Micro 991: Names on the List [game over!]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #128 (isolation #0) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Damn 6 pages ok i will read them..... Soon
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #1) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Okay catchup starts now
Like the four horsemen of the apocalypse, not like a woman who is really into horses.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #284 (isolation #2) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 274, DkKoba wrote:horsewoman is avoiding this thread for some reason?? also who are they cause i suddenly saw them post in a certain thread that i have never seen them post in!!! im suspicious of u in the context of site user not necessarily in the context of being scum
Please direct your concerns to the MS mods, don't bring this crap into game threads. Also I have no idea who votato is.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #3) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 274, DkKoba wrote:horsewoman is avoiding this thread for some reason?? also who are they cause i suddenly saw them post in a certain thread that i have never seen them post in!!! im suspicious of u in the context of site user not necessarily in the context of being scum
new user posts in thread for first time. absolutely shocking. i should have just used quantum time travel to post in a thread before having posted in it for the first time.

Like come on man, bring the game into the game, bring your paranoid crap into the admins DMs not here.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #4) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:57 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 28, DkKoba wrote:
In post 25, Datisi wrote:
Vote count 1.01

with 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-01-03 15:00:00).

execution
Not_Mafia [2]:
Not_Mafia, Raya36
RedFlavor [1]:
DkKoba

Not Voting [6]:
clidd, Horsewoman, Ahsoka, volxen, RedFlavor, Radja

game state
Doom Counter
is currently at
zero
~ With
Mafia alive, the Town will be endgamed once they are brought down to
members.

Previously published lists:
~ none

mod notes~ everyone has confirmed!
WAIT THERES 3 MAFIA???
In post 29, DkKoba wrote:NVM WE NEED TO USE LIST TOMORROW LOL
In post 30, DkKoba wrote:#townslip gang
I mean obviously this is forced and ridiculous (doing actual game-related catchup now)
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #5) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:59 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 40, Radja wrote:VOTE: dkkoba

the townslipping mention bothers me a bit.
In post 45, DkKoba wrote:LIST****
Sorry am excited someone made the mistake to shade me for that comment... was a trap i laid for scum
wow clever trap 2000/10

For the record I would have done exactly what radja did, vote for you on page 2. So this hopefully doesn't go anywhere. Sigh.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 79, Gimli wrote:radja and ahsoka I think are town.

dkkoba I think is scum.

those are reads.

VOTE: dkkoba
In post 80, Gimli wrote:wow dkkoba has 34 posts and most of them are scummy. I can't wait to have the thread buried by scum!dkkoba and us never being able to eliminate it cause he is so loud.
This, however, is a relatively lazy read from Gimli. Just finished a game with him (my first game onsite so don't expect any other meta from me) where he was scum and he was universally townread and really competent. So he's someone I want to have my eye on throughout this one.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:09 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 147, Ahsoka wrote:People play expecting town to have reads, but a townie shouldn't have strong reads at this point in the game. I will converse as I see fit, and these conversations will look good to look at in hindsight, which is why I converse.

I have given my thoughts on the stuff that stood out the most.
This is the correct attitude to have I think about the game early on. I'm impressed that you're willing to articulate it in that way.
In post 149, DkKoba wrote:
In post 147, Ahsoka wrote:People play expecting town to have reads, but a townie shouldn't have strong reads at this point in the game. I will converse as I see fit, and these conversations will look good to look at in hindsight, which is why I converse.

I have given my thoughts on the stuff that stood out the most.
you're lockscum
Couldn't disagree more.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #8) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:12 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 223, DkKoba wrote:i think its not worth pushing volxen rn because they give me the impression of a player who thrives better when not pushed on. And if theyre scum they'll either scumtell hard or spew partners. (Or be spewed via a flip)

also im biased cause they correctly outlined my thought process uwu
Very uncool thought process. Like this is an incredibly overt, blatant attempt at diverting pressure in the game. In this game where there's 3 scum which means you need 5/6 townies to eliminate anyone, it might be more productive for scum to be more blatant in trying to defend their allies.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #9) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 251, Radja wrote:Back from doing Christmassy things

Anyway, notes:

DkKoba's reaction seems alright. I'm fine to back off from now. A bad play doesn't necessarily make it a scum play. In fact, DkKoba's follow up scumhunting of Redflavor for knowing the setup is equally bad.

Gimli seems alright, but might just be good scum.

Not going to bother sorting Not_Mafia. Wildcard as either alignment, if playstyle hasn't changed. Interesting question though: Not_Mafia, have you played with me before? I remember mostly modding games you were in.

Raya and clidd's posts are pretty good.

Ahsoka is unreadable for me at this point. clidd's attempt to get Ahsoka involved seems good though.

