Micro 725: Nomination Mafia | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:23 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Alchemist21 Obvious scum is obvious.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
Mini 1976 - Filled (Currently setting up)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

Plurality lynch means if we tie... the people who tied both/all die.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

Although... we could theoretically kill both mafia D1. If plurality lynch is indeed enforced. If we get everyone to vote each other with a partner, as in "partner up" so no one can play chicken and unvote themselves at last minute, we could mass-lynch most of the players. The catch? If both mafia are in this mass lynch, one would HAVE to vote someone to add at least two votes to somebody so that they can avoid dying, which would out them and only cause one townie death.

Am I wrong?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

Ooh, I misunderstood plurality lynch then... though my idea would've been sick you gotta admit it'd catch scum pretty easily. We'd only need to TR ONE person and let them live so town wins.

But yeah.
@Mod
What's to stop us from forcing a no-lynch on the even days?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

Mhmm, though lol. Alchemist and I talking and on page 1 we find a flaw in the rules.

But yeah, I agree, randomizing it is best.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #5) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Chum

The newbness I can understand. L1 isn't much of a scare here before the hammerer would be fucked if it flips town. However, what stands out to me is the fact that the vote that took CMM to L1 was indeed an OMGUS vote none the less. That bit there wouldn't be much if I knew you had a good amount of experience. But seeing as you don't even know what RVS voting is and thus you had to think the votes on CMM were serious that you could sheep and OMGUS vote him for. I have to assume that what you did was newb!Scum.

I also find it odd Alchemist TR's you for your play. To me it doesn't stem from a newb!Townie, but a newb!Scum who is now caught and put into the frying pan.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #6) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 83, Chumley wrote:VOTE: CommKnight Your whole post above that attempts to frame me as scum comes off as a scum attempt to abuse a perceived flaw in my townie logic and play to set up a potential mislynch and rather than townie scum hunting.
You might want to learn what OMGUS is for your next game.

Chumley, I've played on other forums as well. 48 hours sounds familiar to one of the ones I played, but it wasn't standard. It was just a few mods that liked faster game paces.

Right now it's early in the game and the scummiest player I see is you Chumley, you are OMGUS'ing those who vote you and I know I see it as such.

Also, as for unvoting Alchemist. I can read his slot. Our first game + the reroll gave me that insight. He's a value to have to town and I'd rather not see some idiot LOL-hammer. Even if it gets 1 scum lynched, Alchemist is probably the one person this game I'd say if he's town, he can nail both scum before LYLO. So I'd rather he survive. Plus, my vote was a RVS vote. I don't want him at L1. There's no PRs to claim, so the only reason to keep someone at L1 is to push for a lynch or a readslist or something more specific. Alchemist is active enough right now that there's nothing to push him for besides someone wanting him lynched.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:24 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 88, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 86, Chumley wrote:slightly abrasive aggro
Can confirm that's his playstyle as both alignments.
Gonna also confirm that I end up being right BECAUSE I leave feelings at the door to each game?

Also speaking of which, I found a flaw in this set-up.

We're essentially in MYLO because of the flaw.

@Mod: Is no-lynch an option?

Let me explain. If lynches are mandatory every day phase, if we mislynch today and mafia choose 3 townies tomorrow for the list... well there's 7 alive, if we mislynch tomorrow there's 5 alive and we're at LYLO With mafia picking a list of 3 players D2, we HAVE to lynch in those 3, those 3 if a lynch is mandatory would be all town which would be auto-win. There's no doctor or vigilante. Which means that we HAVE to be right today and L1 = quick-hammer which = town loss if the wagon is on scum.

If this indeed the case, the fact Chumley put Alchemist to L1 is further suspect.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:26 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Wait sorry, not Alchemist to L1, you put CMM to L1, CMM put Alchemist to L1... One of you two is likely scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #93 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:28 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Does anyone NOT see what I'm saying? We're in MYLO D1... People got put to L1 in a game where a mafia quick-hammer = town loss DAY ONE.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:09 am

Post by CommKnight »

Ah, mafia don't have a kill ability. Interesting. Guess that would fix the flaw.

I TL on Alchemist. His play so far is very similar to our C9++ game in which he saved me from the noose D1 which caused the mafia to kill him N1 so mafia could mislynch me D2. Even though I had both scum pegged D2. No one bothered to go back and reread me. Which sure I'm confident in my reads in almost any game. But to have people not even bother to reread my reads and then go on to lose the game for town? Of course I'm going to be aggressive when I'm alive. Because they sure as hell ain't gonna go take the time to actually reread me when I die in the night or get mislynched. Same thing happened in Stacking The Deck. My final post before I died was literally saying Player X was scum but I'm leaving them alive to use them in who not to vote. No one bothered to lynch them after I died.

