Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #113 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Flopz »

Hiiii everyone :P I've taken a long sabbatical since the mess that was my Team Mafia game to try and rekindle my enjoyment of Mafia as a whole. I hope we can all get along and not instantly turn to s***-slinging as I find that really takes the fun out of the game :mrgreen:

We'll start off with a nice VOTE: Ico. You were a good doc, it was a shame about the rest of TM :doc:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 115, Grumpy Cat wrote:Is that the legendary Flopz that just posted??"!?"?£$£"!???

it's gonna take me a few hours to parse his words. give me up to 24 hours to respond please
Hiya Grumpy :] . Cute cat btw, give me a bit to catch-up in the thread. Must have been some interesting developments to have 5 pages so fast :D
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 11, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:Please refrain from using that word, Dongempire.
In post 14, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I am referring to the use of the word "lynch" rather than "elimination" or another similar term.
In post 15, Alisae wrote:why do u care
In post 17, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:The historical connotation does not translate well into the context of the game, and has potential to personally offend some users. I find it odd that you would choose to argue about something not-game-related you presumably do not care for, but this is not the time nor the place for such discussion.
In post 19, Alisae wrote:Like you decided to be the word police, so I'm questioning why you decided to be the word police.
Am I not allowed to do that?
Let's keep this all above board friends, there's no need to start an argument over this. Why don't we keep this type of discussion to a seperate thread :good:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 33, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 24, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 22, WindowsXP wrote:I suggest we use the term Uninstall. But perhaps I am just biased.
You've got a lot of nerve just coming into the game making jokes instead of contributing anything. I'd give you a finger of suspicion, but that would make typing hard so I'm going to have to go with a vote instead. VOTE: Windows XP
Trying to case people in RVS? Scummy.
I'm going to assume you're yolking here Windows and not being overly defensive. Nice quip btw Hopkirk, very funny :lol:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 49, Hopkirk wrote:You're going to scare Flopz. I think you should apologize.
:evil:
Not sure what you mean by this??? Who doesn't like a cheeky XD or :3 :giggle:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 63, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 61, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 60, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 59, Grumpy Cat wrote::OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
I think we should try to move away from this type of low effort posting. Could anyone who agrees please quote my post then say 'I agree' (nothing else obviously).
I disagree
Screw you then. I was trying to not get super agressive and toxic this game but you're not giving me much option.
Woah, can we not go down this rabbit hole pls. Even if you are joking, that's a bit in poor taste :facepalm:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 67, Hopkirk wrote:Flopz hasn't posted yet so I think I need to shade him a bit.

I once saw Flopz use dice based randomness for a 'random vote stage' vote. The funny thing is that he didn't even use the random tags or anything. He just rolled a d20, took a picture of it, then for the next
twenty
pages he just couldn't seem to grasp what everyone was saying, that he could have just rolled the dice more than once and only uploaded the picture when he got the result he wanted. Like he kept insisting things like 'no my phone doesn't have enough storage to keep that many pictures' then started uploading screenshots of his phone's storage. He had some long sound files of himself singing the complete soundtrack of Wicked in the shower. Nobody asked since it was clearly a sound based file, although I guess there was an implication that he was filling his phone with random stuff to back up his argument.
WTF, why do you and Grumpy keep throwing shade at me before I even joined. This is supposed to be a nice and chill Micro game and you're being unnecesarily rude :yawn:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 73, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 69, Grumpy Cat wrote:Was he scum in that game, Hop? That's some useful meta, thanks.
Idk. I don't really want to reread the game because he was so toxic in it that I really don't want to reread it (and the mod didn't update the first post with roles or anything smh).
Honestly, can you stop. This is not funny anymore :?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 78, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 73, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 69, Grumpy Cat wrote:Was he scum in that game, Hop? That's some useful meta, thanks.
Idk. I don't really want to reread the game because he was so toxic in it that I really don't want to reread it (and the mod didn't update the first post with roles or anything smh).
Oh damn, I wouldn't be opposed to policy launching him then it becomes a serious issue? We should put some pressure on him to make sure he behaves.

VOTE: Flopz
This isn't true, he's just being annoying :igmeou:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 93, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 89, Grumpy Cat wrote:I feel like the scumteam are scared of the pure solving power we're exhibiting right and I don't really blame them

