Micro 984: my beautiful dark twisted familytree [COMPLETE]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #860 (isolation #200) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my play rn is literally at the limits of my scumgame(i could do this feasibly but its an option that i'd really have to be desperate to deploy) and the fact im fairly sure this game wont count should tell u i am town easily.

the fact u still have me locked in as a possible scumread shows that u are trapped into scumreading me. the fact that u will probably never vote DV at all this game anymore will show. if u do vote there it will be a solo vote, or a temporary vote.

u spewed urself as partners with DV and unless u can show that u are not trapped into a scumread on me I won't believe that u are town.

if i really wanted to fully catch u i would have faked a reason to townread you and see if your attitude changes(i fake reads as a trap for scum to see if their reads illogically change based on the boardstate seeming to change from their POV, or make fake scumreads on other players and see if ppl bite and push that)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #201) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

but i really cba with effort this game bc it probably doesnt count. i am serious when i say i want to be limmed so that scum have no info on who is parent/child other than their own.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #202) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok sure but the fact that new evidence still ties you to scumread me makes u scum (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (isolation #203) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and someone's alignment does get tied to how they read certain things occuring.

theres a certain point where u become scum who is trying to discredit an obvtown.

i literally am committed to dying and have stated so.

look at my thread history: DDD:DD? day 2 where I insist I get limmed because I know I have caught scum and I know scum are aiming to mislim me on day 3 and they can't afford to keep me around. i am doing the same here where i suddenly turn around and make myself basically conf town and expose the 1 scum i needed to(alisae).
unfortunately that game i had a grudgevoter on me the whole game so that ended in a loss in lylo even tho scum was blatant lmfao(they got banned post game so it was transphobia fueled partially <3 love that)

but srsly lol ur push on me is so bad faith and its obvious and im actually glad gira is in this game bc he is someone that will actually see things like that and be able to agree with me instead of me having to implode as ppl are ignorant to it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #867 (isolation #204) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 863, DkKoba wrote:ok sure but the fact that new evidence still ties you to scumread me makes u scum (:
I am sorry what?

I do not follow?

Is there some new evidence that you’re town?

I haven’t seen anything recently and I do change my reads with evidence.

Right now the preponderance is you’re scum or DV or both.

so you think scum hardclaims VT, selfs, and then pushes ppl to vote them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #868 (isolation #205) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and also them explains why it is optimal to vote the hardclaimed VT.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #206) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

for someone who claims to be very logical ur read on me is hilariously, not.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #870 (isolation #207) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like if im scum u should be voting me which is hilarious that ur not especially when i want to be voted out. this is the scum play where town who FoSes you pushes you to vote them and u just refuse to bc it would lead to a chain lim lmfao + deny u of info u need to find town child.

everything ur doing rn lines up with how scum would approach the game with a fake scumread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #208) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"you probably won't happen"
lmfao ur so damn goofy.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #209) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 826, Errantparabola wrote:
Votecount 1.5

DeasVail
(3): petapan, SirCakez, Pink Ball
DkKoba
(2): Bingle, DkKoba
petapan
(1): Galron
Pink Ball
(1): MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
(1): DeasVail
SirCakez
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear

Not Voting
(0):

5 majority. Deadline in
--frozen--
and 1 day and 12 hours will be given upon replacement.
where ur vote at?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (isolation #210) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 874, MathBlade wrote:
In post 870, DkKoba wrote:like if im scum u should be voting me which is hilarious that ur not especially when i want to be voted out. this is the scum play where town who FoSes you pushes you to vote them and u just refuse to bc it would lead to a chain lim lmfao + deny u of info u need to find town child.

everything ur doing rn lines up with how scum would approach the game with a fake scumread.
As I have said I want you or DV today.
You probably won’t happen. You’re saying things that don’t compute. If DV is scum I was one of the main people to poke him. I legit don’t follow a majority of your posts. You’re claiming things no one else seems to understand and from what I see are anti town

On the off chance you are town you really need to back up maybe even to the beginning of the game to challenge your assumptions or explanations.

Me continuing with you is antitown on this.
see bolded
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #211) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I think its funny when you said I was scum flailing earlier.

