Sid Meier's Civilization 5 UPick Mafia (GAME OVER)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I remember liking Pidgey and I'm glad he's back

A50 is just a headache waiting to happen.

The rest of you can sux my big fat schwanz.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why in the world would CNN not be true?!?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 91, Venmar wrote:
In post 28, brassherald wrote:
@Mod For the votes for who is to host the World Congress, are those a "one and done" vote like Delegates?
Yes. Once you cast your delegate(s) when voting for a host OR a resolution, you cannot take back the delegates that you have cast for the rest of that voting cycle.
oh
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:33 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 103, Almost50 wrote:
In post 88, Chara wrote:show me you're town and i'll consider it, Almost. though that isn't really your style.
talk to me about Kokichi? so far i haven't seen anything particularly AI from him.
Alright... I'm Town and I can prove it in many different way:

1- I could post my role PM and you will see I'm Town. Downside: I'll probably be permabanned and you won't have me as your hydra partner anymore. :P

2- I could hope for the bad nations to wage war at me and defeat me so I would flip. Downside: I can no longer enjoy playing this game and you may no longer make use of my utterly unmatched powers.

3- I can actually try to play the game. Downside: I won't be able to also prepare my meal, watch TV and get ready for the shower while actually trying to play the game properly.

4- I can look you in the eye and say "I'm Town" without twitching. Downside: You know that doesn't mean shit I'm fully capable of appearing innocent when I'm full of it.

Bottom line: Just trust my word when I say I'm Town and carry on.

As for Koki, I don't see anything AI either, but when have I ever actually correctly pegged him anyway??
this pings scum to me
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:36 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

In post 159, BuJaber wrote:
In post 134, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 100, Shaziro wrote:Those who specifically want power probably shouldn't get it
TBF, I trust myself and I know that I'm town. I mean, I know I won't get it but in my mind, it is better to put it on the town I know and trust.
In post 105, BuJaber wrote:aybe koki's opener is NAI but when dunkerdoodle follows it up by voting koki for host it looks pretty suspicious to me
Shouldn't that say more about Dunk than koki?
Well no because if dunker and koki are both scum his vote makes sense as a scum move. If dunker is town it's just a dumb move. If dunker is scum and koki is town that makes even less sense as a move. So I vote koki who could be either scum or town. If he flips town that probably means dunker is town. If he flips scum dunker could be town but would very likely be scum.

@koki - I wasn't trying to represent what you said, I was using hammer as an analogy for something that can't be changed. That's because in your post you make it sound like my vote on you is a mistake that I can't correct. But I have plenty of time to change my mind.
why is it stupid

tbf i thought i could take it back and only couldn't take back the other vote thingy but still

and also now i don't mind koki as leader, this matches his town meta so far i guess
Dunkerdoodles
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Dunkerdoodles
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:38 am

Post by Dunkerdoodles »

ok
VOTE: almost50

i think bujaber is town
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 162, BuJaber wrote:Honestly? No it wasn't. It was in RVS but not a joke. You claimed leader of an evil organization, so I voted for you.

Then when I reread the game to see where I want to vote, I kept it on you because I thought more about dunker voting you for host and came up with the conclusions above. And I didn't notice anything in your other posts that convinces me enough to change my mind.
So you're saying I'm scum because I said something NAI?
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:46 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 168, Nero Cain wrote:I'd be down for a Bu wagon. His argument that Koki is scummier than Dunk and that Koki's alignment will tell us about Dunk's alignment is just ridiculous.
I agree
How do you expect to find the culprit when you're all worried about each other's feelings? If you're planning to expose a liar, then you have to corner them psychologically.
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:47 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 170, BuJaber wrote:And if you want to lynch me go forth and good luck for the rest of the game.

This game is filled with veterans. New players are often discriminated against in terms of how they play. Fact of life.
Why do defensive?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:48 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

Bu, it shows you have been playing just as long as me, so why use the 'new person' defense?
Kokichi Oma
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Kokichi Oma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:51 am

Post by Kokichi Oma »

In post 180, Dunkerdoodles wrote:i think bujaber is town
Why? And what's your thoughts about everyone's view of us 2?
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:21 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 176, Nero Cain wrote:Why in the world would CNN not be true?!?
Because that's the ONE THING Trump was absolutely SPOT ON about. CNN is FAKE.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:24 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 178, Dunkerdoodles wrote:this pings scum to me
If I wasn't nice I would've said something like "shove it". Being the nice person I am I'll just say "suck it". (No offense, but if you think that was a scum post then your scum hunting skills are as good as Stevie Wonder's sight)

