Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:48 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 1, Menalque wrote: I FUCKIN KNEW YOU WERE GONNA PICK NEIGHBOURISER
i opened this hood like first thing as i woke up (yes it's almost noon shut up) and my first thought was "wait... i'm the neighbourizer...?"

before realising that it is just my good friend mena trolling me
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #6 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:49 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 3, Menalque wrote: What are you thinking with the townflips? One thing we talked about overnight was that imag might be town too bc of the wagon comp being basically the same as rad
i haven't yet thought about it bc the last two days were kinda busy and i was catching up on some uni work - and i wanted to see the night resolution
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:53 pm

Post by Datisi »

where was ceph in draft? my first thought was that staeg was a vig shot because some people did suspect him a bunch yesterday, and they can't all be scum

if staeg was a scum shot though, wonder what that means for my theory about the push on him being scum motivated

i am gonna have to reread parts of that shit d1 huh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #11 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:55 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh my god i forgot, implo changed the pyp neighbours to be like the normal variant so now a gambit actually makes sense

i'm so stupid sorry
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #12 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:56 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 10, Menalque wrote: Also did you not notice the crumbs where I was telling you I was gonna neighbourise you
is it all "hurr durr i'll tell you later"? i wasn't thinking about neighbourizer crumbs bc why would anyone crumb that lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #15 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 10:59 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 4, Menalque wrote: But we didn’t discuss the staeg townflip yet, and the ceph townflip is kinda immaterial here — well maybe not, I need to look at his reads, but I suspect that was a vig shot
In post 13, Menalque wrote: Mmm, i was assuming that staeg was a vig shot bc he was being wagoned so much but now I’m having doubts bc of draft order
wait, which one were you thinking was the vig shot again?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #16 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

lmfao, i didn't notice that, good thing i didn't activate on n1 hehehehhe right right

also i go get coffee now i be back soon ish

do you mind if i semi spam this hood as i reread
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #19 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

btw, how much do you care about keeping this hood hidden for now

bc last time i was in a hood with a friend, we ended up doing all of our talk in hood, and we had a change of reads on each other quite a few times, which ended up making our main thread reads on each other nonsensical, and we got called scum for it but didn't wanna out the hood so that was awkward (the third neighbour then outed the hood and he was the only scum in the hood lmao)

what was my point

oh yeah do we need to do neighborhood theatre to keep the hood hidden
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #21 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

so i crawl out of bed at noon and my parents are like "hey, the slovenian neighbour down the street said you're giving another art class to his children later today" and i was like "...i am???"

so apparently ya boy is making some money lmfao but also smfh my planned introvert time
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #22 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 29, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

i also idk who to add tomorrow, i assume we're gonna be figuring it out based on how this day goes

ugh yeah i was planning to take another look at bella and ali and whoever else was pushing staeg i guess, but i am kind of talking out of my ass here i need to actually reread lole

ceph was 4th last in draft, and i don't think he had any grand presence in this game so idt he was killed for reads

so i'm assuming either he was a vig shot or he was a scum-vig-planning-to-trueclaim vig shot
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #24 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:12 am

Post by Datisi »

cursory glance at vote counts - assuming i'm not wrong on you (i'm not wrong on you, right?? right?????) then the height of the imag wagon is

imaginality (5): mith, Cephrir, Staeg, Datisi, Menalque

the only unknown on the wagon is mith. assuming my vague townlean from d1 on him is correct, then this is an all town wagon. which is.

if imag is scum, i'm kind of willing to assume mith is town i think.
if imag is town, then... what the fuck?

the given votecount is at ~1880, imag claimed at ~1500

ehh, i *could* imagine this being an all town wagon of town if it resisted for that long

---

final rad wagon:

Rad (7): Cephrir, mith, Menalque, Marashu, Datisi, Staeg, Alisae

the only two people that were on one but not the other were marashu and alisae. if imag is scum: i think it's EXTREMELY likely that at least one of those is scumbuddy with imag, if not both.

if imag is town, then i'm... not really sure what to think, because it doesn't seem like scum had much incentive to do anything special during d1.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #25 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Datisi »

seems like the first vote on staeg was after imag claimed. assuming lld is telling the truth and staeg is the nightkill... information fishing i guess?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #28 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:16 am

Post by Datisi »

ali saw the first one to jump onto staeg, which i think is sus, but like... i recall correctly that at one point, e told me "mag is a safe elim, we don't wanna run up anyone else" which like, is a ????????????????????????????? move if e is scum planning to start running people up
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #29 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 27, Menalque wrote:
In post 24, Datisi wrote: cursory glance at vote counts - assuming i'm not wrong on you (i'm not wrong on you, right?? right?????)
This is encouraging, your lack of any paranoia was starting to make me a bit paranoid lol

I know this is mostly joke-y too tho, I think, I think I’m unfortunately a lot more polarised than I used to be between town and scum, I just struggle so hard to sustain effort as scum
it's kinda jokey because like. i dunno. my thoughts on this game are very scrambled right now, and my current ways of reading you are gonna be reading how much effort/thought you put in the main thread, and how nuanced your thoughts are gonna be here.

so i think i'm just gonna be taking everything you say here at face value and seeing where it leads us. that's how i played when i was lover with guiltylion in a dance game, and i managed to get to a correct read on him, so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #31 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:21 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 26, Menalque wrote: But yeah, Bella is to look at

Have you played with gimli before? What do you think of him?

