They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we're informed of at least 1 scum in this chat actually -koba
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

whats ur reads so far gamma?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

ur in my poe rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #32 (isolation #3) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

what do u think my alignment is :3

also alisae is leaving us unfortunately.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #33 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

i was gonna rely on em to make ppl townread us based on eir meta :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its a bad question and doubling down on it is performative.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 656, Titus wrote:
In post 648, DkKoba wrote:whats my motivation here.
I'm trying to sort that out, but I wouldn't object to limming you either way.

Either you're town desperate for a lim that you're willing to discredit players while having no idea what you're talking about OR

You're scum desperate for content so you go after a noisy push you can't justify.

Either way, I don't really care.
gamma what do u think of this?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #40 (isolation #7) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also ill explain why i said i wanna lock town klick.

idr exactly and i cant check messages with alisae cause i was too ashamed to parse that thoguht to em cause i thought id get told im dumb for it or something

but it was like the way klick came off as uninformed with how they were like not caught up idk just like the vibe. i wish i had like parsed this somewhere before i forgot i feel dumb for it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #41 (isolation #8) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so yeah I will say straight up, my flavor does match this hood.

im sus as fuck of samantha now trying to fish the info from ppl.

if its not scum trying to get info to utilize abilities better, its scum whos trying to look like theyre doing something by latching onto this mech stuff.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #42 (isolation #9) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey gamma/klick u around?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #43 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also i remembered why exactly i moreso townread klick but imma save that for later.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #45 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im like kinda imploding rn lmfao i need to get grounded with someone i can interact with well / bounce stuff off of.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #46 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i really dont do well when ppl are dishonestly reading what im saying ya dig ya dig.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah. it feels like an attempt to discredit me and shove the wagon directly towards me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #50 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol.. u know me............. i like to utilize hoods. but im gonna finish off jojos rn and let thread sit.

i feel v annoyed at cakez and titus and cakez is highkey a scumread of mine rn.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #52 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think cakez TMI'd a murder townread btw. look at 511
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #16) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez was scum in among us.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #56 (isolation #17) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how are u so benefit of the doubty with cakez here lol idgi
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #18) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup unwnd.
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #59 (isolation #19) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

Oh hey
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #20) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't think Noraa is town right now

Her obnoxiousness errs on the side of peformance
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #61 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh i was actually about to townbin her.,

but that post where shes trying to rush gives me pause.

something that scum!noraa would want.
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

Noraa changes her mind like a flicker of a switch. Her posts seem more directed, and there's a lot more (extra) in-between the reads. Yes Noraa likes to post a lot. Yes she exerts energy. The energy she expends is not telling and I think if you a lot of what she says it's scummy. In fact, I think she's aware of this, so she's especially tuned into flulffynoraa because it's not like people will actually read the shit she's posting right?
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #63 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 778, Titus wrote:VOTE: Special Brovert Ops

Because Titus said so.

lol i have not liked a single one of titus' votes here
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #64 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

I dislike Rei/Asuka, and that's not even from the gamma read
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #65 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lets get a flash wagon onto titus, what do yall thing?
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #67 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

Don't like cakez from read either
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #68 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fr tho lets vote titus.

i townread both of u.
lets put a block into action?
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 66, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 62, unwnd wrote:Noraa changes her mind like a flicker of a switch. Her posts seem more directed, and there's a lot more (extra) in-between the reads. Yes Noraa likes to post a lot. Yes she exerts energy. The energy she expends is not telling and I think if you a lot of what she says it's scummy. In fact, I think she's aware of this, so she's especially tuned into flulffynoraa because it's not like people will actually read the shit she's posting right?
I’ll need to pay Noraa close mind then because what you described matches Noraa’s scumplay from MafiaSunny
In that game she had a lot of obvious effort but it was kinda clear to me she was forcing it.
How much of the game have you read so far Gamma? Feel free to leave me your thoughts
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #71 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by unwnd »