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 174, Almost50 wrote:
In post 160, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hmm... I suspect one of Nero/BuJaber is guilty of the wrong-way association tell.
NEWS FLASH:
Nero has been revealed to be town-aligned by CNN (The question is whether you are willing to believe CNN) :P
Fake news :D
But in seriousness I'm starting to get my wheels turning on sorting those two out. btw just because one is scum doesn't make the other town, it's just that one of them is wrong on an associative read which I feel might be scummy
In post 187, Almost50 wrote:
In post 178, Dunkerdoodles wrote:this pings scum to me
If I wasn't nice I would've said something like "shove it". Being the nice person I am I'll just say "suck it". (No offense, but if you think that was a scum post then your scum hunting skills are as good as Stevie Wonder's sight)
somewhere, nancy is pissed off.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:47 am

Post by Shaziro »

Creature is notably quiet.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:48 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 188, Gamma Emerald wrote:somewhere, nancy is pissed off.
In all honesty; I'm starting to fell sick about 75% of the players base on the site coming into games with the preconceived idea of "A50 is good at scum so he must've rolled scum in this game".

Go look at that post and tell me what exactly was scummy about it? And -if you think you know anything about me- would you say that it's 51% likely to come from town!me or scum!me? (I'm making it 51-49 for your convenience. I'd say it's more like a 70-30 or even 80-20, depending on my mood.)

In short, that post is simply A50'ish and is totally NAI to the naked eye. Only very few players can (and should) see that this is coming from town!me.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lol that had nothing to do with that post being AI
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:54 am

Post by Chara »

for the record, what i can actually see is Almost posting town Almost things. that doesn't really translate to him
being
town. ;>
but he does want to be townread, and that's interesting to me.

Kokichi is actually my best vote for town, too, based on his string of posts. i can go into detail... later. if i feel like it.
Varsoon's behaviour towards him is really not something i agree with. i don't think Kokichi's done anything to warrant it. but it does point somewhat towards a town Varsoon.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:11 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 192, Chara wrote:or the record, what i can actually see is Almost posting town Almost things. that doesn't really translate to him being town. ;>
Waddaaa...?? You asked me to show you I was Town. OF COURSE I wanted to be TR'd by YOU, and from this player list you're about the only one who can actually see town me in that post (well, maybe Titus will.. maybe not, but nobody else will).

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:12 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 193, Almost50 wrote:
In post 192, Chara wrote:or the record, what i can actually see is Almost posting town Almost things. that doesn't really translate to him being town. ;>
Waddaaa...?? You asked me to show you I was Town. OF COURSE I wanted to be TR'd by YOU, and from this player list you're about the only one who can actually see town me in that post (well, maybe Titus will.. maybe not, but nobody else will).
I suck at reading you.

Who wants to test something?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:15 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 177, Dunkerdoodles wrote:
In post 91, Venmar wrote:
In post 28, brassherald wrote:
@Mod For the votes for who is to host the World Congress, are those a "one and done" vote like Delegates?
Yes. Once you cast your delegate(s) when voting for a host OR a resolution, you cannot take back the delegates that you have cast for the rest of that voting cycle.
oh
The fact that you used your vote without knowing this troubles me.

VOTE: Dunkerdoodles
marshy
marshy
Goon
marshy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Post by marshy »

In post 194, Titus wrote:
I suck at reading you.

hit me
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:27 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 195, brassherald wrote:The fact that you used your vote without knowing this troubles me.
so you believe that he didn't know that using his vote was permanent, and it bothers you that he voted because he didn't realize it would be?

Almost: alright, point. i did ask you to show me you were town. other players who aren't me scumreading you isn't anything new, though. but i suppose i can see your frustration in being typecast as scum.
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
brassherald
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
brassherald
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Post by brassherald »

In post 197, Chara wrote:
In post 195, brassherald wrote:The fact that you used your vote without knowing this troubles me.
so you believe that he didn't know that using his vote was permanent, and it bothers you that he voted because he didn't realize it would be?
That is what I said. He uses an important vote without knowing how it works, don't like it
Shaziro
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Shaziro
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:57 pm

Post by Shaziro »

In post 196, marshy wrote:
In post 194, Titus wrote:
I suck at reading you.

hit me
I am also willing to test things

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”