Micro 880: A Normal Game - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #0) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Kop »

In post 461, OkaPoka wrote:hi replacement dont lynch me im at l1
Talk to me about your read list, and explain them please. I seen your read list on page 13, and to be honest not reading the entire thread, it feels fake/forced.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #1) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Kop »

In post 463, OkaPoka wrote:not fake

only forced in the sense that some of the reads were less developed then i want them to be

i can do an updated readslist if u want or would u prefer me to talk to you in the context of that post
Didn't quite like that you put FB in the middle, then someone calls it, you move it a few posts later. Your mindset should really be made to where you want people than someone questioning it and your attempting to appease by moving that slot.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #2) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Kop »

How many games have you played with Dunn? Why won't you case him?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #3) » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 492, skitter30 wrote:
In post 464, Kop wrote:
In post 463, OkaPoka wrote:not fake

only forced in the sense that some of the reads were less developed then i want them to be

i can do an updated readslist if u want or would u prefer me to talk to you in the context of that post
Didn't quite like that you put FB in the middle, then someone calls it, you move it a few posts later. Your mindset should really be made to where you want people than someone questioning it and your attempting to appease by moving that slot.
I'm confused - who do u think oka is appeasing there?
Page 13. He was talking to lich. Lich questioned his reads, then few posts later, Oka moved his read on firebringer up a tier.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:00 am

Post by Kop »

In post 533, skitter30 wrote:Yes, but who is he appeasing? Fire or lich?
Appeasing lich, why else would he change a read after being questioned on it?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Kop »

In post 535, skitter30 wrote:He's scumreading lich tho?

Why would hr be appeasing him - that's where i'm slightly confused
Lich is voting him, I am aiming at he could have been trying to get lich to remove his vote by trying to talk to him.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 537, skitter30 wrote:I'm not sure i really see that here honestly
It might just be my little mind doing silly things. I just felt that was somehow the case in my mind.
In post 541, OkaPoka wrote:Kop explain to me in context how I was appeasing lich
It felt to me that you put out your reads, and lich questioned one of your reads, it felt to me that in order to try look like your actively reaching out, you moved firebringer up because it was mentioned. I just don't know whether you would have moved firebringer up if it hadn't been mentioned a few posts earlier.

It would have made more sense if you had moved him up a lot later than you did, or by interacting more with firebringer, but not as soon as it was mentioned by someone else for you to do it.

I'm probably thinking too much into it tbh, and seeing something that isn't actually there.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 556, callforjudgement wrote:I originally thought Kop's posts were townish, but I'd misread them (for some reason I thought they weren't talking about OkaPoka the first time I read them). Expressing a scumread on OkaPoka on new reasoning is
a) what scum would be doing in that situation if OkaPoka were town
but b) entirely reasonable as town too, so I ended up drawing no conclusions.
Surely in this situation if I was scum I could just blend in with the Oka read as he is widely scum read and is the highest wagon, if I was scum I wouldn't need to do a great deal by adding to his scum read. And if I was scum and hammered not long after replacing in, I would get round about the same attention as the others that were on the wagon.

Also on a similar note, it would be the same if I was scum and hammered Oka, I would probably warrant the same amount of attention as the others who were on his wagon if he flipped town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:33 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 544, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 528, Firebringer wrote:
In post 526, skitter30 wrote:townlean but i don't particularly like it
not what I was expecting. why?
I was expecting this. skitter seems to analyse the game in much the same way I do, and thus is likely to a) disagree with everything you're saying, but b) see that the reasoning behind it is consistent.

Actually, the main thing I'm surprised at is that skitter hasn't complained abut my recent activity. I've been having problems finding things to say about this game because it feels like not much is happening; there have been lots of posts but I haven't seen much alignment-indicative in them, and not much that warrants really pointing it out. So I haven't been posting as much as I'd like, and I feel like skitter would have picked up on that?

My current read on OkaPoka is conflicted; I think he's more likely than random to be scum, but maybe less than 50% to be scum. I guess it's that his actions are blatantly scummy, but emotionally he feels more town. (@
Firebringer
: do you have an argument for OkaPoka as town? I'd be interested to see it, it may help me to gather my own thoughts on the matter.)

PEDIT: This is definitely singleball. Multiball is explicitly abNormal in Micros.
So if you feel that he is less than 50% to be scum, why are you still voting for him?