Flopz especially is heavy lurking. He usually has around 200 posts and has got into 2 or 3 toxic 1v1s by now
Seems a bit low for Flopz 'I hate you guys' Flopz. Even that time he was playing 'we need a fourth' he was still in 3 toxic 1v1s. He just kept quoting his own posts. That wasn't a fun game, but I did learn a lot about my mother.
What is this????? I would never say anything like this, why are you being so toxic :yawn:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 105, Hopkirk wrote:Ooh, can I pet it?
In post 98, Grumpy Cat wrote:Are you accusing me of fixing my roles? Ngl that's kind of toxic to accuse me of cheating like that
Eh, it's better than fixing boxing matches like Flopz. I use 'boxing match' in the loosest possible terms here. I still disagree that going to retirement homes and punching the residents counts as a boxing match, but Flopz has got a powerful right hook (GrumpyCat already posted the profile pic he uses on his dating apps) and doesn't like it when I try and disagree with how he defines words.
*sigh*
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 117, Ydrasse wrote:flopz ive heard scary things about you
Please ignore what you've heard. I've literally played 2 games here and stopped after that because of the toxicity. I was hoping it might be better this time but maybe not :neutral:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 138, WindowsXP wrote:Flopz do you think Hopkirkz is scummy for this approach?
If so, why?
I think he just thinks he's being funny :igmeou: It's still RVS so I wasn't expecting anything to really be substantive. He is being weird but I won't say that's alignment indicative.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 143, Grumpy Cat wrote:RVS joke shenanigans. Shocking I know, but I didn't actually want to policy launch Flopz before he'd even posted
The jokes are fun at all but can we not take it too far pls. I like the whole cat motif you've got going on, hopefully we'll see more of it :cop:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 152, WindowsXP wrote:Flopz, I'm going off of break but I'd appreciate if you answered my question. If you missed it just check my iso its a recent post.
Yh, I've done it. Was going through the thread from the beginning. It always feels weird to me when I answer later posts before I've finished reviewing the past :nerd:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Flopz »

Woah, Alisae seems to have his detective hat nice and snug on his head :mrgreen:

Grumpy, you might not get the 50 pages of RVS warm-up that you wanted :doc:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 164, Ydrasse wrote:i will live and die by alisae being town this game
What makes you say that Ydrasse? :twisted:
Spoiler:
(devil for devil's advocate)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 174, Grumpy Cat wrote:If you're feel hard done by the limited selection of emojis you can use, Flopz, feel free to use the [img] tags to link any animated emojis you find online.
What!!!!! Really :o :eek: :o

Time to do some research :nerd:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #18) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 178, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 173, Flopz wrote:
In post 164, Ydrasse wrote:i will live and die by alisae being town this game
What makes you say that Ydrasse? :twisted:
Spoiler:
(devil for devil's advocate)
the detective hat fits snug on alisae and does not feel as if it was stolen away

(and also after all that questioning feels nice n real)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Flopz »

This is amazing!!!! Grumpy you're the best cat in the world :P
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 294, Hopkirk wrote: I would like to deeply and sincerely apologize to Flopz for any pain or suffering he may have experience in relation to my vicious mockery. I should have paid more attention to his feelings. Hurting your feelings was never my intent here Flopz and I hope we can move away from this shocking and tragic incident together. Just think of the things we can do together. If we work in tandem there's no fight we cannot win.

I failed to realize the importance of caring about other people's feelings here and I want to fully apologize for that Flopz. It was wrong of me and I won't do it again. I like to think this whole experience has made me a better person. :D
I'm sorry that you were taken from us just when you extended an olive branch towards me. I'm sure this would have become a beautiful friendship.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:07 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 242, Donempire wrote:Also, icos behaviour is so far in line with his towngame. I dont doubt it
Now on to more serious matters, Dong, why did you keep your vote on Ico after expressly stating they are in line with their Towngame? Would it not make sense to move your vote elsewhere at that point?

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:14 am

Post by Flopz »

Alisae, I'm gonna have to borrow that hat of yours for the time being :cop:

What do you have to say for hammering Ico, that's quite very extremely bad?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:23 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 337, Donempire wrote:Because it was an rvs vote
Yh, that's why I'm asking why you didn't stop the vote (and not why you started the vote, my vote on Ico was also RVS) after you said Ico was town in your eyes :nerd:

Wouldn't it make sense to put your vote elsewhere?
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 392, Grumpy Cat wrote: Launching scum is slightly preferable, but there is utility in launching launchbait if we think they'd be a liabilty in LyLo, since we can flip town!them with small consequence. I can't see launchbait this game though (yet).
Grumpy, I'm on my hands and knees here. Can you please please please please please please stop saying Launching. I'd rather you say the "Word that starts with the letter after K" or something equally ridiculous but the use of the word launch is causing me real physical pain that I didn't expect would happen from this. There is no joke, I'm being completely serious here.

