Micro 1072: Turf Wars | Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #34 (isolation #0) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Guys I am Cult Leader, obviously.

So who else wants to join my hood with me and my loyal minion?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Of course, they are evil muffins though.

And RVS gets people active right when the game starts, instead of everyone standing around awkwardly like it is a middle school dance.

I love Lorne's mysterious town read on Patch, no evil muffins for you.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:29 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 52, patchwork wrote: can i have an evil muffin?
I will have to consult with my loyal minion.

Pre Edit: Pssh, I already claimed Cult. Your reads are way off.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:54 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 59, patchwork wrote: btw drew. can you quit fluffposting, thanks!
I mean, you asked if you wanted a muffin. I like to have fun when I post, get used to it.

And why are you caring so much about Kitty's opinion?

Pre Edit: Calm down Patch, the game literally just started and people are just settling in. I already said I am feeling a little weird about Lorn snap town reading you for a mysterious reason, but ironically do think you are town spewing.

Also, you just talked yourself out of an evil muffin.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 73, Skygazer wrote:
In post 51, Doctor Drew wrote: I love Lorne's mysterious town read on Patch, no evil muffins for you.
In post 71, Doctor Drew wrote:I already said I am feeling a little weird about Lorn snap town reading you for a mysterious reason, but ironically do think you are town spewing.
hrmmm
The love was sarcastic, hence why I said no evil muffins for Lorne.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #108 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 96, Skygazer wrote: but if the muffins are evil don't you want to give them to your scum reads?
I would respond with a joke, but the No Fun Police is currently patrolling this game.

Also Lorne's town read pinged me, but I never said it makes them scum. Just something I noted that maybe is something to revisit at a later date.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:08 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 121, patchwork wrote: furtive please talk players and not mechanics
Furtive please only speak mechanics for the rest of the game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Patch, why are you trying to control what people can and can't talk about?

Really seems like you are trying to control the narrative.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 130, patchwork wrote:
In post 128, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 126, patchwork wrote: they're not even contributing
who?
this was in response to drew asking me about "wanting to control the narrative" or something
No, when someone posts something you are saying 'You can't talk about that, here....only talk about this'

So, why not let people speak freely and just let things organically happen?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Anything anyone says can offer insight to their alignment and/or intentions.

I get that mechanics talk can get a bit boring, but as long as people are contributing then that is good.

It is like you are afraid for things to organically happen, again 'control the narrative'.

Pre Edit: Guys, I posted the most.....obvtown amirite. Lorne, I fear your mysterious read is spinning down the toilet.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 11:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Clearly Aureal is lock town now.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 160, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 141, Doctor Drew wrote: Anything anyone says can offer insight to their alignment and/or intentions.

I get that mechanics talk can get a bit boring, but as long as people are contributing then that is good.

It is like you are afraid for things to organically happen, again 'control the narrative'.

Pre Edit: Guys, I posted the most.....obvtown amirite. Lorne, I fear your mysterious read is spinning down the toilet.
I honestly have no idea why you call it mysterious, but my opinion remains unchanged. You don't like them because they're kinda annoying, doesn't mean they aren't town
Well anything not explained is mysterious lol.

I didn't appreciate being told I can't have fun and make jokey posts. That part annoyed me, but the bigger picture of Patch stearing conversation to their liking is what bothers me about them in regards to the game.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 164, patchwork wrote:
In post 162, Doctor Drew wrote: I didn't appreciate being told I can't have fun and make jokey posts. That part annoyed me, but the bigger picture of Patch stearing conversation to their liking is what bothers me about them in regards to the game.
no one's having any real discussion though ?? asking someone to stop posting about setup (we all know what the setup is) and post about reads isn't anti-town
it's towny, in fact
Who said you were anti-town?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Oclaxian, I have many Evil Muffins waiting for you.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 216, Aureal wrote: I voted furtive because his post looks like it could be a scumslip. The scum know who their scum partner and neighbor(s) are. They know whether both scum are together in the same neighborhood or not. That implication of the post from furtive was that both scum are in separate neighborhoods. Only scum could know this. I'm asking why you are not taking that possibility into account.
+1 scum
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:34 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 278, furtiveglance wrote: Non-voters vote someone (not me)
In case you glossed over it, I believe Aureal is at E-1. Holster your lolhammer.

