Micro 647: True Love - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

Other half of the Cowardly Lion reporting in! I would've RVSed for Infinity, since he's the only one I've been in a finished game with, but Double S makes good points about the setup.
"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Leonshade »

"I still cant believe Leonshade just talked his way out of getting lynched by posting Lion King gifs"
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 60, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 57, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 56, Something_Smart wrote:No, I wasn't going to...

I just want to know, was Leon's the first comment that seemed unnecessary and unproductive?
The first one that seemed to be under the guise of doing stuff I think. Everyone else that posted had made at least one productive comment right?

You think I made up that side comment I wasn't going to push why? I could've just ignored leon's post.
Ooooh... maybe it was under the guise of doing stuff :wink:

I don't have any real reads, by the way. I'm just poking and prodding to find stuff to talk about.
In post 65, Something_Smart wrote:It was more along the lines of, inb4 I get attacked for my nonexistent push on you.
In post 70, Something_Smart wrote:I don't know, "It's too early", "you're latching onto something that's not a scumtell", "you're looking for things to push on", "you're reaching to call him scum for weak reasons"
Bae, I don't like your posts :(

Why do you feel the need to defend yourself before anyone has called you out on anything?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 77, Something_Smart wrote:@Leon: I'm making my intentions clear now so that it doesn't seem as though I'm changing my story. I get reads and apply pressure through rapid back-and-forths and I often adopt an aggressive mindset of probing for weaknesses; however, that doesn't mean that I necessarily scumread the person in question.
But you pressured Infinity, then quickly let go of the pressure by saying that you're not scumreading anyone. The town priority is the pressure, not evading suspicion.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:17 am

Post by Leonshade »

Before my post, Inf was the only one on this page contributing to the game.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:11 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 110, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 109, Leonshade wrote:Before my post, Inf was the only one on this page contributing to the game.
What's the point of this post?
To point out that Infinity is doing stuff while everyone else is posting fluff (though my post does come across as dick-ish now that I read it again).

I'm not reading Gamma's fluff as AI.

@Tenshii:
Why are you voting Gamma over SS?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Post by Leonshade »

It was a comment on your alignment (leaning town) and a prod to everyone else.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Leonshade »

@Wisdom:
You said there's four people scummier than Gamma. So far, I count Tenshii, Creature and me, who's the fourth?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #188 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:20 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I'm trying to figure out Tenshii and Wisdom at the moment, I like your push on Wisdom though.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:22 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I thought ASP hadn't posted yet, but he did do an RVS on me.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:21 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't think a scum Gamma would go after his Lover.

Gonna read up on Wisdom's scum games.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:22 am

Post by Leonshade »

Wisdom's play here isn't similar to his last few scum games, he seems to care more about appearing town in his recent scum games than in this game. (I read Micro 581, Mini 1637 and one other Pokemon game).

I'm conflicted, as I don't like Wisdom's reluctance to communicate and unwillingness to elaborate on his points, but overall I'm not getting a scum vibe from him. As Gamma pointed out, scumreading someone from every other pair seems a bit too convenient, but if you scumread half the players, it's not much of a stretch. Not interested in a Wisdom lynch right now.

Don't have a read on Tenshii yet. I'd like to see more from the less active players.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 227, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm feeling town!creature here. Mainly cause he's talking to me more in private than in public, scum would just keep their private thoughts secret.
Yeah, that doesn't sound (exclusively) town to me. I prefer to voice my thoughts in public if I'm gonna voice them, especially early when I don't know who to trust yet.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:16 am

Post by Leonshade »

Spoiler: long Inf quote
In post 213, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 211, Leonshade wrote:Wisdom's play here isn't similar to his last few scum games, he seems to care more about appearing town in his recent scum games than in this game. (I read Micro 581, Mini 1637 and one other Pokemon game).

I'm conflicted, as I don't like Wisdom's reluctance to communicate and unwillingness to elaborate on his points, but overall I'm not getting a scum vibe from him. As Gamma pointed out, scumreading someone from every other pair seems a bit too convenient, but if you scumread half the players, it's not much of a stretch. Not interested in a Wisdom lynch right now.

