micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:27 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2118, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2113, northsidegal wrote:pretty much the only reason i can think of for scum to have no-killed is because they either thought that neither of them would be investigated and as such wanted to frame whoever was investigated

or (and this may be unlikely but it's possible) scum thought it was likely that they were targeted by the jailkeeper in a protective manner (i.e. someone would act like a doctor in jailing them or just that the jailkeeper townread them), and so hoped to make it look like they had been shot at and protected
what if it was one scummy player and one towny player on d1? thus, they felt like there was a high chance they would be targeted either way

that would make a maria plus nicorobin team possible. nico was scummy and inactive anyway, but maria was highly townread on d1,
That doesn't make sense for a scummy player since it was unanimous JK should jail to doc
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:28 pm

Post by MariaR »

For rc's sake I'm not gonna say what's on my mind cause ooooo
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:29 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't know why I swapped into a game with someone I dislike expecting it to go well.
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2125, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 2118, stungun0404 wrote:
In post 2113, northsidegal wrote:pretty much the only reason i can think of for scum to have no-killed is because they either thought that neither of them would be investigated and as such wanted to frame whoever was investigated

or (and this may be unlikely but it's possible) scum thought it was likely that they were targeted by the jailkeeper in a protective manner (i.e. someone would act like a doctor in jailing them or just that the jailkeeper townread them), and so hoped to make it look like they had been shot at and protected
what if it was one scummy player and one towny player on d1? thus, they felt like there was a high chance they would be targeted either way

that would make a maria plus nicorobin team possible. nico was scummy and inactive anyway, but maria was highly townread on d1,
That doesn't make sense for a scummy player since it was unanimous JK should jail to doc
it wasn’t unanimous. profii objected with his own reasoning, but didn’t direct it directly to my post.

koki is coming off more like town here though i will note

so maria, profii, or nico is where i’m at right now
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2123, MariaR wrote:If I was scum the obv jail keeper that we defended all game would be dead.
well, i have two things to say in response to this: the first is that the second possibility that i proposed
is
still a possibility (however unlikely, although i wouldn't put it past rc). the second thing is this - did you ever indicate anywhere before today specifically that you thought i was the jailkeeper? yes, you defended me (as RC would have to do if he didn't want to scumclaim given that i'm town this game), but it's entirely possible that you believed that Shoshin was the jailkeeper, hence his death. after all, it was only today that you said it was obviously me.
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2127, MariaR wrote:I don't know why I swapped into a game with someone I dislike expecting it to go well.
?

me?

things fall apart
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Post by profii »

Just to be clear

NSG you are explicitly claiming JK?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2129, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2123, MariaR wrote:If I was scum the obv jail keeper that we defended all game would be dead.
well, i have two things to say in response to this: the first is that the second possibility that i proposed
is
still a possibility (however unlikely, although i wouldn't put it past rc). the second thing is this - did you ever indicate anywhere before today specifically that you thought i was the jailkeeper? yes, you defended me (as RC would have to do if he didn't want to scumclaim given that i'm town this game), but it's entirely possible that you believed that Shoshin was the jailkeeper, hence his death. after all, it was only today that you said it was obviously me.
Of course I never said anywhere that you're the obv jailer but I defended your ass the whole time because it was very clear to me along with RC's own townread that you were the jailer. I'm not gonna make that clear for the scumteam
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2130, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2127, MariaR wrote:I don't know why I swapped into a game with someone I dislike expecting it to go well.
?

me?
I don't respect you as a mafia player no. I have no problem with you personally but mafia wise I try to avoid you.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2124, northsidegal wrote:
In post 2120, Kokichi Oma wrote:

Then why the hell did you scumread me going into day 2?
were you a widely scumread player? i didn't really get the impression that there was a lot of support for your lynch going into the night.
I wasn't townread. I think RC was the only one to TR me at that point in the game
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Maria why are you so mean tonight wtf
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 2131, profii wrote:Just to be clear

also lol at this post
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:34 pm

Post by northsidegal »

well, i said that i didn't target anyone. that same statement would hold true if i was vanilla town!
In post 2132, MariaR wrote:
In post 2129, northsidegal wrote:
is
Of course I never said anywhere that you're the obv jailer but I defended your ass the whole time because it was very clear to me along with RC's own townread that you were the jailer. I'm not gonna make that clear for the scumteam
okay. i'm not explicitly using this as a reason
for
you being scum - all that i'm saying is that the statement "i would have killed nsg because i knew she was the jailkeeper" doesn't hold up as a defense.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by northsidegal »

In post 2133, MariaR wrote:I don't respect you as a mafia player no. I have no problem with you personally but mafia wise I try to avoid you.
oh. okay. i think i know what your reasoning for this is and i still think that you're jumping to conclusions based off of poor examples, but alright.

things fall apart
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by profii »

In post 2137, northsidegal wrote:

well, i said that i didn't target anyone. that same statement would hold true if i was vanilla town!

Hence the reason I asked - so are you JK or not?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2135, Kokichi Oma wrote:Maria why are you so mean tonight wtf
Irl reasons.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by profii »

Ps, also applies as scum fyi
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:37 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2137, northsidegal wrote:okay. i'm not explicitly using this as a reason for you being scum - all that i'm saying is that the statement "i would have killed nsg because i knew she was the jailkeeper" doesn't hold up as a defense.
I thought us defending you all game was a pretty clear indication but I suppose not because of you and rc's history. Guess I should've softed it. I still think my plan works best
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by Kokichi Oma »

To be fair, NSG. I figured you were JK as well which is why I kept saying you're sadly town. And I thought Creature was CCing you, which is why I thought you could be scum
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:38 pm

Post by profii »

I’m sheeping Maria as soon as NSG says she is JK and no cc

Even though I’m in lynch pool I think I can explain the point that scum followed me into creature lynch to clear things up
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by MariaR »

We deadline lynched art and creature when Pro should've died. Along with the fact my plans got canceled twice
you can say I'm in a not so friendly mood to have a filter rn so take my words with a grin of salt tonight.
Pedit:
@Pro
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:40 pm

Post by northsidegal »

-shrug-

things fall apart
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 2144, profii wrote:I’m sheeping Maria as soon as NSG says she is JK and no cc

Even though I’m in lynch pool I think I can explain the point that scum followed me into creature lynch to clear things up
problem is: you and maria are probably not town together though if nsg is town

you’d have to be banking on a koki and nico team
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 2147, stungun0404 wrote:koki and nico team
You act like this is impossible
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:43 pm

Post by northsidegal »

what am i doing that's making you annoyed? i was just asking why this information doesn't seem to factor in at all for you.

i'm also interested to hear what your kokichi read is now

things fall apart

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”