Why are you bringing up your activity level with reasons that aren't exactly worthy enough as an answer, and saying your surprised that skitter hasn't brought it up, why Skitter, why no one else?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:34 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 563, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 534, Kop wrote:
In post 533, skitter30 wrote:Yes, but who is he appeasing? Fire or lich?
Appeasing lich, why else would he change a read after being questioned on it?
I don't think bumping up Firebringer (who I SR'ed) a tier is appeasing me.

p.edit if you quickhammered and Oka flipped green you'd probably be lynched. But I can see that strategy working for scum you.
Like I said, I could have been looking at in the wrong way.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #10) » Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 635, skitter30 wrote:i think u caught him in a contradiction but i'm not sure that contradicting himself is inherently scummy

what's ur read on me?
It depends on which way that particular contradiction is read.

Yes when your town, you can play carefree and not having to pay much attention to what you put out in the thread because you won't be widely scum read, because as scum you would pay more attention to what your putting in the thread. But there's only so much that can stop at, people may starting to implement it into there scum game and try get away with it, so along with that, when does the contradictions stop that stops being a tell?

I mean you can easily sit there and say in the thread, well I won't or can't scum read said person because yes said person is making contradictions but as scum said person would be paying attention to what they are saying. But where does the line stop?

You don't think it's inherently scummy, that's your perception of it, but have you looked at it on both sides, is he town and the contradictions are wrong, or is it scum being caught in a contradiction?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:27 am

Post by Kop »

In post 765, skitter30 wrote:
In post 760, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 752, skitter30 wrote:
In post 704, OkaPoka wrote:he fking admits the contradiction when i literally lay out the cards in front of him

he doesnt back down until he has to
again, i'm saying that i think that the way he backed down was townie
you really think that scum have any other choice but to back down there? i mean reread the interaction and look at where he chooses to backdown, its when i PEAK BABY I PEAK

he had outs earlier, takes me to explicitly lay it all out in one post for him
why didn't scum!him take the earlier outs then
Maybe he didn't either see those outs or just felt that he was committed and pulling out wasn't a option to him at that time?
In post 792, skitter30 wrote:i really don't care if you think it's anti-town of me

i'm not voting someone i don't think is scum rn
at best i'd compromise lynch there but i'd *vastly* prefer a different lynch and voting tl won't make that happen

like sure, if a compromise deadline lynch happens there then yeah, we might deprive ourselves of wagon analysis .... but why should i play towards that scenario rn given that i don't think deadline is for a while anyways
Skitter, I don't know why, but I've got a paranoia about you. When I replaced in and read some of the thread, I had a (not a big but) town read on you, but over the past readings since replacing in, I am getting a paranoia that this could be a play. I just feel that your speaking when spoken too, and not moving from your stance. It feels like since you've cemented yourself as the highest poster in the thread, and not many people are scum reading you, you've set your stance and not really moved from it, and not willing to take any other stance, even when people are trying to talk to you about your stances.

You've mentioned 2/3 possibilities of who could be scum, but I'm only seeing these as words since I don't see you pushing those avenues but rather sit on your vote on Oka and not move unless it's a vanity wagon, which at this stage it looks like it could be.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Kop »

In post 802, skitter30 wrote:
In post 801, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 797, skitter30 wrote:
In post 793, OkaPoka wrote:skitter if im doing a compromise deadline lynch im lynching you
a) that's p dumb of you given that you think tl is scum
b) in this gamestate i *highly* doubt you can make that happen
c) on the off-chance you do, i'm going to make sure that everyone understands that you're next
dunn is voting you
firebringer has voted you
sleepless has expressed dislike on your slot

i get you to l1 and there is no viable counterwagon you die,

please work with me and vote temporal lich

you've sat on me this entire day and run me up to l1 twice
you're asking me to vote someone i don't think is scum (and it's not just before deadline) so ... no
Well at this stage, it doesn't look like the Oka wagon is going to be the final wagon, there's got to be a compromise. You have 2/3 other possibilities, why not pursue them, I haven't seen your cases against them.

I mean I dislike your final point in a previous post where if Oka managed to get you flipped you'd make it clear that Oka would be next. If Oka was to vote you, you are making a trade it's either you or me, if it's me, I'm getting them to put you out next. Your attempting to make it out that if there was a wagon on you, your making it a trade and asking people to make a stance, which you know for a fact they are going to take a opposite because your town read by almost half the player list, and only 2 people have actually voted for you and 2 have expressed voting you, and 1 of those is if your a vanity wagon. If you made a trade, Oka would be first choice over you. So you can only make that point based on that.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Skitter
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:07 am

Post by Kop »

Skitter as pretty much sat on Oka for nearly 700 posts, as two other possibilities of who could be scum, but I don't recall Skitter engaging with them.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #15) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Kop »

In post 805, skitter30 wrote:
In post 803, OkaPoka wrote:skitter what's your solve
you + one of dunn/kop, off chance of cfj

tl, oversoul, fire, and sa are all p townie

if i'm wrong on one of the townreads it's oversoul
In post 804, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 763, skitter30 wrote:
In post 724, OkaPoka wrote:and he swaps votes from me to firebringer in between here so we can probs assume our positions of scumminess are swapped
eh the readslist hting is actually a legimate point
what happened to this?
i mean it's weird but i'm not sure it's scummy
Oh, she did engage a little bit with them, but that was questioning me on what I said.

