profii wrote:The reason I’m asking is because imo it looks like one of Creature / Maria is probably flips scum so even if we coin toss and get it wrong then you have a fair chance in the other - it’s useful

Also, if we say, went Maria, I still believe that incriminates Aronis massively so makes the JK bit easy to get us a guilty/inno and wrap the game up

But idk what exactly is making me scummy here - for example -
your bit in 1186 makes absolutely no sense because you are linking me and Aronis, whilst just refusing to flip Aronis, but also not being bothered that creature follows you from Aronis to me in the blink of an eye

Even if we went Creature and it flipped scum, I’d JK you, if I was JK
wait, you misrep my post entirely in bold here. if you’re town, this is not carefully reading my post at all. i said aronis is town, you were scum. this looks bad to my eyes

In post 1201, profii wrote:VOTE: stungun

still willing to vote aronis or creature but stungun is very very lost rn
and does this post imply i am town? because if i’m very very lost, you would have to say not scum with a defined purpose to mislynch, correct?

and also, aronis and creature both flipped town, so the fact that he is after three lynchable town here in trying to survive does not look good at all.
1. The first quote string I think is scummy because of the fact he didn't vote him. If he really thought he was trying to narrow down JK he would have voted him. The last part seems like he's trying to buddy you of somesort, it's a bit of an awkward post (considering him making that post is essentially trying to narrow down JK which he claimed was scummy from GiF)

2. I think you called it out correctly, it does look like a misrep. He also is seemingly trying to narrow down JK in my eyes which he said was scummy before. Also I think that post sets up for a mislynch scumread on you for trying to 'link' him and aronis

3. An yes he contradicts himself by saying that you are lost. But, in the same breath he votes you which is a contradiction. Him voting you when you were 'lost' implies you are searching for scum but you're just wrong. Which wouldn't make sense for him to vote you here if he has 2 actual scumreads in aronis and creature. I think he was trying to setup a frame on you later on by quoting this post in MYLO and stating that he had a scumread on you before.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #210) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2042, stungun0404 wrote:well, we’d have to sway one of nico or nsg for that to happen, or they would just have to commit with us to secure a lynch, unless profii is town and 2 town start the lynchwagon and then scum quickhammer—which seems unlikely fmpov.
Good luck with either. NSG has been wrong on me all game and Nico should have been replaced 2 game days ago probably.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2055 (isolation #211) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

After all those posts on the previous page, it's a bit weird you're so eager to vote Nico here over Profil.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #212) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria/RC do you see a stun and Prof team possible at all?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #213) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun was hard tunneling Prof for a bit but it just dropped off.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2061 (isolation #214) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2059, stungun0404 wrote:koki, i want you to look at my d1 shouting match with profii at end of d1 and the degree of my tunnel on him before he distracted me and see if you ever think we are partners yourself.
I've done that with my partner before as scum. We had to be mod warned before (though it was planned)

But, say you're in my position. You see me say how Prof is scum and that we should take awhile before we vote. Then suddenly I start talking about Nico and say "Im tempted to vote nico right now!" would you not in my position be very weary about it?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #215) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2058, stungun0404 wrote:sure, scum is the 2 most active players remaining in a game where lynches have been super hard to obtain, that makes so much sense!
Also I don't see how that makes you less likely to be partners.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2063 (isolation #216) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

ftr I think it's likely Prof/Nico but I'm just laying everything on the table here since it's MYLO
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2069 (isolation #217) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would you vote there? Stun you're acting weird af right now.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2070 (isolation #218) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2068, profii wrote:Intent to vote koki
hahahahahaha
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #219) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2068, profii wrote:
In post 2014, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2011, stungun0404 wrote:i want a kokichi lynch as of rn. i would have probably killed kokichi if i were scum because i would have thought she was the jk just from reading the thread. i took a mental note of that as soon as i saw that
So, just because you thought I was JK why does that automatically mean that mafia thought I was jailkeeper? Also if I was mafia why would I kill shoshin if he was townreading me
Oh wait this is terrible

Shoshin clearly died because she was tunnelling me

Intent to vote koki
For the record. you just misrepped this entire post which is why i'm laughing
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2075 (isolation #220) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why would him dying because he was tunneling you cause you to want to vote me?