Lorne, maybe this will motivate you.

VOTE: Lorne
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 287, patchwork wrote:
In post 285, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 278, furtiveglance wrote: Non-voters vote someone (not me)
In case you glossed over it, I believe Aureal is at E-1. Holster your lolhammer.

Lorne, maybe this will motivate you.

VOTE: Lorne
aureal has two votes lol
Oh haha, I am dumb, and I was about to call you the dummy Patch. I was gonna vote Aureal then looked at the latest VC and so her name voting for Furt, then saw two votes for Aureal right after that and had a brain fart.

That was my initial choice of vote anyways so

VOTE: Aureal
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 235, Aureal wrote:
In post 218, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 216, Aureal wrote: I voted furtive because his post looks like it could be a scumslip. The scum know who their scum partner and neighbor(s) are. They know whether both scum are together in the same neighborhood or not. That implication of the post from furtive was that both scum are in separate neighborhoods. Only scum could know this. I'm asking why you are not taking that possibility into account.
+1 scum
Is this indicating you think furtive is scum, I'm scum, or you're scum? Or just asking for more scum? :lol:
You scummy yo.

I will say that after reading your little exchange with Oclaxian, they also look a little scummy as well. Not sure why they don't think that any two people, including both scum, can be in the same hood. Seems like a weird way to defend Furt.

Much in the same way that you, Aureal, locked yourself into a conclusion and are working your reasoning to fit said conclusion.

I hope that made sense, I have had a long tiring weekend.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 309, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 307, Aureal wrote: Could easily be a scum partner going "OMGWTF dude why did you say that, shut up about that and find something else to talk about so maybe they won't dig at it too much"
scum have their scum pt so why would they need to post smth like that in the thread?
Seriously, this is such a jump to a conclusion. I checked the setup and it doesn't specifically say mafia have day talk, but I assume they do?

Why wouldn't this just be a topic of discussion in the scum PT? Even if they don't have day talk, why would they make such a blatant post like you mentioned?
In post 315, furtiveglance wrote: Message for my anonymous partner: stop flailing.
Roger that, just getting a little excit......I mean, heh.....move along, nothing to see here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 327, patchwork wrote: also aureal ur literally reaching lol
i assure you i am not that dumb
m
also, hi drew! could we get some reads?
I drip my reads like a slow IV.

Aureal is my big scum read, Kor/Grim(I keep forgetting how to spell their username, so this will do for now lol) also feels a bit scummy.....I could see a world where Aureal and Kor/Grim are scum together actually.....their interactions seem a bit staged.

Lorne is almost trolling at this point, almost feel like they are just trying to see what they can get away with.....or just workshopping new playstyles as an alt. I lean a bit scummy, but also can be NAI. I wanna see more actual meat and potatoes from them.

Furt is gonna Furt, nothing jumped out at me one way or another. I am only familiar with their town game, so I will lean town for now on them.

Patch, you are prob town, probably.

Sky is like just floating by, not much to say here.

Kitty feels different then previous games, but just a gut read so far.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 332, furtiveglance wrote: Drew you're barking up the wrong tree there with Aureal/Oclaxian...talk more about Kitty though.
What is there to talk about?