And the other one was on CFJ but Skitter was being paranoid that she was being buddied up too.

I don't see anything in terms of engagement with Dunn.

Don't think that tells me those engagements were trying to sort those slots out tbh.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (isolation #16) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Kop »

In post 864, skitter30 wrote:
In post 857, Kop wrote:Skitter, I don't know why, but I've got a paranoia about you. When I replaced in and read some of the thread, I had a (not a big but) town read on you, but over the past readings since replacing in, I am getting a paranoia that this could be a play. I just feel that your speaking when spoken too, and not moving from your stance. It feels like since you've cemented yourself as the highest poster in the thread, and not many people are scum reading you, you've set your stance and not really moved from it, and not willing to take any other stance, even when people are trying to talk to you about your stances.
A) i dont think this is entirely accurate, that i'm not willing to take any other stance - i just dont see any reason to

B) if i'm scum i dont take the mislynch offered to me on a silver platter because .... ? Unless you wanf to argue i'm partners with lich this is a p dumb thing for me to do

C) i said that i'm kinda low effort rn cuz i'm burnt out
What mislynch was offered to you?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #17) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Kop »

In post 865, skitter30 wrote:
In post 857, Kop wrote:You've mentioned 2/3 possibilities of who could be scum, but I'm only seeing these as words since I don't see you pushing those avenues but rather sit on your vote on Oka and not move unless it's a vanity wagon, which at this stage it looks like it could be.
It wasnt a vanity wagon till like ... just now, so its at best inaccurate to characterize my vote this way

Dunn has done nothing this game and isnt engaging, not sure what you expect me to do there

And now i'm working on you, yay
Yes Dunn hasn't done a lot in this game, but in reality, activity isn't exactly alignment indicative. Dunn not being here, it just feels that he has been thrown in there because it sometimes is the easy thing to do.

I can agree with you though that when someone isn't here much, it's hard to engage with, but I just don't see you attempting to pressure that slot or giving them something that will make them come into the game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:42 am

Post by Kop »

In post 868, skitter30 wrote:
In post 859, Kop wrote:Well at this stage, it doesn't look like the Oka wagon is going to be the final wagon, there's got to be a compromise. You have 2/3 other possibilities, why not pursue them, I haven't seen your cases against them.

I mean I dislike your final point in a previous post where if Oka managed to get you flipped you'd make it clear that Oka would be next. If Oka was to vote you, you are making a trade it's either you or me, if it's me, I'm getting them to put you out next. Your attempting to make it out that if there was a wagon on you, your making it a trade and asking people to make a stance, which you know for a fact they are going to take a opposite because your town read by almost half the player list, and only 2 people have actually voted for you and 2 have expressed voting you, and 1 of those is if your a vanity wagon. If you made a trade, Oka would be first choice over you. So you can only make that point based on that.
A) none of this scummy
B) again, until like last night, oka was viable, so complaining that i'm sitting on a useless wagon is kinda silly given that it's a p recent development
C) i understand neither your final paragraph, nor why you're voting me
What I'm saying is I don't like the final point to what you said to Oka in regards to your defence on Oka saying he will push to lynch you. You stated that if he wins the trust and gets you lynched, you'd make the point on getting them to lynch you the next day. Your basically making a trade and influencing the game state that if you get lynched, Oka must go the next day. Your not considering that others could potentially be scum jumping on, your going into a death tunnel and placing trust in others to lynch Oka the next day, considering his wagon was at L-1 for god knows how long has now dissolved.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #19) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 918, OkaPoka wrote:Kop voted you rather than Lich.

Good enough for the day
So it's good enough because I don't follow you in what you want. All you've done is point out a few contradictions in his reads and votes, it can swing either way on what his alignment is.

I want to ask you a question, if Lich was eventually lynched, and he flips green, where would you go next?

