he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Mini 2292 Design/Mod Topic

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:50 am

Post by SirCakez »

Picks:

Lady Lambdadelta - Lady LambdaDelta, the Mafiascum User, as in uh, Me!

Here There Be Dragons (hydra of Cephrir and Save The Dragons) - Cats Lux and Tenebrae

Ircher - Quality

PenguinPower
- mildly irate jackass penguin with laser-eyes

- genuinely empathetic emperor penguin with snakes for wings

- extremely apathetic macaroni penguin with a chef's hat

kuribo - the pig from Lucia Heffernan's "Baked Ham."

https://www.luciaheffernan.com/product/baked-ham/

Alisae - blue-eyes white dragon

Stephen A Smith - Stephen A Smith

Flea The Magician - Samus Aran (Metroid)
Yakra XIII (Chrono Trigger)
Happy Mask Salesman (Majoras Mask)

Marashu - Heihei (the chicken from Moana)

Wavelength - Kurama from YuYu Hakusho

Kokichi Oma - "Kokichi Oma: The Ultimate Supreme Leader" and "Nagito Komaeda: Ultimate Lucky Student"

Pink Ball -
this kid:

(Transcription:
"Have you ever had a dream that that you um you had you'd you would you could you'd do you wi you wants you you could do so you you'd do you could you you want you want him to do you so much you could do anything?"
You can use it in the role description)

I don't know how many picks you need, but here's a second option: the 571B Banana Slicer.

Amici Curiae (hydra of RH9 and biancospino) - Gnome Ann
Last edited by SirCakez on Fri Mar 31, 2023 4:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:00 am

Post by SirCakez »

RNGing three mafia with the top three players on the list being scum:

Wavelength
Marashu
PenguinPower

Pink Ball
Stephen A Smith
Amici Curiae (hydra of RH9 and biancospino)
Alisae
Flea The Magician
Kokichi Oma
Ircher
kuribo
Here There Be Dragons (hydra of Cephrir and Save The Dragons)
Lady Lambdadelta
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

I think I also want to add a third party for the wacky fun of it, undecided on what that will be yet
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:57 am

Post by SirCakez »

Lady Lambdadelta
- Lady Lambdadelta
>Cat - may post bolded Meow at any times and I will post cute cat memes in thread
>In a Rage - may "claw" another player to double vote them via bolded claw vote in thread. does not function as hammer or in Lylo. can only be used once per day.
>Rise of the Phoenix - If you are NKed, you may leave a 250-word last will behind. this must be written prior to your death.
>Animals Neighborhood - in PT with all other animals (Here There Be Dragons, PenguinPower, kuribo, Marashu)

Alisae
- blue-eyes white dragon
>Blue Eyes - All of your votes will be colored blue
>Burst Stream of Destruction - Once at night, may fire your signature lightning attack to incinerate another player. however the attack is so strong that their remains are completely obliterated, so their role and alignment will not flip.

Ircher
- Quality
>High Quality - you are made of very high quality materials, and thus the first attack against you at night will fail.
>Low Quality - unfortunately the high quality materials are also suspiciously sourced, and thus you will appear as mafia to any investigations and as visiting anyone who dies each night.

Here There Be Dragons
- Lux and Tenebrae (two cats)
>Lux - Cephrir the BatCat. Super BatCat surveillance can be used to watch another player at night and see who they visit, however you can only use this three times before running out of funds due to bad investments made in boredom.
>Tenebrae - Save the Dragons the Fire Spirit. should you two be voted to elimination, your fire-powered love will burn the hammerer as well, causing them to be roleblocked and voteless for the next day and night.
>Animals Neighborhood - in PT with all other animals (LLD, PenguinPower, kuribo, Marashu)

kuribo
- the pig from Lucia Heffernan's "Baked Ham."
>Pig Lifeguard on Duty! - each night, may float out into the ocean with your duckie tube and guard another player from drowning. however, if you successfully save someone, your duckie tube will pop and you will have to risk your life to protect others instead. should you save someone a second time, you will die instead of them. you will be notified if you save someone.
>Oink Oink - may post bolded oink in thread at any time and I will post pig memes
>Animals Neighborhood - in PT with all other animals (LLD, Here There Be Dragons, PenguinPower, Marashu)

Stephen A Smith
- Stephen A Smith
>Commentator - each night, may send an anonymous 250 word message to another player, or post an anonymous 250 word message to the thread at day start.
>Blasphemous! - each night, you may declare another player's play to be blasphemous. the next day, they will be hated and take one less vote to hammer. does not function in Lylo.