And that is my gut read.....they have 14 posts, but have said nothing really.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

And I am not super confident on Oclaxian, but feel like Aureal needs the tires kicked on at least.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 217, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
bc normally mods tend to avoid this type of thing where scum are paired with someone from their faction if its all hoods, or if there are a lot of hoods at the start. it's just redundant to have two mafia together in a hood if it's majority hoods, unless the entire game is just "let's make everyone a neighbor" type thing. it's the same exact thought we had when we were catching up at the start of the game - so what? does that mean we're scum w/ furtive for not reading the setup fully when signing up and just going "oh hey look, a game of all hoods, that looks fun" and joining? like sure, there is blatant bias in ignoring the 50/50, but that's also bc speculating abt the 50/50 in that point of time does nothing.

when we get a flip or two, yes, speculating abt the 50/50 is worthwhile, not barely a full irl day into d1.
In post 309, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 307, Aureal wrote: Could easily be a scum partner going "OMGWTF dude why did you say that, shut up about that and find something else to talk about so maybe they won't dig at it too much"
scum have their scum pt so why would they need to post smth like that in the thread?
My gut says your interaction with Aureal feels a bit stiff and not genuine, but that is just first impression....maybe nothing to see there.

But, you saying that mod wouldn't put both scum in a hood together, even though mod said that could happen. And you implying that scum have day talk, even though it is never mentioned in the game setup.

Maybe I am judging you too harshly, but you have modded many a game here.....many with some crazy setups(love your games btw.....only a few more spots for Weird Dreams!), but you would know these things. I have somewhat of a ping that you may have slipped.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 339, patchwork wrote:
In post 331, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 327, patchwork wrote: also aureal ur literally reaching lol
i assure you i am not that dumb
m
also, hi drew! could we get some reads?
I drip my reads like a slow IV.

Aureal is my big scum read, Kor/Grim(I keep forgetting how to spell their username, so this will do for now lol) also feels a bit scummy.....I could see a world where Aureal and Kor/Grim are scum together actually.....their interactions seem a bit staged.

Lorne is almost trolling at this point, almost feel like they are just trying to see what they can get away with.....or just workshopping new playstyles as an alt. I lean a bit scummy, but also can be NAI. I wanna see more actual meat and potatoes from them.

Furt is gonna Furt, nothing jumped out at me one way or another. I am only familiar with their town game, so I will lean town for now on them.

Patch, you are prob town, probably.

Sky is like just floating by, not much to say here.

Kitty feels different then previous games, but just a gut read so far.
i think korina and grim both read pretty towny, actually. is your scumread on korina + headmates based just on grim's interaction with aureal? like are you scumreading them just because you think they're partnered, or are there other reasons? because you really only cite two posts, and to me, in those posts, it feels literally the exact same as grim's normalposting
oh wait maybe those posts were written by korina because no signature = kori
My read on the interaction of Aureal/Ox is gut, just seems fake.

My read on Ox is based off the two posts I quoted, and that Korina would Know better as mod.

I think it means they could be scum buddies, but I also have independent scum reads on both of them.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:17 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 346, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 337, Doctor Drew wrote: But, you saying that mod wouldn't put both scum in a hood together, even though mod said that could happen. And you implying that scum have day talk, even though it is never mentioned in the game setup.
1) The former is based off what most mods normally do, and the assumption of such, which is that in a game of all neighborhoods, or majority hoods, scum aren't really put together in them unless it's opposing scum factions. It mostly comes from us not reading the setup fully and just going "hey it's a game full of hoods, that'll be fun" before someone else in the system telling us we should read the setup more closely lol.

2) Scum having daytalk is like, a very reasonably assumption. There's no encryptor in the setup, or potential for an encryptor, and something like "only some PTs have daytalk" would need to be disclosed
somewhere
, especially in an open. Nowhere in the mafia PM does it say that the PT is only open *sometimes*, and nowhere in the town PT does it say the PT is only open *sometimes*, so with the hood PT being open all day, it only makes sense that scum have daytalk. I don't see the issue with that conclusion.

A very simplified way to get there is to look at the fact your hood has daytalk and go "oh there's daytalk" and realize that applies to scum as well.
The thing is, and like I said, I feel someone who has modded many a borderline bastard game on here I think you you make sure that you understand all the dynamics of a game you would join.

