Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1352 (isolation #0) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

UNVOTE:
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1353 (isolation #1) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:39 pm

I'm very sorry to hear that this game I wanted to join needed a replacement. It truly saddens me to see DkKoba and DonCorleone leave and this is in no way related to my desire to play with a waterfowl who shall remain nameless.

Anyway.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1354 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:41 pm

I tried to follow this game from the start but then it was fast and I didn't.

I have a few more boring days at work with which to read up, though, so I should be able to read everything. No promises about retention will be made.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1356 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:45 pm

That sounds like a bad idea. What if I want to engage people about stuff I read?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1358 (isolation #4) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:46 pm

Also, what if I end up townreading Alduskkel...

(Well I already know the answer to that. People will ignore me and hammer him anyway.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1359 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:47 pm

In post 1357, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what if aldus is scum

it would be glorious
I mean it's not like the wagon's gonna disappear if I don't hammer it now. If I'm gonna hammer him, I'd rather it be an informed decision.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1361 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:48 pm

In post 1351, Micc wrote:the worst (1) - skitter30
This intrigues me and I would like to know more about it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1363 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:50 pm

Well I find the opposite :P

Sorry. Not hammering tonight. We can talk about it again tomorrow when I hopefully have read at least some of the thread.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1506 (isolation #8) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:38 am

In post 1480, lilith2013 wrote:SS get in here so I can read you
phine

reading now
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1507 (isolation #9) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:42 am

In post 116, the worst wrote:
In post 112, skitter30 wrote:Tend to have a better trackrecord on you by giving you space
agree w this generally

i guess i feel less motivated to kick off a more intense discussion than usual bc you're not feeling well
normally like for e.g. it occurred to me to ask why you're quite neutral towards a lot of the players who are easier to push into alignment-spewing
I have a galaxy brain scumping on this that's probably stupid
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1509 (isolation #10) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:48 am

In post 182, the worst wrote:I'd actually say I'm very careful and fluid with reads in general.
I also think most of the nonmech posts I've made in this game have been inflammatory but I'm not gonna immigrate a gamebot bc I'm not a gamebot :?
Tag yourself, I'm a gamebot
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1527 (isolation #11) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:10 am

In post 346, Miccro Mask wrote:Koba

I mean this in the nicest way

You’re an idiot, and you have no idea how to read me, and you should really sheep datisi and skitter both of whom *do* have an idea of how to read me
oh no
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1534 (isolation #12) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:26 am

In post 490, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Now they're all voting me cuz revenge - kinda sad cuz I was hoping we could just have a chill time and keep games separate from each other.

So it has nothing to do with 1 random vote this game, Datisi driving the train cuz this is some kind of coping mechanism for him.
What.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1535 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:27 am

I've changed my mind I don't want to read this :X

(I still will but I'm not gonna like it)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1537 (isolation #14) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:28 am

that one

technically the one after now
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1540 (isolation #15) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:30 am

will do thank you.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1541 (isolation #16) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:33 am

In post 664, bugspray wrote:also i have just discovered ska punk
best post of the game
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1543 (isolation #17) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:39 am

it's definitely stupid

the idea was that he possibly wanted to give that response and was sort of looking for an excuse to, and so he didn't realize the post wasn't directed at him
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1551 (isolation #18) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:49 am

In post 1545, lilith2013 wrote:What does galaxy brain mean
like, overcomplicated but possibly dumb logic
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1553 (isolation #19) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:50 am

In post 1548, lilith2013 wrote:idk how to read duck and I'm locktowning you so I'm probably just gonna trust whatever read you have on him
nooo my worst weakness

responsibility
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1558 (isolation #20) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:54 am

In post 1554, lilith2013 wrote:oh I just realized, is this a reference to that meme that's like the brain exploding thingy
yes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1559 (isolation #21) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:54 am

In post 1556, lilith2013 wrote:hmm. are you not worried about me locktowning you?
I'm terrified about it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1561 (isolation #22) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:02 am

man why did I get the obvtown side of this argument lol

I would have totally played on the alt too :3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1562 (isolation #23) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:03 am

In post 1560, lilith2013 wrote:terrified because?
I don't like making decisions

I also am scared of you and you not being able to engage me probably makes it that much harder
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1564 (isolation #24) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:04 am

I wish you had replaced Koba and I had replaced Don.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1567 (isolation #25) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:08 am

I am scared of misreading you, and I think that you not having to read me will make you harder to read for me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1569 (isolation #26) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:16 am

convince me that your role doesn't make sense as scum :3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1571 (isolation #27) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:17 am

In post 984, skitter30 wrote:I'll also say that i'm incredibly capable of writing that as scum so
this seems at odds to my experience with your scum game
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1573 (isolation #28) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:19 am

