Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #600) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

742 and 673 make 0 sense from a town perspective.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #601) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1088, Banakai wrote:hi im still here

honestly I don't know what to say -(-_-)-
Banaki is frozen - strange reaction when your #1 tr is being wagoned.
In post 1285, Banakai wrote:yes sorry for not posting much I have a lot going on

tbh I completely didn't expect sheep to be scum and wouldn't have been on the wagon (
I wasn't there for it anyway
)

I was actually thinking this gives pyrrha some credibility because I believe she was going for sheep pretty hard but now im not sure

she really seems to be squirming today cause of january

VOTE: pyrrha

ill admit i could go over her iso a little better and probably will. but I don't like how she looks today.
Bullshit! You were there, just didn’t do jack about it.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #602) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1740, Dannflor wrote:I mean... Reading sheep's ISO I come away thinking that Banakai is the most likely partner. That's where I started at the beginning of this day phase.

I just don't think Banakai's play itself is really scum play. Although, I suppose I shouldn't be rewarding the AtE and self-vote.
Why wouldn’t scum do this? It was the self-vote and AtE that stopped him from being lynched. He keeps making statements that make 0 sense.

He tr Penguin for his post on eth0s than blames me for “leading mislynches on town”. No way does bad town make both posts 653 and 742, no freaking way.

And then there’s all of his weird posts surrounding eth0s mislynch. Like this is how you catch scum - like we caught sheep - saying lots of contradictory things that don’t add up.

I’m even more sold on scum!Banaki after rereading 653.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #603) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1746, Dannflor wrote:I feel like I kinda lost a lot of the points I was gonna bring up against january, and I just have some vague worries / paranoia now that I want to address

I'll try to recoup those and address them coherently today
If sheep was playing to endgame rather than set up his partner to, I’d be more sold on january scum, because if sheep was planning to endgame, then his shading but not voting Psyche looks pretty bad but if you believe sheep was setting up his partner to endgame. then he didn’t put Psyche in a very good position and considering how okay he was with dying, do you really think sheep puts Psyche in that kind of position, if his goal is to set up his partner to endgame?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #604) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1758, Gamma Emerald wrote:Am I allowed to vote Banakai yet
Would still kinda prefer Jan but I also like the reasons for Banakai
Well, one of them is probably scum, so if game doesn’t end with one flip, we lynch the other. I obviously prefer Banaki first.

Maybe I should reread the VCs to see if Banaki was ever in real danger of being lynched but I don’t think so.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1762 (isolation #605) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1761, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1758, Gamma Emerald wrote:Am I allowed to vote Banakai yet
Would still kinda prefer Jan but I also like the reasons for Banakai
Well, one of them is probably scum, so if game doesn’t end with one flip, we lynch the other. I obviously prefer Banaki first.

Maybe I should reread the VCs to see if Banaki was ever in real danger of being lynched but I don’t think so.
Nope, Banaki never had more than two votes on him and at one point, only one. So sheep could definitely have still been distancing him.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #606) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

One problem for me is that Psyche replaced out during sheep wagon. so we can neither townfirm him or sr him for his play during sheep lynch, so that’s super frustrating.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #607) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:46 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@january if I’m scum here, I don’t unvote you and switch to Banaki. You’re making this extremely difficult for me to persuade Dann into lynching Banaki over you. :/
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (isolation #608) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:52 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1768, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@january if I’m scum here, I don’t unvote you and switch to Banaki. You’re making this extremely difficult for me to persuade Dann into lynching Banaki over you. :/
I was hard decided I wouldn’t sheep Dann on you and now I don’t know what to think. I still think Banaki has the best chance of flipping scum but your posts are causing me to seriously question if my tr on you is wrong.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (isolation #609) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1768, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@january if I’m scum here, I don’t unvote you and switch to Banaki. You’re making this extremely difficult for me to persuade Dann into lynching Banaki over you. :/
Yeah and I’m pretty much confidently tr everyone else.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #610) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1767, january wrote:
In post 1765, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1760, january wrote:will respond in a bit but does tmi stand for something other than “too much information”? i’m not what u mean by TRing someone as too much info
Meaning, I don't think your reasoning for Banakai!town is enough to justify the strength of read you seem to have on him. So that leads me to believe that maybe you have that read because you know his alignment.
ohhhh... that's what tmi means here. i thought it meant i was
giving
too much info but that makes a lot more sense

honestly i think that's the weakest part of my play this game. the problem was that once i got into the penguin read a few people just started pushing on me and i felt like i couldn't mention another FoS without getting called even more scummy for "trying to back out of a tunnel after realizing nobody would support it" or something like that. so i just... don't want banakai to be maf so i'm making myself pretty confident that he's not