People who tend to mod a lot of games tend to fully understand the setup of a game they join, that is intrinsic in nature.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 350, Oclaxian Empire wrote: LOL NO. That can't be less truthful about how I signup for games LOL. I don't really read the setup before the game starts most of the time. Grim normally reads the setup in full detail, but I don't lol.

If there's a cult involved, that's all I read. Just that there's a cult and once the game starts, I'll figure out more later.
If there's known hoods/masonries involved, that's all I'll read and figure out more later.
Anything else, I'm probably not interested in playing unless it's a very unique setup or a theme I care about.
Oh I get where you are coming from, and I do think I am being unfair to you. But my gut is not letting this go.
In post 351, Skygazer wrote: still reading/note taking
Thanks for that important update.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #360 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I have a question for the class, without naming names......

Do you think your Hood partner is scum?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 12:36 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I don't get why Sky is scummy to some.

Maybe I am the dummy, but not sure what Furt sees that I am missing.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #448 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 436, Aureal wrote:
In post 431, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i think ur scum for that exact reason: i barely remember ur in the game and ur posts just kinda exist. they don't do anything. kt, sky, and lorne at least have done stuff. u've just kinda existed in my eyes.
So let me get this straight. Drew thinks I'm scum because he thinks I'm hard scumreading furtiveglance over a possible scumslip. You think I'm scum because I'm not doing anything.

What even is this. I don't. What.
Are you having an issue with two different people scum reading you for two different reasons?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #457 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:22 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 456, patchwork wrote: hey drew what's your opinion on furtive, aureal, and oclaxian?
I literally have already said that Aureal and Oclax are my two main scum reads.

Furt I do lean town on, seems to be like he normally is from my experience.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 449, Aureal wrote:
In post 448, Doctor Drew wrote:
Are you having an issue with two different people scum reading you for two different reasons?
When the reasons seem to be conflicting, yes. You guys are breaking my brain with this, like you're reading totally different games.

Are you not going to respond to my post for you earlier?
Well, if I am wrong about you.....there could be a reason why two people read you in two different ways. Like I just said, Oclax is my other real scum read.

And which post, I probably have missed a few lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, actually judging from the time stamps of those posts I had passed the fuck out......and yes they definitely got buried by Patch.

Yes I suppose it can happen, but I would think more times than not it would happen in their PT and not in public. Especially as blatant as that.

And I didn't ask for who people are hooded with, simply how you feel about your hood mate. Once we get a flip, and we have the info on if one side scum read the other or not, that is just another piece of info we can use. You saying it is rolefishing is another quick jump to conclusions by you.

And have you seen scumPatch? I get it is a bit annoying, but more than likely is just who they are.

Also you didn't link the post, but I reminded myself of it, 'kick the tires' is definitely a phrase I say a lot on here lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #473 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 472, patchwork wrote: look here buddy can we like... not talk about hoods because it kinda would suck if one of us got targeted and then i lost my night action
What night action are you afraid of losing?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #487 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 485, patchwork wrote:
In post 473, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 472, patchwork wrote: look here buddy can we like... not talk about hoods because it kinda would suck if one of us got targeted and then i lost my night action
What night action are you afraid of losing?
my kill, obviously? if it gets taken away from me i lose all my power in the night and if i suspect someone i have to wait until day but i might not BE THERE fo rhte next day
You are really anxious to kill someone it seems.

Are you already that confident in your reads, and in lockstep with your hood mate?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:07 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 490, patchwork wrote:
In post 487, Doctor Drew wrote: You are really anxious to kill someone it seems.

Are you already that confident in your reads, and in lockstep with your hood mate?
no not really but i do want to at least have my options open
and in case aureal isn't the hang for today i'm the one who's going to nk her
In post 491, patchwork wrote: actually it's a bad idea to announce my night action to the entire thread, my anonymous neighbor will kill her instead
What......in the actual.....fuck......is this??

Explain why you shouldn't be power elimed right now?

