Micro 959 - Greater Idea Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

yoink for first and now i go pass out

VOTE: starbuck

were you a cluster of starbucks i could spare you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

hi, i am awake now. i understand glitch's viewpoint because honestly it's pretty fun fmpov to be a vt running around not having to worry too hard about your pr actions. you just vote and scumhunt.

i don't think the questioning is trying to fish out anything about pooky's role in particular so much as the mindset that they're approaching the game with which is far more indicative than the nuances of a role itself.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #102 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 36, Starbuck wrote:
In post 6, Ydrasse wrote:were you a cluster of starbucks i could spare you
Sounds like you've never seen Battlestar Galactica and that's the greater travesty. There isn't an "s" at the end of my name for a reason.

Glitch's quick hop onto Pooky is suspect given the way obvious rolefishing and the overdefensiveness throughout 19 because he felt like Pooky dodged his over-the-top aggressiveness.

I feel like Glitch is trying to lure Pooky into saying something that he can twist for his own benefit. Pooky is holding his own, but I don't like Glitch here at all.

VOTE: Glitch

Pedit: Also, we don't need this many posts from the same person in a row on Page 2. Knock it off. FFS.
i mostly just get mad about really complicated starbucks orders for the sake of ordering them and i was lashing out. i apologize for my transgressions.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #103 (isolation #3) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 51, Fidget wrote:VOTE: Starbuck

And you there, bodyguard-discarder-glitch-wagoner. What have you got to say? About my comment. On the glitch wagon. That you're on
ngl this feels a bit like trying to piggyback on the posts against glitch after glitch explained their relationship to the role.

like i get that we're all here trying to figure out Who Did What With What Role but this feels like the laziest sort of execution of it. or maybe i just don't like the tone of it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #105 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 65, Hectic wrote:I agree with Glitch on this, and I'm pretty sure Pooky prefers playing scum over town. Unsure if you mentioned that in treestump or if I just get that vibe from you.

VOTE: Pooky

Ydrasse didn't address my points on her so I'm still very sus there as well.
i am sorry, you were right. i did in fact worm my way into here with my magic to find the host's secrets. they're rather damning, but i can't spill. i'm already here, after all!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 106, Fidget wrote:
In post 103, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 51, Fidget wrote:VOTE: Starbuck

And you there, bodyguard-discarder-glitch-wagoner. What have you got to say? About my comment. On the glitch wagon. That you're on
ngl this feels a bit like trying to piggyback on the posts against glitch after glitch explained their relationship to the role.

like i get that we're all here trying to figure out Who Did What With What Role but this feels like the laziest sort of execution of it. or maybe i just don't like the tone of it.
Piggybacking on the posts I'm opposed to? I don't get it.

My grievance with Star is not the bodyguard discard, or at least not mainly anyway. That's just something extra that doesn't help.
/nodnod. indeed, that is why i said it could have just been a tonal thing because i also wrinkled my nose at your though i don't have a real reason. i think you use exclamation marks in a way that makes me instinctually assume dishonesty, tbh.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #108 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

admittedly i'm not using the entirety of my brain cells right now but i kind of understand why bodyguard was brushed over as opposed to doctor. i feel in general doctor is a more universal/utilized role and people are more prone to associating THAT with towniness and helpfulness. it's the first thing recognized and thus you're more likely to go ??? over it than bodyguard.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #110 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it's okay, i will try to look past it! (see, i'm even doing it now).

i come from epicmafia where it's pretty good, too. it is curious what could be as tempting but it was more a matter of explaining why people were perhaps glazing over that one being discarded in lieu of something just. so in your face "why?"

though that's preference because, ngl, i would always take vt if possible. i know this is a team effort but i think that people need to realize that saying "there is no reason not to take x over y!!" has to factor in a bit of selfishness and enjoyment and there might not be more than that. sucks for town, but it is what it is.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #112 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 28, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

that is true, but at that point i have the power so i might as /well/ use it.

and i mean, i wish that were the case but it is a team game. it's a weird blend of individuality/community, or something like that.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #137 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 127, Raya36 wrote:
In post 108, Ydrasse wrote:admittedly i'm not using the entirety of my brain cells right now but i kind of understand why bodyguard was brushed over as opposed to doctor. i feel in general doctor is a more universal/utilized role and people are more prone to associating THAT with towniness and helpfulness. it's the first thing recognized and thus you're more likely to go ??? over it than bodyguard.
But in the end they're both protective roles and both pro-town. There really isn't a huge difference between the two. I don't find either role fun to be fair but they're still necessary in a game like this.
oh, i know that they’re both good, useful protect roles at the end of the day? my point was more about familiarity leading people to get worked up about one over the other first.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #138 (isolation #10) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:27 am