Who's flailing now?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #879 (isolation #212) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Like i said u trapped urself into FoSing me. I mistakenly gave u an easy out without doing a pocket test but u fell further into the trap. ftr DV is scummy for independent reasons and ur scumflip doesnt incriminate him necessarily bc it can be fake distancing but his scumflip incriminates you.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #213) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 880, MathBlade wrote:
In post 876, DkKoba wrote:
In post 826, Errantparabola wrote:
Votecount 1.5

DeasVail
(3): petapan, SirCakez, Pink Ball
DkKoba
(2): Bingle, DkKoba
petapan
(1): Galron
Pink Ball
(1): MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
(1): DeasVail
SirCakez
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear

Not Voting
(0):

5 majority. Deadline in
--frozen--
and 1 day and 12 hours will be given upon replacement.
where ur vote at?
Yes my vote is on Pink Ball. My vote is to sort them. It would still be on DV, if it weren’t for the possibility of quickhammer.
yeah ur so fake lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #214) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

your actions do not match ur words
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #215) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why would u care if ur scumread got quickhammered?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #216) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tHiS iS JuSt NoiSe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #217) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

get out of here with that bullshit ur trying to make up LMFAO no one is gonna believe ur terribad case on me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #888 (isolation #218) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah his flips incriminates u bc of your actions around him. i recently caught scum the same way in a game -> viewtopic.php?f=83&t=84839
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #890 (isolation #219) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bullshitttttttttttttttttttttttttt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #892 (isolation #220) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i wish there was a chance that this game counted bc this is such an easy solve
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #894 (isolation #221) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MB unvoted DV bc the heat got cranked up there and they're desperate to not confirm me as town and want to bring me to lylo by pushing to spew the town child.

its really like that simple lol.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #895 (isolation #222) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 893, Pink Ball wrote:@Koba MB sorting me is top priority so I agree with his vote on me. He gave his reasoning on why avoiding a quickhammer and while I disagree with that kind of mentality 'cause I'm way more chaotic, MB has given me enough calm vibes to be consistent with what he argued
i mean its cool that u arent reading the game but u can just admit that instead of making posts like these
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #223) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what does the vote do if they admit they dont really scumread u?

its a bullshit vote.

you know its a bullshit vote

it doesnt affect u.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #224) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id believe mathblade more that they wanted to sort u if they made up a bullshit reason that u were scum and put pressure on u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #899 (isolation #225) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not sure why ur whiteknight mathblade so hard when theres clear discrepancies in their logic @PB. like i said, u can just admit u havent read the game rather than show it in your words. you're hardfocused on the fact that ur hoping to get told ur townread.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #226) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"pressure".....sure lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #227) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im deathtunneling myself and i suggest ppl do the same so that the town child is hidden like i feel like anyone who hard insists the game keeps going esp when they say they scumread me are pretty suspicious (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (isolation #228) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade literally said we should hide the parents even until d2 and now theres an option where their supposed scumread is outted as a VT and is asking to be limmed! but now they are suddenly flipped to pushing on ppl. like lmfao please this is a straight scumclaim and if anyone tries to twist this into a town play than thats hilarious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (isolation #229) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im using mathblades one words against them btw this isn't something I made up. this is literally me pointing out the inconsistency in the logic of their own play. the mech argument turned out to be useful after all beyond determining what is optimal because it now helps expose MB's intentions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (isolation #230) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And just because I am tunneling on someone doesn't mean I am wrong. I feel I am using good logic and reasoning when analyzing MB slot and I'd appreciate if people didn't discredit my read just because I am focused on it and instead read the actual argument I have presented and look through for the things I have pointed out for themselves instead of clinging to preconceived notions.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (isolation #231) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 908, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 904, DkKoba wrote:im deathtunneling myself and i suggest ppl do the same so that the town child is hidden like i feel like anyone who hard insists the game keeps going esp when they say they scumread me are pretty suspicious (:
Yeah I get it.

What about thinking that you're protecting your partner 'cause you're not the loved one? Like, both you and your partner are in a bad spot, but you want to protect them and trying to get all the attention
whos my partner then?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (isolation #232) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 914, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 912, DkKoba wrote:
In post 908, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 904, DkKoba wrote:im deathtunneling myself and i suggest ppl do the same so that the town child is hidden like i feel like anyone who hard insists the game keeps going esp when they say they scumread me are pretty suspicious (:
Yeah I get it.