I'm not really following what Raya and clidd are arguing about.

Gimli's "regardless of clidd's alignment, Raya is locktown" seems really weird to me. Why would a clidd flip not make you reconsider your read?

Reads:

Townpool: DkKoba, clidd, Raya
Scumpool:
idkpool: volxen, Not_Mafia, Gimli, Horsewoman, Ahsoka
Pool of execution: Horsewoman, Not_Mafia, Gimli

VOTE: Ahsoka

This seems like a pretty good wagon to be on.
Okay this reads list is so bad I'm joining this wagon

VOTE: Radja.

I'm caught up, it was super easy and fast because most of the 12 pages was dkkoba spewing nonsense. Although I don't mind making short multiposts, I think posting as much as koba is is kind of anti-town (at least on mafiascum, where games are soooooooo slow), so I would advise koba to cut that aspect out of his playstyle/this game.

Gimli's playing pretty differently than he did in our game together. And by that I mean worse. I think paradoxically that makes him more likely to be town here? He's producing less reads and less analysis but that might be because he's only producing genuine reads/analysis. Want to see more from him. Koba has made a lot of posts I disagree with and posts like 223 really rub me the wrong way. Radja's reads list is so atrocious I don't think it can come from anyone trying to solve/read the game. I'm kind of biased against koba because he's accused me (without evidence) of being an alt of a guy who was apparently banned for sexual harassment, and that's a really fucking uncool thing to do. So I've got personal animus there. Post 217 from clidd I really dislike, the thought process of 'I agree with him so he's town' is itself, really artificial. I liked ahsoka's posting a reasonable amount.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #10) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:21 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Also the reason I haven't been active is because I think this setup is unbalanced as hell towards scum which makes me apathetic, and also it's goddamn Christmas.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 380, DkKoba wrote:i think its like funny cause like i feel like i care less about being townread as mafia lol.

but really its not alignment indicative for me to be defensive about every scumread on me. i dont like being scumread, even though it helps me be read.
Same, I hate getting MLd more than I hate getting correctly eliminated. If I'm scum and you guys get me, good job. If I'm town and you guys get me, I feel more like it's my fault.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #12) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 416, Gimli wrote:thread needs more horsewoman.
I literally have almost nothing to say, this day 1 has been really weird and I'm kind of checked out. Dkkoba's hyperposting is dominating everything and I can't even read them because Im biased against them.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 477, Not_Mafia wrote:Radja/horsewoman/Gimli
I bet all three of these are town that seems eminently possible. If there's a scum in there it's radja.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #14) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 478, DkKoba wrote:
the way this is my exact GtH solve rn :oops:
This sort of interaction is the sort I'd usually say wouldn't be between two scum but I think it has a high chance of being so here. That's because the setup of 3 scum out of 9 heavily incentivizes the scum to buddy up and stick together, because if all 3 are going the same way they only need 2 town to join them. So basically I'm saying that bussing is incredibly unlikely and scum overtly allying is much more possible.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 530, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 503, Horsewoman wrote:
This sort of interaction is the sort I'd usually say wouldn't be between two scum but I think it has a high chance of being so here. That's because the setup of 3 scum out of 9 heavily incentivizes the scum to buddy up and stick together, because if all 3 are going the same way they only need 2 town to join them. So basically I'm saying that bussing is incredibly unlikely and scum overtly allying is much more possible.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (isolation #16) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Hmmm being a gifposter doesnt suit me
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #17) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:55 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 504, DkKoba wrote:
In post 475, DkKoba wrote:
In post 474, clidd wrote:Dk, on an ethical level of play, would you act unresolvable energetically and self-assertively, not allowing the question of the AI ​​character of your slot as scum?

Asking in the hypothetical sphere, of course.
judge for yourself:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=84723
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84805

yes and no.

when I'm scum I use the same strategy as town to get townread, because its easy, because people oftentimes will latch onto my NAI mannerisms and I can easily debunk them.

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=83486

heres an example of me getting caught for the ~right~ reasons by varsoon -> my early reads were completely illogical and bad (was my first scumgame that wasn't avalon maf which wasnt really a maf game lol)
In post 503, Horsewoman wrote:
so basically ur saying "uhhhhhhhhh this is POSSIBLE SO IT HAS TO BE TRUUUUUU"

:lol:
I'm saying that close buddying up in this game is more likely to be scummy in this game than other games. You and N_M have closely buddied up, which in the context of this game, is scummy behaviour. Please don't immaturely attempt to own me.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #18) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Horsewoman »

Horsewoman, only the most mature of owns
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:59 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 509, DkKoba wrote:
In post 507, Gimli wrote:Hullo! I don't have much time this morning so let's see.
In post 439, Lostego wrote: if im reading your posts wrong, your read on horsewoman is prior experience exclusively no?
How would that be a read? If the entirety of my thoughts on horsewoman isn't based off this game, then there isn't a read. I'm townreading things she did in this game of course.