Also current take on Mith?
yeah, i can see scum-bella deciding to follow along on alisae, i'll reread her in a bit here

i've played with gimli like, once, a few years ago when we were scum together in a 9:12 game and where we swept the game (and town kept hammering their own power roles lole)

i know he replaced into my slot in a game a bit ago, and i have seen him slaughter the town and carry the entire game in hollow knight mafia, so i know he can be good at scum. i don't remember seeing his town game, and my thoughts on him are basically nonexistent because he's done so little

his reads towards me at eod yesterday was very weird, at the time i was thinking TSTBS because i thought it was that bad

mith i had positive feelings on but i haven't re-evaluated that yet either
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #34 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:23 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 30, Menalque wrote: Koba specifically thinks that the EoD for ali is really clearing from how e reacted to ythan
did they say why? i don't see what's supposed to be Really Clearing there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #37 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Datisi »

bella was hinting about how she'd like to flashwagon gimli, right

how many people were doing that? gimli is 3rd, i think that potentially fits with the "scum trying to fish out top of draft" theory i have going on
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #42 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:35 am

Post by Datisi »

rad had gimli in his townblock with ali and staeg as far as i see

ceph did have that idea floating
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #43 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:46 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't think i see mith as scummy here...

after typing that, i did sort of have a vision of mith/imag. something about his vote on rad where he was like "i didn't think i would unvote imag ever bc imag is so scummy" in viewtopic.php?p=13755422#p13755422

and only after staeg's wagon was largely bigger than imag's

mith was the first vote on imag, but that was after i called out imag's positioning in viewtopic.php?p=13745675#p13745675

does an imag/mith/marashu team work???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #44 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:47 am

Post by Datisi »

ugh idk i think i wanna vote either bella or imag, bella bc i think it's most likely she was trying to fish info out, imag bc i feel like so much shit hinges on his alignment
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #45 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 2:51 am

Post by Datisi »

like i think mith's thoughts are independently pretty townie, but if he is a good scum player, then i can def see a world where they're fabricated to help him

do you suspect him?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #49 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:28 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 46, Menalque wrote: I’d quite happily kill gimli and I kinda think he’s scumposting today but haven’t been able to fully concentrate on what he’s been saying today yet
i utterly hate the shit he's saying today but i'm like, unsure if it's because it's just objectively trash or because i'm an omgusser

if you wanna wagon gimli with me, i am happy to vote there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #50 (isolation #22) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:31 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 47, Menalque wrote: I might vote imag but koba is really pushing for gimli in our teamchat

Is your team following the game btw?
they haven't said much other than when i asked them for some specifics

i can ask for their thoughts if you're interested
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #51 (isolation #23) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 48, Menalque wrote: Btw we think we know what role than is, but do you have an idea on that?
i have An Idea, yes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #52 (isolation #24) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Datisi »

(that's not me softing anything btw that's just me capitalizing For Emphasis)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #54 (isolation #25) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:47 am

Post by Datisi »

ooooooof, i still think she's town, why?

also slow replies about to play phasmo
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #57 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:04 am

Post by Datisi »

lol yeah, i was thinking cop too, but mostly bc cop seemed like the role that's most likely to get grabbed early twice, like i know a game of pypss that i modded where that happened
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #58 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:12 am

Post by Datisi »

does your team thinks ythan has a guilty on lld or something? i'm not sure how else scum lld would be related to the cop thing

but like jingle is much better at mech than me so i wouldn't be surprised if he sees something i don't
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #61 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:00 am

Post by Datisi »

that with staeg makes sense i think. i got a feeling at some points that he was a vengeful, but seeing he's vt and if he knew ythan is cop and the disaster that could happen if he outed he was a vt and ythan was town, yeah i see that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #62 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:03 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 59, Menalque wrote: But I remember jingle going on about how lld is terrified of mech guilties/clears and so if ythan were selecting for scum then she’d probably be pressured by lld to go for something like that to deny it to town
ehhh, i believe lld is scared of mech results, but i don't think she's the only one. like i think most scum players who have a teammate in the first spot would at least have a thought about how their buddy should maybe take the cop to deny it to town, i don't think that'd be especially unique to scum-lld
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #63 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Datisi »

now i'm thinking, and assuming we're correct about ythan being cop...

ythan does not seem like she's trying to soft any sort of results?

obviously i'm not gonna say this in thread because lmao if i'm wrong about it, but it is A Bit Odd
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #64 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:14 am

Post by Datisi »

what were jingle's d1 townreads, i can't find them
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #65 (isolation #32) » Mon May 01, 2023 12:03 am

Post by Datisi »

bella stonks are dropping
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #67 (isolation #33) » Tue May 02, 2023 6:52 am

Post by Datisi »

have fun with the trip!

ali v mith is giving me uh. bad vibes >_>
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #73 (isolation #34) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 71, Menalque wrote: dats i stg if you're scum after the posts on page 109 or 110 I'm gonna kill u
:good: :good: :good:

all my posts are amazing obv, but which ones do you have in mind here
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #74 (isolation #35) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Datisi »

ythan can't have been blocked or jked as cop bc cop is ascetic

also i just woke up and i'm skipping class again wee, time to have the first coffee of the day
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #75 (isolation #36) » Wed May 03, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 69, Menalque wrote: I will grab these from discord shortly once I can turn off the zoom call I have up for my class
whrere jingle reads
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #79 (isolation #37) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:37 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 78, Menalque wrote: talking about how murdering BP claims is a good idea bc town should obviously choose cop
why is this town-indicative for me in your humble opinion
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #80 (isolation #38) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:40 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 64, Datisi wrote: what were jingle's d1 townreads, i can't find them
I FUCKING FORGOT WHAT I NEEDED THIS FOR
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #81 (isolation #39) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:42 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 69, Menalque wrote: does this mean she's going up or down in reads?
that meant she was going down

i think it was about her "ythan is scum bc no active scum bc staeg didn't go through" which i found to be backwards thinking as i have explained in thread like 3 times at this point
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #84 (isolation #40) » Wed May 03, 2023 5:56 am