Post by Ydrasse »

mafia quiver in fear when i am home i shall find you
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #168 (isolation #11) » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

@glitch: i am sorry i will deliver a full ten page report to your desk on who is scum tomorrow. please don't fire me for my lollygagging.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #175 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

this is the easiest to address from mobile compared to other things but glitch:

- how is it coherent to push the fact that i am trying to look busy when i have confessed i haven’t put in too much effort thus far? i feel like your vote on me is a lot of words that could be condensed down into “you haven’t contributed too much yet” and it’d feel more genuine of a concern wrt me.
- i don’t think we’ve played together but i hate playing anything other than town. it’s infinitely more fun to me to be able to find other town players and coordinate with them to solve. by virtue of me throwing out a role that is detrimental to the town you should be more inclined to think i took something actively helpful to the town knowing that i did have a town option regardless.
(you can look through my other games to see me say the same thing about liking town more).
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #180 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

fwiw i don’t think that maf!glitch chooses this hill to die upon because it would be the dumbest hill possible. i tr the pointing finger that moves around to everyone if only because it seems like it doesn’t know what it’s doing wrt pointing out maf perfectly. agendaless if you will even if it’s a bit jumpy
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #194 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 189, Fidget wrote:
In post 177, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 176, Fidget wrote:I meant for it to come off as, scum!Glitch would not rolefish. There is 0 need to rolefish when scum Glitch would already know Pooky is a strong PR / multiball scum. So people scumreading Glitch for rolefishing are just plain wrong.
hard disagree on the no need for scum to role-fish
I think we just have a very different way of approaching this. Maybe I'm wrong. I just think it's a spectacularly poor idea to rolefish as scum in a role madness game where you already know the person is equal to or better than doctor. I get trying to use the discards, too, that's what they're there for.
In post 180, Ydrasse wrote:fwiw i don’t think that maf!glitch chooses this hill to die upon because it would be the dumbest hill possible. i tr the pointing finger that moves around to everyone if only because it seems like it doesn’t know what it’s doing wrt pointing out maf perfectly. agendaless if you will even if it’s a bit jumpy
Maybe. What do you think of Glitch pretty blatantly doing what you said seems towny for him just a bit after you said this? ()
tbf it is probably a lot easier to say that about n_m from his perspective who has not posted a lot here. regardless i don't see it as him trying to ~respond to me and what i said wrt his vote on me and i'm still content to give him a little townread for now.

honestly my voting pool right now is the glitch wagon. lmao. i just think that it's a super easy to push that people are making right now and i haven't see a concise explanation as to like... why... lol... i don't understand how any non-town!glitch would think it is a good idea to just go about as he does as i've said before.

looking at the vc right now i think i would like to vote ndmath. i would also like to vote ndmath because i don't see how it would take a lot for them to stop sring glitch at this point. pooky i can understand because they were involved in the 1v1 at the start of the game but i am also townreading them both.

VOTE: ndmath

acceptable alternatives right now for me are: n_m, maybe fidget.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #195 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:50 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also fwiw my list of most ~powerful discarded town roles goes like this

doctor > tracker > bodyguard > gladiator > townie > miller

if i had to guess who's maf off of discards alone: n_m, fidget, maybe glitch, maybe ndmath, maaaaybe hectic

i think that gladiator is an understandable discard as town though because you have to have a lot of self-confidence in your reads to go toe to toe w someone.

vt as a throwaway is a bit weird to me but that's personal preference and idk if there was a more fun maf role offered here. that's tinfoil land though. i'm really bad at math and also my eyes have glazed over everyone's preferred roles/alignments this game so i'm gonna skim through and note that down at some point probably.

i'm sorry to fidget and n_m for those discards and i hope the other cards were better. lol. also i hope that glitch got a more interesting one too.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #208 (isolation #16) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ngl the start of the game is ingrained into my mind more than the events of everything else and i just don't see anything else as like... interesting atm but i am also not feeling great.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #210 (isolation #17) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 175, Ydrasse wrote: - i don’t think we’ve played together but i hate playing anything other than town. it’s infinitely more fun to me to be able to find other town players and coordinate with them to solve. by virtue of me throwing out a role that is detrimental to the town you should be more inclined to think i took something actively helpful to the town knowing that i did have a town option regardless.
(you can look through my other games to see me say the same thing about liking town more).
you should refer to this as to why i am town and a vote on me is dumb.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #214 (isolation #18) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 199, DoubleDare wrote:Regardless, I think the glitch wagon is decent. On the other hand, I too get weird vibes from Ydrasse.
oh i didn't see this.