Spoiler:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #25) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 389, Alisae wrote:Btw what do we think of the Hopkirk kill?
Apart from his huge brain, great worldplay, and jealousy from haters due to the fact that he is a huge proponent of the singular best diety in any pantheon,
Kelemvor is amazing,
, he was actively solving so that might have spooked scum in some way. Skimming the previous day, Hopkirk seems to have done the most "explicit" big thinks so it could be that :nerd:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #26) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 437, Grumpy Cat wrote:What's wrong with launch lol
My soul can't take it for some reason :cry:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #27) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 22, WindowsXP wrote:I suggest we use the term Uninstall. But perhaps I am just biased.
You've got a lot of nerve just coming into the game making jokes instead of contributing anything. I'd give you a finger of suspicion, but that would make typing hard so I'm going to have to go with a vote instead. VOTE: Windows XP
Gonna quickly jump in my wayback machine to get a definite answer on if this was serious. I kind of really want to know :left: :down: :right:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #28) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 441, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 346, Grumpy Cat wrote:I'm sad Hop died :[

Flopz, do you think scum!you could be convinced to kill Hop on n1 by your partner?
Flopz pls

I'll change "launch" to "lunch" if you answer this for me
100%, I'll answer whatever question it takes!!! Just stop using that awful word :dead:

Playing with you guys was the reason you finally got me to try another forum game after the mess that was TM so I don't think I would kill you or Hop N1 unless I had a reaaaaaaaaaaally good reason.
Spoiler:
The Memes D1 were so f***ing good, I'm sad we'll never get those 500 pages anymore :(

I can't think of something that would cause me to do so unless you had somehow outed me as scum super duper fast.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #29) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 444, Grumpy Cat wrote:Okay, I buy it
Do you now promise to change the word. I better not see any other weird variations like lonching or lanching :oops:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #30) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: There's soemthing else i wanted to share but i will out it when the time is right.

Secret Memes :mad:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #31) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 448, Grumpy Cat wrote:I forgot how good your sig was lul. Go into settings and make it so your sig is attached to all your posts, duffer

From the top left:
User Control Panel>Board Preferences>Edit posting defaults>Attach my signature by default
Cheers, I always wondered how that worked :]
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #32) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Flopz »

Alisae, I might not be giving your hat back, or at the very least, is it ok if we share it :P
In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: I am not happy that Ico was hammered so soon, but they were a good PL regardless the way they were playing entitled.
In post 419, WindowsXP wrote:I will say that it is my fault for not announcing L-2.
Those are very interesting to read side-by-side, those two statements seem a bit disanalogous to me ngl as the first statement kind of doesn't really work with the second being a thing. Unlike Alisae, you're not saying "oops I didn't mean to"
which is its own seperate can of worms
but that you knew it was L-2 as you saying "my bad I didn't announce it" means you knew but just didn't say
yes I had to double check the spelling of the word, I'm not perfect

In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: I think there is still scum within hopkirk/GC.
In post 419, WindowsXP wrote:Oh. Lol. Hop died. That might change some dynamics.
That's actually amazing to read. It's like I'm reading a book that contains a list of the most hilarious two subsequent posts. How do you talk about Ico dying while somehow ignoring the post right next to it that explains the poor death of Hopkirk?
At least there's no wall in his future, lucky guy.
Also, do you still stand behind that belief, why/why not?
In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: Also as for the games i "read". I must come clean and say I did lie and was using games that we both played in and was trying to apply meta. At the very least i wanted to get them to make some concrete stances that werent rooted in some 1v1.
As you don't want to reveal your alt (which also means you don't have to show any proof), when you say gameS, do you mean multiple games or just one? Better yet, can you say how many games you've both been in together. Nobody is going to super-sleath and go through all of Icos games to see all of the people they've played with and then try to narrow that down so you'll be safe, I give my scout's honour on that.
In post 417, WindowsXP wrote: I expected to likely die(no dead thread pm ): ) so i didn't bother using my free time i had between work shifts to draft anything up, but I will look through everyone at some point whenever i can.
Why on earth did you feel that you were likely to die? I really want to know the trail of logic for that one.
In post 419, WindowsXP wrote:I'd also like to hear more from flopz.
Ask me whatever you want and I'll answer it, just promise not to use the word "launch" and we'll be golden :cop:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #33) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 458, WindowsXP wrote:and re: being likely to die: I'm active. I drive conversation. I ask questions. I lead. It's a no brainer to have me as a potential kill targettarget. I have been N1d and N2d as VT many times.
Your two big leading active drives were on both Ico and Hopkirk who both ended up as being town.

If you're saying it's your meta to just post without even checking who died during the night can you at least show proof from your Windows account.

I'm going to sleep now so can't continue this but I'm gonna put my vote here to keep the pressure.

VOTE: Windows
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #34) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by Flopz »

As an aside, the fact that all three of Windows, Ydrasse and Alisae all say "Oops I didn't mean to" in regards to the voting and what ended up happening leaves little to be desired.

Ydrasse, I hope that you're able to at least post something today as it'll be super helpful.