In post 1570, lilith2013 wrote:you can't read me by play?
I have no idea if I can
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1576 (isolation #29) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:19 am

The scum role PM was sent together to my main
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1579 (isolation #30) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:37 am

In post 1103, the worst wrote:Image

what's an alt?
Good post <3

Though am I crazy because I thought Don outed already?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1582 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:39 am

In post 1205, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont think donc actually believed that koba dayvigged him
This
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1626 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:12 am

In post 1618, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1616, the worst wrote:
In post 1582, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1205, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont think donc actually believed that koba dayvigged him
This
THANK YOU x2
But you were still townreading DC?
He explained this later

He didn't believe the dayvig but he was afraid it was real
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1628 (isolation #33) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:12 am

In post 1619, skitter30 wrote:ss i'm not quite solid on but i thought dc was town + he doesn't feel stilted really in the way i caught him in jk++
I did not replace DC, I replaced Koba
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1629 (isolation #34) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:13 am

DkKoba was like really really town I'm a bit sad that I have that slot because now I don't have a hill to die on :3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1641 (isolation #35) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:19 am

do not feed the ducks, this includes putting bread and/or words in their mouths.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1650 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:25 am

In post 1646, lilith2013 wrote:SS you asked for mech reasons for me to be town and I gave you stuff and you didn’t respond which is making me a little sad
I am still processing it

What would you have wanted me to say, "no that's bullshit" or "yup you're conftown now"?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1675 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:46 am

In post 1667, skitter30 wrote:we're not eliminating me today!
i wouldn't, like, force a tw vote but like he's the scummiest person rn to me
In post 1669, the worst wrote:we're not eliminating me either!
the PR soft trick doesn't work if you both do it :X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1677 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:47 am

I ship it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1723 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:08 am

In post 1721, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 1715, the worst wrote:bbs it's fucking cold my hands hurt
I was like ????? and then oh right winter
yup I had this exact reaction

American chauvinists smh
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1816 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:15 pm

In post 1789, lilith2013 wrote:Gah

Also SS whenever you’re ready I do wanna talk to you
about what
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1827 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:21 pm

In post 1818, lilith2013 wrote:where are you in terms of reads and stuff
I have nothing on this whole ducky/skitter/alduskkel fustercluck.

I think Pooky is town and I think you are town. I trust Datisi on bugspray and think Datisi himself is mildly towny.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1831 (isolation #42) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:24 pm

In post 1828, lilith2013 wrote:Do you think I’m confbiasing myself on Aldus?
Yes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1834 (isolation #43) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:26 pm

sounds like a crackpot theory to me. If he really asked the mod for a scum-motivated reason he just wouldn't have said anything about it, in all likelihood. He wouldn't have brought it up unless he genuinely thought there was a valid town justification for it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1837 (isolation #44) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:28 pm

I don't know about anyone else but I don't see Pooky's play as consistent enough for that catch to be relevant.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1840 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:32 pm

I would think you should find that less suspicious than most people knowing that you are town and it wasn't a heavy-handed distancing tactic.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1942 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:23 am

In post 1897, Datisi wrote:scumslips are a thing but happen much less than people calling things scumslips
this
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2018 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:24 pm

In post 2015, skitter30 wrote:Lilith! Does this game look anything like my scumgame ?
I know I wasn't asked but not really
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2020 (isolation #48) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:27 pm

The trick is to do no thinking until lylo

then scum can't set up the lylo they want because they don't know what anyone's reads are going to be
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2022 (isolation #49) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:28 pm

In post 2017, the worst wrote:i feel like i've explained why skitter is my #1 scumread in quite a lot of detail u_u
Can you give me the sparknotes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2023 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:28 pm

Not that I couldn't look it up, but I think I can process it better this way.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2035 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 4:52 pm

I can't imagine that meta from a bastard game such as that is all that good
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2079 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:20 am

Datisi what was your overall impression of bugs
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2127 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:10 am

In post 2125, skitter30 wrote:also ss, what do u think of raven?
Her posting is pretty sketchy, but I feel like I must be out of practice or something because it's incredibly bad form to get a scumread on someone from their opening posts.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2133 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:02 am

V/LA until Monday
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2136 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:05 am

I'm sorry, I'll try to schedule my family vacations to make my online mafia games more convenient next time :3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2140 (isolation #56) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:08 am

But not on day 1!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2509 (isolation #57) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:37 pm

I am le back

Reading up in a few hours
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2527 (isolation #58) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:51 am

In post 2524, lilith2013 wrote:I’m waiting for SS to catch up.
aah the pressure!