Don't have a read on Tenshii yet. I'd like to see more from the less active players.
What do you think about wisdom's defense of gamma/my reasoning in

"He's 16" is a BS defense, but I see that more as playstyle than scummy.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:05 am

Post by Leonshade »

His reasons for scumreading Gamma were bad, but the way he elaborated/explained his views makes me think he really believes that fluff/unproductivity is scummy, so I don't think he was just looking for an easy target to push. I don't hate his push on you, either. Nothing town, though, and I'm leaning on Tenshii/ASP having one scum in it through POE.

Reading Gamma/Wisdom as a Town pair. I'm not seeing what Wisdom and someone else read as towny from Creature. Not sure on S_S, but I don't think his defensiveness was scummy.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:29 am

Post by Leonshade »

Sure.

VOTE: Tenshii
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:30 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 258, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 256, Infinity 324 wrote:s_s, do you have any reads now other than wisdom?
Creature town, Gamma town, Tenshii scum, and you as
town or scum (but definitely not null)
What's the difference?

I'd like you to explain the Creature town read, too.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:31 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 274, Tenshii wrote:
In post 211, Leonshade wrote:I'm conflicted, as
I don't like Wisdom's reluctance to communicate and unwillingness to elaborate on his points,
but overall I'm not getting a scum vibe from him.
So despite the bold, you FEEL that he's not scum?
I don't see scum motivation in his behavior. Reads are often part gut-feeling, especially early on. How do you feel about my vote on you?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:48 pm

Post by Leonshade »

You gotta play to win, Wisdom's playstyle may have traits that would benefit a scum game but that doesn't mean that he got a scum role PM. I'm not reading Wisdom as scum overall right now, so the fact that you might call something he does scummy doesn't matter at the moment.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:49 pm

Post by Leonshade »

That's a general you, as in "the fact that one might call something he does scummy doesn't matter at the moment".
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Post by Leonshade »

In post 308, Tenshii wrote:
In post 305, Leonshade wrote:I'm not reading Wisdom as scum overall right now, so the fact that you might call something he does scummy doesn't matter at the moment.
I don't understand what you mean by this. Even with the correction.
Town can
look
scummy too, so the fact that Wisdom has traits that
look
scummy doesn't mean that he's scum. I don't think that Wisdom is scum, so him doing something that
looks
scummy doesn't matter. If my read on Wisdom changes, I might view his play through different lenses, but at the moment I'm leaning town on him.
Tenshii wrote:
In post 307, Infinity 324 wrote:Wisdom's playstyle has one big downside for scum: it draws negative attention to himself. I think he'd be trying to look town more if he was scum
Okay, and the negative attention happens because? And who would care about looking town when you can get away with a playstyle like that.
Wisdom drew more negative attention on himself while he had suspicion and the start of a wagon against him, which is behavior more likely to come from town than scum.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #21) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Leonshade »

@Gamma:
Why do you see me as Tenshii's buddy?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Leonshade »

I was pointing out that reads change, and only because I was asked for clarification.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:32 am

Post by Leonshade »

So do you actually scumread Tenshii? You've townread him before.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:15 am

Post by Leonshade »

I don't see the point in pressuring ASP to talk while he's on V/LA.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Leonshade »

A lot happened all of a sudden. My weak vote on Tenshii is outdated now, I don't see him as likely scum.

UNVOTE: Tenshii

@Infinity:
What's your case on S_S?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:13 am

Post by Leonshade »

Tenshii went to L-1 and I haven't seen anything overtly scummy from him.

@Inf:
If Gamma is your #1 SR, why are you voting S_S?
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:18 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 478, Wisdom wrote:
In post 477, Leonshade wrote:Tenshii went to L-1 and I haven't seen anything overtly scummy from him.
Then why did you vote him?
PoE, I felt that the Tenshii/ASP pair was the best option at the time. I didn't have any strong scumreads and I thought/think that you/Gamma is a town pair.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:31 am

Post by Leonshade »

So I didn't like Creature putting Tenshii at L-1 as a "pressure vote" without a read, and now the last few pages of Infinity's posting have happened. I have difficulty reading Inf, but he looks like he's flailing around at the moment, and not in the way a townie would. Demanding Gamma to figure out a likely scumbuddy for Inf really strikes me as a scummy defense too. It's a stalling tactic, it's trying to get players to ignore Inf's scummy behavior, and Inf busted it out when Gamma was only the second player to vote for him, so Inf seems really scared of a wagon forming on him. I don't like Creature either, so this is the pair I'd prefer to see flip.