So yeah, if I SR you in a game, I'm going to push it. Chumley pings my scumdar so hard this game. He might not be new, but that doesn't excuse what he's done so far. The fact he still hasn't replied to the RVS part where he put CMM to L1 with thinking both votes before it were serious (I mean he thought my vote on Alchemist was serious as well!). That shows intent to want to put Alchemist in range of the noose. Whether he was trying to reaction test or not. His vote was reckless and unwarrented.

As far as other reads go. I dislike both votes on Alchemist. CMM did a similar thing to Chumley. So I'm kinda tore there. Also rb basically placed a naked vote.

The difference however between theirs and Chumley. Is theirs is part of RVS. Chumley's wasn't.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 102, Chumley wrote:
In post 100, CommKnight wrote:The fact he still hasn't replied to the RVS part where he put CMM to L1 with thinking both votes before it was serious That shows intent to want to put Alchemist in the range of the noose. Whether he was trying to reaction test or not. His vote was reckless and unwarranted.
To be perfectly honest how serious or not serious the votes prior to me placing CMM at T-1 were didn't play much into me placing the vote as a reaction test. Yeah, it may have been reckless and unwarranted. To be honest I expected that to be the general responseI'd received for doing it. As far as the whole RVS debacle goes the whole thing was or so it seemed was that rb actually thought CMM had done something that warranted him being at T-1 when there simply was no good reason as far as most setups go. Although we had a rather lengthy discussion on how because of the small size of the game T-2 simply doesn't apply enough pressure and so T-1 isn't actually that big a deal.
It was a big deal when I misunderstood the set-up. Because if it worked how I thought, it could've fucked us.

UNVOTE: for now. I want to see more from CMM, rb, Aldu and BTD. Right now it just feels like people are sitting in the background letting Alchemist, Chumley and I do all the grunt work. Honestly, I hate lurkers. Not only that, but Aldu has done jack shit so far this game (4 posts) and he places a vote on myself when he's sitting back doing nothing.

At least CMM and rb are posting. BTD is probably going to be replaced. What's your excuse Aldu?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 30, 2017 4:15 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 119, Chumley wrote:
In post 108, Alduskkel wrote:Also, what do you think of Chumley calling you a "flaw picker"?
If CommKnight was cool he'd snap back and respond with this to that question:

Sometimes I do pick FLAW, do you have a problem with that?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #13) » Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'm tired after work today so was just reading, want to go into more detail tomorrow. But VOTE: CMM, no time for bull.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #14) » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:43 am

Post by CommKnight »

UNVOTE: Got into Charlotte last night and ended up watching episodes 1-13 consecutively before going to bed. Now gotta head for work. Will post my bigger post later. But I'm leaning BTD more towards townie at the moment with both scum on Alchemist and my wagons. Of course not voting together. Most likely 1 and 1. I personally lean towards rb and Aldu at the moment. They don't seem fully engaged in it all. Chumley and CMM feel a bit less scummy than the other two.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 5:58 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 171, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 170, Alchemist21 wrote:*You're really not having a good day are you
There's a reason my sig is what it is. lol

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #16) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:32 am

Post by CommKnight »

Nah, not yet. We still got some time left but I do need to set the hour or so aside for it that I do need. Till then I think there'll be a few smaller posts.

Right now I'm standing at:

Town: Alchemist, Chumley, BTD
Neutral: ConManMick
Scum: rb, Alduskkel

I'm sorta wondering if you are coming to a similar conclusion. That list is also in order of towniest>scumiest. So Alchemist is my highest TR with Aldu at my highest SR.

I mean look at his ISO. While waiting for me... in a 7 player game, he isn't giving reads or talking to anyone else. Correct me if I'm wrong, but waiting around for me is the easiest way he can look active while lurking and not TR'ing/SR'ing his buddy.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #17) » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:06 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'll have to get to this one more tomorrow. Spent a good chunk of my time on another and am now tired. If I wake up early I'll add more of my own stuff before work. If not, it'll be after work tomorrow. (Because I get Friday off... I would have tomorrow off too but I took a shift a co-worker wanted to get rid of so the government didn't tax her to hell with all the hours she's been putting in).
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #18) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Thoughts inbound.

Spoiler: Alchemist21
- His early game is quite a few one-liners. All of it is really NAI from a neutral stand-point. But if my experience with Alchemist is any tell, he's town!Alchemist mindset.

- He didn't even overreact at being at L1 early game.

- His thoughts on BTD, Aldu and rb are similar to my own.

- He's like a more easy-to-read version of me. So with similar reads and the fact I got him pegged for being town. I believe his reads can be trusted

Spoiler: Aldu
- So far he's stated he TR's Alchemist (though wouldn't be hard for scum to TR a townie).

- At the point that he asked if he had less content than rb, he had a total of 2 posts that had any real content in them that wasn't filler. So until he began pushing on me, he had nothing really.

- LOL at the "unnatural" level of trust I have for Alchemist. I can read him. I have experience with him. Hell just a couple posts before you STATED a TR on Alchemist.

- , you could LITERALLY talk to/about anyone more than just Alchemist and me which is all you've done up to and including that point.