Ok I'm sorry I lied. I'll catch up today though :X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2530 (isolation #59) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:03 am

Okay I am doing this
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2531 (isolation #60) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:04 am

In post 2162, Alduskkel wrote:@lilith: I mean a lot of your slots' content was Koba vs DC which was just NAI toxic spam
this is not something you can present without proof. toxic spam can, and frequently is, AI.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2532 (isolation #61) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:09 am

In post 2257, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2254, skitter30 wrote:because, again, it's based on your actions in this game, and how your read on me has shifted.

- started with a minor townlean despite admitting to not reading the game (scummy, irregardless of prior meta)
- talking to me like you think i'm town and defending me. i'm aware that you tend to defend townreads with tmi etc etc etc. that doesn't change the fact that your townread is basically unfounded and isn't backed up by anything. given that context, defending me is strange there. like the point isn't that you were defending me. the point is that you were defending me while you admitted that you didn't have enough context to actually develop a read of that strength on me.
- upon me calling you out on it, the townread vanishes
That is patently false and also once again not scum indicative for me. I think you are afraid to push tw because you know he’s town and you’re pushing me to avoid that 1v1. And you linking me with Aldus, which you have yet to give a single reason for is also bs.

VOTE: Skitter

Fine, let’s go 1v1.
Hmm.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2533 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:11 am

I buy town Raven from that post.

Do I buy correct Raven? Maybe? I think this gamestate would be unusually twisted for both skitter/duck being town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2534 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:11 am

In post 2260, skitter30 wrote:you realize that if i were scum scared of pushing a mislynch on tw .... i just don't pick a fight with him?
this gives me city flashbacks LOL
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2535 (isolation #64) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:12 am

In post 2288, Raven Branwen wrote:Her push on me is wrongheaded but I can’t ignore the obvious sincerity behind it. Sorry Skitter. :/
Hmmmmmmmm
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2536 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:16 am

dsjstr is in this game !! what.

let's kill dsjstr, when someone disappears from my radar THAT much I think they're > rand scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2537 (isolation #66) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:16 am

In post 2324, Alduskkel wrote:i'm actually really scared that if i don't get eliminated today then we'll eliminate someone green and then i just get eliminated day 2, which is even worse
HmMmMmMmMm
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2538 (isolation #67) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:19 am

In post 2369, lilith2013 wrote:maybe we should wait for him to come back before hammering
thanks, I appreciate it

I'm not sure I want Alduskkel to die after reading

actually that's a lie I totally said something like that in JK9++ didn't I
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2539 (isolation #68) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:21 am

In post 3084, Something_Smart wrote:The case on lilith is similarly tenuous, and while I almost certainly should be voting my counterwagon here, I'm not sure that it would actually be better for the game if she got lynched.
Ah yes

It was about my scumbuddy too lol, but sadly Alduskkel didn't name any particular person he wanted to protect.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2540 (isolation #69) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:22 am

In post 2378, Alduskkel wrote:Really skitter? You don't have anything you feel the need to respond to? What about Datisi and Pooky's posts suggesting that we're linked? If you really think I'll flip red, then shouldn't that concern you? If you're content for the day to end on me, then why are you leaving your vote on Raven? Are you uninterested in convincing people to vote Raven? What about my questions to you about the worst?

VOTE: skitter30

I know people are gonna be like haha Alduscum is just distancing but if/when I flip green please keep a close eye on skitter. I think town would be concerned that they're being seen as a scumbuddy to one of their scumreads, but skitter knows I'll flip green so she's like "eh, doesn't matter."

I also know I've said I thought skitter was town but I'm honestly thinking my paranoia earlier was right.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2541 (isolation #70) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:23 am

In post 2401, Datisi wrote: strikes me as so Fake As Fuck
Datisi once again echoing my thoughts exactly
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2542 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:23 am

Then again if it isn't fake it's a pretty good point.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2543 (isolation #72) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:25 am

In post 2440, Alduskkel wrote:pooky what the fuck
okay but this is also something I identify with after reading, like, 60% of Pooky posts.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2544 (isolation #73) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:28 am

In post 2446, the worst wrote:i'd heal this coalition
You'd heal a coalition that you're not in?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2545 (isolation #74) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:30 am

In post 2489, the worst wrote:i am not sure if i actually want to hammer aldus
i just like
wish people would vote skitter because she's scum
) :
I would vote skitter probably
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2546 (isolation #75) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:31 am

In post 2500, Raven Branwen wrote:viewtopic.php?f=83&t=83668&user_select%5B%5D=34286

Here Lillith, Skitter. this is my scumgame. Do you think I sound anything even close to that here?
Raven didn't post a trust fall fail gif, she's locktown here. gg
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2547 (isolation #76) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:32 am

In post 2506, skitter30 wrote:not if you're scum with aldu ...
Hard disagree? If Raven is scum with Alduskkel surely she ends his misery now before they give up more associatives?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2552 (isolation #77) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:51 am

In post 2550, lilith2013 wrote:SS I’m super concerned that we have really different views of the game state atm and like how do we reconcile that? Because one of us has to be wrong
we do ?