but i don't think banakai has a higher scum potential than like
penguin or BS... or even pyrrha at this point

i know that there's a slight possibility that i'm embarrasing myself by hard defending scum but i think it's unlikely enough that i'm doing it

but the strongest argument i have against this is:
what benefit do i get from protecting banakai if i'm scum here? i'm honestly not gonna get townread if he flips town anyways so the whiteknighting (is that the right term) has literally no positive payoff for scum!january
The obvious “benefit” is you’re TMIing him town and you wanting to be flipped first isn’t exactly giving me confidence that it isn’t. If you’re scum here who knows he’s town, why wouldn’t you insist on being flipped first? because you know he’s town and you’re getting lynched after? Your response just doesn’t make sense if you’re town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #611) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1541, Blatant Scum wrote:Gamma - town
Dann - town
Pyrrha - town
Penguin - I think Dann had the point here, that Penguin would bus more obviously.

This leaves Banakai and January as possible scum.
We have 2 lynches.

VOTE: Banakai
Like in contrast this is obvtown as in his reads here, actually make sense, so we are lynching either january or banaki on the next two days, because my confidence in BS town, just keeps increasing.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (isolation #612) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:13 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1760, january wrote:will respond in a bit but does tmi stand for something other than “too much information”? i’m not what u mean by TRing someone as too much info
Meaning, I don't think your reasoning for Banakai!town is enough to justify the strength of read you seem to have on him. So that leads me to believe that maybe you have that read because you know his alignment.
Yeah, she keeps hard defending Banaki and throwing shade at everyone else. Maybe I’m wrong and january is the scum and Banaki really is just horribly bad town? These recent posts just don’t make sense coming from january town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1774 (isolation #613) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:15 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: january

Town!january doesn’t ask to be flipped first.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1790 (isolation #614) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:13 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1783, Blatant Scum wrote:Will be here after in weekend.
Try to not lynch January, will try to ISO herm
UNVOTE:

Fine
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #615) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1785, Dannflor wrote:it is really hard to objectively look at slots
when Pyrrha swings her vote every time someone implies there’s a chance she could be scum

Like I think she’s never scum here

But also it makes it hard to read the game because I’m not sure which parts are a genuine read
Dann, I am really getting irritated that you keep saying this nonsense about me. Read my reasoning and stop fucking misrepping me already!

I said. I don’t believe town!january would say she wanted to be flipped before Banaki because it makes 0 sense to do that as town
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #616) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1774, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:UNVOTE:

@Dann, exactly what part of this reads to you as my reason for voting january has anything to with anything OTHER than this?

And I also expect a fucking apology for your continual discrediting of my reasoning for making reads.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #617) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1791, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1785, Dannflor wrote:it is really hard to objectively look at slots
when Pyrrha swings her vote every time someone implies there’s a chance she could be scum

But also it makes it hard to read the game because I’m not sure which parts are a genuine read
Dann, I am really getting irritated that you keep saying this nonsense about me. Read my reasoning and stop fucking misrepping me already!

I said. I don’t believe town!january would say she wanted to be flipped before Banaki because it makes 0 sense to do that as town
Town!january only knows her alignment, no one else’s, well except of course for Gamma’s, so for her to say she wanted to be flipped before Banaki, regardless of how strong her confidence in her read on that slot, makes 0 sense as town.

It reads like as you said, she has a TMI on Banaki being town.

Otoh, it’s not at all suspicious if she instead were to say, “I refuse to vote Banaki, even to self-pres”, because that could even be seen as town indicative but to actually say, she should be flipped before someone no matter how confident she may be on their alignment, she can’t actually KNOW it unless she’s scum and that’s WHY I voted her but stop pushing her wrongheaded beliefs about me, especially when I clearly laid it out for you in black and white, EXACTLY what my reasoning was.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1794 (isolation #618) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

If january had said, I want to be flipped before Pyrrha, I would have still voted her. Town!january should never say she wanted to be flipped before ANYONE in this game, except maybe Gamma.

Sorry I lost my temper but I clearly gave my reasoning and because of your bs conibiasing on my reasons for making reads, you decided to completely disregard exactly what I wrote, so yeah I have every right to be fucking missed about that. Don’t do it again. If I give a valid reason for something, don’t fucking ignore that and substitute your own interpretation.

I really get pissed when people take something I clearly say and substitute a different interpretation of it. That’s extremely disrespectful to me and I would react just as strongly if you did that to me outside of the game. You probably didn’t mean to disrespect here but you did
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1795 (isolation #619) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1776, january wrote:

neither does scum!january

oh wait one of us is wrong and it isn't me
Why would town!you who presumably knows her own alignment, ever want to be flipped over another slot - regardless of how confident you are on your read of them? Can you explain this, because it makes absolutely no sense for town!ANYONE to be doing that?

