Micro 960: A Year of Miccros II - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 322, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 320, Datisi wrote:cheap potshots and pretending to be a town martyr, ok

you still haven't eplained what part of my thought process is scummy/unreasonable

and you're also not voting me so idk what your read on me even is tbh
you're either ego-driven town or scum and if people believe the nonsense you're selling then I'm perfectly happy to stop wasting time on this game and exit early
play the victim

if you think i could be ego driven town then you'd try to see my pov, explain where i'm wrong, see our common side etc etc

instead you're putting in no effort to sort me and no effort to play the game (which you already said you barely read)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 324, DkKoba wrote:im at work but my progression should be explanation enough for the vote
i agree donc is lowkey scummy but also what do you think of pooky
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think pooky is playing too angry for this early of a gamestate and its anti town
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 326, Datisi wrote:
In post 324, DkKoba wrote:im at work but my progression should be explanation enough for the vote
i agree donc is lowkey scummy but also what do you think of pooky
Interesting
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 277, skitter30 wrote:
In post 273, Miccro Mask wrote:
In post 271, skitter30 wrote:
In post 232, DkKoba wrote:DC im ngl your analysis on the worst feels ingenuine and made up. Please ellaborate on it.
i kinda agree tbh
How come?
Feels like a lot of words and an overexplanation almost? like it felt a bit hollow
i'm aware i'm not explaining this super well
It was two paragraphs and not meant to be super in depth

I find it a little odd that you’re scumpinged from it but not necessarily scummy from you
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

VOTE: dsjstr
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

Oh, datisi, I don’t feel like I have a good read on you yet, maybe slight town but not as much as aldus or the duck

I’d say my tentative reads are like

Aldus
Ducky
Koba

Datisi
Skitter

Bugs

Pooky
Dsjstr
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:21 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 329, Miccro Mask wrote:I find it a little odd that you’re scumpinged from it but not necessarily scummy from you
oh? why is it odd (but not scummy)?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

Where it’s like, townreads, nulltown, null, scummy
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 332, skitter30 wrote:
In post 329, Miccro Mask wrote:I find it a little odd that you’re scumpinged from it but not necessarily scummy from you
oh? why is it odd (but not scummy)?
Hmm, good question

Idk exactly, I don’t feel like it’s something that’s actually scummy from me and so I think you getting early scumpings there is odd

But if you’re reading it as made up/hollow then I find that more peculiar than a thought that is necessarily coming from scum!you

It might be that you’re just approaching it from a very different angle, and that makes it seem odd to me that you don’t see it as null-at-worst but that difference just doesn’t necessarily equate to scumminess at this point
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

I actually like that question a lot
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 275, Datisi wrote:
In post 222, Miccro Mask wrote:Although maybe you get some town points for misunderstanding what was happening with my role

But like you could be misunderstanding that as scum so... less townpoints
donc can you talk to me about this? it's lowkey reminding me of "this from datisi is reasonable but reasonable =/= town" for some reason from pyp
do you think this comparison is fair / what do you think about it?
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

Are you also reading dsjstr as scummy for entering the game with a totally unrelated thing to what came before or is there more there @skitt?
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

i'm kinda confused, i'm not sure what there is to like about that question ?
also you feel a bit like pyp to me rn
and it's not that i think the read was made up, per se, but it felt kinda like ~overexplained~ like you needed to show that you were Thinking about things

also i came to the same conclusion as you wrt tw and dk so i'm not sure i'm approaching it from a different angle either?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:28 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 337, Miccro Mask wrote:Are you also reading dsjstr as scummy for entering the game with a totally unrelated thing to what came before or is there more there @skitt?
yeah and kinda not interacted with anything that was posted
Show
Hiatus once more.

Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 336, Datisi wrote:
In post 275, Datisi wrote:
In post 222, Miccro Mask wrote:Although maybe you get some town points for misunderstanding what was happening with my role

But like you could be misunderstanding that as scum so... less townpoints
donc can you talk to me about this? it's lowkey reminding me of "this from datisi is reasonable but reasonable =/= town" for some reason from pyp
do you think this comparison is fair / what do you think about it?
I mean (1) I think I do that as town too so I don’t think it’s a tell for me

And (2) I don’t really see it? Idk it townpinged me but I just thought the comment Aldus made about it was townier, probably partly because his whole tone feels different here. I think it’s worth noting that while his bus completely fooled me, I was actually correctly scumreading him off tone from pretty early D1 in coalition, and this is like that but the opposite. I thought that comment was the most individually representitative of a towny mindset
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Datisi »

err, i'm not asking you about my comment in

i'm asking if you think me commenting on your "hedging" in and comparing it to a previous scumgame of yours is fair/correct

to be fair at this point i'm not sure what i'm trying to extract from this conversation exactly
~M
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 338, skitter30 wrote:i'm kinda confused, i'm not sure what there is to like about that question ?
also you feel a bit like pyp to me rn
and it's not that i think the read was made up, per se, but it felt kinda like ~overexplained~ like you needed to show that you were Thinking about things

also i came to the same conclusion as you wrt tw and dk so i'm not sure i'm approaching it from a different angle either?
It just felt like quite an incisive question aimed at whether I was bullshitting instead of provoking an answer that could be ‘used’ by you or to receive an answer that would fit a narrative. The fact I had to think about how to express my feelings on that made me realise it wasn’t clear why I felt that way about you, and so you also feeling it wasn’t clear and seeking to clarify is +town for you I think

Idk why I feel like PyP but I guess maybe I do? I don’t think I do though, and I don’t know why that is

I also... just felt like explaining it more than I sometimes would? If I’d been in a different mood I might have done less, if I’d been in a different mood I might have fully towncased the duck and aldus (but prob not because (a) embarrassing if I’m wrong and (b) effort and I’m lazy)

I don’t mean approaching the whole game from a different angle — I mean specifically approaching that from a different angle, inherent to the differences in the two of us as players
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

In post 341, Datisi wrote:err, i'm not asking you about my comment in

i'm asking if you think me commenting on your "hedging" in and comparing it to a previous scumgame of yours is fair/correct

to be fair at this point i'm not sure what i'm trying to extract from this conversation exactly
...that’s what I was responding to?
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 340, Miccro Mask wrote:And (2) I don’t really see it? Idk it townpinged me but I just thought the comment Aldus made about it was townier, probably partly because his whole tone feels different here. I think it’s worth noting that while his bus completely fooled me, I was actually correctly scumreading him off tone from pretty early D1 in coalition, and this is like that but the opposite. I thought that comment was the most individually representitative of a towny mindset
this seemed like you were talking about 38 again but maybe i'm confusing myself
~M
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

work was extra stressful today and mental health issues have been exacerbated i may not be as active as i was hoping to be sorry.

i do have a mental case in progress in which i can present on DC/Mask in a bit

pedit: i normalyl dont do pedits but stop posting smh my head
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Miccro Mask
Miccro Mask
Goon
Miccro Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Miccro Mask »

Koba

I mean this in the nicest way

You’re an idiot, and you have no idea how to read me, and you should really sheep datisi and skitter both of whom *do* have an idea of how to read me
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Datisi »

bold words after i just said i think you're lowkey scummy and after skitt says you remind her of pyp, donc

how about we lay our pitchforks down and all vote pooky together :)
~M
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:39 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 345, DkKoba wrote:work was extra stressful today and mental health issues have been exacerbated i may not be as active as i was hoping to be sorry
:/ i hope u feel better soon
Show
Hiatus once more.

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:39 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 325, Datisi wrote:if you think i could be ego driven town then you'd try to see my pov, explain where i'm wrong, see our common side etc etc
i alrdy explained why you're wrong
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”