I've not expressed any intentions on wanting to vote for you, or Lich, when I came into the game and saw something that I felt was right at the time and questioned you, in no way was I posturing to vote for you, if I scum read you when replacing in, you'd be gone now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (isolation #20) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:05 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 938, skitter30 wrote:
In post 934, OkaPoka wrote:
In post 806, OkaPoka wrote:alright skitter indulge me here

If I am town.

What is your solve then?
In post 810, OkaPoka wrote:because dunn/kop is not a compelling argument since that means they let town run me up to l1 twice and didnt hammer or even give intent when all eyes were on me and it was reasonable to for a hammer
actually ill make this post

these posts are connected

if you have any questions ask but i cant promise i can be assed to answer at this point

ill give you a clue

there is an implication of me wanting my buddies to bus if im scum here
i read this post like three times and i have no idea what you're trying to say
In post 943, skitter30 wrote:
In post 940, OkaPoka wrote:ill rephrase

mrs skitter whats your solve? i know you think its me + dunn/kop but here's why your solve can't be me + dunn/kop since I would've told them to hammer me and they would have been praised!
i don't get what you're trying to say here, sorry
I think I know what he's saying here, or trying to say.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:11 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 910, skitter30 wrote:
In post 896, OkaPoka wrote:you had all game to call out dunn for not doing anything

you could've put him in a readslist and marked him scum for doing so, but you didn't

shading him now is LOL
uh he's been in my scumlist for literally hundreds of posts, thank you

i don't know if i ever explicitly said that's why i had a problem with here but like i've been strongly suggesting for a while now that i'm not happy about he's playing this game
Being in your list, and actually pressuring him is non existent though.

If Dunn isn't exactly doing anything then he's dead weight, your scum reading him based on that, but if you voted for him, and others seen that vote, it might make people follow or accept that he needs pressure. Dunn can be in the frame of mind by reading the thread, seeing no votes on him, notices a few questions towards him but that's it, he can coast through because he knows that Oka is getting most of the attention. But as soon as Dunn sees a vote, and another person follows, he's going to actively have to do something, he's going to have to say something, but you were only lightly pressuring him and allowed him to go page after page after page and just sit on the sidelines whilst town are fighting with Oka.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:12 pm

Post by Kop »

Because if Dunn is town, he isn't going to want to sit back and be a mislynch.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:45 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 880, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 859, Kop wrote:Well at this stage, it doesn't look like the Oka wagon is going to be the final wagon, there's got to be a compromise. You have 2/3 other possibilities, why not pursue them, I haven't seen your cases against them.
Are you townreading OkaPoka?

On another note, what's your read on TemporalLich?
I'm not necessarily town reading Oka. I can't possibly see scum tunnelling as hard as Oka in regards to wanting Lich lynched. Scum will obviously want to manipulate the game state I agree, but I don't see them putting a huge marker on there back by going into a hard tunnel that is almost making it a trade. Then posturing themselves into a position where they are going to look elsewhere if he doesn't get his own way, i.e he will force through a lynch on Skitter, and myself (you quoted the post #669 I think it was or somewhere around that region). But I'm not town reading him either because he has actively said he plays better as scum so I don't know for sure whether he's town or scum, hes somewhere in the middle.

Lich I'm not 100% sure, I don't think he's scum based on his contradictions. I can't see scum playing so loosely. I know I mentioned about the contradictions and said when does that tell stop, but I wanted to see what Skitter thought about it and has she not taken any other perceiving angle on it apart from town play carefree. I've not got a interest in voting there at this time, unless something changes.

But if this tunnel continues and we aren't exactly finding some middle ground, and we're getting nearer deadline, something will need to happen because if one or both are still around in day two, day two could potentially be another day one, but this time there will be some flips to also add to the mix. But it's going to take a better case if people need convincing. I will reread the whole interaction between the pair of them in the mean time.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1015 (isolation #24) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 965, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 949, Kop wrote:
In post 880, callforjudgement wrote:
Are you townreading OkaPoka?

On another note, what's your read on TemporalLich?
I'm not necessarily town reading Oka. I can't possibly see scum tunnelling as hard as Oka in regards to wanting Lich lynched. Scum will obviously want to manipulate the game state I agree, but I don't see them putting a huge marker on there back by going into a hard tunnel that is almost making it a trade. Then posturing themselves into a position where they are going to look elsewhere if he doesn't get his own way, i.e he will force through a lynch on Skitter, and myself (you quoted the post #669 I think it was or somewhere around that region). But I'm not town reading him either because he has actively said he plays better as scum so I don't know for sure whether he's town or scum, hes somewhere in the middle.