I would never say as town, flip me before Dann, Penguin, BS. Because eventhough I’m extremely confident they’re all town, I don’t exactly KNOW they are. I could however make that statement about Gamma, because he is actually unofficially confirmed as IC.

Do you understand why I would be super suspicious of that?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #620) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:55 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1784, january wrote:oops i was going to lynch january guess i'll wait
:o

You’re not joking? You were seriously planning to self-hammer? Why? Why would you do that? You don’t KNOW Banaki’s alignment if you’re town, so why fall on your sword for him?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #621) » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:59 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1777, january wrote:
In post 1773, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Yeah, she keeps hard defending Banaki and throwing
shade at everyone else.
Maybe I’m wrong and january is the scum and Banaki really is just horribly bad town? These recent posts just don’t make sense coming from january town.
lol stop misrepping i'm sure all 1.5 people ive said are possible scum is "everyone else" right
It makes 0 sense to me that you have such a confident tr on Banaki that you would want to be flipped BEFORE him.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #622) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:04 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1796, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

You’re not joking? You were seriously planning to self-hammer? Why? Why would you do that? You don’t KNOW Banaki’s alignment if you’re town, so why fall on your sword for him?
Alright, I’m thinking maybe she was actually serious, if so I’m back to her being inexplicably drunk on Banaki koolade, I guess?

But I’ll wait to revote, because Dann will apparently ignore my clearly stated reasoning and claim it was because they didn’t locktown me and I don’t want to lose it on him again, when he clearly didn’t intentionally disrespect me but jsyk Dann, I am 100% not okay with what you did there.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #623) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:17 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Dann, somehow you have wrongly got this idea in your head that I automatically sr anyone wo expresses suspicion on me. That is very wrong. Read Topaz, where Ank wrongly insisted I was lockscum at one point. I never either sr or voted her for it. Ditto with RC in Newsroom and I could find tons of other games to back this up. If I’m not hardtown reading someone or I don’t buy their reasoning for sr me, yes, I will then sr them back and maybe even vote them. I did that to Ank in Coalition 1, after she tried to push a mislynch on me in Timeshift and it looked to me like she might again have been scum doing that. The point is, I don’t sr someone for wrongly sr me, if I think their reasons for doing so make sense to me, is my point but when you say that my reason for voting january was anything other than I specifically said it was, you not only disable MY personal effectiveness in trying to best try to solve this game, you also collectively hurt town’s - whether you even realize it or not.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1801 (isolation #624) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:25 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1788, january wrote:
In post 1785, Dannflor wrote:it is really hard to objectively look at slots when Pyrrha swings her vote every time someone implies there’s a chance she could be scum

i’ve noticed and i’ve avoided triggering this reaction on accident

i have no idea why i got swung on again? i didn’t even call her maf this time
Is it NOT just Dann who ignored my clearly stated reasoning? I said, you saying you wanted to be flipped BEFORE Banaki. I honestly don’t know how either you or Dann reads the reason I gave and comes up with, Pyrrha’s vote has jack to do with you not locktowning me or some bs?

But since you also misread my post, I honestly don’t know what to make of it.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #625) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 1:33 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@january, Dann, did I actually say something that made you ignore what I said right in the post where I voted and come up with an entirely different reason than the one I clearly stated?

I’m trying to decide now if I was actually misrepped, because I don’t understand how anyone could possibly misconstrue what I wrote?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #626) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:45 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
I apologize to everyone for losing my temper. I’ve just get really annoyed with people who I perceive as either misconstruing my actual words or trying to mindread me and deciding you know what I’m thinking better than I do. Now, I honestly do believe that this misrepping was in no way intentional but it still drives me nuts, whenever it happens. I’m truly sorry if I offended anyone by my response to it.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (isolation #627) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:08 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1813, Dannflor wrote:Pyrrha, do you feel most strongly about january or Banakai right now?
I don’t know if she was serious about wanting to self-hammer but one of them needs to be flipped today and Banaki should never get anywhere near LYLO, so it’s probably the better vote.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #628) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1820, january wrote:
In post 1796, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

???

i know its really hard to read sarcasm over the internets but you don't really believe i meant this do you...
Why did you say you should be flipped over a player over you, solely based on having a confident read on them?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1861 (isolation #629) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:14 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1828, january wrote:last ego post and then i'll answer (i might kinda be avoiding your question bc i honestly don't know what i think rn)

pyrrha - i didn't misrep you and i'm pretty sure dann didn't either. if anything it might have been a misunderstanding? but i do believe a lot of our comments on you are mostly true.