Alisae, I think I'll be keeping your hat as evidence for the time being :cop:
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #35) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:44 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 483, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 395, Grumpy Cat wrote:
Flopz is town unless his scum partner really dictatored the kill. Flopz/I never kill Hop night 1 here, since we joined this game together for the lols.

I'll look through this ISO to see how strong his scumreads were. 1 min
admittedly i don't know the depth of bonds btwn you/flopz/hopkirk but i remember reading this post earlier in the day and not liking it and that still stands. like, do you have
that
much faith in flopz to say that?

similarly, flopz, do you think this holds true for gc?
I would say even more so than me yh. This is purely based on me knowing his in-person feelings for Mafia as a whole (I can say with complete certainty that GC will prioritise his enjoyment (specifically tied to our participation) over the most optimal nightkill (in the hyperspecific scenario that killing one of us two would be the most optimal kill), this is only in this specific circumstance and on N1 (maybe N2 depending on the gamestate). I would be very hard-pressed to see GC nightkill me or Hop N1 :cop:
In post 443, Flopz wrote:
In post 441, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 346, Grumpy Cat wrote:I'm sad Hop died :[

Flopz, do you think scum!you could be convinced to kill Hop on n1 by your partner?
Flopz pls

I'll change "launch" to "lunch" if you answer this for me
100%, I'll answer whatever question it takes!!! Just stop using that awful word :dead:

Playing with you guys was the reason you finally got me to try another forum game after the mess that was TM so I don't think I would kill you or Hop N1 unless I had a reaaaaaaaaaaally good reason.
Spoiler:
The Memes D1 were so f***ing good, I'm sad we'll never get those 500 pages anymore :(
I can't think of something that would cause me to do so unless you had somehow outed me as scum super duper fast.
you admit that you think hop was doing the most explicitly... well, explicit scumhunting. do you think as scum you would be worried about town!hop being able to read you?
Of course, but I wouldn't be worried N1, especially when D1 ended as abruptly as it did. It's not like I was under any scrutiny from Hopkirk so that detracts from my only reason for ever considering to kill him :doc:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #36) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:15 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 229, WindowsXP wrote:
Also as a side note, please do not use gross ableist language. I am uncomfortable with it and its grossly inappropriate to use in game.I will not be asking you directly again.
While looking through your ISO yesterday I was reminded of this post. Thinking on it, I am having an incredibly hard time actually believing that this is genuine. It just seems like a reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaally bad attempt to ATE or some weird feels-based play. Nobody in their right mind would believe Ico's typo, which they instantly aplogised for and said it was a typo, was anything but a typo. The fact that you acted so offended over this innocuous mistake seems incredibly blown out of proportion.

I would like you to explicitly and equivocally state your position here because I really can't see how that was a legitimate concern for you. Especially with you now saying you've played multiple games with Ico so should know that Ico wouldn't do that.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (isolation #37) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Flopz »

Paladin, my friend, would you like to join this merry band and give us some super spicy takes to ruminate over
pretty please
:giggle:

This gif is great, I can't stop looking at it
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #38) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:22 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 505, Flopz wrote:
In post 395, Grumpy Cat wrote:
Flopz is town unless his scum partner really dictatored the kill. Flopz/I never kill Hop night 1 here, since we joined this game together for the lols.

I'll look through this ISO to see how strong his scumreads were. 1 min
admittedly i don't know the depth of bonds btwn you/flopz/hopkirk but i remember reading this post earlier in the day and not liking it and that still stands. like, do you have
that
much faith in flopz to say that?

similarly, flopz, do you think this holds true for gc?
I would say even more so than me yh. This is purely based on me knowing his in-person feelings for Mafia as a whole (I can say with complete certainty that GC will prioritise his enjoyment (specifically tied to our participation) over the most optimal nightkill (in the hyperspecific scenario that killing one of us two would be the most optimal kill), this is only in this specific circumstance and on N1 (maybe N2 depending on the gamestate). I would be very hard-pressed to see GC nightkill me or Hop N1 :cop:
GC, would you disagree at all with my take here? :good:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #39) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Flopz »

Woah, Dong's acting all spooky :o

This seems like it'll be interesting :dead:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #516 (isolation #40) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:29 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 511, Grumpy Cat wrote:FLOPZ DON'T GO TO LUNCH
Do not worry my dear chum, I am still browsing the selection

I had forgotten Rastamouse was a thing, my subconcious must have have blocked those memories away
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:32 am

Post by Flopz »

Looking at the theme song on youtube really takes me back. Life was so simple in those days :cop:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 519, Grumpy Cat wrote:I don't even know what Rastamouse is, I don't browse iFunny
Bruh, this is Cbeebies :o
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Flopz »

Don't make me vote you GC. I'm this close.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 518, Grumpy Cat wrote:Pretty sure Dogem is trying to distract us and lead us down random avenues of discussion so that we forget this is a mafia game and end up talking about Rastamouse for 10 days.
Wow, he actually just memed and left. I was kind of waiting for something to happen :igmeou:

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:19 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 525, WindowsXP wrote: - tell me how you "accidentally" press the n key in that convenient location when typing windows. The w and s key are on the left side of the keyboard. I absolutely thought it was intentional and the fake coverup made me more agry. So get out out of here with that. Not sure why you latching onto this kinda shit as "scummy". Wanna elaborate on that? What else I've done pinged you as scummy?
Flopz do you normally only hyperfocus on meta argumenrs? I see you've done so a lot on this page.
Woah, not sure how I'm just talking about meta but whatevs. Yes it seems scummy, in how utterly out of proportion that was, and literally every other person here disagrees with your take that this was intentional.

Your first question to Hop, , was ridiculous and I don't see how that isn't just forcing a disagreement so you can argue agaisnt him to make him seem scummy. Your attack on Ico also seems a little forced, especially when they did respond to you , you still said Ico was scum-motivated dodging and then you responded by attacking Ico for apparent bad faith.

The
whoops, I checked the PM but didn't really check the PM, I really honestly don't know who died
does ping me as LAMISTy, where as a proud and upstanding Townie you of course wouldn't know who died as you were just peacefully sleeping in the night. It just felt off to me. And when confronted, you say, I have proof from other games but I'm not going to link them. Now that's a good meme :facepalm:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 535, WindowsXP wrote:Flopz
1. This argument sucks and you're wrong so if you wanna argue in good faith i suggest you drop it because what are you trying to say? That im partners with ico and its scum theater? Get outta here
What? I'm actually baffled by how you can link anything I have said to this statement. You stupified me, amazin' :o
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #47) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 564, WindowsXP wrote:"Saying you'll do a tactic"
Yeah no seeya VOTE: Windows
Im town get dong tomorrow and its gg.
Imagine trying to force end the day so we can't continue to ask questions as well as put more focus on the lurkers, not scummy at all btw. Thank goodness GC unvoted in time.

VOTE: Paladin. Come and speak to us lad, what's your opinion on this very crazy gamestate :nerd:

I hate phoneposting
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 631, Ydrasse wrote:is there anything ppl want me to talk abt/answer?
What do you think about Windows' self-vote and the questioning leading up to it? :nerd:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #753 (isolation #49) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 747, Grumpy Cat wrote: Flopz HELP, give me some lighthearted vibes to encourage me to read through.
Sorry lad, Windows kind of tired me out and I didn't really want to have to wade through this mess. This is literally the reason I stopped playing after Team Mafia.

I'll hopefully go through the past few pages tonight and resume my usual posting :nerd:

Unfortunately, phoneposting rn, will bring back those top tier gifs when I'm home.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 755, Donempire wrote:
In post 749, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:
In post 748, Donempire wrote:I should have known when he asked us to refer to him by them
It was excrutiating talking to you but it'll probably be hilarioud reading back with hindsight
Good job windows
I can see how that must have been a challenge for you. Do not fret, once your brain eventually develops to that of an adult I am sure you will understand the level of patheticness you are displaying here.
?
He's talking about you misgendering Windows. Your view on windows aside, it's common courtesy to use people's preferred pronouns. (windows you should add them onto your account so it's more visible)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:40 am

Post by Flopz »

Can I just not read the previous pages because I don't want to give myself a migraine. If there were any questions for me can someone just send me to the post. If I really have to I'll look through the other pages but I really don't want to.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (isolation #52) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 842, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 841, Flopz wrote:Can I just not read the previous pages because I don't want to give myself a migraine. If there were any questions for me can someone just send me to the post. If I really have to I'll look through the other pages but I really don't want to.
can you read 28/29?

wrt my interactions with ydrasse and the things i brought up.
:cop:
In post 681, WindowsXP wrote:anyways I still think dong is scum unless proven otherwise for the evidence i provided earlier.
One page later:
In post 707, WindowsXP wrote:I fudged that evidence and over exaggerated it tbh. I just had a really strong vibe that they were scum. Getting shitpushed can make that kinda read happen.
This is the same thing you did with Ico too. Just blatantly making things up, especially when people question you, and whenever you get called out you try and pull a reverse uno and say no its whoever accused you who is scum. It's just so tiring. Time and time again Windows has used their "evidence" as the crux of their points and then eventually says they were "exaggerating" to find out if the other party were actually scum. I'm a fan of the simple answers, with the simple answer being Windows is just trying to shade anyone that ever questions them, using any means necessary to try and flip the dialogue around (usually unsuccesfully).

With Hoptic too, I still don't like:
And I never will.