Lich I'm not 100% sure, I don't think he's scum based on his contradictions. I can't see scum playing so loosely. I know I mentioned about the contradictions and said when does that tell stop, but I wanted to see what Skitter thought about it and has she not taken any other perceiving angle on it apart from town play carefree. I've not got a interest in voting there at this time, unless something changes.

But if this tunnel continues and we aren't exactly finding some middle ground, and we're getting nearer deadline, something will need to happen because if one or both are still around in day two, day two could potentially be another day one, but this time there will be some flips to also add to the mix. But it's going to take a better case if people need convincing. I will reread the whole interaction between the pair of them in the mean time.
From my point of view, OkaPoka is the most likely deadline lynch; there aren't four players (other than OkaPoka) with a strong townread there. Apparently, your read of the situation is similar. But in #, you're scumreading skitter for not looking elsewhere for a compromise lynch? I can understand this behaviour if you think OkaPoka is strongly town, but not really in a case where you've been sort-of-on sort-of-off that wagon ever since you replaced in. FWIW, the reason you've given for townreading OkaPoka is stronger than the reason you've given for scumreading him, but you're acting like the two are identical; likewise, when you replaced in, there was a lot of shading but no intent. So I have the strong feeling that you a) want people to
think
you want OkaPoka lynched, but b) don't
actually
want OkaPoka lynched. That likely implies you're scum regardless of OkaPoka's alignment (as S/S, it's a great way to distance if he flips, and doesn't actually hurt him much; as S/T, you'd want to save a likely mislynch for a future day if you don't think scum are at real risk toDay).

I asked the question about Lich to see if you'd been trying to scumhunt anywhere other than your stated reads, and from your answer, I'm guessing you hadn't been. That's not good play as town (although not necessarily scum-indicative; some people aren't that good at town).
What I was scum reading Skitter for not wanting to look elsewhere for a compromise lynch, is simply because the wagon stagnated, it wasn't going anywhere and we've allowed the game to get closer to the deadline and it's boiled down to 2 real possibilities, to even 3 at one point. It's either Oka, Lich, or myself, Dunn being the outsider in all of this. Skitter had 2 or 3 possibilities but wanted to vote park and allowed herself to go with the flow, rather than trying to pursue other avenues in the possibility that Oka wasn't going to be lynched. Yes it stagnated at L-1 for quite some time, and that may well by scum indicative, but those other avenues could have been pressured also.

When the Oka wagon started to disintegrate, I felt just before then I couldn't see scum going to the lengths they have done to drive a wagon and trying to convince town, and getting into a tunnel. But in general I'm no good at reading people, so if Oka is the choice to lynch this time round, and if he flips red, then I'll openly put up my hands and admit I was wrong, even if it makes me look bad.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1018, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 1005, Oversoul wrote:We have been getting 48 hour additions to the deadline like every day for the last 5 days.
Huh? The deadline this game hasn't been extended at all.
Think Oversoul thinks this game is Micro 879.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:47 am

Post by Kop »

I will accept the lynch because that's the consensus in what seems to be everyone wants, and if it removes any doubts then so be it, but I can prove my role, and it'll prove I'm town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1032, Oversoul wrote:Lmao no. Complete opposite. People I feel solidly town about. Admittedly Skitter + temp is most recently role reasons but they’ve been crumbing real hard
And now you've kinda put markers on there backs because scum are now going to be digging into those posts to see what they have possibly been crumbing.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1034, OkaPoka wrote:Why would you accept the lynch if you can prove your role
There's got to be a compromise with deadline approaching, whilst I have a role that can prove itself, but it's not a role that can really harm scum. It can give you a confirmed town role, but that's it.

I'd rather take a lynch rather than end up potentially lynching a role that can be more beneficial in locating or hurting scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #29) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Kop »

Well not necessarily a confirmed town role, but I can prove my role. And once I prove it, you can locate the role on the mafia wiki and make your own minds up.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #30) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1040, Oversoul wrote:Fruit vendor is not specifically town. Same with neighborizer
I'm neither.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1044 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Kop »

Why were you open to vote for Skitter?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1044, Kop wrote:Why were you open to vote for Skitter?
@Oka
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #33) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Kop »

@Oversoul what's your case on Dunn, is it a vanity/compromise wagon?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Kop »

Mailman
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1076 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Kop »

I dont self vote. Lynching me what does they achieve info wise
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:41 am

Post by Kop »

I'll be around.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: temp
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1080, callforjudgement wrote:I'm also bewildered as to what Kop's planning to claim. He's softclaimed "confirmable role, not forced to a specific alignment, not Fruit Vendor or Neighbourizer". The only possibilities seem to be Mailman, Neighbour (in which case someone else can claim it), or something with the Loud or Announcing modifier.