- You became my highest SR because you're doing your best not to engage with people or stick your head out. Most of your posts are either not this-game-related or are questions. Nothing solid where you put your foot down and begin pushing people. Your push on me is even fake as fuck. You put next to zero effort in it and if it's one thing that I'll call out is weak-ass pushes on me.

- I'm being a bit careful with votes because until I'm solid on someone, I'd rather not help scum mislynch anyone. Because tomorrow scum control the the potential lynches.

- is your biggest content post yet and it's only filled with questions. More specifically you're fishing for what OTHERS reads are. What are yours? You've yet to go into detail about anyone other than myself or Alchemist AT ALL.

- I'd be astounded if Aldu isn't scum. Zero effort. Weak pushes. Trying to avoid talking about all the players which potentially means trying to conceal who their scum-buddy is by not talking about multiple people rather than just not talking about them.

Spoiler: BTD6_maker
- His ISO of Aldu is a joke. "They don't have much at this point... but it's null". Yeah BS, what's your read on Aldu, BTD?

- Other than his "ISO" of Aldu and Alchemist he hasn't really looked into others all that much.

- Now he's active with a back and forth with Alchemist and that's only because Alchemist basically forced his hand.

- Definitely SR this slot.

Spoiler: Chumley
- I wasn't a big fan of Chumley's early game. Feels like he vote-hopped and generally OMGUS voted people.

- I admit I mis-read some of Chumley's early game as well. Considering his was unaware my first post and vote was a joke.

- Also about the Ockham's Razor (I read it before but forgot to reply), I generally don't agree or disagree with it. I'm use some pretty bizarre set-ups and crazy games and players of mafia that have me thinking outside the box. Obvious scum/town-tells might not be what they seem because EVERYONE knows them. The ones who refuse to change their way of reading as they progress in mafia are the ones that will be fooled every single time. I catch scum with my crazy thoughts. Whether or not people agree with my way of thinking, it still hasn't gotten past the fact that I'm usually in the ball-park and will end up reading scum wrong because a townie did something even stupider than the scum were already doing.

- His statements of inactivity and not understanding/liking meta when he doesn't know the players. The inactivity (because life happens) feels genuine and his statement on meta seems legit. Why? Because if he were scum, he could side with one or the other and nod his head since he'd know who town were.

Spoiler: ConManMick
- His early game is a lot of filler, no reads and him putting Alchemist at L1 was pretty shit.

- Legit, his ISO is shit. One-liner fillers without any solid reads.

- Kinda SR this slot for that behaviour. He hasn't produced much and sheeped onto Alchemist and BTD.

Spoiler: rb
- Lots of filler here as well.

- admits to sheeping CMM, who is also a filler poster with nothing of substance. So how do you TR CMM???

- Generally feels like scummy sheeping a scummy.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Post by CommKnight »

So to reiterate what I said:

Alchemist = TR
Aldu = SR
BTD6 = SR
Chumley = TR
CMM = SR
rb = SR

I realize that there isn't 4 scum in the 6 of you. But CMM and rb's ISO are pretty shit. If they're town, they gotta pick up their game. Aldu and BTD both conveniently really skip over CMM and rb as well. My guess? 1 scum in Aldu and BTD and the other scum is in CMM and rb. As in, one scum and one town in both pairings. Or it could be Aldu AND BTD. I just don't see it being CMM and rb. Otherwise town is being duped by the two worst scum not even TRYING ever.

@Alchemist, before I vote, I want you to look at my Aldu thoughts. I'm leaning Aldu more than BTD, but I'd be willing to do BTD if you disagree. But I want your serious thoughts on Aldu. He's basically intentionally avoided talking about others and trying to seem active by only talking to me.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 219, Chumley wrote:VOTE: Alduskkel
So are you going to explain this or not? Just because I SR him doesn't mean I'll accept naked votes either.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #21) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

Intention to hammer.

But I will be off to work first so there is time. And I want to see if Aldu will hammer his potential scum partner first.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #234 (isolation #22) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Aldu never even showed up. Coward.

VOTE: BTD6

The above analysis by Alchemist is also one of the reasons I strongly TR him and believe he'll be an ACE asset to town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I suppose, if BTD flips red, I'll be looking directly at Aldu tomorrow myself.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

I ISO'd everyone in a 10 page game before D1 ended.

I agree I thought it'd be a 1-1 split as well. That would seem the most obvious choice this game.

The more I think of it though, the more they had no other choice. If both scum ARE in rb/CMM/Aldu, we would've lynched any of the 3 that were on the lynch pool. The three of us are solid town however, they can't let us all live until tomorrow because that would end-game them. So they want to off one of us and then hope we mislynch in the 3 of them. The odds of us mislynching in them is 33% but it's a lot higher than their odds for winning if we were all alive tomorrow and we got already a shot in on one of the three.