It could also be that Windows is just an imploding townie instead of a spewing scum but that doesn't have the same top level alliteration like the second term. The faking slips and then getting caught out with the defence that it was a purposeful slip to make them seem more town. It;s just easier to believe that Windows is a bad scum.

Ydrasse post incoming...
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 874, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 799, Grumpy Cat wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to flip Paladin today. I think Wandow's WIM is town-indicative, especially since as scum they probably just want to self-hammer when given the opportunity given all the vocal players are scumreading them. This feels like a lot of effort for little reward if they're scum. Yes, there's the "storing Wandows-scum to lunch tomorrow" thing, but I never really think that was going to take off. Wandows-scum can just do the minimum effort to ensure they're not SO obvscum, that they're not stored for tomorrow, but lunched today instead, but they're going above and beyond. Maybe they're some kind of freak and scum!Windows is actually efforting in the hopes they can completely turn the opinion on their slot around, and not be lunched today OR tomorrow, but there's like no indication that was going to happen, even after pages and pages of effort, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking Windows is town3r">R????"$$£
Flopz, what do you think of my reasoning for Wandows-town here? Ignore the As, Miso got on my keyboard.
It's certainly possible but Idk if I'd call it probable. Windows has been screaming to high heaven for the whole game about how everyone but them is bad faith, after realising they were scum-read by basically everyone at that point, saccing themselves to prevent more dialogue which will make it harder to find their partner instead of trying to fake-slip to appear more town. If Windows is town, Windows should know nobody is gonna listen to their dying words and lunch who Windows wants to lunch so what is there to gain from suicide. You could argue that it would help locate scum if windows is town but at that point, windows was unanimously scum read so it wouldn't have made a difference.
In post 858, WindowsXP wrote:Can you quote where I admitted the self vote was for towncred?
A few hours later after realising they made yet another inconistency (like saying they checked their PM but didn't really check their PM in regards to Hopkirk's death).
In post 861, WindowsXP wrote:Oh hold up, the fake hammer slip was for towncred. the self vote was serious. I think I should clarify that. Those are 2 separate actions to me. Yes my intent with pretending to self hammer were to get reactions and to farm a townread. I fully admit that.
Seems like another attempt at trying to fix their slips.

I think Windows is just scum.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (isolation #54) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 879, Flopz wrote:
In post 874, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 799, Grumpy Cat wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to flip Paladin today. I think Wandow's WIM is town-indicative, especially since as scum they probably just want to self-hammer when given the opportunity given all the vocal players are scumreading them. This feels like a lot of effort for little reward if they're scum. Yes, there's the "storing Wandows-scum to lunch tomorrow" thing, but I never really think that was going to take off. Wandows-scum can just do the minimum effort to ensure they're not SO obvscum, that they're not stored for tomorrow, but lunched today instead, but they're going above and beyond. Maybe they're some kind of freak and scum!Windows is actually efforting in the hopes they can completely turn the opinion on their slot around, and not be lunched today OR tomorrow, but there's like no indication that was going to happen, even after pages and pages of effort, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking Windows is town3r">R????"$$£
Flopz, what do you think of my reasoning for Wandows-town here? Ignore the As, Miso got on my keyboard.
Spoiler:
It's certainly possible but Idk if I'd call it probable. Windows has been screaming to high heaven for the whole game about how everyone but them is bad faith, after realising they were scum-read by basically everyone at that point, saccing themselves to prevent more dialogue which will make it harder to find their partner instead of trying to fake-slip to appear more town. If Windows is town, Windows should know nobody is gonna listen to their dying words and lunch who Windows wants to lunch so what is there to gain from suicide. You could argue that it would help locate scum if windows is town but at that point, windows was unanimously scum read so it wouldn't have made a difference.
In post 858, WindowsXP wrote:Can you quote where I admitted the self vote was for towncred?
A few hours later after realising they made yet another inconistency (like saying they checked their PM but didn't really check their PM in regards to Hopkirk's death).
In post 861, WindowsXP wrote:Oh hold up, the fake hammer slip was for towncred. the self vote was serious. I think I should clarify that. Those are 2 separate actions to me. Yes my intent with pretending to self hammer were to get reactions and to farm a townread. I fully admit that.
Seems like another attempt at trying to fix their slips.

I think Windows is just scum.

