Former Guests (Large Normal 199 Dead Thread)

Forum for old private topics
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:10 am

Post by Tywin Lannister »

Finally! Took so long to die lol
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:13 am

There was no point in defending myself any longer. The fact that Titus didn't lynch Pine is insane to me, but at least now everyone sees how wrong Titus was about...well... absolutely everything. I don't think she had a single read correct in the entire game, even the most obvious ones.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:25 am

Pine is obvious scum. He lied about Sonia and yet he wasn't lynched? Makes zero sense to have picked me over the fake claim. It's common sense. The Nero lynch was blind luck IMO. Not lynching Pine was just stupidity though.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:26 am

Sadly, I think it's game over.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:04 am

HI alisae :)
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:09 pm

Very true. You may still win if he leaves Titus to quicklynch Elibrin.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:10 pm

It would've been game already if he would've sent in an NK. Any idea why he didn't?
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:37 am

Gerry, you're overestimating your own impact. Yes, you said to lynch Nero. No, you never pushed an actual case on him.

I said since DAY 1 to lynch Pine and even gave a case over and over, but nobody listened because they don't give a shit. That's life.

Stop pretending you did something amazing. You wouldn't even confirm being the Mason when common sense dictates your slot was the only possible Mason due to how Mozamis got lynched with absolutely nobody defending him except me.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:39 am

So yes, Nero's lynch was luck. It really had no business being the lynch there without a case or any evidence. Put in actual effort if you want credit for things Gerry. Try proper scum hunting
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:41 am

In post 349, xSoniaNevermindx wrote:"Lol Luck"
I told everyone to not lynch Tywin what the fuck do they do????????????????????
kk I had 3/4 scum I am fine with the only scum fooling me being Cloud I will take this as a W
I thought for sure that Pine would be quicklynched if his 'block' on you wasn't true. I figured to test it out when town had a mislynch to spare, and then lynch Pine if you didn't flip scum. Idk what they're thinking right now.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:11 pm

I got lynchwd anyway. Titus would rather lose than use any kind of logic or common sense. Her 'moon logic' is a nice way of saying she has no idea what she's doing or why she does it. AJ I was surprised would be dumb enough to go after me instead of Pine, since even he said 'lynch Pine if Sonia flips town,' but I guess people second/triple-guess themselves and don't know how to logically work through what's happened and why (NKs, flips, wagons, VCA, claims, etc). I really can't understand why they chose to lynch me, but after doing so, it's obvious that Elibrin will be the next quicklynch. They didn't even wait for me to speak before hammering, which shows a lack of basic understanding of how the game is supposed to be played. There was never an actual case on me at any point in the game. Pine keeps claiming he gave one, but he just says 'look up my ISO' because he knew damn well that not a single player left wouls do so. Titus hasn't a clue how to play as town from what I've seen of her, and she gets by as scum because her town play is so bad that she still looks 'town' when making absolutely terrible decisions as scum. Since that's her MO as town, she does fairly well when on the scum side of things.

I guess I just don't understand how people can't read between the lines and/or see what's right in front of them. They clearly don't read the same game/posts as I do. The decisions some people make are mind boggling, but I guess that's a psychology thing. Some just don't understand how to detect bullshit very well. Pines entire game screamed that to me, but nobody else cared or paid attention. He was the most obvious scum possible, in the same way that mozamis screamed town to me. I still don't understand how others came to opposite conclusions. Nobody in this game were newbies.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Nero was a good call Gerry, and you did have it right most of the game. I was so focused on Pine that I ignored Nero's slot. I just couldn't get anyone to actually look at Pine all game long. Sonia was the only one, but I got fooled into lynching her assuming that Pine was an obvious quicklynch if she flipped town. That's a mistake on my part.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:50 pm

In post 362, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 360, Tywin Lannister wrote:Different strokes for different folks I guess. Nero was a good call Gerry, and you did have it right most of the game. I was so focused on Pine that I ignored Nero's slot. I just couldn't get anyone to actually look at Pine all game long. Sonia was the only one, but I got fooled into lynching her assuming that Pine was an obvious quicklynch if she flipped town. That's a mistake on my part.
I hope you swallowed your pride when I flipped town btw
Haha, never said I didn't. I was wrong.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:51 pm

In post 365, Alisae wrote:Hold on, let me go get some Sun Tzu quotes real quickly then.
I LOL'd
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:57 pm

In post 377, Alisae wrote:If Titus isn't being brought to Lylo, Pine loses.
If Titus is being brought to lylo, I hope she knows why Pine brought her to Lylo.
She would refuse to recognize the second part, because doing so essentially says 'Scum left me all game because I'm bad for town.' That takes a lot of introspection and ego swallowing, and I don't know if she'll do it.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:07 pm

In post 381, mozamis wrote:cant pine just repeat a no kill i meant
doesnt matter see how it plays i guess
Technically, yes, but it just means someone has to give in to end the game.