weird is a very general thing to state and i think you know that. what's weird. my "obsession?"

what about it makes you think i'm likely to flip mafia from it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #215 (isolation #19) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 212, Raya36 wrote:Honestly I have a light town read on ydrasse for the reason above. I believe him about his preference of town and since he discarded a town role that means he had the option if choosing town. So unless he had a really cool scum role then he's probably just town.

Although I do need to look up what exactly his discarded town role was. Sounds a bit to me like it's not something you'd want and one of those town roles used for balance purposes.
miller.

but i am taking miller every single time over any non-town role. what i got was just better than it, though that's pretty bare minimum. lmao.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #216 (isolation #20) » Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

also i am going to go out on a limb here and say that there is a fair amount of silliness in the tentacle talk, as well as the Pages upon Pages of analysis.

however, i think that it's confusing enough people that some clarity is probably in order just for the sake of keeping the town from getting all mixed up.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #252 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

...do you see a particular reason that he's mafia, though?

like yeah, it's a bit irritating i guess but like. let's not worry about lylo right now and just try to eliminate someone who has actually posted scummy things, yeah? i'm not big on like, eliminating slots just to save ourselves a headache if it means that headache is town.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #255 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

n_m... may i make a request of U and genuinely ask what's goin on in ur head gamestate wise. what's up
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #258 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

do you think they are a Mean Alignment together, or apart?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

no it was at n_m!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #269 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

is it a townslip so much as "i am not ww/alien/etc" slip?

p-edit: yeah. honestly i'm still thinking about this in terms of it not being multiball because it hurts my little brain to do that.

i will be rather angry if glitch is hammered either way. >:(
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

fmpov it's just that like... i guess i think it makes more sense for a townie to behave like that? they get an Idea in their head and they stick to it whereas i would think non-town!glitch would try to walk it back at least a little bit.

that being said, i could be wrong but for now i am choosing to think that i have never been wrong in my life and my vote on ndmath is cozy.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #274 (isolation #27) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

...uhhhh.

are you vigging today or hoping there’s some sort of protective...?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #276 (isolation #28) » Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ahhh okay, well, you said you're going to shoot /tomorrow/ so i thought like... in-game tomorrow... okay. okay i get it now.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #319 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:09 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i don’t see the discrepancy in starbuck’s preferred alignment/role/etc stuff.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #320 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like it literally boils down to starbuck liking roles that have action that aren’t protective, but would take vt over goon?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #324 (isolation #31) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think my issue with your case is that it’s rather ~uncharitable given that you’re calling starbuck’s thought process a lie/incoherent at places.

like, yeah starbuck prefers 3p. we can see that. we can also see you assuming the worst in a post i’ll reference when i’m homez
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #330 (isolation #32) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

at this point i think you should just shoot, whoever you shoot. it’s close to eod and i think that a lot of people might reconsider their votes with the info that comes from it? at this point waiting feels like a detriment to the town.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #336 (isolation #33) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #338 (isolation #34) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

bout to dayvig U for that one......
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #339 (isolation #35) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Ydrasse »

[JOKE]
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #344 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Ydrasse »

*arches brow*
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #346 (isolation #37) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Ydrasse »

you did what you had to do, i understand
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #348 (isolation #38) » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

so did like, the tentacles grow from his body or what?

in all reality this shot is kind of... meh. it sucks that a townie was shot but i feel that a lot of people would have wanted to ~resolve that slot at some point or whatever so. i guess it’s fine?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #385 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

all of these unvotes ... ok
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #389 (isolation #40) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 314, Hectic wrote:
In post 130, Starbuck wrote: I prefer town, as I don't feel like I have to pick and choose my words or try to find holes in the words of someone who I know to be town. There's more freedom in being town than scum.
In post 306, Starbuck wrote:I think you have to pick and choose your words as any scum role. I like the multi-faction aspect of an all-powered game (again think Vi/Tar or my games on View Askew, which do have a little explanation in my Wiki), which I've said on repeat.
In post 303, Hectic wrote:There's also this btw:
In post 374, Starbuck wrote:
Spoiler: Questionnaire Answers
In post 174, Auro wrote:Wouldn't really call myself a noob, lol, but:

1. Played Mafia IRL at college, googled online, came here.
2. I honestly like most games I play - but perhaps the most entertaining one was one where I was a jester among two others (and both town and mafia would lose if all the jesters got out, and we don't know each other) and we all managed to get lynched to a perfect win.
3. Vanilla Town, it perfectly suits my dayplay style: I don't need to worry about "surviving" and I don't need the overhead of who to target.
4. I have way too many at this point :D one name you guys may recognize would be Thor
In post 179, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 172, Starbuck wrote:Okay, Noob-ish players, tell me about you!