Also, your post is implying that Shosin solely died because he was tunneling you. Why can't it be because scum thought he was JK or for another reason? Why immediately try to make it seem like it was because he was tunneling you?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (isolation #221) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2073, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2069, Kokichi Oma wrote:Why would you vote there? Stun you're acting weird af right now.
that was a messed up quote. read everything that’s there and you will see that :P
got it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2078 (isolation #222) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:59 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2076, MariaR wrote:The fun part is at least 1 of you are scum and prob going "ha ha my interaction with x sure will clear me"
It won't.
Stop trying.
ha ha my interaction with you sure will clear me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (isolation #223) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2080, MariaR wrote:Here's what is going to happen.
I'm not getting lynched.
Stun isn't getting lynched and nsg is the jail keeper.

Me and RC are going to find at least 1 scum in the 3 and NSG will out who she's jailing in the other 2 if Nsg dies they're clear. If scum NK we're at 5 people with 2 lynches and we just lynch the other 2 in order.
In short whoever in town in you 3 will be carried. You're welcome
You forgot to add me into the not being lynched.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (isolation #224) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:05 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2081, profii wrote:You were obvs trying to JK bait - I’ve seen you do it before, it’s within your repertoire
So... You've seen me do this as town before. But.. It's NAI because if I'm scum I won't die?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2086 (isolation #225) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:06 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2084, profii wrote:
In post 2078, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2076, MariaR wrote:The fun part is at least 1 of you are scum and prob going "ha ha my interaction with x sure will clear me"
It won't.
Stop trying.
ha ha my interaction with you sure will clear me
This is where you start saying your town and hoping if you repeat it enough times people follow you

I wondered why you were more wary of me earlier but I guess this is why - I can see exactly what your play is rn
You legitimately just said I was town. Hilarious.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2090 (isolation #226) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay, Prof. If I'm scum who is my partner?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #227) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm only asking because of what you posted earlier which I agreed with. His reads have been all over the place all game. So I want him to solidify where he stands so he can't change it.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2095 (isolation #228) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2094, northsidegal wrote:i didn't target anyone night one. and yet, nobody died.

consider the implications of this.
LOL
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (isolation #229) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This actually changes a few things. Let me think for a second.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (isolation #230) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:16 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think scum wanted to frame someone who was likely to be jailed. Whether that be a townread or scumread.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (isolation #231) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Err let me go back to day 1 and look over some things.

I mean I softed that I would jail a townread if I was JK.

Does this mean scum wanted to make it seem like someone who was townread by a few people was jailed and could possibly be scum?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #232) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2104, MariaR wrote:we don't know who scum is and it's wifom. I'm not rly gonna look into it too much and overthink because yes scum could try to frame someone but that can be a trap in itself etc.
Pedit: I will kick your ass Stun.
Honestly I think it's worth looking into.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #233) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I was going to suggest maybe scum just forgot to turn in a kill? But, everyone here has been active but Nico. And I doubt Nico's partner would just forget to make a kill based on all the players here. So I think it was a tactical decision.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #234) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:25 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2107, profii wrote:If you look at my scum games
I get lynched pretty fast almost every time

Wait! That's wrong!

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=75571&start=1300

You won pretty easily as scum here and you were townread by mostly everyone. Why lie?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #235) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2113, northsidegal wrote:pretty much the only reason i can think of for scum to have no-killed is because they either thought that neither of them would be investigated and as such wanted to frame whoever was investigated

or (and this may be unlikely but it's possible) scum thought it was likely that they were targeted by the jailkeeper in a protective manner (i.e. someone would act like a doctor in jailing them or just that the jailkeeper townread them), and so hoped to make it look like they had been shot at and protected
Then why the hell did you scumread me going into day 2?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #236) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2118, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2113, northsidegal wrote:pretty much the only reason i can think of for scum to have no-killed is because they either thought that neither of them would be investigated and as such wanted to frame whoever was investigated

or (and this may be unlikely but it's possible) scum thought it was likely that they were targeted by the jailkeeper in a protective manner (i.e. someone would act like a doctor in jailing them or just that the jailkeeper townread them), and so hoped to make it look like they had been shot at and protected
what if it was one scummy player and one towny player on d1? thus, they felt like there was a high chance they would be targeted either way

that would make a maria plus nicorobin team possible. nico was scummy and inactive anyway, but maria was highly townread on d1,
That doesn't make sense for a scummy player since it was unanimous JK should jail to doc
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #237) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2124, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2120, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Then why the hell did you scumread me going into day 2?
were you a widely scumread player? i didn't really get the impression that there was a lot of support for your lynch going into the night.
I wasn't townread. I think RC was the only one to TR me at that point in the game
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #238) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria why are you so mean tonight wtf
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #239) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2131, profii wrote:Just to be clear