PEDIT: OK, it's Mailman. That isn't a role strong enough to be worth saving, and is probably more useful in scum hands than town hands.

If it is in town hands, it gives us a lot of information about the setup: specifically, with most moderators, it'd be highly likely that town has (other than the Mailman) one strong or two weak power roles, probably without much to counter them on the scum side. I'd be imagining the setup to be something like a newbie setup with the Mailman role added to make the setup a bit less vanilla, and as an attempt at a balance tweak.

The claim is unlikely to be false, but may be scum claiming an alignment-flipped version of their role.
There isn't a scum aligned mailman. If there is, it's not on the mafia wiki site, or this setup is slightly bastard surely?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1113, callforjudgement wrote:Mailman isn't an alignment-linked role. The wiki page even lists Town, Mafia, and Serial Killer as possible alignments.
I never looked over on the right hand side of the page, apologies on misreading that part.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: Dunnstral
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Kop »

I sent a message to Callforjudgement, I was torn between her or Lich, but with Lich claiming what he had, I thought he would have been the one that was targeted.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Kop »

I didn't fully intend to hammer Dunn at the time, but I felt that it was possibly the right thing to do, because I don't think getting a claim from him would have been the ideal situation, as it would have given scum more roles out in the open and they could plan there kills over the next few days.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #43) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1171, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1164, skitter30 wrote:Fire is your role anything that would explain why tl got a no-result? Otherwise scum presumably have some sort of rb
Also would explain tl not dying

I have no objections to mass claim

Tl u probably should have checked oka
Scum will either have a scum JK or roleblocker, and thought would WIFOM us by simply blocking TL and killing another. And make us have some doubts over Lichs role.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #44) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1214, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1209, Kop wrote:I sent a message to Callforjudgement, I was torn between her or Lich, but with Lich claiming what he had, I thought he would have been the one that was targeted.
So the fact that you happened to send it to the person who died makes me slightly more dubious of ur claim

Should we set up an order for mass-claim? Or should i just go next?
Well I obviously know that puts me in a worse position because I don't have the person I sent the mail too to clarify that I sent it and telling the truth about my claim.

But at the time how am I supposed to know that the person I'm sending the letter too was going to die.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1335, TemporalLich wrote:I think from that VCA I don't like Kop.
What's not to like?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1390, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 1341, OkaPoka wrote:asdFAasdf!@#!@# READ GAME! IF HAVE QUESTION ASK ME !
Can you walk me through temps thought process behind that post he made?
In post 1343, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1340, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Temp can you walk me through why you think youre an IC?
try reading where claiming started, I claimed Traffic Analyst and got a NR on Firebringer, and the claims from other people seem to support this.
So because you claimed a role mixed with because you say so. Youre not confirmed.
In post 1344, skitter30 wrote:temp is basically an ic; town doesnt have enough power otherwise
Dunns role is pretty strong in a micro.
But it wouldn't town confirm you. And not to mention, you could potentially end up recruiting scum into your neighbourhood, and it wouldn't make you any less town read.

So it's not as strong as your suggesting, yeah you can prove your role, but not necessarily your alignment.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by Kop »

I don't like how SA is throwing shade at Temp about his role. That's the exact thing scum would have exactly planned on by roleblocking him and keeping him alive, to create that doubt of 'why is a PR still alive' over a mailman.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by Kop »

I did think I said that at the start of this day, or near the start of the day.

I think I could be up for a wagon/lynch on Sleepless Assassin.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:02 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1417, Kop wrote:I don't like how SA is throwing shade at Temp about his role. That's the exact thing scum would have exactly planned on by roleblocking him and keeping him alive, to create that doubt of 'why is a PR
claim
still alive' over a mailman.
Inserted the word in bold.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1421, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1417, Kop wrote:I don't like how SA is throwing shade at Temp about his role. That's the exact thing scum would have exactly planned on by roleblocking him and keeping him alive, to create that doubt of 'why is a PR still alive' over a mailman.
I mean I don't believe Lich claim all that much either. Is that shade throwing too?
Its understandable not to believe the claim, but right now we have 1 confirmed town PR and 2 claimed without counter claim, if they aren't exactly true, that would mean a VT or possible 2 VTs are lying. A setup with only 1 town PR? I dont think I've seen a setup with only 1 PR.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1426, Sleepless Assassin wrote:Do you avoid those setups intentionally? Thats about the only way that seems possible.
Considering this is my proper game on this site in god knows how long, I genuinely play open games more, so yeah I don't know a great deal about these setups. I was only presuming that there would be 2 PR's with 5 VT's and 2 mafia roles.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:39 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1493, OkaPoka wrote:like unless oversoul planned to rep out during the night and posted that townbloc for cred knowing that it wouldnt be held accountable against him which is kinda really tactically scummy i think that makes him townie

because posting a lets poe this down and win this kinda locks you out of lots of options to play

he leaves out SA n SnS which are lynchbait slots but
In post 1030, Oversoul wrote:Skitter + temp
CFJ + Firebringer
Okapoka + me