Flea The Magician
- Happy Mask Salesman (Majoras Mask)
>Mask Salesman - each night, you may visit another player and give them a mask for use. a player can only use one mask per night. cannot give masks to yourself.
>Goron Mask - allows player to turn into a Goron for the night and use Goron Ground Pound, which will cause all actions targeting them to fail.
>Zora Mask - allows player to turn into a Zora and swim and breathe underwater for the night, which will allow them to hide underwater and see who visits them that night.
>Bunny Hood - turns player into a bunny for the night when used. no other actions can be used while a bunny. that night, bunny player can visit another player and notify them that they were visited by a bunny.

Kokichi Oma
- Kokichi Oma: The Ultimate Supreme Leader
>Lies Only - you may not claim your true flavor as Kokichi Oma at any time as you are too fond of lying about everything. should you tell the truth, you will go insane and die.
>Ultimate Supreme Leader - your skilled planning abilities mean that you can ensure everything goes off successfully. each night you may visit another player and plan their action for them, causing them to succeed regardless of interference.

Amici Curiae (hydra of RH9 and biancospino)
- Gnome Ann
>May use one ability per night.
>Time and Tide Wait for Gnome Ann - All wait for Gnome Ann. once at night, you may visit another player and learn who visited them that night.
>The Wicked Flee When Gnome Ann Pursueth - Gnome Ann pursues the wicked. once at night, you may visit another player and you will be told if they are wicked or not (wicked = all scum + Ircher)
>Gnome Ann is Born Wise - Gnome Ann is knowledgeable of all things. once at night, you may visit another player and you will learn their flavor.

Marashu
- Heihei (the chicken from Moana)
>Annoying Chicken Squawking - can visit another player each night and annoy them with your squawking so much that their action fails
>Eats Rocks for Some Reason - once, you may visit another player who is being targeted with the factional kill that night and eat everything in their house for some reason since you are very hungry. this will cause their role to fail to flip publically - however, their role will flip for the Mafia. cannot be used same night as annoying squawking.
>Animals Neighborhood - in PT with all other animals (Here There Be Dragons, PenguinPower, kuribo, LLD)

Wavelength
- Kurama from YuYu Hakusho
>Demon Power - Control Plants - twice, you may use your plant powers to wrap another player in thorns, causing all actions targeting them to fail.
>Demon Power - Fox Transformation - twice, you may turn into a demon fox at night and lure another player to you, forcing them to target you instead of their chosen target. they will not be told they were lured.
>Analytical Thinking - twice, you may visit another player and learn their flavor and role.
>>can only use one ability per night.

PenguinPower
- extremely apathetic macaroni penguin with a chef's hat
>Apathetic - you are very lazy and sleepy, and thus may not perform night actions (except for the factional night kill) for the first two nights
>Chef Penguin Making Macaroni - however, eventually you will have to wake up and get out of bed. each night you may cook and either eat or serve macaroni to a teammate. whoever eats the macaroni will be super macaroni-powered and be able to make the nightkill either Strongman or Ninja. however after three servings you will sadly run out of macaroni and be unable to serve anymore.
>Animals Neighborhood - in PT with all other animals (Here There Be Dragons, LLD, kuribo, Marashu)

Pink Ball
- Dream Kid
>Endless Dreams - each night, may visit another player and pull them into your endless dream dimension PT with you. they will not die or flip, but will disappear from the game thread and not be listed anymore in the OP, votes or anywhere else. you will learn the roles of anyone you pull into the dream dimension. you may have a maximum of two people in your dream dimension at a time - if you want to add more, you may release one to death with the same action you attempt to pull someone else in, at which time they will reappear and flip and die as normal. may not release anyone to death unless dream dimension is full. if you die, all players in dream dimension will be returned to game alive. win by killing or pulling into dream dimension all other players.
Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #6 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 4, lilith2013 wrote:
In post 3, SirCakez wrote: Pig Lifeguard on Duty! - each night, may float out into the ocean with your duckie tube and guard another player from drowning. however, if you successfully save someone, your duckie tube will pop and you will have to risk your life to protect others instead. should you save someone a second time, you will die instead of them.
Will player be notified if they have saved someone?
Yes, I think it should since it modifies their role
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #7 (isolation #5) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 5, lilith2013 wrote: I think you should also specify whether Amici Curiae is able to multitask or not
oh definitely not, I'll clarify that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #9 (isolation #6) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 7:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