NSG you are explicitly claiming JK?
also lol at this post
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #240) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

To be fair, NSG. I figured you were JK as well which is why I kept saying you're sadly town. And I thought Creature was CCing you, which is why I thought you could be scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #241) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2148, MariaR wrote:
In post 2147, stungun0404 wrote:koki and nico team
You act like this is impossible
This is the part where you say "it is impossible because Kokichi is town"
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #242) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2150, MariaR wrote:
In post 2149, northsidegal wrote:what am i doing that's making you annoyed? i was just asking why this information doesn't seem to factor in at all for you.

i'm also interested to hear what your kokichi read is now
Nico has done jack shit and doesn't deserve to win and could be scum and I want to vote there but I could be bias so I'm waiting for RC
I get this feeling too ngl
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #243) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In Maria language she's saying: It's likely Nico/Profil but she's not ruling anything out.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #244) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Bad 180 flip on me. Also he claimed scum? And then self hammered himself?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2163 (isolation #245) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG who did you jail last night. Please say me.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2165 (isolation #246) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria just said she didn't soft. What are you talking about?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (isolation #247) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2163, Kokichi Oma wrote:NSG who did you jail last night.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2173 (isolation #248) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2172, northsidegal wrote:please don't point out reasons why nicorobin might not be the jailkeeper

serious request
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2175 (isolation #249) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:58 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun you're better than that, come on.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2206 (isolation #250) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2201, stungun0404 wrote:that’s it, i demand a nicorobin lynch today.
This is Exactly what I'm talking about stun.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2207 (isolation #251) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:09 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Why is prof town?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2209 (isolation #252) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2201, stungun0404 wrote:or else, why is there so much defense for her right now?
What defense? I'm pretty sure Maria said she just wants to policy nico. And I said I'm getting the same feeling.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2210 (isolation #253) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2201, stungun0404 wrote:nico has contributed nothing to our scumhunting agenda as a town faction. that is about as clear scum as you can get at this stage in the game. these defenses of her are insane right now.
You're implying nico does anything as either alignment
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2211 (isolation #254) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun the same thing you were just talking about saying no one is pushing nico. From my point of view it looks like you could just be pushing the easy mislynch.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2212 (isolation #255) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

It was a mistake letting nico stay until mylo which I will never allow again in any game with nico in the future.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #256) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:17 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2203, stungun0404 wrote:actually rc and maria’s combined iso’s seem scummy in the sense that when they were each scumread, they both pulled the defeatist card out so as to encourage town to lynch them and lose the game. gif even voted himself to move voters off his wagon. why have both of them done that if that slot is town? so maybe i don’t demand nico after all, but we need to discuss things over here for sure!
In post 2101, Kokichi Oma wrote:I think scum wanted to frame someone who was likely to be jailed. Whether that be a townread or scumread.
if the framing strategy was used, it would make a lot of sense for nico!scum because she went straight for the JK crumb of creature’s and used that as an excuse to votepark on nsg the entirety of last day phase. so as to try and make it look like she didn’t no-kill, and as though scum had been caught in her eyes
Have you ever played with nico? Serious question.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2218 (isolation #257) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:18 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2213, MariaR wrote:
In post 2212, Kokichi Oma wrote:It was a mistake letting nico stay until mylo which I will never allow again in any game with nico in the future.
Let's lynch her?
I'm thinking on it
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2223 (isolation #258) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2216, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2205, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2202, NicoRobin wrote:Except contributing nothing is my town trait.
and why do you expect town to automatically come to this conclusion, especially after you got on a town aronis and voted him over it in helping bring about a mislynch? aronis was town, so obviously it’s natural for town to be circling back to this conclusion that you could be distorting your own meta.
Because common sense dictates I am town. Are you going to bet everything on the slim chance that I could be distorting my own meta?
In what universe have you played towny? What common sense? You've done nothing.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (isolation #259) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2220, stungun0404 wrote:only as scum in another game. we nightkilled her the night i replaced into that game
I'm laughing at scum night killing her
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (isolation #260) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:23 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2229, NicoRobin wrote:There are plenty of games where I was town and did basically nothing. Many. Across multiple accounts. I can find every single one and list them here for your convenience.
And I've seen you as town actually post a lot. So what's your point? You've done both
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #261) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76071&activity_overview=1

Caught Nico in a lie. I was waiting for this.