Adding on to that, in terms of the increased effortposting, they could just be going full tryhard to salvage any semblence of townieness. The fact that you're questioning whether Windows is indeed scum shows the fruit of their labour.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #55) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 881, WindowsXP wrote:Holy fuck the reach. Did you stretch before making that reach? Vote me if im scummy.
And let you end the day without getting more info from pally as well as maybe from Ydrasse's replacement. Nty :cop:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #56) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 884, Donempire wrote:
In post 883, Flopz wrote:
In post 881, WindowsXP wrote:Holy fuck the reach. Did you stretch before making that reach? Vote me if im scummy.
And let you end the day without getting more info from pally as well as maybe from Ydrasse's replacement. Nty :cop:
No, you see, if you dont vote windows NOW and kill them then you are just mafia trying to misylynch them tomorrow. Trust me, their tactic is a guarentee %100 winrate tactic (:ok_hand:) so just listen to them and win lol
Looooooooooool. It's like on one hand, I just want to lunch Windows right here and now so I don't have to think about them anymore, however, the darn setup makes that a less optimal choice to winning the game :igmeou:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (isolation #57) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 878, Flopz wrote:
In post 842, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 841, Flopz wrote:Can I just not read the previous pages because I don't want to give myself a migraine. If there were any questions for me can someone just send me to the post. If I really have to I'll look through the other pages but I really don't want to.
can you read 28/29?

wrt my interactions with ydrasse and the things i brought up.
Ydrasse post incoming...
Wow, it really doesn't feel like Ydrasse has more posts than me yet that is the case :o I blame myself for not shitposting earlier when GC and Hop were at full force :cry: Anyways, Ydrasse has done quite a lot of nothing, basically. Skimming through her ISO, there's nothing particularly meaty there, she had a good post in but there wasn't any follow up. It seems more likely that she was just doing enough to coast than to actually attempt to solve.

I don't believe at all that Ydrasse v Windows was SvS but I do believe that it is a lot more likely for it to be TvS than TvT.

However, her sorting of Windows and conversation with them has a townie vibe to it ngl, she was talking to them in real time and it came across to me as genuine instead of fabricated reasons. However, the fact that she was TRing Windows could be becuase she's scum and knows they are town so after the eventual Windows lunch occurs, she'll get some townie points for that belief.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 800, Grumpy Cat wrote:My page 32 solves turns out is Paladin + Dogem/Alisae. Let's see how that works out for me.
Which of Dong and Ali are you leaning closer to? And do you still think Ydrasse v Windows is most likely TvT (because I really can't see it)?

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (isolation #59) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 867, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I will have to go easy on the evidence for the time being as I am off to bed shortly.

Dongempire's pushes are inconsistent and has taken an odd tone in certain posts.

Ydrasse's early contributions seemed to me like appearances and no more. I need to read this slot fully to compare more recent posts but nothing has struck me as overtly town-sided.

Alisae has presented the clearest intent to solve of any other player thus far. I stand by my belief that the first day hammer was accidental, but I'm not sure scum would have reacted to such a mistake as Alisae did.

Grumpy Cat seems to be expecting more from me. I am not entirely sure whether I prefer the idea that they are town solving or that they are trying to arrange my miselimination/pocketing depending on my response to their pushing.

I cannot find any thoughts on Flopz at the moment, sorry. And you seem obviously town to me.
Can you be more substantive with these reads when you get the chance

Also, can you give an explanation on why you townread Windows

Gifs are great
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (isolation #60) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 889, WindowsXP wrote:How is anything you posted that i said as a slip a slip?
You're so fake rn LOL
When I said slip, I was referring to your apparent "self-hammer slip"
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (isolation #61) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Flopz »

And the Hopkirk slip is obvious, I don't need to reiterate that (when you said you didn't know he died) (and then you said you checked the PM without actually checking the PM)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (isolation #62) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 890, WindowsXP wrote:You're just applying anything I do as shade. You aren't offering analysis You're just saying "windows is scum so this is why what they did here is scummy " rather than "this is scummy amd therefore windows is scum".
Correcting a miscommunication isn't scummy no matter how hard u try to push it
Sure, and just ignore the rest
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #63) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 895, WindowsXP wrote:explain why anything. Literally anything i listed is scummy. And how is the hopkirk a slip? What am i slipping? Explain.
Faking a townslip to gain towncred. It's pretty self-explanatory.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #64) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Flopz »

Are you just ignoring the word "faking" before I used the word slip because they are right next to each other
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #912 (isolation #65) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:09 am

Post by Flopz »

Should have said before but got caught up in life, I'll be V/LA for the next couple of days

noted. -D
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Flopz »

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, can't we get a bit of time to chill at daybreak. Seems like we are just jumping right into this. It is lylo so going full throttle right at the start is a bit oof.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1003, DkKoba wrote:lmao my poe included GC so this makes it easy. Scum made a huge blunder not killing in me/ydrasse slot.
VOTE: dong
In post 1004, WindowsXP wrote:Oh fuck i did it again.
But actually on second thought since I'm paranoid abt another theory since this kill was surprising VOTE: alisae
In post 1006, WindowsXP wrote: but dong absolutely is hella scummy but im not sure who in GC/Dong/Alisae is the one town but if i had to guess its still alisae and its just Dong/GC.
Just sorta thoughts going into n2 that i wrote out^
Windows why the immediate jump from Dong to Ali? Especially in regards to you saying "Dong is hella scummy". Also, why are you voting immediately when we are in lylo, it might be my inexperience here but I can't think of a good reason to not get info first.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #68) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1007, Redados wrote:
In post 1002, Redados wrote:Okay so I’m just catching up and I feel like the scum lies between Hopkirk and Grumpy Cat.
Sorry guys it looks like GC was nightkilled. I did not know that because I am town. Sorry!
I'm gonna assume this was a Windows meme. Nice.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1021 (isolation #69) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1011, Redados wrote:Alisae I’m not going to vote for a while.

