Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 18, 2023 1:20 pm

Post by Datisi »

i got pinged earlier by being quoted and i am here because this is the only place i can respond to this
In post 547, Deltabreedy wrote:
In post 544, usesPython wrote:
In post 540, Deltabreedy wrote: I can think of Skitter in my 2nd game where I was called out on it and that's about it.
Wow look I found this in like 2 minutes
In post 44, Datisi wrote: this game had so many unpleasant things i sure am glad i stopped giving a shit about it long ago

lmao at delta saying "vindication" as if he didn't luck into picking most random shit to call me scum over and running
Also I'm ending this thread here until postgame
That's not even a complaint about tunnelling - and the key context you've missed there is that I tunnelled on scum with a balanced case and was correct.
you case on me that game was utter dogshit, based on this that were completely NAI, and the only thing it actually accomplished was getting me more townread from defending myself from your nonsense. calling it correct is... technically correct, but calling it balanced is laughable.

if he's scum in this game and is lying, then lole i retract, but i don't get that vibe

ok i had to get that out of my system whats good yall
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 9:24 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 32, Skygazer wrote: omg not the homophobia allegations
omg where
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Datisi »

this truly is one of the mafia games of all time
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 29, 2023 2:37 am

Post by Datisi »

hi ducky i didn't read anything about this game other than the parts that mentioned me but good to see you!!!
~M

Return to “Completed Game Topics”