She was town this game. She had one of the most posts in the game and defended herself.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (isolation #262) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:27 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But you're not pushing back at all. People still scumread you that game and you had a lot of push back.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (isolation #263) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:30 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nico why aren't you answering?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (isolation #264) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2241, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2240, Kokichi Oma wrote:But you're not pushing back at all. People still scumread you that game and you had a lot of push back.
I was defending mastina, not myself.......
Then who do you townread? Or scumread?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #265) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:31 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2244, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2242, MariaR wrote:
In post 2239, MariaR wrote:
In post 2234, MariaR wrote:Nico if you vote Pro rn I'll flip and we'll power lynch him.
Nicooo
He is a townread of mine.
HOW
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #266) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:33 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2248, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2243, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nico why aren't you answering?
Because I have nothing to say to you.
Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2251 (isolation #267) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:34 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You realize you're just not answering anyone and not giving push back. I secretly thought on lylo you might actually give pushback and I'd be able to post that game in a way to say you could be town. But you've literally done nothing. So I think you could be scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #268) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How? I'm not even voting you right now. How am I twisting your words?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #269) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:36 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

LOL
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #270) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:37 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nico you realize part of the reason you arent on L1 right now is because I'm not voting you yet. Correct?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #271) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:43 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2257, NicoRobin wrote:Mislynch me here and I'm never playing with any of you again.
Not the worst thing in the world tbh
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (isolation #272) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:28 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prof how come you didn't post anything about Nico or her posts?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2304 (isolation #273) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:12 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2302, northsidegal wrote:the reason i was townreading profii is because i would never imagine that a scumteam with him would deliberately no-kill night one
Um. Why?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #274) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I've never no killed on this site. Iirc. Especially when you can just make a kill and potentially hit JK.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2313 (isolation #275) » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

How is Stun lining me up as scum? He just said he townread me
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2323 (isolation #276) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG can you tell me your thoughts?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2328 (isolation #277) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What's your maria/RC read then?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (isolation #278) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. I have an idea that can work. We lynch Nico. Since there seems to be some paranoia around Maria, NSG you jail her if Nico flips scum . That way Maria isnt mad, my TR is confirmed and stun can stop overthinking.

Does anyone disagree?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2368 (isolation #279) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:59 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If nico flips town obviously jail someone and dont tell us who in that scenario
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2369 (isolation #280) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We all seem willing to lynch nico regardless
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2371 (isolation #281) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2218, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2213, MariaR wrote:
In post 2212, Kokichi Oma wrote:It was a mistake letting nico stay until mylo which I will never allow again in any game with nico in the future.
Let's lynch her?
I'm thinking on it
In post 2223, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2216, NicoRobin wrote:
In post 2205, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2202, NicoRobin wrote:Except contributing nothing is my town trait.
and why do you expect town to automatically come to this conclusion, especially after you got on a town aronis and voted him over it in helping bring about a mislynch? aronis was town, so obviously it’s natural for town to be circling back to this conclusion that you could be distorting your own meta.
Because common sense dictates I am town. Are you going to bet everything on the slim chance that I could be distorting my own meta?
In what universe have you played towny? What common sense? You've done nothing.
In post 2231, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2229, NicoRobin wrote:There are plenty of games where I was town and did basically nothing. Many. Across multiple accounts. I can find every single one and list them here for your convenience.
And I've seen you as town actually post a lot. So what's your point? You've done both
In post 2235, Kokichi Oma wrote:viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76071&activity_overview=1