No I still need to to do the mafia and the last town role - I'll finish it later today
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #11 (isolation #7) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 8:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

okay first draft done. mainly want to tinker with the mafia roles I don't feel great about them but I want them to be fairly strong considering the opposition and SK.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #13 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:25 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 12, lilith2013 wrote: There are also three of them though

At first glance I think Marashu’s vanilla-izer is too powerful in a upick/role madness game. Maybe make it a novice ability so it can’t be used on night 1? Although I see that one of penguin’s ability is also limited to later-game
it can be removed for sure - but I would want to give scum something else in its place
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #16 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:01 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 15, lilith2013 wrote: hi furtive!

In post 13, SirCakez wrote:
In post 12, lilith2013 wrote: There are also three of them though

At first glance I think Marashu’s vanilla-izer is too powerful in a upick/role madness game. Maybe make it a novice ability so it can’t be used on night 1? Although I see that one of penguin’s ability is also limited to later-game
it can be removed for sure - but I would want to give scum something else in its place
do you not like the novice idea? or maybe even-night only?
I'm fine with novice, it just feels kinda weird since Penguin's role already has that too, no?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #22 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:32 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 21, furtiveglance wrote: One note is that Dream Kid seems like a bit of a pain to mod and all the players will naturally have questions
I figured as much but I advertised ahead of time that this game would be wacky and have weird roles so I'm hoping it won't be an issue
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #23 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 17, lilith2013 wrote: okay, then we can replace it with something else
what about a 1-shot janitor? has synergy with Alisae's janitor vig and also fits the flavor we can say the chicken ate everything and left no evidence LOL
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #24 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:38 am

Post by SirCakez »

Re; Koba

LLD's role - if she tries to hammer with it it will not function and just work as a single vote. so an unvote/revote wouldn't really do anything.
fine with pretyped last will

ircher - just a standard 1-shot BP

stephen a smith - i'm counting people in the dream dimension as dead for all intents and purposes. should the Dream Kid be killed and the trapped people come back alive, the numbers would readjust and some roles could potentially be used again if it is no longer LyLo.

kokichi oma - only to the flavor

pink ball - i don't want it to penetrate rolestopping, part of the reason I have a few rolestoppy roles is to counter PB explicitly and not just the mafia kill
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #25 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:39 am

Post by SirCakez »

let me know if you guys see anything you think is unbalanced or have questions! I'd like to get this signed off soon so I can make role PMs and get the game rolling
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #29 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 28, lilith2013 wrote: I think just a janitor seems too much of a swing in the other direction. Maybe a janitor and only they receive the flip?
Sure
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #30 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 19, DkKoba wrote: maybe mild idea but dream kid could perhaps learn the roles of who they pull into the dream dimension to give them more of a choice of who they choose to flip - since it seems survival is the goal, that tends to be tough as a solo player and all, and something like that would make it more interactive and give them the ability to make intelligent decisions based on that info.
oh also I'm good with adding this too
Missed it earlier
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #35 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

I wanted it to be used as night kill modifier so the flip at day start is already gone
And sure I'm fine with teammates being able to use it too
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #37 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:52 am

Post by SirCakez »

im gonna start on role pms and get final sign off there
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #38 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

also just noticed this cool synergy but lld's last will ability functions as a counter to the janitor kills too
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #39 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:04 am

Post by SirCakez »

also presumably if PB kidnaps LLD he is not gonna want to let her die lol
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #40 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:05 am

Post by SirCakez »

Welcome to Anything uPick Lady Lambdadelta!

