Micro 984: my beautiful dark twisted familytree [COMPLETE]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 897, DkKoba wrote:id believe mathblade more that they wanted to sort u if they made up a bullshit reason that u were scum and put pressure on u
He is putting pressure on me tho. There are at least three other players who have directly or indirectly implied that they're scumreading me, so I'm not far from being a suitable elimination option
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"pressure".....sure lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 899, DkKoba wrote:not sure why ur whiteknight mathblade so hard when theres clear discrepancies in their logic @PB. like i said, u can just admit u havent read the game rather than show it in your words. you're hardfocused on the fact that ur hoping to get told ur townread.
Once again, I have read the entire game, all of your posts even!

And I'm not whiteknighting math, disagreeing with you in one matter is not whiteknighting him. I'm defusing a discussion that to me seems to be between two town players and is giving space to scum to not do anything until EoD. I'm whiteknighting the game.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

You have said a couple of times that you don't really care about this game 'cause it's probably not the final iteration or something along those words (words that I don't understand since I'm a replacement and haven't read the first iteration). If that's the case, maybe let's have some fun instead of death tunneling someone?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im deathtunneling myself and i suggest ppl do the same so that the town child is hidden like i feel like anyone who hard insists the game keeps going esp when they say they scumread me are pretty suspicious (:
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Errantparabola »

Votecount 1.6 - (unchanged)

DeasVail
(3): petapan, SirCakez, Pink Ball
DkKoba
(2): Bingle, DkKoba
petapan
(1): Galron
Pink Ball
(1): MathBlade
PookyTheMagicalBear
(1): DeasVail
SirCakez
(1): PookyTheMagicalBear

Not Voting
(0):

5 majority. Deadline in
--frozen--
and 1 day and 12 hours will be given upon replacement.
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade literally said we should hide the parents even until d2 and now theres an option where their supposed scumread is outted as a VT and is asking to be limmed! but now they are suddenly flipped to pushing on ppl. like lmfao please this is a straight scumclaim and if anyone tries to twist this into a town play than thats hilarious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im using mathblades one words against them btw this isn't something I made up. this is literally me pointing out the inconsistency in the logic of their own play. the mech argument turned out to be useful after all beyond determining what is optimal because it now helps expose MB's intentions.
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 904, DkKoba wrote:im deathtunneling myself and i suggest ppl do the same so that the town child is hidden like i feel like anyone who hard insists the game keeps going esp when they say they scumread me are pretty suspicious (:
Yeah I get it.

What about thinking that you're protecting your partner 'cause you're not the loved one? Like, both you and your partner are in a bad spot, but you want to protect them and trying to get all the attention
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

How much info do we get from your elimination if you're town?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

And just because I am tunneling on someone doesn't mean I am wrong. I feel I am using good logic and reasoning when analyzing MB slot and I'd appreciate if people didn't discredit my read just because I am focused on it and instead read the actual argument I have presented and look through for the things I have pointed out for themselves instead of clinging to preconceived notions.
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And by "we" I mean town trying to solve the game. Right, you protect the child and parents, but scum could still shoot the child by sheer luck
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 908, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 904, DkKoba wrote:im deathtunneling myself and i suggest ppl do the same so that the town child is hidden like i feel like anyone who hard insists the game keeps going esp when they say they scumread me are pretty suspicious (:
Yeah I get it.

What about thinking that you're protecting your partner 'cause you're not the loved one? Like, both you and your partner are in a bad spot, but you want to protect them and trying to get all the attention
whos my partner then?
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 910, DkKoba wrote:And just because I am tunneling on someone doesn't mean I am wrong. I feel I am using good logic and reasoning when analyzing MB slot and I'd appreciate if people didn't discredit my read just because I am focused on it and instead read the actual argument I have presented and look through for the things I have pointed out for themselves instead of clinging to preconceived notions.
Has someone discredited you? I said that you would probably have more fun if you stopped tunneling or at least disengaged. I don't think you're wrong and I've stated that a couple of times.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 912, DkKoba wrote:
Yeah I get it.

whos my partner then?
In Math's mind, DV, so it would make sense what he's doing.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 914, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 912, DkKoba wrote:
Yeah I get it.

whos my partner then?
In Math's mind, DV, so it would make sense what he's doing.
the thing is if DV is my partner why are they not putting DV at L-1. this is literally why their push is BS lmfao
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Yes I agree with you on that, but given Math's cold and calculating playstyle, saying that he wants to avoid a quickhammer 'cause he wants more info and wants the replacement to chime in is consistent.

I would've loved a quickhammer!
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

And just to clarify: I'm not asking you to not tunnel or not scumread MB, I'm asking you to disengage 'cause it seems you're not having fun while doing that
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i just want to join the gy chat O:)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it should suspicious to you that the boardstate shows ppl scumreading ur slot PB btw and math suddenly flips off their biggest scumread, claims they still scumread me after what i said, and parks a vote on you and says its for "pressure"

like thats such a BS thing that i think u should not be so willing to accept.
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I'm trying not to be paranoid about that but when SirCakez asked who was angry for me not pushing the scum agenda, I was talking about MB and Galron.

To me, it seems like pushing you and DV is what scum wants us to do. I just think MB is in an awkward position where he is very very wrong. I don't expect scum to be that obvious with their intentions.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think ur biased lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

to put it in terms gira said earlier: moonlogic
retired
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Maybe, probably
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 834, DkKoba wrote:being defensive isnt scummy
disagree depends on context
In post 838, petapan wrote:
In post 833, SirCakez wrote:
In post 831, petapan wrote:
In post 771, petapan wrote:
In post 761, SirCakez wrote:peta can be in there too
not falling for his shtick again
??? lol dude i am nothing like the first game
this is "defensive"?
yeah
no its not
Ok lol but I disagree from tone
In post 855, MathBlade wrote:Oh before I forget
VLA until tomorrow after work for Cyberpunk release (approx 25 hours)

Still will be posting but not as much.
I heard it was broken and I'm kinda bummed

Anywaaaays
Still not reading Koba vs MB unless something actually helpful comes up there
I feel I'm on the right track ignoring that anyways
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”