but you said this
In post 1768, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:@january
if I’m scum here,
I don’t unvote you and switch to Banaki. You’re making this extremely difficult for me to persuade Dann into lynching Banaki over you. :/
which suggests that you think i'm calling you scum?
and i don't recall ever saying or thinking that in any recent posts
No, I wrote that because it seemed that you thought I might be? And because it’s true, I wouldn’t have switched back to Banaki as scum.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #630) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1829, january wrote:
In post 1792, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:

And I also expect a fucking apology for your continual discrediting of my reasoning for making reads.
me too! can u apologize to me for misrepping me and saying that i
In post 1589, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:haven’t come up with even a single reason why [Penguin] is scum... no basis whatsoever.
ok im done
I still don’t agree that town!ANYONE should ever say that in this kind of setup. And I didn’t agree with your reasoning on Penguin but okay, I don’t know you and having a reason I wholeheartedly disagree with isn’t exactly the same as what you said. Okay, so it wasn’t 100% accurate, so sorry.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (isolation #631) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:19 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1830, january wrote:jk not done
In post 1793, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Otoh, it’s not at all suspicious if she instead were to say, “I refuse to vote Banaki, even to self-pres”, because that could even be seen as town indicative but to actually say, she should be flipped before someone no matter how confident she may be on their alignment, she can’t actually KNOW it unless she’s scum and that’s WHY I voted her but stop pushing her wrongheaded
beliefs about me,
especially when I clearly laid it out for you in black and white, EXACTLY what my reasoning was.
well first of all that's what i thought i said? or implied? or something?

second of all this setup is quite different than traditional setups bc me flipping myself doesn't mean i'm removing myself from the game. it means that i can actually make reads without worrying about you calling me scum for making reads you don't agree with (that's a collective "you" - not targeted at one person specifically).

and right here in bold you said you voted me so that i would stop holding some (idk what?) belief about you. so did you think i scumread you?

can you answer this bc it really sounds to me like you're saying you voted me for having a read on you (which i think you also misunderstood)
It was a typo. I meant to say, “your”.

It was directed to Dann.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #632) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1833, january wrote:at this point i'm like
55% penguin 35% BS and 10% paranoid
Okay, I’m not interested in lynching january anymore.

Definitely not today anyway. I feel rn, she has more mislynchbait equity than scum equity.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #633) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1834, january wrote:it makes me happy that you're interacting with me rn so i gave you some townpoints

and i guess there's some "majority's probably right" influence and i'm extra un-confident because everyone agrees that i'm wrong

but i still dunno what exactly you've done to make yourself so supertown that i get scumread for pushing on you
???

I already told you why?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #634) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:23 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1835, PenguinPower wrote:I think a lot of it is meta based and you haven't played with me before so you don't know.

I'm a little less confident you are scum right now, but like you, my lynch pool is you > BS.
How is BS scummier than Banaki?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (isolation #635) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:25 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1838, Dannflor wrote:He says intent to hammer January a couple days ago and now is like “wait let me ISO her this weeekend”?

He hasn’t taken a hard stance this day phase.

And tbh, he was in a very good position after the sheep flip
How do you figure that? Sheep made him look like his buddy and never made even any attempt to distance him.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #636) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1839, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1836, january wrote:
In post 1834, january wrote:but i still dunno what exactly you've done to make yourself so supertown that i get scumread for pushing on you
if i am lynched i will force you all to answer this question tomorrow

so if you don't want to/don't know how to answer this question then you should not lynch me

just kidding

mostly
Already answered...
Oh :lol: january meant Penguin. Yeah, that explains why what she said didn’t make any sense to me.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #637) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1841, Dannflor wrote:Also contrary to Pyrrha, I do find the “Why would sheep defend me” question before getting on the wagon yesterday a somewhat above rand SvS interaction
I think either you misunderstood my point or I wasn’t clear enough. Sure, it could also have come from scum but Banaki was completely frozen during sheep wagon, was my point.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #638) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1845, Dannflor wrote:I changed my mind

VOTE: BS

This isn’t even a compromise, I think this is just scum.

Look at his ISO today and tell me what he’s done. He’s been town read for lack of agenda but he doesn’t need an agenda if January and Banakai are lined up as mislynches. Hell, eth0s, who is dead, has provided more hard content than him.
eth0s wants Banaki. What?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #639) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1869, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1867, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1838, Dannflor wrote:He says intent to hammer January a couple days ago and now is like “wait let me ISO her this weeekend”?

He hasn’t taken a hard stance this day phase.