VOTE: Patch
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:09 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 494, patchwork wrote: in my defense, it was funny
You are nuanced enough to make a joke like this.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #496 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 495, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 494, patchwork wrote: in my defense, it was funny
You are nuanced enough to make a joke like this.
argh

*you aren't nuanced enough
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 500, Skygazer wrote: would any of the ppl scum reading oclaxian care to join me?

i feel like i'm liking aureal more for town and their wagon felt v quick with conflicting justification so i sense some potential opportunism, and i agree with most that patch is obvtown
Meh.

I don't like this.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 501, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 500, Skygazer wrote: would any of the ppl scum reading oclaxian care to join me?

i feel like i'm liking aureal more for town and their wagon felt v quick with conflicting justification so i sense some potential opportunism, and i agree with most that patch is obvtown
Meh.

I don't like this.
I was actually talking about patch obv town.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

So you are the self proclaimed 'Towniest Player in the Game!'

Nothing sketchy about saying that, nope definitely not.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

That was in regards to Patch.

And Patch, I am voting you.....why does doing thay make Aureal super duper town yet I am way further down in your read list?

I am not concerned with your read on me per se, but there seems to be a lack of consistency with your reads.

Pre Edit: Yes that last post was to Patch, as is this one.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 546, patchwork wrote:
In post 531, patchwork wrote: also drew out of curosity what about my joke is so scummy
like i don't see what you're seeing
it's funny to go "i'm not really that synced up with my neighborhood partner" and then go "well actually they will kill aureal for me"... is it not?
also thhis
I don't see any humor there.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 551, patchwork wrote:
In post 550, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 546, patchwork wrote:
In post 531, patchwork wrote: also drew out of curosity what about my joke is so scummy
like i don't see what you're seeing
it's funny to go "i'm not really that synced up with my neighborhood partner" and then go "well actually they will kill aureal for me"... is it not?
also thhis
I don't see any humor there.
so you voted me because you didn't laugh?
I think you slipped, then quickly tried to spin it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 562, patchwork wrote:
In post 558, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 534, patchwork wrote: also yeah my read on aureal has definitely changed, scum would absolutely not try to push me (towniest player in the game) as a wagon, it's counterproductive to their goal when they could push someone easier like sky or kt. it's very towny in my eyes UNVOTE:
this is also a really interesting post. scum can and will push townie players in the game. like. that's how you can start a bus on a partner.
really? in my eyes it seems counterproductive to wagon me because literally no one's going to try and wagon me, scum would probably go for easier miselims imo
Scared of a little heat on you?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 569, patchwork wrote:
In post 560, patchwork wrote:
In post 556, Doctor Drew wrote: I think you slipped, then quickly tried to spin it.
how did i slip
also, it'd be pretty sick if you told me how i "slipped". i don't see what you're seeing here.
Nah, would prefer to let you feel the heat and paranoia.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #584 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 578, patchwork wrote: i am

honestly i doubt i scumslipped. like
if i scumslipped go ahead

out me to the entire thread and hammer me
but it's weird that you're not even doing that?? like drew if you scumread me that much at least push me smh
you're basically just claiming i'm scum but not even telling me why you think so, that's really dumb
back up your claims with reasoning

speaking of sound arguments, furtive you have yet to quote posts from sky that ping you, i forgot about this but you can't just go "i sr her for vibes /shrug"
Uhh, slip number two in the bolded part?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 2:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Only scum would scumslip.

You are very emotional right now, if you were town you wouldn't make that post.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #624 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 622, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 620, patchwork wrote:
In post 600, Lorne Malvo wrote: patchwork has no idea about anything, let alone my alignment
????? excuse me
I thought it's funny because you give me naive-innocent child vibes
I will say that your posting can be described in three letters.