That's fine

Yeah nothing being said so far feels like actual content. A lot of my reads are gut, but I do feel good about mine on Norwegian. This is at a very surface level aspect, where I just think his tone is depreceating and he seems to be really lost. That's what I was trying to point out when I asked people about the activity or the allotted noise. Noraa could be scum but she doesn't die today and I don't want to kick the hornet's nest. Let her self-resolve and let me defuse the situation.
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill sheep on norway in a bit. i wanna play along with this for now.
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

Were my words that convincing to you already Koba?
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #32) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u can just logout and login no?

i just save passwords for switching between alts
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't think you should be worried about the pressure frankly
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:17 pm

Post by unwnd »

I believe your frustration Gamma
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Sup
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Yep
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #85 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

That's a secret for now. But answer is more than 1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Idk if i mentioned it but thats why i got super sus of samamtha doing the bullshit w the flavor claimint cause it feels like TMI now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #88 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Only way shes town is if shes a role that can derive how many hoods some1 is in.
And im guessinf scum have an ability to yeet ppl out of hoods so her being so overt and getting ppl to claim shit like that is either scum motivated or juwt straight bad pr play.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #89 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Basically if she isnt nightkilled here, yeet her d2.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ya... not liking it cuz he was a lurksack when we were scum together.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

lol i was so fucked due to rand then replacement rand was goated LMFAO
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sircakez coming in to discredit me tho lol

I kinda wanna get some townblocking going at this stage.

Mcat im confident of being town.
Klick slot is town

I think im obvtown but yknow no one ever reads me as town fully lmao
Im not as sure on u gamma but u havent done anything scummy perse.
I think scum want to prevent norwee vs samantha?? Thats how i feel subconsiously.
And like sequence feels like a miselim push.
Alisae scumread them but im just not convinced
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #97 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1105, unwnd wrote:I think if you kill

Norwee/Cakez/Angel/Lunar/Flea/Koba

You have some scum in the graveyard. No herosolves just probably some scum in there? OK? Ok.

I think if I were to weigh them on how confident I am it'd be like Norwee > Cajez > Angel > Flea > Koba.
Sup unwnd why am i in ur poe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I just got off work have only been able to do ITI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #100 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

U could link it to make it easier tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

looks like a joke
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Even if it meant something i wouldnt ellaborate cuz obv thatd make me mason.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #105 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

idk who posted off the top of my head but i don't remember a distinct agreeing vibe just strictly cuz im paranoid of that slot rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #107 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unwnd ur being a fuckass
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

Be open to perspective instead of trying to coaxing people into arguments and thinking you can get them to crack with enough pressure. You're being the very amount of toxic/unhelpful that you have accused others to be.
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #111 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 108, unwnd wrote:Be open to perspective instead of trying to coaxing people into arguments and thinking you can get them to crack with enough pressure. You're being the very amount of toxic/unhelpful that you have accused others to be.
who have i accused?

and nah thats my style of solving. im not a coaxer im a brute forcer.

to write off my poe as completely irrelevant when my actions clearly support my stance that i see a viewpoint that is possible from the other side its annoying as fuck.

plus u shading me in thread without engaging me in here is fuckass behavior.
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #112 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

Then you're not going to get anywhere with me then you choose to be ignored. I don't think you truly understand how to pressure people with words so you compensate with bordering personal offenses, like you're doing right now.
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 112, unwnd wrote:Then you're not going to get anywhere with me then you choose to be ignored. I don't think you truly understand how to pressure people with words so you compensate with bordering personal offenses, like you're doing right now.
k whats ur read on me tho?
whats my motivation?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i dont like that ur taking this position after i said i townread ur slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #116 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unwnd i didnt think i would have to say it here cause i felt it was obvious but if u have issue with me and wanna qwuestion me it would do better if u did it here so we dont flood thread with pointless fucking shit where i have to socratic method a scumread and show u why its faulty.