Post by Datisi »

meeeeeeh okay fine sure

also i know when your birthday is and it is not today mister!!
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #86 (isolation #41) » Wed May 03, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Datisi »

i can see that

bellas thoughts on imag here are... really awkward, and those posts she singled out for imag town were not very good lmao

should i go back to voting imag
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #91 (isolation #42) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:11 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 87, Menalque wrote: Okay so i want to the only thing that’s holding me back is that did imag just townslip or is that really easy to fake and I’m reading too much into it??
where
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #92 (isolation #43) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 88, Menalque wrote: If imag is scum then I think someone who was resisting the wagon on him but okay with either staeg or rad is scum too and that puts us in a good spot
the reason (well, one of lmao) that i am very skeptical about imag being scum is what you say - if he is town, all wagons on d1 were town, and we're potentially deeply fucked. hell, he said himself that he will do analysis based on the wagon being t t t - and i know i in that situation would be making HELLA posts about that

instead it's just

antispew level of content
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #93 (isolation #44) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

what was i gonna say

oh yeah, who were the people that voted not-imag, marashu and alisae...

i think if imag!scum, there's 1-2 scum in bella/mara (easy mode), maybe scum in mith/ali (hard mode), alternatively someone i'm missing rn but hopefully game levels out via prs or something? what are ythan/gimli associates with imag? meh we do that after flip
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #95 (isolation #45) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:17 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 90, Menalque wrote: But I kinda think ythan’s approach to this is town? Idk, I believe the way she’s approaching the game and being pissed off and burned out after a fight and just being like “fuck you I’m gonna play how I want” is mostly a town reaction?
maybe, i am definitely not confident on her being scum or anytihng (reminder that i still have to check some games but it's 2:17 i'm studying for 2 tests at the same time it's not happening now - to my vague memory she was pretty useless there as scum)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #97 (isolation #46) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:18 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 94, Menalque wrote:
In post 91, Datisi wrote:
In post 87, Menalque wrote: Okay so i want to the only thing that’s holding me back is that did imag just townslip or is that really easy to fake and I’m reading too much into it??
where
viewtopic.php?p=13765687#p13765687
out of all things that aren't townslips, this one isn't a townslip the most
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #100 (isolation #47) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

will it be too aligned if i vote imag now lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #101 (isolation #48) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

"let's not make it obvious we're neighbours"

we proceed to not talk to each other at all in the main thread
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #103 (isolation #49) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Datisi »

well technically not, we don't have to invite anyone else into our treehouse

uhh, idk. first thought is like maybe lld or mith, but pending on anything else interesting happening today
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #106 (isolation #50) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Datisi »

i will, yeah

if you wanna add ali, i'm fine with that (not that i can do anything about it anyway lole) like i wouldn't *enjoy* it but if you think there's value in solving with em in here or something we can do that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #110 (isolation #51) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 107, Menalque wrote: I’m going to say now that I’m not adding anyone you expressly don’t want me to add because I want to win but I also want to have fun and honestly despite how busy I am having a PT with you is easily like tripling the fun of the game
awww

but yeah agreed, if it weren't for this pt i think i would've said mean words in this game already
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #111 (isolation #52) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:44 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 109, Menalque wrote: Essentially — we’re choosing anyone else we add (kinda want to add someone as a hedge on one of us dying if nothing else) together and you have a veto on anyone you really don’t want here

Cool?
i'm not too worried about one of us dying and thus the hood being unproven because it's not like the hood means anything (alignment wise) in the first place

but yeah i agree with that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #114 (isolation #53) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:52 pm

Post by Datisi »

i'm not saying i think we won't die, i'm more like - if we do die, so what, neighbourizer is alignment-neutral etc etc

there probably is but uh

idk i think we could just point at how little we've been talking w each other on d2
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #116 (isolation #54) » Wed May 03, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 115, Menalque wrote: I was gonna explain that by saying we finally got the telepathic link working and so we didn’t need to bc we merged consciousnesses
only took us what, 4 years?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #118 (isolation #55) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:01 pm

Post by Datisi »

nah i'd like to yeet someone else in here i think

as much as it is fun to shitpost with just you, something about? winning the game? solving more? a fresh set of eyes? look it's 3am finish that sentence yourself
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #120 (isolation #56) » Wed May 03, 2023 2:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

so true bestie
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #123 (isolation #57) » Wed May 03, 2023 11:30 pm

Post by Datisi »

~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #124 (isolation #58) » Wed May 03, 2023 11:31 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 2935, Menalque wrote:
In post 2934, imaginality wrote: 1 and are that.

Specifically, because the three wagons are all town the only point scum were at risk was when it was nearing deadline and people started mooting flashwagons on LLD, Gimli, mith, Cephrir, Menalque, Rad.

So that's where I think scum were most likely to have been directive to make sure it ended up on Rad rather than someone else who's scum.

2 And as mentioned, based on that I feel mith, Menalque, LLD, Datisi contains probably at least 2 of the three scum.
(1) that was it?

(2) ooh wait I have something for this!
the links are imag doing tvtvt analysis

i think i've already explained in thread why they're bullshit, because they're bullshit, but here is link if you wanna read yourself
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #128 (isolation #59) » Thu May 04, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 125, Menalque wrote:
Huh weird this wouldn’t load on my laptop earlier
sorry i was too lazy to find the og image so i just pasted the link for a discord emoji and hoped for the best
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #131 (isolation #60) » Thu May 04, 2023 9:42 am

Post by Datisi »

wait for gimli replacement to maybe read up?
wait for ythan to do SOMETHING?