What about thinking that you're protecting your partner 'cause you're not the loved one? Like, both you and your partner are in a bad spot, but you want to protect them and trying to get all the attention
whos my partner then?
In Math's mind, DV, so it would make sense what he's doing.
the thing is if DV is my partner why are they not putting DV at L-1. this is literally why their push is BS lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (isolation #233) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just want to join the gy chat O:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #234) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it should suspicious to you that the boardstate shows ppl scumreading ur slot PB btw and math suddenly flips off their biggest scumread, claims they still scumread me after what i said, and parks a vote on you and says its for "pressure"

like thats such a BS thing that i think u should not be so willing to accept.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #235) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur biased lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (isolation #236) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

to put it in terms gira said earlier: moonlogic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #237) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 927, Bingle wrote:Eh. My actively lurking ass hasn't had a problem with it yet. I don't think Math is scum. Burning the towncred here when he can just shut up and ride the DV wagon/Koba meltdown doesn't make much sense unless he's scum with specifically DV, and I don't think he's scum with DV. Also Math said something that I don't think occurs to scum Math, which I can elaborate on if it truly becomes necessary. Koba is either scum-caught-for-the-wrong-reasons which I think spews MB/PB as town or a mechanically solid information yeet, and I'm pretty happy with my vote either way.
small brain take
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #238) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 5:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 930, SirCakez wrote:besides not wanting to read the fight I also just think both are town and its TvT
Why is it tvt? Ellaborate
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #239) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

MB is rotating to look for reactions to find child why do ppl not see this LMFAOO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #944 (isolation #240) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 943, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i am still mourning kannas untimely departure

i might vote soon

whos bad again
math is using too much faulty mathematics but also i am the optimal lim here today cause i claimed lole
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #947 (isolation #241) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

peta can u just strongarm an elim ur like obv PR at this point
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #950 (isolation #242) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

peta being defensive is not a scumtell for them.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #952 (isolation #243) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we're both also from epicmafia lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #953 (isolation #244) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

they got so defensive in a game once they faked a hard guilty on a player who they believed were hard scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #964 (isolation #245) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the thing is i know cakez can have bad reads so theres that lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #967 (isolation #246) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

bc i hardclaimed VT and i want to protect the child
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #247) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well its too late for that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #248) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 975, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont see town koba vt actually doing this

maybe its koba scum trying out a new defensive strat

i dunno
vote me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (isolation #249) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

math/pooky

final answer before i die

Change da world… my final message. Goodb ye.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #250) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

vooooote me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #251) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

but im flipping scum??????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #252) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i give up

I hardclaim mafia father

Please end me already
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #253) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

i dont retract
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #254) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

what will it take for u guys to vote me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #255) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:30 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe if i start fishing PRs
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (isolation #256) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if yall vote off some1 else and we end up entering lylo theres no going back to me btw im considering myself an IC
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #257) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this is pooky's bad faith scumplay unfortunately, theyd have taken me up on my offer by now as town and not tried to simultaneously paint me as scum and refuse to vote for me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #258) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 2:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #259) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1017, Titus wrote:Me no want to vote DV. Static wagons = le town flip.
not necessarily lmao. More than 50%? Sure but to just call a static wagon auto town for being static is like believing in superstition.
Enough people fos DV so board state dicates a flip should happen there but it hasn't happened.
They're not in my top 2 poe anymore but this is a dangerous firm mindset to hold that helps clear scum who are just frozen and caught.

I think you are town here based on your entrance btw.

would be interested how you are reading mathblade here.

I'm also still suggesting my elimination here unless there's someone actually blatant outside of me for mech reasons.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #260) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1027, Pink Ball wrote:Let's vote pooky, he wants to be more adorable than me
"lets vote pooky"

*doesnt vote pooky*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #261) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1039, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Titus
this is the most garbage vote in this whole game and i voted myself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #262) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1043, Pink Ball wrote:Koba, the day you learn how to play with me, I'll be so happy
your vote is empty and means nothing tho?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #263) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i refuse to give info that will leak pr tells to scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #264) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

he's trying to put u in his pocket dont let it happen
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #265) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

do ppl rly forget that gira is the biggest busser on earth and their DV vote is like so obv partner indicative lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #266) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean peta**
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #267) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky doesnt concede
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (isolation #268) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

math u seem to not like being wrong and stick to tunnels like u did with me until it was impossible i was scum based on my actions.

