Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #173 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:33 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 82, CantHateAPuppy wrote:tanner was right about the way I voted. i figured by pushing there i could join the case but actually make it harder to hammer by not really pushing the case.
uh
uhhhhhhhhhhhh
i was right?
i was right on day three?
i'm fine
it's fine
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #175 (isolation #1) » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:46 pm

Post by Datisi »

also, real talk, when ducky was like, "this reminds me of 960 pooky" i thought "oh it ain't just pooky that reminds me of 960 alright" but i didn't believe in myself aaagh

god
dammit

i also had a theory why the ban made the slot more likely scum rather than town but it was pure oog angleshooting so i didn't want to bring it up :/ (also probably worng but wrong premises right conclusion etc etc)
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #180 (isolation #2) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't have the energy to look at the main thread...

to think we probably would've won yesterday if that bullshit hadn't happened.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #186 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Datisi »

i fell for it! i woke up, saw an email that said "hello tanner, you got a PM with the subject "undertale day 6"" and i just went whhyyyyyyyy

though now that i know that the execution i would've forced through is correct...
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #187 (isolation #4) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 183, Isis wrote:Hm, I don't know if I consider attempting an interpretation of mod action/inaction to be too oog to be inadmissable. I definitely appreciate a regard for the integrity of the game though.
i thought that, if krazy was town, other than just getting a ban for trust tells, he would've gotten modkilled.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #189 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Datisi »

doesn't the day end if a town player is modkilled? pretty sure it does?
~M

Return to “Completed Game Topics”