but like i would also much rather get imag killed sooner than later because the waiting is just killing motivation collectively
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #132 (isolation #61) » Thu May 04, 2023 9:43 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean unless the replacement comes in and literally scumclaims, or they claim some amzing important info thta gimli didn't claim, i don't think their presence changes much for today?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #135 (isolation #62) » Thu May 04, 2023 9:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 133, Menalque wrote: The whole point he’s making about giving him an extra day is vullshit right?
i'mma keep it real fam, i glanced at his posts and the only thing i got from them was "pwease don't kill me i promise i'm the town doc and mith is evil :("
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #137 (isolation #63) » Thu May 04, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Datisi »

what kind of non-rule-breaking bet did you have in mind
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #138 (isolation #64) » Thu May 04, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Datisi »

but also like i glanced at the list of possible replacements and there's 3 people not taken, and out of those 3 i know 2 that probably won't be able to sub so like lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #143 (isolation #65) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Datisi »

which copypasta
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #144 (isolation #66) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Datisi »

oooh i see very good
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #148 (isolation #67) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Datisi »

i was checking this chat while playing phasmo and hiding in the closet, and the fucking ghost started hunting and opened the closet doors bc i wasn't holding them bc i was reading this chat and i almost died
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #149 (isolation #68) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:30 am

Post by Datisi »

anyway idk what kinda bet we'd be making and i don't have any ideas sowwy :<
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #153 (isolation #69) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:37 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't think that's allowed though, like any kind of out of game consequence for betting in game :<
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #155 (isolation #70) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Datisi »

yeah ik but i'd rather not toe the line, you feel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #157 (isolation #71) » Thu May 04, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Datisi »

this AtE is mean
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #158 (isolation #72) » Thu May 04, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Datisi »

like it's not even me that came up with that rule
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #161 (isolation #73) » Thu May 04, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Datisi »

wish i had pizza rn

also i crave coffee but i absolutely cannot have coffee rn or else i won't sleep the whole night
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #162 (isolation #74) » Thu May 04, 2023 11:18 am

Post by Datisi »

should i study or should i mess around on the internet until 2 am

decisions decisions decisions
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #164 (isolation #75) » Thu May 04, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by Datisi »

it was the first

then i wasn't able to sleep

god i cannot wait to get home for the weekend so i can sleep
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #165 (isolation #76) » Thu May 04, 2023 8:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

okay good thing we didn't take bets because i would've lost LMAO, i didn't think andante reps in when graduation stuff

(out of curiosity, what kind of drawing did you have in mind for me losing the bet)

andante is... a player, definitely. i did read her correctly in the last game i played with her, but god knows i cannot work with her at all so we'll see i guess?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #167 (isolation #77) » Sat May 06, 2023 11:10 pm

Post by Datisi »

i read andante's first two posts since last night and i already want to kashoot myself
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #168 (isolation #78) » Sat May 06, 2023 11:12 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 166, Menalque wrote: Well it looks like if imag is scum andy is too as koba confirmed that she’ll pretty much never bus so her angling against Mith is terrible if imag is scum
frankly i don't think it's outside of her range as town to act... like that, but her slot is Not Good enough that i'm willing to heavily take that into consideration
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #169 (isolation #79) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Datisi »

hey mena pls tell me this was a bus this was a bus right haha right andante would hammer a buddy right?

town andante would also hammer there right?

i don't feel well
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #170 (isolation #80) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Datisi »

but why the fuck would scum andante enter the game saying "mith is scummy imag is doc claim i'm not killing doc claim" to then hammer a doc claim?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #171 (isolation #81) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:42 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm too stupid for mafia i don't understand what's going on
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #172 (isolation #82) » Sun May 07, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Datisi »

i have a headache
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #175 (isolation #83) » Sun May 07, 2023 6:54 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 173, Menalque wrote: nobody would expect
idk if anyone here was aware of "andante never busses" meta, especially considering mith started calling her scum for that hammer immediately
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #177 (isolation #84) » Sun May 07, 2023 6:55 am

Post by Datisi »

*me staring at the name "implosion" at the bottom of index page*
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #180 (isolation #85) » Sun May 07, 2023 6:56 am

Post by Datisi »

idk about confscum but i did get just the extreme "oh no." feeling when i saw her hammer that out of the blue so
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #181 (isolation #86) » Sun May 07, 2023 6:57 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 179, Menalque wrote: you seemingly do
i've seen scum!andante twice, one of those games i replaced out of 2 days after it started, so i don't know her bussing meta
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #185 (isolation #87) » Sun May 07, 2023 6:59 am

Post by Datisi »

doubt but i will ask
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #186 (isolation #88) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Datisi »

oh no
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #187 (isolation #89) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:17 am

Post by Datisi »

i closed the thread and then i opened it again and it's still there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #188 (isolation #90) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:20 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 183, Menalque wrote: The promise of flip is a siren song that will pull me back
come back on pls (:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #189 (isolation #91) » Sun May 07, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Datisi »

ok, cursory glance at VCs makes gimli/andante look fucking horrible but aaaaaaaah
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #191 (isolation #92) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Datisi »

btw i asked about my team's meta on andante - ausuka says she's never played with her, tweetie is nowhere to be seen, and shea kept doing a bit and not answering my question and i yelled at him for it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #192 (isolation #93) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Datisi »

btw i asked about my team's meta on andante - ausuka says she's never played with her, tweetie is nowhere to be seen, and shea kept doing a bit and not answering my question and i yelled at him for it
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #193 (isolation #94) » Sun May 07, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Datisi »

i ain't getting to this tonight but i will probably be able to tomorrow?

btw, you got any time where you're free and we could like, do a live back and fourth or something
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #196 (isolation #95) » Mon May 08, 2023 12:27 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 195, Menalque wrote: also leaning adding mith still probably if we add someone, idk if you have up to date thoughts on that

also thank u for the Andy!meta check from ur team
i am kinda freeish today and tomorrow? i have one class today and i gotta go shopping, but i can be here from likw 7pm onwards, likely will be here from that time anyway

tomorrow i also have just one class but should be around a bit more

also my team didn't really have ideas dayplay wise (ausuka first said we should add her bc lol, then that we should add bella bc she seems like one of the more Normal people in this game)

however, she did mention that we could maybe try to add ythan - because if that slot ends up being the ascetic cop/bp bracket, and we end up successfully adding her in here, and it's unlikely town!her picks bp... you see where i'm going with this
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #201 (isolation #96) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:58 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 198, Menalque wrote: Jingle says you should claim the result apparently
sorry can i get this more explicitly (i am v tired rn)

should i claim the guilty if she gets added? do i claim to be the neighbourizer or just that the hood exists and leave the neighoburizer part ambiguous?