You are Lady Lambdadelta

"Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze"

Abilities

-During the day, you may vote for whoever you want to eliminate.
-
Cat
- At any time during the day, you may post
Meow
in bold and I will post funny cat pictures.
-
In A Rage
- Once per day, you may "claw" another player and vote them twice via a special bolded vote like this:
Claw: Player
. Note that this will not function if it would be a hammer or if the game is in LyLo.
-
Rise of the Phoenix
- If you are killed for any reason, you may leave behind a last will of no more than 250 words. This must be written and submitted prior to your death. It may be updated at any time.
-
Animal Farm
- As you are a cat, you have access to the animals neighborhood located here: viewtopic.php?t=90563

You win once all threats to the
Town
have been eliminated.
The game thread is here: viewtopic.php?t=90521
Welcome to Anything uPick Alisae!

You are Blue-Eyes White Dragon

"This legendary dragon is a powerful engine of destruction. Virtually invincible, very few have faced this awesome creature and lived to tell the tale."

Abilities

-
Blue-Eyes
- As you have scary blue dragon eyes, all of your votes will be colored blue.
-
Burst Stream of Destruction
- Once at night, you may fire your signature lightning attack to completely incinerate another player. However, the attack is so strong that their remains are completely obliterated, so their role and alignment will not flip.

Town
have been eliminated.
Welcome to Anything uPick Ircher!

You are Quality

noun
1. the standard of something as measured against other things of a similar kind; the degree of excellence of something.
"an improvement in product quality"

Abilities

-
High Quality
- You are made of very high quality materials, and thus the first attack against you at night will fail.
-
Low Quality
- Unfortunately, the high quality materials are also suspiciously sourced, and thus you will appear as mafia to any investigations and as visiting anyone who dies each night.

Town
have been eliminated.
Welcome to Anything uPick Here There Be Dragons!

You are Lux and Tenebrae

"Lux is a playboy billionaire by day. Bored, he became a vigilante crimefighter at night, powers include super strength, super speed, claws, and dragon's breath, amongst others. Lux became so good at his job that he eliminated crime in his city. Now he was bored of being in the boardroom during the day and as a useless unneeded vigilante at night, so he started to toe the line and committed crimes, small ones at first, but then started to commit larger ones, eventually starting to build a criminal empire just so he could entertain himself. The constant avoiding the law and being one move ahead of anyone who would come after him however lead to more boredom. His arrogance has led him to put it all on a fall guy to get out of all his crimes, and he feels doomed to spend eternity bored.

Tenebrae is a fire spirit of ancient lore. Born in a volcano eruption, he felt a special connection to his island, helping it grow. But he felt lonely and soon brought people to the island by way of shipwreck. Since then, he's been entertained watching their struggles like a soap opera, a ballet of power struggles as people vie to be head of the island, granting some of them some of his powers to attempt to do so only to double cross the people he put in power by backing their adversaries. Life was chaotic and fun until Tenebrae met a young woman whom he fell instantly in love with. Realizing his chaotic reign of the island was putting her in danger, he vowed to lock himself in the heart of the volcano and just watch, let the people do what they want, waiting for the day she would pass and become a spirit herself so he could pursue her."

Abilities

-
Lux the BatCat
- Lux's super BatCat surveillance can be used to watch another player at night and see who they visit. However, you can only use this three times before running out of funds due to bad investments made in boredom.
-
Tenebrae the Fire Spirit
- Should you two be voted to elimination, your fire-powered love will burn the hammerer as well, causing them to be roleblocked and voteless for the next day and night. Note that the voteless effect will not take place should the game enter LyLo.
-
Animal Farm
- As you are two cats, you have access to the animals neighborhood located here: viewtopic.php?t=90563

Town
have been eliminated.
Welcome to Anything uPick Kuribo!

You are The Pig from Baked Ham

"Oink oink I'm a pig on the beach"

Abilities

-
Pig Lifeguard on Duty!
- Each night, you may float out into the ocean with your duckie tube and guard another player from drowning. If you successfully save someone, your duckie tube will pop and you will have to risk your life to protect others again. Should you save someone a second time, you will die instead of them. You will be notified if you save someone due to your lifeguard certifications requiring paperwork to be filed.
-
Oink Oink
- You may post a bolded
oink
in thread at any time and I will post funny pig memes.
-
Animal Farm
- As you are a pig, you have access to the animals neighborhood located here: viewtopic.php?t=90563

Town
have been eliminated.
Welcome to Anything uPick Stephen A Smith!