She was town this game. She had one of the most posts in the game and defended herself.
In post 2240, Kokichi Oma wrote:But you're not pushing back at all. People still scumread you that game and you had a lot of push back.
In post 2243, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nico why aren't you answering?
In post 2245, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2241, NicoRobin wrote:
I was defending mastina, not myself.......
Then who do you townread? Or scumread?
In post 2251, Kokichi Oma wrote:You realize you're just not answering anyone and not giving push back. I secretly thought on lylo you might actually give pushback and I'd be able to post that game in a way to say you could be town. But you've literally done nothing. So I think you could be scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2374 (isolation #282) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:39 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

^ NSG this is what I mean by stun over thinking.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2376 (isolation #283) » Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What do you both think of my plan
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2387 (isolation #284) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:05 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG can you agree with my plan or stun will lose the game for us
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2388 (isolation #285) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2378, profii wrote:@koki

My whole point is the last quote

Nico has purposely not pushed back to present us with her town meta
Pushing back IS her town meta
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2389 (isolation #286) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2383, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2375, MariaR wrote:Rc wants you all to wait.
what are waiting on exactly? because if we wait too long, that’s anti town wincon at this point because it encourages a last minute panic lynch, so thus we shall not wait to produce content but perhaps wait on voting.

if people could bold intent votes right now, that would be really helpful.

intent to vote maria
Who do you think is scum with Maria?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2391 (isolation #287) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

If you think it fits better then vote Nico??
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2394 (isolation #288) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Where is NSG
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2397 (isolation #289) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun I've been telling you hes scum, you wont listen. On the off chance hes not nico is still highly likely to be scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2398 (isolation #290) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yes. Nico and prof have the likely chance of flipping scum. But we need NSG here to get something done.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2453 (isolation #291) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:47 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'll catch up in a second. But we should wait for NSG if she still hasn't posted
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2457 (isolation #292) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2455, profii wrote:Actually this is kinda like a cross vote now

One of us 3 must be scum assuming we wait a bit
One of what 3
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2458 (isolation #293) » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

vote count?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2461 (isolation #294) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:06 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So can everyone give a reads list from towniest to scummiest. Just a list. No roundabout answers. At this point you should know where you stand
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2463 (isolation #295) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nsg
Maria
Stun
Prof
Nico
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2464 (isolation #296) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:10 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2469 (isolation #297) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2465, profii wrote:nsg
stun
nico
koki
maria
You literally just said contradicted this
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2471 (isolation #298) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:40 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You said there is confirmed scum in you stun and Maria. How am I 2nd lowest
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (isolation #299) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm waiting for NSG. You're prob gonna self hammer so we dont know who shes jking
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (isolation #300) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Yeah okay
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (isolation #301) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2481, profii wrote:So doesn’t even matter who gets JKd...
Yes it is. Cause say NSG dies tomorrow and she jailed nico and we didnt know
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2483 (isolation #302) » Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Then we lynch her into auto loss and you win as scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (isolation #303) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:03 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2487, profii wrote:If me and NSG die it’s a scum win lol
Not if you are scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (isolation #304) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:20 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nsg gonna be prodded? I'm not gonna wait forever
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (isolation #305) » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Can we prod a mod
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (isolation #306) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:16 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2496, stungun0404 wrote:games with kokichi i am referring to are heroes wanted which just finished, and fallout mafia where i was scum.
2 bad games to try and meta me. heroes was like 6000 pages which I was not going to read. Fallout I was active until I went on VLA and people started scumreading me for wanting scum lynched for 3 straight days
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2500 (isolation #307) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:19 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

here is 2 town games where im aggressive.

viewtopic.php?f=55&t=73745 viewtopic.php?f=54&t=73987

it just depends on how i feel
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2501 (isolation #308) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:21 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I replaced into Fallout and still had a bunch of posts. So I'm not sure what you mean.

Also if you say I'm cautious as town, then why haven't I voted yet and why am I waiting for NSG to get back?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2503 (isolation #309) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

he's YG9824985 i think
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2504 (isolation #310) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:24 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria does that change your read on him at all?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2529 (isolation #311) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:58 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lol stun you're like a rollercoaster. Its funny
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2533 (isolation #312) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Hi. Can you catch up now if possible
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2535 (isolation #313) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

thoughts in general
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2536 (isolation #314) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also I thought of a plan of Lynching Nico and (if she flips scum) you jailing Maria because of the doubt you and stun have of her. What do you think of that? Maria seemed okay with the plan
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2539 (isolation #315) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I think it's Nico and Profil
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2540 (isolation #316) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Also nico doesn't react like this as town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2542 (isolation #317) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:43 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2231, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2235, Kokichi Oma wrote:viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76071&activity_overview=1

In post 2251, Kokichi Oma wrote:You realize you're just not answering anyone and not giving push back. I secretly thought on lylo you might actually give pushback and I'd be able to post that game in a way to say you could be town. But you've literally done nothing. So I think you could be scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2544 (isolation #318) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:45 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm not voting Maria, she's lock town by meta.