And tbh, he was in a very good position after the sheep flip
How do you figure that? Sheep made him look like his buddy and never made even any attempt to distance him.
Sure. But Banakai was set to be lynched anyway, whatever sheep did wasn't enough to town spew him. BS on the other hand was in a perfectly fine position, which would explain sheep's lack of will to fight a little better than Banakai, I think.
Sheep put BS in a terrible position, so hard disagree with you on that.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1873 (isolation #640) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Sheep was voting him and everyone but apparently me and eth0s, aren’t seeing that as distancing?

Also, I recently finished modding a game town!BS played in and he asked the exact same role pm colour question in that game. He trolls in every game he’s in.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #641) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:35 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Don’t hammer BS until you hear from him and eth0s.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #642) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1875, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1871, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1845, Dannflor wrote:I changed my mind

VOTE: BS

This isn’t even a compromise, I think this is just scum.

Look at his ISO today and tell me what he’s done. He’s been town read for lack of agenda but he doesn’t need an agenda if January and Banakai are lined up as mislynches. Hell, eth0s, who is dead, has provided more hard content than him.
eth0s wants Banaki. What?
I didn't say he didn't?
So, why ignore his case? Why not wait to hear from both him and BS before we possibly mislynch? I don’t understand why you’re tr Banaki being frozen during sheep wagon.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1878 (isolation #643) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1876, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1873, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Sheep was voting him and everyone but apparently me and eth0s, aren’t seeing that as distancing?

Also, I recently finished modding a game town!BS played in and he asked the exact same role pm colour question in that game. He trolls in every game he’s in.
So logically, BS would also troll in games that he is scum.

I don't see it as distancing because it is:

A: Very 1-directional
2: Doesn't actually accomplish anything to get Banakai out of the lynch pool after sheep's flip
I don’t know how you can say this. Isn’t that a big part of why you don’t think he’s scum here?

Because sheep was voting him?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #644) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:10 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

And I’m totally not a fan of compromise lynches, they’re usually wrong. And no way is BS making it to endgame anyway, right?

If scum, he can’t have primed more than two players and based on what Gamma has said, probably none.

Because she primed me, N1 and you N2, so scum!whomever likely target me N1 and you N2, right?

Because you were way more obvtown D1 than I was and definitely sheep’s biggest threat.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1880 (isolation #645) » Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

So my point is that if I’m right that scum doused you N1 and me N2, then no one has likely been ignited yet, so if BS has no agenda and no targets, how does scum!him win with no agenda?

Like I suppose it’s possible but why was Banaki frozen during sheep lynch? Unless you and Penguin can show me why that’s town. I don’t agree.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #646) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:53 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Yeah, I agree with eth0s. I don’t know if I’d fight a BS lynch over a january lynch anymore but I still think Banaki looks scummier than BS.

Here’s the main reason. Why didn’t sheep walk back his hardtown read on him? I mean it’s definitely possible but does scum going down usually keep their buddy in that position?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #647) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:02 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I also think BS unvote stopped january lynch, so what exactly was the scum motivation for that? I definitely don’t want to rush this yet, which is why I haven’t voted.

I want to case BS again but why was town!Banaki frozen?

Also, BS pretending to fake CC Gamma is kind of a strange thing for scum to do.

In most games I’ve been in, scum hard defending a slot to the extent sheep did and more significantly - never walked back on - usually winds up being town. In the MU game I was in, scum hard defended a player we mislynched who he whiteknighted.

So even if sheep initially hard defending BS didn’t look good, his not walking it back later does.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1885 (isolation #648) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:42 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
In post 376, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.13

LynchingWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

Psyche
(2): Pyrrha Nikos, eth0s
Blatant Scum
(1): PenguinPower
sheepsaysmeep
(1): Dannflor
Banakai
(1): Gamma Emerald

Not Voting
(4): Psyche, Blatant Scum, sheepsaysmeep, Banakai

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-16 07:30:00).

Mod notes:
Psyche is the new Pine[/area]
In post 425, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.14

Banakai
(2): Gamma Emerald, sheepsaysmeep
Blatant Scum
(1): PenguinPower
sheepsaysmeep
(1): Dannflor
eth0s
(1): Pyrrha Nikos
Psyche
(1): eth0s

Not Voting
(3): Psyche, Blatant Scum, Banakai

Deadline:

Mod notes:
Psyche is the new Pine[/area]
In post 450, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.15

eth0s
(3): Pyrrha Nikos, PenguinPower, Dannflor
Banakai
Psyche

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
Dannflor is V/LA until the 11th[/area]
In post 481, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.16

eth0s
Banakai
Pyrrha Nikos

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 514, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.17

eth0s
Banakai
Pyrrha Nikos

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 526, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.18

eth0s
Banakai
Pyrrha Nikos

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 565, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.19

eth0s
(4): Pyrrha Nikos, PenguinPower, Dannflor, Banakai
Banakai
Pyrrha Nikos

Not Voting
(2): Psyche, Blatant Scum

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 598, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.20

eth0s
(4): Pyrrha Nikos, PenguinPower, Banakai, Gamma Emerald
Pyrrha Nikos
Banakai
(1): sheepsaysmeep