What brought you to MS?
What's been your favorite *finished* game that you played so far?
What's your favorite role and why?
Who are your top 3 to 5 favorite Scummers and why?
1. i love playing mafia but i'm too timid IRL to find people and none of my friends play it
2. I have a bunch actually-- I really liked Jigsaw Mafia for the flavour and mechanics, and there are many games i just enjoy because i met a lot of cool ppl in them. If i had to pick my most favourite so far, it'd be this one cause im usually not overly proud of my play but i thought i did pretty good that time around. The payoff at the end was really great for the amount of effort i put into it
3. Vanilla Townie cause you haven't got a care in the world and don't need to alter your play in any way
4. there are so many ppl i like on here but i've mostly met newer players so far. i can say ABR and I have been thru a lot together though ^ω^
In post 181, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 180, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 172, Starbuck wrote:Okay, Noob-ish players, tell me about you!

What brought you to MS?
What's been your favorite *finished* game that you played so far?
What's your favorite role and why?
Who are your top 3 to 5 favorite Scummers and why?
is this aimed at me
1. 10+ years ago or whenever it was you guys were the biggest mafia forum out there
2. on this account? i guess the one with vpb and blair
3. scum, it's fun to lie
4. kuribo, thor, and meme, because any game they're in is fun to read

Out of the above, the only one that I'm sad to not see an answer from is Blair because I don't really remember them. I appreciate y'all answering me even if it's considered an "empty calorie" discussion by some. With "noob-ish," I meant new-to-me players, I was typing on my phone and shorthanded it.

In any case, I like to see who is actually willing to be vulnerable and share some insight to themselves and their game play, especially if I don't know you at all. I can go read up a bit and get a better feel for playstyle if I haven't played with you before.

Here's my answers:

1. I started playing on the View Askew Board where each game day was one actual day and you really have to devote like a straight week or two to game play. I was curious if there were other forums that played mafia, did a Google search, and here I was.

2. I loved the series of all-powers games that Tarhalindur and StrangerCoug used to do. On the VA Board, I think my favorite was the Avengers Assemble game where I ended up being an Independent Thanos having to look for gems like 5 years before he was introduced on screen.

3. I have a love/hate relationship with being a VT just because I roll it so often. I prefer third party roles or multiple affiliation games.

4. Everyone in my signature and so many in this game right now.

TP is third party, Fidget.

1) She says she prefers town because she doesn't have to pick and choose her words.
2) I ask her whether she has to pick and choose her words as TP, and she admits she does.
3) Her in a recent game saying she prefers TP.
4) ???
5) Profit
i want to revisit this point because i still think it's dumb and makes some incorrect conclusions.

i don't think there's a discrepancy. i think that the quote about 3p is in context of vt. meaning that starbuck would prefer anything else other than vt, even if it is 3p — though, if the chance to be a town pr arrived starbuck would pick it?

i appreciate the effort to like, catch starbuck out on this but i genuinely don't think that there's been any sort of lie involved.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #391 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE: NDMath
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #411 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Ydrasse »

why did you discard bg?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #413 (isolation #43) » Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Ydrasse »

...i am a little dumb. what does that do?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #454 (isolation #44) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:11 am

Post by Ydrasse »

these wagons suck
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #455 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Ydrasse »

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #458 (isolation #46) » Thu Aug 06, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Ydrasse »

:/ i don't wanna flip to glitch
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #491 (isolation #47) » Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i am just a dummy who thought that glitch dug in their heels over that entire role thing. you may clown me as see fit.

i'm fine with either raya or ndmath i suppose. pooky, too?

basically looking at the eod wagon right now those are the only three i can feasibly flipping as non-town right now. pooky since that vote was kinda there from beginning of day and i don't put too much weight onto it being a gamesolving vote honestly.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #506 (isolation #48) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

non-town players can be made king, yeah?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #507 (isolation #49) » Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm of the opinion that if that's the case, starbuck miiiiight still be able to be mafia. not ww.