So that isn't happening.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2545 (isolation #319) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

We need all 4 town to lynch scum here, so we need to agree on a lynch.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2547 (isolation #320) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun can you post a list from your most willing to lynch to your least
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2550 (isolation #321) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:07 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nico is your biggest townread? LLOOLL
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2552 (isolation #322) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Looks like NSG is gone again. :/
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2574 (isolation #323) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:49 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2555, stungun0404 wrote:if profii is scum actually, nico is pretty much definitely scum

i see anti-associatives with both koki and maria regarding profii
then wouldn't it be better to lynch nico here?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2577 (isolation #324) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:51 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2556, stungun0404 wrote:gamma flipped vanilla

so koki either got vanilla or scum. that proves a lot!

probably raises the chance of koki!scum because gamma does not like scum as much as town, and kokichi got the pm rejected by gamma
He chose first because I didn't know wtf I was joining, like I said I thought it was mason like thing so it didn't matter to me at first. I just told him to choose whichever
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2578 (isolation #325) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:52 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2557, northsidegal wrote:is there any chance you could elaborate on that, as well as your history in reading maria such that you can say that (not to imply anything)
She will deny this, but I'd say I read her right about 70% of the time. Though I must admit she had been scum lately more than town. Or we have been different alignments lately.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2579 (isolation #326) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2564, northsidegal wrote:oh yeah, flavor leaf would probably take scum over profii. i think that's one of the reasons i was townreading him.
Could both be scum roles.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2580 (isolation #327) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm like 90% sure Nico is scum.

I'm like 70% sure Profil is scum

I'd rather lynch in the higher percent but if it comes down to it they are both likely the last 2 scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2583 (isolation #328) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:02 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2581, MariaR wrote:
In post 2578, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2557, northsidegal wrote:is there any chance you could elaborate on that, as well as your history in reading maria such that you can say that (not to imply anything)
She will deny this, but I'd say I read her right about 70% of the time. Though I must admit she had been scum lately more than town. Or we have been different alignments lately.
That's a good one.
Well I'm right about you now, that's all that matters.

Or are you saying I'm wrong about you now? :] :] :] :] :] :]
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2584 (isolation #329) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2582, stungun0404 wrote:koki: there is a very slight chance you are scum with profii. i am not trusting of it to the point where i can completely guarantee nico is scum with profii, especially when the basis of my anti-associative for you is the fact that both you and profii have question townreads on each other, which why do that if you are scum together?
I can see you and Nico being scum together in a small chance. Which is why I don't want to lynch Profil first.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2586 (isolation #330) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Not only is it posts from this game but the meta I showed as to why Nico is highly likely scum. I don't see any reason hy you have Nico as your highest townread right now when I've called out that she's way more defensive as town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2588 (isolation #331) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2587, MariaR wrote:
In post 2583, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2581, MariaR wrote:
In post 2578, Kokichi Oma wrote:
That's a good one.
Well I'm right about you now, that's all that matters.

Or are you saying I'm wrong about you now? :] :] :] :] :] :]
Do you want me to scumread you?
No?
Then shut your mouth.
Yeah sorry, I don't wanna ruin me pocketing you so easily.

Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2596 (isolation #332) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2595, MariaR wrote:Kokichi thinks he has magical meta tells on me that never work
They do work, they've worked before and they worked now. They aren't 100%, I agree.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2599 (isolation #333) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:41 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2598, stungun0404 wrote:@koki, what, if anything, strikes you as town about profii?
Nothing really. I think it's more paranoia. The fact that you won't lynch Nico
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2601 (isolation #334) » Sat Sep 08, 2018 7:13 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You lurk as scum or town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2611 (isolation #335) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:57 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2605, profii wrote:Koki how convinced are you Stun town

I'd say around 85%
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2612 (isolation #336) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:15 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So what's the plan NSG
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (isolation #337) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Good, now we just need NSG here
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (isolation #338) » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prof are you willing to vote Nico yes or no
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2618 (isolation #339) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Bump
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (isolation #340) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:29 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG please post where you wanna vote in your next post. Maria wont get enough votes so dont say her. Are you willing to lynch Nico yes or no. If she flips scum, are you ok with jailing Maria since you scumread her yes or no.