VOTE: Infinity

That's L-1.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 331, Creature wrote:This game is so stuck

L-1
In post 333, Creature wrote:It should make ASP and Tenshii talk more.
In post 336, Creature wrote:
In post 334, Leonshade wrote:So do you actually scumread Tenshii? You've townread him before.
No.
Joining the wagon without having to take responsibility for it. "Should make ASP talk more" when he's on V/LA.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

Good thing I'm not saying that, I'm saying it's one or the other.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Leonshade »

Either S_S or ASP. As long as we don't lynch Wisdom/Gamma, we should win no matter what.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

If one of Inf/Creature flips scum, I'll be tomorrow's lynch. You can hold me to that.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:26 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 507, Infinity 324 wrote:
We should really wait for ASP's and tenshii's opinions on this.
Also, does anyone townread the leon/s_s pair? Given how willing creature is to sacrifice himself you have to be really sure to lynch us fypov.
Stalling.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Leonshade »

Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 509, Leonshade wrote:
In post 507, Infinity 324 wrote:
We should really wait for ASP's and tenshii's opinions on this.
Also, does anyone townread the leon/s_s pair? Given how willing creature is to sacrifice himself you have to be really sure to lynch us fypov.
Stalling.
Lol you think ending the day with one person barely having posted at all and another not having commented on a significant chunk of the thread is a good thing?

I always like to use all the time we have (and I'd probably fake that as scum too).
You tried to present your self-serving stalling tactic as some objective pro-town thing. I don't think arbitrarily waiting until deadline is useful, it just stalls games out and causes people to lose interest in the game. I'm not interested in waiting for ASP to come back when we are ready to lynch, that's just going to stall the game out with no town benefit.

I'm not in a rush to lynch, and I'm not opposed to waiting for Tenshii if S_S doesn't want to hammer yet, but I saw scummy behavior so I pointed it out.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:08 am

Post by Leonshade »

@Inf:
Town wouldn't want a mislynch at all, let alone a rushed one, but I was lynched by the way you presented the idea of waiting for ASP and Tenshii.

Also I didn't notice this before but Inf seems to have switched from a nominal SR on creature in his reads list to soft-TRing him in 507 now that there's a wagon on Inf. Convenient.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:41 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 522, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 519, Leonshade wrote:
@Inf:
Town wouldn't want a mislynch at all, let alone a rushed one, but I was lynched by the way you presented the idea of waiting for ASP and Tenshii.

Also I didn't notice this before but Inf seems to have switched from a nominal SR on creature in his reads list to soft-TRing him in 507 now that there's a wagon on Inf. Convenient.
What's the significance of this?
Infinity went from having Creature as a weak SR, to saying this:
In post 507, Infinity 324 wrote:We should really wait for ASP's and tenshii's opinions on this. Also, does anyone townread the leon/s_s pair?
Given how willing creature is to sacrifice himself you have to be really sure to lynch us fypov.
So I think Inf SR'd his Lover for towncred, then TR'd him as a defence when a wagon formed on him. Part confbias, but the sudden shift and the tone make me confident I'm right.
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Leonshade »

We hit scum, gonna hold my end of the deal.

VOTE: Leonshade
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:44 am

Post by Leonshade »

We win by not lynching Wisdom/Gamma so the order we lynch in doesn't really matter.

- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:53 am

Post by Leonshade »

Haha, the most flawed flawless town victory!
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:59 am

Post by Leonshade »

In post 580, Gamma Emerald wrote:I would post a video of the Final Fantasy 6 victory theme looped, but I forgot how.
This will do.

http://www.infinitelooper.com/?v=HYCfjxVgBjQ&p=n
- Vecna
Leonshade
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Leonshade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Leonshade »

Yeah, you can release our Lover PT.
- Vecna

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”