on second thought, not sure if it matters since if ythan gets in here then she'll (and by extension the rest of the scumteam) will already know you're the neighbouri--

oh it just clicked what "if jk claims to have targeted you", if jk is scum and tries to save ythan!buddy from death by claiming to have blocked me--

wait no it didn't click that doesn't make sense if the hooding succeeds

what do you want me to do :sob:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #202 (isolation #97) » Tue May 09, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 197, Menalque wrote: I am around-ish now as I take the metro home
i am around as well but i'm "attempting" to "study" and also have been sleeping very poorly the last two days (ever had a water pump break at 3 am and flood half of your utility room? not fun)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #205 (isolation #98) » Tue May 09, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 204, Menalque wrote: Oh my god no what??? That sounds awful I hope it’s all fixed now?
idk lmao, it broke late night sunday and i left for my flat early monday so idk what my parents are doing with it, but i heard the thing is busted and we need to get a new one

tho tbh it was very funny to at 3am have to be like "hey mom, uh sorry for waking you up but uh the utility room is under water"

the "me waking my mom to tell her i threw up" meme
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #206 (isolation #99) » Tue May 09, 2023 4:14 am

Post by Datisi »

i'll be around at daystart, and since we're likely gonna be in MeLo, might be a good idea to do a massclaim anyway

i love claimswaps very fun
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #207 (isolation #100) » Tue May 09, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 0, implosion wrote: Current access:

Menalque
Datisi
so like uh

you did submit the thing right mena
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #213 (isolation #101) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:01 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm good with claimswapping

so i hooded you n1, attempted to hood ythan n2 yes?

i'm a vt

tried to go for roleblocker bc i wanted to do big brain plays but a certain someone picking the same number as me fucked me over : )
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #215 (isolation #102) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Datisi »

you're a coward

(<3)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #222 (isolation #103) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 221, Menalque wrote: Also r u not gonna guess at koba’s PoE solve :oops:
uh hold on let me consult my advisors *opens random dot org*

idk like andante ythan and me

i feel like the way you say it means they scumread me, and ythan would porbably be the funniest one there (funniest as in causing me the most suffering)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #227 (isolation #104) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Datisi »

no i did not forget about you saying 1 scum in ythan/andante despite you saying so 3 seconds ago shut up i am big brain and sticking with the solve
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #228 (isolation #105) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 226, Menalque wrote: koba isn’t a crazy person
>_>
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #229 (isolation #106) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Datisi »

*opens thread*
*sees alisae being a piece of shit towards me again and you/lld doing whatever*
oh would you look at the time it's phasmo o'clock
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #231 (isolation #107) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 230, Menalque wrote: Idk what the fuck Ali’s problem is tbh
idk it really gives me the vibe of how she treated me when she was scum

but like this whole game is so fucked if alisae is scum i don't wanna think about it right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #232 (isolation #108) » Tue May 09, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Datisi »

ok phasmo time gl with the thread lole
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #236 (isolation #109) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Datisi »

mfw lld thinks you're not an effective choice, how fucking rude is that

also idg what her problem is with hooding ythan, like she strongly agreed with "whoever claims to take bp over cop is scum" like
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #239 (isolation #110) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:30 am

Post by Datisi »

you motherfucker what does this mean
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #242 (isolation #111) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Datisi »

teehee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #244 (isolation #112) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Datisi »

homie i was about to quote the high as balls post and ask whether you were still planning to do yout "in yeetlo i reeval everyone" but i wanted to read the rest of the thread first
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #245 (isolation #113) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Datisi »

also lmao at claiming my RB pick
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #248 (isolation #114) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 246, Menalque wrote:
In post 244, Datisi wrote: homie i was about to quote the high as balls post and ask whether you were still planning to do yout "in yeetlo i reeval everyone" but i wanted to read the rest of the thread first
is that a yes I'm currently kinda on my way to high as balls
it's more of a question about what happened to that claim of re-evaling
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #250 (isolation #115) » Tue May 09, 2023 11:59 am

Post by Datisi »

i understand that response and it makes sense

but i also hate it

because if i say "that makes sense" then i am kind of forced to think "wait this also applies the other way around? like about my read of mena?" and like. i don't hate it in a way that i think it makes you scum, i don't currently think you're scum anyway, but i hate the position it puts me of "haha if you agree you gotta townread me"

i assume that was unintentional bc (no offense) i assume high!mena isn't some sorta psychological warfare mastermind but goddamn
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #253 (isolation #116) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by Datisi »

it's kind of hard to be paranoid of you nowdays when like... um no offense but have you seen your scumgame recently >_>
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #254 (isolation #117) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Datisi »

like yes there is a thought in my brain that's like "ok this is TEAM FUCKING MAFIA tho, scum!mena would surely put in some effort into the game right" but like

then i think to that last pyp or coalition and i'm like

lol
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #257 (isolation #118) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Datisi »

LMAO
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #259 (isolation #119) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:14 pm

Post by Datisi »

i wasn't trying to be mean :sob: :sob: :sob:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #260 (isolation #120) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:15 pm