Not Voting
(3): Psyche, Blatant Scum, Dannflor

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 601, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.21

eth0s
(4): Pyrrha Nikos, PenguinPower, Banakai, Gamma Emerald
Pyrrha Nikos
Banakai

Not Voting
(3): Psyche, Blatant Scum, Dannflor

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 604, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.22

eth0s
(5): Pyrrha Nikos, PenguinPower, Banakai, Gamma Emerald, Psyche
<-- LYNCH

Pyrrha Nikos
Banakai

Not Voting
(2): Blatant Scum, Dannflor

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 606, Plotinus wrote:
Night 1

Morning dawns in the forest. It is now day 2.
[/area]

Wow, this is super interesting. Sheep was on Banaki all of D1 too. Scum often votes their buddy early game, to create fake distancing. I didn’t even realize that sheep was on him that early. This looks especially bad for Banaki.

Had sheep not been on Banaki until D2, I think they would look a lot less like buddies here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #649) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:50 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 968, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.13

LynchingWith 8 votes in play, it takes 5 to lynch.

sheepsaysmeep
(2): Dannflor, PenguinPower
Psyche
(2): Banakai, Gamma Emerald
Banakai
(2): sheepsaysmeep, Blatant Scum
Gamma Emerald
(1): Psyche

Not Voting

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-27 13:15:00).

Mod notes:
:][/area]
Would both scums be on the same wagon?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1887 (isolation #650) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Spoiler:
In post 975, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.14

sheepsaysmeep
(3): Dannflor, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald
Banakai
Psyche
(1): Banakai
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 1047, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.15

sheepsaysmeep
Banakai
Psyche
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 1061, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.16

sheepsaysmeep
Banakai
Psyche
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 1076, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.17

sheepsaysmeep
Banakai
Psyche
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 1100, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.18

sheepsaysmeep
Banakai
Psyche
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting

Deadline:

Mod notes:
In post 1156, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 2.19

sheepsaysmeep
(5): Dannflor, PenguinPower, Gamma Emerald, Pyrrha Nikos, Blatant Scum
<-- LYNCH

Psyche
Gamma Emerald
Banakai

Not Voting
(0):
None.

Deadline:

Mod notes:
A lynch![/area]

And BS finally jumps off of Banaki to hammer sheep.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #651) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:00 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1881, Plotinus wrote:
Official Vote Count 3.22

LynchingWith 7 votes in play, it takes 4 to lynch.

Blatant Scum
(2): Dannflor, PenguinPower
january
(1): Gamma Emerald
Banakai

Not Voting
(3): january, Pyrrha Nikos, Blatant Scum

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-12-10 09:00:00).

Mod notes:
Dannflor is V/LA until Wednesday.

Click here for combined mod & backup mod ISO.[/area]
@Banaki, why have you still not unvoted yourself?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #652) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:02 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1888, PenguinPower wrote:You mean - when sheep looks like the lynch for the day, BS jumps on the wagon...

Spoiler:

:lol:

Yeah, that sudden hammer doesn’t look great for him but Banaki need to un self-vote and actually play if town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1891 (isolation #653) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1858, Banakai wrote:im very split on BS. I see where your coming from but I wouldn't feel totally good voting the guy who litterally claimed scum after he cools down and starts acting normal
What does this even mean?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1892 (isolation #654) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:28 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

@Banaki, I’ll break it down this way for you. I’m never scum here and I don’t think Dann or Penguin is either. Gamma is IC. That leaves you, january and BS.

One of you three is very likely the last scum, so this is kind of pinging me. Iow, you not having a strong position on either BS or january, isn’t helping me exactly clear you.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (isolation #655) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 2:36 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so it doesnt matter might as well get lynched
Now the reason I don’t like this, is because sr me could possibly be a way of avoiding being on either january or BS wagon. If you continue to push me let’s say and not take a strong stand on either january or BS - one way or another, it looks bad.

In a way, january taking a strong protown stand on you, makes her look pretty good here.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1894 (isolation #656) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 4:03 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1710, Banakai wrote:pyyrha stop being preemptively cocky about "figuring out" I'm scum

legit the only ppl who do this crap are scum

id vote you but again nobody else is gonna so
it doesnt matter might as well get lynched
No because if you’re actually town, this is gamethrowing.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #657) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1895, january wrote:feel like being contrarian today

well its actually a lot harder to show gamethrowing in this setup which is kinda funny

theoretically if someone thinks they have good reads but they're considered super scummy it's in their best interest to lynch themselves

so hey we don't call this gamethrowing we just call it
annoying
(:
It’s not good for us if he’s actually town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1899 (isolation #658) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1896, PenguinPower wrote:I want january to be town so.....she is now.

