Micro 966 - DDD: DD? [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:04 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 867, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:Dongempire's pushes are inconsistent and has taken an odd tone in certain posts.

Ydrasse's early contributions seemed to me like appearances and no more. I need to read this slot fully to compare more recent posts but nothing has struck me as overtly town-sided.

Alisae has presented the clearest intent to solve of any other player thus far. I stand by my belief that the first day hammer was accidental, but I'm not sure scum would have reacted to such a mistake as Alisae did.
I want the why for basically all of these, Paladin. Where are you getting the impressions of these from? Point towards specific posts, I want to see some analysis rather than big picture takes.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

In post 831, Datisi wrote:
Hello friends, I have an announcement that I probably should have made earlier.

I spoke with the listmod, and using a script to block out another player's posts is against the rules. While there is no such site rule at the moment, it will be made if necessary. In any case, I'm also adding it to my game ruleset. So... don't do that.
Could someone tell me what this says? It doesn't look like a VC so it might be an important announcement.
I have a script which censors all of Datisi's posts because all of the cute pictures were putting me at unease.
Grumpy Cat
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Grumpy Cat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Grumpy Cat »

(/s - pls no bsn)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 842, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 841, Flopz wrote:Can I just not read the previous pages because I don't want to give myself a migraine. If there were any questions for me can someone just send me to the post. If I really have to I'll look through the other pages but I really don't want to.
can you read 28/29?

wrt my interactions with ydrasse and the things i brought up.
:cop:
In post 681, WindowsXP wrote:anyways I still think dong is scum unless proven otherwise for the evidence i provided earlier.
One page later:
In post 707, WindowsXP wrote:I fudged that evidence and over exaggerated it tbh. I just had a really strong vibe that they were scum. Getting shitpushed can make that kinda read happen.
This is the same thing you did with Ico too. Just blatantly making things up, especially when people question you, and whenever you get called out you try and pull a reverse uno and say no its whoever accused you who is scum. It's just so tiring. Time and time again Windows has used their "evidence" as the crux of their points and then eventually says they were "exaggerating" to find out if the other party were actually scum. I'm a fan of the simple answers, with the simple answer being Windows is just trying to shade anyone that ever questions them, using any means necessary to try and flip the dialogue around (usually unsuccesfully).

With Hoptic too, I still don't like:
In post 33, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 24, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 22, WindowsXP wrote:I suggest we use the term Uninstall. But perhaps I am just biased.
You've got a lot of nerve just coming into the game making jokes instead of contributing anything. I'd give you a finger of suspicion, but that would make typing hard so I'm going to have to go with a vote instead. VOTE: Windows XP
Trying to case people in RVS? Scummy.
And I never will.

It could also be that Windows is just an imploding townie instead of a spewing scum but that doesn't have the same top level alliteration like the second term. The faking slips and then getting caught out with the defence that it was a purposeful slip to make them seem more town. It;s just easier to believe that Windows is a bad scum.

Ydrasse post incoming...
“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 874, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 799, Grumpy Cat wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to flip Paladin today. I think Wandow's WIM is town-indicative, especially since as scum they probably just want to self-hammer when given the opportunity given all the vocal players are scumreading them. This feels like a lot of effort for little reward if they're scum. Yes, there's the "storing Wandows-scum to lunch tomorrow" thing, but I never really think that was going to take off. Wandows-scum can just do the minimum effort to ensure they're not SO obvscum, that they're not stored for tomorrow, but lunched today instead, but they're going above and beyond. Maybe they're some kind of freak and scum!Windows is actually efforting in the hopes they can completely turn the opinion on their slot around, and not be lunched today OR tomorrow, but there's like no indication that was going to happen, even after pages and pages of effort, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking Windows is town3r">R????"$$£
Flopz, what do you think of my reasoning for Wandows-town here? Ignore the As, Miso got on my keyboard.
It's certainly possible but Idk if I'd call it probable. Windows has been screaming to high heaven for the whole game about how everyone but them is bad faith, after realising they were scum-read by basically everyone at that point, saccing themselves to prevent more dialogue which will make it harder to find their partner instead of trying to fake-slip to appear more town. If Windows is town, Windows should know nobody is gonna listen to their dying words and lunch who Windows wants to lunch so what is there to gain from suicide. You could argue that it would help locate scum if windows is town but at that point, windows was unanimously scum read so it wouldn't have made a difference.
In post 858, WindowsXP wrote:Can you quote where I admitted the self vote was for towncred?
A few hours later after realising they made yet another inconistency (like saying they checked their PM but didn't really check their PM in regards to Hopkirk's death).
In post 861, WindowsXP wrote:Oh hold up, the fake hammer slip was for towncred. the self vote was serious. I think I should clarify that. Those are 2 separate actions to me. Yes my intent with pretending to self hammer were to get reactions and to farm a townread. I fully admit that.
Seems like another attempt at trying to fix their slips.