But if you think about it Alchemist, the scum team just fucked themselves. We know rb/CMM isn't a duo (at least I hope not because that would be the worst duo to ever exist). We do know Aldu is the highest one likely to be scum of the three. Correctly lynching him tomorrow will actually give us free reign to lynch the other two without risking us losing. Because the next day would have 2 of us 3 currently in the lynch pool and then the 3rd has to be one of them and then the NEXT day we can lynch the other one and both scum will be caught. But if we're wrong on Aldu and rb/CMM IS the scum team, we may mislynch Aldu and lose.

I think regardless of who dies today, it's a mislynch and it's a mislynch because our reads and actions D1 gave scum no other choice but to put the 3 of us on the block. But if we can use some of the time today to plan out what we'll do, we at least have 3 townies agreeing to some sort of plan to carry out.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:13 am

Post by CommKnight »

If you're town, then you gotta step up and help find both scum. Because if we mislynch tomorrow it's game-over for town. We need a solid plan before today ends.

Right now I think lynching any of us 3 will be a mislynch. Scum was forced to put us 3 on the table or face auto-loss.

But I think I'll be voting Chumley. Even toying with the idea that one is on the pool and one is off still, I just don't see that being Alchemist. If Alchemist were scum, it would've been himself, me OR Chumley and then a 3rd easy mislynch. If Chumley is scum, I could see him putting us 3 on here to try and off me. There's no way he's offing Alchemist today unless he can rope rb, CMM and Aldu into it.

Even toying with the idea, I think it's all mislynches because the scum were forced into this position. Too many strong TR's for them to handle putting anyone else on the block.

I'll place my vote though once everyone actually gets to chime in and say something as well as Chumley, Alchemist and I get some sort of plan going into tomorrow because we need 100% scum lynched tomorrow.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 259, Alduskkel wrote: @CK: You went from a town read on BTD in post 174 to a scumread on him in post 216. Describe how that change happened. Also, explain to me your thought processes on Day 1 that led you to never vote me despite scumreading me highly -- despite the fact that you showed little to no hesitation with your votes on CMM, Chumley, or BTD6.
When I did my ISO, I focused in on their posts entirely. When I focused on BTD (and you can read my thoughts on him in 216), I found it to be scummy. But in 174 I wasn't totally focused in on him, I didn't fully ISO anyone in 174 and at that point BTD just felt more town. That vote was a direct intention to hammer when I voted BTD, I even gave a warning over 8 hours prior to voting that I would do so after work if nothing changed. So people had those 8 hours to decide if they were on whether to stay there or not.

As far as Chumley and CMM I do believe I was the first/second vote on both of them and they were no where close to being lynched. Chumley I initially SR his behaviour and was ready to lynch him. CMM started posting some nonsense and not contributing to the game. But when you compare CMM and rb side-by-side. Their plays are both similar. With the lynch-pool today I'd be surprised if one of the two (if not both) isn't scum.

The below spoiler is mostly me discussing my thoughts to Aldu and why he's still there in my SR's. Feel free to read it though.

Spoiler: Aldu
As for not voting you, it's a conflicting read. You're not being utterly useless. You're posting content whether or not I agree with your view or the fact you aren't focusing on anyone really but me. I was in the mindset of not risking running you up until I was 100% sure on you. Not only that, but BTD kinda took priority by day's end there. I mean hell, even now there's the small chance you're town which is why i want Alchemist and Chumley to be serious today with making a plan. We need a plan B if scum is either of Alchemist or Chumley.

Now Aldu, I want to know your thoughts on this:

Do you think scum!Comm would intentionally put himself on the block today and not his partner instead? What would the advantage be?

Do you think there'd be a reason for scum to put town!Comm on the block today? Out of the three of us, if you are town, that'd mean there is town alive who thinks I'm scummy and you WERE voting me yesterday. They'd only need one more townie to push a mislynch.

To reiterate. Would I risk myself on the block if I were scum when there ARE people alive who were voting me at day's end? Or does it not make more sense that I'm an easy mislynch to push?

Because something I thought about as well. Sure, I originally thought D2 would always be 1 on and 1 off. Or even both off so they can mess with town. But what if BOTH scum are on the lynch-pool and they put a 3rd one that is townie and isn't an obvious mislynch candidate? I do not believe that is the case here, but it is indeed a possibility in this set-up where if they mislynch the 3rd, presumably they'd be safe going into LYLO at D3 with all eyes on the 3 NOT in the lynch-pool.

All I'm saying is that those who played with me probably know I'm an easy mislynch to push when it comes down to the wire. Because of my different play-style than those I play with I am the outsider so mislynching me isn't that hard.