BS > Banakai
Banakai > BS

Don't care which.
BS is at least playing, so he is likely to be more sortable. I still think the whole frozen thing during sheep wagon, makes little sense to me.

So Banaki
BS
january

I guess.

I think sheep would have tried to distance BS more if he was his buddy and he did say that RC replacing out was the last thing he wanted and he sounded sincere saying it.

And sheep’s progression on Banaki was weird but then it was weird on a lot of slots. I also think it’s really strange that Banaki had sheep as his top town. You don’t usually have the slot pushing you as your top town and he has no reaction whatsoever to the sheep wagon. It just really makes no sense at all.

I’m also wondering if his wafflng on BS and either sr me or self-voting as a way, to stall the game. BS really isn’t doing that.

I think I will probably vote Banaki because gut says he’s scummier.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (isolation #659) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1900, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wot
idk if “BS is playing” is a valid statement
Everyone is playing more than Banaki, which granted is an extremely low bar. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (isolation #660) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1902, Dannflor wrote:Banakai has done more stuff today than BS tbh
Like?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #661) » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1904, Dannflor wrote:post about reads
All he said was he didn’t want to lynch BS? Am I missing something?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #662) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1910, eth0s wrote:is it bad that I would rather lynch BS than deal with a replacement in that slot?
Actually that’s a very good reason not to lynch him, since the replacement might become more readable like january, for example. I’m sure had she not replaced into that slot, we’d be powerlynching Psyche today.

So, you’d now prefer BS over Banaki? He’s another slot, that isn’t getting any easier to read, so in an ideal world, both would get replaced.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #663) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1931, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh I see now
Hmmmm
BS will you do everything in your power to actually catch up today?
In post 1932, Blatant Scum wrote:No.
But VOTE: banakai is now the best vote.
In post 1933, Blatant Scum wrote:I am busy hacking Penguin's house to make his electronics do funny things at night.
What are you doing dude?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #664) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:32 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1919, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 1918, Gamma Emerald wrote:That was a pressure L-1 but w/e
Just don't put people on L-1 tomorrow, since you may have only one lynch.
I will try to read January during night. Hopefully I can follow her though process.
You need to explain why, saying you plan to case january is less important than you explaining you Banaki vote.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #665) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1940, PenguinPower wrote:
Can we just lynch this please?

I mean - we have a self-voter and a guy who is trying so hard to do nothing at all, I don't really don't care which one first, but
he said he was going to hack me so...let's do this one first.
:lol:

This game.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #666) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Like both are being antitown but which one is scum?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #667) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I think january is very likely town, so it’s between BS and Banaki.

I think BS is looking worse today, so I’m not opposed to voting there. Him saying he wants to case january and then just naked voting Banaki looks really bad, so if you guys want, I’m willing to hammer.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #668) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:39 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

intent to hammer

Just let me know guys.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #669) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

VOTE: Blatant Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1963 (isolation #670) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

I was in part motivated to avenge you. And that last post BS made was super scummy. Sheep’s panicking makes perfect sense now.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #671) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1959, Plotinus wrote:
Game Events

day 1
  • eth0s
    is lynched with 0 scum on his wagon.

night 1
  • Gamma Emerald
    is dousing
    Pyrrha Nikos
  • The arsonists
    are priming
    Dannflor
    . (success: Dannflor is primed)

day 2
  • sheepsaysmeep
    is lynched with 1 scum on his wagon.

night 2
  • Gamma Emerald
    is dousing
    Dannflor
  • The arsonists
    is priming
    Pyrrha Nikos
    . (success: Pyrrha Nikos is primed)

day 3
  • Blatant Scum

Links

Links
  • Public thread
  • Mod PT
  • Arsonist PT (will be released in (expired on 2019-12-07 23:20:00), or sooner if the arsonists agree, or a bit later if I go to bed on time tomorrow night.)
  • Dead thread
  • january's notes (will be released in (expired on 2019-12-07 23:20:00), or sooner if january agrees, or a bit later if I go to bed on time tomorrow night.)
So, had we mislynched Banaki, scum could have ignited both me and Dann tonight.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #672) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:54 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

That really ought to be seen as a scumtell. In Newsroom, scum!SS kept going on about how “dangerous” it was to leave RC in the game.

Only thing surprised me, is that sheep never attempted to distance BS, when he was no longer in jeopardy. And BS, explicitly scumclaimed on more than one occasion.