This day is going in circles we need something done.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2630 (isolation #341) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:53 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG if nico flips scum you jail maria. If she flips town you jail whoever you want obviously. Can you agree to this. Please check in soon.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2633 (isolation #342) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

You agreed to it earlier. Why don't you wanna be jailed if you're so confident it's Nico/Prof?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (isolation #343) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Plus she scumreads you so I think that's the only way to agree to a nico lynch.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (isolation #344) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:19 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun also thinks it's nico and one of you and prof. so if you're jailed, you will be clear and won't have to hear his bs tomorrow.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2639 (isolation #345) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's fine. But, no one scumreads me. So tomorrow will be hell for me to figure out if Profil is just shit town or actual scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (isolation #346) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

But you literally agreed to this earlier?? im confused???
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2641 (isolation #347) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So you're okay with being jailed if we lynch prof first, but not okay if we lynch nico first?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2643 (isolation #348) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2228, MariaR wrote:You think I'm scum with nico?
Let's get on the bus then choo choo
we can jail me I'll power lynch Pro after the jk dies and if we lose with kokichi being scum we can fully pin the blame on you.
Deal?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2644 (isolation #349) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2648 (isolation #350) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:26 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria has hydra dissonance when she's not a hydra :lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2649 (isolation #351) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I'm only saying you because she scumreads you and I think that's the only way she agrees to lynching nico. But, if she's willing to discuss who she can jail then we can change that.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2651 (isolation #352) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

im she doesnt think prof is scum, she likely wont jail him as she should go for scum. so i think she thinks its you and nico? idr. I think i remember her saying she townreads me and prof
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2652 (isolation #353) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:30 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

cause she likely wont agree to it. not sure she will agree to a nico lynch in the first place. i dont know.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (isolation #354) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:32 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

pro or stun. since i think you're town.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (isolation #355) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:34 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i dont think she's gonna agree to a prof lynch since she tr's him. nico likely wont vote prof either. so i dont think prof is being lynched today.

I think we can consolidate on a nico lynch since I think that most likely flips scum. If prof OR nsg is willing to vote there we get it done.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (isolation #356) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:35 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2656, MariaR wrote:That's all you needed to say.
but she scumreads you. and stun thinks you can be scum and i think prof does too? not sure anymore with his reads. going into tomorrow do you see the issue
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2661 (isolation #357) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2465, profii wrote:nsg
stun
nico
koki
maria
yeah this was his list. so basically if we lynch nico they both are scumreading you going into tomorrow regardless if nico flips town or scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (isolation #358) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:37 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2659, MariaR wrote:Do you see how that was a red flag with you saying "jail me" since that gives scum you an easy win and that made me stop for a moment?
ya, but i only said that cause you agreed to it earlier lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (isolation #359) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Going into tomorrow stun if nico flips scum, what's your percentage on who her partner is between prof and maria.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #360) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

i dont think scum can do another NK? i mean i guess they can just keep NKing but that's kinda silly cause NSG will just have hammer i guess in a 3 way
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #361) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

when i say NK i mean no kill ftr
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2675 (isolation #362) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 3:46 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. All is moot until nsg agrees to a lynch.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2680 (isolation #363) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

VOTE: nico
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2681 (isolation #364) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Thought we were gonna have to wait 4 days for nsg
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (isolation #365) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun did you already vote?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #366) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Now need NSG or prof to vote nico
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2685 (isolation #367) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

What does that have to do with nico being scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #368) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Either you hammer or NSG hammers. Can you just save us some time and vote
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (isolation #369) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:42 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Sure. Whatever gets you to hammer
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2691 (isolation #370) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

On the off chance nico flips town I will indeed townread you more
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2692 (isolation #371) » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

That's if there is a tomorrow in that situation
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2698 (isolation #372) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Stun just agree so he will hammer lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (isolation #373) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Okay. Prof you can hammer now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2708 (isolation #374) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:11 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2704, NicoRobin wrote:Why such a rush, lol?