I think Windows is just scum.

“[Jellyfish] are 97% water or something, so how much are they doing? Just give them another 3% and make them water. It's more useful.” ~ Mr. K. Dilkington.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:02 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Is wanting to be universally townread scummy to you?
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:03 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Holy fuck the reach. Did you stretch before making that reach? Vote me if im scummy.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 879, Flopz wrote:
In post 874, Grumpy Cat wrote:
In post 799, Grumpy Cat wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I want to flip Paladin today. I think Wandow's WIM is town-indicative, especially since as scum they probably just want to self-hammer when given the opportunity given all the vocal players are scumreading them. This feels like a lot of effort for little reward if they're scum. Yes, there's the "storing Wandows-scum to lunch tomorrow" thing, but I never really think that was going to take off. Wandows-scum can just do the minimum effort to ensure they're not SO obvscum, that they're not stored for tomorrow, but lunched today instead, but they're going above and beyond. Maybe they're some kind of freak and scum!Windows is actually efforting in the hopes they can completely turn the opinion on their slot around, and not be lunched today OR tomorrow, but there's like no indication that was going to happen, even after pages and pages of effort, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I'm thinking Windows is town3r">R????"$$£
Flopz, what do you think of my reasoning for Wandows-town here? Ignore the As, Miso got on my keyboard.
Spoiler:
It's certainly possible but Idk if I'd call it probable. Windows has been screaming to high heaven for the whole game about how everyone but them is bad faith, after realising they were scum-read by basically everyone at that point, saccing themselves to prevent more dialogue which will make it harder to find their partner instead of trying to fake-slip to appear more town. If Windows is town, Windows should know nobody is gonna listen to their dying words and lunch who Windows wants to lunch so what is there to gain from suicide. You could argue that it would help locate scum if windows is town but at that point, windows was unanimously scum read so it wouldn't have made a difference.
In post 858, WindowsXP wrote:Can you quote where I admitted the self vote was for towncred?
A few hours later after realising they made yet another inconistency (like saying they checked their PM but didn't really check their PM in regards to Hopkirk's death).
In post 861, WindowsXP wrote:Oh hold up, the fake hammer slip was for towncred. the self vote was serious. I think I should clarify that. Those are 2 separate actions to me. Yes my intent with pretending to self hammer were to get reactions and to farm a townread. I fully admit that.
Seems like another attempt at trying to fix their slips.

I think Windows is just scum.

Adding on to that, in terms of the increased effortposting, they could just be going full tryhard to salvage any semblence of townieness. The fact that you're questioning whether Windows is indeed scum shows the fruit of their labour.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 881, WindowsXP wrote:Holy fuck the reach. Did you stretch before making that reach? Vote me if im scummy.
And let you end the day without getting more info from pally as well as maybe from Ydrasse's replacement. Nty :cop:
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 883, Flopz wrote:
In post 881, WindowsXP wrote:Holy fuck the reach. Did you stretch before making that reach? Vote me if im scummy.
And let you end the day without getting more info from pally as well as maybe from Ydrasse's replacement. Nty :cop:
No, you see, if you dont vote windows NOW and kill them then you are just mafia trying to misylynch them tomorrow. Trust me, their tactic is a guarentee %100 winrate tactic (:ok_hand:) so just listen to them and win lol
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 884, Donempire wrote:
In post 883, Flopz wrote:
No, you see, if you dont vote windows NOW and kill them then you are just mafia trying to misylynch them tomorrow. Trust me, their tactic is a guarentee %100 winrate tactic (:ok_hand:) so just listen to them and win lol
Looooooooooool. It's like on one hand, I just want to lunch Windows right here and now so I don't have to think about them anymore, however, the darn setup makes that a less optimal choice to winning the game :igmeou:
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 878, Flopz wrote:
In post 842, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 841, Flopz wrote:Can I just not read the previous pages because I don't want to give myself a migraine. If there were any questions for me can someone just send me to the post. If I really have to I'll look through the other pages but I really don't want to.
can you read 28/29?