Post by Datisi »

i feel bad now i'mma go
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #265 (isolation #121) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

then why thE FUCK DID YOU POST 252 THEN HUH?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #266 (isolation #122) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 264, Menalque wrote: unless ur also fucking with me rn >.>
it's 1:16am my sleep schedule is dead my blood is more caffeine than water i don't fucking know
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #269 (isolation #123) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

if you were scum with me here how scared would my avatar make you
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #270 (isolation #124) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Datisi »

tbh i do kinda think scum-you doesn't grab neighbourizer bc it's like

you either have to deal with me here

or you have to deal with me in the main thread for not adding me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #271 (isolation #125) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Datisi »

but what if that's what you wANT ME TO THINK

ok i stop i go study a bit and then slepp pls yell at me if i post here again tonight
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #274 (isolation #126) » Tue May 09, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Datisi »

...but what if i don't
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #276 (isolation #127) » Tue May 09, 2023 1:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

i did 3 chapters are you proud of me
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #278 (isolation #128) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:17 am

Post by Datisi »

i had a vision of the scumteam being alisae/lld and them trying to make me yeetable today

i'm just seeing things right haha right
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #282 (isolation #129) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:21 am

Post by Datisi »

lld's been on my need to reeval list for a bit, bc like, defending mara was good ig esp with mara flipping green, but all the "these people aren't scum with lld" people have flipped green and that is somewhat of a problem for my read of lld you feel
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #283 (isolation #130) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:21 am

Post by Datisi »

i'll be back soon i don't feel like typing on my phone rn
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #285 (isolation #131) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:42 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not possible to disable pedits without a script, but ik some people click through them

i'm not sure andantes behaviour is AI for two reasons

i think if she's scum, she's either trueclaiming or there's been an extensive talk in the scum pt about what she should fakeclaim, in either case i don't see the stalling as a tactic that helps her

i think she's prone to replaceouts as either alignment if she's annoyed, i vaguely recall sntagonizing town!her as scum once and having her replace out of the game, tho o don't remember rn when that was

but i kind of think she's prob scum despite all that so lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #288 (isolation #132) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 286, Menalque wrote:
In post 282, Datisi wrote: all the "these people aren't scum with lld" people have flipped green and that is somewhat of a problem for my read of lld you feel
not entirely tbh, I don't necessarily see the connection -- you mean from a team solving perspective, you had her as town bc you thought she couldn't be teamed with any of the people you thought were scum on previous days who then flipped town?
yeah

i dread having to sort lld by her play in a vacuum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #290 (isolation #133) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:44 am

Post by Datisi »

bc her hammer on the doc made no fucking sense and i think town andante would've had like SOME sort of coherent thought process there

also her posting today (other than claim bs) seemed like just pointless comments instead of like, any alignment takes at all
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #294 (isolation #134) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:49 am

Post by Datisi »

i wouldn't go all in there but that's just me LMAO

thing is, if we misyeet today we don't lose IF mith is town AND he shoots correctly AND there's no scum jk

so i feel like one of my priorities should be getting a definitive read on mith
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #298 (isolation #135) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:56 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 295, Menalque wrote: uh

I sorta stole your case in case Ali will listen to me

but I will obv give you credit once the neighbourhood is outed if you want
that's ok that's fine i'm not mad not mad at all
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #299 (isolation #136) » Wed May 10, 2023 12:59 am

Post by Datisi »

ok rip i have to stop using my laptop for the next ~hour and i'm going to the cafeteria anyway

i wanna solve now that we're both online but also i am so lazy bc if i solve something and then massclaim happens and it turns out wrong i will look like an idiot so i don't feel like it

but it's probably better than studying so we shall see how i feel when i get back home
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #300 (isolation #137) » Wed May 10, 2023 1:00 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 297, Menalque wrote: because scum getting the extra kill if he is N3 vig is baaaaaad
i kind of don't really care about this if we flip scum today because it's probably good info?

but if we flip town then yeah LMAO
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #303 (isolation #138) » Wed May 10, 2023 1:08 am

Post by Datisi »

it's not gg if we flip scum today i think?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #304 (isolation #139) » Wed May 10, 2023 1:09 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 301, Menalque wrote: did I tell you that sometimes if I want a little chuckle I go through and read the flavour for your micro/mini normals

nah it's cool I'm gonna play a lil bit of Stardew Valley and then I have work stuff I should sort today so that tomorrow is easier
i will let georgebailey know (once TM is over obv)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #306 (isolation #140) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:18 am

Post by Datisi »

am i tripping by not seeing ythan's posting as obvtown or what
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #307 (isolation #141) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Datisi »

viewtopic.php?p=13747975#p13747975

this was the VC where lld started defending marashu, or around that time

Marashu (4): Staeg, Menalque, Cephrir, Rad
Lady Lambdadelta (3): Ythan, imaginality, Bellaphant

marashu has 3 confirmed townies voting him, very likely 4...

idk, she didn't vote at all afterwards on d1. if she's scum, then... she got the feeling that marashu is a VT from his readslist and from how little he cared about his own life?

i'd assume she'd be scum with like, alisae or mith i guess, because surely her team would want some more claims if that was the intent, but she didn't really pressure anyone else? at least fom vcs i'm not rereading her whole iso
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #308 (isolation #142) » Wed May 10, 2023 2:29 am

Post by Datisi »

but why the fuck do they then shoot marashu on n2

were they like, worried that lld is gonna look bad so they wanted to show that the person she called town really was town???

idk i'm kinda of the thought that scum-lld doesn't let town-ythan live this long and that she would've shot there, so she can't be scum without ythan

maybe scum-lld does think she can outargue towncop-ythan, but in these circumstances? idk

game hard ;_;
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #310 (isolation #143) » Wed May 10, 2023 11:02 pm

Post by Datisi »

homie i got plastered last night (and came out to half my uni year in the process), i haven't read shit yet
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #314 (isolation #144) » Thu May 11, 2023 3:27 am