My readlist is like

lilith, pooky
Datisi, Raven
duck
Dsjtdhvgkbcd
Skitter Thirty, Alduskkel

What is yours?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2555 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:52 am

If you want me to name the tiers they are townread, townlean, null-town, null-scum, scumlean.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2556 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:53 am

Yeah those look pretty similar to me
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2558 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:54 am

I think it's plausible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2561 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:57 am

Skitter or Alduskkel. I'm pretty agnostic between them.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2562 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:58 am

I think skitter's flip probably helps us more.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2567 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:00 am

aaa?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2573 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:06 am

In post 2571, lilith2013 wrote:SS please talk to me about duck I don’t know how to read him
I think it's mostly about fighting for what he believes in?

I don't really have a great handle on what exactly works to read him, but I do have a pretty decent track record. I don't really lean strongly one way yet but I can get back to you when I do.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2574 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:07 am

In post 2572, lilith2013 wrote:Seriously I’m like against personally using meta because I think I just confbias myself into seeing whatever I’m looking for that proves my original reason for meta-diving
Using meta from memory and personal experience good

Meta diving bad

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2618 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 9:13 am

In post 2612, skitter30 wrote:i thought the 'theme' of the gimmick was 'things that are provable', which is also partially why i bought the dayvig claim, cuz it fit with mine + i was working off the assumption that the mask role was provable as vt/vanilla
:thonk:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2716 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:51 am

Hi
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2717 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:52 am

this is me checking in, I'm caught up and willing to respect the wishes of skitter/ducky. If skitter is not confirmed town tomorrow I would recommend hanging her first but definitely absolutely and wholly one of them dies tomorrow.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2718 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 11:52 am

skitter if your role is not capable of confirming you tomorrow, now might be a good time to say so.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2723 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:05 pm

look you should not have to read me this game lol. koba was extremely town.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2830 (isolation #91) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:52 am

In post 2754, Datisi wrote:discussion why a confirmed vanilla was killed over two claimed PRs go:
because... skitter and ducky are both town? :X

big yikes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2838 (isolation #92) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:23 am

In post 2831, Raven Branwen wrote:Skittter is confirmed by Dats but how is duckling confirmed by this? Or am I misunderstanding this?
I'm just spitballing. It is weird that skitter didn't die if scum knew she'd become confirmed and they couldn't RB her.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2839 (isolation #93) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:24 am

In post 2834, Raven Branwen wrote:Skitter is 100% confitown from this.
Skitter is not 100% conftown, she could be scum with Datisi
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2840 (isolation #94) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:26 am

The alternate reasons that come to mind are:
- they were afraid skitter would be protected (but not lilith?)
- lilith had really good reads or was otherwise really scary
- they thought that skitter could be mis-exed despite being potentially confirmable (???)
- they didn't give any shits and just made a dumb shot for no reason
- ducky is scum and they thought that skitter dying would make him look worse than skitter living (1000 IQ WIFOM play right there)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2841 (isolation #95) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:39 am

Wait what is this about ducky softing

This makes look pretty funny in retrospect
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2846 (isolation #96) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:47 am

Can tw just clarify whether he is a PR or not, and whether he was softing or not. That would help a lot.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2847 (isolation #97) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:48 am

In post 2845, dsjstr wrote:If TW actually softed then this obviously wouldn't be the team because there have been three PR claims which seems excessive?
I have a response to this but I don't want to give it until he responds
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2893 (isolation #98) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:49 am

Ducky did you soft in PYP? I don't remember.

I do distinctly remember you softing in Sharing is Caring.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2905 (isolation #99) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:31 pm

Probably. We should definitely hear ducky and Pooky claim, in that order, and then if there are any other PR's we probably need to know about it (unless their claims are straight-up contradictory).
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2921 (isolation #100) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:52 pm

Now Pooky should claim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2943 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:05 pm

In post 2923, skitter30 wrote:that's how i feel right now cuz i'm baffled you thought ss was more likely to die than lilith
Why is that baffling

I feel like you're lowkey insulting me lol. That's fine if you are, I'll accept criticism, but I know the duckling has a lot of respect for my abilities, and lilith was confirmed not PR. Your disbelief reads as confbias to me.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2971 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:31 pm

Shoot Datisi imo because it's highly unlikely you are a non-blank vig if skitter is also a FN.