Also im /in for next iteration im seeing it through. Now im gonna tryhard for real, cause 3+ is my guess where we might get final game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #269) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1491, Errantparabola wrote:in game 3: will dk koba let themself play past day 1
Its a ploy to prevent setup burnout
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #270) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1497, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:/in just for koba
We roll scum together now
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #271) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Btw whats the rule for discussing the iterations of games outside thread? Do we have to wait till final iteration is done or can we refer to the first 2 games outside the thread?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #272) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1505, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1502, petapan wrote:also i cc'd because i was afraid if i let pooky be clear he'd just want to kill me
If you let Pooky be clear I go wtf and reread for sure.
CCing Pookie but being first was the right call.

I’d love to try this as scum. I think this is townsided from having played it even though scum may have an equal shot at winning. The reason I say that is scum’s night moves tend to be forced and can’t kill based on who has good reads which is a huge handicap
As soon as peta ccs hes claiming scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #273) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1507, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1499, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1497, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:/in just for koba
We roll scum together now
Did you think I was a PR?
thought u were child and u were aggro anyone pushing u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #274) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Why would u narrow pr for scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #275) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1514, petapan wrote:didn't notice that at all tbh, attempted to child hunt by ruling out possibilities based on how people treated other slots
Thus why i was telling ppl to stfu and vote me :x
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #276) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Bingle dont claim parent if i claim vt again >:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #277) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

anyone here choose the number 3???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #278) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also @EP any chance we can like just get a second thread going? this one is getting a bit clogged and ISOing ppl is gonna be hard.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1527 (isolation #279) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i bet peta chose 3
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #280) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky im sending u back to ur room u had in backrooms
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1535 (isolation #281) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1534, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1532, DkKoba wrote:pooky im sending u back to ur room u had in backrooms
no thanks
u FAILED THE TOWN

retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #282) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1540, Errantparabola wrote:role pms r honna go out tonigjt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #283) » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

still lied to us :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1560 (isolation #284) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

i claim child. do with that info what u please mafia. ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #285) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: sircakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #286) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

:(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #287) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

yay
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1568 (isolation #288) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

im actually voting my town child no wifom
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #289) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1569, Bingle wrote:
In post 1568, DkKoba wrote:im actually voting my town child no wifom
Can you add some Wifom? I’m almost out of rum and I’m gonna need something to drink on the drive to the liquor store.
ok i can offer 2 drops of wifom, take it or leave it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1588 (isolation #290) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky how do u keep rolling bad child ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1590 (isolation #291) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

(:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1593 (isolation #292) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck!!!! u figured it out
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1594 (isolation #293) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how could i be so obvious..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1597 (isolation #294) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1596, Errantparabola wrote:save the page top for me
no
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #295) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

h
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #296) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: koba
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #297) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cant believe they stole it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #298) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hivemind vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (isolation #299) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

1 more
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #300) » Sun Dec 27, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

listen if this is town child then clearly the parents are bad parents anyways and deserve to die. neglecting ur child like that smh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #301) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

I MADE IT TO DAY 2
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1671 (isolation #302) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #303) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

peta is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #304) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have ~reasons~ to think titus' behavior here doesnt reflects her alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #305) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

so why they kill on wagon tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #306) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

also im softing clear today
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1681 (isolation #307) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

Tomorrow? Who knows
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1683 (isolation #308) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:34 am

Post by DkKoba »

should i just claim lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #309) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

no, i have literally seen a lot of recent scum gira + he hammered that wagon.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #310) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hes town. Would call him a child even
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1717 (isolation #311) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh sorry by gira i mean peta. Their epicmafia name is gira and thats what i know him as
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1718 (isolation #312) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