You are Stephen A Smith

“Stay OFF the WEEEEE-DUH!”

Abilities

-
Commentator
- Each night, you may either send an anonymous 250 word message to another player, or submit an anonymous 250 word message to be posted to the thread at day start.
-
Blasphemous!
- Each night, you may declare another player's play to be blasphemous. The next day, they will be hated and take one less vote to hammer. This does not function in Lylo.

Town
have been eliminated.
Welcome to Anything uPick Flea the Magician!

You are The Happy Mask Salesman

“You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?”

Abilities

-
Mask Salesman
- Each night, you may visit another player and give them a mask for use. A player can only use one mask per night. You cannot give masks to yourself. Masks cannot be traded between players once given out.
>
Goron Mask
- This mask allows player to turn into a Goron for the night and use Goron Ground Pound, which will cause all actions targeting them to fail.
>
Zora Mask
- This mask allows player to turn into a Zora and swim and breathe underwater for the night, which will allow them to hide underwater and see who visits them that night.
>
Bunny Hood
- This mask turns player into a bunny for the night when used. No other actions can be used while a bunny. That night, the bunny player can visit another player and notify them that they were visited by a bunny.

Town
have been eliminated.
Welcome to Anything uPick Kokichi Oma!

You are Kokichi Oma

“Why do you guys hate lies so much? There's only one truth, but endless possibilities for lies, y'know? And some of them are only white lies, or lies to be kind to people... If you deny all of that *just* because it's a lie... Then that means you guys are just terrible at being lied to! Seriously, the worst!”

Abilities

-
Lies Only
- You may not claim your true flavor as Kokichi Oma at any time as you are too fond of lying about everything. Should you tell the truth, you will go insane and immediately die.
-
Ultimate Supreme Leader
- Your skilled planning abilities mean that you can ensure everything goes off successfully. Each night, you may visit another player and plan their action for them, causing them to succeed regardless of interference.

Town
have been eliminated.
Welcome to Anything uPick Amici Curae!

You are Gnome Ann

“Fool! No man can kill me. I am Gnome Ann!”

Abilities

-
Time and Tide Wait for Gnome Ann
- All wait for Gnome Ann. Once at night, you may visit another player and learn who visited them that night.
-
The Wicked Flee When Gnome Ann Pursueth
- Gnome Ann pursues the wicked. Once at night, you may visit another player and you will be told if they are wicked or not.
-
Gnome Ann is Born Wise
- Gnome Ann is knowledgeable of all things. Once at night, you may visit another player and you will learn their flavor.
-You may only use one ability per night.

Town
have been eliminated.
Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #41 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 10:06 am

Post by SirCakez »

preemptively writing off that a dragon IS NOT AN ANIMAL if someone complains that Alisae should be in the animals neighborhood
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #44 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

Welcome to Anything uPick Marashu!

You are Heihei

“I'm curious about that chicken, eating the rock. I mean, he seems to lack the basic intelligence required for pretty much... everything.”

Abilities

-You may discuss with your Mafia teammates in your factional PT at all times here: viewtopic.php?t=90566
-The Mafia has a factional night kill that one of you may use each night to attempt to kill another player.
-
Annoying Chicken Squawking
- Each night, you can visit another player and annoy them with your squawking so much that their action fails.
-
Eats Rocks for Some Reason
- Once, you may visit another player who is being targeted with the factional kill that night and eat everything in their house for some reason since you are very hungry. This will cause their role to fail to flip publically - however, their role will flip for the Mafia privately. This cannot be used on the same night as Annoying Chicken Squawking.
-
Animal Farm
- As you are a chicken, you have access to the animals neighborhood located here: viewtopic.php?t=90563

You win once the
Mafia
control 50% of the population, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Welcome to Anything uPick Wavelength!

You are Kurama

"You should know better than to corner an animal like a fox, Karasu. We have a tendency to show our teeth."