TMI

Just got hit with this vibe after reading this post.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:20 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 628, furtiveglance wrote: patchwork meh.
I'm gonna try and smoke sky tonight, I think my partner will agree. And if I get roleblocked then sky is scum
Hood partner or scum partner?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 653, Lorne Malvo wrote: I still think Aureal is scum btw
I do keep coming back to this tbh.

Also, pretty sure I know who you are 😉
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 657, Lorne Malvo wrote:
In post 656, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 653, Lorne Malvo wrote: I still think Aureal is scum btw
I do keep coming back to this tbh.

Also, pretty sure I know who you are 😉
I think I only ever played 1 game with you so I doubt it
I never forget a face.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #51) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 665, Oclaxian Empire wrote: also u rlly think its for personal comfort? the motherfucker hasn't done shit all fucking game. u wanna keep that around? u can die next too bc trying to keep someone who is literally admitting to playing in an infuriating way and doing jack fucking shit - is antitown.

we're killing a player who has made it very clear they dont intend on putting forth effort. they won't put forth effort. they can die, and we can use the vig shots for more worthwhile targets.
This is definitely townKorina.

And Patch, I am not 100% certain if I am right, but Lorne pings me as someone from a game I played a few years ago. Obviously I won't out them without their consent though.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #52) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 708, furtiveglance wrote: I don't really think that...I sometimes come across as confident but I'm guessing.
The British always come of as thinking they know more than you.

What part of Britain are you from? So I can make sure to read your posts in the proper accent.

All that being said, this does seem a bit in line with townFurt.

Pre Edit: Aureal, I do think you are scum.....but you are behaving in a way that I behave when I am being run up as town for bullshit reasons. Not sure if that means something, but I guess it is something.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #719 (isolation #53) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 3:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 717, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 711, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 708, furtiveglance wrote: I don't really think that...I sometimes come across as confident but I'm guessing.
The British always come of as thinking they know more than you.

What part of Britain are you from? So I can make sure to read your posts in the proper accent.

All that being said, this does seem a bit in line with townFurt.

Pre Edit: Aureal, I do think you are scum.....but you are behaving in a way that I behave when I am being run up as town for bullshit reasons. Not sure if that means something, but I guess it is something.
The south east
Oh good, I have been reading your posts in a posh accent anyways.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (isolation #54) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:23 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 721, Oclaxian Empire wrote: also i don't like the sky wagon tbh, but thats mostly bc i want lorne dead for the aformentioned reason of - lornes not doing jack fucking shit, and should die regardless.
I am right there with you.

But feel Lorne is still scum for other reasons.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Lol, that isn't who I thought Lorne was, but I do remember his main account being a bit ornery to say the least.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:30 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 776, Enchant wrote: I didn't really caught strong mind about anyone
Picking right up where Lorne was.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 778, Enchant wrote:
In post 777, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 776, Enchant wrote: I didn't really caught strong mind about anyone
Picking right up where Lorne was.
So i did well as replacement
Top notch replacing.

A++

Do you have anything to say about Patchwork?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:07 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 493, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 490, patchwork wrote:
In post 487, Doctor Drew wrote: You are really anxious to kill someone it seems.

no not really but i do want to at least have my options open
and in case aureal isn't the hang for today i'm the one who's going to nk her
In post 491, patchwork wrote: actually it's a bad idea to announce my night action to the entire thread, my anonymous neighbor will kill her instead
What......in the actual.....fuck......is this??

Explain why you shouldn't be power elimed right now?

VOTE: Patch
In post 584, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 578, patchwork wrote: i am

honestly i doubt i scumslipped. like
if i scumslipped go ahead

out me to the entire thread and hammer me
but it's weird that you're not even doing that?? like drew if you scumread me that much at least push me smh
you're basically just claiming i'm scum but not even telling me why you think so, that's really dumb
back up your claims with reasoning

speaking of sound arguments, furtive you have yet to quote posts from sky that ping you, i forgot about this but you can't just go "i sr her for vibes /shrug"
Uhh, slip number two in the bolded part?
I assume you are talking about this.