I think this game just PoE’d itself to victory
still its a ballsy play to leave yourself little wiggle room for scum!oversoul
I think Oversoul has replaced out of some of his other games, I'm sure he replaced out in the other game that I was in, also during the night phase.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:40 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1491, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1490, OkaPoka wrote:his hard tr of cfj might point to him suggesting cfj kill and dipping?
yeah i thought this

kop is sweetnsassy right?

i think they may have been going for lynchbait
Yeah I replaced Sweetnsassy.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by Kop »

I didn't like Oversouls first post when replacing into the game with a vote on Oka, then claimed he only skimmed the thread when replacing in.

And Oversoul pretty much put a strong town read on CFJ, was this so that the kill wouldn't link back to him?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 855, callforjudgement wrote:Really I've lost track of most of the slots because you've been trying to make the game all about TemporalLich (and thus indirectly making it all about you). I'd like to evaluate more widely, but the heavy focus on one thing has effectively given town slots a reason and scum slots an excuse not to interact with anyone else, making town and scum behaviour more similar. (Dunnstral, for example, has been acting in a way I'd consider scummy in most gamestates but maybe not in this one; he's been posting only self-justification and information in the last 250 posts or so, but I can see that happening as town when the gamestate is overwhelming you.)

I'm not at the point in the game where I can attempt a full solve; there's too much missing information. (Really, it's hard to get anywhere in terms of full solves until you have a scumflip.)

For what its worth, though, I think that if you're scum, Sleepless Assassin is the most likely partner (# is possibly a scumslip, I vaguely remember having seen that exact slip before but can't remember where; the scumread on TemporalLich in # also seems a bit like an echo of you, although it's hard to be certain that that's the actual cause). Either way, he's probably unlikely to ever finish catching up at this point given the apparent work restrictions and the speed of the thread, and I haven't seen much to think he's scum other than associatives.
Can anyone see the scum slip within that post #655 CFJ quoted? I don't see it personally.

In post 996, callforjudgement wrote:
In post 994, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 417, callforjudgement wrote:Nonetheless, this pushes Oversoul back below OkaPoka for my strongest scumread (also, unlike the worst, Oversoul is likely to become more readable as the game goes on, which is a good reason not to lynch there D1).
What happened to this? Has Oversoul become more readable?
I was assuming that Oversoul's inactivity was just a flake, but I just checked rather than assuming, and he was in fact active elsewhere on site, something which rather increases the chance he's scum here (over what I was thinking). That said, he's in a lot of games at the moment, so I suspect he isn't paying much attention to this one, making the tell a bit weaker. Nonetheless, thanks for the reminder; my default is normally to assume that people are town and thus my scumread on someone tends to fade over time if they aren't posting anything scummy.

He hasn't become that much more readable yet due to the lack of recent postinig, but it should become clearer in time.

Re #, "unlikely lynch" is pretty important when deciding where to push in the last 24 hours when someone is V/LA. Lynching somebody is almost certainly better than lynching nobody, and you also need to take into account the time it'll take to sort out a claim.
CFJ was warming to the oversoul scum read here.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Kop »

NSG didn't set the world alight when she replaced in, but it's a shame that she isn't here to offer more thoughts, and she plays like this as both alignments, making it harder to compare/read. I have experience playing with NSG but I'm going back a long time ago, and I can't remember what she was like in those games.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:34 pm

Post by Kop »

mini normal 2024 I played with her, she was scum and got prodded 3 times I think, then flaked so got replaced.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by Kop »

And she's over due her first prod in this game.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1589, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 1575, OkaPoka wrote:smh u didnt ask why sleepless assassin when i voted u and u ask why firebringer bruh
I can't be convinced to vote me.