Now to catch you up with right now why I'm firmly believing all 3 are a mislynch? Because neither Alchemist or Chumley is pushing for me to die today. They aren't being self-preservation voting me. They aren't trying to play me. They'd have to be the smartest scum to play like they are and not push me today. So hence, I believe scum isn't in this lynch-pool. It has to be 2 of Aldu, rb and CMM. Which 2, I do not know. But do you think rb and CMM are scum together Aldu? Do you see why I'm heavily thinking you're one of the two? I don't see either Alchemist or Chumley playing me here unless they are trying to buddy me and mislynch the other one. But I just don't see that happening. Of the 3 remaining, with rb and CMM's play. I don't see them having the balls to actually pull something like this gamble off where both of them are not in the pool. So you tell me Aldu,
with knowing my thoughts on this, presuming you be town, who do YOU think the scum team is? I'm not promising I'll TR you, but at least let me see who you think it is so I can consider this from another point of view.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:53 am

Post by CommKnight »

Actually, that spoiler I ask Aldu to say who he thinks the scum team is so I can see it from another point of view. But I think knowing everyone's point of view might help solve this. Who do people think the scum team is?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #28) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by CommKnight »

See, this is where I'm put off by the 1:1 split. I mean it's what I thought would happen, but my STRONGEST TR's from D1 are on this pool. All 3 of us already pretty much TR'd each other by the end of D1.

So assuming we are right on each other and that we all are in fact town, that means we might've actually given them no choice. If 2 of the 3 of them ARE indeed scum, and they put any of them up on the pool, we might've lynched correctly quickly and entered tomorrow with only 1 scum. They can't night kill us so they're forcing us today to choose a townie to kill for them.

Which actually isn't that bad of an idea when you think about it. Because we're still unsure about which one of them are town (or 2 if Alch or Chum somehow slipped into my hard TR's early on, but I'm usually good on my TR's if nothing else in most of my games and when I second guess myself is when I mislynch people 100% of the time).

What I'm trying to say is, scum have day-chat. Which means tomorrow if we vote wrongly on a single townie, they can quick-hammer town and win.

I hold onto this idea because they would've been fucked tomorrow if they did not put us 3 on the pool list today. Think about this: you (Alchemist) keep mentioning a 2-town block that would win this game if we lynch right tomorrow. However, if they didn't put us 3 on the pool, we might've formed a 3-person block and would've been literally impossible to mislynch.

Today is their only chance to do it and that is why I think they put all 3 of us on the pool. I just don't believe I'm wrong about either of my reads on either of you and that is my way to rationalize it in my head.

Not gonna lie, wish we had a cop or vig or something to use even every even night. Just so we could check one. Heck, a 1-shot vig or cop would solve this entire game for us tonight.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Then I'd worry about it being rb/Aldu duo.

You know, I'm going to trust your reads here Alchemist. I had mine, but it's conflicting. I mean I was sure Aldu was scum going into today when I seen the lynch pool. But now, rb/CMM might actually be the team and I don't want to fuck this up for town by hard-tunneling one guy. I've screwed up a few games by tunneling the wrong person when obv!scum was right in front of us, I just like catching the sly/intelligent scum first.

Now I want to see if Chum agrees to any of the above. I mean hell we do have 3 solid town on this pool so we might as well use some of the time today to get our thoughts in the open. rb and CMM are playing so similar I think it'd be weird if both are indeed scum. That's another reason that points to Aldu for me but Aldu NOT being on the pool if he were scum is pretty damn incriminating which I don't believe he'd risk not being on the pool.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #280 (isolation #30) » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:03 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 239, Draynth wrote:
Day 1, Votecount 8
BTD6_Maker (4):
Alchemist21, ConManMick, rb, CommKnight
(Lynch)

Alchemist21 (1): BTD6_Maker
CommKnight (1): Alduskkel
Alduskkel (1): Chumley

Not Voting (0):

Normal lynching rules apply today.
With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2017-07-11 08:00:00)
[/area]

*If I ever make a mistake in a VC please don't hesitate to draw my attention to it either in game or via pm.
You know I'm gonna dig out the VCA.

2 of us were on the mislynch. Now there HAD to be at least one scum on there, but both scum? Nah, don't buy it.

So one scum in Alchemist, rb, CMM and myself is confirmed. rb/CMM are both not on this lynch pool, which I believe incriminates them even further if both are indeed scum. But I just don't believe both scum would be on a D1 mislynch. Could they even afford that?

VCA points to the fact there has to be a scum between Aldu/Chumley. I'm pretty confident it isn't Chumley. This is why I mostly originally thought about an Aldu with a CMM/rb partner. The VCA might be useless some games, but this one, you gotta have some balls if both scum are on the mislynch D1.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #31) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 281, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 279, CommKnight wrote:Then I'd worry about it being rb/Aldu duo.
Could you go more into this? Specifically why it would be rb as his partner?
Well based on the lynch VC, we have rb/CMM spot-on on the lynch. However both Chum and Aldu are off of the lynch wagon. Would you really believe both scum lynched BTD D1? I get flak for assuming a split in voting, but more often than not, I am correct in my belief that at least one scum avoided the wagon.

So the question remains, which one avoided it? Well I have a pretty strong TR on Chumley, so that leaves Aldu. Aldu has been at the top of my SR's on and off and I think the lynch VC further solidifies why. He avoided the mislynch because his partner was likely already on the wagon.

