WWF Royal Rumble's Locker Room (POTENTIAL SPOILERS)

Forum for old private topics
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:46 am

Post by massive »

Well of course the out-of-game thread is 10 pages. Gamers gonna game.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:49 am

Post by massive »

Also, condolences on having PV as one of the first three guys in the ring haha! ;)
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:04 am

Post by massive »

We won't know until someone gets in there and yoinks Kanye out by his gold chains.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:17 am

Post by massive »

PV doing the ol' "slide under the bottom rope, hide under the ring apron" spot.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:55 am

Post by massive »

Oh Leonshade made it into this game? He's scum. NEVER FORGET
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #5) » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:34 am

Post by massive »

I always wondered what scum-PV looked like and I kinda feel like this is my big moment. This is way more work than I've ever seen PV do on Day 1.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:55 am

Post by massive »

Gonna wait until it's LYLO and then CASH IN MY TITLE SHOT
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:32 am

Post by massive »

Thanks Gamma! When you claimed it was all I could do to not go into the neighborhood and tell Almost Chara what my real role was.

Pretty sure Maria shot me not because she was afraid I would lead a lynch on her, but because she was afraid that if she didn't I'd shoot her. And I would have!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:46 am

Post by massive »

Sorry Not Chara! My first real experience with you was the A50 hydra. I think? You were yourself in Undertale but I spent most of the time confused.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:41 am

Post by massive »

In the game thread, [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=9292251#p9292251]post 2543[/url], Leonshade wrote: I wouldn't bother, at least I wouldn't bother reading me after I got drafted to the other brand. At that point, I was
OH THE STABBY FEELS RIGHT IN THE GUT

---

Green Crayons and I might have played a handful of games in 2003-2005? I know some of that is lost in various crashes. And he played in the first (I think?) game I modded here, Mini 97 back in 2004.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:52 am

Post by massive »

(and thank you for the compliments)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:38 am

Post by massive »

I look forward to playing games next year with Exactly50.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:41 am

Post by massive »

haha, go for it!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #744 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:16 am

Post by massive »

Am I allowed to quote the neighborhood thread in here? Because JEEZ I thought I posted that in-game and not in the neighborhood.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #14) » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:53 am

Post by massive »

Spoiler: DANGIT
And I think the fact that Matt and Jeff were a scum team means you can't overlook flavor teams. Firescreamer/Leonshade is one such pair. If Jiffy flips scum at any point his thematic partner might be Dodge (!)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #15) » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:25 am

Post by massive »

Doesn't look like McMenno's spoiler is well-redacted.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #796 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:09 am

Post by massive »

DANG DOUBLE DANGIT
In post 746, massive wrote:
Spoiler: DANGIT
And I think the fact that Matt and Jeff were a scum team means you can't overlook flavor teams. Firescreamer/Leonshade is one such pair. If Jiffy flips scum at any point his thematic partner might be Dodge (!)
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 am

Post by massive »

In post 777, McMenno wrote:
I'll listen to other's opinions, although I find it incredibly climactic for a Royal Rumble to be without a winner.
I think you mean anticlimactic
Technically it already HAS a winner ...

(that's me)

Return to “Completed Game Topics”