Pine is playing like it's LYLO right now, because a mislynch ends the game regardless of his NK, and there's a higher chance to mislynch with 3 town rather than just 2. I think he'll get away with it. The fact that he hasn't been lynched already pretty much means he will win imo.

I really, really want to know what the hell is going on in Elibrin/AJ/Titus' head about Pine. AJ seems to be getting the basic idea still, but Titus/Elibrin can't seem to figure it out. It was all laid out in front of them the day we lynched Sonia.

I think Pine/Nero deserve to win tbh.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:08 pm

In post 385, Alisae wrote:Well she died so...
Hi Titus!
Oh, nvm just saw that. Was still catching up to it. Speaking of catching up in all my games... lol
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:14 pm

In post 388, gerryoat wrote:Nero/AJ/Pine had all mafs it was obvious. I thought nero and aj were the team tho
Yeah, early on I thought AJ was scum, because his reads haven't been consistent or made much sense, but i could never really stick to anyone outside of Pine being scum. His fake claim was pretty good for what it did. It got Sonia lynched and me NK'd, and then there was nobody left that really SR him.

I wonder what Elibrin will do here. He TR Pine from the first first post of the game onward. He only questioned his read when we were lynching Sonia, but he flipped back into "I don't know" mode after that. I swear, he was getting so close.

I do hope Pine wins now though. He deserves it after that fake claim to get Sonia/me killed and remove all opposition. It worked perfectly.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:14 pm

Also got Gerry killed lol. So yeah, all opposition.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #19) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:15 pm

I meant Sonia lynched, Gerry NK'd. And then me lynched. Ahhh whatever, you get the point.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:17 pm

After Elibrin's latest post, I think Pine should've left Titus/Elibrin and NK'd AJ. All it would've taken is those two to go at it, and Titus tunneling Elibirn would've made him OMGUS vote her back, and either way, lolhammer from Pine. I think he made a mistake choosing to NK Titus.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Nero/Pine won this game imo, and they deserve it. Calling it now: Pine will sway Elibirn into voting AJ and then quickhammer FTW.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:51 am

In post 403, Titus wrote:
In post 400, Alisae wrote:Titus I'm sad that you still lynched Tywin ;~;
I am not. That slot had to die before lylo with the lies and garbage he spewed.
There were never any lies. You are just an absolutely terrible town player. Your ego is far too big for your ability, and it showed. You got exposed for being bad.

Pine made a mistake by not keeping you around, because you'd have quicklynched Elibrin the same way. You're so bad at the game and playing it properly that you have no concept of what you did wrong either.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:05 am

In post 407, mozamis wrote:no one seriously suspected Pine all game.
HOWEVER, by now you gotta hope someone is gonna ask WHY IS PINE STILL ALIVE? They just gotta to have the humility to realise he is the strongest player, and why is a strong player left?
And this is the internet, where everyone is full of humility, so town are golden, kids!
Oh. Oh dear.
Ahem... I suspected him since Day 1. Same as nobody suspected you were town... Except me. Funny how that worked out.

As far as Titus... People really need to stop pandering to Internet personalities and give them a dose of truth. They'll either wither or grow from it, but I won't have to hear misplaced egos talk shit anymore when their play was atrociously bad in every regard. Moon Logic is a nice way of saying 'makes no sense and is absolute stupidity' but Titus is proud of that 'title' since she thinks it's a good thing. Again, stop pandering to people, or they'll never grow.
Tywin Lannister
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Tywin Lannister
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #24) » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:11 am

Nero shuts his opinion down in here (for instance) because loud mamma Titus says 'shut the fuck up, I'm loud and Internet people respect me!' He does so. That really irks me, because Titus is a shit player if she did this on any other site (the Internet is a pretty big place kids), but because she's managed to stick around a couple of years here, she's queen Titus the Moon Logician. It's just ridiculous seeing it as a person who was on this site over a decade ago.

Never let loud people shut the conversation down. If you have ideas or complaints Nero, say them. Who gives a shit whose Internet personality gets offended? They'll live, I promise.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”