just cause u dont like how i post doesnt mean im scum and u KNOW that. i didnt like votato but i still managed to read him as town in the few games i was in with him at some point despite his shitpushing.(best example i had off the top of my head.)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #119 (isolation #57) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unwnd u mean ur scumread on sircakez or not. im seeing who actually follows us. lets fucking go. i dont care if u have a shit read on me i agree with scum cakez.
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #58) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

I mean it
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #123 (isolation #59) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats a reason i am voting them too

i find that scum tend to not want to post in hoods.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #124 (isolation #60) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unless theyre like pockety sorts like myself.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #125 (isolation #61) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 121, Special BROvert Ops wrote:sell me on the cakez read?
tbh I wanna vote cakez most games because he employs legitimately scummy tactics as town a lot

-Henry
its not like his mech play.

its like the way hes navigating the game i think hes like trying to hard defend partners here like

u know in among us mafia he was bussing and was told dont bus i think hes doing the exact opposite.

and honestly if nylaa flips scum i see it as liek him going back to bussing idk

maybe im super conf bias but my brain is making the connections.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #62) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean

would i be mad at cakez being lfipped in general?
no

so i really dont care if he gets flipped either way cuz it benefits town LOOOOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #128 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nylaa avoiding this thread huhhhhhhhhh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #64) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

claim here nylaa.
now.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #131 (isolation #65) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nylaa is prob the scum im informed off here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #66) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u didnt have to claim the whole thing or the modifiers but i do tr u for it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #138 (isolation #67) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

which uh means.

my logic on one of my tr was wrong
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #68) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 140, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dk how much are you for/against limming this entire hood except for you?
ill get back to u when im sober
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #143 (isolation #69) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 142, Special BROvert Ops wrote:pls get sober soon ig?
sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee[py
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #70) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

wait samantha is like much much scummier based on the nylaa claim in here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #146 (isolation #71) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

cause we can assume scum have PT related abilities.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #72) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 140, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dk how much are you for/against limming this entire hood except for you?
i think its a pure hood actually

i faked the informed thing at the start.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #73) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

Nah i only claimed that in here.
And its rhe reason i tr klick cuz it felt he was genuinely working off that info.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #74) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think titus/sam are svs or svt at best with titus leaning scum everytime.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #75) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

U see where im coming from with how she's tied to samantha and the insistence of claims with us learning abt nylaas claim right
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #76) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

I was just tryna entertain her and see where she was going but its clear shes just tryna control the wagons instead of find scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #157 (isolation #77) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:32 am

Post by DkKoba »

I think math flips town and titus is positioning herself in a precise way to gain towncred and be off wagon. She isnt doing anything to resist it yet tries to come off as if shes completely against it while subtly instigating it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #159 (isolation #78) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

Ya i think sam might be maybe town overplaying and not thinking about scum abilities but overall shes been pushing scum agenda and titus is feeding into it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #160 (isolation #79) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:39 am

Post by DkKoba »

I told my hood with titus that there was a claim in here that heavily suggested we DONT claim.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #161 (isolation #80) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 150, DkKoba wrote:Nah i only claimed that in here.
And its rhe reason i tr klick cuz it felt he was genuinely working off that info.
actually going back to this it might be tmi and i moonlogiced the townread.

unwnd might be a rat
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #162 (isolation #81) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

nylaa/gamma lets bloc vote titus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #163 (isolation #82) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:29 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma u need to put more effort into this shit if ur town come the fuck on ur gonna let scum titus walk all over you? dont be a coward
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #83) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

what do u guys think about the theory that titus outted the whole hood so that her teammates didnt have to TMI about "1 scum in the hood" thing? like that just came to me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #84) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

nevermind i dont have the spoons to go and dig up quotes its just a gut thing like idk
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #85) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@unwnd can u be 100% honest with me rn.

is there like some personal out of game reason u have ur pushing on me in the way you are, like u have a personal dislike of me? cuz ive never played with u and im trying to understand and put the pieces together on what ur doing cuz i felt klick was town but ur play comes off as grudgy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i really dont care if the answer is yes i just want to win the game and have the info i need to solve
retired
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #170 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