Abilities

-You may discuss with your Mafia teammates in your factional PT at all times here: viewtopic.php?t=90566
-The Mafia has a factional night kill that one of you may use each night to attempt to kill another player.
-
Demon Power - Control Plants
- Twice at night, you may use your plant powers to wrap another player in thorns, causing all actions targeting them to fail.
-
Demon Power - Fox Transformation
- Twice at night, you may turn into a demon fox at night and lure another player to you, forcing them to target you instead of their chosen target. They will not be told they were lured.
-
Analytical Thinking
- Twice at night, you may visit another player and learn their flavor and role.
-You can only use one ability per night.

You win once the
Mafia
Welcome to Anything uPick PenguinPower!

You are An Extremely Apathetic Macaroni Penguin with a Chef's Hat

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Abilities

-
Apathetic
- You are very lazy and sleepy, and thus may not perform night actions (except for the factional night kill) for the first two nights.
-
Chef Penguin Making Macaroni
- Eventually you will have to wake up and get out of bed. Once this occurs, each night you may cook and either eat or serve macaroni to a teammate. Whoever eats the macaroni will be super macaroni-powered and be able to make the nightkill either Strongman or Ninja. However, after three servings you will sadly run out of macaroni and be unable to serve any more.
-
Animal Farm
- As you are a penguin, you have access to the animals neighborhood located here: viewtopic.php?t=90563

You win once the
Mafia
Welcome to Anything uPick Pink Ball!

You are The Dream Kid

"Have you ever had a dream that that you um you had you'd you would you could you'd do you wi you wants you you could do so you you'd do you could you you want you want him to do you so much you could do anything?"

Abilities

-
Endless Dreams
- Each night, you may visit another player and pull them into your endless Dream Dimension PT with you. They will not die or flip, but will disappear from the game thread and not be listed any more in the OP, votecounts or anywhere else. You will learn the roles of anyone you pull into the Dream Dimension. You may have a maximum of two people in your Dream Dimension at a time - if you want to add more, you may release one to death with the same action you attempt to pull someone else in, at which time they will reappear and flip and die as normal. You may not release anyone to death unless the Dream Dimension is full. If you die, all players trapped in the Dream Dimension will be returned to the game alive.

You win once all other players are dead or trapped in the Dream Dimension, or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Last edited by SirCakez on Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #45 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

role PMs are done! let me know if you guys are ready to sign off
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #48 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:03 pm

Post by SirCakez »

In post 43, DkKoba wrote:
In post 41, SirCakez wrote: preemptively writing off that a dragon IS NOT AN ANIMAL if someone complains that Alisae should be in the animals neighborhood
Uh it would be a reptilian animal, could specify that the animals are meant to be real animals?
That's what I'll say if someone asks
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #49 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Mafia PT: viewtopic.php?t=90566
Animal Neighborhood: viewtopic.php?t=90563
Dream Dimension: viewtopic.php?t=90565

I added you guys as mods to everything
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #52 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

amici curiae hydra pt: viewtopic.php?t=90570
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #53 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 8:48 am

Post by SirCakez »

wow town is really about to lim one of their two main investigatives day one, this certainly bodes well :dead: :dead:
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #55 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 3:11 am

Post by SirCakez »

Alisae is vigging flea for some reason? Lol this is gonna be a scum stomp
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #56 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:51 am

Post by SirCakez »

And Flea is giving a mask to Alisae too lmaoooo e backstabbing fae so hard
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #57 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #58 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:31 am

Post by SirCakez »

It looks like PB and the mafia are attacking the same person. Thoughts on action resolution order? I want to lean to PBs role first via NAR
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #61 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:20 am

Post by SirCakez »

Okay great we are all in consensus
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #62 (isolation #33) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by SirCakez »

fucking bonkers night 1 actions

alisae is shooting marashu
here be dragons is also tracking marashu to the kill
but scum are going to be saved by wavelength rolestopping marashu
scum are killing kokichi who is being dream dimensioned by PB so there are going to end up being no deaths after all that shit night one LOL
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #64 (isolation #34) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by SirCakez »

yeah i'm just gonna give a generic kokichi has disappeared message at day start and leave them with that
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #66 (isolation #35) » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night One Actions and Results

Lady Lambdadelta
Here There Be Dragons (hydra of Cephrir and Save The Dragons) - Tracks Marashu - Receives no result due to Demon Power: Control Plants
Ircher
kuribo - Protects LLD
Alisae - Attacks Marashu - fails due to Demon Power: Control Plants by Mafia. Also receives Goron Mask from Flea.
Stephen A Smith - Declares Pink Ball blasphemous
Flea The Magician - Gives Goron Mask to Alisae
Kokichi Oma - Uses Ultimate Supreme Leader (motivate) on Stephen A Smith. Gets pulled into Dream Dimension and is saved from Mafia attack.