You really should have shot last night.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2972 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:32 pm

Wait, which player in the game are you?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2976 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:35 pm

I think you + real vig is unlikely. Datisi shot just because of the tiny chance that you are real and Pooky is real vig but Datisi happens to be scum.

pedit: @skitter
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2977 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:36 pm

Pooky please claim the name of the player in your role PM
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2985 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:44 pm

enomis was a blank vig. I'd be surprised if Micc didn't clarify that Pooky was a blank vig, because they certainly are.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2994 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:48 pm

In post 2986, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2982, Datisi wrote:VOTE: pooky

don't buy it. he knew he was gonna be in PoE after aldus townflip, but decided not to shoot and confirm himself because fElT bAd? sure.
uh if i shot you and you died and flip town and skitter doesn't get confirm'ed we'd be even more f'd
it's not like you knew skitter was FN or that she would target datisi ??
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2996 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:49 pm

In post 2992, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't have any reason to shoot on N1 when I can shoot on N2.
but if you are real then we gain a mis-exe if you shoot on both ...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #2997 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:50 pm

we should just finish massclaim at this point imo

dsjstr -> raven -> datisi -> S_S order?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3011 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:29 pm

Looker, VT from Butterfly Mafia. I believe Koba softed this.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3013 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:29 pm

In post 8, DkKoba wrote:I will also HEAL: Datisi for being such a perfect mod and making it easy to find the role list especially enjoyed reading Butterfly mafia near the end <3
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3015 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:30 pm

I don't think duck can be scum here. FN + a bunch of named townies just isn't enough power.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3016 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Which also fits with my gamestate read of skitter being alive in order to push him.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3090 (isolation #114) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:00 am

In post 3025, the worst wrote:like if pooky is a town vig who is a vig shooting n2 is a throw
No it's not because in that world the scumteam is exactly skitter and Datisi
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3091 (isolation #115) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:00 am

It's moot though, Pooky already said they were enomis, a blank vig.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3092 (isolation #116) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:02 am

In post 3035, Raven Branwen wrote:@SS what do you think of this idea?
It's trash. It throws away an execution for no reason.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3094 (isolation #117) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:06 am

In post 3077, Datisi wrote:am i wrong in think that, if the scumteam was dsjstr/bugspray, arguably the two weakest scumplayers here (no offense to either), against some strong town players such as you, duck, donc, that we would've solved this game much earlier and there wouldn't have been such a shitshow of a confusing game?
Yes? Have you never seen a game where a lurker scumteam lets the strong players eat each other alive?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3095 (isolation #118) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:07 am

Idk about dsjstr or bugs but I am definitely a weaker scum player than Raven, not that that's really relevant lol
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3099 (isolation #119) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:09 am

In post 3084, Raven Branwen wrote:What does that mean? How can you be a wicked jester + friendly neighbour? I’m confused.
:lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3108 (isolation #120) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:21 am

In post 3100, Raven Branwen wrote:What is your read on Pooky? You had him as one of your top towns D1?
Yeah, but he's been all over the place which makes him pretty hard to read. At this point I can concede that he might be so unaccustomed to the current meta that he would be doing stuff as scum that I wouldn't expect to see from scum.

But on the other hand, I can also concede that him not making any sense recently can still be town who just isn't really thinking about what he's saying. Something which town is more likely to do than scum.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3110 (isolation #121) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:22 am

In post 3106, Datisi wrote:who else do they kill if they wanna keep fanning the flames between you/duck?
Me?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3115 (isolation #122) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:30 am

In post 3096, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3091, Something_Smart wrote:It's moot though, Pooky already said they were enomis, a blank vig.
I don’t understand, why is he then claiming not to know?
Because Micc copies the role PM's verbatim from the game in question.

That said, I would be surprised if he did not clarify afterward as he did with the Night 2 Investigatioire in the last Miccro game. So I suppose this is worth a shot.

*takes a deep breath*
Micc, if you were to include a Vigilante role from Micro 941: Brass and Shrapnel, would you choose an individual player slot and then assign that player as either a True or Blank Vigilante depending on what the slot in that game was, or would you randomize it according to the normal generation procedure for Brass & Shrapnel? And, if you did assign it according to the game, would you then clarify to the player that they actually
did
know whether they were blank or not, even though the role PM implied that they did not?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3120 (isolation #123) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:45 am

What was it like?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3123 (isolation #124) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:46 am

That sounds like the exact opposite of what Pooky is like here.

But this being a closed game could provide some of that difference.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3130 (isolation #125) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:53 am

In post 3125, skitter30 wrote:Why do you think it's the exact opposite? I see some similarities?
He's playing incompetently, his progressions are ridiculous and unrealistic, and his push on Alduskkel was not at all convincing.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3132 (isolation #126) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 4:53 am

In post 3127, Raven Branwen wrote:Anyone have an opinion on this?
It's hella scummy
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3136 (isolation #127) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:00 am

Oh.