(maybe I need coffee and these posts will suck, we'll see)

lostego's posts are really scummy. I might be moving onto something definite here.
In post 442, Lostego wrote:
In post 407, Lostego wrote:what should be asked is if the consensus aligns with town being on the right track or not.
OK this was ignored by about 3-4 people so i think scum is not interested in this wagon at all which makes it officially bad. when you have a near-consensus the best thing for scum to do is either insinuate that it's the right move or instill a sense of disbelief (if its wrong) for towncred. i am no longer supporting radja
Like this is so farfetched I'm not sure it can be a real thought. radja is far from being a consensus anything + this is not how you're supposed to scumhunt.

'these reads were never set in stone'. we all know that, so why the defensiveness? I don't think I'll make myself very clear now or case lostego for the right reasons but I get a very strong sense that his posts come from scum as there is no effort to solve and all of his opinions lack nuance.
In post 449, clidd wrote:Lostego is making me rethink my read on Volxen, I need to go back and reevaluate what I was seeing on him.
your current stance on lostego is very important so I hope you did or will reevaluate soon.
COFFEE TELL COFFEE TELL COFFEE TELL

VOTE: gimli

TRUST ME ON THIS LOL THIS MANS JUST HARD SCUMTOLD
God your posting style and content is so bad. Apart from the post where you accused me of essentially being a cheater, liar and sex harasser for no reason, I also dislike everything else you post. Along with general apathy of other players and the scumsidedness of the setup, it is seriously sapping my ability to care about this game.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #20) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:02 am

Post by Horsewoman »

In post 522, Gimli wrote:
In post 488, clidd wrote: I can agree on Raya/Ahsoka being on town PoE, but horsewoman is a slot that you should probably revisit, it's not someone I'm very confident about.
I ISO'd her again yesterday and I came out of it with an equally strong impression that she is town. And yes it'd be so much easier if she was actually playing the game but I don't think it's scummy that she isn't. I don't think this game presents a challenge for scum to come and post.
I'm not entirely sure you're not attempting to pocket me here. Have to remain alert to this possibility.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #21) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In [url=/viewtopic.php?p=12461869#p12461869]post 546[/url], clidd wrote:
Apart from the post where you accused me of essentially being a cheater, liar and sex harasser for no reason
I don't think it's related to the game or AI, but Dk never called you these things and it is not healthy for either party to comment on this topic.

If you suspect DK, that's fine, that's understandable, but don't try to put words that didn't come out of their mouth.
He said i was an illegal alt of votato who was banned for sexual harassment (and nobody fucking fed me that information that is clearly available in the public ban thread, koba)
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #22) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Not only is that informatoion available in the public ban thread, it was also being extensively discussed in ths stop getting banned thread, one of the sites most active threads which as I posted i was enthralled by, immediately after i joined the speak easy
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #23) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

As i said dkkoba take it directly to the adminstrators. Or post it publucly in the stop getting banned thread to start drama, i dont give a crap. Theres just one place none of this shit belongs which is in a goddamn mafia game that Im just trying to play here.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

In ]post 557 [/url], DkKoba wrote:guarantee horsewoman and gimli were just venting about how much they hate me in scum PT <3 its ok the feelings are obviously bleeding over to main thread

Bro I am overtly venting about you in this thread, dont need a scum PT (I dont hate you as a person for what its worth)
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Okay so now. Talking about the actual game. Raya36 is a player I didnt realize was in this game. However I like her willingness to ask questions that arent just empty, they GO somewhere. I think there is a lot of good analysis and reasoning. Town.

Clidd and aaasoka are slots that have attracted a lot of controversy and I need to read them more closely. None of their posts have struck me.

Kobas fight with gimli isnt really AI from me. I think koba has made a lot of drastjc tonal shifts this game, but what im not seeing is the REASON for those shifts. And as someone said earlier, koba started acting comically aggressive after it was pointed out that they were aggressive as town. Town would shift tone for genuine emotional or other reasons, not to look good. I also think that there are some scum actinh loudly and engaging in theatre because there are 3 scum to play with and a lot more to position/play creatively. Hiding isnt going to work.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

Post 660 great post, really genuine and plausible explanation for thought and reasoning progression. Very greenposting.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

I actually am but my sleep is usually non-existent or erratic.
Horsewoman
Horsewoman
Goon
Horsewoman
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 9:55 pm

Post by Horsewoman »

The next thing Im going to do is read clidd, lostego and aasoka and my opinions WILL be substantive and they will bw good your socks will be knocked off

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”