Now his partner could be either CMM or rb, both of them have been basically acting the same and one of them gotta be scum. Now you ask why the rb/Aldu duo. Well, let's say we lynch today (which will be a town flip), then we go into tomorrow with the dead set of lynching CMM. What if CMM is town? Aldu and rb will have gotten away with it if we mislynch CMM.

It might just be my paranoia but I think Aldu being flipped red would solidify the town win because then regardless of which rb/CMM is scum, they no longer have the LYLO situation in their favour.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #32) » Sat Jul 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 290, Chumley wrote:
In post 288, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 284, Chumley wrote:
In post 274, Alchemist21 wrote:What do you think of the other 3 right now?
CommKnight just strikes me as being genuine and consistent in what would appear to be his playstyle. You don't strike me as being obviously scummy but you do come off at times like you're trying extra hard to maintain your townie appearance and so you give me some mild unease.
I was talking about the 3 outside the lynch pool.
Aldu=scum and I'll be honest right now beyond that I'm not sure.
^ THIS. I'm not sure on CMM/rb, I don't think one is more likely than the other, I keep saying they're the same and you keep thinking I'm saying that rb is more likely than CMM. What I'm saying is if we commit to lynching CMM and it happens to be Aldu/rb, then we lose. Whereas if Aldu IS scum (which I believe he is) and we lynch him, we win regardless of which we lynch first of CMM/rb because they can't go into D4 without putting one of them on the block and then the next day if we're wrong, we lynch the other. BAM town wins.

That's at least how I see it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #33) » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:38 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Hmm, I think I'm sold on a CMM lynch but now the question is what to do today, we can't no-lynch.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:38 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 306, Alchemist21 wrote:We could just tie all 3 of the wagons and RNG it; that'd be fun. lol

rb should explain why he thinks I'm most likely.
This is an interesting idea, but what if I'm wrong and one of you two are mafia and the RNG favours mafia over town as in it will lynch the townies first?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:54 am

Post by CommKnight »

Here's what I'm thinking. My 2nd guessing it kicking in and I think Alchemist should be the lynch once we solidify who is lynched tomorrow based on his flip.

For instance, if he is town like I and others believe, then CMM is tomorrow. If he's scum somehow, then rb or Aldu is tomorrow.

Why? Because my TR of Chumley raised higher than my TR of Alchemist and if we are indeed all town then it'll be a mislynch, but if there is one on and one off I think Alchemist would be the only one confident enough to be the one on today. The theory here is if he somehow has manipulated us, CMM might be town. But if he flips town then we go after who he would've gone after if he were alive since the remaining 2 will be in rb/CMM/Aldu anyway.

Does anyone need me to explain it out clearer here?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 18, 2017 9:30 am

Post by CommKnight »

But before we do anything I want to see everyone's thoughts on this. More specifically, Chumley's and Aldu's.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:48 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 318, Draynth wrote:
Vedith replaces ConManMick
That replace out though when we're talking about lynching him tomorrow. Guess we know who to lynch 100% tomorrow. It also makes me look at Alchemist a bit more because CMM wasn't focused at all trying to lynch Alchemist and regardless of whether Alchemist is scum or town, town now has this in the bag. With Chumley and I pretty much being the top town going into tomorrow with a correct lynch now ensured. I think town can't possibly lose this game unless someone does something drastically stupid.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:33 am

Post by CommKnight »

Still awaiting Chumley before I do anything though.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:35 am

Post by CommKnight »

I am placing my vote when I get home tonight. I think I'm ready for tomorrow and we have a plan now.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:28 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 344, Chumley wrote:
In post 343, Vedith wrote:Comm - why are you town?
Better yet why is he scum?
Even better still. Why is Vedith town? Tomorrow's lynch will be in rb/Vedith/Aldu regardless of who we pick today and what they flip.

@Vedith, in case you need help, let me catch you up, whoever the two scum are in rb/you/Aldu HAD to put us on the block today. We're a 3-man town block and not only is it a strong town-block, it's one that if we WEREN'T put up today and we kept the trust of each other, scum would not be able to win. Simply because lynching us 3 would be impossible after today because we could always lynch another person.

That is the conclusion I have come to and I am dead certain that is the case here. However that little paranoia in the back of my head says at least check to see what Alch flips. But I believe it will be town regardless of who we pick. Just that little tiny paranoid me is saying "just do it in case I'm wrong." Since most games I ALWAYS TR at least one scum. It's almost inevitable that I do and that is why I've been relying a bit on both Chumley and Alch to try and catch that scum that I might be letting slip into my TR's.

It might even be beneficial to lynch rb tomorrow. I keep seeing lynch CMM(Vedith) or Aldu. But what about rb? Because unless both Aldu AND Vedith are scum, then rb would be scum. No one has made a case really on rb yet and he acted similar to CMM. That was about as deep as I got into it because there wasn't much to go on.