No grudge pertaining to anyone

Pretty much just low effort trolling with a bit of spite
Stop
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

kk thx for the answer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

what? this isnt a masonry?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the water masons ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #176 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nylkaa what are ur thoughts???
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mcat is resisting that wagon bc theyre all over trusting titus zzz

honestly my tr on murder is kinda weakening cause theyre being a bit TOO passive at this point lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i personally think the best flip is titus. i dont think shes playing pro-town and her stances are scummy and even if she flips town its a big info boost all around wrt solivng fmpov
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:43 am

Post by DkKoba »

i unsubscribeds the thread im not gonna check it for 24 hours but ill talk in these PTs. i dont wanna cross the line for anything and im rly fed up at this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #183 (isolation #95) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

this gamestate makes me annoyed. i hate large games where ppl are incapable of cooperating and townhunt
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #184 (isolation #96) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

also i have reads to give in here once d1 is over
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #185 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

btw i think you'll find it interesting that titus is posting elsewhere gamma and not in the game thread.

use that info as u will :)))))
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #186 (isolation #98) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

(not in our hood either)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #99) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

im solid on cakez town try to be nice to him
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #190 (isolation #100) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:57 am

Post by DkKoba »

i find cakez much easier to work with if u dont just discredit him even if u t hink his reads are bunk, working with him is effective.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #193 (isolation #101) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

cheers.

also gamma - i mean this like as a gamestate thing, if you flip it will help shift the momentum and towncred towards ppl who are strong town so dont discount urself if u do get flipped its an obvious agenda push.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #195 (isolation #102) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3607, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3592, DkKoba wrote:k so lets get this straight titus tho ->

you think:

pushing for flavor claims -> which turned out to be hood relevant -> and then pushing for hood claims -> and then revealing ones role as a WEAK FN -> means that they had a valid reason to push that info?

do u think samantha has had a valid reason to push for that info?

because im trying to wrap my head around how u can townread something as egregiously illogical like that.
In post 3593, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3588, Titus wrote:
In post 3587, samantha97 wrote:titus can you vote for rcenigma pls

we're back into negative terrority

I agree dkkoba is anti-town in behavior but it's critical we be informed of this day 2
I'll vote RCE if needed for a hammer but I am not scumreading RCE.

I'm not townreading Koba and they're near even.
what changed between ur townlean and now?
In post 3594, Titus wrote:
In post 3585, Angel Warriors wrote:What's the difference in kobas play here and how you, or even wisdom used to play 5 years ago?
They're not analyzing data from it in good faith. Their stance on Samantha is really bad. They're plugging their ears to everyone and arguing Sam is third party. They're holding an SR on me just for defending Sam. They're not sorting in good faith.
In post 3595, DkKoba wrote:i really think titus is only looking at me this way:

assume koba is scum

work backwards -> assign actions as scummy

refuse to eval based on towny evidence

keep pushing specific actions as scum motivated, despite no evidence of scum motivation

does this sound like logic to you titus? because it sums up the way you're approaching me.
In post 3596, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3594, Titus wrote:
In post 3585, Angel Warriors wrote:What's the difference in kobas play here and how you, or even wisdom used to play 5 years ago?
They're not analyzing data from it in good faith. Their stance on Samantha is really bad. They're plugging their ears to everyone and arguing Sam is third party. They're holding an SR on me just for defending Sam. They're not sorting in good faith.
Explain why my stance is bad beyond saying "samantha is obvtown".

