DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3571, samantha97 wrote:dkkoba stop campaigning to be voted today
i actually think my flip gives a lot of info and makes sure my poe starts getting followed but sure <3
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3574, Toogeloo wrote:The only scum case I can come to on koba is they are intentionally sowing chaos. That said, I dislike the way they talk to people and their Charisma stat is effectively zero. The only posts I can ever think about from them are always along the vein of "It's my way or the highway, you're an idiot, fuck off." If they are trying to lead town, they are acting like the worst kind of management using vinegar to attract the flies instead of honey.

I am on the wagon as a policy vote mostly and trying to justify the way they play as scum motivated.
no youre on the wagon cuz ur scum and ur coasting under the radar and found an easy uncontroversial vote(at least what u think) to land on.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:41 am

Post by Toogeloo »

ok, sure.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am

Post by samantha97 »

dkkoba vote rcenigma please
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3570, DkKoba wrote:my poe rn is : samantha, unwnd, you, math, sequence, toog.
Only sequence can be scum here.

I want to deal with you here, not in the hood. It's in the open.

We've been over Samantha a million times. You can have the last word if personality from mbos different, play approach is townie, and the way they claimed is townie.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: sequence final answer.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Unofficial Vote Count

RCEnigma [4]:
Lunar Martian, Flea the Magician, Mathblade, Samantha97,
DkKoba [3]:
Titus, Unwnd, Toogeloo,
Sequence [3]:
Dkkoba, Angel Warriors, RCEnigma,
Special BROvert Ops [1]:
Murdercat,
Titus [1]:
Special BROvert Ops
Mathblade [1]:
Nylaathria,

Not Voting [4]:
Rei and Asuka, Sequence, SirCakez,
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

toogeloo is doing vcs bc they want to appear useful instead of contributing actual game content btw
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3582, DkKoba wrote:toogeloo is doing vcs bc they want to appear useful instead of contributing actual game content btw
VCs are useful game content and very helpful to those who can't read 30 pages a day like myself.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:46 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3583, Titus wrote:
In post 3582, DkKoba wrote:toogeloo is doing vcs bc they want to appear useful instead of contributing actual game content btw
VCs are useful game content and very helpful to those who can't read 30 pages a day like myself.
sure but what do u think their intention is to doing so?
retired
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

What's the difference in kobas play here and how you, or even wisdom used to play 5 years ago?
Norangal
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 am

Post by DkKoba »

basically -> is a towntell in ur eyes that they are doing mostly just that? they did 2 on one page, seems a bit overdone huh?
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:47 am

Post by samantha97 »

titus can you vote for rcenigma pls

we're back into negative terrority

I agree dkkoba is anti-town in behavior but it's critical we be informed of this day 2
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3587, samantha97 wrote:titus can you vote for rcenigma pls

I agree dkkoba is anti-town in behavior but it's critical we be informed of this day 2
I'll vote RCE if needed for a hammer but I am not scumreading RCE.

I'm not townreading Koba and they're near even.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

"RCs role is self resolvable"
Norangal
Special BROvert Ops
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Special BROvert Ops
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Special BROvert Ops »

In post 3547, DkKoba wrote:also it puts major scrutiny on how unwnd/titus/samantha claimed their roles since it does not match that at all and they were all saying they were open abt claiming and wow surprise they are all in my poe magic and 2 of them are voting me. crazy how scum discrediting works?
hrm I'm not actually seeing what the difference is rn, besides those three claiming one shot abilities, and what cakez said about them being confirmable* roles is a thought I agree with

-Henry

*kinda using cakez's words but to a degree all those claims are confirmable I think?
Two guys, one team, not a single logical plan between them.

Henry is Gamma Emerald
Charles is Almost50
Angel Warriors
Angel Warriors
Goon
Angel Warriors
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Angel Warriors »

In post 3585, Angel Warriors wrote:What's the difference in kobas play here and how you, or even wisdom used to play 5 years ago?
Especially as town, titus
Norangal
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

k so lets get this straight titus tho ->

you think:

pushing for flavor claims -> which turned out to be hood relevant -> and then pushing for hood claims -> and then revealing ones role as a WEAK FN -> means that they had a valid reason to push that info?

do u think samantha has had a valid reason to push for that info?

because im trying to wrap my head around how u can townread something as egregiously illogical like that.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3588, Titus wrote:
In post 3587, samantha97 wrote:titus can you vote for rcenigma pls

I'll vote RCE if needed for a hammer but I am not scumreading RCE.

I'm not townreading Koba and they're near even.
what changed between ur townlean and now?
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3585, Angel Warriors wrote:What's the difference in kobas play here and how you, or even wisdom used to play 5 years ago?
They're not analyzing data from it in good faith. Their stance on Samantha is really bad. They're plugging their ears to everyone and arguing Sam is third party. They're holding an SR on me just for defending Sam. They're not sorting in good faith.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

i really think titus is only looking at me this way:

assume koba is scum

work backwards -> assign actions as scummy

refuse to eval based on towny evidence

keep pushing specific actions as scum motivated, despite no evidence of scum motivation

does this sound like logic to you titus? because it sums up the way you're approaching me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:52 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3594, Titus wrote:
They're not analyzing data from it in good faith. Their stance on Samantha is really bad. They're plugging their ears to everyone and arguing Sam is third party. They're holding an SR on me just for defending Sam. They're not sorting in good faith.
Explain why my stance is bad beyond saying "samantha is obvtown".

Explain why I'm not sorting in good faith by providing examples.
retired
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Titus why did you being a rolecop make outing the hood a better play than just... Being in the hood?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

You are extremely vague rn and the analysis is superficial and not deep at all and I hope others can see that and actually listen. I know town is not infallible so I'm giving you a chance to reeval.
retired
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Titus »

Koba, I am not keeping up with five posts full of questions designed to drown out the thread and repeat things.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”