So I'll tell you what Vedith, if you're town and want to win this game for town, make a case on both Aldu and rb. Show us something we might not be seeing in the two of them. Because 2 of 3 of you ARE scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 4:34 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 353, Vedith wrote:
In post 352, Chumley wrote:Is it a meta read on your part? Have you played with Comm a pretty good deal enough to know when he is scum?
Yeah, me and Comm are best friends IRL.
LOL no. Quit your lying you do not know me in real life.

Most of our games Vedith has been scum or scummy as fuck. He's slipped through because that's his meta in some games. Heck, in the game I just finished modding the town let Vedith survive and mafia got a perfect victory because they were tearing each other apart even though EVERYONE scumread him.

Now this one he is active and trying to play dumb like he usually does when scum. Not only that but it just so happens when we're set to lynch Alchemist that he begins trying. Meanwhile his "reads" are that Chumley and I may be scum. Pure definition of trying to break up the town block.

Furthermore Vedith, do you think I'd put myself on the lynch pool if I was scum? I'm one of the easiest mislynches out there when I'm town because I go against the current and actually try to solve the game. Putting me on this pool is a sure-fire way to make sure to push a narrative and NOW Vedith is looking at Aldu with a TR on rb. While I expect that from the 3 of them as they should be looking for the scum(s) among the 3 of them. Vedith has admitted to not even reading the set-up upon replacing in. Nor as he read anyone's ISO. Now he wants to push a Comm/Aldu narrative.

Vedith is a player I never see actually give solid reads as town, which to me tells me he is indeed scum and I'm beginning to think it's Vedith 100% + rb or even someone on this lynch pool. That's both my paranoia kicking in and the fact he's so adamant about choosing me for this lynch. I don't think it's Chumley, his interactions is soo townie that if he's scum he deserves the bloody win.

No, I think it's one of two set-ups.

Vedith + Alch
Vedith + rb

We can lynch Vedith tomorrow because he's 100% scum, but Alch, are you playing us? I know you won't answer me truthfully if you are but man, Vedith is hardcore trying to keep you from the noose today and that's setting off all the pings on my scumdar. He could be trying to buddy you, but it could be that you are actually scum. You are the first person who suggested a 1 on and 1 off the pool and now Vedith is trying to push it with it working in your favour here if you're scum-buddies.

But here's one part I do not understand. Why the hell does he think it's myself and Aldu? I want to lynch Aldu and Aldu wants to lynch me, in fact Aldu was going to be tomorrow's lynch target.

Let me explain. Now with people looking at Aldu for tomorrow's potential lynch, here comes Vedith to push that idea of Comm and then Aldu. Alch was ready to take the rope but lo and behold his buddy pops in to push another narrative. (The part where Alch was willing to take the rope says townie but then again maybe he'd use it for a last moment push onto someone else? But more than likely it's a Vedith + rb set-up). So basically he wants the town-block to doubt their biggest TR's. At least long enough that he can push an Aldu scum narrative regardless of who is lynched today. If he successfully pushes that Aldu = scum narrative he can mislynch him tomorrow and rb and Vedith would win. He also begins pushing it when we talk about Aldu BEING the lynch tomorrow and that a lot of us are SR'ing him.

If you guys decide to lynch me, I say take Vedith out here, that'll give you enough lynch-room that you can afford to be wrong at least one more time. But my senses say to check one of Alch/Chumley flip because of the fact I TR a scum every game and that I am not 100% certain on their alignments. I'm 95% certain, but not 100% because I'm not a cop this game.

Vedith, I swear to fuck if you're town I'm going to rip into you post-game. You're making me SR you over Aldu (and actually making me think Aldu is TOWN). If it's Aldu/Alch or Aldu/rb and you screwed this up for town by being scummy as usual. I'm going to haunt you.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:30 am

Post by CommKnight »

Two examples of his scum-play.

The game I modded

The game I replaced into

The games where he's town his reads are so bad that if they were followed, town would lose 100% of the time.

I think I got enough experience with Vedith to know something's up when I see it.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:45 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 378, Chumley wrote:
In post 376, Vedith wrote:
In post 373, Chumley wrote:Give me evidence that town CK acts differently and maybe you persuade me and the rest of town. How have you bullshitted your way this long without becoming an auto policy lynch in every game you play?
Because I still give results ;)
We lynch Comm today, I've decided.
Point me to the games where your nonsense gave results. Give some foundation to what you post.
I'll wait for this. Some actual results that helped town win and not fucked us over again and again and again.

I'm pissed off because here comes Vedith, declaring he didn't even read this SHORT game and going to lose the game for those of us who've been here since the beginning trying to actually hunt scum.

Do me a solid Vedith, actually read the damn game. We're not lynching today until you catch up and I will ask questions about people's reads, what happened, etc to make you prove you actually caught up.

You want to know why I'm town Vedith? Because I actually give a damn about finding scum, you don't.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Chumley

The deadline is approaching and now I'm beginning to wonder if he's the one of us 3 and it is a 1/1 split. Let me say my case here on him.