Well, any last words, Pooky?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3138 (isolation #128) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:01 am

The mod just confirmed Pooky as lying, yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3142 (isolation #129) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:04 am

Yes.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3143 (isolation #130) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:04 am

I mean we'll wait for the flip but it's likely that he's just a goon from B&S.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3145 (isolation #131) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:06 am

I genuinely can't say whether I would have thought to ask Micc whether vig was possible as Pooky's partner-- but I probably would have asked him what I just asked him, to determine whether Pooky should say "I know I'm a blank vig" or "I don't know whether I'm blank or not."

If that's what you're thinking about, anyway.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3150 (isolation #132) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:09 am

In post 3147, skitter30 wrote:Anyone in particular i should be fn-ing?
I mean, if Pooky actually is scum then it doesn't matter.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3211 (isolation #133) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:44 am

Let's be clear that dsjstr certainly has higher odds of being scum than Pooky right now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3215 (isolation #134) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:47 am

In post 3212, Datisi wrote:this game is gonna be the end of me
I'm not saying I like it. I'm just saying it's the truth.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3218 (isolation #135) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:49 am

In post 3217, Datisi wrote:if y'all wanna execute dsjstr, fine. but i'm opening day 3 with a vote on pooky, literally zero questions asked and regardless of what dsjstr flips. procceed as you will.
Why can't Pooky be town here?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3220 (isolation #136) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:51 am

Dsjstr and Raven?

Is your bugspray read that solid?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3225 (isolation #137) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:55 am

In my opinion, Pooky's arguments are so transparently bad faith that that's probably just how he thinks.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3226 (isolation #138) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:57 am

Like quite honestly from what I've seen from him this game I can totally buy him thinking a vig claim will get him killed over an obvtown, a BG, and a conftown.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3230 (isolation #139) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:59 am

I don't think you are particularly, I just think it's something that Datisi should be considering more heavily than he is.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3233 (isolation #140) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:04 am

In post 3229, skitter30 wrote:I think he's more self-aware than that
the main thing here is that it took him no more than two minutes from the time he saw that his vig claim was disproven before he claimed bomb.

that's, like, incredibly quick thinking as scum, for an explanation that's fairly plausible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3249 (isolation #141) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:23 am

In post 3235, Datisi wrote:why are you sure he posted immediately after seeing the vig claim get disproven?
I doubt came while he was aware that his claim was under fire. That sounds like something you'd address as soon as you saw it.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3257 (isolation #142) » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:49 am

In post 3255, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I remember SS/Raven jumping on the wagon at various points and almost eliminating me and both players are very solid as read town across the entire town
I have not voted yet this game
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3425 (isolation #143) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:24 am

In post 3424, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i wouldnt fake claim vig as scum period lol
That seems quite hard to believe.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3431 (isolation #144) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:28 am

In post 3427, Datisi wrote:do you have any Thought on the Game
I feel like my 46-hour absence should answer this pretty well :X
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3432 (isolation #145) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:29 am

In post 3428, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im pretty sure ive never fake claimed vig as scum ever afair
Neither have I, but if I were handed that game as a fakeclaim it seems an entirely reasonable thing to do.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3487 (isolation #146) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:22 pm

In post 3485, the worst wrote:I've become scum with SS.
Dream team!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3538 (isolation #147) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:26 pm

In post 3525, skitter30 wrote:also is it bad that i'm not really townreading ss anymore?
yes
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3539 (isolation #148) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:28 pm

it's not like I would have let my activity get this low if I knew I would ever be anything other than locktown
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3541 (isolation #149) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:36 pm

of course I do

while I'm locktown, there's no reason for me to be actively sharing my thoughts if I don't want anyone to answer anything.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3543 (isolation #150) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:40 pm

who says I'm not?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3548 (isolation #151) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:46 pm

I don't have any clue what your alignment is honestly, I keep going back and forth in my head

and yes my play today makes a lot of sense as locktowned scum. but that ignores the reasons I got locktowned in the first place.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3549 (isolation #152) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:46 pm

In post 3547, the worst wrote:ss, could you update us on where you're at?
i'm not feeling as confident as i wish i was, tbh
I want to kill dsjstr
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3552 (isolation #153) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:48 pm

In post 3546, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm just curious btw

if you are scum - is there a chess game in the Scum PT between Koba and Bugspray ?
Yes. If I am scum, there is a chess game in the scum PT between Koba and bugspray.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3576 (isolation #154) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:10 am

skitter > tw > datisi > pooky > raven > dsjstr

don't @ me
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3581 (isolation #155) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:30 am