So I would like to sit on a decision for a little longer.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #70) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1008, Redados wrote:Right now I’m feeling townie on Flopz and null on Windows. Willing to vote for Alisae or Dong but would prefer Dong.
Can I have an explanation for this pls. Why Dong over Ali here?

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #71) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1006, WindowsXP wrote:Ydrasse slot or I will be the likely night kill.

if scum is smart they WILL kill me.
Can you explain to me why the smart play is to kill you and also why did you think it'll be between you and Ydrasse JR?

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1029 (isolation #72) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1028, WindowsXP wrote:there were 2/4 scum on the wagon on d2.
Can you explain what you mean by this, I can be a bit slow sometimes :dead:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1032 (isolation #73) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Flopz »

To speak of my own opinions. Pally flipping green really messed with my reads. There's a lot of possible combos right now and I'm not really sure what's the most likely. I'm gonna need some time to piece things back together.
Everything was so much simpler yesterday

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #74) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1031, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1029, Flopz wrote:
sorry im on break i meant to say "i believed there to be 2/4 scum" on the wagon when the night started. Meaning i thought all scum were voting paldin d2.
I see, with the NK being what it was, how does that change things for you?

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1035 (isolation #75) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1033, Alisae wrote:
In post 1025, Datisi wrote:beep
What. Windows had the pagetop
Datisi too stronk
Now that my fellow memesters have departed to a better place, it is up to me to pick up the mantle. I love these gifs

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #76) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1024, Redados wrote:
In post 1023, Flopz wrote:
In post 1008, Redados wrote:Right now I’m feeling townie on Flopz and null on Windows. Willing to vote for Alisae or Dong but would prefer Dong.
Can I have an explanation for this pls. Why Dong over Ali here?

That was my read as I caught up on Day Two. Although now that I’m trying to think about partners the only possible pairing for Windows is probably Flopz. So it would either be Windows & Flopz or Alisae & Dong
Now that's interesting. In the search for deepwolves I didn't expect for me to be in the running for ultimate hide and seek champion. So you think there's more chance in me being with Windows than Windows being with Dong or Ali. I think you might be overestimating my acting ablility.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #77) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1036, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1034, Flopz wrote:
In post 1031, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 1029, Flopz wrote:
sorry im on break i meant to say "i believed there to be 2/4 scum" on the wagon when the night started. Meaning i thought all scum were voting paldin d2.
I see, with the NK being what it was, how does that change things for you?

My initial solve of ydrasse/alisae feels more right again. Imma be real we prob lose anyways bc dong ego if he is town.
Im off break now but can give more on monday if im not hilariously wrong lol
Wouldn't it be a good idea to unvote then in case you're wrong. People leaving votes up so close to start is scaring me. That goes for you too Ali, wouldn't it be best to wait for everyone to contribute here before voting.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #78) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:48 am

Post by Flopz »

I'm gonna go and sleep now. I'd prefer to not wake up to a big L with the game being all over from premature voting during lylo like my last game.
Wow that sentence is one big mess that I cannot be bothered to fix. Toodles.

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #79) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:19 pm

Post by Flopz »

In post 1079, Redados wrote:I am TOTALLY happy losing to scum!Flopz. He would deserve the win 100% here.
VOTE: Windows

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (isolation #80) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Flopz »

Windows, I wish you the best of luck and would like to thank you for the carry. I hope I never have the pleasure of playing with you ever again, that was actually awful.

Do you find playing like that fun because it makes the game intolerable for everyone as well as being awful if you want to be TR. I hope you can learn to work with others in your future games instead of Windows Vs The World.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (isolation #81) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Flopz »

Everyone else, you were fun to play with and made me remember what I liked about this game. Memeing is way too much fun.

Rip Ico, you were gone too soon.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #82) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Flopz »

Didn't even get to 50 pages, let alone 500 :cry:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (isolation #83) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:16 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1174, Hopkirk wrote:If you're concerned that your strength is going to suffer then you might want to consider a little hexblade dip. It's not degenerate no matter what Flopz would have you believe.
It is and always will be.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (isolation #84) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 1216, DkKoba wrote:i do apologize to non ico/alisae/dong for any mean things said towards them.
What did Ico even do?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”