Marashu - Janitors and kills Kokichi Oma - Fails as Kokichi is pulled into Dream Dimension first
Wavelength - Uses Demon Power: Control Plants (rolestop) on Marashu - Blocks Here There Be Dragons and Alisae
PenguinPower

Pink Ball - Kidnaps Kokichi Oma. Gets Kokichi's role.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #67 (isolation #36) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:05 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Ircher wrote: Suppose there exists a Janitor and a vigilante.

If I am targeted by both the Janitor and the vigilante with my high quality ability still active, would my flip be janitored? (i.e.: which kill attempt is absorbed by the high quality ability?)
Thoughts? I am thinking Janitor is misc and resolves before both kills so the flip is Janitored
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #69 (isolation #37) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by SirCakez »

If that's the case then does Mafia or Vigilante resolve first? I still think Mafia right?
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #70 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:53 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night Two Actions and Results

Lady Lambdadelta
Here There Be Dragons (hydra of Cephrir and Save The Dragons) - Tracks PenguinPower - Receives no result due to death
Ircher
kuribo - Protects Alisae
Alisae
Stephen A Smith - Declares Pink Ball blasphemous
Flea The Magician - Gives Bunny Hood to Here There Be Dragons - Lured to Wavelength
Kokichi Oma - Cannot act as stuck in Dream Dimension

Wavelength - Uses Demon Power: Fox Transformation (lure) on Flea the Magician - Receives Bunny Hood
PenguinPower - Kills Here There Be Dragons, Is Kidnapped by Pink Ball

Pink Ball - Kidnaps PenguinPower. Gets Penguin's role.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #71 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:30 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night Three Actions and Results

Lady Lambdadelta
kuribo - Protects LLD. Dies.
Alisae - Uses Goron Mask (no effect)
Stephen A Smith - Posts message at start of day. Declares LLD blasphemous
Flea The Magician - Gives Zora Mask to Wavelength.

Wavelength - Kills Kuribo. Uses Analytical Thinking on Pink Ball.
PenguinPower - Cannot act as stuck in Dream Dimension

Pink Ball - Abstain from action
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #72 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 17, 2023 5:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night Four Actions and Results

Alisae - Pulled into Dream Dimension by PB.
Enchant - Posts message at start of day. Declares Flea blasphemous (no effect).
Flea The Magician - Gives Zora Mask to Wavelength.

Wavelength - No kill. Uses Analytical Thinking on Alisae (no result due to PB). Uses Zora Mask (no one visited).
PenguinPower - Cannot act as stuck in Dream Dimension. Dies.

Pink Ball - Brings Alisae to Dream Dimension and kills Penguin.
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #73 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 22, 2023 9:07 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night Five Actions and Results

Alisae - In Dream Dimension.
Enchant - Posts message at start of day.
Flea The Magician

Wavelength - No kill
Pink Ball - No action
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #74 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by SirCakez »

Night Six Actions and Results

Alisae - In Dream Dimension. Dies.
Enchant - Posts message at start of day.
Flea The Magician - Taken into Dream Dimension

Wavelength - No kill, uses Bunny Hood on Flea - fails because Flea is taken into Dream Dimension
Pink Ball - Takes Flea and kills Alisae - success
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #75 (isolation #43) » Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:59 am

Post by SirCakez »

Night Seven Actions and Results

Enchant - Posts message at start of day and declares Wavelength blasphemous - blasphemous fails due to LyLo
Flea The Magician
Kokichi Oma - Plans for Enchant. Dies.

Wavelength - Kills Kokichi
Brian Skies - "
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Completed Game Topics”