The second is worse imo.

Patch seems to spam post and has to say as much as possible. I think he got a bit too loose and flew too close to the sun and slipped a little.

There is a reason noob scum sometimes lurks a bit.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:19 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 782, Enchant wrote: Erm. It would make sense if this is not game where everyone can shot with partner.

Second is actually meh.
The first I took as someone more focused on just getting the kill, and not worried on who.

The second is more like I just said, posted without really thinking what they were saying.

Pre Edit: I agree slips are a....uhh, slippery slope.

But all that coupled with Patch saying they were the towniest town that has ever towned in townville, seems so so weird and sketch.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 788, Skygazer wrote: drew: i mean look how many ppl have been TRing them, would you rather them not comment on it? being aware that they're townread just means they're paying attention
Saying 'I am pretty town read by most' is different then saying 'I am the towniest player here'
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #61) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:37 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 799, Enchant wrote:
In post 796, patchwork wrote:
In post 794, Enchant wrote:
In post 792, Skygazer wrote: and why is that?
Pretty cool in hood and overall

It's absolutely not fact that i need them to kill someone stopping me i swear
wait you guys are hooded?? you shouldnt be saying that because it lets scum mess with night actiobs...
lol how
Oxcla already said Lorne was their hood mate, it was already out of the bag.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (isolation #62) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 740, Oclaxian Empire wrote: can u stop being a fucking dick for five fucking minutes and play the goddamn game? u first did this in the fucking hood, where you openly admitted to ignoring me bc u thought "it'd be funny." u now are arguing against a word that has historically been used by
actual fucking hate groups
to describe what they do to that specific fucking minority they hate. it's not a word anyone should ever be using, unless ur a white supremecist, in which case - go away from this site. don't play on here. ur not welcome.

nobody should ever use that word. u said u came from mu or smth? go back to that website where they can bc u clearly aren't fit to be playing on this site in the first place. u should not be playing the game in a way that explicitly makes it a fucking nightmare to play simply bc u find it funny. is that what u do on ur homesite and is allowed? if so, go back to there. we joined this game to have fun, not deal with a literal fucking asshole all fucking game who thinks its funny to be a literal fucking 12 y/o in playing.

the site bans the word. deal with it, or don't play the game.
In post 748, Skygazer wrote: damn cancel culture strikes again
I mean, you commented about an hour after said post....
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #63) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Skygazer
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #64) » Sat Mar 11, 2023 7:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 819, Aureal wrote:
In post 808, Skygazer wrote: aureal kind of disappeared when the pressure was off huh
Oh sorry, I'll VOTE: Skygazer, is that better?
I love your sass lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:31 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 915, Oclaxian Empire wrote: It could be furtive but like... Drew is harder to read IMO.
In post 916, patchwork wrote: so you're voting drew because you can't read them? kinda weird
Lol Oclax, you are trying to play 4D chess right now, but not gonna work.

But how about you and me vote Patch? Wouldn't a tinfoily scum read be better to vote than someone who you claim is 'unreadable'?

Or if not Patch, how about Furt? Or can you be one of the few who can somehow read Furt but not me?

Or was your display in game with Lorne all theatrics to throw us off the scent?

Either way, and as said to Furt in our hood, I was fine with shooting Sky, along with Patch, and along with you.

Definitely feeling a Oclax/Furt could be a thing.

But definitely feel as if Oclax is more of a thing.

VOTE: Oclax
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #66) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 920, furtiveglance wrote: What is that post^
I breakdown on how I don't believe Oclax. Only wants to vote me because they can't read me, makes no sense.
In post 921, patchwork wrote: drew literally what does that mean
also "all the theatrics with lorne"???? lorne was being racist what
I would prefer Oclax to respond to this before I say anything.