wrt my interactions with ydrasse and the things i brought up.
Ydrasse post incoming...
Wow, it really doesn't feel like Ydrasse has more posts than me yet that is the case :o I blame myself for not shitposting earlier when GC and Hop were at full force :cry: Anyways, Ydrasse has done quite a lot of nothing, basically. Skimming through her ISO, there's nothing particularly meaty there, she had a good post in but there wasn't any follow up. It seems more likely that she was just doing enough to coast than to actually attempt to solve.

I don't believe at all that Ydrasse v Windows was SvS but I do believe that it is a lot more likely for it to be TvS than TvT.

However, her sorting of Windows and conversation with them has a townie vibe to it ngl, she was talking to them in real time and it came across to me as genuine instead of fabricated reasons. However, the fact that she was TRing Windows could be becuase she's scum and knows they are town so after the eventual Windows lunch occurs, she'll get some townie points for that belief.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 800, Grumpy Cat wrote:My page 32 solves turns out is Paladin + Dogem/Alisae. Let's see how that works out for me.
Which of Dong and Ali are you leaning closer to? And do you still think Ydrasse v Windows is most likely TvT (because I really can't see it)?

Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 867, Piergeiron the Paladinson wrote:I will have to go easy on the evidence for the time being as I am off to bed shortly.

Dongempire's pushes are inconsistent and has taken an odd tone in certain posts.

Ydrasse's early contributions seemed to me like appearances and no more. I need to read this slot fully to compare more recent posts but nothing has struck me as overtly town-sided.

Alisae has presented the clearest intent to solve of any other player thus far. I stand by my belief that the first day hammer was accidental, but I'm not sure scum would have reacted to such a mistake as Alisae did.

Grumpy Cat seems to be expecting more from me. I am not entirely sure whether I prefer the idea that they are town solving or that they are trying to arrange my miselimination/pocketing depending on my response to their pushing.

I cannot find any thoughts on Flopz at the moment, sorry. And you seem obviously town to me.
Can you be more substantive with these reads when you get the chance

Also, can you give an explanation on why you townread Windows

Gifs are great
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:15 am

Post by WindowsXP »

How is anything you posted that i said as a slip a slip?
You're so fake rn LOL
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:17 am

Post by WindowsXP »

You're just applying anything I do as shade. You aren't offering analysis You're just saying "windows is scum so this is why what they did here is scummy " rather than "this is scummy amd therefore windows is scum".
Correcting a miscommunication isn't scummy no matter how hard u try to push it
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 889, WindowsXP wrote:How is anything you posted that i said as a slip a slip?
You're so fake rn LOL
When I said slip, I was referring to your apparent "self-hammer slip"
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Flopz »

And the Hopkirk slip is obvious, I don't need to reiterate that (when you said you didn't know he died) (and then you said you checked the PM without actually checking the PM)
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 890, WindowsXP wrote:You're just applying anything I do as shade. You aren't offering analysis You're just saying "windows is scum so this is why what they did here is scummy " rather than "this is scummy amd therefore windows is scum".
Correcting a miscommunication isn't scummy no matter how hard u try to push it
Sure, and just ignore the rest
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:47 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Nah that's literally the thought process you applied.
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:48 am

Post by WindowsXP »

explain why anything. Literally anything i listed is scummy. And how is the hopkirk a slip? What am i slipping? Explain.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Flopz »

In post 895, WindowsXP wrote:explain why anything. Literally anything i listed is scummy. And how is the hopkirk a slip? What am i slipping? Explain.
Faking a townslip to gain towncred. It's pretty self-explanatory.
Flopz
Flopz
Goon
Flopz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Flopz »

Are you just ignoring the word "faking" before I used the word slip because they are right next to each other
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:54 am

Post by WindowsXP »

Why does faking a townslip to gain towncred make me scum Flopz? Please ellaborate.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Donempire »

So here it goes is my shot