Explain why I'm not sorting in good faith by providing examples.
In post 3598, DkKoba wrote:You are extremely vague rn and the analysis is superficial and not deep at all and I hope others can see that and actually listen. I know town is not infallible so I'm giving you a chance to reeval.
In post 3599, Titus wrote:Koba, I am not keeping up with five posts full of questions designed to drown out the thread and repeat things.
ladies, gentlemen, and enbies, I present to you, Titus, with an amazing rock solid case on me being scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #103) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

saving this here for future reference.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #197 (isolation #104) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma u need to stop vanity voting NOW
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #198 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

get on sequence
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nope no one has.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and im fine with that since i dont like a50 on a personal level especially hearing about stuff from other ppl abt him lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3710, Titus wrote:
In post 3709, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 3698, Flea The Magician wrote:To say we're mad... is an understatement.
In post 3386, Special BROvert Ops wrote:
In post 2974, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2972, RCEnigma wrote:I'm not discrediting you at all. They went "oh no, now that the hood is out I can't do anything."

Flea has done 0 to advance the game in any way or make them readable in any capacity outside of minor setup spec in hood, which I don't care about anyway.

But point is they haven't done anything that makes me say huh, scum don't really do that.
shut the fuck up they have IRL shit and fae literally said it in the hood and now ur being fucking gaslighty about it and its pissing me off even more
do you not think scum use IRL shit to cover for themselves? Because I feel like a lot of the time Nancy Drew will end up doing that. I also believe on some level Bell and Flea did that in Among Us.

-Henry
How fucking dare you?

WE have genuine fucking issues OOC/OOG and one of our previous posts has detailed todays issue at quite a bit more detail than would be required for the likes of you. We do this from a place of honesty and transparency.

How fucking dare you accuse us of using our conditions to manipulation win conditions. That's unethical, shitty and frankly abhorrent behavior and we would never engage in that.
I'm not using that against you here currently, so if that's why you're so upset then simmer down.
Let me explain how I have done it in the past, to let you know "no I'm not an exception, and it's not something I wholly condemn". In an offsite game I consistently wasn't on site around deadline, which resulted in several failed elimination attempts. I used this as scum to project a fake townie mindset of getting increasingly frustrated about failing to eliminate my scumread who was just shy of getting hammered. I think using your IRL circumstances to augment your scumgame is fair, the problem is lying about them to gain an advantage.

-Henry
Brovert, Flea doesn't react like they do to me outing our hood as scum.
I think its funny titus says this abt flea when i had the same reaction. This implies according to her reads it should be nai so this is BS from her
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nah its probably more me lmao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #206 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i genuinely hate being gaslighted tho like hella hate it and ill fight it everytime
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #207 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fwiw i think flea is town gamma, Titus did manage to call 3/5 of her hood scum tho lmao

And shes the lowest poster in there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #208 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Im curious what her supposed case on murder is cuz logic states that if i flipped scum i spewed murder town with how i talked to him in hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I dont think my accusations against titus are false and i made sure to approach it in a way where refusing to answer is not an option.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

her repeated lying about my intent/actions is gaslighting and im not gonna have it.
Go iso titus-> shes not interested in sorting my intentions cause she has not asked me a single question this whole game except for me to vote u in my hood which i entertained cuz it was early, and her askinf me to claim what my other hoods are iirc.

Its blatant she's approaching my slot in incredibly bad faith.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #212 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I know im hardfocused on it but its just ugh so obvious.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

No.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@unwnd coward
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #217 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im sorry guys i dont know what to do i feel like theres an active campaign to discredit me constantly and its just .. bleh..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #218 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like no one wants to interact with me and i keep pushing ppl to and its like .. yeah what do u expect of course im going to scumbin u if ur gonna be like that.............
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #120) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

dont claim it in here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #221 (isolation #121) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:28 am

Post by DkKoba »

Poooooky
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #122) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

tldr im town

titus baddie
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #227 (isolation #123) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

nice try ur slot already claimed
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #229 (isolation #124) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:43 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah he also claimed our hood in thread like a doodoohead.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #233 (isolation #125) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

he claimed just you and I are in a hood together.

im claimed VT and claimed 2 hoods so far.

more hoods withheld.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #126) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well the role is "vanilla" like the OP
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its true!
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #128) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

mcat claims they were informed of 3p
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #129) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

in my other hood
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #130) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

well its a bit weird considering u know.....
one would claim that as town.
retired

Return to “Completed Game Topics”