Saying this was his scumgame and claiming he doused exactly what did do.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #673) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:56 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1976, Plotinus wrote:
In post 1965, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
Spoiler: game events
Game Events

day 1
  • eth0s

night 1
  • Gamma Emerald
    is dousing
    Pyrrha Nikos
  • The arsonists
    are priming
    Dannflor

day 2
  • sheepsaysmeep

night 2
  • Gamma Emerald
    is dousing
    Dannflor
  • The arsonists
    is priming
    Pyrrha Nikos

day 3
  • Blatant Scum

Links

Links
  • Public thread
  • Mod PT
  • Arsonist PT (will be released in (expired on 2019-12-07 23:20:00), or sooner if the arsonists agree, or a bit later if I go to bed on time tomorrow night.)
  • Dead thread
  • january's notes (will be released in (expired on 2019-12-07 23:20:00), or sooner if january agrees, or a bit later if I go to bed on time tomorrow night.)
So, had we mislynched Banaki, scum could have ignited both me and Dann tonight.
They could have, but then it would have been Gamma, january, Penguin and Blatant Scum alive for MYLO, and then suppose you mislynch january, then during the night Blatant Scum primes Gamma, and then it's LYLO with Gamma, Penguin, and Blatant Scum, which would have been a pretty hard LYLO.

Most likely, if you mislynched Banaki then Gamma would have been primed, then mislynch january for the win (igniting you, Dann, Gamma, leaving only Penguin and Blatant Scum alive
January replacing in was the best thing that could have happened.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #674) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1978, RadiantCowbells wrote:Unfortunately town say the same garbage too
If they’re actually trying to push you out of the game as a pl and not because you’ve actually done anything to warrant it, I’d lean scum on that over town.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #675) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Thanks Plotinus, the worst for modding.

I love being the hammer that won us the game. :)
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #676) » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:55 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1987, january wrote:
Pyrrha Nikos wrote:Only thing surprised me, is that sheep never attempted to distance BS, when he was no longer in jeopardy.
hence my argument against relying on interaction/partner reads
In post 1980, Pyrrha Nikos wrote:
In post 1978, RadiantCowbells wrote:Unfortunately town say the same garbage too
If they’re actually trying to push you out of the game as a pl and not because you’ve actually done anything to warrant it, I’d lean scum on that over town.
BS was maf this time but he probably would have acted pretty similar as town lol
it's just him trying to make meta consistent and unreadable
Him continuing to stall on casing you and then naked voting Banaki without explanation, looked so over the top scummy, I just couldn’t ignore it.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2002 (isolation #677) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 2000, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Game Events

day 1
  • eth0s

night 1
  • Gamma Emerald
    is dousing
    Pyrrha Nikos
  • The arsonists
    are priming
    Dannflor

day 2
  • sheepsaysmeep

night 2
  • Gamma Emerald
    is dousing
    Dannflor
  • The arsonists
    is priming
    Pyrrha Nikos

day 3
  • Blatant Scum

Links

Links
HOLY SHIT HE ACTUALLY CLAIMED HIS ACTIONS
Like what the fuuuuuuck
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2003 (isolation #678) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:38 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 1992, Banakai wrote:gg everyone

i'll admit I don't rly have good reads sometimes. I did see the possibilty of BS being scum (I was very for him early in the game, the last day I noticed he started acting towny which I did think might be suspicious, but I just thought pyyrha was being more sus)

I did get frustrated cause ppl call me scum for having bad reads, and felt I was as good as dead in this game cause nobody would believe me

i did feel like if we lynched me we still probably would have won
You shouldn’t accuse someone of leading mislynches on town when you’re equally gung ho about it. I read that as being transparently dishonest.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2007 (isolation #679) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 2:37 am

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 2004, Blatant Scum wrote:I would actually contribute today...
Dude, you promised to case january then you didn’t. When Gamma asked if you’d contribute, your response was no but Banaki is a good vote and something about messing with Penguin’s electronics. :lol:

and this was after being prodded 4 freaking times!

You seriously thought we were going to let you live after that?
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2012 (isolation #680) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Why? As january correctly pointed out, the logically correct play is to always lynch the ACTIVE antitown player over the PASSIVE one.
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #681) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

Wow, that scum PT was beyond underwhelming. :lol:
Pyrrha Nikos
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Pyrrha Nikos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #682) » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by Pyrrha Nikos »

In post 2014, Gamma Emerald wrote:Subject: Micro 898 | Forest Fire | Arsonists
Blatant Scum wrote:Do as you wish.
I am really bad in night killing.
Idk about this, both of them were good targets and you ended up dodging me by picking the possibly weaker option
I think sheep wanted to change it but then he flaked, so BS wound up getting them right be default.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”