- Alchemist pointed out the deadline (seriously, it feels like we got more time, but it's only just over 2 days away!!!).
- Vedith (I hate to say it since I don't really put faith in his reads what so ever) has a point. I get this may be a 3-town pool, but Chumley should be in here more talking in what would be our last day with the 3 of us alive. Going into tomorrow we need a clear consensus and right now he is dragging this out to the deadline by not interacting with what's going on right now. (Though you could say the same for rb).
- His sudden push on Alchemist. Other than my paranoia, Alchemist has been and will probably always be (for this game at least) my strongest TR. If it weren't for the fact that I TR at least 1 scum in every game I'm in, the paranoia would not be there and I would not be willing to lynch Alchemist even to test it out. But Chumley is willing to lynch him easily.
- My early-game case on Chumley wasn't fool-proof but now thinking about it, my early-game reads are usually on-point and it's when I second-guess myself that I end up letting scum slip by.

@Chumley, if you're town, then I think the 2 scum IS in fact in rb/Vedith/Aldu. However, this needs to be sorted now with deadline approaching and you not being in here communicating with all of us.

Fastposted a few times.

@Alchemist. I am having a problem with how willing Chumley is in lynching you in the first place. To him it was a lot easier to pick you out of us 2 because if he pushed me there would've been questions raised on why.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 401, Vedith wrote:I'll give both people I want to respond to answer. But I actually agree here. Comm and Alch are town here.
Chumley might be scum, if not we only lynch in me(not me)/rb/ald.

If Chumley is scum, then I think Ald will be too for the fact of saying he will vote Alch and ignoring Chumley.
I disagree. If Chumley is scum, I'd think rb would be. I don't think Ald would that blantantly ignore his scum partner. If Chumley is town, Aldu would be higher on the list. But if he's scum, Aldu would be lower on the list for potential scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:53 pm

Post by CommKnight »

My work schedule changes each week so I don't really have a concept of "weekend" anymore.

But I guess I can see it, either way there's a lot of ifs and buts that I see that could potentially fuck us if we're wrong about 1-2 things. I mean for scum to win, they basically NEED the mislynch today and mislynch tomorrow. If they were sure they had the mislynch today, they'd just need that one wrong lynch tomorrow to win this against us.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 439, Chumley wrote:
In post 438, Alduskkel wrote:So what are you gonna do if Chumley flips town?
Spoiler:
I do by the way
Well no point in you lying now with the hammer dropped. But it was gonna flip town no matter who we lynched today. We just need to nail 1 of the 2 in the 3 tomorrow and we'll bag this game for the 3 of us and the rest of town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:04 am

Post by CommKnight »

Well I'm waiting to see if scum try to quick-hammer this. If not, one of the two is 100% scum.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #49) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:20 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Hmmm, well Alchemist. Figuring it out between Vedith and Aldu really is a 50/50. However, what about rb? Unless both Vedith and Aldu are mafia, rb gotta be mafia.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #50) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Getting it right today would net town the victory I think. So we gotta try to figure out which one of them is most likely town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:56 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Then who do you think is scum rb?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by CommKnight »

VOTE: Aldu
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Heh... I'm sorry Alch...
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:04 pm

Post by CommKnight »

No man, I just think it's Aldu obviously.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #55) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:05 pm

Post by CommKnight »

If Aldu is town it's 100% game over though.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #56) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:09 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 473, Alchemist21 wrote:Goddammit. CK hard buddying me was something I thought came from Town since he did that more in 680.1 than the OG. :(
I'm sorry bro. There were soo many times I thought you might catch onto my play because you could read me like an open book in that game. Games like this is what causes me to be mislynched in games where I'm actually town. XDD
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:11 pm

Post by CommKnight »

You're gonna love the mafia PT though when it came to deciding on who's on the lynch pool and my thoughts afterward since rb wasn't really talking much in there. XD I thought I'd have to bus rb and then cause Vedith AND Aldu to be mislynched.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

Hindsight is always 20/20. It's the same when I catch onto scum in games and something makes me look elsewhere.

But at the end of the day it's just a game and there's always the next time around. :P

For the record, I think balance wise this game is pretty good, just that you gamble everything as mafia. D2 is probably the all or nothing moment for both mafia and town.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #59) » Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:22 am

Post by CommKnight »

Let me know when you read the mafia PT. It's actually super short. But it's LOL worthy with what I said needs to happen in order for us to win. XD
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

And why's that Vedith? I only made a strategy for mafia to win. I'm an asshole for trying to get people to TR me?
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Feel free to take it personal, but I leave personal feelings at the door. I back out of conversations that are evident they've gone in the deep-end of toxic because of that. It's just a game and I'm celebrating a small victory in mafia chat. You can't tell me you're not happy when you're scum and get someone who SR's you to 180 their read almost overnight. But if you want to be offended by that, go ahead.
Modded
Open 691 (Mafia Win)
Open 700 (Town Win)

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”