Post by Datisi »

what were they

amd also uh at which point are we coming clean about the hood stuff
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #315 (isolation #145) » Thu May 11, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 311, Menalque wrote: How did the coming out go? I am hoping good!
lol yeah it went great

i wasn't the first one and half the people kinda suspected it but yeah it was very good lmao
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #318 (isolation #146) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Datisi »

i feel like lld started suspecting me out of nowhere and is using "my hood choices" as the main reason for that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #323 (isolation #147) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm mulling it over

we know that ythan is 100% an ascetic cop and not BP

but like, what i just wrote in thread, lld said we're insta killing any BP and then she yelled at me for trying to find out if ythan is ascetic???
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #324 (isolation #148) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Datisi »

wait, did ythan not yet confirm who's the clear?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #326 (isolation #149) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:24 am

Post by Datisi »

let's assume that ythan and lld are scum together

could this potentially be a gambit? i know you did it with your team in that schadd pyp

assuming it's not, then - if jjh does go down today, it's 3 scum 4 town going into night. BUT mith has a bullet and ythan is confscum. so mith always shoots ythan and scum always shoots mith

so it'd be final 5 of me/you/lld/ali/bella

which, hm, i'm not actually sure how that plays out

of course, if mith is scum n3 gun then they just win outright if they yeet jjh
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #327 (isolation #150) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Datisi »

because my issue is i don't think ythan is townie at all, she wasn't softing shit in the thread, and - if she's town, then jjh has to be scum, but if jjh is scum, scum likely KNOWS that ythan was the cop slot, so why the fuck is ythan alive?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #330 (isolation #151) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Datisi »

no, it's because

if we misyeet today, then EITHER mith is town and shoots correctly, OR mafia wins

which means that if we end up living another day, it MUST mean that mith is town who shot scum, thus conftown, thus why would he be alive

(alternatively, there's a galaxy brain town jailkeeper but i doubt it)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #331 (isolation #152) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 329, Menalque wrote:
In post 327, Datisi wrote: i don't think ythan is townie at all
talk me through this? also I think it's possible that jjh could be tracker/JK slot and scum successfully guessed that Ythan was cop from the soft guilty
she wasn't softing the lld result at all on d2
and she was playing the way where she was saying "lol kill me if you don't like how i'm playing"
claiming a guilty in yeetlo is risky because everyone would generally be thinking "what if this is the final gambit" so you gotta try to at least get some amount of towncred for people to actually believe you

and she was like, doing none of that? the only time she was actually engaging with the game was through titus
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #334 (isolation #153) » Thu May 11, 2023 4:39 am

Post by Datisi »

i feel like she went from arguing a ton with lld to not doing fuckall on d2

but like, if she's scum, she's not stupid - if she's planning to fake a guilty on d3, she knows she has to like, at least SOMEWHAT look like a cop that had results

which also makes me think why the fuck is titus playing this "guess our results" game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #338 (isolation #154) » Thu May 11, 2023 5:01 am

Post by Datisi »

uh idk

mith/ythan/lld personally makes sense to me here, but hell maybe even something like ythan/lld/jjh like, with the way that lld is suddenly locktown on ythan and trying to make sure mith listens to her, it's giving t/s vibes
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #339 (isolation #155) » Thu May 11, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Datisi »

god i fucking hate solving teams idk if i ever solved teams well

i think i'm tunelling on lld suddenly jumping up and trying to make sure the game goes how she wants and that she's gonna beat us into submission, and by extent on ythan
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #340 (isolation #156) » Thu May 11, 2023 5:04 am

Post by Datisi »

am i missing something for why you have mith in all (well, both) worlds you're considering right now
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #341 (isolation #157) » Thu May 11, 2023 6:46 am

Post by Datisi »

am i insane

like those things that lld is saying are equivalent aren't equivalent at all what the fuuuuck
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #344 (isolation #158) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:24 pm

Post by Datisi »

it is my birthday i will likely not be on much today :)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #345 (isolation #159) » Thu May 11, 2023 10:25 pm

Post by Datisi »

i first had a thought why jjh/ythan makes sense then why it absolutely doesn't make sense, but i had a stronf bout of insomnia last night until like 4am and i got up at 7 so i'm like weeeeee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #347 (isolation #160) » Sat May 13, 2023 1:29 pm

Post by Datisi »

hey mena i know you have like, a life or whatever, which like i think is very cool and all

but pls come back at some point lmao i hate opening this game because it feels like whatever post i make gets ignored by literally everyone :3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #349 (isolation #161) » Mon May 15, 2023 10:58 pm

Post by Datisi »

hey so about that coming back
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #350 (isolation #162) » Mon May 15, 2023 11:00 pm

Post by Datisi »

i really wanna vote lld/ythan but i am so fucking tired of lld's yelling and i don't wanna deal with that
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #351 (isolation #163) » Mon May 15, 2023 11:03 pm

Post by Datisi »

oh hey you're back

is this jjh being scum? i'm not even gonna be mad if he is and i get shot bc that doesn't end the game so whatever
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #352 (isolation #164) » Mon May 15, 2023 11:04 pm

Post by Datisi »

mena can you pls read the interactions i had with lld and how she concluded i was scum and tell me whaz you think :3
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #353 (isolation #165) » Mon May 15, 2023 11:09 pm

Post by Datisi »

also not that this matters much, but i think you're like never scum witj lld/ythan, because lld based quite a bit of her accusations on my hood choices, and like i don't think she does that if she knows there's a swap
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #358 (isolation #166) » Tue May 16, 2023 3:49 am

Post by Datisi »

ok but have you considered that she's instead scum
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #359 (isolation #167) » Tue May 16, 2023 3:50 am

Post by Datisi »

now that there is one (1) person in the thread that doesn't constantly yell at me and call me scum i might even have some willingness to play the game
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #365 (isolation #168) » Wed May 17, 2023 12:57 am