[Quote="skitter"
Hi. Why dont i townread you anymore? Who is scum? What do you think of the stalled gamestate
Hi. Probably because I'm having trouble keeping up. I think it's you and temp but if everyone is right that temps claim is unfakable for some reason, I think north is scum. I don't see a stalled gamestate. I see more posting than I can keep up with.[/quote]

Why is it up to temp and sitter? I understand about temp, but why skitter.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:49 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1590, Kop wrote:
In post 1589, Sleepless Assassin wrote:
In post 1575, OkaPoka wrote:smh u didnt ask why sleepless assassin when i voted u and u ask why firebringer bruh
I can't be convinced to vote me.
skitter wrote: Hi. Why dont i townread you anymore? Who is scum? What do you think of the stalled gamestate
Hi. Probably because I'm having trouble keeping up. I think it's you and temp but if everyone is right that temps claim is unfakable for some reason, I think north is scum. I don't see a stalled gamestate. I see more posting than I can keep up with.
Why is it up to temp and sitter? I understand about temp, but why skitter.
Edited tags. My original comment is in bold.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #61) » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Kop »

Oka, What happened to your town read on firebringer?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1718, OkaPoka wrote:Kop who did u mail
I sent mail to nsg.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1787 (isolation #63) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Kop »

Got a feeling that Fire is scum here.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #64) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Kop »

Possibly with Skitter.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #65) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1789, skitter30 wrote:You realize that i'm conftown from your pov, right?
Ah yes the hammer test.

So with that hammer test, your obviously not scum because I'd be dead and the game would be over, so that could be NSG/Fire scum team. Oka could be town by initiating the hammer test and Fire put the second vote, but obviously NSG wasn't around and I certainly wasn't going to hammer myself.

It's either Fire/Oka or Fire/NSG or possibly NSG/Oka. That whole debate between NSG and Oka where Oka was trying to get NSG to scum case him, could be a whole show to try break any possible links between them.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #66) » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Kop »

But I don't feel Oka is scum here.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1846 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Kop »

Would a mailman receive a message to notify that I've been roleblocked?

Like a cop getting a no result if hes been blocked.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1847 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Kop »

Because if I dont which I havent done. I sent the letter to NSG and if oversoul who's taken over that slot is saying he hasn't received it, this would mean that I've sent my mail to a scum slot and they are lying to make out I'm lying so that people will lynch me.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Kop »

Then if I have been role blocked and I dont get told, oversoul might be town.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Kop »

Firebringer. Just have that sneaky feeling hes scum.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #71) » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1851, skitter30 wrote:kop if you had to vote rn who would u vote ?
Talk to me about your town read on fire. What makes.him town
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1865, skitter30 wrote:ok my conclusion after rereading day1 is that kop is prob scum
What gives you that conclusion ?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #73) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:16 am

Post by Kop »

VOTE: firebringer
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1981 (isolation #74) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Kop »

As town I would never lie about my role, if I was scum I'd hide behind the VT claims and try ride it out. Its just hard that I sent out mail the first night and that person died and second night I was either roleblocked or oversoul is lying.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1982 (isolation #75) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Kop »

In fact on that basis I'm going to vote here.

VOTE: Oversoul
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #76) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:23 am

Post by Kop »

If we are running on the basis that its potential 1 shot roleblock they would have blocked temp first night. So why wouldn't my mail go through? Chances are I've probably sent it to scum because it's a 2 in 5 chance that I send it to scum or town. And that chance I've probably sent it to scum who is now setting up my lynch.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1986 (isolation #77) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Kop »

In post 1985, Oversoul wrote:Hmm that vote shuffle between Firebringer to me is bad
How is bad? Its already been said that we are possibly dealing with a 1 shot roleblocker, and I'm telling the truth about my role, but your claiming to not have received any mail. Are you saying that there isn't a 1 shot roleblocker but it's a full roleblocker.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #78) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Kop »

In post 1988, Oversoul wrote:I didn’t receive mail. I think that we are probably dealing with a 1 shot Roleblocker which is why me not getting mail makes you more likely to be scum.
Why would I lie as scum and make a role up that I cant back up knowing it would put me in this predicament? Why wouldn't I just claim VT and try talk my way through till the end which would be the easiest thing to do. Yes I understand I've had it hard to prove my role due to either being role blocked or your lying.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #79) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:16 am

Post by Kop »

I don't lie as town. But I wished I could have done more over this week to convince yous all that I was telling the truth.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #80) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:29 am

Post by Kop »

And providing a case, but work commitments tied me down. And also dealing with a family loss never made it easier, but I tried to get on mobile when I had a spare few minutes.

But it's a shame, we were almost there on lynching at least one scum in Oversoul.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2108 (isolation #81) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Kop »

I think I should have claimed loud mailman like ircher said in mod pt. But I didnt think it through when claiming.
You'll Never Walk Alone!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”