Pre Edit: Wut
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #67) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:14 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 925, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Bruh, Lorne was literally being racist and doing jack fucking shit. What do you want me to say? “Oh yeah I was playing with the actual fucking racist in theatre?”
To be clear, I am not accusing you of theater in the sense that you got upset to make us think you are not scum. Sorry if I came off that way. Lorne is a racist piece of shit and you treated him as how pieces of shit should be treated.

Typing out that sentence though, I realized I may have crossed a boundary, and I apologize Oxcla. I should know that you would have reacted that way regardless of alignment, and regardless if you are the same alignment with Lorne or not. I should be better than to assume anything else.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #68) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:19 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But, why not Furt?

He has essentially threatened me in our Hood if I didn't go along with Sky elim/kill.

Tbf, I went along with it and the end of the day, so I am somewhat to blame for it.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #69) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 932, Oclaxian Empire wrote: But it can't be Furt/Patch because both of them posted since you voted me and that'd mean they could organize a hammer and win.
In post 933, Oclaxian Empire wrote: They both posted within a minute of each other, which means they can't be aligned.
Also means you could be scum that one of them didn't want to vote.

There is that.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

But yes, realistically no way Patch and Furt could be scum together.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #957 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Looks like ol Mr. Towniest Player Alive, isn't so towny.

I kinda think from POE it has gotta be Patch/Enchant.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #960 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 959, furtiveglance wrote: The current votecount dictates that at least 1 of Drew and Oclaxian is scum, and at least 1 of Drew and patchwork is scum.

So either Drew is scum, or it's exactly patchwork/Oclaxian.
Why not Patch and Enchant?
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 966, Oclaxian Empire wrote: You said smth along the lines of “I am surprisingly considering not shooting”
In post 967, Oclaxian Empire wrote: That’s not a scum message especially when they lack a nk
Ok, on that note, Furtive was very eager to shoot Sky.

And Patch was eager to use their kill, which they tried to play off as a joke.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

I love how the person who can never read me all of sudden is so certain I am scum and is trying to direct traffic here.

Nothing sketchy about that lol.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 8:53 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1001, patchwork wrote: this was an absolutely wild game
not sure how yall didn't notice me oozing the BIGGEST newbscum tell of all time: focusing on activity
In addition to all the other scummy things you said lol

And our Hood was kinda boring tbh, outside of Furt threatening me if I didn't agree to shoot Sky haha.

And I kind of lost interest at the end because I figured I was about to be miselimed when Patch literally scum slipped as big as possible, and I made the mistake of not unvoting (was at work and couldn't pay too much attention).

And I couldn't make sense of Oxcla as well.

But ah well gg
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:26 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1008, Aureal wrote:
In post 1001, patchwork wrote: this was an absolutely wild game
not sure how yall didn't notice me oozing the BIGGEST newbscum tell of all time: focusing on activity
*cough*

Maybe someday people will acknowledge that I can have good reads. :(
It became more clear after you were a goner, sorry.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1017, patchwork wrote: yeah, i had figured you and kt were probably paired by around the time of your hang. that sucks lol, for me lorne barely talked to me in pt and shit so i can relate
I am probably most impressed that you weathered having the troll as your buddy lol
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1019, patchwork wrote: i was freaking out over your and korina's pushes on me and lorne came back and the only thing they fucking said was "goddamn why we at 106 posts" (paraphrased) and im still mad at them for the general lack of support
Lol, well I think Oxcla and I were too concerned with each other as well haha.

And like I said, you did some obv scum things......but you were able to keep major heat off of you.

So bravo......but I got my eye on you next game
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1024 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1023, patchwork wrote: thank you! would it be possible if i got tips on how to improve my play?
Well don't spam as much first of all, be more observant and post when needed.

No matter your alignment, you want what you post to hold some weight.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1027 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 16, 2023 3:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1025, Aureal wrote: Do they, though? Worked really well for patch here! Even obvious scummy screwups weren't enough to get people to believe they were scum. Because the idea that scum are careful is so firmly ingrained in the heads of so many people.
*shhh, I am trying to get Patch to stop spamming*

:shifty:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”