Oh fucksy wucksy im vanilla telling :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1721 (isolation #313) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

calling me a bad mom.....
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1722 (isolation #314) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1675, DkKoba wrote:i have ~reasons~ to think titus' behavior here doesnt reflects her alignment.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1724 (isolation #315) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1723, petapan wrote:
In post 1715, DkKoba wrote:Hes town. Would call him a child even
lmao
Is that too blatant :oops:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1729 (isolation #316) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1726, MathBlade wrote:Oh that’s easy

VOTE: Koba

I CC you crumbs are in day one
do u understand what a roleswap is?????????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1730 (isolation #317) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

pooky save me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1732 (isolation #318) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i get u wanna fakeclaim here bc u know parents arent aware of eachother right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (isolation #319) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

like relacks
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #320) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

i mean u already vt slipped but w/e lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #321) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im hammer sitting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (isolation #322) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:09 am

Post by DkKoba »

is this the 3rd or 4th game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1761 (isolation #323) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

nice
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (isolation #324) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

im gonna play srs after new years i wanna kinda chill out before i got full tryhard in a game thats like 50/50 gonna be the last one
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (isolation #325) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

DV is my child. Dont hammer.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1781 (isolation #326) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

Im hammersitting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1783 (isolation #327) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: titus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1785 (isolation #328) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:14 am

Post by DkKoba »

shit lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1787 (isolation #329) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

I just got off work and catching up on tbis game
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1789 (isolation #330) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:17 am

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim child
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1803 (isolation #331) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

i think they shot titus thinking that they were child and i didnt hammer on purpose lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #332) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bingle
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #333) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1806, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1803, DkKoba wrote:i think they shot titus thinking that they were child and i didnt hammer on purpose lol
Explain how Bingle thinks Titus is the child.
cause i didnt hammer :)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (isolation #334) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1813, Bingle wrote:
In post 1803, DkKoba wrote:i think they shot titus thinking that they were child and i didnt hammer on purpose lol
That's a dumb thought.
well its why I did the fake wifom reaction when i realized i forgot to hammer :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (isolation #335) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Koba do it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #336) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1822, DeasVail wrote:Okay let’s talk about Koba.

I found all the WIFOMy stuff kind of town having fun with the setup but I can see a world where it comes from scum. I’m just currently in fairly heavy doubt about it though so I want to here more on why Koba’s play here comes from scum
fake
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1826 (isolation #337) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

prediction: DV quickhammers me and hopes that i flip vt and shoots for child
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (isolation #338) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i hardclaim town child whos my parent
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1830 (isolation #339) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait i retract i did my math wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1831 (isolation #340) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i will AtE my way into this win idc
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #341) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

either i die and maf miss cause pee pee poo poo or we dont lim me and we win >:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1836 (isolation #342) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1834, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1829, DkKoba wrote:i hardclaim town child whos my parent
I am still hard claimed mother. And I am voting you.

So nice try.
u are no fun with role swaps :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #343) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

both of us are on me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #344) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u know since im basically hardclaimed vti kinda wanna just self elim and force scum to roll the dice lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #345) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

does 50/50 sound like good odds to you MB?????
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1843 (isolation #346) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1841, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1839, DkKoba wrote:u know since im basically hardclaimed vti kinda wanna just self elim and force scum to roll the dice lol
I don’t mind elimming you and seeing the game end. You’re probably the last scum anyway and I have been good about keeping my child tight lipped. Unless of course I am the child ;) and if I am the child I trust my momma.
me, flipping town mom and this is just huge wifom to get 50/50 odds in 3 way
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1844 (isolation #347) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yes, thats a crumb, yes I'm crazy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (isolation #348) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1841, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1839, DkKoba wrote:u know since im basically hardclaimed vti kinda wanna just self elim and force scum to roll the dice lol
I don’t mind elimming you and seeing the game end. You’re probably the last scum anyway and I have been good about keeping my child tight lipped. Unless of course I am the child ;) and if I am the child I trust my momma.
i dont eliminate scum child at the start thats a bad play to me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (isolation #349) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think u need the hivemind mentality to do this setup better as town bc like ur pushes make stuff obvious, if u did manage to hide the child well kudos but im definitely town who tricked scum into killing titus lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #350) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1852, Allison Hargreeves wrote:bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed bingle scumclaimed

my post here
retired

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”