i think raya is a fine pick for ww from poe, but i assume that as rb hectic went for starbuck, and given the lack of another kill unless we have some sort of saving pr... /shrug

can't deal with that today though.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #517 (isolation #50) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 512, NDMath wrote:
In post 470, NDMath wrote:
In post 454, Ydrasse wrote:these wagons suck
I'm confused as to what you would consider better wagons than Glitch/Starbuck at that point in time?
In post 491, Ydrasse wrote:i am just a dummy who thought that glitch dug in their heels over that entire role thing. you may clown me as see fit.

i'm fine with either raya or ndmath i suppose. pooky, too?

basically looking at the eod wagon right now those are the only three i can feasibly flipping as non-town right now. pooky since that vote was kinda there from beginning of day and i don't put too much weight onto it being a gamesolving vote honestly.
If you could make your answer to the question more straightforward that would be appreciated.
at the time i wanted you and my vote was on you. i think that makes it... kinda clear lmao?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #524 (isolation #51) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

yeahhh... do people here actually townread starbuck? or is it like, a thing where everyone is just trying to appease the king lmao.

because in retrospect, while i didn't think hectic's case was in the best faith at the time... knowing he's town now i'm more inclined to think in this situation, especially with the lack of two kills, that starbuck is maf.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #529 (isolation #52) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

by virtue of my discard you are wrong.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #531 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:33 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

/nod

good talk!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #544 (isolation #54) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

mmmm.

i don't think raya's claim is SO crazy/bad. she was focused on finding ww.

however i also think that... this is the claim that's to be expected if she's mafia and it could reasonably still be seen as being pro-town.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #545 (isolation #55) » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:27 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i'm tired so that's basic baby thoughts tho.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #550 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

.....ooookay.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #551 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

why wasn’t the kingmaker killed? weird as heck. fidget makes more sense to let us speculate over...

anyways, i’m claiming now as town tracker. i tracked starbuck both nights and i think that should be clear from the way i was speculating over the town roleblocker role.

starbuck also did nothing last night.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #555 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 554, DoubleDare wrote:
In post 551, Ydrasse wrote:speculating over the town roleblocker role
1. To what are you referring?
2. Why didn't you wait for Starbuck to claim before giving your report?
3. Why did you track Starbuck twice?
4. What did Starbuck do Night 1?
and ; speculating in the sense that i thought that hectic might have rb'd starbuck because that was where he was pushing.

i feel like this should sort of be obvious but i think that's just me: i tracked starbuck twice under the presumption that starbuck was roleblocked on n1 (as starbuck went nowhere) to see if they went anywhere on the second.

i outted because i... honestly forgot ninja was a thing. LMAO. funnily enough, that makes it easier i think? because pooky was a mafia-immune serial killer, we're looking for a ww now, yeah? and given that ninja-ww exists... well. yeah.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #556 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

it would also explain why there wasn't two kills d1, so.

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #559 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:40 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

didn't math already claim mason?

i also don't think that math votes out glitch either if they're partnered together as ww (which is the assumption i am acting under after seeing pooky flip).
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #563 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 16, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

yes starbuck, you are right, of all the things i wanted to do to get YOU out specifically i decided to track you twice. why wouldn't i just... lie? or say i tracked someone else if i was scum?

i was already voting you d1 and our roleblocker who died spent d1 pushing on you. i don't think that it's a stretch for me to want to confirm you for the sake of my own reads.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #565 (isolation #62) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:58 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i mean... that's wifom?

also in the event you were roleblocked it was simply the other faction who killed him, lmao. really, i don't think that him dying implicates you so much as his role and the singular night kill.

ALSO, also, it feels super convenient for you to have somehow gotten VT from wild card.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #568 (isolation #63) » Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

yes, i am aware that i said that!

it is a valid point that someone could make against me, too.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #571 (isolation #64) » Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

this game is super slow.. uh. i don't really have much to add, so yeah. i still think it's starbuck.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #597 (isolation #65) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

ndmath went nowhere. no one is surprised.

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #601 (isolation #66) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

/shrug

was town.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #603 (isolation #67) » Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

gg!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #615 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Ydrasse »

nah, don't feel dumb! honestly i feel the odds of getting ninja ww of all things was just super good luck (and starbuck not realizing they were a ww haha!!). c: fun one all the same!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #617 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

ohhhhh... i see. even so, it somehow managed to work out for the best for you guys LOL.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”