@Kokichi
Because I want to lynch scum
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2709 (isolation #375) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:12 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prof he said he wouldn't scumread you so why not hammer?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2711 (isolation #376) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:13 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Lol
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2730 (isolation #377) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

So why is stun scum, prof?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2763 (isolation #378) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:00 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

All we do is wait for nsg
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2777 (isolation #379) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:08 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Ditto
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2778 (isolation #380) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:09 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Nico is scum, I'm like 95% sure now
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2782 (isolation #381) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2780, profii wrote:
In post 2778, Kokichi Oma wrote:Nico is scum, I'm like 95% sure now
Why!!!!!!
I've said why already like 5 times. Plus, she's blatantly just trying to get a lynch through that's not her or you
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2795 (isolation #382) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:22 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG please save us
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2834 (isolation #383) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:20 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2830, MariaR wrote:I hate playing scum I want to be town because I've been trying to work on a new playstyle. Kokichi can vouch for me on this
I didnt know you hated being scum. But she is trying a new playstyle (which is great by the way)
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2835 (isolation #384) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:21 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2831, stungun0404 wrote:for some reason, i thought it would be more likely for koki to choose scum over gamma, and rc over guyinfreezer originally, so i want to know what rc’s strategy was with gif in the scum game
God I wish I had the option to pick scum. I would have picked first not gamma
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #385) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:14 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I disagree with that line of thinking. But, regardless think they are town anyway.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2849 (isolation #386) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Cant wait
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2850 (isolation #387) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:18 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

NSG can we please get a lynch by tomorrow
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2853 (isolation #388) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:28 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Tbf I had creature as prob town until his God awful 180 flip of his read on me for no reason. And I have no regrets in lynching him
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2854 (isolation #389) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:29 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2852, stungun0404 wrote:oh, she meant koki is least likely to be scum, there is not much scumpinging her there
Thanks gem. :D
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #390) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:44 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2865, stungun0404 wrote:koki, you remember playing with scum!me right, in fallout mafia? you remember that even though you voted me, i was never really that defensive, correct?
I suppose, but you were defensive in general.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2885 (isolation #391) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:50 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2875, stungun0404 wrote:i’ve pushed at him aggressively all three day phases. he has pushed back at me all three day phases. if we were scum theatre, it is a good bet one of us would be lynched by now
I mean this is kinda just bad logic. Because it's plausible for partners to argue if they can keep it up.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2889 (isolation #392) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:54 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2877, MariaR wrote:
In post 2875, stungun0404 wrote:i’ve pushed at him aggressively all three day phases. he has pushed back at me all three day phases. if we were scum theatre, it is a good bet one of us would be lynched by now
Ok why aren't we lynching him rn then
If me and you were town both hardcore pushing him. Scum just has to come in and vote and we lose. The team can't be kokichi nico because they were at L-1 before
Good point. And at this point, even though I think Nico is slightly more likely to flip scum than Prof, this is going on forever and I'm starting not to care which gets lynched between them first because they are both likely just scum.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #393) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:55 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2886, MariaR wrote:
In post 2885, Kokichi Oma wrote:
I mean this is kinda just bad logic. Because it's plausible for partners to argue if they can keep it up.
We'd know that very well LOL

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2893 (isolation #394) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:56 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2887, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2885, Kokichi Oma wrote:
i have never argued with a scum partner of mine though, fun fact!
What does that have to do with what you can do now though? Especially in a game with a JK
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2896 (isolation #395) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:57 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

This arguing is pointless. You both are likely t v t

VOTE: prof

I really don't care anymore which gets lynched.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2902 (isolation #396) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:03 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

I understand. Which is why I was doing the same. But, i think at this point it's just both of them and doesn't matter. there is a 95% chance it's nico and prof and 5% of stun with one of nico/prof
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2903 (isolation #397) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:04 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2901, stungun0404 wrote:if nico does not hammer, then maria conftown fmpov
explain?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2909 (isolation #398) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:11 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

And then we waited for NSG again.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #399) » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:15 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Prof flipping scum I say jail Stun just in case.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”