Post by Datisi »

i just woke up

yes it's 2 pm shut the FUCK up

what is happening
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #366 (isolation #169) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:01 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 361, Menalque wrote: okay, I'll grant you -- 3912, 3913, 3916 are terrible posts from lld as I'm catching up
do you see what i mean!! it's like she decided i was scum and then all of what i say is scum no matter what. even at one point where i said "ok but this makes sense from my pov" she was like "i agree but i don't care about your pov" but you just said it makes me scum what the fuuuuuuuck
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #367 (isolation #170) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:03 am

Post by Datisi »

"hey if jjh flips green don't shoot the cop that guiltied him shoot the person that proved the cop's not ascetic"

also she has not commented at all about the roleswap weeeee
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #368 (isolation #171) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:05 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 363, Menalque wrote: oh, but maybe she means on N1 targeting me was to say a different thing after deciding a BP pick was a scumclaim? but it was only obvious ythan was cop after D2 started... so how would "checking" make sense there when she could have been any role
i understand all these words separately

but in this order?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #369 (isolation #172) » Wed May 17, 2023 1:06 am

Post by Datisi »

also i'm v proud of you for using affirming the consequent correctly
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #375 (isolation #173) » Thu May 18, 2023 3:16 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 372, Menalque wrote:
In post 367, Datisi wrote: "hey if jjh flips green don't shoot the cop that guiltied him shoot the person that proved the cop's not ascetic"

also she has not commented at all about the roleswap weeeee
I think she did but somehow it makes you more scum > me?

But idk what her plan is for not being consistent there with saying I’m scum for targeting you
i have been skimming her posts because i have zero desire to read them, but it looked to me like she said it was a scumclaim that i picked RB

when she like, didn't comment on your RB pick at all
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #376 (isolation #174) » Thu May 18, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Datisi »

i think you're town and i see we're thinking about voting different people which is potentially concerning due to meetlo, but god i am not sure if i have any conclusion rn
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #380 (isolation #175) » Thu May 18, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Datisi »

i mean, her misyeet here is jjh, not me or you

and she needs your vote?

my main concern i guess is that if lld is scum, ythan must be as well, and then likely mith is too which would mean we straight up lose on a misyeet i'm p sure?
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #381 (isolation #176) » Thu May 18, 2023 3:35 am

Post by Datisi »

ughhhhh that andante hammer tho

did i yet say that i hate this game

i did
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #384 (isolation #177) » Thu May 18, 2023 5:23 am

Post by Datisi »

i don't really no, i think a bunch of people are scummier than mith is overall

but it's mostly due to not really understanding why ythan fakes a guilty on anyone other than town!mith
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #385 (isolation #178) » Thu May 18, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Datisi »

though, if they thought the town was gonna be after her for not investigating the absolute dogshit hammer that andante did
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #386 (isolation #179) » Thu May 18, 2023 7:53 am

Post by Datisi »

when is the deadline

over 24 hours

good i can go sleep
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #391 (isolation #180) » Fri May 19, 2023 12:47 am

Post by Datisi »

i slept FROM 10PM TO 1:30PM do you understand how tired i was
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #392 (isolation #181) » Fri May 19, 2023 12:52 am

Post by Datisi »

implo told me to either post in the thread within the next 24 hours or get replaced, and i'm like :neutral_face: implo you know the thread is locked right

so i PMed him that i'm v much still playing and if he force replaces me to be funny then idk godspeed i guess
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #393 (isolation #182) » Fri May 19, 2023 12:55 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 388, Menalque wrote: Also, listen — i hate this but I’m thinking the correct play here might actually be to hood lld

It was suggested by jingle and I detest it but if lld doesn’t get shot (bc I imagine town!Mith gets shot) then her tunnel on you is maybe game losing? And I sort of think maybe showing her the 16 pages of mostly game talk here might demonstrate why I’m this confident in you!town?

What do you think?
i think she's town now because i have a mighty hard time seeing a ythan/jjh duo doing this

i also think she is tunnelled beyond belief and i could literally screenshot my role pm and get modkilled and she'd be like "idk edit element exists and maybe it bribed implo"

but i am in favour of adding her here because at the very least, it will be funny to watch as i die
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #394 (isolation #183) » Sat May 20, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by Datisi »

In post 0, implosion wrote: Current access:

Menalque
Datisi
hey uh mena? buddy? pal?

where's lld
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #397 (isolation #184) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:13 am

Post by Datisi »

okay i'm not even mad. i kind of expected you to waltz in here like "oops i forgor :skull:" so this is a pleasant surprise
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #400 (isolation #185) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:22 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 399, Menalque wrote: Okay why is Bella scum? I feel like she was really weird on gimli on D1
poe? atp she's the only one i don't have a really good reason to townread

i tried to reread d3 and see if i got anything from it, but all i got is that bella/ali could be s/s, which like, isn't that helpful rn

she was on the staeg wagon, which atp we know was heavily influenced by scum, and we can be pretty sure it was scum trying to cop hunt, due to jjh being goon

i haven't reread d1 yet though
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #402 (isolation #186) » Sun May 21, 2023 12:28 am

Post by Datisi »

ya, i'll sit down to look at that soon ish
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #403 (isolation #187) » Sun May 21, 2023 8:37 am

Post by Datisi »

am i being abusive to lld there
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #406 (isolation #188) » Sun May 21, 2023 8:46 am

Post by Datisi »

i was this >< close to crying when she said i was abusing her

so like, good to know i guess :shin_thumbs_up:
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #408 (isolation #189) » Sun May 21, 2023 8:52 am

Post by Datisi »

thank you, i appreciate it

(take this as completely devoid of alignment from all sides -- i do appreciate it)
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #410 (isolation #190) » Sun May 21, 2023 9:12 am

Post by Datisi »

ah. that is an interesting tidbit that i know now.
~M

Return to “Completed Game Topics”