It's semantics. I use locktown to mean extremely confident town based on reads, as opposed to conftown which means confirmed town based on mechanics.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3582 (isolation #156) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:30 am

In post 3580, Raven Branwen wrote:Why the bolded? @SS?
:lol:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3583 (isolation #157) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:31 am

(in case that was a serious question, the answer is because I expected putting Pooky over you to be controversial.)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3584 (isolation #158) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:33 am

actually Raven on reread your latest string of posts isn't as bad as I initially thought it was. Stuff like does rustle my jimmies though.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3586 (isolation #159) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:35 am

In post 3572, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 3548, Something_Smart wrote:I don't have any clue what your alignment is honestly, I keep going back and forth in my head

and
yes my play today makes a lot of sense as locktowned scum
. but that ignores the reasons I got locktowned in the first place.
??? Did you read this before you pressed “send”? :lol:
I don't see what's confusing about this, btw. If I'm scum here who got mistakenly universally townread, it's totally reasonable for me to lurk the day out and let town eat itself alive... but that assumes the reasons for me getting universally townread were wrong in the first place, which by definition they were unlikely to be.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3587 (isolation #160) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:36 am

my reads are really just [giant mess] > dsjstr

we definitely need dsjstr's flip to make sense of anything
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3589 (isolation #161) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:37 am

fwiw I both think dsjstr's vote on datisi could be distancing and don't buy datisi's argument that he wouldn't have confirmed skitter as scum here
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3592 (isolation #162) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:43 am

In post 3590, Raven Branwen wrote:It read like a weird contradiction, which is why I assumed it was some kind of typo or something like that.
yeah I guess it was because you were interpreting "locktowned" differently from me. makes sense.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3593 (isolation #163) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:44 am

In post 3591, Raven Branwen wrote:have you read any Dats’ scumgames?
I don't believe so
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3598 (isolation #164) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 5:58 am

In post 3594, Datisi wrote:smuggler's port???
I played in smuggler's port but that does not mean that I read it :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3600 (isolation #165) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:00 am

In post 3594, Datisi wrote:are you genuinely thinking about killing me here?
well you just had the same reaction I did to someone trying to reintroduce me to the execution pool

so no, not really :P
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3602 (isolation #166) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:57 am

dsj flips scum -> we can probably just kill you/raven and be happy

dsj flips town -> something is rotten in the state of denmark. is it datisi? is it tw? who knows, really, we get to have a real fun and by fun I mean not fun lylo to figure that one out.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3607 (isolation #167) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:28 am

In post 3605, skitter30 wrote:ummm not sure i agree with this assessment
are you suggesting that I as scum couldn't think of anything to say for 46 straight hours and somehow didn't think that people might think that was suspect?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3611 (isolation #168) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 9:48 am

In post 3608, skitter30 wrote:you disappeared for fairly large swaths of city
and basically posted fluff in jk++
but your indignation right there probably counters that
in city I basically was locktown lol

and in JK I was legitimately convinced I was gonna die on two separate occasions and so I was antispewing to some degree... but even then, posting fluff is different from not posting at all because if people want to ask me questions they still can.

also in both cases there probably was RL going on.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3623 (isolation #169) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:34 am

In post 3613, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you've been mostly fluffposting the whole game tho
come again?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3624 (isolation #170) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:38 am

I just went through my entire ISO, I have 8 fluffposts in 170 posts. What are you on about?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3625 (isolation #171) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:39 am

In post 3621, Raven Branwen wrote:Am I missing something @SS? Why does dsjtr flip affect your read on me in the slightest?
I don't know. We'll see how my read on you changes after dsjstr flips!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3635 (isolation #172) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:27 pm

In post 3629, skitter30 wrote:right, and the difference between that and you claiming to be able to dsappear here for 46 hours cuz you've been locktowned is
Apparently I was wrong here?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3636 (isolation #173) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:30 pm

In post 3626, Raven Branwen wrote:I’d really like an answer to 3622 please.
I don't understand the question.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3637 (isolation #174) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:34 pm

In post 3631, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i re-read your ISO today and it felt very fluffy
What is your definition of fluff then? Because mine is "posts that aren't related to the game."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3639 (isolation #175) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:51 pm

I townread Datisi independently of the belief that dsjstr/Datisi isn't ruled out by dsjstr voting Datisi.

However if dsjstr is town then the gamestate is much more likely to be significantly screwed because everyone except him has a decent reason to be town, so that makes Datisi-scum more plausible.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3649 (isolation #176) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:38 pm

In post 3645, skitter30 wrote:not sure what you're trying to say
in that game I disappeared for a while because I was locktown

in this game I disappeared for a while because I thought I was locktown, but apparently I was wrong.

(I actually think I disappeared in City because of RL, but whatever)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3651 (isolation #177) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:42 pm

In post 3650, skitter30 wrote:if you think your'e locktown wouldn't it be more helpful to, like, everyone if you're present and sharing your thoughts?
only if my thoughts aren't garbage :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3653 (isolation #178) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:43 pm

In post 3650, skitter30 wrote:and i think that arguing that you can disappear if you're locktown is kinda silly to help you maintain that status if that's a characteristic of your scumgame
it's also a characteristic of my towngame though

in smuggler's port I got confirmed as town and promptly prodged for, like, five days afterward.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3690 (isolation #179) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:34 am

In post 3673, Raven Branwen wrote:why you think there’s any associatives between him and me?
I never said that.

My read of the gamestate is that skitter/Datisi/tw are all town. If dsjstr flips town, I have a whole lot less confidence in that read.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3705 (isolation #180) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:07 am

In post 3699, Datisi wrote:btw this is officially the largest micro game on site, and we're only on day two! exciting!
whoa really
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3758 (isolation #181) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:02 am

In post 3743, Micc wrote:skitter30 has been Marked for Death Night 2. She will die at the end of Day 3.
huh
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3759 (isolation #182) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:08 am

In post 3748, skitter30 wrote:Is it bad that i feel like my solve is currently ss/pooky?
a) yes
b) are you saying that I would ask the mod the question that confirms my partner's claim as fake and then somehow not bus him
c) go read koba again
d) I would know better than to voluntarily enter mylo over lylo??
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3760 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:09 am

In post 3754, skitter30 wrote:Ya

Pedit idk
That's why my first thought was Doubt at tw, like why kill me in this way over just letting him die ???
The fact that marking exists in the setup is obviously indicative of a protective role though
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3761 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:11 am

In post 3759, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3748, skitter30 wrote:Is it bad that i feel like my solve is currently ss/pooky?
a) yes
b) are you saying that I would ask the mod the question that confirms my partner's claim as fake and then somehow not bus him
c) go read koba again
d) I would know better than to voluntarily enter mylo over lylo??
e) why do I kill lilith who is locktowning me
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3765 (isolation #185) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:27 am

Datisi how are you feeling about Raven

I swear you keep answering this and yet I still don't know, it's very weird
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3766 (isolation #186) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:28 am

In post 3764, Datisi wrote:why is this a point? or like why is lylo so much better for scum here than mylo?
Because you only have to fool one townie rather than two?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3769 (isolation #187) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:29 am

Like if I'm scum with Pooky, I'm clearly not going for the megabus angle, so I think there's at least a chance we can both endgame. So why would I make that job way way harder while keeping alive a duck who's objectively terrifying?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3771 (isolation #188) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:35 am

I think scum saw a shiny toy and wanted to play with it
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3773 (isolation #189) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:44 am

Quite
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3778 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:57 am

In post 3776, skitter30 wrote:Also town might be people who were very concerned about making sure the fn went through late in the day yesterday?
Maybe, but the best way to make sure the FN goes through is to... not talk about it at all.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3779 (isolation #191) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:57 am

On an unrelated note, the FN went through.

Just in case that matters somehow.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3785 (isolation #192) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:20 am

V/LA until Sunday
as well

I'll be around for a while longer today though
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3786 (isolation #193) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:20 am

In post 3784, skitter30 wrote:So are we just looking at 2/3 in ss/pooky/dats?
you mean S_S/Pooky/Raven?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3790 (isolation #194) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 3:26 am

what does this stand for because my first thought was "go to hell" but that doesn't seem right :shifty:
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3803 (isolation #195) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:09 am

In post 3792, skitter30 wrote:Why tho. Bg doesnt do anything helpful here
Sure it does, it stops a normal kill, which would otherwise be strictly better than a poison except for WIFOM reasons
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3804 (isolation #196) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 4:10 am

In post 3795, Datisi wrote:is there a possibility this mark was done because scum didn't want a s_s/raven/dats final 3?
No? How can they avoid that?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3818 (isolation #197) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:10 am

In post 3810, Raven Branwen wrote:And dsjtr was never going to vote me. Why did you never vote yesterday or check in with the VC?
I never felt the need to end the day

Wdym "check in"
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3819 (isolation #198) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:11 am

They wanted to use the mark to bypass the BG even if it wasn't optimal
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #3821 (isolation #199) » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:13 am

In post 3813, Raven Branwen wrote:Exactly. @SS aren’t you supposed to be some mech genius or something?
I am. There's a big difference between killing someone tomorrow and killing them today. You may note that skitter is still alive and confirmed and can lead us in lylo. If not for the BG, they could (and would) have just killed her.

The mark is a strongman with a drawback. No point in having a strongman if there's nothing for it to bypass.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”